What RP Are You Itching For?

Strawberry Ink

Positively Primeval
Whether you found it or not, what is a roleplay itch that you need scratched? What are you in the mood to write about? Right now I am actually in the mood to rp something silly like a rp about the people who work as the character mascots in Disneyland.

What about you?

Thanks to @magicalpride and their roleplay taking so long to gather enough members to start, I really, really want a good, simple Magical Girl roleplay xD  Which is weird, since I never so much as thought about them before.

YOU'RE DESTROYING ME >.>

A good pokemon rp, complete with its own dice rules with a narrative focus. So you can use a thunderbolt, dodge like in the anime or do something crazy like climbing a draco meteor. >.>

I really want my own pika pal in a detailed dice rp for pokemon. D:

Alternate history Vietnam.

No fucking joke.

It sounds motherfucking awesome, Russian Spetznaz aiding NVA would be amazing.

Steampunk Airships, sailing the seven skies.

I may actually write this at some point, but want to get my feet wet first with something smaller. 

Steampunk Airships, sailing the seven skies.

I may actually write this at some point, but want to get my feet wet first with something smaller. 

once upon a time, i wanted to role play steampunk airship battles, too. Then I realized how slow the futuristic section went...

A good pokemon rp, complete with its own dice rules with a narrative focus. So you can use a thunderbolt, dodge like in the anime or do something crazy like climbing a draco meteor. >.>

I really want my own pika pal in a detailed dice rp for pokemon. D:

I got you fam

Yeah, the futuristic section is extremely slow sadly, even though it has SO much potential. That's why I just make fantasy/scifi roleplays....

When my college life settles down I really wanna reboot my Children Of Aspera roleplay, with some major revisions of course. It was this really cool futuristic scifi/fantasy that I really could only describe as a mix between SAO, Star wars, and a powers roleplay.

Yeah, the futuristic section is extremely slow sadly, even though it has SO much potential. That's why I just make fantasy/scifi roleplays....

When my college life settles down I really wanna reboot my Children Of Aspera roleplay, with some major revisions of course. It was this really cool futuristic scifi/fantasy that I really could only describe as a mix between SAO, Star wars, and a powers roleplay.

I love sci-fi and wish there was more in this for everything from anime to video games,but sadly it's sort of a dead fish even though people want it(citing no man's sky). I personally don't have a massive interest in science, so I don't tend to imagine settings where I barely know what's plausibly going on.

Halloween! I want all the Halloween roleplays right now. But my all time want for a roleplay that I never get off the ground is a roleplay where Harry Potter is related to the Flash/Supergirl.

Well, since I kind of can't wait for the dlc for Dark Souls III, I actually want to do a Dark Souls roleplay but that is set in the modern times, but with characters that lived during any of the three games....with some creative license with the lore since at times it can be so vague.

Giant robots and cyberpunk. The problem is, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself... And I ain't got time for that.

Either a Circus Fantasy RP, where the cast has abilities to help them perform (I did participate in something like this before, but It died too quickly!), I know there's one around, but it has a world behind it, like you pick a place to be from or something, and that doesn't appeal to me as much... Since I want to bring my character back and he wouldn't fit there~~

OR somewhere I can play a werewolf at, that hasn't started yet >.< Preferably something with action and not a romance centred werewolf pack like it's so common to see...

Am I a picky person?? Perhaps? X D

Last edited by a moderator:
iiiiiii want the original space rp that i made for the old system still. i just... dont want to deal with remaking it all ugh

If I had the extra time to indulge in any roleplay I could dream up, I imagine I would choose a medieval and/or renaissance fantasy horror creation.  Something where the players would have a lot of room to create their own undead or monster races, and then pit themselves against the nightmarish dangers of an unapologetically ghoulish setting.  The world would be the enemy, and the players wouldn't have a shot of taming it—even if they desired to.  

But the the atmosphere would be exhilarating, and the characters clawing themselves out of each unique haunted location would be all the reward I need.

I have a sci-fi esque fantasy setting with tons of my own creations in it, but my gming style is not overly well suited to pbp games.

As a player specifically I don't have anything more specific than fantasy with plenty of magic and lore s far as genre goes, but I'd really like to be in a game where it is more my preferred style of play. I'm a bit of an odd duck, I like moderate weight systems that are casually simulationist, but yet I dislike treating the game like a boardgame coated in rp where players make mechanical choices based on character (not character choices based on mechanics). I also don't want to help write the story, rather I want the gm to have the world and I simply experience it through my character, like a highly interactive novel.

I just want a traditional fantasy that will let me use an anime picture of a bunny girl... or any anime picture really. :'D

If I had the extra time to indulge in any roleplay I could dream up, I imagine I would choose a medieval and/or renaissance fantasy horror creation.  Something where the players would have a lot of room to create their own undead or monster races, and then pit themselves against the nightmarish dangers of an unapologetically ghoulish setting.  The world would be the enemy, and the players wouldn't have a shot of taming it—even if they desired to.  

But the the atmosphere would be exhilarating, and the characters clawing themselves out of each unique haunted location would be all the reward I need.

Have you been reading my notes?

On topic: I'm fine, actually. Stuff in construction, stuff prepping for launch, stuff in progress. Maybe some are a little slow, but thankfully most of my RPs survive for months if enough people actually join them.

(this is a wholly unsubtle suggestion that more people should join my RPs - everytime I see a thread like this I'm like 'oh, hey, I actually pitched an RP based on that exact idea last month but only one person joined') 

I am in the mood for some kind of apocalyptic infection roleplay and in the mood for romance/action in a fantasy/medieval setting that is kind of our world but more a parallel past or forgotten past about a time with different races and different abilities as well as social conflict and war. And then I totally want a gritty psychological drama surrounding drug use and the war on drugs/drug dealing. If any of these sound interesting to you, PM me or reply!

Something that allows me to create. Put a character in something and allows me to push throw traumas and barriers and create something from nothing. Its a hankering I have had all my life and its never been satisfied.

This, of course has everything to with writing. I mean, I helped make babies, that is literally trauma and barriers and creating something from nothing. :P

But in writing I have yet to satisfy that urge, maybe I never can, but I'll still keep on trying! :P

I want something weird and gothic.  Maybe set in Victorian London with some supernatural element, like spooky ghosts or maybe some sort of Lovecraftian ancient horror.

Or maybe set in the future.  Like an H.R. Giger-esque sci-fi nightmare?  With elements of body horror?  D : I would be so up for this.

I seriously doubt anyone would be willing to do something so strange and specific, but I can dream, right. : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back