Other What’s your “cringey” interest?

YES!! Me and my dad share the same music so whenever we are together in the car, expect us to share different music discoveries and blast songs together. God I love it when it vibrates in your very bones.
Same my dad is where I got all my rock music from and heavy metal

YES!! Me and my dad share the same music so whenever we are together in the car, expect us to share different music discoveries and blast songs together. God I love it when it vibrates in your very bones.
Same my dad is where I got all my rock music from and heavy metal

I really enjoy Hetalia / APH and made the character APH America my best friend / partner in some self shipping stories I've written. Oh yeah, I enjoy self shipping and writing self insert stories, so much to where I'm writing three at the moment.

Unlike a LOT of my real life friends, I'm still interested in forum based roleplays and honestly roleplays and creating ocs in general. My friends kinda abandoned it and started calling it cringe back in 2020. Yikes lol.

I really love writing self-inserts though, in my opinion, it can be hard to keep it fully self-insert a majority of the time. Whether I like it or not, Self-inserts are still characters and they still grow along with the story and, inevitably, diverge from what I originally intended for them lol.

Though there’s 2 different types of animal community. People who love animals and people who are animals

Writing roleplays and my hidden fanfiction google docs. Nothing sinister, but I'm a full-grown adult. When asked about my hobbies, I usually just say "writing".

Most definitely my interest in Japanese Idol culture, especially at my age. Being able to cite the names of your favourite units and if they're a multimedia one like LoveLive, their actresses names and favourite food can get you ragged on something rotten. We'll just conveniently leave out things I used to do regarding this but don't any longer.

I'm a dog groomer and sometimes a groomer needs dark humor to get through their day. I deal with a lot of ticks. I filled a jar with rubbing alcohol and wrote "Ticket Hotel" on it. That is where the ticks go now. Right into the tick hotel. Sometimes they get kicked out when there's no vacancy left.

I like seeing how full my hotel gets.

This probably goes beyond cringey and right to gross though.

I'm a dog groomer and sometimes a groomer needs dark humor to get through their day. I deal with a lot of ticks. I filled a jar with rubbing alcohol and wrote "Ticket Hotel" on it. That is where the ticks go now. Right into the tick hotel. Sometimes they get kicked out when there's no vacancy left.

I like seeing how full my hotel gets.

This probably goes beyond cringey and right to gross though.
Niccccceeeee bro that's cool

Aside from RP, I watch kids puppet shows from time to time or when I’m having a super low day - Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, The Muppets, Zaboomafoo. It’s the sheer nostalgia and comfort of childhood when life was carefree and less complicated for me.

I love pumpkin flavored shit. The second I start seeing the leaves change colors I get pumped because I know every coffee place from here to Jesus Christ's asshole is about to get dipped right into pumpkin bliss and I'm here for it. I'm not even going to lie to the cashier and tell them it's for my girlfriend, mainly because I plan on drinking it on the spot.

Though in retrospect it would be hilarious to lie about it and then drink it will making full eye contact with the person you lie to... Another day.

I love pumpkin flavored shit. The second I start seeing the leaves change colors I get pumped because I know every coffee place from here to Jesus Christ's asshole is about to get dipped (clip)
I Read that in MoistCritikal’s voice, especially the ‘Jesus Christ’s Asshole’ line lol

Easy, brother. RPing. No one knows I do this and I plan to keep it that way.
What do you mean? We have "writing groups" where we share short stories from a prompt and discuss them all after. 👀
Suddenly not so cringe after all, eh? Normies now think we're creatives and intellectuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back