• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings what YOU want! [open!]

KatchupWk

Introduction!
Hiya, My name is Kirsty and I'm an experienced literate roleplayer from the UK! Nice meeting ya'!
Unfortunately, I've had a craving for roleplay but I've not had the inspiration for a story to think of and write a thread and introduction to, so that's kind of where YOU come in!
I saw someone else do this quite a while ago on here, so I've taken inspiration from that!
Have you had a particular world you've been building in your head? Or an OC that you've wanted to throw into a roleplay?
Maybe you haven't had the motivation to make the thread, or maybe the idea hasn't been successful with other roleplayers.
Don't worry, because I have a solution!

Essentially, I'll roleplay with you! No matter the genre or pairing, I'm open to whatever original ideas you have flying in your head, waiting to burst out!

Rules / Expectations
I'm much more motivated to roleplay when my partner is also literate and uses proper spelling and grammar, Of course, mistakes happen and I won't drop the roleplay if you spell a word wrong, but if spelling and grammar mistakes become a regular occurrence I'll most likely lose motivation.
2. For canon worlds (such as anime) you'll have to send a brief PM/Message to see if I've watched it, even though I love most media - there are many cases where I won't know what it is, and I don't want you to write a lengthy message to be let down by my lack of knowledge!
3. If I do know of the cannon world you are talking about, I'll most likely only do CC x OC and maybe OC x OC, depending on the scenario. I do not roleplay cc x cc, unfortunately! Not my cup of tea!
4. My pairing prefrences vary wildly! I'll take part in any gendered pairing, other than me playing the male in a M x F romantic pairing, but any other than that I will do! I am LGBTQ+ myself, and enjoy delving into queer relationships in a literate way!
5. My timezone is GMT, and i usually respond once a day! and If i need more time than that I'll make sure to let you know!
6. I do all plots! Fantasy, modern, crime, futurstic, you name it! I'm also a big sucker for romance!

I know it was brief, but there's not much for me to currently write, since i don't have an idea! Anyway, hope to see you soon!! ^^

Introduction!
Hiya, My name is Kirsty and I'm an experienced literate roleplayer from the UK! Nice meeting ya'!
Unfortunately, I've had a craving for roleplay but I've not had the inspiration for a story to think of and write a thread and introduction to, so that's kind of where YOU come in!
I saw someone else do this quite a while ago on here, so I've taken inspiration from that!
Have you had a particular world you've been building in your head? Or an OC that you've wanted to throw into a roleplay?
Maybe you haven't had the motivation to make the thread, or maybe the idea hasn't been successful with other roleplayers.
Don't worry, because I have a solution!

Essentially, I'll roleplay with you! No matter the genre or pairing, I'm open to whatever original ideas you have flying in your head, waiting to burst out!

Rules / Expectations
I'm much more motivated to roleplay when my partner is also literate and uses proper spelling and grammar, Of course, mistakes happen and I won't drop the roleplay if you spell a word wrong, but if spelling and grammar mistakes become a regular occurrence I'll most likely lose motivation.
2. For canon worlds (such as anime) you'll have to send a brief PM/Message to see if I've watched it, even though I love most media - there are many cases where I won't know what it is, and I don't want you to write a lengthy message to be let down by my lack of knowledge!
3. If I do know of the cannon world you are talking about, I'll most likely only do CC x OC and maybe OC x OC, depending on the scenario. I do not roleplay cc x cc, unfortunately! Not my cup of tea!
4. My pairing prefrences vary wildly! I'll take part in any gendered pairing, other than me playing the male in a M x F romantic pairing, but any other than that I will do! I am LGBTQ+ myself, and enjoy delving into queer relationships in a literate way!
5. My timezone is GMT, and i usually respond once a day! and If i need more time than that I'll make sure to let you know!
6. I do all plots! Fantasy, modern, crime, futurstic, you name it! I'm also a big sucker for romance!

I know it was brief, but there's not much for me to currently write, since i don't have an idea! Anyway, hope to see you soon!! ^^
hello! i read this over and i'm super interested in roleplaying with you! i'd also love to know what kinds of media/fandoms you're interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back