• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a friend to actively roleplay Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel!

PyroOvalord

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey all! It's been a long time since I was on this specific website! Anywho, let me jump straight in!

I'm a 24 year old male from the UK (GMT time zone, yours is not a problem!) looking for anyone eager to explore the world of Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel together! I'm a semi-literate writer who writes a minimum of 1 to 2 paragraphs depending on the scene. Replying at least daily or more frequently depending on just how life both flows and goes. So I'm looking for someone that is similar or content with such. Along with being 18+ in age and help in plotting/worldbuilding as I am not interested at all in being a GM. This is a partner and hopefully OOC friend search!

In terms of what I enjoy most in roleplay, it'd have to be the following: Slow burner plots and romances, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Fandom roleplays (OC, canons or a mix of the two. If you're perhaps not 100% on board with just HB/HH, ask me about fandoms! I love other games to! Maybe we can even mix the two?!). Generally thought, I am fine in the majority of things! Including flexibility in genres! So outside of such, if you got any more questions, shoot me with them. Remember to also let me know anything you're craving or wanting to add of your own, to! I do have a few ideas that I'd be happy to tell you about in DMs. So, If this interests you, hit me up!

Thanks for your time to check this out! Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back