Experiences What's making you EXCITED to RP today?

More often than not, whenever I find myself excited to roleplay, it's because I find myself attached to a character idea I have, whether or not it's new, old, interesting or just a little silly. More often than not it ends up being a little difficult to find a home for some of these ideas, but just the idea I can make something out of even just an image that draws my attention makes me happy.

Lame answer, I know, but just the fact that my RPs, no matter how cliche, “lame,” or “overdone,” make me and my partner happy and we both enjoy writing for it. : )

I'm really excited to roleplay tonight because I started prototyping a new system, and I'm really curious to see how it turns out. Plus, I'm playing with my wife and a new friend, so it'll be a chance for us all to bond.

I'm really excited to roleplay tonight because I started prototyping a new system, and I'm really curious to see how it turns out. Plus, I'm playing with my wife and a new friend, so it'll be a chance for us all to bond.
Omnitheon Omnitheon Oh, how cool! May the bonding be fun and memorable! =)

Boredom. I'm extremely bored right now, yet have nothing to reply to atm.

I haven't had a good roleplay in so many months, I have been genuinely getting upset over it. But I've finally found someone to write with, hopefully long term too! I'm very excited to delve into an exciting story, explore character dynamics and adventures, and heal my inner child to a degree.

I haven't had a good roleplay in so many months, I have been genuinely getting upset over it. But I've finally found someone to write with, hopefully long term too! I'm very excited to delve into an exciting story, explore character dynamics and adventures, and heal my inner child to a degree.
This is so much mood. I'm picky to begin with due to having some niche interests not really represented here, but then the few RP's I have tried to join never really took off. It can be tough to get something started, but once you do the feeling is great. I'm glad I have the few I do, even if they're slow moving atm due to myself and my partners being busy.

Getting my energy and motivation back! I was down and out but now I’m back! Wooooo!

Now that my semester is practically over I can finally sit down and enjoy some roleplays. I've had so many plot ideas in my head and I want to go out there and explore them and also see what other people are thinking and I'd love to collaborate with them! I miss role-playing haha.

One of my longterm Roleplays finally came back after a four month hiatus and I am extremely excited to resume it.

Now that my semester is practically over I can finally sit down and enjoy some roleplays. I've had so many plot ideas in my head and I want to go out there and explore them and also see what other people are thinking and I'd love to collaborate with them! I miss role-playing haha.
Same. Cheers to semesters coming to an end.

My RP partner and best friend of 7 years bought a hat, packaged it up, and shipped it across country borders to me because it reminded her of one of my characters. ❤️❤️

My RP partner and best friend of 7 years bought a hat, packaged it up, and shipped it across country borders to me because it reminded her of one of my characters. ❤️❤️
Oh my gosh! How totally cool of her!

I actually have time! It's been a crazy busy couple of months and I haven't even had time to think of roleplaying.
So I'm excited I've actually got some time!

I actually have time! It's been a crazy busy couple of months and I haven't even had time to think of roleplaying.
So I'm excited I've actually got some time!
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

=)

I've started a few idea's since starting here. Everyone is really nice and chill ! However, I just had a good few posts in a role play I've been thinking about forever and it's exciting to see it under way. It's been a while since I've felt this creative and that's really nice

I'm getting to play my current top OTP in an "after their canon's Bad End" AU! Terrible things are about to happen but they are falling in love in a very, very weird and intense way. And another pairing also cropped up totally unexpectedly and both of us are suddenly very into it! There's a lot of fun stuff happening and coming up and it's really making me excited to RP more whenever possible.

I'm getting to play my current top OTP in an "after their canon's Bad End" AU! Terrible things are about to happen but they are falling in love in a very, very weird and intense way. And another pairing also cropped up totally unexpectedly and both of us are suddenly very into it! There's a lot of fun stuff happening and coming up and it's really making me excited to RP more whenever possible.
UGH WEIRD AND INTENSE ROMANCE
We live for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back