• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

-

cbb7e08bb0a590cb348bdf8f335bd4e5.png

DESERT > OUTSIDE MOS EISLEY

The young shinobi was in a rather confused state and not to forget a bit lost? Last thing she remembered was heading back home from a mission, last time she knew she awoke alone, in an area full of nothing but sands.

Standing up she got onto her own two feet and examined herself first. No cuts. No bruises, what so ever. Good, she thought as a sigh left her lips. Little did she know that as she was too distracted that something from the sand came speeding. Slashing at her but with her reflexes as a shinobi she side twirled it and jumped off her feet to make some distance from the unknown attacker.

As she looked up she tried to make out her attacker but it was rather hard to spot anything with the speck of thick sand floating in the air. As she gestured her hand seals together she snapped them shut with two fingers near her lips as her sharp, "Byakugan!" she chanted as her pupiless white-lavender eyes intensified as veins were more defined near the corner of her eyes.

original.gif

Her field of vision became contrasted as she tried sensing the heat radius of what attacked her making out and outline of a giant... scorpion? It was weird. No chakra paths. She was nowhere near Konoha she could deduce that much. Nor near the village of Hidden Sands. Otherwise she would have her squad with her. Getting lost in her worries of where her squad had been, Kiba and Shino, she was unaware that a scorpion tail slammed against her and sent her flying with a loud yelp as she regained composure by sliding on the soles of her feet and hands as she gritted her teeth.

Bunch of back and forth, her Byakugan initiated eyes did not leave his tail strikes. If it's like any other scorpion she reckoned she no less it had a venomous sting. That being said regaining her chakra and dodging was something she was quite skilled at. Landing on two feet she concentrated her chakra to all of her palms, her palms encased in a bright light blue light, visible chakra. Taking the shape of two lion head emerging from her palms she charged as she cried, "Gentle Fist Twin Lion Fists!"

7b3c296bfa569746446ac534e0f5f2bac39745dd_hq.gif

With that she striked. Strike after strike with fast nimble hands. It took a while till she beat it to the ground. Resulting in a rather amount of chakra released. Draining her energy completely. She lowered herself down to regain her breath before she forced herself up again and slowly made her way in a following direction. She saw vague outlines of a meeting spot however as she did so her eyes were hooding. The harsh sand particles brushing against her face. About the outskirts of this meet up, her legs gave out and fell. Out cold. It was odd she felt the impact such fatal. Usually her regen was rather faster. Or at least not this effective.
Tags: Open for interaction. (Tagging the people I saw in the same area just in case)
Mark ( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ), Clementine ( DatBoi DatBoi ), Asriel ( Sleek Sleek )
Not sure about the others. So excuse me T_T
Coded by revalia revalia
-

COMMANDER VORTEX
Wasteland
The Armadillo's main camera was locked on Preston for quite a while, before Vortex spoke. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Its base seemed to rise and fall for a second in what was probably an approximation of a shrug. "From a certain point of view, I've wandered the Commonwealth for months, mapping out every road and inspecting every detail. I've seen the awakening of the Sole Survivor, the return of the Minutemen, the arrival of the Brotherhood of Steel, and the destruction of the Institute. I suppose you can call me an observer, watching how everything plays out."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

D.Va: New York
One of the SHIELD agents approached Kira and helped him down from Brook's shoulders.
"It's okay sir, you're safe now." He reassured.

Unlike the others, Kira had not displayed his abilities during the run to the Baxter building and so as far as these SHIELD agents were concerned, at the moment Kira was just a civilian caught up in the mess.
Allowing Kira to lean on her, D.Va headed inside. She had to speak to Doctor Richards, but at the same time she had to make sure the civilian was okay. Like SHIELD, she hadn't seem him use his abilities either and was still under the assumption that he was a normal guy.

"I don't think I caught you name." She asked Kira with a smile "Mine's Hana, but you can call me D.Va, everybody does." She looked over her shoulder at Filia "Are you coming?" She asked

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Sleek Sleek

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

The schoolgirl was out of trance until D.Va snapped her back to reality. "Oh...yeah, I'll come." She says before walking alongside with the mech rider.

@Sme_Bloke​

Hana carried Kira to the medical bay. It was completely full to the point where dozens of patients were lying on rugs on the floor while doctor's and nurses tried to save their lives. The sound was almost deafening as well, as medics ran around the room, patients screamed and others barked orders.

D.Va looked over to one of the corners as two medics pulled a sheet over someone. It took a while, but a medic walked over to them, noticing that Hana was still covered in her own blood from earlier.
"Are you..."

She said nothing and simply pointed at Kira.
"What happened to you?" The medic asked

As the medic questioned Kira, D.Va turned to Filia.
"Can I talk to you a sec?" She asked

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

The sight of those who are injured and need medical assistance brings to shivers to the schoolgirl. When D.Va said that she needed to talk to her, Filia simply nodded.

Spider-Man
New York City

Peter's eyes widened with disgust as Richarwds admitted to knowing. He couldn't believe it. He had known all this time yet allowed the symbiote infested people to die, burning and electrocuted to death. The boy opened his mouth to speak but bit his tongue, knowing if he had opened his mouth he would have said something he regretted.

"You've known all this time and kept the voltage up on that force field? You're killing them and you decide to do nothing about it?" He walked closer to the man., his eyes now high lighted in red as he grabbed his shirt. "What have you been doing this whole time? Working out a cure...or did you decide to hide away in here until they are all dead?"

Peter let go of his shirt and turned his back to the scientist. "You better explain before I leave..."

Shafaqat Aibnatfirdaus: Metro-Gotham
Shafaqat stands over the body of the goon that came after her. Doesn't look like he belongs to any of the gangs, probably just thought the teen was easy prey. Good. She can take all of his blood with a clean conscience. She drags him to the alley by a nearby bar, and starts filling up one of her blood bags.

She sighs, and leans back against the wall, deciding to watch this dream. It's a simple thing, really. He wants to be rich. He wants to be able to afford nothing but the best, and move out to planet two where it's safer, and he can effectively retire.

Shafaqat chuckles bitterly. He was never going to make it there, at least he'll live with the illusion that he did. In his world, he'll grow old and fat off his ill gotten gains, no one will ever catch him, and he'll be able to buy anything he needs. To her, this is a mercy.

As she waits for the blood bag to fill, she glances around to see if anyone else wants to try to kill her tonight. She can't see much from her place in the alley, but she can hear voices. She decides that they don't sound dangerous, and goes back to her "supply run."​

"Venom" Snake
Just offshore from New York, Mother Base
It happened in a flash, the bay went from being mostly unoccupied to being filled with roughly 18 oil rig-styled platforms. From that direction the sounds of alarms and even gunfire could be heard as a few symbiotes approached the base, only to be repelled by the anti-aircraft cannons and small arms fire by the multiple men aboard. A few helicopters roared above the complex, moving faster than the other VTOL craft in the city, including the CPL Vertibirds now in the vicinity.

The radios at the Baxter building crackled with static and an incoming transmission.
"All remaining Diamond Dogs pull back! Combat units not currently engaging the threat report to the command deck for re-assignment immediately! Intel teams are asking all units to cut radio chatter as short as possible, pending frequency change."

Even as that transmission took place, a single helicopter flew towards the city. The helicopter began circling around the shield, and began transmitting another signal
"This is Pequod, requesting permission to land!"

Came the short signal. The men aboard then opened the hatch on the side, revealing a few men in balaclavas and armor, a men wearing a red bandanna around his neck, a man with an eyepatch, and a woman with scarcely anything on at all, aside from a sniper rifle and undergarments. They kept a close eye around them, and the woman unslung her rifle while scanning for targets.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (And anyone else wanting to reply)

Doctor Richards stretched his body away from Peter, only to loom over him when it seemed that Spider-Man wasn't going to attack him yet.
"Peter..." He began in a soft, solemn tone. He realised that getting angry over his words would solve nothing and only slow down what little time had he had left "If I don't keep that shield up, even more people will die. I don't just mean us."

Reed stretched over towards a console and typed in a few keys. As he did so a screen descended, showing a large countdown clock in red numbers. They now had fifty six hours.
"If I don't get results within this amount of time, the council will bomb this city. After that, the symbiotes will return and overrun this planet...I predict that after bombing the city, and if just one symbiote is able to reach the shore, it will be a fortnight before they stretch across the entire globe."

Reed brought one of his hands down, smashing a console. He'd let his anger get the better of him again. He was tired, he couldn't remember the last time he'd slept but he couldn't afford to rest.
"If I lower that shield, those things will come through, this lab will fall and so will any hope of helping those people."

-
D.Va took Filia aside, shaking slightly as she tried to process the new information. If it was right, she was a murderer.
"Spider-Man did some scans of those...Things." Hana began, before taking a deep breath "An-and those things are...They're human beings, Filia!" She snapped, tears building in her eyes "I-I can't be sure, but I will get to the bottom of this. Will you help me?"

"You are cleared for landing." A voice said over the radio.

Magnus Burnsides: New York
Magnus looked upwards as the other helicopter flew in for landing. He wondered why the woman was wearing hardly anything at all, especially if she was about to drop into a combat scenairo, let alone what he'd been told was a suicide mission.
He waved awkwardly, knowing that not even his mighty, booming voice could be heard over the sound of the hellicopter blades.

He turned towards Atticus "Friends of yours?" He asked, yelling in order to be heard.

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
Chica's ears pricked up and she started to bark at something outside.
"What is it puppo?" Mark asked "Trouble?"

Chica barked again and ran outside.
"No, puppo!" Mark cried "There's all kinds of scary shit out there!"
He turned around to look back at the children and called back "Sorry for swearing!"

Charging after his dog, Mark saw her sniffing at something on the ground, then looking up at Mark and barking. He turned towards her, seeing that she was sitting right next to a body.
"Hello?!" Mark called, walking up to her. She was still, breathing at least.

Picking her up in his large arms, Mark began to run back to the cantina with Chica at his side. He set the unconcious woman down on a table.

"Shit..." He muttered, remembering that his only medical experience was playing surgeon simulator and taking one course in first aid.

revalia revalia DatBoi DatBoi Sleek Sleek

Kot lands with his Basilisk onto the building. Landing next to the vertibird. He looks up as the helicopter landed. He looks at the few people he could see. The woman was the strangest for him, wearing barely anything and armed with what seems like a sniper rifle or a long ranged rifle. The man with an eyepatch seemed like someone who lost quite some of his own body. Most likely scars of battle. At least he guessed based on what he saw. Yet, he couldn't be completely sure. For now, he needed to watch. He lets out a sigh, this was going to take a while to find his vode.
Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Kira Yoshikage & The Venom Symbiote​

Kira never knew how he really felt about going to the hospital. At a hospital, you were always being monitored and looked after, Kira wasn't a fan of all the attention. On the other hand, it was always satisfying to hear the doctors congratulate him on how well he kept his body. When D.Va asked for his name he avoided all eye contact with her, he just blankly stared at his own feet as they walked him over to a medical center. "Kira. My name is Yoshikage Kira." The constant noise and horrid smell hit him before they even stepped foot The sooner his leg healed, the better.

Kira turned his attention to the medic and simply stated, "I broke my leg in a fall."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

The man with the eyepatch jumped first, landing as the helicopter started lowering itself, followed by the woman and the man with the bandanna. The man with the eyepatch surveyed Atticus and Magnus and interrupted them. His voice was quiet, yet distinct, audible even over the roar of engines.
"Where is the man in charge?"

He said, not believing for a second that either of them were the ones who were in charge here. The woman simply unslung her rifle, while the other man simply surveyed the scene. The other soldiers filed out of the chopper, five in total, crowding most of the roof.
He took out a cigar, an began to smoke it after lighting it using a laser from a small box-like device. He held it in his bionic hand, still waiting for the two's response.

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Asriel stared blankly for a second, unable to do anything, really. He didn't know if mark caught this, but Toriel, Asriel's mother, could heal others. Asriel was unsure if he could do the same, since he had never tried and a monster's magic is tied more or less to their mind and resolve. So he settled on asking a question.

"Uhh....who's that?"

He asked, getting a feeling of helplessness and anxiety as he could do nothing but watch. The last time this happened he lost everything. Naturally, he hated repeating the situation.
DatBoi DatBoi

-"Soul King" Brook-
New York
Brook let Kira off his shoulder to go into the large building, and into a hospital. Sensing that he had nothing more to do, he calmly sat down upon the ground, took a sip of tea, and began playing a little tune on his violin. It was pretty boring and flat, but it at least got Brook's mind off of things. "Those things are human, he says? But they look like monsters, not humans! Very curious.... I'd think they were Zoan, if there weren't so many of them..."

As his tuneless violin playing sounded out through the air, it was suddenly drowned out by a very loud humming noise, as two flying machines descended near the shield. Brook didn't have much experience with these types of metal machines, but he'd occasionally see similar vehicles zoom over the skies of the city.

Within the flying machine with 4 giant blades on its back, he could see the fuzzy shape of two men, who were quite large in stature. And in the one that had just one giant blade on its back, Brook could see a man who looked quite grizzled, flanked on one side by a man with a red something tied on his neck, and on the other side by a woman in her undergarments.
"....That reminds me slightly of Nami. *sigh* At least I won't have to ask to see her panties......"

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172 Sleek Sleek

Sakata Gintoki
In NYC after like... 3 or 4 posts...
Gintoki was about to answer Magnus, when it seemed that they already made it there, after what would've been like only a couple posts... "Uhh... Is it just me, or did we just do an hours long trip in only a couple posts? Alright whatever..." Gintoki simply stepped off the aircraft looking just as bored as he already had been, now seeing the Diamond Dogs landing. He simply asidely commented, "Oh yeah, Metal Gear Solid, and Hideo Kojima, the trolliest video game designer, what a troll at the end of 5 ended up being." It was then suddenly that, gunshots were going off in the distance, none seemed to be directed up at the top, but Gintoki noticed that the gunshots seemed somewhat familiar since it sounded a bit different than some normal guns, so Gintoki somewhat idiotically, moved to the edge to look down, and the first thing he noticed was a vermilion red Chinagirl outfit and a purple umbrella with flashes coming out of it, and a slightly older boy charging with what looked to be a wooden sword. Gunning down and smashing through symbiotes approaching the shield.

Gintoki's eyes widened as he saw who they were, and he quickly started rushing in a panic to get down to ground level yelling out. Desperate to get them to safety for the time being.
"OI! WHEN THOSE TWO PEOPLE GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE SHIELD OPEN IT UP PLEASE! THEY ARE PEOPLE I KNOW TRYING TO SURVIVE OUT HERE! PLEASE LET THEM IN OR SOMETHING ONCE THEY ARE CLOSE ENOUGH! THEY ARE THEY ARE DEEP FRIENDS OF MINE THAT I CARE ABOUT DEEPLY!" Gintoki kept rushing with absurd speed before which was way faster than most people. He technically was already faster than that, but here he was so desperate he moved as quickly as he could.

Shimura Shinpachi and Kagura
New York City

Shinpachi and Kagura couldn't remember how long they were separated from Gintoki, but either way they stumbled into Marvel's New York City, and since then were having to constantly deal with Symbiotes, which with their combined strength proved to be enough to survive them and move forward. They were now approaching what they had been seeing had been bustling with activity for a while now, thinking it would be a safe-haven for them, maybe even finding Gintoki again there... But obviously that came with there being a massive amount of Symbiotes being there trying to make it through even with the electric forcefield... So with a mass horde of them in front of the two, they knew their strength would allow a path for them and hopefully they would open up the forcefield temporarily. So with that gunshots began going off as Kagura began to shoot at symbiotes in their path and smacking away others, while Shinpachi swung with his bokuto knocking others out of the way. They were finally now getting close to the forcefield. And now the two began shouting.
"Hey! Open up the forcefield temporarily and let us through! We will help dispose of any symbiotes that get in the forcefield if any pass through!" Shinpachi yelled out. Kagura however yelled with even more vigor and a bit more rudely on top of that. "LET US IN! WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THESE THINGS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING IN AGES!" Shinpachi then scolded her for her rudeness. "Kagura-chan don't be so rude, you just ate before we started moving again, and we would be lucky if they let us in... Please let us in!"

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Donder172 Donder172 Sleek Sleek Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

"Humans?!" Filia was shocked by this fact "But...I thought they were just some monsters, and-"

"Kid..." Samson cuts his host off "They are humans. When I stab the first two, I've felt human blood."

"Oh no..." Filia is now in despair. Never in her whole life would she have ever killed anyone, let alone knock them out. The schoolgirl looked at D.Va and said "Fine, I'll help you this time."

COMMANDER VORTEX
Above the North
One of the perks of inhabiting a robotic body with essentially unlimited processing power was being able to spread his consciousness over all of his units. So, while part of Vortex was having a conversation with Preston, the other part was watching live feeds from his Firehawks and Hermes. His Firehawks were still travelling the planet at hypersonic speeds, picking up many interesting details with their scanners. However, his Hermes were the ones forming definitive and highly accurate three-dimensional maps of the landscape.

Sort of like Google Earth, really. Everything was also live, so he could see every single thing that happened on the planet in real time. The whole thing was incomplete, though. His Hermes and ARKYDs had only scanned around a third of the planet so far. More satellites were being launched from the base's multiple launch platforms, and solar arrays orbiting the planet in a wide grid were beaming energy back down.

With his fabricators doing all the work for him, all he did now was to sit back, relax, and watch the live feed from his numerous satellites and Firehawks while listening to his Spotify playlist (which was conveniently transferred into his database).

Vortex was listening to some Avicii when something caught his eye... er, optic. The Firehawk he'd sent to the northern reaches of the planet was transmitting a startlingly familiar landscape from its optical sensors. Using the craft's advanced sensor systems, he began to scan the environment and capture images of the place. After some time going through his database to compare his memories and what was right below the Hawk, he could confirm what he was seeing.

The province of Skyrim was on the planet.

Well, at this point, he probably shouldn't be surprised. He built his base on the outskirts of the Commonwealth from Fallout 4. Everything there seemed pretty normal for the time being. Vortex decided to launch an expedition the North and build a new base there, since the whole area looked more peaceful and intact than everywhere else.

Two companies' worth of Grunts and several ground vehicles along with two squads of fabricators were loaded into a trio of Harriers, new aerial transports he'd designed earlier. That done, they headed north, escorted by four Hummingbird fighters.

Last edited:

Magnus pointed after Atticus "I guess we follow him." He said with a heavy shrug of his shoulders. He led the Diamond Dogs after Atticus, arriving at the lab. Due to all of the advanced technology, he was immediately reminded of Lucas' laboratory. The lead scientist, a tired looking skinny man who looked like he hadn't shaved in weeks turned towards the group.

Magnus thought about drawing his sword the moment the man stretched his body in an inhuman proportion. It allowed Richards to type away at a console across the room while being close enough to the group to engage in conversation. He turned towards Magnus, seeing him reaching for the blade and shook his head.

"I am on your side, Magnus. Treat my unusual abilities the result of...Radiation from space."

He was used to people knowing who he was, but wanted to know about the scientist's accident. That could wait. Now was not the time for further questions, but for action as far as Magnus saw it. Even so, he couldn't just go in blind or the people around him might lose their lives.

"You want to tell us what the hell is going on?" He asked "Make it quick. The longer we wait here, the more people are gonna die." Magnus said in a grim tone.
Reed examined the group "I agree."

With his hand still on the console, Reed began to type on a few keys and a holographic map of New York was displayed in the middle of the room.

-

Hearing Gintoki's cries for help, Magnus immediately rushed out of the building as fast as possible and waited for a gap in the shield. A small hole, just large enough for one person to fit through at a time opened up, allowing the two survivors though. Inevitably, a group of a dozen symbiotes managed to dive through right as the hole closed.

"Get behind me." Magnus commanded, drawing his sword. He let out a yell and heroic ran forwards, swinging the Flaming Raging Poisoning Sword of Doom.

Samson's words only further confirmed Hana's suspicions that the scans had been right, and that Reed had been keeping information from her.
"The lead scientist on this, he'd know more...I'm going to force him to tell me the truth." D.Va explained in a grim tone "I just need someone to back me up. Are you in?"

-
In the medical bay, the SHIELD medic simply glared at Kira.
"Just a broken leg?" He asked "You're sure that's all it is?"

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Donder172 Donder172

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
"I-I don't know." Mark replied, shaking his head "Chica just found her out there."
He felt helpless, unsure of what to do. The girl was breathing, at least but he wasn't sure of what he could do aside from CPR, applying the likes of bandages, treating sprains and broken bones.

There was still something else he could try, however.
"Hey kid, do you have any umm...Healing items or anything?" He asked Asriel. It was worth a shot.

DatBoi DatBoi Sleek Sleek

Somewhere in the Indian Empire
Standing on a balcony, Ghandi looked out on his empire in silence. Aside for the sounds of soldiers protecting the streets and of industry miles and miles away as the city grew, all was silent.
"My Lord." A voice came from behind him. A man bowed before him dressed in armour with a fist over his heart "Our scouts in the North have reported that a new force is entering the region. They appear to have advanced tech."
"Hmm." Ghandi muttered
"Not as impressive as ours, of course!" He stated
"Very well. Our plans have not changed."
"But...My Lord."
"This new force is merely an annoyance we will stamp out under the heels of our Empire."

The soldier nodded and ran back inside, leaving Ghandi to stare out over his Empire.

The Yorozuya Trio
New York City
Finally, the two got close enough and the shield opened for them, making the path through, but now was a matter of figuring out who would go through first, and like any antics that happened with them with some symbiotes gaining, the two were now pushing and shoving being careful not to be electrocuted though. Yelling out, "Oi! Shinpachi, I should go through first because I am not the wimp of the group and a burden by being so weak uh-huh!" Causing Shinpachi to shriek in appalment shouting back with more vigor. "OII! I AM NOT DEFENSELESS AND WEAK! GIN-SAN AND YOU JUST ARE ALWAYS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT LET ME GO THROUGH!" By this point, symbiotes were prepared to get them both, but the presence of one man, allowed the two to settle their differences to get through peacefully. The one man that signified hope in the darkest hour, the one man that was defined in his arrival by one theme (well all of them too together but still)

(For best experience stop it once the word 'interrupted' comes up)

"Yo." Gintoki stated extremely plainly as he had his Bokuto drawn ready to fight off the symbiotes that had now made it in after the two made their way in, and he was literally about to as Magnus charged, but it was interrupted by a jump-kick by Kagura knocking him over and her and Shinpachi ganging up on him. Both of them pounding on Gintoki on the ground in a slapstick gag causing blood to spurt from Gintoki obviously not taking into consideration the symbiote fight behind them.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT US BEHIND AT A RANDOM PLACE THAT WE ARE NOT GETTING INTO, AND WE GOT SEPARATED HOW COULD YOU! UH-HUH!" Shinpachi joined in as well on yelling at him "YEAH, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US!" Gintoki getting pummeled for the sake of slapstick could only yell out. "Oi! Don't go blaming me for you two not originally being planned to be characters in this RP! He decided to correct it by having us be together in NYC! And don't you think its the wrong time to be doing a gag when one of our guy's went out to help you two! Especially with a dozen of those things coming at us for a life and death situation!" With that the two finally stopped, and Gintoki stood up fresh, considering it was only one of Gintama's signature slapstick gags. Now with comedic timing, Gintoki said. "Alright, play our song again."

And with that Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi all charged together with Magnus to fight off the other symbiotes.

The newcomers stood in the lab, the technology wasn't something they hadn't seen before. Snake looked at the holographic map, ignoring the man's abilities. While this was new, he'd dealt with worse. Ocelot joined him in watching the screen, while Quiet decided to go back up onto the roof, unsling her rifle, and watch Magnus attempt to help.

"You gonna tell us what's been attacking our base?"
Ocelot questioned Richards, Snake watching the exchange. They both had closed body language, forgoing their usual caution in favor of getting answers faster.
Before Richard could even begin to answer, Snake's I-Droid began to crackle with static
"This is Pequod! Mother Base is reporting a complete loss on command deck four, and decks 3 AND 4 are gone on the R&D platform!"

Snake's face grew grim, and he sighed. His patience was running out, and if Richards didn't answer soon Snake would be forced to leave and assist with the defense of the base. Ocelot looked around at the soldiers and commented
"You help us and we help you. Get us some answers and a hand defending our home, and we'll do the same for you."

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Donder172 Donder172

Asriel shook his head.
"That was back in the underground, and I don't think I can help."

He said, rubbing the back of his neck as his anxiety grew. In a last-ditch effort, he turned to Clementine.
"You look like you've been through hell....do you possibly know how to help her a little?"

The boy asked, turning to the girl again. While his heart went out to her, he couldn't do anything. Monster healing was mostly done through magic and their own food. His own magic would probably be limited to a weaker version of his own fire.
If you take her soul.......
Asriel shook his head a little, as if to clear it. The thought was horrifying....but out there. If the woman wouldn't be able to recover......her soul would make Asriel very useful. Again, he shook his head, scared. He didn't want to go back to what he did. He knew there was a lot of cruelty in the real world, and this would be no different.

DatBoi DatBoi

Kot follows the group into the building, he didn't say anything. He didn't had a reason to. For now, he just watched. He watched as people talked to each other as well as one man with some really weard abilities. He looked towards Snake and Ocelot. Noticing Snake's communication device go off with static.
"Ka dema gar liser gaa'tayl ni." he mutters, though he didn't had a lot of choices. He only had his Basilisk to fly with. If he had to go off-world to a other planet, he would have bad luck. Basilisks weren't designed for long space travels, neither was his armor. He would need a ship to bring him there. Kot let's out a loud sigh "I'll help, as long as you can help me find my brothers and sisters."
Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Sleek Sleek

Ka dema gar liser gaa'tayl ni.: I doubt you can help me.

As a symbiote charged at Magnus, he sliced into it with his sword, the green flames consuming part of it. As it swiped for his face and screamed in agony, he kicked it back towards the shield. He walked forwards, taking a swing at the symbiotes. Half of them split off, charging towards the building.

A SHIELD agent stepped out, gunning two of them down before being grabbed. He screamed in agony as the symbiotes tore him apart.
-
"Alien parasites." Richards explained. "Tell your men to keep their distance! If any of the 'black goo' gets on them, they might become infected. Your base will be overrun in minutes if they don't know how to fight these things. Fire and concentrated blasts of sound seems to slow them down. Lock down your base, and make sure none of your men travel to the mainland or this thing will spread." Although he spoke at a fast pace, his tone was grim and serious

He turned towards the map, pointing at a blinking red dot on the west side of the city.

The holographic map zoomed in, seeing a red area around Hell's kitchen and the Garment district.

"There is a cure." He continued "There's another kind of symbiote. It's unique and acts hostile to the others, trying to 'cure' them of the infection. A team went in to find it but I lost all contact."
He pointed at the area "This, is their last known location. If you can find the symbiote and bring it back here, I can cure this."

Reed tapped another button on the console, and a holographic image of the symbiote came up:

1872717-anti_venom.jpg

"I won't lie, this mission won't be easy. But if nothing is done, this entire planet will be overrun."

Vsland Vsland The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Sleek Sleek Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Donder172 Donder172 Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back