Other What Would You Label Your Fashion "Style"

Rue/Forever 21 joggers that if worn right can be turned into something "fashionable" and a mixture of thrift store sweaters and cardigans. Have a hard time buying clothes at real mall stores when I can find the same thing at a thrift store for 3$  

I dress only in plain t-shirts. Mostly white shirts. My friend once opened one of my drawers where I keep all my white t-shirts and said my wardrobe is like a cartoon character's.

I have SPD something fierce so I have clothing *ahem* requirements *ahem*

T-shirts have to up a certain length on my neck, can't wear V-necks, can't wear buttons unless I have something underneath, sleeves need to cover my armpits, can't wear anything too tight unless I *absolutely* have to, pants need to be high waisted, underwear need to be high waisted, and I can't wear boxer shorts with openings unless there's duct tape involved. I look like shit consistently, but there's nothing I can do unless I want to have a panic attack OR be super uncomfortable and angry all day

In the summer I usually wear khaki shorts or skinny jeans for pants, and sandals or converse shoes, depending on the weather and what I'm doing. I wear a grey trilby hat often when I'm out and about. And I ALWAYS wear v neck t-shirts, just in different colors - I'm like a cartoon character in that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back