• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Team FNCC
-Gladius-II-

The team went on and see that a meeting is in session. They would have to wait until it ends, but Cerebella could not wait any longer. Filia would take notice of this, but before she could say anything, the young acrobat mindlessly goes up and yelled "Hey! Are you guys even finished?! Reed here wants to speak with-" Her unwanted question gets cut off when Filia quickly went behind the acrobat and covered her mouth. Cerebella squirms as she is being pulled away back to the group.

"Cerebella, don't you know what you're doing?" Filia worriedly asked "You're gonna get us in trouble if you do that."

"But...I just want this to get over with." Cerebella reluctantly replies "Listen, we've been through hell, and I want this to end as soon as possible. The city is our main priority, right?"

"I know, but you gonna have to understand what they're doing." Filia says "We just need to put our trust on Reed, since he knows most of the situation than us. You got that?"

"...Fine." Cerebella says.

-------

Parasoul Renoir, Patricia "Peacock" Watson, Valerie "Valentine", Double, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)
-New York-

"Well, its nice to meet you, Ms.Arisato." Parasoul says, and then, surprisingly, she shakes Minako's hand. Afterwards, upon hearing from Yosuke that Minako has the same powers as him and Yu, the red-haired princess say "Well, that is a bit surprising to hear, though you don't look like the type." And when Yosuke asked about Yu, she replied "I've sent him on a mission along with Valentine to find a mysterious girl. A few hours has passed, and I am here still waiting for their return." She then looks back at Minako and asked "Tell me, where did they find you?"

-------

Electricity rushes its way onto Double, electrifying her to the point of forcing her to revert back to her true form. She immediately removes the pole and furiously looks at Yu and Valentine. Just then, Squigly gets out of hiding and attempts to get the briefcase that contains the Skullheart, only for Double turn around and notice her. With the pole in her hand, she quickly throws it at the zombie girl.

"Shit!" Valentine yelled as she quickly goes for Squigly, and upon reaching her, she uses herself to shield the zombie girl. As a result, she gets stabbed in the back by her own weapon and then she falls onto the ground, shocking both Squigly and Leviathan.

"Now then..." Double says as she looks at Yu and transforms...into him. She aims her own katana at the white-haired schoolboy and asked in a threatening manner "Shall we continue?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Port Island Train Station
"Not for free, but cheaper." Harleen smiled "Cargo's easier to get across than a gal and her two hyenas, know what I'm sayin'?"
She was at least telling half of the truth, Harleen told herself while she kept pace. She skipped next to Nora, Bud and Lou jogging to keep up with her.
"And besides, I wasn't gonna leave the babies behind."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Magnus Burnsides: Gladius-II
"I...We've dealt with the symbiote threat." Reed announced "I came here to..."
"Don't bomb the place." Magnus demanded "We've got a much bigger problem."
"Worse than an entire nation of symbiotes?" Doom asked "I'm..."
"Somebody provoked the symbiotes into attacking and the same people tried to kill us on our way here." Magnus continued "

Doom locked eyes with Reed
"Is this true?" Leia asked
Reed gave a nod in response "I have the evidence to back it up. The Klyntar were tricked into thinking we were trying to exterminate them!"
"I say we hold off on the strike until we see Richard's evidence."
"Agreed." Doom muttered

Magnus let out a sigh in relief, but Reed still had an intense look on his face. He knew that the fight was far from over, and this was nothing more than one small victory compared to countless failures. The worlds he had watched consumed as he'd tried to save them, the hundreds of SHIELD agents and friends who had lost their lives either in defence of their home Earth or of Gladius. He wanted the nightmare to be over, but he knew that his work was just beginning.

"Now, back onto the issue of Sybil Japan..." Doom spoke
"Wait, so just like that!?" Magnus snapped
"Do you have a problem?"
"People died to get this information to you...So yeah, I do!"

Doom rose from his seat, looking down at Magnus.

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Karla En-Route to India (Diamond City)
Thankfully for Polybias, the plane had to make a quick stop first: Diamond City. For numerous wounded soldiers were aboard the plane, belonging to the Minutemen, to Rex's clones, the Diamond Dogs and Noose's raiders. It gently touched down, with Karla being the first outside.
"Just gotta pick something up!" She called back

Dashing towards the wing, she locked eyes with the cat and could only smile at him.
"Hey. So um, weird question...What the hell were you doing on the wing?"

Polyblank Polyblank Donder172 Donder172

Across the wasteland, a peace treaty was signed as the Indian Commander ordered his men to hand over blueprints for GREMLINs.
"Vortex is dead, so we're heading back home after this." He explained "What about you, and your men? I take it you're new to this world."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Venkman: Haven's Spear
Hastam gave Cortova a light smile "You don't need to worry about that." Her gaze turned to Abigail "Either of you."
Her smile quickly turned into a frown and she pointed at Venkman "He's the one in trouble. Least you two will have to do is act as witnesses."
"When's the trail?" Venkman grumbled
"Now that you're back...A few minutes. I suggest you try not to be late."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Cortova-Haven’s Spear
Cortova looks notably concerned, glancing over at Venkman. “Trial?” She asks. She’s not afraid for herself, this strange woman said she’s fine, but she worries for Venkman.

“Why do you care?” Queen asks, and Cortova grimaces. They’ll never get it. Cortova May be a criminal, and a dangerous one at that, but she has honor. And she’s not sure she’s paid Venkman back yet. Especially since he brought her to safety as well as his initial aid.

Besides, for all She knows, he could be on trial for saving her in the first place, and she doesn’t know the legal system here. She won’t let him be put to death on her account.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Polibias - En-route to India (Diamond City)

The cat hadn't expected the plane to land. These strange thing had only been in their infancy when he'd seen them, and frankly the journey hadn't become any more pleasant, most likely due to riding the same way as he had open-winged biplanes. So when it finally slid to a stop it was all he could do to release his grip. The creature slowly sat down on the plan's wing, his second arms collapsing and returning into his body, as he slowly paced around to meet the eyes of this... person? Thing? He wasn't sure what could describe this creature. He simply grinned when asked of his wearabouts - rather then being fearless, this creature seemed so witless and stupidly naive that he couldn't resist taking a sucker for the opportunity they presented.
"Greetings friend, I'm Polibias, and I appeared to fall into that dratted turbine due to.. unfortunate circumstance. I'd be happy to make it up to you however, as thanks to my intrusion I appear to be in your debt. Perhaps you could introduce yourself, yes?" He looked up, his ringed eyes devoid of anything but orange and yellow, a fanged grin on his face. "After all, I have no idea where I am - perhaps a deal or alliance between us would be... preferred, and in any situation... profitable?" His voice was curious and inquisitive, only just testing the waters to see how far he would be allowed by this female.​

The Commander
The man froze for a moment. The other Commander was right. Even now he was planning to deploy Pixels overseas.
"Hmph. Correct."
I calmly check on my engineers, who accept the blueprint. This could mean a tactical advantage, especially for scouting. I plan to construct one for Pixels for recon.
I stand up, and bow.
"Our XCOM's heading home. Farewell, but one more thing."
The suit briefly glows purple.
"If you ever wish for more trades with our XCOM, mentally call out to me."
Bowing one more time, I order all XCOM forces to exit, leaving the mini tank behind and carrying the GREMLIN blueprints with me.

Upon reaching XCOM Base, some time later
The Commander was satisfied with his original objective.
His job was complete. Discover that this world was habitable. The food and water samples recovered were edible after some cleaning.
Now, to discover the rest of this world.
"Pixels, to the Skyranger."
The scout runs off, already at the Skyranger. A GREMLIN floats over it-useful for scouting and hacking.
"Alright Pixels, listen here."
I grab a piece of paper, and show a sketch of buildings I haven't been able to identify (Hoshido). An Interceptor on patrol spotted this and flew back with the news. Time to see if what the pilot says is true.
"You'll be deploying near here-"
I sketch a small patch of grass. Nothing much.
"-and you'll be investigating this surprisingly well maintained... city? Just report back what you see."
Pixels salutes, and walks on the Skyranger, the GREMLIN following.

Within a few hours, Pixels was there. Nothing much, aside from the Skyranger flying away for refueling.
"Alright, let's see what's really there..."
Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Last edited:
Minity: Skyrim
Minity slowly lowered her arms, her gaze switching between her companions, the citizens and then back to Ulfri and Lydia. She seemed to be telling the truth, but Minity had been tricked before.
"Aye." She said "Sigmund holds my daughters as his prisoners. And he challenged me to a fight at The Throat of the World, to prove who the true Dragonborn is for their freedom."
She took another look around "I possess the same gifts, Ulfri. And I have no doubt that Sigmund has been keeping an eye on both of us."

A few guards started to walk towards them, four in total.
"Start walking." Minity whispered "If Sigmund discovers my presence here, he will kill one of my children. If he finds me speaking with another Dragonborn, he will likely kill them both."
@Donder172 @Morbuskid
Ulfri shook her head in disappointment "A coward's tactic. Not even growing a pair to fight you in a fair fight. And it's good to meet another Dovakhiin besides the coward. However, do you have anything to support your claim?"
After a moment of silence, Ulfri nods quietly towards Minity. Signaling to Lydia to follow her and the two start to move into the town.

{New York}

--Minako || Yosuke--

"Oh, really?" Yosuke raised a brow, then chuckled. "Welp, if it's Yu, I guess it's fine...Hope he comes back in one piece." He shrugged.

"They found me at a restaurant down the street." Minako began, "I was looking for food to share with Squiggly that would last for like, a week." She explained, omitting the part where she met the two.

--Yu Narukami--

Yu made Izanagi disappear as he watched the monstrous copycat be electrified. Soon enough, he noticed how the Purple Diva attempted to swipe the briefcase containing an ominous presence...Could that thing be so important? More importantly, why would this monster have it? As he questioned this, Yu was about to slash at the nun when she threw the IV pole towards the diva, whom Valentine protected, incapacitating them out of the fight.

"Valentine...!" Yu gasped as he soon spots the nun changing shape once more. This time...Into him.

"I should've known you'd try that." Yu summoned Izanagi once more as it electrified his blade. "It's like facing a Shadow version of me at the P1-Grand Prix...A Cheap, yet convincing imitation." As soon as he said that, Yu swung his blade, a wave of compressed electrical energy was shot towards the Copy...

images

Team FNCC
-Gladius-II-

And with words like that, Doom went back with the business regarding Sybil Japan, as if he sees the situation of New York as a minor problem that can be fixed later. This disappoints the girls, but one particular girl stood up against the armored man's ignorance. "You're just gonna shove our situation off like that? How much of a jerk can you be?!" Cerebella yelled in fury "Many people have lost their lives back at New York, and you're just gonna ignore that simply? What kind of FUCKING council is this?!" And then all eyes are turned to her.

"C-Cerebella!" Nadia yelled "Are you nuts?! Are you trying to get us killed?!"

The acrobat give the catgirl a deathly glare as she responds "I'm just speaking on the behalf of the people of New York that have died in the war because of them and us. If those blokes can't do something, then who will?!"

-------

Parasoul Renoir, Patricia "Peacock" Watson, Valerie "Valentine", Double, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)
-New York-

"By yourself? Now that is suicide, but since the Symbiotes have went passive, I guess its safe to say that you were just looking around free of harm." Parasoul says before going back to her desk and continue "Well, I hope you and your friend can appreciate MREs cause that is all what we have to eat, considering my soldiers. Also, 'Squigly'...to be honest, I have heard about that name before. As much as I could remember, she is an opera singer and her family has ties with the Medici Mafia...that is until they received a forbidden artifact which greatly angers the mafia. As a result, they cut their ties and the mafia proceeded to murder the entire family, including her. At first she was supposed to be dead, but then I heard reports about her grave being empty left and right." And then realization kicked in.

"...Hold on." Parasoul says before she opens one of the drawers from her desk and take out a bunch of pictures containing the girl that her soldiers have taken picture of. After observing the appearance of the girl, she has come to realize that the girl that Yu and Valentine has sent to find is actually the same girl that had been murdered by the mafia and is a friend of Minako's. "By the heavens, I did not think of this through." She says before looking up at Yosuke, Minako, and Peacock and say to them "Quickly! Go find Yu and Valentine! The girl...the girl that I have them sent to find her...she's Squigly!"

"Oh...well that's shocking." Peacock sarcastically says, rolling her many eyes around in a bored manner.

-------

As Yu unleashes a wave of electricity, Double blocks it with her katana. Surprisingly, the electricity did not affect her as before. Could it be because she is...Yu? With the katana now electrified, she proceeds to throw back the wave at the actual person. "So this is how it feels to be fighting as you, or you fight as me being you, or me as you fighting as you. But that doesn't matter, as long as I am in this form, you will never cut me down. However, since the form I usually take is a forgiving person, I might as well give you the main drawback of my power. No matter how many forms that I can take, I would never be able to perform supernatural feats such as your Persona. To make up for that drawback, I would simply use my skills as you." Double says.

On the other hand, as Squigly looks closer at Valentine, the nurse takes a good look at the zombie girl, struggling to get up while the pole is stuck on her. "R-Run...!" She says "R-Run...as long as you can...a-away from here." She then coughs up blood through her mask. However, rather than running away, Squigly lays down the briefcase and forcefully removes the pole off of the nurse. She would be completely surprised by that act. "W-Why? Why did you-"

"I can fight too, and running away won't make a difference." Squigly says in a well-determined manner, and then Leviathan follows up by saying "Me and the lady knows how to deal with such abominations such as her. Please, sit back and we'll help your friend out."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Shogo Makishima
Gladius-II Council Chambers
Makishima did not waver under Doom's bluntness, it was completely expected to be exact. However, right before he could speak again, being somewhat in front of the door, he could hear the commotion and yelling past it, and he was interrupted by the council chambers opening once Reed showed himself in, Makishima bringing his gaze to behind himself, Makishima saw the group Reed, and Magnus. It appeared that the Klyntar situation had been contained, or so that was all Makishima could have predicted with his limited knowledge on what went down.

Makishima maintained his calm composure, listening to what they all had to say, he had to admit, the thought of that being a set up to cause chaos, was intriguing. But soon after what was said was said, Doom intended on moving back to Makishima and Sybil Japan, but the group maintained its defiance, especially Cerebella, who called out on Doom's supposed ignorance.

It was then that Makishima decided to speak up on the matter. Speaking especially pointedly at Cerebella.

"Well I must say, did you truly expect to not make sacrifices for what you did...? Were you not mentally prepared for the notion that people would lose their lives fighting? The inherent notion of fighting on a battlefield is one where people die for the sake of a goal, or higher being or group. It is not one where you can expect to save everyone. To gain something sacrifices must be made, and if you cannot accept that, then you are going to be truly lost..."

He knew his words were controversial and was prepared for a more violent response or a continued argument, prepared to move or continue. Nonetheless he had more to add. As they seemed to have quite the wrong impression, besides, he needed to appeal to all members, and he knew how Doom loved his ego and appealing to that would help in his case.

"Besides, didn't Doctor Doom just agree that they should hold off the strike until they see evidence...? He is not completely ignoring the issue of New York, unlike what you'd like to think, right now however, you burst in in the middle of a meeting about another location on this planet. The matter of Sybil Japan, coming from a man of the country himself."

Then bringing some matters back on Sybil Japan and to speak on 'ignorance' further so as to show the stakes of it and to discreetly get out what he was planning on saying, he continued again still not losing any hint of being calm and collected.

"If you want to speak of ignorance, you may look upon yourself, you have no idea why as to why I am here nor why this matter is being discussed... As this planet needs all the help it gets, a technological powerhouse refusing to open its borders, an impending darkness coming, and an oppressive regime using technology and pills to sedate the populace into being devoid of free-will, and you have untapped potential that could be used in such a better manner... People's basic human rights are stripped constantly and are on the line. And I too, have to make constant sacrifices, and almost paid a dear price for it."

"Now, I think it'd be best to truly explain who I am, I may not be a governmental representative of Sybil Japan."

"A country, where it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's propensity towards criminality using stationary handheld technology, information recorded and analyzed by the Sibyl System, the entity that controls law enforcement in Japan. Sibyl's oracular judgment determines a person's numerical Crime Coefficient, as well as other factors to create one's Psycho-Pass. But it is also used to stamp out any inclination of discontent with the Sybil System, where order is maintained by eliminating much emotion that could be thought to lead to poor behavior, forcing those who have high enough Psycho-Pass's to go into therapy where they afterwards be forced into becoming second-class citizens, or even worse for certain people, you can simply be executed on the spot, without even having committed a crime. In theory, this works, but in actual practice it fails quite often, and works oppressively to maintain its rule, and even the fundamental core of the Sybil System is a deception, there is a truth that only a very select few know about the Sybil System and I am one of the only people who know's it..."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid

Magnus Burnsides: Gladius-II
Doom's gaze switched back and fourth between Magnus, Cerebella and Reed, clenching his fists
"Rich..." Doom began
"We understand." Leia cut Victor off with sympathy in her voice "Right before this meeting was called, our country was invaded by an army pretending to be refugees. And, even though the death toll was low, we still took some losses. We'll send what we can to New York."

A few council members nodded in agreement while Doom slowly sat back down, including T'challa. The King of Valkanda had remained silent for most of the meeting, simply observing but now, he was standing up from his chair.
"Enough of this. Fighting amongst ourselves and questioning each other's honour or the sacrifices made accomplishes nothing!"
He turned to Reed "We will not strike against New York. At least not until this evidence has been looked at."

"He's right." Leia said "Right now, there's a country where people need our help and thousands of bodies cover New York."
"What do you suggest?" The Prime Minister asked

The Minister for Magic, a clean-shaven elderly gentleman with grey hair was the next to speak up.
"We give Makishima the help he needs...And we move towards Gladius-I. I agree with Leia. We have stood by for far too long while others have suffered...And yes, I understand that such moves would require the Council's full approval. So we vote."
"What about the Gladius-I treaties?" The Prime Minister asked
"To hell with them." The Minister spat "Since we signed them, Gladius-I has fallen even further into chaos."
"All in favour." Doom muttered

Leia, T'challa, the Prime Minister, the Faceless Old Woman (who lives secretly in your home) and The Minister for Magic all raised their hands along with Tyrion and Varys.
"Majority rules." The Minister sighed

Karla gave the cat a sly smile "So, you're in my debt, eh? My name's Karla and..."
She looked to her left, seeing as Gunther gave her a nod in approval. Much like everyone else, Polibias would not be able to hear or see Gunther.
"How would you like to be in a pirate crew?!"
Polyblank Polyblank

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion, being knocked unconscious due to the close range shout which had most likely been the causing factor of this knockout, began to stir. Talion's head was pounding as if a hammer kept tapping against his skull and his ears were ringing. The picked up force of that shout at such a close range had also slightly blurred his vision as he awoke, Talion sat himself up noticing the trail he had made from his landing and eventual sliding onto the dirt, he held his head before giving a weak smile and a pained laugh, "Guess I deserved that," he would grunt as he stood himself from his dirt nap he had been forced into.

His head finally began clearing as he saw Ulfri and Minity making their way into the town, Talion was confused until he looked to see the approaching guards and his best bet was they were under Sigmund's command, but they were still human so he had to try his best not to hurt them. Talion understood they were just following orders even if they were working for Sigmund's accord and so Talion dusted himself off before quickly stumbling and approaching the guards, "Your looking for the one that cast that magic yes? well I saw the person in question, they ran their way through that treeline," Talion stated as he pointed towards a forested area with a small clearing big enough for a person to fit through. As the guard's attention was towards Talion's diversion, Talion was hopping the would buy it, uncertain if he had bought Minity and Ulfri time to hide.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Hastam proceeded to walk away "See you at the trial."
Venkman squeezed the bridge of his nose and let out a heavy sigh. He'd been expecting this the moment he'd convinced the Mages to go north with him, but now that it was finally here he didn't feel dread but rather, frustration about the whole thing. He could tell that by the Mage Council rushing it they might feel the same way, or perhaps they'd already made up their minds while he was off fighting Vortex's army.

"Right then. Stay close." He said with a grumble
"What's going on?" Abigail asked "I thought..."
"Look. I already made a deal with some friends of mine. If anything happens to me, both of you will be looked after."

The courthouse was a large, clean and marble building with columns holding up the entrance. In front was a bronze statue of Lady Justice, who held her sword just in front of the main door, blocking access. As the three approached, she moved her arm and allowed the three access, holding her sword into the air and moving it back into place as they entered.

The main courtroom was almost what one would expect. A wooden stand for the defendant, for witnesses to be called fourth and one for the jury as well as seating on two floors for those who simply wanted to watch. In place of a single judge's podium were five, each one of equal height and with a unique symbol carved into the woodwork.

One matched Hastam's brooch, representing the Mages of the Adamantine Arrow.
latest
latest
LogoOrderMysterium.png
latest

"Step forwards." One of the judges commanded. She sat behind the Guardians of the Veil podium and wore a steel mask matching the one carved into the wood.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

The guards looked at Talion and then at each other "Are you sure about that, now?"
"He just picked himself up from the ground..." One muttered as he thought out loud "Did they attack you?"

On the other side of Riverwood, Minity gritted her teeth and handed Ulfri Sigmund's letter
"I can explain everything on the way, but we have to go now!" Minity pleaded
While her children were under the safe watch of the Companions, she couldn't risk being discovered in Riverrun.

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yu Narukami--

Yu crossed his arms as the wave was thrown back at him. The electricity didn't do much but it did managed to push him back. The Copy then explained the drawbacks of her power; her innate shapeshifting ability.

"So that's why she didn't summon Labrys'...This should be helpful." Yu muttered to himself as he summoned his Persona once more. Hopefully, Yosuke would be notified of his current state. And if he knew any better...Well, all he had to do now is stall for time. Izanagi lunged at the Copy and swung it's blade from above, Yu quickly followed with slash of his own, soon veering to the side as if running past her. Izanagi then flew back, raising it's hand forward. Lightning then striking down at the nurse.

--Yosuke Hanamura || Minako Arisato--

"Yeah, about that..." Yosuke rubbed the back of his head on the notion of the Symbiotes turning passive "News Flash Sis, A Symbiote attacked her. And a big one at that. Minako over here had to drive it out of it's host because of that...And we learnt a new weakpoint too, those thinks don't like high frequency and stuff." He patted Minako's back. Soon, Parasoul explained who Squiggly is supposed to be; a (potentially cute) Opera Singer who died at the hands of a Mafia group...Rough shit. Soon enough, it was revealed that she was the one Yu and Ms. Valentine had to find.

"That means she's...!" Minako gasped as she soons runs off the office, quickly spotting what looks like a normal spear and takes it with her out of the base.

"Arisato-san, wait!" Yosuke pleaded as the girl rushed out of the office. "This is gonna be a long day, isn't it? Come on." He cracked his neck as he walked out of the office. "Yo, Peacock, go after Minako. I'll go pay Roxie a visit." He said as he rushed for Roxie's own booth...

Team FNCC
-Gladius-II-

With everything settled, the team, all of them, sighs in relief. "So...what should we do now?" Filia would ask "Should we tell this back at SHIELD? Tell them that the council will not attack New York unless evidences are given?"

"Not quite..." Cerebella says "We still need to find that woman right? I suggest we find her first, beat the living hell out of her, and happily ever after."

"I know...but yet, I'm still worried about Samson." Filia says in a sad tone "I don't know if I can still fight without him, like he is the one who does the fighting more than me."

"Come on, I'm sure he'll be back. I swear to that." Cerebella reassures "Right now, we need to find that bitch and beat her good. She is the one who caused this mess anyways."

-------

-New York-

Parasoul sighs once everyone has left the office. She looks out of the window before going back to her desk and open one of its drawers to take out a photo of someone she wanted to find.

latest

"Umbrella...where are you? I promise that I will find you...tomorrow." Parasoul thought before keeping the photo away and exit the office. She would then find Peacock going after Minako, and so she went up to the orange-haired cyborg and stop her.

"P-Parasoul?! What the hell?!" Peacock turned to her in surprised, and she didn't like the way on how she stopped her.

"I'm sorry, but something came up to my mind and I guess Yosuke has other business to attend to. Never fret for I have decided to tag along with you." Parasoul replied, much to Peacock's confusion.

"Huh? But what about your soldiers? Who is going to lead them if you're gone?" Peacock asked.

"Oh, they'll understand. When I'm gone, Adam takes the lead...though not as much good as I am, but you'll get the point. Also, its been long since I have last fought alongside people and- oh who am I kidding, lets go after Ms.Arisato before something harms her," Parasoul replied, and then the two continued to follow Minako. On the other hand, Adam was actually listening to her superior, and once they have finally left the building, he turns to the soldiers, who they are also listening, and say to them "Bring out the beers, boys! We get drunk tonight!" And the soldiers roar in excitement as they begin to bring out a number of cases of beers from hidden parts of the building and get themselves wasted for the night.

On the other hand, as Roxie is busy with the upgrades and other stuff, Yosuke enters her workshop and she notices him. "Oh hey Yosuke." She says with a smile upon seeing him "I'm still working on the thingy, so what brings you here?"

-------

Double looks up at Izanagi and then she blocks its attack with her katana. But then, she sees Yu and then she gets slashed once he has passed her. Izanagi backs away and summons a bolt of lightning to strike down the monster, only for her to block it once more with her katana and throws it back at Yu. However, after the attack, she felt her shoulder tapped. When she turns around, she sees Squigly, her eyes full of fury and one of her hands is holding the monster's shoulder....and then everything went black.

"Shun Goku Saltsu..."

latest

When everything came back to normal, Double, now returned to her original form, lays on the ground fatally wounded by the undead girl's sudden attack. "H-How?! How can I be...defeated...by someone that is already dead?!" She would ask as she struggles to get back up.

"You've ruined me in the past....and now I have ruined you." Squigly says in a threatening tone before she picks up the briefcase and went over to Valentine and Yu.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Morbuskid Morbuskid

Cortova-Haven’s Spear

Venkman’s reassurance does little to calm Cortova, but she nods, showing that she understands. She does as told, walking behind and to his left, the swarm staying inside her suit to avoid anyone feeling threatened. After all, Venkman recognized them.

Cortova looks around, her eyes narrowed as she takes in the rooms they pass through. This is obviously serious… whatever it is Venkman did. She steps forward as one of the masked officials tells her to, hands behind her back politely.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The guards looked at Talion and then at each other "Are you sure about that, now?"
"He just picked himself up from the ground..." One muttered as he thought out loud "Did they attack you?"

On the other side of Riverwood, Minity gritted her teeth and handed Ulfri Sigmund's letter
"I can explain everything on the way, but we have to go now!" Minity pleaded
While her children were under the safe watch of the Companions, she couldn't risk being discovered in Riverrun.

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
Ulfri nods towards her as she reads the letter. "Then let's move fast." Ulfri said to Minity. "You lead, we follow."

Sybil Japan
Abolition Block
It was as the man suspected, the kid knew little to nothing as to how to avoid being caught in this country. You could be caught just by having thought of things that didn't align with the Sybil System, and it didn't matter if you tuned it out of your head, that's how criminals were caught before crimes were even committed.

"Unfortunately it's worse than what you might think. You're lucky you are in an Abolition Block, drones and Psycho-Pass scanners don't have access here, you're Psycho-Pass is determined by your thoughts, even your subconscious betrays you, and by the looks of it, you are disgusted by this country and the Sybil System, even if you don't do anything the Psycho-Pass scanners and drones might spot your Psycho-Pass which for newcomers almost always seems to be enough to make them a Latent Criminal... And it's nigh impossible to bring it down once you are past a certain level, and I'd expect your's to be at a level that it will be impossible to bring down. And I'm saying that from experience kid, I was like you back when the Sybil System was created, and I went past the place of no return a long time ago..." He said explaining it, the man being very genuine.

"What you need to do is watch where you are going, VERY carefully, make sure no cameras with scanners see you, or do anything suspicious. Because you aren't going to beat your subconscious. And be careful about the police drones on the ground, they are AI controlled so they won't care what your Psycho-Pass or crime coefficient is, but that can be said about the MWPSB too, the police of this country... Take what I have said as the preaching of a saint, it's the only way you will survive in this country." Leaving Douglas off with that.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ( Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172 you can either join Douglas or end up somewhere else, and I will set where you end up.)

Domino
New Vegas Outskirts
Domino followed along with Sara, and while not much was said along the way, she constantly kept her eyes peeled for any signs of NCR or anything to that affect considering she had been hearing on that radio reports of NCR activity. Once they made it to the outskirts of the city, and Courier 9 answered the question Domino replied.

"Alright, then, lead the way. I could use a break to settle down for at least a bit. I'd imagine the NCR is also probably going to be pursuing us for our little excursion..."

Donder172 Donder172 ManyFaces ManyFaces

The Mercs
Diamond City (En route to India)
Deathstroke, Kamui and Abuto, all easily heard the commotion from outside, Karla just happened to jump to it first and give a wave, Deathstroke prepared for what could have turned into a fight, but nothing happened, aside from hearing metal screeching outside as claws dug into the plane.

"Ugh, why the hell do we need that god damn screeching now..." Shaking his head. Once they landed though, they followed Karla to see what the thing was Kamui and Abuto opening up their umbrellas seemingly by instinct to protect from the sun as per the fact Yato needed to protect themselves from that sun constantly. Abuto then immediately shuddered and said. "And it's gotta look like a god damn giant rat too, why the hell does all this bad shit happen to me..."

Kamui then spoke up, "Doesn't look like all that much to me." Deathstroke simply scoffed, he realized already almost immediately that this cat, was manipulative and conniving, Kamui realized this too, being more perceptive than he looked.

Deathstroke not caring what happens to Karla then said. "Whatever, do what you want, we just need to wait for the wounded to get off so we can head back." Showing absolutely no care, weary of the cat, with it's Cheshire cat smile, everything about it irked Slade. But the one eyed orange and blacked armored metahuman mercenary didn't show it.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Polyblank Polyblank

Kerrigan: The south

Kerrigan woke up, she was in a jungle, she stood up, 'Where i am?' she thought, but then something was heared in the thick foliage, out of a very tall tree, a black, slender creature(Xenomorph) jump to Kerrigan, but it stopped in the air, Kerrigan's eyes glowing purple, the Xenomorph then began to be smashed, quickly, until what was left was a tiny piece of meat, in a big pool of acid.

"What are you?" She asked to the former xenomorph, not waiting for a answer, she then began walking to the jungle, her steps were loud, be it due to accidentally stepping on a stick, or a small rock being knocked out. After walking for about an hour she came across a river, she check the water was clean, and then she began drinking it.

After a while of walking, she came to a cave, it was big, and extended who know how deep, but she knew one thing, it was a big enought place for a zerg hive to be formed.

In her left hand, a blob of green liquid formed, with a little worm-like creature in it, she then, carefully placed it in the floor, and it became a egg like thing.View attachment 404604 after a few minutes, the cocoon hatched a zerg drone View attachment 404605, then, the drone move to a suitable place, and a became a bigger cocoonView attachment 404610"Someone asked for a hive?" Kerrigan told to herself, she chuckled a bit, but then, she heared a sound coming from the cave, an alien shriek came out of it, then, suddenly, a xenomorph leaped over Kerrigan.
She stabbed the Xenomorph with her blade-like wings, she could feel how the acid tried to melt the caparace, then, more shrieks came out of the cave, and Kerrigan got ready. "I knew it, it never was that easy." She told to herself, then she got into fighting stance, the alien from before took her by surprise, that wouldn't happen again.

A loud shriek, and half dozen Xenomorph came out of the darkness, they slowy walked, all in their 4 legs, towards Kerrigan and the forming hatchery, one of the started running towards Kerrigan, only to meet its death in the form of a psionic lightning bolt, that burned throught its head, and destroyed its simple mind.

The other Xenomorphs then charged all at once, they leaped over Kerrigan, at the same time, she killed 2 before they could get close, one was smashed like the one she first meet, and the other was pinned to the floor by the raw psionic energy of Kerrigan.

The other 3 manage to get into melee range, one of the tried to bite Kerrigan's face off, but it was quickly beheaded by Kerrigan blade wings, the other two did some damage, one stabbed her in the shoulder with its tail, and the other was biting her in the neck.

The grabbed the head of the one biting her, and thrown it far from her, she then gripped the tail of the other, and then she pulled it until it detached from the body, and stabbed it in the head with it's own tail.

The last remaining Xenomorph then tried to escape, but was quickly slained by one of Kerrigans psionic bolts. She then, stared at the Xenomorph pinned down in the floor, still alive, and shrieking very loudly, due to the pain of being smashed against the stone floor.

"That's it, call your brethen, make them come, when they come back, i will be ready." She told to the Xenomorph, befor pinning it against the wall.

1 day later the hatchery was almost completed, it had grown in size a lot, it was atleast 12 meters wide, and 8 meters tall, the blue cocoon began glowing, seconds later it hatched into a big structure.View attachment 404615it had Zerg larvae going out of every of it's holes, and creep, a black, slimy substance, required to create more advanced zerg structure, and the food of the zerg army, covered everywhere, it even covered a small patch of earth outside the cave. Tt would be a disgusting scene to anybody, but Kerrigan pay little attention to that, "Finally, soon i will have an army." She said, with a grin on her face, then she looked inside the cave. "You'd better prepare." She said, and then, every larvae turned into a cocoon, and then zerg drones were formed, one of them became a cocoon, similar to the hatchery one, but smaller, while 3 were send out into the jungle, and 3 more into the cave to explore.

After some hours the cocoon hatched into a pool like structure, View attachment 404617 by then, Kerrigan had 2 more drones at her disponsal, both of them became cocoons, which then, after exactly one hour hatched into, spine crawlers, View attachment 404620 the zerg defensive structure, it attacked by impaling enemies with its spike tentacle, the tentacle can extend to reach out its victims,(And believe me, thats very far away.) it is 1 meter wide, and 3 meters tall.

With her defenses ready, and explorers on the go, Kerrigan began to hatch zerglings, the foot soldiers of the zergView attachment 404621.

"I think it's time for a reckoning."

As the scouts marched through the jungle, they were watched from the shadows of the trees by an unseen enemy.
hate_predator_by_bender18_by_ronniesolano-d6cochc.jpg

predator_female_by_yanarada-d4iukym.jpg

Much like Kerrigan, the two Hunters had their fledglings in tow, young Yautja who were yet to taste blood. There were half a dozen, at least that stood on large branches and looked down on the Queen of blade's army.
The female hunter turned towards the male, held up the arm of a Xenomorph and nodded. Kerrigan had killed a Xenomorph in hand to hand combat, immediately marking her as suitable prey but her army was another matter. The hunting party would wait for them to strike first, to prove themselves against the other prey on the island.

It wasn't long before the scouts encountered something, for stalking amongst the trees on the jungle floor was a pack of four Berserkers
latest

-Berserker

Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper
Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
The thugs continued to try and run, the leader tossing the briefcase towards Deadpool before turning on his heels.
"Fuck this!" He cried
With the previous attacks the thugs were already at their breaking point, and despite their armour and energy weapons the current attack force was too much.
"Fall back!" Another thug yelled "Let's get the hell out of here!"
"What about the-"
"Leave it!"

The thugs who had been attacked by Sonic were also trying to run. Due to the Hedgehog's speed, none of them were able to get a good look at their attacker, simply seeing a blue blur
"Ah crap! It's the Flash!"
"Isn't he red?!"
"Do you want to stop and ask him!"

darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crenando Crenando ManyFaces ManyFaces
Douglas Ken: Sybil Japan
"Well." Douglas chuckled "I haven't killed anyone yet. And I don't plan on it."
He offered the man a handsake. He may not have looked it, but Douglas knew the importance of looking past a person's surface. The man's body language, the way he held himself in conversation were tell-tale signs that he was someone Douglas wanted on his side.
He wasn't looking to start a revolution, he just wanted to get himself and Errol out of the country.

Douglas had spent most life post-transformation trying to control his thoughts and behaviour. The Sybil System would be a challenge for him, but not impossible to remain under the radar. Errol, on the other hand was paranoid and unwell, his mind racing at hundreds of miles per hour at conspiracies, plots and the behaviour of others. Sybil Japan was his idea of hell, and Douglas refused to keep him in it.

"Douglas Ken." He introduced himself "And you are?"
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Magnus Burnsides: Gladius II
"I made you a promise." Reed gave Filia a light smile "I'm going to help your friend."
He locked eyes with Victor "And see to it that Magnus is brought back to the Bureau of Balance as soon as possible."
Doom looked down at Reed
"It's the least I can do for them." Reed continued "They helped me save New York."

"Escort Richards back to his laboratory." Doom ordered, some coldness in his voice
"What about New York?" Magnus demanded "And that woman?"
"Were you not paying attention?" Doom snapped "We just voted on it. To hold an investigation and send support."

"So that's it?"
"What else were you expecting, Magnus? That we'd gather an army and march across the entire planet? Swat every dictator and warlord within a square inch? Bah!" He snapped
"What my...Ally is saying is that we need to be smart about this." Leia butted in, speaking a in soft voice "I understand Magnus, I really do but if we rush into this we could do a lot more harm than good."
"Well, it's been decided." The Minister said "Unless there are any other matters, I say we adjourn this meeting."

"Venkman of The Free Council, you are charged with treason." She spoke "For disobeying orders and taking military personnel North to fight and kill Vortex. Falsely representing us to Wasteland factions and risking war with Vortex...How do you plead?"
Venkman looked to his left, then to his right
"If treason means keeping us, as well as every single man woman and child of this country safe. Then i guess I'm guilty."
"You guess?" She snapped "Are you guilty or not?"
"I'm guilty...

He looked over his shoulder to the gathered crowd, and then back at the representatives of the Consilium.
"...Of nothing more than stopping Vortex before he could invade us."
"So you admit you disobeyed orders?"
"Vortex came to this country, he tried to get close to the heads of the Vampire Camarilla to assassinate them before we stopped him. We destroyed his satellite on Ghandi's suggestions. He had Ghandi's files on anti-Vampire and anti-Werewolf tech, he told me himself."

He paused, allowing his words to sink in "After he was done with India or the Wasteland, he would have been coming for us."
"Perhaps." The masked woman sighed "Even so, you still went against orders and led Mages to the north."
"Yeah, but that stuff about falsely representing us was a lie. I never said were were a Southern army of anything, just a bunch of Mages acting against Vortex."
"And do you have any evidence to prove this?" The Masked woman asked

"I am so glad you asked. I'd like to call forwards a witness, if that's okay with you."
He nudged Cortova forwards

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Karla gave Slade her typical grin "Don't worry, Wilson. I promise to look after him while we're on the plane. And he can't be more annoying to you than I already am."

Minutemen and Diamond Dogs approached the plane, carrying the wounded off and bringing them towards a makeshift medical tent that had been set up in the middle of the city. The fighting had been fierce, and Karla noticed a few bodybags being carried out, there hadn't been time to bury those who had died in Vortex's initial attack and instead a pile of bodybags lay in another section of the city.

Snake approached the plane, examining it's exterior for himself as he ran his human hand along the outside.
"Is it over?" He asked, getting a nod from Karla
"I nuked the motherfucker, so I'd say..."
"Good. Now I want you to get on that plane and never come back." He ordered, coldly
"What!? But we-"
"I know what you did, all of you. But I don't trust Ghandi, and neither should you. You can tell yourself that a paycheck is just a paycheck, but with an employer like that he's going to keep tabs on you for the rest of your lives."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Polyblank Polyblank Donder172 Donder172

With the guards still distracted, the group was able to make their getaway and Minity led them north-west, towards the direction of Bleak Falls Barrow. She had discovered her first "Word Wall" there, in what had felt like several lifetimes ago and amongst the skeletons of half a dozen bandits Minity was finally able to take a breath, resting her back against a pillar.

"Shiel-" Aela began, only to get cut off by Minity
"Save it for later. Sigmund will see an end to us all unless we act fast, but we must also be smart. He's challenged me to a dual at the Throat of the World."
"You're not fighting him alone." Aela scolded
"That's the idea." Minity smiled

Farkas gave her a firm nod in response
"You've been a good friend to me, I hope that means something." He drew his sword "It's yours, as are my claws, Harbinger."

Minity's expression turned grim as she locked eyes with Ulfri "You said that Sigmund attacked you at your shop. Will you join us in bringing him down?"

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid [/QUOTE]

Noodle
Rush Valley
With convenient timing in the moment but horrible timing in the grand scheme of things, Noodle finally spoke up coming up to Mark who was struggling to move, with this cane. Her green eyes full of understanding and empathy as he looked at him her voice filled with determination.

"Well, I know I wasn't much help with the most recent events that have occurred upon us. And at this point I know that you aren't going to take a no for an answer, even though I know it probably isn't the best for you. But I am going to come to assist you, I don't know who Clementine is, however I wouldn't and I know you especially wouldn't wish to see another person killed or injured in this mess. You have my shoulder to lay on for this crisis."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Barry looked at the gigantic central tower. "Well look at that! I've never seen a building like that in Central." Barry followed Sara considering she probably knew the place best. "So what's this place missy? Looks like the slums, probably a nice place to chop people!" The murderous suit of armor said with glee.

Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Deadpool
LexCorp Bunker
Deadpool excitedly caught the briefcase, and now that their mission was complete they could get out of here, well unless Anderson was more in the mood for chopping them all up due to the thought that they were all Protestants. "Why thank you good sir, and for that I won't actually put a bullet in your skull! Can't say as much for Mr. Irish Crusader though!" Once he went back to the main area though, he witnessed the chaos and confusion as people were struck down en mass by a blue figure, overhearing Anderson's anger at what he called an 'oversized chipmunk' it was pretty obvious who it was.

"Ooooh it's sanic de hedgehog heh he be 2fast4u thugs! Anyway I got the suitcase back from these toolbags, gonna bring it back to the boss, I guess you can either teleport back, or just chop them up some more, much like a certain guy down in New Vegas! Hehe, alrighty toodles!"

And with that Deadpool and the suitcase that belonged to Lex Luthor went back with him. Leaving Anderson, the thugs, Sonic and whoever else was arriving there, to their own devices.

He then reappeared in the LexCorp bunker in the same white room he was brought too, appearing in a southern belle hat and fanning himself, while speaking in a stereotypical southern belle accent. "Oh yoo hoo big boy, I got you ya'll shit, so come over here so I can give you that and some sugar darlin'." But after that he tossed the belle hat aside and the fan and then said.

"Actually, no, I know I said that for a joke, but bald rich fucks with anger issues against blue muscular hunky alien boyscouts just ain't my type. Anderson's out doing his thing, he may or may not return, and if he does you can probably expect there were a lot more dead folks and a bunch of molested children left in his wake. Anyway it looks like Scarecrow was a no show, either that or he's in a body bag or Bats got to him 'cause the city doesn't look like a haunted house to me. But yeah, got your suitcase back, what's it got secret expose photo's of something lewd you don't want the public to know about?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back