• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

That was exactly the kind of thing Caesar liked to hear from an underling. He was pleased to hear such loyalty from one of his beast-men. "So this is the place Gandhi wants to be taken down?" Caesar craned his neck at different angles to see different parts of the building. "Well it's well fortified but a fly by of some gas could take it out, first the building will need a hole for the gas to get in there as well." The mad scientist rubbed his chin in though "But right now I need to work on making some changes to the formula I planned to use." Caesar was confident in his ability to take out a single building, but he'd need to make a subtle gas to seep in. Silent, but deadly.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
"We need to talk to Reed." Magnus said. He flung the body of the cyborg onto his shoulder and started to walk up the stairs, making his way to a laboratory "He'll know how to help Samson...And maybe even what we do with this guy."

A weakened Reed sat behind a desk, examining something under a microscope when Magnus burst in, throwing the body down onto a desk.
"Doc, we've got a problem."
Reed looked up and limped over to the table.
"Is this the shooter? What did you do to him."
"Nothing. I was interrogating him and then he started to froth at the mouth, like he was poi..."

Reed shook his head "I was afraid of this."
"That's not all. This guy did something to Samson. Filia. She-she can't reach him, at all. It's like he died."
"I'll see what I can do, but Magnus."
"Yeah?"
"Did the shooter say anything before he..."
"He was pleading for his life."

Reed shot Magnus a cold glare
"Not from me. Kept saying he wasn't going to talk and then well..."
He nodded at the corpse "That."

Reed squeezed his temple and let out a heavy sigh, staring to pace around the lab.
"I examined the bullet fragments, and Magnus. They were designed to pierce my skin. Due to..."
"You being a brainy rubber band, normal bullets aren't gonna do much. I get it."
"With the assassin being killed remotely and with those modified versions of your Mouther friends." Reed cut him off "We're looking at somebody with a lot of wealth and technology on their side. Access to advanced robotics, genetic research...

One man comes to mind, but this isn't his style. That, and we agreed to put our differences aside for the sake of the Multiverse."
"Should pay him a visit anyway. Just in case."
"Later. I have to meet with the Council as soon as we arrive."
You've just been shot!"
"Magnus, if I don't they will bomb New York."

The voice of Ward spoke over the room's intercoms
"Just letting you know, we'll be arriving in a minute. You might want to get ready."

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid

Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
The thug leader held up the briefcase in one hand while keeping the other above his head
"Okay. Okay take it! Just leave us alone!" He pleaded "This thing has brought us nothing but trouble! First the Vampire bitch! Then Scarecrow! And now it's come to you...Christ! Just take this back and let me walk away from this shit!"

He slowly handed the briefcase over and prepared to back away.
Outside, Snart and Gordon observed the fight taking place, watching as a few of the thugs tried to make a break for it. Most of the warehouse had been damaged in battle, and now that thugs were trying to carry stolen goods as they made their escape the warehouse was becoming even more desolate.

Seeing a thug try to run with a cardboard box in hand, Snart peeked out of cover and started to walk after him, getting closer to the warehouse while Gordon tried to radio for backup.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crenando Crenando

Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
"Oh this?" Venkman said, trying to raise his arm "Ow...It's nothing. Not while I've got Abigail here."
The medic rolled her eyes "Don't strain that arm too much. Your stitches will come loose" She scolded
"See. Vortex tried to kill me with a cannon. Didn't work."

He looked over at the wreckage "What about you?" He asked "Where are you heading after this?"
-
"We call them GREMLINs." The Commander chuckled
As he mentioned the name, one of the drones flew in front of the other Commander's face.
latest
"Saved me more times than I could put a finger on."

-
Karla sat on the plane, her legs straight for once while she leaned forwards. Her left hand started to shake, but she batted it aside.
"Are you alright?" Gunther asked
"You're the one in my head. You tell me." Karla smiled
"Okay. So you played a part in saving millions of people. That machine is dead and now, you're closer to your goal than you have been in..."
"Ever."
"I wouldn't say..."
"Gunther. I'll have a ship and a crew. Best ship Ghandi can offer me. Not to mention credits to start off with."

She gave an over the top shrug "It's here and I can almost...Seven Hells."
She stood up and walked to the edge of the plane's ramp "Hey a-holes!" He yelled "Just the mercs! We gotta get back to India!"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

"Hey! Didn't your mom ever teach ya not to steal?" Came the voice of what sounded like a teenager from the rooftop of a nearby smaller building. If anyone were to look, they'd find a three foot tall blue hedgehog occupying that space, condescendingly wagging his index finger mid-air.

giphy.gif

Without a second thought, the hedgehog proceeded to leap up off the building and run faster than anyone there (well, besides some of the supers maybe) could see, but even then all they could see was a moving blur that they would still find very hard to keep track of rather than the hedgehog himself. On top of all the running, the escaping thugs would each be brought down run by one at a faster rate than anyone could comprehend, with each of the items they were attempting to steal dropping in an almost rhythmatic tone.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred Crenando Crenando

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

The team had agreed to go to Reed, and they did. After a conversation, Ward spoke through the intercoms that they will be arriving at Gladius-II in a minute. Filia turns to Reed and pleaded "Please, do what ever you can save him after this. He's...He's like a father that I never have." She would soon begin to tear up.

Immediately, Cerebella walks up to the schoolgirl and hugs her moment before she could cry. She patted her back, saying "There, there, I'm sure the stretchy professor can do anything about your friend. Cheer up, at least you have us right?"

And then, Nadia goes down on all fours as she goes up to Filia and rubs her head against her leg. "Purr~" She purred, trying to make Filia stop crying.

On the other hand, Carol didn't do anything to make Filia cheer up. She feels compelled into telling the truth to the entire group, but she doesn't have the courage to say it. "Girls, I think we should get going." She says. Cerebella, Nadia, and Filia, who had just stopped crying, looked at Carol and nodded.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yu Narukami--

Upon entering the building, Yu immediately noticed the scratched up walls and the ravaged lobby. Most of the furniture have broken down leaving only a few tables and a counter intact. It doesn't look like any had survived...Except for the one singing voice of a girl echoing from a distance.

"You think she might be it?" Yu asked the nurse, facing towards a hallway. He rested the blade on his shoulder. Having Rise and her Persona's life sensing ability right now wouldn't be so bad now, huh?

--Yosuke Hanamura || Minako Arisato--

The Gunshots did not faze the Symbiote, but it was enough to push it back a couple of centimeters. The Symbiote hissed as black tendrils shot from the Symbiote as it swung towards the girls.

"Peacock!" Yosuke cried out as a blue card began to materialize above. Yosuke took out his weapons and jumped over the counter, crushing the card. A strong gust of wind bursted from Yosuke as his Persona faded in, it's hands clasped together in a Ninja-esque manner. It soon surrounded Yosuke in a green aura. "Sukukaja!" he muttered as he then shot through the restaurant as if it was a runway, soon leaping and kicking the Symbiote in the nape, causing it to direct it's attention to him. Clicking his tongue, Yosuke kicked off of the Symbiote, tossing a couple of Kunais in the air as he flipped through the air. Jiraiya, his Persona, appeared as Yosuke landed on the ground, the Symbiote turning to his direction. Suddenly, the kunais pointed at the Symbiote, and all at once, flew towards the monstrous Symbiote, stabbing at it's body like pincushions.

{laTowa}
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
--Minato Arisato--

Minato took a step back as a crab crawled out of the dead girl's mouth, soon growing in size into what appears to be a cybertronian. It seemed to mock how alone Iruma was, despite her demeanor. Minato didn't bother pointing it out considering she had Kaede, but...It looks she didn't help.

". . .I see." Minato gripped his Evoker tightly, taking a few steps backwards. "If I'm right, then you're a part of Monokuma's game are you?"

--New York--
--Tatsumi-Vale--

(OPENING PLOT BIT, DON'T REPLY)
Tatsumi Vale, an island of the Southern continent that contains the port island of Tatsumi and the fair city of Vale, home to the Huntsman Beacon Academy. A few months had already passed since the union, and the Kirio Group along with the staff of Beacon were tasked of Governing the island.

As of now, preparations for the Kirijo-Vytal Festival are nearing it's completion, and the venue for the Festival Tournament is set to occur at Gekkoukan Highschool grounds.

There are many changes that occur on Tatsumi Port Island, such as the foundation of a Huntsman Education Course in Gekkoukan High directed by Fuuka Yamagishi, one of the Kirijo's most trusted allies. She's in charge of managing the Huntmen Course along with Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, and Akihiko Sanada as it's course's teachers specializing in both Grimm Study AND Combat Training.

A few facilities has been built to compensate for the new batch of students, but overall, it was going fine as heck.

In the room of the HEC Director of Gekkoukan, the blue haired technician sat behind a large mahogany desk with a holographic symbol of two axes projected in the far center of the table. There was another person in the room; a red haired woman clad in a white furcoat and some sort of black skin suit and a red bladed saber hanged around hee waist; This was none othee than Mitsuru Kirijo.

62129.jpg

"To think I'd find myself allowing a sporting event that involves weaponry...Truly, your world must have been a strange one, Mr. Ozpin." Mitsuru remarked as if congratulating the person on the other side.

"It was traditional, madam." A man's voice answered, "And since it has been a full two years since our last Vystal Festival, the Council have decided to hold it in line with the celebration of the Kingdom of Vale and Tatsumi Port Island's peaceful union...Speaking of which, how are things in Gekkoukan's Huntsman Branch?"

"I'd say splendid." Mitsuru answered, glancing towards the blue haired directress with a smile. "Ms. Yamagishi had proven to be quite an effective woman for the role. We might be able to compete in the Festival Tournament in no time."

"This festival's tournament differs from our usual Vytal; Instead of it being exclusive to Students of Huntsmen Academies, we're giving the entire kingdom a chance to shine on their own." The man answered, "We also had to lower the entry rate because of this. Instead of the usual 4 Person Team entry, it has been lowered to a 2 Person Team entry."

"So the only requirement is combat experience then?"

"That is correct. But keep in mind that the school staff are not allowed to compete; including the ones at Gekkoukan Academy."

"I see." Mitsuru nodded, crossing her legs. "I doubt there would be problems regarding the Tourney if Aigis were to enter, right?"

"The robot girl?" The voice perked up, "I have to admit, she'd be a very convincing as a human if she didn't show her natural body." The voice chuckles, "But nevertheless, the council allowed the girl's application for the Tournament along with her chosen partner."

"That's good." Mitsuru nodded, "But there's one thing I need to know."

"What is it, Ms. Kirijo?"

"My Shadow Operatives have been sensing strange energy signatures that's hidden within your school grounds, Mr. Ozpin." Mitsuru briefed with a serious tone. "Would you kindly elaborate on that?"

{ THE KIRIJO-VYTAL TOURNAMENT ARC IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE! OPEN LOCATIONS WITHIN TATSUMI-VALE: TATSUMI-PORT ISLAND TRAIN STATION, PAULOWNIA MALL, VALE CITY STREETS, BEACON ACADEMY GROUNDS }

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Port Island Train Station
The ride on the cargo ship had been a long and uncomfortable one, with Harleen, Bud and Lou having to hide in a crate. The three had felt the crates being lifted and moved onto a vehicle, but all the while had remained quiet. Regardless of her mission, there was a risk that the captain would simply have them thrown out of the airlock and that was a risk she wasn't willing to take.
With the train coming to a stop and leaving off some goods, the three of them were finally able to stretch their legs. Harleen kicked the lid off the crate and jumped out. She cracked her limbs and neck, letting out a heavy sigh in relief while the hyenas looked on.

"Oh! I almost forgot!"
She tossed Bud and Lou two handfuls of treats "That's for keepin' quiet, boys."

She walked off the train and looked around, the hyenas at her side.
"Wait a minute. This isn't Seoul-don..." She muttered "So unless I'm havin' another hallucination..."

She walked up to the first person she could find "Excuse me, mista, but...Where the hell are we?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

That was exactly the kind of thing Caesar liked to hear from an underling. He was pleased to hear such loyalty from one of his beast-men. "So this is the place Gandhi wants to be taken down?" Caesar craned his neck at different angles to see different parts of the building. "Well it's well fortified but a fly by of some gas could take it out, first the building will need a hole for the gas to get in there as well." The mad scientist rubbed his chin in though "But right now I need to work on making some changes to the formula I planned to use." Caesar was confident in his ability to take out a single building, but he'd need to make a subtle gas to seep in. Silent, but deadly.

"What about a crack in one of the windows, sir?" The guard asked "Or even a chimney? That ought to do the trick."
He gave Caesar a nod "Shall I search for an opening while you work? Sir. It ought to save us time."

Through a camera on the plane, Ghandi himself watched the progress of mission from a bunker, it was the very same bunker where he had plotted against and eventually destroyed Vortex.
A servant brought Ghandi some more tea as the Lord of India looked back to the screens.
"My Lord." One of the cyborgs spoke "The fleet is ready to attack on your order."

Ghandi raised a hand "Not yet. I wish to speak with the Southern Council first. And Caesar must complete his attack before my plans for Xing can proceed."
"Very well." The Cyborg nodded
"What of the mercenaries?" Another cyborg asked
"All of them survived Vortex? Surprising." Ghandi gave a light smile "Perhaps there is still use for them. The Tiefling will be easier to fool, but the Mandalorian, Meta-human and the two swordsmen may prove more tricky. If their loyalty can be bought..."
"And if not?"

Ghandi gave the cyborg a cold glare
"Understood. And the XCOM squad?"
"Let us see what they can offer us first. After that, they are expendable."

Dallas Grove: The Wasteland

Dallas was pretty much cheering and shouting up a storm with the Minutemen and anyone who joined in, this was an astounding victory that he partook in and at the moment he couldn't be happier. Dallas chanted, saying some terms that may have been outdated or some may not have understood but they might have chanted anyway. Point ways Dallas saw this as revenge for his fellow brethren, one that they all fought for and rightfully deserved. After his little celebration, Dallas had turned and jogged over to Preston, "Well Preston sir, I do say this is a day that will go down in history indeed. Now what next sir?" Dallas asked Preston.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi nodded to the man, "Give me a list of the ingredients for the cure or remedy and I'll be on my way," Senshi stated. As Senshi would go to gather the herbs or plants, Shimazu and Take would remain behind in order to keep Ramil from trying anything again. Senshi stood and began to unlimber himself as he walked to the man ready for the task ahead. Shimazu looked to Senshi, "Senshi, while you are about make sure if you see anything suspicious to report it immediately, do not try to fight anything without proper reinforcements." Senshi looked to Shimazu and nodded, finally he walked to the doorway gripping the handle of his sheathed Katana, before stopping about a few paces behind Take and looking back at the man awaiting a list or some oral description of what he was looking for.

Bjornson Gudrun: En-route to Gladius II

Bjornson watched the moment of love and friendship between the girls, he felt many emotions but the one most imminent and eternal within his mind was happiness. Bjornson stood from Reed before going over to Filia, Carol, and Nadia, "You know child, you shouldn't cry or worry, it is sad that your friend is ill, but the love you feel for each other is stronger because of this endeavor. Remember who you are, and who you love, but never look back too long, keep moving forward, I'm sure it's what this Samson wants yes?" Bjornson said this before walking over to Samson the magical hat with arms, he implied this because he wasn't sure he would be able to heal Samson this was a very rare case he wasn't use to and he didn't want to get their hopes up. Bjornson implanted his sword in a crack of the metal floor, before igniting it like any other and then he had tried to use his Vingthor's mercy on Samson praying that the results may have worked but he wasn't sure since Samson's illness may have been more severe or far beyond Bjornson's capabilities.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion had sat in the hall before getting the wrath's sense that his hammer had struck. "It is time to travel, and hopefully face this 'Sigmund", Celebrimbor had said, "Right, and if all goes accordingly we would not only help Minity but free this land of this current evil." Talion stated as he got up before entering the wraith world and opening a portal. Immediately Talion had emerged from the mark through his portal and drew his sword from it's sheath, "I feel something is amiss here," Talion stated in a serious tone, not knowing if it was instinct or just simple gut feeling taking over.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Valerie "Valentine" & Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

"Damn it!" Peacock cursed as her bullets can't do much against the Symbiote. Soon enough, it lashes its tendrils at both her and Minako. Peacock turns to the latter and yell "Watch out!" She then grabs her with her oglyverly-sized hand and brings her out of harm's way as Yosuke launches his attack at the creature. Afterwards, she let's go of Minako and says to her "You should move when that thing attacks, slowpoke."

-------

"I guess we better find out." Valentine says before the duo begins to follow the voice of the singing girl. As they progress, the voice gets louder and louder by each step they make. The search took them not so long until they ended up in an abandoned chapel. The interior is a total mess, save for the altar that is standing neatly by the podium. Sure enough, the girl that is mentioned by Parasoul is here, sitting by one of the benches as she sings a beautiful melody. Valentine tells Yu to go into hiding and that she will signal him if ever something happens. Who is this girl?

-------

Sienna "Squigly" Contiello
(And Leviathan)
-New York-

The undead girl that is Squigly sings a song of longing, with Leviathan's tail acting as a microphone. There is a reason why she is in the hospital's chapel. As she kept singing, her Parasite said "Someone is here...and I feel like its not...'her'." The undead girl stopped singing as she looks up at Leviathan and ask "What do you mean? Is it one of those monsters? Or...?"

"Its different, and there's two of them." Leviathan says "One is a familiar face, and the other is a young person but with power that is similar to ours. Hmm...whatever, keep singing. It would take time for 'her' to arrive" Squigly nodded and then she continues with her singing. Who is this 'her' that they are referring to?

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
"There isn't a lot I can do for your friend. At least not now." Reed explained "I'm sorry, but this Council meeting comes first. After that, I'll see what I can do"
He turned to walk away.

Magnus walked with Reed and Ward to the airlock as the ship finally docked.
"We need to hurry." Reed said. He reached into one of his pockets, producing a small pocketwatch. Opening the lid, it was a digital clock with only a few hours left.
"I suspect that should our friends have failed to kill me, that slowing down the ship was their secondary objective."
"You think it's connected to that SHIELD agent?" Magnus asked
"Of course. I don't believe in coincidences. Now it's a question of who knew we were on that ship. I suspected that somebody would make an attempt on our lives, knowing what we know now which is why I used back-channels. Aside from the Council itself, two Admirals in the Defence Fleet and a few other contacts everybody was told that this was a cargo ship."

Magnus gave Reed a firm nod in response
"There's still a few people I trust." He muttered "What about you two?"
"A few are still in New York. Hana, for example." Reed said "Then there's my family and one Council member I would trust."
"Doom!?" Ward snapped "That man..."
"If Victor was going to kill me, he'd make sure I was staring directly into his eyes when he did it. That and, he believes that killing me would lessen our chances of surviving the apocalypse. Same reason he's kept the Jedi and New Republic around this long."
"If you go, he goes?" Magnus asked "Can't argue with that." He gave a shrug
"Precisely. Doom may be obsessive and dangerous but he is no idiot."

The airlock doors slowly opened and standing on the other side were two SHIELD agents and Doom himself.
"Richards."
"Victor... Is that you under there or another one of your bots?"
"How much of that did you hear?" Magnus asked
"Hear what?" Doom demanded "Richards, were you telling these men about me? I'm flattered"
"Only the good stuff." Magnus reassured with a grin
"Are these your only crew? A SHIELD agent and a member of the Bureau of Balance? I knew that the situation in New York was getting out of hand, but are these the only survivors?"

Reed let out a heavy sigh "Victor, we don't have time for this. I need to speak to the Council. Right now!"
"Why the urgency?"
"Lives on the line. Standard fate of the world sort of thing." Magnus explained

Doom stepped to the side, letting the three men past.
"I'll see you at the meeting."

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu
Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
The Indian Commander examined the tank for several moments, walking around the HWP. Unknown to the Commander he had fought alongside and the others who had battled against Vortex, Ghandi was watching through the Indian Commander's eyes. To the untrained eye, his eyes would appear normal but for those more observant the eyes appeared to be cybernetic.

A message appeared in the Commander's retinas, visible from only his perspective.
Make the trade

"Well." He said, stroking his chin "I suppose that sounds fair. Our GREMLINs for your HWPs."
He offered his fellow Commander a handshake
-
Preston had been speaking with another Minuteman soldier when Preston jogged over. The two turned towards Dallas
"Well, that depends." Preston gave him a smile "Are you going to join the Minutemen? The offer's on the table, if you want it. For now, we'll mostly be rebuilding but, after that..."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Morbuskid Morbuskid Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Cortova-The Wasteland

Cortova sighs, considering Venkman’s question. “I don’t know, really.” She admits. “Whole new world to explore, you know? I have no idea where to start. I suppose my short term involves fixing up my ship though. Got a couple things that need patching up.”

She tilts her head up to look at the sky, her eyes distant. “I suppose I’ll see what this world makes of me. It’s sure to be interesting.”

{Tatsumi-Vale}
Tatsumi Port Island -- Port Island Train Station.

The Train station is filled with busy people, many of which are high school students coupled with a few businessmen on break. The Station had a Movie Theater built just nearby along with a flower store selling roses and stuff.

large.jpg

"No, Nora. We must get the Tournament Application Forms for our Team first. THEN we can go visit some places in the island." The long haired man sighed to his brunette companion who is seemingly filled with energy, excited, even. It was quite obvious the two had just arrived along with Harley's train, but they seemed familiar with the area nonetheless. "Hm? We are currently at Tatsumi Port-Island, quite adjacent to the Kingdom of Vale." The man explained as the woman asked him. He noticed how odd the woman looks, kind of foreign, even. Nora noticed this too.

"Hey, hey! Are you here for the Tournament, too?" Nora, the Brunette asked excitedly as the man let out a shrug, smiling.

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yu Narukami--

Arriving at the Church's interior chapel, Yu was ordered to hide, stake out the target for valuable information or just to get a better chance. Yu hid behind one of the benches, the ones next to the entrance. Yu peeked to see a purple skinned girl with a violet sidetail, parts of her hair covering an eye and a skeletal snake going through her head. Her mouth appears to be sown while one of her hands remained as a skeleton. Soon enough, it seemed that they were spotted...No, sensed is the right word for this as a male voice described Yu's powers as 'Similar' to theirs. There wasn't anyone there, so is the skeleton snake talking?

'She...Who's that?' Yu thought to himself as he held his ground, listening on to the two in order to learn more...

--Yosuke Hanamura--

The Symbiote growled as it lowered it's arms, clearly displeased of Yosuke's assault. Yosuke gulped as he took a step back-- Those were his last kunais, so he REALLY needed something to defend himself with.

"Dammit, this is bad..." Yosuke gulped as he summoned Jiraiya once more, preparing to attack.

The Symbiote let out a roar, it's fist drawn back as it rushed towards him. It's fist collided with Jiraiya's blades,the two struggling to knock the other down.

"Uh...Little help here?"

As the two got up, the girl apologizes. "Sorry, I was just..." She gulped, staring at her Gun. Seeing how the boy was able to summon his Persona, maybe...Just maybe... The girl slowly pressed the Gun against the side of her head, her crimson red eyes turning into a calm, melancholic blue. Pulling the trigger, she uttered a single word;
tumblr_odv38u5GRG1udwxazo1_250.gif

JQ8AvlAvg6gQoohsfi0DcC_tBJLjhZdgfXdAdj6NtW7jClPCe4Ua4VrcaXePnPEFeupQHX_4vC1-kMwDKNr4wGhYNzbtoBhMAQ8zzan7UfJYw8K9CUo1MxkzsXMjOcJFygHjIcVFld4GHPJaTwB_RJWkxadwYNEhBlQ9NEkLjaglyjXzd7mb4j3Ch_7fvlobcdo_-Z4FEoBJF30FocKcbApiuPr7C-ZnMLs=w288-h510-nc
"Persona." Glass shards emerge from the other side of her head as the blue mist around her carries it upwards. It quickly forms a glowing blue silhouette; a mechanical figure, one with long brown hair and a red scarf. It's chest resembling that of a speaker. On it's back is a giant heart-shaped harp.

When the glowing ceased, the figure immediately grab hold of it's harp and soon strummed it in a quick manner, creating a sharp, high pitched noise. As the noise reaches the Symbiote, it let out a screech, allowing Jiraiya to push the Symbiote away from Yosuke and onto the ground, the black monster covering it's ears in pain. It was then that the creature was set on fire, the Symbiote melting as it casted itself off of it's host, tossing itself away from the group and into the kitchen.

"No way...YOU'RE a Persona User too?!" Yosuke gasped, Jiraiya fading out into blue mist. As he does so, the Creature that the girl summoned faded out as well, allowing the girl let out a sigh, her eyes reverting into crimson again.

"Yeah, looks like you have one too." The Girl answered letting out a nod. She holstered the gun, scratching the back of her head with a smile.

Sins of the Autobots: Ultra Despair Bots
Side: DESPAIR
Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gifTHE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSUKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif

Rampage simply looked at his new found prey and slowly chuckled as he pulled out his mini-gun and aimed it at the pair, "Oh my dear, I'm in it for the Mayhem!" he them burst out in maniacal laughter.

Kaede pulled Minato way from the scene, there was no time to mourn Miu's passing.

"Run! Run! RUN!" Rampage shouted in glee as he fired his mini-gun wildly.

Meanwhile
1519168139416.png
"What was that?!" Sonia worried as she began to hear some commotion from a distance.

"Sounds like trouble," Springer said as he drew his sword out.

Sora held his head as he began to feel an awful headache as a gravely voice from within corrected the Wrecker, "No, it's..."

Manterror.jpg
"MAYHEM!" Shouted a beastly transformer as it busted out of Sora's head killing the boy instantly. The beast fired a buzzsaw at Springer.

Springer blocked it with his sword as the other Wreckers found themselves surrounded by hoards of other Beast Transfromers.

Arcee glared at Springer, "I bet you're missing the Decepticons, right now"

"Yeah, a bit..."

The Commander
"Very well then! A trade it is!"
I accept the handshake.
I detect orders in the other Commander's mind, which is to accept the trade. Eh. Not a problem.
"Alright. I'll have Juggernaut 1-"
I point at the damaged laser tank.
"Follow you on your Skyranger. Our Skyranger will follow yours so we can acquire a GREMLIN sample, and I'll have engineers repair the tank at your base."
"Now, no backstabbing, no sabotage, blah blah blah. I think you get the idea."

Last edited:
Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

The group has seemingly reached their destination. When the airlock opens, they are meet with two agents and a man clad in hooded armor that goes by the name of Doom. After an exchange of words, Doom let's the group proceed, as well as stating he will meet them in the meeting. By the way, what does the place look it? It sure is interesting to go look around.

----------

Valerie "Valentine", Patricia "Peacock" Watson, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (and Leviathan)
-New York-

Peacock is now confused as to what has happened. She went up to the two and ask "Hey, what the hell was that? First thing the girl acts like a damsel in distress, the next thing she held out a gun and shot herself, and latly, some mechanical looking thing appeared and burns that monster off the host. Hey lady, who the fuck are you?!" And her confusion is really a very aggressive one if someone doesn't give her a legitimate answer.

----------

Squigly kept singing for minutes until the front doors suddenly open. The undead girl turns around to the newcomer and her eyes widened as the person who has entered is the woman she is waiting for.

----------

Double
-New York-

"Squigly..." The nun says with a bright smile as she approaches to the undead girl. On the other hand, she is unaware that Valentine and Yu are also in the chapel.

"Double? Why the hell is that shapeshifting bitch doing here? And what does she want from the girl?" The nurse thought as she watches what is going on. She would also notice that Double is holding a briefcase, and for whatever reason, she felt an ominous feeling. "That briefcase...what is it inside? This feeling is familiar. Could it be...?" She thought.

On the other hand, as Double fully approaches Squigly, she held the briefcase in both of her hands and is ready to open it to reveal its contents. "Squigly, do you still remember me? Do you want to know why I have summoned you here?" She asked, only for the undead girl to give her a deathly glare.

"Why should I talk to someone that has already ruined my life?" She says in a stern tone "If it weren't for you, my family and the Medici Mafia could have-"

"I understand, and that is why I have called you here...to offer another chance." Double cuts Squigly off and then she opens the briefcase to reveal....

latest

The Skull Heart, an ancient artifact that can grant a woman's wish, but at the cost if a woman's heart is impure; becoming a Skullgirl. Squigly is mortified to see this, even Leviathan. "What's it going to be, Sienna? Do you want your humanity and your family back? Or do you want this world to become as peaceful as before? Of course, you cannot refuse." Double says, and just before Squigly could say anything, something hits the former's back. She turns her head to see syringes sticking in her back, and from her eyes, she knows who owns those syringes. She takes them off and looks back to see Valentine standing on top of the benches. "So the traitor is here..." Double says.

"Double, I have long quit your cause. What makes you think that you can make that girl become a Skullgirl, huh?" Valentine says before turning to Yu and say "Get out, looks like we got some fighting to do."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Stein gave the Samurai a puzzled look "Herbs?" He asked "No...No, my methods are a bit more unorthodox."
He looked towards Ronnie as he was being dragged away by two soldiers "Mr Raymond and I merged to become one being that he dubbed 'Deathstorm'. It was an accident involving advanced technology and although we were able to separate at first, Mr Raymond became corrupted..."
Stein tried to explain as best he could, knowing that the warriors came from the past. The idea of particle physics would be as alien to them as Xing's Alchemy was to him.
"And it was only through Mark's intervention that I was released. He's a good man, and I believe if I were to use the Firestorm...Alchemy. Recreate the accident, that it could save him."

He paused, allowing his words to sink in
"Like I said, it would be risky. Our vitals, our life-force as it were would be connected."

Ronnie spat at Stein
"He's just trying to save himself! Don't listen to him!"
Stein approached Ronnie and struck him across the face, turning his attention back to the Samurai
"Sorry. I've waited a long time to do that."
He gave a light smile before his expression turned grim again "Unfortunately , the last person I saw with access to such technology was that awful woman, Findryt..."
"That won't be necessary." A soldier butted in "Our backup just arrived, and a healer with them."

Stein smiled, but his eyes widened as the healer passed through, escorted by two soldiers.
latest
Mei had a serious look on her face, not stopping for anyone until she ran straight into Mark's room.

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Venkman: The Wasteland
"Well." Venkman said "I'm heading South. Soon as me and the other Mages get patched up, we're gonna head back to Haven's Spear. The higher-ups will want to have a word with us, but it'll pass."
He stood to his feet "You're welcome to come with, if that's what you want. It would sure as hell be a lot safer than out here."

-
The Indian Commander paused for a moment and then nodded "Alright. We have an outpost set-up just a few miles South. You follow us and there shouldn't be any problems."
He climbed aboard his Skyranger with the rest of the Indian squad and took off, heading towards the outpost.
It was a small set-up, from the outside it appeared as another run-down factory. One of many that would litter the wasteland but the interior was full of the latest Indian tech. Computer monitors, holographic projects and turrets covered the first room.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Port Island Train Station
"Vale?"Harleen asked "Ah crap! I'm on the wrong side of the planet!"
She marched up to the train, examining the crate she had arrived in.

Handle with care
"Well, I remember puttin' that part down. Gettin' thrown around mighta' been fun, but Bud and Lou..." She muttered

Tatsumi Port-Island

"What? I wrote Seoul-don on this! I could swear I did!"
Harleen rubbed the side of her head "Or maybe that Scarecrow wannabee messed me up!"
She kicked the crate onto it's side, took one deep breath to calm herself and turned back towards Nora and the dark haired man.
"You two said somethin' about a tournament, right? There a reward for it?"

Minity: Skyrim
Minity went into the town first, searching around every corner for a sign of her Companions. While Aela and Farkas stood out amongst the villagers, someone else caught Minity's attention. For on the other side of Riverwood in walked a Nord woman carrying a large sword and her Housecarl, who Minity recognised as Lydia. The two had travelled together, very briefly before Minity joined The Companions.

Lydia was sworn as Housecarl to somebody who had saved Whiterun, as far as Minity could remember and that could mean that she was on Sigmund's payroll. She nodded at Aela and Farkas, indicating for them to follow her out of town, all the while hiding around a corner so as to avoid detection.

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Last edited:
The Commander
His own Skyranger followed suit.
The commander walked off the Skyranger, his squad following. The other Commander could spot... admiration?
He definitely seemed fascinated with all this technology.
The damaged HWP was following suit. True the commander's word, a couple of engineers had followed and were repairing the robotic tank.
"Besides trade, I also have an agreement in mind. A treaty, if you'll accept."

Cortova-The Wasteland
Cortova smiles, looking back to him. “That sounds wonderful, thanks. Say… what does this world use for currency, anyway? The crew’s pretty hungry, and I promised I’d treat them to some food after this, since they can’t eat robots.” She decides to not mention the small bit of organic material that they were able to take. She still kind of regrets that it needed to happen.

Dallas Grove: The Wasteland

Dallas's eyes widened under his mask, "Wait you are...now here I was thinking you are harlem hellfighters. Hell sure i'll join ya, the least I can do is help ya rebuild after letting me fight a good fight with ya," Dallas said in an almost gleeful manner. He could hardly believe he fought alongside the re-incarnation of the minutemen this astounded him. Dallas stood there joining in on Preston and the Minuteman's conversation even if they used some terms he didn't quite understand. Dallas finally felt the sun beating down on him so h removed his gas mask, letting out the steam building up inside of it, "How about we get out of this sun and refresh ourselves, I know we're gonna need it for the long road ahead."
Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi visibly raised an eyebrow from the opening between his baklava and kabuto. Senshi and Shimazu would watch the events unfold between Stein and Ronnie as the large Take let Mei and the two soldiers pass into the room before once again blocking the doorway. Senshi and Shimazu watched Mei as she immediately entered not letting a word slip form her yet. Senshi immediately returned to Shimazu's side and looked to Stein, "Then by what do you mean?" Meanwhile Shimazu looked to Mei and explained what he knew to her, "Well I am not the wisest of this situation but it would appear that the venom that he suppressed with the help of Senshi's remedy has resurfaced in a more violent manner," Shimazu explained in his muffled and rasp tone.
Bjornson Gudrun: Gladius II

Bjornson's attempt to heal Samson was futile, he at least tried to do so hoping that Samsom merely developed into a coma but this was no mere coma, or whatever a living hat would suffer. Bjornson sighed as he picked himself up before hearing the conversation between Reed, Magnus, and a man dressed in a metal suit and green cloak. Bjornson would immediately pick up the pace with the two and exited the ship, experiencing this new environment.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu
Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion had entered wraith mode and silently he had quickly scaled to the roof becoming almost invisible to those who did not pay attention to him, he made sure no one saw him scale the building before looking down into the crowd. Talion saw the woman with the Housecarl which looked oddly reminiscent for him like a seal of importance. Celebrimbor would appear beside Talion before Talion looked up and whispered, "Alright, if she knows this town I would hope to find it in good company but I would highly doubt that, this man's corruption appears to spread deep. Could you go ask Minity down there if she knows this bearer of the strange symbol?" Celebrimbor looked to Talion before breathing in an nodding immediately he would vanish for Talion, luckily Minity was in Celebrimbor's wraith world range so he would be able to approach her. Celebrimbor spawned not far from behind Minity, he looked out to the woman with the housecarl that Minity once observed before looking to Minity, "Is she a companion then? Talion would like to know this as would I, incase the situation grows grim," Celebrimbor would ask in his voice that sounded like gravel.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

The Mercs
Wasteland
Deathstroke, Kamui and Abuto came together to the HQ once they realized Vortex was dead. The two Yato sighed, as they finally made their way in the ruins of the HQ closing their umbrellas. "Well now that wasn't fun, those robots were far too easy, a shame they were so weak and pathetic." Abuto then replied. "I know right, although that's what we get for being Yato, this fight was honestly easier then playing a Bentendo game..." Kamui then tried to point out why "But that's because you are a-" but he was then interrupted by Abuto who was quite annoyed. "Oi, oi I don't need to be reminded about that stupid crap."

Deathstroke simply shook his head, and then interrupted the two, "I don't care, right now we need to head back to India and our aircraft, so let's go." And with that they left almost as abruptly as they came to head back to the aircraft.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Minity: Skyrim
Minity went into the town first, searching around every corner for a sign of her Companions. While Aela and Farkas stood out amongst the villagers, someone else caught Minity's attention. For on the other side of Riverwood in walked a Nord woman carrying a large sword and her Housecarl, who Minity recognised as Lydia. The two had travelled together, very briefly before Minity joined The Companions.

Lydia was sworn as Housecarl to somebody who had saved Whiterun, as far as Minity could remember and that could mean that she was on Sigmund's payroll. She nodded at Aela and Farkas, indicating for them to follow her out of town, all the while hiding around a corner so as to avoid detection.

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
Ulfi walked along with Lydia to Riverwood, noticing the woman approaching them. Causing both of them to be on their guard, yet didn't make a hostile move for now. They walked closer until they were at talk distance. While they caught their breath, they did show signs that they had run for quite a while. "Hello, stranger..." Ulfi said in greeting to Minity. "Can we help you...?"
Lydia looked towards her as well, but remained silent. Her eyes did look behind Minity and towards Riverwood to make sure there was no ambush that she could see.

The Mercs
Wasteland
Deathstroke, Kamui and Abuto came together to the HQ once they realized Vortex was dead. The two Yato sighed, as they finally made their way in the ruins of the HQ closing their umbrellas. "Well now that wasn't fun, those robots were far too easy, a shame they were so weak and pathetic." Abuto then replied. "I know right, although that's what we get for being Yato, this fight was honestly easier then playing a Bentendo game..." Kamui then tried to point out why "But that's because you are a-" but he was then interrupted by Abuto who was quite annoyed. "Oi, oi I don't need to be reminded about that stupid crap."

Deathstroke simply shook his head, and then interrupted the two, "I don't care, right now we need to head back to India and our aircraft, so let's go." And with that they left almost as abruptly as they came to head back to the aircraft.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
As the group went back to the aircraft, Jango approached them by jetpack and landed around 4 meters behind Deathstroke before closing the distance and walked along. Not saying even a single word.

POLIBIAS.
IOTOWHATEVER
Mission Objective: Find weird-ass girl's source of magic and obtain her trust, preferrably as quickly as possible.

Polybias had often considered himself a master of disguise. At least, he had until he'd realised that most people don't pay attention to random cats on the street. Regardless, he'd managed to blend in pretty well thus far, watching the girl from around fifteen meters at all times, his four eyes locked onto her. The girl, strangely enough wasn't even the biggest thing wrong with the whole overworld picture though. Something was...Wrong. The world felt fractured, as though someone had taken their thumb and cut it from the belly upward. Stability was something that the underworld hadn't needed- but Overworld? it was stability. It was how Hell worked; You needed balance between the two to function. But Earth was unstable, and it didn't even feel like all of this was earth, and that had him truly worried. The madjick innate in the world was around the place, and he could smell jumps.. instabilities all around. It was wrong - and he hated that. Damnnit, the underworld was supposed to be messing with the fabric of the earth, not the other way round. The madjick around him was jumpy though, as if it had suddenly had a hundred souls injected into every milimeter of air.
Perhaps...
Inhaling, Polyblannk glanced down at the girl. He had more important things then this strange.. thing, and needed to find out what was going on. He'd find wherever the greatest concentration of familiar Madjicks was and get to the bottom of this. To keep an eye on the girl though...
1519268239349.png
Wincing, He tore out a strip of his flesh, tendons snapping as they became free of their owner. Taking his two upper eyes - They were a threat to his cover anyway - he stuffed them into this flesh-piece, as it formed and moulded itself into a respectable form.
1519268275147.png

"Wonderful. You are to get close to this girl, feed if possible and above all keep your identity hidden and your cover safe." He spoke to the squirrel-like mould of himself, the creature giving a flick of the head before scampering down the road toward the girl. Being a demon tended to insure that you didn't screw up your directions as to get tricked yourself - His insturctions were precise, and he would have them followed out thus. Now for more important things. Polibias, using a claw, Sliced the area in front of him, the unstable air splitting open into a hodge-podge of colours and shapes. He'd been pretty good at remembering where he was trying to direct this unstable hole to- wherever the madjicks was sourced from or most concentrated, but he had to hope it wasn't too far. He could feel a needle-thin trickle of his magic going into keeping the squirrel-thing alive without him, and stretching it too far would force independence from him - that always led to trouble. He'd fought "noble" versions of himself before, and he didn't want to have to deal with it again. Thus he tore himself a hole in the fabric of the earth's madjick and jumped through, to end up wherever madjick is strongest, which is usually wherever the evil sorcerers and witches tend to be (A very good thing in Polibias's book).

Last edited:
{laTowa}
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
--Penny Polendina--

'They're taking awfully long...' Penny thought as she waited for the return of Minato, Miu, and Kaede. She's been sitting on a crate where Kaede and Miu hid during the earlier chaos, swinging her legs idly in an innocent manner. Soon enough, she hears sounds in the distance; Gunshots and a maniacal laughter, all coming from the direction where Miu had run off to.

"Miss Iruma..." Penny gulped, hoping that she'll be fine. Soon enough, the brown haired boy's head exploded, prompting a giant grasshoper looking mechaniloid to emerge out of the corpse. And soon enough, a couple of the same kind of mechaniloids surrounded the Wreckers, prompting Penny to stand ontop of the crate. Turning around, she spots a wild buzzsaw heading for her. Penny's back compartment opened and quickly drew the stringed swords, deflecting the saw with one swift upward slash. "They need help...!" Penny nodded to herself as she dashed towards the Grasshopper Mechaniloid that killed the young Sora, her blades performing ring like formations and varying laser shooting at the robot...

--Minato Arisato--

Before Minato could attempt to summon Orpheus, he was dragged out of the scene by Kaede, leaving them no time to mourn for a death, but more time to stay alive...A good maneuver. Still gripping his Evoker, Minato had no choice but to let Kaede take the lead as the two ran from the incoming shots that are getting increasingly closer every second. This reminded him of that night when he first awakened; It was a scene just like this. A girl holding his hand, running through hallways and stairs...The only difference this time is that the foe is definitely behind them and NOT climbing the other side of the building.

"Orpheus!" Minato pointed his Evoker by the Temple once more, pulling the Trigger as Orpheus emerged from the sea of subconscious. It drew out it's harp and swung it on the concrete ceiling, various rubble dropping from above. "Agidyne for good measure." Minato muttered as the summon strummed it's harp, causing explosions to occur to obscure the rampaging mech's path.

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu

--Yu Narukami--

As Yu continued to listen to the purple maiden's song, he began to feel a bit certain that the girl's harmless if unprovoked. Before Yu would try and approach the girl, he felt a disturbingly strong energy approaching the Hospital Chapel. He didn't even need Rise not Teddie to point that out, something's too strong to NOT be important.

Yu kept quiet as the Nun entered the room, soon revealing the source of the strong energy; a flaming skull horned skull that appears to be wearing a crown. According to what he heard, it can apparently grant wishes. However before he could figure out more details, Valentine decided to intervene, and then called him out.

Yu merely stood up and appeared behind the benches, his sword on hanging low as he looked at the nun. She was hit by the syringes, but it didn't look like it hurt her that much. The way the nun turned her head...Is quite disturbing.

"Ladies, we can do this the easy way or the really hard way." Yu said as he opened his free hand, a blue card glowing with blue energy materializing above his palm. "We can still talk about this."

--Yosuke Hanamura || Minako Arisato--

"Woah, easy there Pea-chan!" Yosuke attempted to calm down. "If my guess is right, that thing's also a Persona." Yosuke pointed at Mechanical figure as it peacefully played it's harp.

"Yep, that's right." The Girl nodded in agreement. "I was honestly confused. I never thought I can summon one here without the Dark Hour." She said, rubbing her chin. The mechanical figure then faded back into her subconscious, along with the blue mist that surrounded it. "Oh, I'm Minako Arisato. Nice to meet you two!" She introduce in a cheerful manner, prompting Yosuke to glance at Peacock for a second then back at Minako.

"The name's Yosuke Hanamura. This here girl is called 'Peacock'." Yosuke introduced himself along with Peacock. "So, we have like, a LOT of questions right now. Especially with the whole 'shooting yourself' thing?"

"Oh, you mean the Evoker?" Minako held out the gun once more, "It's a device that allows anyone to summon a Persona. I don't know why it looks like a gun, but it's prerty cool."

"More messed up, really." Yosuke sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "But why on the head though?"

"Hey, don't ask me. I didn't make this thing." Minako shrugged as she holstered the gun once more. "Still, I never thought there are other Persona Users other than the ones at Tatsumi Port Island..."

"Well you'd be surprised." Yosuke sighed. "Anyway, you said you're looking for food, right?"

"Yep!" Minako cheerfully, "Squiggly-chan asked me to find something to eat that would last for a while."

"Squiggly? Who's that?"

{Tatsumi-Vale}
--Tatsumi Port Island Station--

"Hmm...I'm not too sure, but if I recall there are cash prices in the Tournament." The long haired man replied to the blonde's inquiry. "Are you planning to enter? If so, you can come with us. We're also about to apply for the Tournament as well."

Valerie "Valentine", Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan), Double, & Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

Squigly was surprised by the sudden appearance of Valentine and Yu. Double is not happy about their presence. She closes the briefcase and sets it aside. "There will be no more talking as the nurse has initiated the fight. If only you did not have to throw those injections at me." She says before she opens her mouth wide, and when I mean wide, I mean VERY WIDE enough to shift into her monstrous true form. "Now then, let me show you the way, the truth, and the light!" She says in a monstrous tone.

"Yu!" Valentine yelled "Get your Persona or whatever out!" She draws out her bonesaw and proceeds to charge towards Double to deliver a quick slash, only for the latter to transform into the former and blocks her attack with her own bonesaw. "What?!" Valentine was caught by surprise before she gets pushed back.

"It is useless for you to attack me once I have transformed into you!" Double mocked before she transforms into Cerebella and grabs Valentine with her own Living Weapon's arms. She then proceeds to strangle her, unless Yu has to do something. "Now suffer, traitor!" She yelled.

--------

Peacock listened to the conversation, and sure enough, she is convinced before the mere mention of 'Squigly'. "Squigly? Hmm...I heard that name before." She says "Do you mean that purple-skinned girl with that serpent sticking out of her head? Yeah, I think I have heard of her, but never met." She then turns to the kitchen where the Symbiote ran into before turning back to Yosuke and Minako and say "Say, what that black thing? Should we go after it?"

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yu Narukami--

"I thought so." Yu nodded as the Nun changed forms into a more monstrous appearance. A woman like figure with one black red eye with a yellow objecy resembling a crown growing out of her head. It appears that she can replicate objects as well. Which means...

"Izanagi!" Yu crushed the card as a black clad figure emerged in blue flames. Izanagi raised it's hand just as the Nun transformed her arms into varying large arms and just as the Nun grabbed the Nurse, a giant bolt of lightning struct her, prompting Yu a chance to rush for the nurse. Izanagi hovering above him. As Yu raised his blade, Izanagi struck it with it's lightning, the blade's natural metal allowing it to conduct electricity continuously. "Cross...!" Izanagi appeared beside the nun's large arms, and proceeded to strike it down with it's blade. Once it's cleanly cut(or at least scratched), Yu rushed for the nun, slashing at her stomach with a trail of lightning. "Slash...!" He muttered as he finished the technique.

--Yosuke || Minako--

"Yeah, that's her!" Minako nodded when Peacock described her appearance. "Guess she really WAS a known singer, huh?"

"Never heard of her, but I'll give her gigs a whirl if I can." Yosuke nodded, soon turning to the direction where the Symbiote headed. "We probably won't need to do anything about it. If I'm right, the thing will probably die on fire...I think." He guessed soon facing Minako. "I mean, we should probably get her back to the hideout before it burns down the building with us."

Valerie "Valentine", Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan), Double, and Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

Sure enough, the slashes and lightning was able to force Double to let go of Valentine and revert back to her monster form. However, it will take more than slashes and lightning to take down this rather 'divine' abomination. "It will take more than cuts to bring me down!" She yelled before she once again transforms. This time, however, she takes a form that is not from her own world...but rather from Yu's.

latest

"Huh? Who the hell is that?" Valentine asked "Yu, do you know what kind of person she took form of? I don't remember seeing her back from our world."

"Enough talk!" Double yelled "Time for all of you to suffer God's wrath! To hell with all of you!" She then charges towards the two, raising her weapon to strike a heavy blow at them. Meanwhile, Squigly is hiding behind the benches, deciding to observe the fight and wait for an opportunity to strike.

------

"Yep, that's the one." Peacock says, and then she turns to Yosuke and say "Yeah, you're right. That black shit is going to be burned to a crisp soon enough. Now let's get back to the princess and tell her what happened, though she might get pissed at what we have done to that thing despite the ceasefire. But who cares, right? Now let's go." She then runs out of the building, expecting Yosuke and Minako to follow.

"Ah'm surprised ah heathen like yerself reads from the Bible." Anderson growled though he was genuinely surprised. But of course Deadpool was on his merry way, killing thugs left and right to pay attention to the paladin's ranting. The priest wasn't going to stop him from having his way with the leader. But he wasn't going to stop slaughtering any of the remainders that ran about.
Unfortunately even getting that joy was snatched from out of his bible thumping hands. He watched as what appeared to be a blue squirrel zipped about and took down thugs left, right, and center. Anderson kept his guard up "Oi! Whoever the 'ell you are ye overgrown chipmunk, Ah'm in the middle of dispatching this filth mahself!" Anderson pointed a bayonet at his handiwork behind him that looked an awful lot like he'd crucified one of the thugs with smaller bayonets to nail him into the wall.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back