Other What Would You Label Your Fashion "Style"

'THE FLESH IS WEAK'

1a7ea11f5bb72895b050ad9a7f8ecdd5.jpg

Just a T-shirt and some shorts, man. I like to keep it simple. Also, no socks or shoes, those are gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
My style is "I could walk into a formal or a casual situation and not be entirely out of place."

Once I went away to college, I traded out sweatpants/jeans/tshirts for short/mid length dresses so that I'd have no excuse not to dress nicely lol. (I have occasionally worn pajamas outside, but that's what long coats are for ;)  )

"The broken College student."

black bapes, black & white polos with only the top button buttoned, black under armour shoes

"Edgy Fuckboy"

Eldritch Incandescence. At least, for the things I'm trying to afford to buy. Also, Pop Culture Classy, and Noble Gamer.

Everyday fashion style is pretty casual. I'm starting to wear more dresses, though especially in the winter, with leggings underneath.

I love mori fashion and lolita fashion though. I have a thing for Korean and Japanese fashion styles. 

Two sides to me.

Classy. I like to dress to impress. I wanna look good and I know that I do. Monochrome or just a little bit of color. Black jacket or white cardigan.

Or casual streetwear. Large oversized jackets or pullover hoodies. Black skinny jeans. My favorite pimp ring.

And then there's just "I'm only going to walmart" or "Bruh we're only going out to eat I wanna be comfortable" But that's not really a style, just laziness tbh.

I dress pretty boyish tbh. (Am girl.) Don't really wear a lot of colors. Tbh always wearing at least one black article of clothing.

I would define my style as "whatever went on clearance at walmart," or "the fanciest things at costco" if it's a real special occasion. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back