• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Gehrman growled after taking the hit, but with the symbiote's attention divided Isaac was able to land a few more hits. Gehrman retreated a little, but smashed a blood vial and recovered, leaping forwards again with his scythe to slash at the symbiote. Isaac would then fire at the symbiote's legs to cut them out from under it, and Gehrman stabbed downwards with his blade to finish it off.

Thawne Thawne GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu \ Corrosion Corrosion The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam shrugged as Brother Power couldn't drink and took a granola and his bottle back as Jolie took a sip of it. He took off his helmet and placed it in arms reach down on a box, revealing all of his handsome yet not well taken care of face, looking like a messier version of one of those Navy SEALS you see in some pictures. Eating a granola bar, not caring for how it tasted.

On Jolie's introduction he decided to follow suit and introduce himself. "Well my name's Adam, only that first name it was the only name I was ever given..."

Causing memories that compelled Adam to take a noticeably longer sip of his bottle.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando

Spider-Man
New York City

Peter blushed and laughed nervously as D.Va winked at him, still not used to getting flirtatious attention from girls...especially cute girls around his age. "Hehe...sorry, D.Va, I wouldn't class Mr. Stark as a Mech pilot...he wears more of an exo-suit." He continuing to swing besides her before suddenly stopping himself onto the building next to him. He looked up in horror as he saw what looked like Iron Man covered in a symbiote. "Mr. Stark!?" He called out confused. "Karen, how far are you on scanning?"

"Almost done Peter."

"That doesn't answer my question..."

"Scanning: 63.38% complete."

"Good, just over half..."
He mumbled to himself. "D.va, that's your name right? Must be a right diva then. Anyway, that guy, the Robin Hood looking fella' is a normal human right? Take him somewhere safe. I'm gonna handle a few of the slimes down there. Wish me luck...god knows I need it. Where the heck is Thor?" Parker jumped down, closing his arms in as he dropped like a rocket, the male shooting down towards the ground. "I didn't realize how high I was!!!" He shouted out in fear.

"Web-Gliders, activated."

Peter spread his arms, two sheets of material that looked like webs grew between his torso and his arms, the male gliding down towards one of the Iron Slimes, retracting his wings and kicking it in the head before flipping off of it and landing on it's feet. "Whoo!" He yelped as he hopped over a few symbiotes who pounced on him. He landed on top of a dog pile before shooting a web at a mail box, jumping in the air and spinning around, hurling it at a symbiote infected human, the person knocking back into a few others and causing a domino affect. However, they slowly began getting back to their feet.

Parker scanned the area before noticing the guy shredding on the guitar. He jumped over and tilted his head. "You know their weakness? How'd you figure it out? I'd hate for you to just know something you shouldn't with no explanation...it goes against the laws of science." He asked, Karen suddenly lighting up the inside of his mask.

"Scan complete. Species Unknown."

"Great. Not great."

"Very weak molecular bonds. Strong sound waves, heat, or an electrical current should be able to disrupt their control. Shall I switch to taser webs?"

"That's the best thing you've said all day. Yes, switch to taser webs, let's become The Shocker....no wait, that's a villain. Uh, oh, I know! Electro! Nah, sounds too cheesy. How about we leave it with Spider-Man and give these freaks a jolt of excitement?"

"Peter, you're not funny. I hope you know this."

"Karen, you're a computer program. You can't grasp the concept of humor."

"I know your attempt at being intimidating while in interrogation mode was humorous."

"I hate you..."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu

D.Va: New York
The Iron-Symbiote Oliver was fighting took the arrow and although it stumbled slightly in the air, it managed to maintain it's balance and aim a blast at Oliver.​
-
D.Va ignored the 'diva' comment and focused on the now open Oliver, swooping in just as the Iron-Symbiote fired. The blast struck the side of her mech, throwing it back.
"C'mon!" She yelled, tightening her grip on the controls as she steadied the mech.
Turning around, she saw that the Baxter building wasn't too far away, with a few well-timed boosts from her mech, she could make it. Picking up Oliver, she flew upwards just in time to avoid another attack.

"Just hold on a little bit longer guys, we're almost there."

She looked at the battlefield around her, seeing Issac and another man on the ground below.

-
Gehrman's blade, although passing through the Iron-Symbiotes' armour was unable to bring it down. The creature grabbed onto the sword, attempting to wrestle it from Gehrman's hands. As it did so, a second Iron-Symbiote flew at Isaac from behind, attempting to grab him.
-

She didn't know the kid's name, but he had referred to himself as Spider-Man when talking about 'taser webs', she had no idea what he meant by that, only thinking the name sounded cool.

"Spider-man!" D.Va cried, flying downwards "We need to get these guys out of here!"

-
On the rooftop he was fighting on, two more Iron-Symbiotes flew towards Gordon Freeman, intending to either add him to their numbers of to destroy him like they had countless others.

Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Corrosion Corrosion

Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley
Wanting to see if the girl was okay, Magnus and Qrow walked back into the cantina to find a man in white armour and the heavily armoured man he had seen earlier being held at gunpoint by a man claiming to represent the law. Neither of them seemed to be complying with the orders given, and fearing things would get even more violent he stepped up to the Judge and tapped him on the shoulder.

Handing him a magical Sheriff's badge he had obtained from Merle, Magnus gave the Judge a cheeky wink.
"Why don't you let me take it from here?" He asked

The Judge studied the badge and sighed "Fine."
"Oh, and before you go, I want you to make sure that little girl is safe." Magnus ordered, pointing towards Clementine.

The Judge nodded in response and walked towards her while Magnus followed, still keeping an eye on the Mandalorian and Tommy.
"This man's gonna take you somewhere safe." Magnus reassured Clementine, before turning back to face the two men who had been fighting "Hey, I'm still watching you!" He yelled in his bellowing voice

-
Atticus' Pip-Boy buzzed as a new radio frequency came in.
"Hello?" A man's voice spoke. It was obvious to anyone listening that he sounded tired, and even afraid. "I know how to cure the Symbiote infestation in New York city... If you can hear this, please respond."

DatBoi DatBoi Donder172 Donder172 Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

As Atticus walked out of the bar, he heard the strange message over his Pip-Boy. He looked at it and grabbed the hand-held radio on his Pip-Boy and said "I hear you, the council on Planet 2 has been debating forever on it. Ever since that godamn loudass D.Va or whatever the fuck her name is disappeared, they've been debating on just nuking the whole place. However, if you have a cure, you better start talking, mate,"
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jolie: Metro-Gotham
"They don't have surnames where you come from?" Jolie asked Adam with a raised eyebrow. She took notice of his appearance, he was definitely a soldier, or at least an ex-soldier. It wasn't just in his armour or appearance, it was the way he fought as well. But the way he handled himself and talked screamed ex-soldier to her, she'd seen the look so many times, including in herself.

She wanted to know more about both him and the living mannequin who seemed to think it was still the nineteen sixties, but she had to make sure that the sewer was safe. The mannequin had mentioned a crocodile man, and there was the risk that the gang she was running from would find them down here.

"Hey, bro." She said with a cheesy smile, trying to remember the sixties as much as possible "How long ya been living down here?" She asked Brother Power "Just me and my friend here are on the run from the man, ya see and we needa' lay low."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando

"I've been in contact with the council and they've given me seventy-two hours." The voice answered with a heavy sigh "If I don't get results soon..."
On the other side of the radio, Atticus could hear something clattering as the man threw something across the room "I just-I had it, I had the method for a cure in my hands a few days ago! Then those symbiotes attacked the convoy and I lost all contact. The species is not just mindless, as everyone seems to think they are. The attack was planned, well-coordinated...If people knew how smart these creatures were, if they..."

He took a deep breath before continuing and Atticus could hear him moving equipment around as he put the lab back together "I know where the cure is, if you can..."

Magnus, overhearing a conversation about nuking a city immediately rushed in, almost pushing Atticus over with his larger figure.
"Alright, how can I help?" He asked

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Atticus sighed. He didn't want expend his own men, knowing the council, especially the Jedi, wouldn't send anyone into the hell hole. He would need to use his own army without any back-up. However, if a cure was there, he would be willing to help. He then reported back saying "Alright, I'll help, but I need to know, is there any way to kill these things because from what I heard from the council, they say normal bullets don't work,". He then turned to the guy behind him and said "Sure, the more the merrier,"

"I don't need-" Clementine begins, but breaks off with a sigh. He's already turned around.

She turns to her, apparent, new companion. She wonders whether she should stick around, whether the promise of safety is a good one. "My name's Clementine." She clarifies Magnus' earlier, slightly insulting statement. "Not 'little girl'."

"Alright, I can believe that." Jolie replied with a slight shrug of her shoulders. She had seen weirder things than a mannequin brought to life by lightning. Or perhaps he just believed that was the case. It was difficult to read both his body language and aura to tell if he was lying due to the fact that he was basically a living mannequin from the sixties.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name." Jolie said with a smile, offering him a handshake "My name's Jolie."

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
"They call me Brother Power." Brother Power removed his arm from the box. ""They also call me The Geek, but I don't dig that name as much."

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam shrugged as Brother Power couldn't drink and took a granola and his bottle back as Jolie took a sip of it. He took off his helmet and placed it in arms reach down on a box, revealing all of his handsome yet not well taken care of face, looking like a messier version of one of those Navy SEALS you see in some pictures. Eating a granola bar, not caring for how it tasted.

On Jolie's introduction he decided to follow suit and introduce himself. "Well my name's Adam, only that first name it was the only name I was ever given..."

Causing memories that compelled Adam to take a noticeably longer sip of his bottle.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando
"Groovy!" He'd give the man finger guns through the box. "At least one of these boxes has some kind of booze in it. Everything else is probably undigestable for you, considering how long I've been down here. Maybe we can find a twinkie or two."

"They don't have surnames where you come from?" Jolie asked Adam with a raised eyebrow. She took notice of his appearance, he was definitely a soldier, or at least an ex-soldier. It wasn't just in his armour or appearance, it was the way he fought as well. But the way he handled himself and talked screamed ex-soldier to her, she'd seen the look so many times, including in herself.

She wanted to know more about both him and the living mannequin who seemed to think it was still the nineteen sixties, but she had to make sure that the sewer was safe. The mannequin had mentioned a crocodile man, and there was the risk that the gang she was running from would find them down here.

"Hey, bro." She said with a cheesy smile, trying to remember the sixties as much as possible "How long ya been living down here?" She asked Brother Power "Just me and my friend here are on the run from the man, ya see and we needa' lay low."

Brother Power caught onto this. The lady just talked completely differently, and this seemed like an attempt to appeal extra hard. He didn't want to be rude, though, and continued the conversation. "Well, I don't know, man. I don't really have a place built for living with other people. The cats that left last time took their backpacks and supplies. I don't really have clean water, and all I have for food is Granola." He turned his attention to the posetives. "But I have quite the music selection!" He ran looking for the most recent record on his shelf, shuffling them around. "Stones, Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, that sort of thing."

"
But if you want something a little more recent, I've got..." The records that were left were pretty bad, all things considered. "Agadoo? No, you don't seem like the type to like Agadoo. I'm not the type either. I don't know how I even got this record, man!"

Kot looks at the man as he leaves the cantina, overhearing what was said. He raised his eyebrow. "I just need to find my brothers and sisters..." he mutters. He then looks towards the Power Rangers "And it seems I underestimated you." He said as he looks at Magnus, there was no way he could fight them all three on his own. He puts his weapon away. "You win this time." Kot added before walking out of the cantina. He walked towards the small group as they talked. Overhearing the possibility of battle. Which did attract the attention of the Mandalorian. "I might not made that much of an impression, but if you need back-up for a fight. You got it." he said to Atticus as his Basilisk came over to him like a loyal animal. Kot turns his head around and pets the Basilisk.
Ghost Toast Ghost Toast The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Sound and fire." The voice answered "But a simple sound like the strum of a guitar wouldn't work. A concentrated amount of sound pointed in one direction might do it. A friend of mine got rid of a symbiote attached to him using a church bell in close proximity. Fire only weakens them, acting as some kind of repellent and even then, it must be a concentrated amount on a target. Simply coating infested parts of the city in Napalm would not do it."

He explained at a fast-pace and by the sounds the three men could hear, he was still working on something in the lab.

Grabbing the hand-held radio from Atticus Magnus began speaking into it, the technology was very similar to a stone of far speech, only it seemed to be a bit more clunky in design.
"Are you saying we deploy weaponized Howler monkeys?" Magnus asked
"No!" The voice snapped "As I said, concentrated and pointed. Also, when my associate used the church bell it was a constant source of sound bombarding the creature. I doubt Howler monkeys would survive long enough to even make a dent. They would be consumed or simply added to the horde."

Magnus had a look of disappointment on his face, but the way the man talked reminded him of Lucas, he just hoped for the sake of the people on this planet that he wasn't as irresponsible in his experiments. Stroking his chin thoughtfully, Magnus turned to the two men next to him before speaking again. However, before he could open he was interrupted by the voice.

"I want, no I need you to come to New York City, meet me at the Baxter building. The cure's deep in symbiote territory, they're guarding it so you're going to need all the help you can get."
The voice explained, still speaking at the fast-pace.
"So, it's a suicide mission deep into infected territory..." Magnus spoke
"I can understand if you d..."
"I'm in." Magnus interrupted, handing the communication device back to Atticus.

"I'm sending the corrdinates to your Pip-Boy. Gather what you need and get here as fast as possible. Based on your current location it would take nineteen hours, forty five minutes and nineteen seconds if you were to leave immediately."

Magnus turned to the two men "Well, you heard him. Now it's just a question of how the hell we get there."

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Donder172 Donder172

-
The Judge said nothing at first, waiting for Clementine to say something before speaking "Where are your parents?" He asked
DatBoi DatBoi

Atticus chuckled and said to Magnus "You still don't know who I am?". Atticus then took out his radio and turned it to another signal saying "Alpha Rose, bring the Vertibird over and radio in to HQ that every available soilder is to head to New York in Power Armor with a flamer. Oh, and get a few for us, alright?". The voice responded "Yes sir," and after a minute, a Vertibird landed in front of them and a smile came upon Atticus's face as it landed. He turned to the two and said "Well, you two, climb aboard, we'll be heading for New York. We'll be getting you two flamers as well once we get there,". Atticus then boarded the ship
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

"I follow transport with Basilisk. It's more than capable of flying, and it's armed so it can do some damage." Kot said as he gets on top of the Basilisk. The Basilisk then started to slowly get off the ground, ready to follow the Vertibird. "Don't worry about keeping up, this can go faster than you may expect." he added loudly, waiting for the Vertibird to get up and head to New York. The only thing he needed help with was navigation.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Sakata Gintoki
Mos Eisley Cantina
Gintoki was probably regretting his decision to come to the Cantina, there was no much else to go to, so it was a good place to drink, but not knowing where Shinpachi or Kagura were was somewhat depressing, he lost all that he was meant to protect, he clinged onto the hope that they survived all of this crap with their separation, so Gintoki did mostly what he did most best at, being a good for nothing lazy bum and drinking however, there was some disruptions from Power Rangers, a Mandalorian, Clementine, and all the others.

It had been a fair amount of time since his last drink and he didn't actually drink much so he was really only slightly buzzed and wasn't piss drunk like he usually did, but when he eventually heard about a mission to save MCU NYC he had something to go for, especially since if he did nothing he wouldn't have anything to do.

So he actually got up and comically began coming in almost from out of nowhere as if he were in a rush to join in because they were about to leave.

"OIIII, DON'T JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND HERE, I WANT TO JOIN ON THE MISSION, I NEED TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING IN THIS RP!"

That and he hoped that he would find Shinpachi and Kagura there.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

"I do like the Beatles, and the Stones man." Jolie replied, still keeping up her act. "I mean, the Agadoo was probably left there by the man as that's his kinda music, ya know." She leaned against one of the cardboard boxes and folded her arms "Man, when it comes to food don't worry about me. I feed myself on the power of rock and...Oh fuck it."

Jolie turned to Adam, then back at Brother Power and sighed heavily, allowing her fangs to drop. If she was going to trust these people, and try and keep them alive while in this city she felt it was better to put her cards on the table. Besides, the Masquerade hadn't been a thing since she arrived on this strange planet.

Raising her hands defensively, Jolie backed away slightly and raised her fangs "Don't worry, I'm not one of those Hammer Horror or Sparkly fuckwit types. If there's rats in this sewer, I could keep myself going for a while down here if we need to."

"And no offence, Adam. I don't know what kind of crap's in your bloodstream so I'm just gonna keep my fangs pointed the other way." She added with a nervous laugh.

Magnus chuckled at Atticus as he offered him a flamer and drew his Flaming Raging Poisoning Sword of Doom "You still don't know who I am?" He asked with a grin, the green flames from the sword illuminating his face. Holstering the blade, he climbed aboard and turned towards the Mandalorian.

The flight to New York would still be a long one and so Magnus found himself a decent seat, however his attention was grabbed by a new arrival and so Magnus offered him his hand, helping him up onto the Vertibird

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Donder172 Donder172

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
Stumbling towards Mos Eisley while carrying JoJo, Mark managed to walk through the door only to immediately collapse. The scorpion's venom was taking hold. Chica, who had been running by his side dragged Mark towards the bartender.
"Jesus, what the hell happened to yo..."
"Scorpion-monsters." Mark managed to cough out before falling unconscious.

The bartender acted fast, administering the necessary anti-venom he kept hidden in a small safe underneath the bar. It would still take a while for the venom to completely leave both Mark and JoJo's systems, but at least they were alive. Sighing heavily, the bartender reached for another needle and shot both young men full of something else.

Mark shot up, gasping for air while Chica licked his face.
"You're welcome." The bartender rolled his eyes
"Gee, thanks." Mark said with a grin.

He'd made it to Mos Eisley, alive but feeling like crap.

DatBoi DatBoi Thawne Thawne Sinensis Sinensis

Isaac struggled to get free, grunting and yelling as the symbiote embraced him. He fired his plasma cutter and even tried to use kinesis to pry off the thing's hands. No effect. He didn't know what to do until an idea occured to him. The flaps on his back and ankles opened up, and his thrusters blasted into the Iron-Symbiote, frying the parasite.

Gehrman let go of the blade, letting the symbiote go off balance as he whipped out his blunderbuss, and fired the quicksilver into the symbiote's hide. The rounds sizzled as they collided with the parasite, corroding through the armor. The hunter then loaded the blunderbuss again and waited for it to move again.
"May the gods have mercy on you!"

Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Corrosion Corrosion

Asriel
Mos Eisley
The boy walked through the streets, unsure of what to do. Everyone he'd met was a criminal or didn't know what he was, choosing to ignore him. It was depressing, he just needed answers and a way home, not more hoops to jump through. Asriel looked around again, seeing the bar. He had a few pieces of gold in his pockets, so something to drink would've been welcome.

He walked through the door, and regretted his choice. It seemed the stereotypical kind of place that kids shouldn't be, but after a second thought he decided to go through with it, walking up to the bartender and putting the gold on the counter.
"Something cold, please."

He asked quietly, before taking a step back.

Last edited:
COMMANDER VORTEX
Wasteland
By the time the sun began to fall towards the horizon, Vortex had managed to rebuild most of his infrastructure, albeit at a slightly slower rate due to not having as much metal as before. This time, however, he made sure his base was more defended. Hundreds of laser turrets lined the sides of his base, with artillery and Catapults deep inside, advanced radars in each of his outposts. Several orbital launchers had been set up, and ARKYD satellites and Hermes space probes were orbiting the planet, scanning every geometrical feature.

While he was still constructing, he had received an alert from a Firehawk. It had discovered ruins in the area and scattered bastions of civilisation in this desolate wasteland. Vortex decided that it would be top priority to get into contact with other people. It was ideal to make some friends, in a tactical and strategic sort of way. The Commander first set off designing a new form of frontline robotic infantry to replace his Doxes.

Doxes weren’t exactly very big bots. At seven and a half feet, they still towered over most humans he'd seen. Yes, not short, but not too tall either. They were fairly good at harassment, and their two laser cannons were fairly effective against others of their type, even if they were peashooters in comparison to the bigger and meaner bots.

The only problem was that they were massive targets and quite honestly were pretty shit. They were completely terrible on their own, and their greatest strength was their numbers, being cheap and easy to produce.

Vortex started from scratch, using a model of human anatomy as a reference. He started with a vaguely-human chassis made from Progenitor alloys. Then he gave their limbs ball joints and servo motors. Hydraulics in its structure allowed it to be faster and stronger than a human. A set of advanced optics was added to its head, with its processing unit being located in its chest. With that done, he finished by adding a layer of armour plating.

He decided to name them Grunts, since they were designed to be his frontline infantry and have a relatively decent survivability. These guys were smaller than the Doxes, standing at a reasonable six foot two, and were more sophisticated and more optimised for urban warfare, yet were still cheap enough to be churned out in massive numbers. Their armour was weaker than a Dox’s but still durable enough to shrug off most small arms fire without much harm. They were roughly three times stronger than a human, and their advanced hydraulics allowed them to sprint much faster than even world-class sprinters like Usain Bolt. The bot was painted Vortex's blue and blue colour scheme.

Next, he began to design the standard-issue infantry weapon. He began with a basic model of an assault rifle, and began to work from there. Powered by a series of powerful electromagnetic coils wrapped around the barrel powered by a long-lasting and hyper-efficient battery that only needed to be swapped out every few years after continuous fire, hyperdense ferromagnetic armour-piercing .50 caliber projectiles would be accelerated down the barrel at speeds exceeding mach five. A built-in mini fabricator in each of Vortex's infantry units produced additional magazines filled with thirty-two rounds, such that each unit had pretty much infinite ammo. Each mag also required a minuscule amount of metal, too, so all was good. It would be named the Mass Accelerated Combat Rifle, or MACR (pronounced ‘macer’, yay for acronyms) for short.

His new line of basic infantry ready, he modified his bot factories to produce squads instead of the single-unit restriction baseline ones had and set them to work.

He'd already designed a pair of infantry carriers, since they were really just copies of the Terrex 2 and Armadillo APCs modified with Progenitor tech. Their weapon systems were also similar, armed with machine guns and grenade launchers. Vortex loaded a squad into each vehicle and sent the convoy to the largest settlement in the area, accompanied by several fabrication vehicles.

The convoy was approached by a group of men in power armour within moments as it approached one of the larger settlements. They were not of the Brotherhood of Steel, nor the Enclave but they did have access to Brotherhood technology. One of the soldiers stepped forwards, he stood out from the crowd due to not wearing a helmet and carrying a laser musket.

fallout_4_preston.jpg

"This is Preston Garvey of the Commonwealth Minutemen." He spoke in a clear tone "Under the orders of general Atticus, I am asking you to step out of your vehicle and stand down. We don't want to fight you, but if you post a threat to the people of the Commonwealth, we are authorised to use deadly force."

He kept his gun at lowered, however, as did the men at his side in case the approaching forces were friendly. He did not want to start a war.

Mark sat down at a table to collect himself, still feeling awful while Chica lay at his feet to comfort him. Stroking behind the dog's ears he shot her a weak smile and looked towards the entrance as a goat-boy walked in. Although his vision was groggy, Mark recognised him due to being from a game he had been requested to play more than any other game in existence before playing it in a live-stream.

Was he hallucinating? Mark wasn't sure as his vision became blurry again.

-

The bartender started down at Asriel, studying the goat-boy for several moments before pushing a glass of blue milk towards him.
"You're not the first kid who's walked in here today." He said, cleaning a glass

Sleek Sleek DatBoi DatBoi

D.Va swooped down towards the two men on the ground, landing in front of them and launching a barrage of micro-missiles at two incoming Symbiotes.
"Get on!" She shouted "I don't care if you get airsick or not, we're getting the hell out of here!"

Turning up to face Spider-Man she gave him a quick two-finger salute and continued firing at the approaching symbiotes
"So, boys. You got two options. You can get carried on the back of this mech or the webslinger here can pick you up...I just hope you don't put gum under the seat." She added with a cheeky smile

Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Asriel shrugged, that didn't surprise him. Stuff doesn't faze you if you've already lived a personal hell. However, he was curious. As he took that glass he asked.
"Did you catch their name?"

He asked, wanting to talk with someone that he had SOMETHING in common with, even if it was their age. He'd been alone for too long, Asriel just wanted to talk to someone.

DatBoi DatBoi

Isaac nodded and Gehrman sighed. Isaac clambered on, helping the now-hobbling Gehrman on board. The hunter had managed to aquire his scythe again, and gave a relieved sigh as he sat down.
"What are your names?"

he asked Isaac and D.va

"Isaac Clarke."

Clarke responded, making sure he had ammo.
"We need to get inside, now. I don't have the ammo for another big fight like that."

Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha [/QUOTE]

"Nope." The bartender simply replied "But she's over there." With a tilt of his head, he gestured towards the corner where Clementine was sitting.
Mark continued to stare at Asriel, only to turn away as he was afraid of coming across as a weirdo in case Asriel was real and he was staring at a child for seemingly no reason.

"Goddamn, Chica." He muttered, reaching down and scratching his dog behind the ears "Remind me never to get in a fight with scorpions again."
Chica barked in response
"Good puppo."

DatBoi DatBoi Sleek Sleek

"It's D.Va." She replied with a cheeky wink "Now climb on and try not to be airsick. I don't have enough paper bags." She added, taking flight towards the Baxter building. The mech just about managed to hold the weight of four people on it. They would have to have a tight grip however, as there wasn't a lot of room for them to sit. There was room for three on the top of the mech, but one would have to sit on top of one of the guns.

The giant, damaged four atop the Baxter building grew closer and closer as D.Va pushed the mech to it's absolute limits, looking on her scanners to see that Spider-Man and Brook were also on their way towards the building, with Brook still carrying Kira.
"Guys, I'm afraid I cant' really shoot back. You're gonna have to keep these losers off of me." D.Va said, trying to hide the worry in her voice as three Iron-Symbiotes approached from behind.

"Halt." One of them spoke in a twisted, robotic voice, firing a shot at the mech. With one swerve to the left that almost threw one of her occupants off, D.Va managed to avoid the attack.

A shot struck the mech in the back, but due to a tilt to the right it missed the rocket boosters and the passengers. D.Va looked back at the Iron-symbiote and waved only to turn around and come face to face with an Iron-Symbiote directly in front of the mech.

"Oh sh..." D.Va gasped, a look of horror on her face as the Iron-Symbiote fired a charged-up repulsor blast directly at the front of the mech, it's pierced through the already damaged glass protecting D.Va and struck her in the shoulder.

Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Last edited:
Asriel caught Mark staring before he looked away, but didn't think much of it. After all, he knew enough about humans to know he was considered a 'furry'. That meant he probably wouldn't be the most popular person with them. But the way he looked drew concern to him, so Asriel decided to head over to Markiplier after thanking the bartender for his help.

"Can I help you?"
He asked, unsure of what to say or do really.

DatBoi DatBoi The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Isaac was riding on one of the guns, using his thrusters to maintain his balance. When he heard the other symbiotes speak, he looked back and paled again. He was running very low on ammo, maybe having 15 shots or so. Having forgotten this within the span of a few seconds as another shot D.Va, he fired wildly at the symbiote in front of them before putting it in stasis, so the mech more or less rammed it out of the way.
Gerhman didn't do much, being too disoriented to do anything besides groan.

"Dead." Clementine replies to the big white thing, shrugging nonchalantly. She looks away uncomfortably, knowing the reply often had...annoying results. Her gaze scans the room, not quite seeing anything-

Then she backtracks rapidly. There is a dog. Oh god, she hasn't seen a dog in...well, so long. It sits next to a man, with open features immediately reminiscent of the types she had hung out with back in her own world. And next to them, a goat. Well, she's seen stranger, she guesses.

Before she knows what she's going, she's asking "Can I go over there?". And then she realizes that she doesn't need permission and amends "I'm going over there." And then she realizes that that's pretty rude so this time she says "It's, uh, there's a dog."

Sleek Sleek The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back