• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
Oh God, he's talking. Is this a hallucination or not? Mark wondered, he blinked several times and rubbed his eyes just to be sure, his vision clearing up. Although he still wasn't sure if the Goat-boy was a hallucination, his ideas were confirmed when Chica started to sniff him.

Trusting his dog's instincts, Mark cleared his throat "Yeah, sorry." He said awkwardly "I need you to slap me in the face to see if I'm hallucinating or not."
Knowing the goat-boy would have such odd questions in response, Mark did his best to answer "I got stung by magical giant scorpion monsters, the bartender over there saved me using some anti-venom...But it seems to be having some side effects."

Chica sniffed Asriel's hand.

-

The Judge simply nodded, but still watched Clementine as she walked over to the dog. As she did so, Mark looked in her direction and seemed to recognise her from somewhere, but couldn't be sure. He brushed it off as the scorpion venom still being removed from his system and waited to see if the girl wanted something from him.

DatBoi DatBoi Sleek Sleek

Asriel didn't slap him, but poked him instead. The kid was a bit weirded out and had a zillion questions, but he was gonna wait until the man wasn't loony.
"I'm real, if that's what you're asking....why?"

He figured that question would be an easy one. He looked over at the dog and then Clementine, but noticed Mark's look at seeing the girl.
"And do you know her too?"

Now Asriel had seen everything. He knew Frisk had knowledge of things beyond them given their abilities to manipulate a timeline, but another guy with that power? Didn't seem likely, though he wasn't sure what to think. A glance at the girl told him enough. She'd been through hell and back, something he'd seen in his own reflection. He mentally added that to the list of things he had in common with her.
DatBoi DatBoi The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

COMMANDER VORTEX
Wasteland
Recon Convoy Alpha was a fairly large convoy, comprising of about two dozen or so vehicles. So when the column of shiny new vehicles all painted the two blues and grey of Vortex's signature colour scheme rolled into a large settlement with that looked like it had seen better days, of course its inhabitants were wary. The lead Armadillo was stopped by a group of people wearing power armour, causing the vehicles following closely behind to do the same.

A soldier stepped forwards, and Vortex instantly recognised him as Preston 'Another Settlement Needs Our Help' Garvey, the one companion who was generally despised by Fallout players for his boring, flat personality and penchant for sending the Sole Survivor on endless quests to help random settlements, even if they were all defended by a dozen turrets, walls, and power armoured settlers.

"This is Preston Garvey of the Commonwealth Minutemen." He began. "Under the orders of general Atticus, I am asking you to step out of your vehicle and stand down. We don't want to fight you, but if you post a threat to the people of the Commonwealth, we are authorised to use deadly force." While his gun was lowered, the other Minutemen seemed on edge.

Vortex cleared his metaphorical throat before activating the Armadillo's external speakers. "Greetings. My name is Commander Vortex of the Vortex Syndicate. I mean you no harm, and I have come here to offer my aid and services. I can provide you with security, supplies, and infrastructure, and I can rebuild this place from the ground up. In return, I only request information and detailed maps of the surrounding area." He paused for a second. "General Atticus? Is that what this version of the Sole Survivor is called?" He asked, though he didn't seem to be directed at anyone in particular. "Anyway, I'm looking forward to cooperation between our two peoples."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

How long would Filia have to hold on to her dear life while riding on D.Va's mech? It wouldn't be that long right? When D.V.a got hit, Filia witnessed it. "D.Va!" The schoolgirl worriedly yelled "Are you alright?"

D.Va: New York
Hana grabbed her shoulder and immediately let go of it as she noticed more Iron-Symbiotes on her radar. She told herself she had to keep going.
"I'm fine, nothing a few bottles of Mountain Dew won't fix." She reassured Filia "Just hold on a little longer..."

At this point, she wasn't sure if she was speaking to the people on top of her mech, or to herself.

"Neoui eokkaeleul boji mala, neoui eokkaeleul boji mala (Don't look at your shoulder, don't look at your shoulder)..." She muttered under her breath. It hurt, a lot but she'd felt worse. She continued to push the mech forwards only to hear another shot ring out.

Steering to avoid it only put D.Va in the line of fire for another blast from an Iron-Symbiote. This time it struck her in the side and Hana let out a cry in pain. She could not take another hit like that. Gripping onto the now bloodstained controls of the mech, D.Va barrelled forwards with gritted teeth.

More shots ran out, aiming for the occupants on the back of the mech but she managed to avoid them. She felt herself getting light-headed and dizzy, slowly losing her grip on the controls. Staying awake was becoming a struggle, but she bit into her lip to keep herself awake.

The Baxter building was only a few meters away, and now all she needed to do was give the mech a final push. With dozens of shots striking the mech from all sides, she barrelled through and crashed the mech just outside of the front doors.

-

The group managed to make it within close proximity of the building just in time for a large, blue and bubble-like forcefield to go up, cutting the Baxter building and the rest of the city off from the now fallen Western side. The symbiotes began to bang on the forcefield, with many of them being electrocuted in the process.

Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Clementine notices both of their gazes on her and shoes away. She's not here to socialize - she's done more than enough of that tonight and look how that turned out -

The older...there's something wrong with him. His voice is slurred, and gaze unfocused. Her mind immediately goes to bit...but rationality quickly kicks in and instead she decides he must be drunk. The dog licks his hand. She feels, for a brief, naive moment, jealous.

And then the goat thing speaks and Clementine starts because it sounds like it's about her age and it's been so long since she's met a kid, not since...well, she doesn't want to think about her. And besides, she was 4 years older.

Actually, Clementine realizes, she hasn't met anyone within 2 years of her age since the apocalypse began. She wonders who this goat boy is, and whether he was born that way. She wonders how he's holding up in this unforgiving new world. She wonders...

And then she decides wondering has never gotten her anywhere good and stops.

"He doesn't know me." She says decisively. "I'm not here to talk. I was just wondering if that was your dog?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Okay, he's real alright. Mark thought. He then realised that telling the kid he wasn't sure if he was real due to playing a videogame where said kid existed as a character would either blow the kids mind or make Mark come across as a complete madman, he came up with something else.
"Umm, sorry. It's just I've never seen someone like you before." Mark managed to stammer out, yet he made it sound pretty convincing due to the awkwardness.

"Sorry." He said, offering Asriel a handshake "Hello small child, my name is Markiplier." He said with an awkward smile. His attention was drawn to Clem again as he realised he wasn't hallucinating the goat-child.
Mark looked down at Chica, and then back at Clem.
"Oh yeah, this Puppo's called Chica." Mark answered with a grin

Chica immediately walked over the Clem and started sniffing her.
"Don't worry." Mark reassured "She's friendly."

An idiot, even one like him could tell that the girl had been through some kind of hell and the first thing Mark wanted to do was help, but he realised he had to be cautious as the girl might not trust him, heck she might even see him as a threat. Due to the fact he thought he was hallucinating earlier and probably looked like a creep starting at people, he couldn't say he blamed her.

Chica would normally be running around the two kids, looking for attention but the walk through the desert had left her tired and thus a lot more relaxed. Had they not walked through he desert, Mark wouldn't have been surprised if she ran around the whole bar looking for strangers to pet her. That might have made things a lot more difficult with the girl wearing the cap.

Chica sat down in front of Clem, her tail wagging.
"It's okay." Mark said in a friendly, yet soft tone that was almost a whisper "You can pet her."

Isaac freaked, he didn't know first aid but had enough sense to put her in stasis to stabilize her. Gehrman took over, shaking off his air-sickness to pull D.Va out of her mech and onto the ground. He then withdrew a blood vial, and a syringe. While only a hunter, he knew blood ministration would easily heal her. He just hoped that she wouldn't become like all of the others: addicted.

The stuck it into her neck and pressed down on the plunger, injecting it into her aorta. The wounds (still in stasis) began sewing themselves up, and any paleness began returning to normal. Both men let out a sigh, and Isaac began surveying D.Va's MEKA. He looked at the plating, the guns, and figured he could probably repair and upgrade it given time and parts.

Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha [/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------

Asriel sighed, Markiplier had caught himself. That meant he was lying. He also caught a glimpse of Clementine's eyes. The few times he'd recently saw himself in the mirror said the same thing. He decided not to bring up what she was thinking, because there wasn't too much of a way to prove it.
As for Mark? That was easy enough.

"Right.....look, there's a lot of people like me in this bar, and you stared at me. I just wanna know why, okay? Trust me, I've been through enough. Nothing fazes me anymore"

The kid said, trying to sound a lot more confident than he felt. What if he knew that he had killed an entire race, over and over again? What if, if, if, if, if. He just wanted to know. If the man knew him, he could get answers, but he realized that would come at a price.

"Do you know me?"

He asked, though a little more quietly, hoping Clementine didn't hear. If she knew, he had no doubts someone like her would kill him. It's just how the world worked in some parts.

COMMANDER VORTEX
Wasteland
Vortex cleared his metaphorical throat before activating the Armadillo's external speakers. "Greetings. My name is Commander Vortex of the Vortex Syndicate. I mean you no harm, and I have come here to offer my aid and services. I can provide you with security, supplies, and infrastructure, and I can rebuild this place from the ground up. In return, I only request information and detailed maps of the surrounding area." He paused for a second. "General Atticus? Is that what this version of the Sole Survivor is called?" He asked, though he didn't seem to be directed at anyone in particular. "Anyway, I'm looking forward to cooperation between our two peoples."

Preston looked at the surrounding soldiers, waiting for some kind of response. He didn't have the kind of authority to make a deal like this, not since Atticus had demoted him. Sighing heavily, he looked back at the convoy.
"Alright. Just give me a few minutes so I can verify this." He said, turning back to face the other soldiers "Get a message to Atticus on the double."

One of the soldiers nodded and began to walk off, now Preston was left with the convoy and some of his men to basically make smalltalk, one of his many weaknesses.
"So, um...You come here often?" Preston asked.

If Vortex listened very closely he could hear one of the soldiers groaning under his helmet.

Shit. Mark though He's got me. Realising that he wasn't the best at lying, Mark sighed heavily and thought of a way to explain the situation that didn't make him sound like a crazy person, well crazier than he already was.
"Ehh, sort of. You're aware that there's a bunch of universes crossed together, right?" He asked "Well, in my universe you're...Um, a videogame character. That's why I thought I was hallucinating when I saw you."

Mark had a horrifying realisation. If the goat-boy was here, and there was a chance that the other characters he'd come across while playing Undertale were also somewhere in the world then...What about the other games he had played? A shiver went down Mark's spine as he realised there was a chance he'd run into the creatures from AMNESIA, or God forbid...Vanish.

Shaking his head, Mark drew himself back to the situation at hand.

"Look, it's nothing to worry about, small child." Mark tried to reassure, but deep down he was afraid he might have only made the situation worse.

She sat upwards, gasping for air as colour returned to her face. D.Va examined her uniform, seeing that all of her wounds had healed, even the chunk taken out of her shoulder by the Iron-Symbiote. Her eyes darted around the group, seeing the shield and then seeing Issac and the old-fashioned fighter who called himself Gehrman.

"Wh-what..." She managed to say through gasps, her eyes turning towards the shield, and to the group around her. They weren't missing anyone.
A small smile grew on her face and she struggled to her feet "Aw yeah!" She shouted, raising her arms in the air "We made it!"

Before she, or the rest of the group could celebrate their small victory, two men in heavy armour approached them armed with rifles.
sm_wos_shield_soldier_by_orionstarb0y.jpg

"You need to come with us." One of them spoke in a stern tone
"Guys, guys it's okay." D.Va tried to reassure the group "They're the good guys."

One of them turned towards Peter, eyeing him up and down "Spider-Man?" He asked "Did you change your outfit?"

Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Adam
Metro-Gotham
"No, people do, Adam was simply the only name I was called by, symbolic shit for a shit project, for a shit government..." Which warranted another drink. By now Adam was starting to get a bit buzzed again, however that would probably quickly change again as his metabolism would break it down quickly. Adam almost always seemed to be on the edge of being a little drunk and coherentness before things quickly fixed themselves. His liver was absolutely powerful, but his body was perfect for what a natural human could achieve.

It still perfectly numbed him though to all that he did though... However all this talk lead his mind to drift again, like driftwood in the ocean, and he missed a lot of what was said until she brought him up again, and he could see she had fangs, guess she was a vampire... She then poked fun at Adam for what his blood would taste like so that she would stay away, and Adam flashed at least the tiniest of smiles.

"Well, my blood probably tastes like depression and booze so I guess maybe for once my drinking has caused me to one-up someone." But after that giving a deep sigh. He knew subconsciously it wasn't truly helping him yet it didn't look like it was going to happen for a bit... But now on some level the question of Jolie being a vampire brought up an interesting question that he wanted to know...

"So I'd say you have actually piqued my interest right now, how old are you really then? I guess based on whatever year it is based before all these god damn universes went to hell and back? Because based on your coin and the year it was for me, you have to be around 100 years old at minimum. Also please don't take that as an insult, because you definitely still look quite young."

Crenando Crenando The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Sakata Gintoki
Mos Eisley Cantina
"Oi, thanks man." Grabbing Magnus's hand as he was about to jump on the Vertibird. He pulled himself up, and looked over too Atticus and said, "Well, didn't you see me having to rush over here like a madman to catch the damn flight... You know what, that doesn't matter..." Now instantly, he simply went back to his bored disposition, with his dead, lifeless looking maroon red eyes, now glancing around and simply picking his nose, eventually getting a booger on his finger and blowing it off. Before sitting down in a bored manner, and snarkily asking "So, its just us or are the rest of us invisible? 4 heroes against the horde of symbiotes in the Big Apple?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

-

fbd13246960bdd331f375caec99eebb5.png

METRO-GOTHAM

It was growing to be quite the awful day with all due fairness. Walking around to pretty much destruction all over was something she was growing tired of, especially since she was not quite part of it. All she ever wanted was to live in peace with her little babies but clearly that is so much to ask for nowadays with everyone's thirst for power. To rule. True, she had to admit to be in power is a rather fun position to be in but it did not interest her as much. Not even the light of day can be enjoyed without seeing a vehicle comes crashing towards your or an ambush. Such a shame.

Metro-Gotham however was slowly draining her in general. The atmosphere was simply darkening as the days passed by. She can't remember the last time she felt the soothing warmth of those run rays busking on her skin. Not to mention the leaves of her precious plants. The only source of lighting she was living from were weak spotlights by the worn-down factory building that she had the large flower bud she resided in to retain her energy.

As she was about to lay herself down in her bud, it flinched lightly in alarm as Ivy emerged out alerted and so no movement. Narrowing her forest green eyes she lowered herself down to the ground, one palm on the graveled street as she sensed rapid movement from underneath her. Thanks to the defense mechanism she managed to build via her bud. It's roots entwined themselves around the tunnels of the sewers forming a system from which she can see and sense through them.

Standing up she stood up and slowly motioned towards the underground sewers with the aid of her vines to locate the occupants. There were three to exact. A vine slowly crawled it's way towards these three, two males and a female,
"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" her green lips slowly became plump red which turned into a flirtatious grin. The pigment of her skin into her rosy peach tint as it made her vivid red hair more evident as it fell into luscious curly locks round her ivy leaved leotard that mainly uncovered skin rather than covered. "A nice little get together and I was not invited?" she hummed softly as she halted a few feet away as the vines that encircled her body, as if feeding off of her, slowly started trailing down her long perfectly smooth legs and towards the three hosts. "Now that's not very nice, is it?" she inquired in a rather seductive, low and playful tone.

The female felt rather weakened from the lack of sunlight she was exposed to. However she tried keeping her composure as she still looked as beautifully stunning as ever.
Tags: Jolie ( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ), (Adam The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ) & Brother Power ( Crenando Crenando )
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Shafaqat Aibnatfirdaus: Metro-Gotham

Shafaqat sighs, looking around the little apartment she's found. Someone else obviously used to live here, but of course, they're long gone. Like most of the people in this city. Pretty nice spot though, it's got all the necessities. Locks on the doors, intact windows, a fire escape if she needs to get out that way, and it's not too close to the typical battlefields.

All in all, pretty great spot for a djinn to hide out. She wishes it had running water, though. Or electricity. As it is, she has to go out for supplies just about every day, and that's dangerous, especially alone. Wasn't so bad in her world, she could usually just steal a whole lot of preserved food, find a couple people as prey, and be good for a week. Not so much here.

She sighs, and checks the windows and peepholes to make sure no one will see her leave to know where she lives, before heading out. Another night of scavenging, hunting, and trying her best not to get herself noticed.

Spider-Man
New York City

Peter grabbed two civilians. "Karen, back to normal webs." He said, the computer changing his web fluid before jumping up and swinging to a nearby rooftop. He placed them down and webbed a shield around them. "Stay safe citizen!" He lowered his voice, his throat tightening as it cracked at the end, Peter feeling extremely embarrassed before he jumped down, zipping past an Iron-Symbiote, close-lining it as he caught up to D.Va and the rest of the crew.

He landed besides her and narrowed his eyes. "This building doesn't look all too familiar..." He mumbled to himself. "But it feels like I should know this place..." The blue force field suddenly, the boy yelping and doing a back flip mid-air to turn and look at it. "Hey! There are people under that black stuff! They're still humans, you can't be doing this to them!" He called out, clenching his fist in anger. "Sound is one thing, but this...they're gonna kill themselves if you're not careful. Turn the voltage down or something!"

He mumbled something under his breath, Karen speaking to him in the suit as he walked behind the group. He stopped suddenly, and looked up at the armored man. "Great...Shield..." He sighed before somersaulting over the group and landing on his two feet perfectly.

"Spider-Man, that's me. No, I didn't change my costume." He replied quickly. "Did I?" He asked Karen.

"No, Peter. Unless you're talking about that make-do outfit...but I like to think I'm an upgrade."

"Of course you are, Karen. You were made by Mr. Stark." He replied before looking up at the Shield member.​
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

-"Soul King" Brook-
New York

Brook ran hurriedly, tailing that robot woman, who was currently flying along in the sky, the purple suit man trailing on his back. When she got shot in the shoulder, Brook had half a mind to jump there and go help her, but finally decided that the other figures on her back could handle it. He also caught sight of a red blur of a figure, weaving between the buildings.

As Brook turned left into the intersection where D.Va was flying, her mech crashed down. Brook ran to help her, and as he came close to her, a blue shield, crackling with electricity, sprang up around the whole group. As a man in some kind of cloak ran to help D.Va, small red shape landed down on the ground besides him. Brook turned to hear a teenaged voice coming from a red-suited individual.

"Ah? Who are you?.....Spider-Man?.... I see." Brook scanned Peter from top to bottom, and then held a finger-bone up to his chin. "But you don't look like a spider or a man? Are you some kind of Zoan? Can you transform into a spider?" Brook looked kind of excited yet disgusted at the same time. "Ah! Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I am "Soul King" Brook, gentleman skeleton and "Soul Musician"! Nice to meet you!" He slightly tipped his flashy top hat.

As Brook was speaking, two men in threatening armor came towards the group and told them to follow. Brook adjusted his hat and clothes, and shifted Kira's body onto the other shoulder, before saying,
"Very well. But be careful with me, my bones are very brittle. Yohohoho!!"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne

Jolie: Metro-Gotham
"They sound like a shit government." Jolie replied, her eyes widening slightly at Adam's words "I mean, calling their supersoldier project Adam...Didn't that guy make horrible decisions in The Bible? And as for your blood, eh. I've probably had worse."

She knew the jokes were terrible the moment they left her cold lips, but hoped it would boost Adam's spirits anyway. She didn't need to read his aura or have an enhanced sense of smell to tell that the man was in a self-destructive spiral of drinking and possibly other things. She'd seen it before.

In her case, it had been blood.

She continued the conversation, pushing thoughts of mistakes she had made lifetimes ago to the back of her mind.
"You're not far wrong." She told Adam with a half-smile and a slight laugh "And it's not an insult. I take it as a compliment. Let's just say that most of the much older Vampires are..."

She wasn't in the proximity of Elders, or Vampires that simply looked down upon a much younger Kindred. In a smelly, rat-infested sewer underneath a crime-ridden city on the other side of the planet she could say whatever she wanted about the Elders without facing any kind of consequences.

"Uptight bites, le cons (cocks, I'm uncultured), Facis..." Jolie began her rant, not stopping to take a breath for the Kindred did not need to. She only stopped with Ivy showed up on the scene.

Jolie stepped forwards in front of Brother Power and Adam, standing between them and Ivy. Much like with Brother Power, Jolie's first assumption was that the woman was a Changeling. With her green skin, attractive appearance and dress seemingly made of leaves, she had the look of a typical Changeling... If such a thing even existed.

"Are you okay?" Jolie asked in a calming tone, taking a cautious step forwards.

revalia revalia The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando

Asriel sighed, going pale under all of his fur. That was it, wasn't it? If Mark was that bad at lying, who couldn't say he'd be that bad at keeping a secret? Now it was just a matter of time before the stories circulated.
"Hey....when we get a moment alone, I just want to talk to you, okay?"

He said, addressing Mark. There'd be red flags all over that statement, to both Mark and Clementine. Asriel was just hoping at this point to keep the damage under control. With that, he turned to Clementine.
"So.....where are you from?"

With that, he abruptly changed the subject.
DatBoi DatBoi The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Isaac immediately raised his cutter in its active state, seeing the man in armor raised all sorts of red flags.
"Okay, who are you and who do you work for? I'm not moving until you answer both."

He said, on edge. It was obvious he'd shoot if he considered the man a threat. The man was a soldier, and EarthGov soldiers always wanted his head. Perhaps the man was different? Even as this swirled through the survivor's head Gehrman intervened.
"Put your weapon down. Now."

Isaac hesitated, and did so. Gehrman then turned around to the soldier.
"I must admit though, I have my own questions. Where are you taking us?"

Gehrman said, putting up the empty vial and syringe. Both of them ignored Spider-Man, Gehrman only cared about D.Va because he didn't want another girl to die. Isaac just thought Spider-Man would get them killed.

Vsland Vsland GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha [/QUOTE]

"When we get a moment alone, I'd like to talk to you." The goat thing has said. That was ominous. Who were these people? What did they want? Who had they been?

Clementine looks up from where she is hesitantly petting Chika when she is addressed. She shrugs. "Nowhere." She turns back to Chika and smothers her ears, then shrugs again. "Somewhere with not many dogs." She rectifies.

Curiosity gets the better of her and she moves her gaze back to the goat. "Uh, where are you from? Why are you...?" She gestures hopelessly, never one for tact. "And how have you survived so long? Not many kids have." She has noticed by now that the goat is not with the dog owner.

Sleek Sleek The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"They're SHIELD." D.Va explained "Trust me, Issac, they're on our side." She tried to reassure, hoping her words would go through.
"She's right, put down your guns down." The SHIELD spoke in a more direct tone "Look, I can understand if you have a lot of questions but honestly there's a man inside who could explain it better. I'm just a grunt for God's sake! I'm only here because the world ended and I ended up being along for the ride."

Another SHIELD agent kept his attention focused on Spider-Man
"What? He replied, puzzled by Peter's words, only to get a message over his radio "Right, roger that."
"What did he say?" A third agent asked
"Richards says to let him in. Something about it being a Spider-Man from another universe or something...And that he wants to speak to these people immediately."

D.Va turned to face Peter, hearing him mention something about there being people underneath the 'black stuff', obviously referring to the Symbiote goo. She walked up to him "Say that again?" She asked, with a look of horror growing in her eyes.

Vsland Vsland Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Mark stared at Asriel, raising an eyebrow in response to his question "Um, okay." He shrugged. He seemed to be taking the reveal that he was a videogame character pretty well, all things considered, but then again that was just the case in Mark's universe. That could wait however.

Mark's focus was back on Clem, a kid he needed to help. Chica's tail wagged as Clem pet her ears while Mark figured out what to say.
"What's your name?" He asked Clementine

DatBoi DatBoi

Magnus Burnsides: Vertibird flight to New York
"No...At least, I hope not." Magnus said "There's already military in the city, and apparently blue jumpsuit has some guys." He pointed to Atticus with one of his thumbs "So we've got a guy with a blue jumpsuit and a flaming sword, a guy who's sword is also a gun, some guy in heavy armour who I saved from being arrested and...What can you do?" He asked Sakata

He wanted to know if the new arrival could handle himself just in case Magnus needed to keep an extra eye on him during the mission. It was a given that he'd try to keep everyone alive, but he was aware that some might need more help than others.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Tommy Oliver: ???
Outside of his Ranger suit, a battered and broken Tommy Oliver was thrown into a dark room. Just moments ago he had been in a bar only having a fight between himself and a man in heavy armour being broken up. He wondered how he could have ended up there as his blindfold was removed.

Standing before him were three figures, one of which he recognised from history books at school, the other two not so much.
"Ghandi?" He asked. Due to his blurred vision, he couldn't be sure.
"Ah, you're awake." Ghandi replied in his soft-spoken voice "You've been out for hours."
"Whe-where am I?"
"Tommy..." Ghandi began, pacing around the room. His stick touched the ground every few seconds, echoing "I'm sorry to do this, but...You'd just get in the way of my plans."

Tommy struggled to move.
"Paralysis." Ghandi explained with a chuckle "Although the people of the Xing Empire are weak and pathetic, I must give their Alchemy credit where credit's due."
"Whatever you're planning!.." Tommy snapped "I'll stop you! I won't let you hurt anyone!"

Ghandi smirked in response, turning to the two figures behind him as one stepped forwards. Ghandi raised one of his hands "Tommy, my child." He began, stepping towards him and kneeling down so that their faces met "I've already won."

Tommy felt something pierce his chest and looked down to see that Ghandi had stabbed a dagger into him.
"You felt that, didn't you?" Ghandi asked with a grin "I timed the spell to wear off slowly and one part of your body at a time. It's a shame I have to do this so quickly but I have an Empire to run."

Tommy struggled to speak as another dagger went into his gut. He could only watch in horror as Ghandi withdrew the dagger and cut Tommy's throat. As he choked on his own blood, he struggled to say something to Ghandi.

"Sorry, speak up." Ghandi said, cupping one of his ears and leaning in closer to Tommy "I can't quite hear you."
Tommy's now lifeless head bowed forwards.
"A shame, Tommy." Ghandi sighed as he stood to his feet, walking away from the corpse "I liked you so much better in Green."

Last edited:
Atticus chuckled and said "Not to mention I have the CPL army bringing a couple of hundred guys in Power Armor here with flamethrowers. Oh, and seeing as this guy also has a flaming sword, you're getting his Flamer. Also, one last thing: All of you guys are getting a couple some spare T-45 Power Armor, they should be on a Vertibird meeting us with the main force. However, you know the one that looks different from the others? That's mine and I will personally throw you off this Vertibird if you touch it. Anyway, so, we should be approaching this guy's coordinates,". As Atticus looked out the window, he saw them land on top of the Baxter Building and he soon jumped off after it landed saying "Well, let's greet our mysterious benefactor, shall we?"
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Spider-Man
New York City

Peter just tilted his head as a talking skeleton dude walked over to him and began to talk like a philosopher. "I am no mere spider, my friend. I am the Human Spider! I was a Spider who was crossed with Human genes and here I am! Spider-Man has a nicer ring to it though...but in all seriousness, I was bit by a radioactive spider and I got spider powers. I can stick on walls and all of my senses have been dialed up to eleven." He done a back flip as his eyes widened. "Tah-dah!"

He let out a sigh as D.Va approached him, ignoring the confused Shield member. "So...I done a scan on these..things. Mr. Stark has no records on these creatures which is strange as he has records on everything. But underneath that, there were traces of human dna...too much to merely be a coincidence. And, they're humanoid shapes, all with different sizes and heights. It's too obvious..." He let out a sigh before tapping D.Va's shoulder.

"I'll show you all my scans once we get insides. If this Richard's guy is still alive and has developed that shield, he must be almost as smart as Mr. Stark." He shrugged and ran ahead of the group, trying to prepare a mini-slide show for the crew. To try and 'water things down' and make it easy to digest. They weren't all scientists, Peter could tell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Peter ran into the main room, he saw an old man in a lab coat and a blue suit waiting for him. "You must be that Richards guy. Look, you need to lower the voltage on your force field. There are innocent people inside of the goo. You'll kill them. I'll even show you my scans if you want...Karen, connect to the computers."

"Peter, that may take longer than anticipated, this person has extremely good firewalls."

"Just do it, and as quick as possible."

. . .

"All done Peter."

"Thank you. Karen, put up my scans...and add some nice cartoon drawings on the side for an easier explanation for everyone else."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Zamasu Zamasu

Isaac sighed and holstered his cutter, not having anything else to say. He just looked back at the mech, adding a mental note to upgrade it as a thank-you to the girl who'd picked him up.
Gehrman just shrugged and follwed the men

Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Asriel laughed bitterly, deciding this bit wouldn't get him killed
"I WAS dead. I don't know how I'm alive.
Where I'm from?....under a mountain. Yes I know it's weird."

He looked between the two. Then he realized, he had nothing. He hadn't any weapons or money, or even food aside from the remnants of his drink. He was in trouble.
"uh.....do you happen to know where I could get some help?"
He asked the two, realizing he wouldn't make it far without help.

DatBoi DatBoi

Richards clenched his fists as Peter opened his mouth.
"I know" He spoke with a lowered head as he studied a computer monitor "I've known for a while."

ribic-secret-wars-reed.jpg

-
Outside of the Baxter building, D.Va held her head in her hands. If Spider-Man was right, she had been killing people, innocent people ever since she had arrived in the city. She began to hyperventilate, causing one of the SHIELD agents to approach her.
"Are you okay?"
"I need to talk to Doctor Richards." She muttered

Another one of the SHIELD agents walked up to Filia "Well, that's up to you. You can stay with us and help, or you can run deeper into this city with the civilians." He said with a shrug "We'd sure be thankful for the help."

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sleek Sleek Thawne Thawne Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

-
Magnus Burnsides: New York
Magnus followed Atticus, although he didn't agree with his response of throwing someone from the Vertibird he did at least appreciate that the man held onto his gear. Magnus did not feel like he would take it very well if someone tried to touch Railsplitter for anything apart from admitting how cool it was.

The men were greeted by a dozen SHIELD agents.
"He's waiting for you, follow me." One said in a direct tone

Magnus turned to Atticus "Thanks but, that armour would only slow me down."
Although the idea of a suit or armour that turned him into a literal tank with legs that could stab people did appeal to Magnus, he needed to stay on his toes during the mission. If he were to slow down in the middle of a horde of creatures, it would be over for him. That and, if he was to survive an infested city he'd need to remember everything Carey taught him in her ways. He couldn't exactly perform sweet flips and jumps if he was in such a heavy suit.

"I'll just stick to what I have."

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Yoshikage Kira & The Venom Symbiote
New York

Kira, who was still slumped over Brook's shoulder cleared his throat to get the skeleton's attention. "Thank you for carrying me to safety. If you could just leave me with some paramedics I should be alright." Could this thing even hear him without ears? Kira didn't want to think about how a skeleton could walk around and talk, such a concept was strange even to him.

Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Sleek Sleek The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

"Guess I'll have to stay then. What is the point of roaming around anyways." The schoolgirl says, deciding to do the former since there is nothing much for her to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back