Experiences What's making you EXCITED to RP today?

Reading posts (both IC and OOC) from the other players in the group. The collective enthusiasm inspires all of us to write, advance the scene and create these moments, and the shared motivation is a truly wonderful and uplifting experience~

Setting up a new group! I'm excited to try something new, with a niche tv series/comic series as a base.

I'm eager to get things going. <3

Reading a new series that's extremely well-written, inspires me further than anything else to write.

Nostalgia too, gotten a lot of nostalgia for old series lately.

When your RP partner hasn't been able to RP for a few weeks and comes back online and says they are able to RP again!

I’ll second this!

I’m so excited to get back to writing to reconnect with partners! I feel like it’s such a rare, lovely thing to have such patient and understanding partners. It just makes you even more motivated to give back to them tenfold in writing!

Got a chance to scratch my itch and rp a trope I wanted to rp for a while but couldn't find partners for. Suddenly I'm very inspired.

When you find partners who are interested in the same stories you’re looking to tell and they surprise you with plot twists that makes the overall RP even better.

I’m really excited to write a plot that I’ve never written before. Sometimes, I feel like I’m writing similar plots over and over so something new is refreshing and super exciting! :D

I'm excited at the hope to do a casual slice of life taking place here in Hualapai Nation, Arizona & California. (We're on the border of the two states.)
I'm excited at idea of a modernized Okinawan-Walapai house. 😊

I’m excited for my group to move on from this arc because currently it taken a while to get through because of busyness and being a human. After this arc we can start to get to the climax of the story and have major character development.

You know the usual roleplay.
Being the main antagonist is amazing...
Jotunus.jpg
(Jotunus, a Cobra Guard of Cobrahenzis)

Frankly returning to the site and this form of RP. Mixture of excited and nervous. Either going to join something or finally do this RP I've been considering on making.

Frankly returning to the site and this form of RP. Mixture of excited and nervous. Either going to join something or finally do this RP I've been considering on making.
What other form had you been doing?

writing stories with lesbians / sapphics doing cool things :^) finding other f// writers :^) creating the lesbian content my teenage self would have wanted :^)

For me, it's just fangirling over OCs! I love hearing what my partner's characters are all about and then plotting them with mine and making an endless list of head canons (aka future plot scenarios because how could we not include it now that we've hyped it up?! x3 ). It's so fun when you're both equally invested! ^ ^

I'm excited to share the joy of our silly little characters. I put so much time and love into my stories and to have the energy matched just hypes me up more than my morning coffee lol

I also feel like I fit in here, which really makes my lil heart happy <3

Lastly, I had a new character idea today and I'm very excited to begin the research process to understand how to make them the best they can be !

I'm so close to getting my latest Group RT finished up before the final polish and post-up. I'm really hoping this one goes over well and gets a decent number of applicants interested. Pretty excited over the concept as a whole.

Update: And I'm done and posted up! Not gonna lie, I worked a lot harder than I should have on that RT. And now I'm more than a little apprehensive about it not going over well, i.e. failing in recruitment. Still, I'm pretty stoked about putting it all together.

Last edited:
Heya Murdergurl Murdergurl ! If I might recommend, I believe there are a lot of factors that go into games launching or not launching, too many of which are not in the hands of the Game Master. Two heavy examples being: How is a Game Master supposed to know how many Players are available at a given time? And how many of those are specifically interested in playing the game in question?

I just don't want you (or any Game Master) thinking that if a game doesn't lift off (especially if there are few to no Replies) that the fault lies solely at the feet of the Game Master. Once in a while, I think it does (often with new Game Masters which you don't strike me as). If it doesn't work out, try again when at least a few prospective Players aren't taking their Finals and whatnot? =) Wishing you and your game the best!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

Heya Murdergurl Murdergurl ! If I might recommend, I believe there are a lot of factors that go into games launching or not launching, too many of which are not in the hands of the Game Master. Two heavy examples being: How is a Game Master supposed to know how many Players are available at a given time? And how many of those are specifically interested in playing the game in question?

I just don't want you (or any Game Master) thinking that if a game doesn't lift off (especially if there are few to no Replies) that the fault lies solely at the feet of the Game Master. Once in a while, I think it does (often with new Game Masters which you don't strike me as). If it doesn't work out, try again when at least a few prospective Players aren't taking their Finals and whatnot? =) Wishing you and your game the best!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)
I appreciate the concern and thank you for the advice. To be honest, I really have no grip whatsoever on college schedules. I've no idea when semesters start, go on breaks/vacations, or even how long they last.

But to be fair, my roleplay ideas get posted because that's when my muse hits. And I gotta strike while the iron is hot. I can't wait around for "better timing" because that will very likely cause my own interest to drop out. Also, this is why I have such tight deadline requirements for applications. My creativity is like a heavy train. If the fuel falters for just a little too long, it grinds to a halt pretty quickly. Gotta keep the fire going, ya know?

If for whatever reason this idea doesn't make it to fruition, I'll just archive it and wait until I feel like working on something else. Or just keep searching for stuff other people have posted up. C'est la vie.

Still.... my fingers remain crossed for this project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back