• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic What Remains... Under the Dome

AgentFire

1633200462384.png

In the year 2025, the United States government had prepared for the worst case scenario. A city, without being given any choice, was placed under a large glass dome. This glass was reinforced, heavy duty, meant to withstand up to 1000 kilotons of pressure from the worst nuclear bombs. There were two blast proof doors on either side of the city, meant to let people in and out, but only those with high enough clearance. Anybody inside of the city had no choice but to continue living everyday life. They couldn't leave, but that didn't mean life ended. School, Jobs, everything in between had to continue on. While some panicked, most realized there was nothing that they could do, especially after the Grover St. riots. People had tried to break the blockade, to rush the exit, but the soldiers guarding it met them with swift, merciless force. In many ways, they were living in a dystopia.
About 2 years later, they'd come to be thankful for the dome they were living under. The final straw broke, the tense peace between the world's nuclear powers had broken, and World War III erupted. In the end, there was nothing, nothing and nobody survived. Aside from a scant few who lived in bunkers around the world. That, and those who lived under the dome...
Despite surviving, life under the dome wasn't sunshine and rainbows. While the dome withstood the pressure of the world's nuclear arsenal, there were several points where trace amounts of Nuclear Fallout had broken through and spread throughout the city. Some died from radiation poisoning, but those who remained were changed...
Two generations later, and the mutations from the fallout are stark as ever, as each generations reproduction only led to these mutations developing further, their genes leaning on these mutations. This is where our story begins... A young man, and a young woman, meeting in this new world. Who they are and what they'll do has yet to unfold, but only time will tell...

Hello Everybody! It's Agent again.
This is a new roleplay idea I'd like to try out. It's pretty open-ended on where we can go with it, but I was basically thinking of playing a male while you'd play a female, and they can explore this world. There doesn't have to be romance, though that is always welcome. I'm not too picky about post length, as long as you're not giving me one liners. I'm also not too concerned about frequency, because I have my life, and you have yours. I just want to try out something new. And please, feel free to get creative with how the mutations may have changed your character. I know I have :D If you're interested, let me know down below, or DM me.

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back