Other What Would You Label Your Fashion "Style"

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
I dress pretty normally in public, but in more formal situations I'm more "Vintage Military Chic".

Barely there. Really. I know how to not mix patterns... I like gray, black, and white. But I have 50 pairs of shoes. I don't even know what my style is. 

I dress pretty normally in public, but in more formal situations I'm more "Vintage Military Chic".

Wtf is that?? 

Do you wear a red scarf, 24/7?

I differenciate between my brightastic rainbow scarf and fluffy velvet red scarf. ^^

The fluffy red velvet scarf is particularly good for sleeping with!! Although it can be awkward when showering... but I manage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I differenciate between my brightastic rainbow scarf and fluffy velvet red scarf. ^^

The fluffy red velvet scarf is particularly good for sleeping with!! Although it can be awkward when showering... but I manage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mhm, mhm... By the way, Eren's over there just if you were wondering.

Even though the scarf is technically his since he gave it to Mikasa?

If I was Mikasa. Technically, if I was Mikasa, the scarf would be mine since he gave it to a character who was replaced by me. ^-^

Let's be greatful I'm not Mikasa... x)

Lazy. Jeans, sweater, longsleeve/tee. Fuck you, I can look decent and spend ~1/2 a second on deciding on what to wear. You fuck.

Utilitarian to the max. Carhartt canvas cargo-pants (pockets bulging with my EDC), t-shirt or tanktop depending on the weather, steel-toed workboots.

Hmmm....I don't know all that much about fashion. I mostly tend to dress based on the weather and occasion. I guess if I had to pick a specific style it would be...casual? I don't like wearing anything uncomfortable and, if given the opportunity, would just wear my pajamas all day =u=

it's not a phase, mom! you don't understand me!

(aka edgy 2007 throwback who owes soul to eyeliner, hot topic, converse and band merch 'what do you mean skinny jeans shouldn't be tight enough to cut off your circulation?!?')

Pretty casual, but most of it is kind of odd...... I think 'arty' would be the nice term to describe it 
Or you could just say weird. *shrug*

Drab Casual, as my mother and I like to call it

Or, "Tomboy-Who-Really-Doesn't-Give-a-Damn-But-Some-Days-She-Can't-Help-But-Try-to-Look-Cute"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back