• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Markiplier: Rush Valley
"In your terms, the best way I could describe it would be..." He paused. He was dealing with a man from the past, after all and any talk of magic could cause trouble even as they stood in a nation like Xing. He'd listened as Findryt had talked about their targets, and mentioned how that while Alchemy and magic were somewhat similar, there were vast differences between the two.
"Another form of Alchemy. From my Earth." Stein said "However, that girl who just passed us."
He took a step forwards and started to whisper "She was on Findryt's list. People to avoid as that dreadful woman had plans for them."

He took a step back and smiled "Mark is in capable hands now."
Three minutes passed before Mark stumbled out of the hospital room, leaning on a makeshift cane. Mei walked beside him, allowing him to lean on her despite her much smaller height.
"That's it." She smiled "Just a few more steps."

Mark had a tired look on his face, but wore a smile as he began to walk away from the healer and stand on his own. Chica ran to his side and he scratched behind her ears.
"Good puppo."

His eyes were drawn to the group, his smile fading "Now does somebody want to tell me what the..."
He noticed Mei in the corner of his eyes "...Heck is going on?"
Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Venkman: The Wasteland
"Just credits, mostly. Only places I know different are here...Where they use bottlecaps. And one or two places on Gladius-II." Venkman explained.
He reached into one of his pockets and threw Cortova a credit chip "The first of many, I hope."

A Mage stepped up behind Venkman and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Yep?"
"Soon as that Wasteland girl's finished with your stitches, we're going. Council's bound to be pissed off with us as it is, so the longer we wait here..."
"The more bullshitting I need to do?" Venkman asked with a grin
"You?"

Venkman stood to his feet "I'm not letting you folks take the fall for this one. I'm the one who spoke to Vortex and I'm the one who made us go North. And also...I'm the one who's been ordering Brian around." He smirked "So say you were only following me and The Council will, well."
"You're doing this for a reason." The Mage shook her head "I know you, there's..."

He threw up his hands "Alright. Those two come South with us." He pointed at Cortova and Abigail "And we bring her ship. Do we have a deal?"
"Fine. But we leave in five." The Mage scowled "If they're not with you, we're leaving them behind."

Venkman looked over his shoulder at Cortova and winked as the Mage walked away.
-
Preston glared at Dallas and holstered his rifle. He wasn't sure if he could trust somebody who enjoyed violence that much in the Minutemen, but then again he had formed an alliance with Raiders and mercenaries of all people.
He brushed it off, but decided to keep an eye on Dallas.
"We're moving out soon."
-
The Indian Commander raised an eyebrow "Oh? Well. Any treaty would need to be made with the Indian Empire..."

Listen to him before you bring his Lordship into this
"But I'll hear you out. What sort of treaty did you have in mind?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Port Island Train Station
"Yes!" Harleen replied "I'm in the mood for bustin' some heads right now. And of all the ways to get home...This outta be the most fun." A grin crept across her face "Just take us where we needa' sign and I promise to go easy on ya during the gladiator fights."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Minity: Skyrim
Minity cursed under her breath when Lydia and the Nord woman by her side walked up to her group. Despite her efforts to hide, and get her two Companion friends out without causing a scene they had been discovered.

She gripped the sword attached to her waist and started directly into the Nord woman's eyes through her helmet. Sigmund had likely told people to look out for her, but there was a chance that she wouldn't be recognised underneath her armour.
Wanting to avoid a fight, she chose her next words carefully.

"We are on urgent business with the Companions. Move aside. Please."

Magnus Burnsides: Gladius-II
Reed kept close to Magnus and Ward at the front as they walked through a building. It incorporated architecture from each Council nation of Gladius-II. There was Gothic architecture mixed in with sleek, silver and futuristic designs for Seoul-Don for parts of the ceiling beams while artwork was painted onto the roof like the Sistine Chapel. Rather than showing efforts against the darkness like the stain glassed windows of the Council Chambers, the artwork instead depicted each nation as a silent, moving image.

There were still spots on the ceiling, left unpainted in the case of a new nation joining. It caught Magnus' attention for a few moments, especially as he noticed a familiar sight. Neverwinter.
He sighed, telling himself that all he needed to do was make sure that nobody killed Reed during the meeting and then he would get to go home, at least for a while.
There was still a whole planet of people who needed him, and he had to find the people responsible for so much bloodshed.

He looked down, focusing on Reed.

The halls were covered in art, representing each Council nation with statues, portraits and what appeared to be a purple pine tree sitting in a bucket of sand. Magnus could only raise an eyebrow.
"Gravityvale." Ward gave a slight chuckle "It would be easier on you if you didn't question it."

Magnus nodded and walked back to Reed's side, seeing two large doors at the end of the hallway. There were a dozen guards outside, each one covered in head to toe with sleek armour similar in design to medieval knights.
"The Council is in session. You're going to have to wait."

Reed took a few steps forwards and raised a hand, signalling for the group to hold back.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu

Karla En-Route to India
"We're gonna need to make a stop first." The pilot said "We have a bunch of wounded onboard that I need to transfer to Diamond City. After that, we're heading straight for Indian airspace."
Karla crossed her legs and looked up as the other mercs as the plane took off.
"I'll be in my bunk." She stood to her feet "If any of you want to join me, or something actually important comes up just yell."

She gave the other mercenaries a sly smile, curling her tail slightly as she made her way to the bedroom, shutting the door. She needed space, or something to take her mind off of Vortex.
Flicking through a tablet, she looked at a list of contacts and put it under her pillow with a heavy sigh.
"Gunther, are you there?"
"Obviously."
"What was that thing?"
"I know what you're thinking and trust me, that thing wasn't a child. Not anymore. Might have looked like one but..."
"We've been proven wrong before."
"You mean, you have."

Karla rolled over, curling up into a ball as she tried to fall asleep.
"Shut up, Gunther."

Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

EN-ROUTE TO INDIA
Polibias

When jumping through a rift you should really evaluate your life choices. The things can take you anywhere - and I mean anywhere without a moment's delay. And it can seem completely bloody ridiculous, random and annoying as all hell when the die of fate don't roll in your favor.
Thus is the case when Polibias's rift opened directly into a plane turbine.

"What in- OHSWEETFIREYTARTARUS!"
Polibias's claws screeched against the metal as his insides liquefied into the plane's turbine, desperately clawing forward for dear life. Through the power of demonic strength he managed to claw himself out, tiny white snippets of flesh splintered down into the atmosphere from where his tail was shredded. There would definitely be some confused people in a few minutes. Ignoring his loss of bodymass, Polibias's claws locked into the metal plane wing, slamming in with each step as he moved towards the hull, his whispy fur making him look like a blizzard-hit corpse as it blew horizontally from the speed of the plane. He snarled, the small window seeming to be his only escape from wherever the earth had dropped him, seemingly in the middle of the air by chance. It's a strange sight to see a small, white cat-like creature nearly dethron pigeons in the greatest case of animal-plane-screw-ery, yet by chance whoever was gazing through the window or felt the turbine jolt and splutter would. That is if they paid attention. Polibias didn't like those who paid attention.​

Cortova-The Wasteland
Cortova catches the chip, turning it over with a curious expression. Not one she recognizes. Ah well, she’s sure with her services, she can get some sort of system put together. Probably take a lot of time though, while she figures out legal systems and how they’re enforced. She’ll need to find a way to feed the swarm in the meantime.

She laughs softly at the conversation between the two mages, grinning at Venkman. “Oh, you are just too much fun!” She says brightly, going to stand with him, ready to go when he is. “So, What’s this place of yours like?”
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The Commander
"A... peace treaty."
I sit down in the nearest seat. The engineers are hard at work repairing the HWP.
"Long story short. Both XCOMs are forbidden to strike at the other XCOM. It's simple-neither XCOM shall be hostile towards the other unless the other XCOM is going out of their way to harm innocents of the wasteland."
"So, do you accept? I have a potential alliance in mind as well, focusing on trade."

Minity cursed under her breath when Lydia and the Nord woman by her side walked up to her group. Despite her efforts to hide, and get her two Companion friends out without causing a scene they had been discovered.

She gripped the sword attached to her waist and started directly into the Nord woman's eyes through her helmet. Sigmund had likely told people to look out for her, but there was a chance that she wouldn't be recognised underneath her armour.
Wanting to avoid a fight, she chose her next words carefully.

"We are on urgent business with the Companions. Move aside. Please."
As Ulfri notices the stranger to reach for her sword, so did she for Bloodskal. "I don't have the energy for this... we have our own business." she said with a sigh as she hears that she mentioned the Companion. "Are the Companions with or against Sigmund?" she asked. She was uncertain who to trust and she certainly didn't know this woman, she wasn't with the companions last time she looked. This woman could be an ally of Sigmund. If that was the case, maybe she could hurt him a bit as he did to her. His followers in exchange for her shop. Even if they were, maybe they weren't aware of her. Which would give her a big advantage. While that, she was exhausted. Should a fight happen, she had to end it quick or she would be at a big disadvantage. The more she thought, the more she felt she made a mistake that could cost her a lot.

{New York}

--Yu Narukami--
Zamasu Zamasu

As Yu was preparing to perform another Cross Slash, Double took the form of someone he had recently met at Inaba; a fellow Persona User, but...

"Labrys' Shadow...!" Yu clicked his tongue as if to answer Valentine's inquiry. The question remains; How does she know who Labrys is? Especially during her time at the TV World and the P1 Grand Prix where she awakened? These questions are gonna be answered later as 'Shadow Labrys' charges towards them. Izanagi tried to counter the axe with his blade, the two weapons colliding with another. Just how in hell did they know who Labrys is?!

--Yosuke || Minako--

"Well, we can always tell that she came.ro us looking for food." Yosuke said, following Peacock's lead. He glanced at Minako, who.seemed to have spaced out a little. "Yo Arisato-san, you comin'?"

"Ah, yes!" Minako snapped out of her little day dream and followed Yosuke out of the restaurant. The three headed towards Parasoul's base of operations. "Where are we going?"

"A place we're staying at." Yosuke explained. "I'm sure it has enough food for everyone." He soon rubbed his chin. "Plus, having another Persona User to the group might make Ms. Parasoul happy..."

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim
Talion immediately leaned over from the roof he scouted from as Celebrimbor disappeared and reappeared next to Talion, "Play it carefully Talion, we musn't let the element of surprise be wasted." Talion nodded to Celebrimbor as Celebrimbor disappeared, Talion then silently dropped from the roof doing his best to cushion his landing which probably still kicked some dust up, he stood before grabbing his sword's hilt in case he must un-sheathe it, approaching behind Ulfri, he moved head closely to hers before quietly saying, "I'll make it simple for you, if you stand with Sigmund then you already reap an early grave." Talion was ready for a fight but he would not underestimate nor assume Ulfi and her thoughts.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Bjornson Gudrun: Gladius II
Bjornson had followed behind Magnus and Reed, as they passed through the halls he marveled at the complexity of the art upon these walls, the only grand place he had ever been was a Large wooden hall with simple carvings and a large table for gathering so this place astonished him. As they continued down the hallways Bjornson heard of the meeting in progress and shrugged, as he was looking for a place to rest he saw the guards dressed in their sleek Medieval looking armor and immediately he thought of the Britains, Bjornson scoffed at them indirectly before resting the pommel of his claymore on the floor and sitting down, leaning forward with his shoulder right shoulder on the blade.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi had listened to Stein carefully Senshi looked to the room with concern. Senshi knew that he had failed to defend the innocent once against Findyrt, he could not allow himself to fail again, and he knew Shimazu and Take would not allow for it either. Senshi had looked to the tiled floor before reflecting on his thoughts and trying to remember Findyrt's fighting style, until he heard the door click open and saw Mark being crouched by a metal rod and Mei. Take sat next to the door they had left from before standing up and looking at Mark and Mei, who Take had laughed and clapped for. Senshi approached Mei before bowing in respect to her and moving over to help her with Mark even though Mei already appeared to have everything handled. "Your efforts are appreciated." Senshi said to Mei, "As are yours Mark," Senshi stated before Mark could say anything in respite.

Dallas Grove: Wasteland

Dallas nodded to Preston before falling in line with him, Dallas then thought about what he had said from earlier, realizing it may have been a little more enthusiastic of war than one was truly so he wanted to smooth that over. "Well ya see Preston sir, where I come from it is considered a young man's greatest endeavour to take up arms and the responsibility of fighting for his Nation, hence why a man like me may see war as an adventure rather than the true nightmare it is." Dallas said grimfully, he was quite excited to be with these Minutemen but that is because of their historic significance not their nature to fight, he hoped Preston would be wise enough to note that.

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim
Talion immediately leaned over from the roof he scouted from as Celebrimbor disappeared and reappeared next to Talion, "Play it carefully Talion, we musn't let the element of surprise be wasted." Talion nodded to Celebrimbor as Celebrimbor disappeared, Talion then silently dropped from the roof doing his best to cushion his landing which probably still kicked some dust up, he stood before grabbing his sword's hilt in case he must un-sheathe it, approaching behind Ulfri, he moved head closely to hers before quietly saying, "I'll make it simple for you, if you stand with Sigmund then you already reap an early grave." Talion was ready for a fight but he would not underestimate nor assume Ulfi and her thoughts.
@Some_Bloke @Donder172
Ulfri quickly turns around with wide eyes before yelling "Fus... ROH DA!" and a shockwave went towards Talion which would send him flying should it hit him. She then unsheats her sword. Yet, she held her sword weak. She was exhausted. "Tell Sigmund he can go to hell for all I care... after he destroyed my shop, I will never work for him. I'd rather take fight to the death."
Lydia drew her weapon and took a defensive stand behind Ulfri, staring towards Minity.

The shout did draw the attention of Kot, who would be kicking the door out of the building he was in and stormed towards the scene with his weapon drawn and aiming on Ulfri.

Team FNCC
-Gladius-II-

As they walk through the halls, they were in awe when they see the paintings on the walls and some decorations. Gladius-II might be the United Nations of this universe. As soon as they got to the large double doors guarded by knights, they are told to wait as a meeting is in session. They would comply to this.

-------

Valerie "Valentine", Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan), Double, Parasoul Renoir, & Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

The two weapons end up getting locked, but due to the weight of the axe, Double gets the upperhand advantage of pushing Izanagi's blade. "If you're wondering how I got this form, my creators, the Trinity, gave me the info of every inhabitant of this universe, including those that are dead." She says before getting her weapon off of Izanagi's blade and swings it across. Just then, Valentine charges at Double from behind, her IV pole in her hands, and once she has gotten to her, she proceeds to stab her. That made Double stunned for a moment before she hits the nurse's face with her elbow, forcing her to let go of the pole, but it is now left stuck.

-------

After walking for some time, the group has arrived back at the base. They go in and went straight to Parasoul's office. Upon arrival, Peacock calls out the princess by saying "Hey princess, we're back, and guess who we have along with us?"

Parasoul was looking at the window befote Peacock called her out. She turns to the trio and make notice of Minako. "Oh, so you found another survivor. Well, good job with that." She says before walking up to the girl and say "Woman, identify yourself."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Last edited:
Markiplier: Rush Valley
Mark slammed the cane down, causing Mei to flinch "That's all well and good...Now can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on!?" He snapped "What happened to Findryt? Fate!? Where the hell is Ramil!"
"Mark, please. Don't strain yourself..." Mei cautioned, her voice soft

Stein walked to Mark's side
"Findryt got away with Gluttony. As for Fate..." He turned away "Gone."

Mark gasped, the anger in his eyes replaced with horror
"Ramil threatened to use your soul and then ran off, so it's better if we keep you here until he can be found."
"Use my soul for what?" Mark asked
"A ritual. To bring Fate back." Mei explained "But it wouldn't have worked. All Ramil would have done was created a monster."

Mark brought his cane down again and started to walk down the corridor.
"Where on Earth are you going?" Stein asked
"I might have failed one little girl, but there's another one out there who still needs my help... I'm going to find Clementine and keep her out of Ramil's hands. Even if it kills me."

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Venkman: The Wasteland
"Thank you." Venkman said "The South may look dangerous, but it's a lot safer than here. There's parts of it locked in an eternal nighttime for one thing but where we're going is the Mage cities. A bit brighter than that, shall we say." Venkman chuckled "I reckon if it wasn't for the damn clouds, you could see the tip of Haven's Spear from..."

He pointed to the South "A few miles that way."
Abigail finished packing and made her way to the side of Venkman and Cortova, giving them a nod.
"We're ready." Venkman said
A Mage nodded in response and with a snap of her fingers, created a golden portal in front of the three. Venkman was the first to step through, Abigail by his side.
-
Without pausing to wait for orders, the Indian Commander nodded and offered a handshake
"Could we get this in writing?"
-
Preston gave Dallas a nod "Alright. Our mercenary friends are flying the wounded back to Diamond City. Now, folks there might be frightened of the Raiders coming in, so just try to help us keep the peace. Vortex is gone and we can't afford to fight amongst ourselves. Understood?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Morbuskid Morbuskid
The moment the Nord mentioned Sigmund, Minity's grip on her sword tightened but she decided to hold back and talk. Perhaps this woman was another who had faced Sigmund? A potential ally, even?
"We..."
Before Minity could finish her sentence, the fighting began. Talion was thrown back and her fellow Companions drew their blades, closing in on Ulfri. Minity raised two hands
"Stand down!" She yelled "Everybody stand down!"

Citizens of Riverwood stepped towards the scene, looking at the fight with shocked eyes. A few guards started to run towards the fight as well. Minity cursed under her breath again, seeing that the plan had fallen apart. There was no doubt in her mind that Sigmund would hear about the fight.
Still, having another with the ability to shout as she did on her side might have been worth losing the advantage of surprise.
"I'm not with him!" She shouted "Holster your blade! I do not wish to fight you! Sigmund imprisoned me and threatened my family."

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid
Karla En-Route to India
Karla shot up, having heard a noise outside and climbed down to the window. She used her tail to hang from the bunk bed.
"There's...Someone on the wing! Some-thing!" Gunther cried
"Yeah, I can see that." Karla mumbled

She knocked on the window to get Polibias' attention and gave him a friendly wave.
Polyblank Polyblank

Kerrigan: The south

Kerrigan woke up, she was in a jungle, she stood up, 'Where i am?' she thought, but then something was heared in the thick foliage, out of a very tall tree, a black, slender creature(Xenomorph) jump to Kerrigan, but it stopped in the air, Kerrigan's eyes glowing purple, the Xenomorph then began to be smashed, quickly, until what was left was a tiny piece of meat, in a big pool of acid.

"What are you?" She asked to the former xenomorph, not waiting for a answer, she then began walking to the jungle, her steps were loud, be it due to accidentally stepping on a stick, or a small rock being knocked out. After walking for about an hour she came across a river, she check the water was clean, and then she began drinking it.

After a while of walking, she came to a cave, it was big, and extended who know how deep, but she knew one thing, it was a big enought place for a zerg hive to be formed.

In her left hand, a blob of green liquid formed, with a little worm-like creature in it, she then, carefully placed it in the floor, and it became a egg like thing.1519437202009.png after a few minutes, the cocoon hatched a zerg drone 1519437303245.png, then, the drone move to a suitable place, and a became a bigger cocoon1519437492704.png"Someone asked for a hive?" Kerrigan told to herself, she chuckled a bit, but then, she heared a sound coming from the cave, an alien shriek came out of it, then, suddenly, a xenomorph leaped over Kerrigan.
She stabbed the Xenomorph with her blade-like wings, she could feel how the acid tried to melt the caparace, then, more shrieks came out of the cave, and Kerrigan got ready. "I knew it, it never was that easy." She told to herself, then she got into fighting stance, the alien from before took her by surprise, that wouldn't happen again.

A loud shriek, and half dozen Xenomorph came out of the darkness, they slowy walked, all in their 4 legs, towards Kerrigan and the forming hatchery, one of the started running towards Kerrigan, only to meet its death in the form of a psionic lightning bolt, that burned throught its head, and destroyed its simple mind.

The other Xenomorphs then charged all at once, they leaped over Kerrigan, at the same time, she killed 2 before they could get close, one was smashed like the one she first meet, and the other was pinned to the floor by the raw psionic energy of Kerrigan.

The other 3 manage to get into melee range, one of the tried to bite Kerrigan's face off, but it was quickly beheaded by Kerrigan blade wings, the other two did some damage, one stabbed her in the shoulder with its tail, and the other was biting her in the neck.

The grabbed the head of the one biting her, and thrown it far from her, she then gripped the tail of the other, and then she pulled it until it detached from the body, and stabbed it in the head with it's own tail.

The last remaining Xenomorph then tried to escape, but was quickly slained by one of Kerrigans psionic bolts. She then, stared at the Xenomorph pinned down in the floor, still alive, and shrieking very loudly, due to the pain of being smashed against the stone floor.

"That's it, call your brethen, make them come, when they come back, i will be ready." She told to the Xenomorph, befor pinning it against the wall.

1 day later the hatchery was almost completed, it had grown in size a lot, it was atleast 12 meters wide, and 8 meters tall, the blue cocoon began glowing, seconds later it hatched into a big structure.1519438911013.pngit had Zerg larvae going out of every of it's holes, and creep, a black, slimy substance, required to create more advanced zerg structure, and the food of the zerg army, covered everywhere, it even covered a small patch of earth outside the cave. Tt would be a disgusting scene to anybody, but Kerrigan pay little attention to that, "Finally, soon i will have an army." She said, with a grin on her face, then she looked inside the cave. "You'd better prepare." She said, and then, every larvae turned into a cocoon, and then zerg drones were formed, one of them became a cocoon, similar to the hatchery one, but smaller, while 3 were send out into the jungle, and 3 more into the cave to explore.

After some hours the cocoon hatched into a pool like structure, 1519439373041.png by then, Kerrigan had 2 more drones at her disponsal, both of them became cocoons, which then, after exactly one hour hatched into, spine crawlers, 1519439960704.png the zerg defensive structure, it attacked by impaling enemies with its spike tentacle, the tentacle can extend to reach out its victims,(And believe me, thats very far away.) it is 1 meter wide, and 3 meters tall.

With her defenses ready, and explorers on the go, Kerrigan began to hatch zerglings, the foot soldiers of the zerg1519440216360.png.

"I think it's time for a reckoning."

Cortova-The Wasteland
Cortova grins, listening to Venkman. “Hey, any friendly place is good right now.” She says, before heading through the portal, wondering if she’s about to have more weapons or spells pointed at her. Her posture is relaxed, though, the fight having taken out most of her anxiety. She does love a good battle.

The moment the Nord mentioned Sigmund, Minity's grip on her sword tightened but she decided to hold back and talk. Perhaps this woman was another who had faced Sigmund? A potential ally, even?
"We..."
Before Minity could finish her sentence, the fighting began. Talion was thrown back and her fellow Companions drew their blades, closing in on Ulfri. Minity raised two hands
"Stand down!" She yelled "Everybody stand down!"

Citizens of Riverwood stepped towards the scene, looking at the fight with shocked eyes. A few guards started to run towards the fight as well. Minity cursed under her breath again, seeing that the plan had fallen apart. There was no doubt in her mind that Sigmund would hear about the fight.
Still, having another with the ability to shout as she did on her side might have been worth losing the advantage of surprise.
"I'm not with him!" She shouted "Holster your blade! I do not wish to fight you! Sigmund imprisoned me and threatened my family."

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
Both Ulfri and Lydia stayed on their guard as more came. Ulfri turned around to face Minity, listening to what she had to say. Something told her that the woman was telling the truth. After several seconds of silence, Ulfri holsters her weapon, followed by Lydia doing the same thing. She then walks towards Minity "So he holds your family as hostage. Then I assume you are not just on business with the Companions." She said as she eyes the two members of the Companions. "Before we continue, it might be wise to introduce ourselfs. My name is Ulfri Blackthorn. And as you saw not long ago, I am capable of using the Voice. I am Dragonborn, one of the few it seems. Sigmund entered my shop and threatened my customer before threatening me. He is also a Dragonborn, but he abuses the power of the Thu'um. If you are going after him, then I'll gladly help. If not, there are others that most likely need a lot of help as well."

Kot slowly holsters his weapon after the two newcommers did as well. If this woman was fleeing from Sigmund, then he might be close. Which would mean a fight was very likely to happen soon. But it would also mean the element of surprise was all but ruined.

Venkman: Haven's Spear (Southern Continent)
The first thing Cortova would see was a high wall composed of a metal that would seem alien even to her, the sun reflecting off of it. It would take a few seconds, but she would realise that she was inside of the walls and around was a city of mixed architecture that seemed to move on it's own.
There was Victorian Gothic style on one building that appeared to be a tower and next to it, Japanese architecture in the shape of a large hut. It was all Earth-based architecture but it seemed to change, more building parts being added or colours changing at a whim.

A Russian-styled palace sat in the interior sitting on top of a marble castle with a few towers next to it. On top of it was a gigantic spire that reached beyond the clouds, composed of a dark metal and decorated with various balconies along the side. The floor of the city was clean, and glistening in itself as it glowed under her feet. For each step taken, the floor would continue to glisten.

Abigail stared with wide eyes, not saying a word while Venkman looked annoyed.
"Oh, they redecorated the theatre." He complained "It was...Greek before."

His gaze was directed towards another building, one that was a hybrid between Indian and Victorian Gothic. After a few moments he turned towards Abigail and Cortova
"This city may look pretty, but it's got some weird shit under the surface. So just stay close, okay? Mages can be a little...Off. Sometimes. I mean, look at me. I talk to dead people on the weekdays and I'm considered sane amongst these people. A little rebellious, sure. But saner."

He placed his hands behind his back as a woman wearing European medieval plate armour, with a golden cloak attached to her back. Over her heart was a brooch.
latest
She was a black woman with pure white hair in a military cut and hazel eyes.

"Venkman."
"Hastam."

She studied Cortova and Abigail
"So a Sleepwalker and an unknown. Why'd you bring them here?" She muttered
"Long story."
"I imagine it is." She gave him a sly smile "You have some explaining to do."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS
Side: HOPE

Vivio and Einhart Stratos ran away from the scene. Vivio looked at the war torn land and whaled in pain.

Einhart couldn't stand it any longer and slapped the hysterical Vivio.

"You fucking bitch! This is your fault, I didn't even want to be here but you kidnapped me and my friends here and now they're all dead!" Einhart shouted at Vivio.

"But Einhart..." Vivio tried to explain to her friend only to be cut off.

"This is all your fault, you psycho!" Einhart shouted before she was suddenly silenced by a stray bullet.

Einhart fell down dead on the floor which cued Vivio to mourn her friend even more.

Suddenly her cries stopped when she was crushed by the metal foot of a fearsome Cybertronian.

"I do hate it when humans cry," joked the monstrous Transformer.
1519477009912.png

"Now then, let's raise hell..." he said to the other beasts.
---
STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
A Horde of new transparent Monokumas gathered around the group which alerted the Autobot Medic.

"We got to go now..." said the Medic as he opened the backdoor of his Ambulance Mode up.

Star nodded and aimed her wand at Komaru once more and casted a new spell which summoned a pink cloud that lifted Komaru off the ground and into the Ambulance.

Star then hopped on to the Ambulance and shut the door, "Okay, let's get out of here, Robot-Pal!"

"On, it!" the Autobot complied with the Princess' request and drove out of the area.

As the group drove away the Monokumas morphed into new humanoid beings that crept back into the darkness.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

---
THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
ON THE METROKUMA

Monaca watched the monitor as Mayhem spreads across IaTowa. The wheelchair-bound girl could not help but smile.
1519477669938.png
"Mister Spider's friends came over to play! Monaca is so happy that they came!"
1519477685810.png
"Now the fun can really begin!"

Last edited:
Cortova-Haven’s Spear
Cortova looks around, her eyes wide. She’s seen some strange places, but to have one changing like this, just because someone wants it to? What kind of technology would be needed to create something like this? It doesn’t help that she’s never seen this type of architecture before. Cortova was born long after the earth died, and a lot of it’s history with it.

“It’s beautiful.” She says softly. The swarm hides inside her suit, hearing Venkman’s warning. Better not to make Cortova look strange to these dangerous people. Cortova feels a prickling along some of her skin, and groans softly as it turns to dull pain. “Really, Queen? I can get you to the ship in a bit. You don’t have to-“

“We could be attacked again. The next generation must be protected. We will move them to the trees when you bring us home.”

Cortova sighs, trying to deal with the feeling. “Fine, but for the record, it does hurt.” She doesn’t get an apology, nor was she expecting one.

Venkman: Haven's Spear (Southern Continent)
"Your friend alright?" Hastam asked. The Mage's eyes studied Cortova, watching every single move she made like a hawk.
"She's...Well, this city is a bit much to take in." Venkman rubbed the back of his head, avoiding eye contact with the other Mage
"I suppose it doesn't really matter. It's you the Council wants." Her gaze was still fixed on Cortova "Oh, and a damaged ship just arrived. I assume it's yours?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Minity slowly lowered her arms, her gaze switching between her companions, the citizens and then back to Ulfri and Lydia. She seemed to be telling the truth, but Minity had been tricked before.
"Aye." She said "Sigmund holds my daughters as his prisoners. And he challenged me to a fight at The Throat of the World, to prove who the true Dragonborn is for their freedom."
She took another look around "I possess the same gifts, Ulfri. And I have no doubt that Sigmund has been keeping an eye on both of us."

A few guards started to walk towards them, four in total.
"Start walking." Minity whispered "If Sigmund discovers my presence here, he will kill one of my children. If he finds me speaking with another Dragonborn, he will likely kill them both."
Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Magnus Burnsides: Gladius-II
Reed pushed forwards "My name is Reed Richards and I'm here from New York."
The two guards remained in place
"Prove it."
"What?"
"Security measures. For all we know you could be a Skrull. We can't just let you go in."

Reed let out a heavy sigh "November sixteenth, nineteen sixty-one. April fourth two thousand and four...My birthday and Franklin's."
The guards did not move.
"September fifteenth, twenty twenty." He said, grimly

The guards stood aside, allowing Reed to pass
"What about them, Doctor Richards?"
"I trust them."
"Alright. Go on through."

The Council was still in session, speaking with Makishima on the matter of Sybil Japan. While some of the others turned towards Reed and his companions, Doom kept his gaze on Makishima, his arms folded.

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Cortova-Haven’s Spear
Cortova looks back at her, hearing a low hiss as the swarm continues their work inside her suit. “Yeah, probably. She got a bit beat up on the way over here, apparently. Still not sure what happened to her, actually.” She says, giving a small, forced smile as she tries to ignore the pain.

“Sorry about coming into your territory like this, I’m kind of new to this world, you know?” She seems to be taking the death of her universe really well.

Those Who Command the Gods: Nohrgar Arc
Windmire, Capital of Nohr

23a959e150ffd5b0c5d5149c53e07240.png

The pitch-black clouds blocked out the sun, leaving the Kingdom of Nohr in eternal darkness. This was normal, though, as the Nohrians grew accustomed to the darkness. It was a gift from the Dusk Dragon who gave them land and the power of the Dragon's Vein. However, through unknown and bizarre circumstances the land of Nohr was shared by another land, a land known as Midgar. So far, there's tension between Nohr and this new "kingdom," but neither kingdom has launched an attack... yet.

At Castle Krackenburg, Prince Xander sits on his throne with Siegbert in hand, glowing a dark purple. The throne room door slowly opens and his younger brother Leo enters.

fire_emblem_seven_minutes_in_heaven___leo_by_vampiregodesnyx-dc1gg4n.png

"Brother," Leo said.

29292-386063054.png

Xander looks at his younger brother, "You have returned from scouting? I see... What information have you gathered, Leo?"

Leo opens his book, "This new country Midgar is quite a sight. It is unlike anything I have ever seen. Their technology is far more advanced than ours, unfortunately. They have the means to wipe out our entire army if they chose to."

Xander grits his teeth. He hated to admit it, but Nohr is at a disadvantage, "You could not find a weak point or a flaw?"

"I could not find one, Brother, but my retainers did return with this."

Leo pulled out what looked to be a glowing light blue orb or a crystal of some kind.

latest

"They call it Materia. Shinra has been manufacturing these since its creation. I have yet to understand the nature of its true power, but if what my retainers have heard from top officials, there are different types of Materia. Each one has a specific function or power and this power is fueled by a substance called the lifestream."

Xander's eyes lit up with curiosity, "An example, Leo."

"Very well, Brother."

Leo then took the small stone in his hand and clenched it tightly. As he did so, the stone glowed even brighter than before and in an instant, a flash blinded both brothers and a gush of wind blew them back.

"Argh!"

"...!!"

What stood before the brothers was a large yellow bird with big eyes and a large beak. The first thing it did was caw at the two.

latest

"What... is that?" Xander asked.

"I... Don't know. A large bird of some sort," Leo responded, taking a few cautious steps towards the bird.

He placed a hand over the large bird before stroking its beak. It seemed not to even flinch. In fact, it welcomed Leo's advance towards it. Xander followed suit, stroking through the bird's yellow feathers.

"Huh... What is your guess, Leo?" Xander asked.

It took Leo a second to answer, "I... I think I just summoned a creature from another world."

"Summoning, you say..." Xander said. Although he wasn't too impressed with the summon they've received, he was still impressed, "Fascinating..."

Leo was too busy writing down notes, "Indeed... Perhaps we could be able to summon even more powerful beings. We could level the playing field against Midgar; we could use their own power against them."

"Splendid idea. What better way to defeat the enemy than to use their own weapon against them," Xander continued, "Leo, you said that there were different types of this Materia, yes?"

Leo nodded, "Yes, but I'm still experimenting. I must admit, I acted on a whim. I didn't expect my actions to do this."

"Hmph. Very well," Xander replied as he walked passed his younger brother, "I'll leave the research to you, Leo."

"Wait, Brother! Where are you going?"

Xander stopped in his tracks but he didn't look back at his brother, "Did your retainers tell you where they found the Materia?"

"...No. They haven't. I cannot believe I didn't bother to as--"

latest

"Have no fear, Crowned Prince! I, Odin Dark, have the coordinates to an abundance of the magical stones!"

Bursting through the throne door was the dark mage Odin with the archer Niles trailing from behind.

latest

"Yeah... We struck gold and found a storage unit. It's guarded, of course."

Xander seemed undeterred, "It matters not. Prepare our troops and my steed. We will crush all those who stand in the way of the Nohrian empire."

And with a flicker of his cape, the Crowned Prince of Nohr stormed off with Siegbert in hand. Leo motioned his retainers to follow suit as he followed his brother.

(Don't respond to this bit)

Shinra Headquarters, Midgar

Midgar%2BFF7%2BRemake.png

A conference meeting is taking place between the top employees of the Shinra Power Electric Company. President Shinra is not too enthused over the events that took place earlier...

latest

"Disappointment doesn't even begin to describe how I feel," the President presented.

"President Shinra, if I may--"

"No need, Scarlet. I've heard enough excuses for today."

Scarlet lowered her head, "Yes, President."

The President sighed irritably, "How could two insignificant spies from that... that abomination of a country infiltrate one of our mako reactors, let alone run off with some of our resources? Bastards... All of them!"

He slammed his fists against the table, clenching his teeth. Coughing later ensued, a testament to his old age.

"Calm down, Mr. President," Heidegger insisted, "We've already sent some Turks to infiltrate the Nohrian Capital, including your son. Sending in SOLDIER would mean a declaration of war."

latest

"Certainly! And we don't want a bloody war on our hands! Especially since your company is thriving exponentially off the lifestream," Professor Hojo continued. He then leaned in towards the President whispering something in his ear, "Besides, we can't risk letting Her out..."

Oh, yes. Shinra remembered Her. If She were to be let out, only the gods would know the kind of destruction She was capable of. Stolen Materia was one thing, but She was another.

"Damn..." the President cursed under his breath as he blew out a puff of smoke from his cigar, "Meeting adjourned, then. Return to your posts immediately... Except for you, Professor Hojo. I must speak with you in private."

The other Shinra employees left except Hojo. Hojo, who had a gleeful smile on, waited for the President's answer, "President Shinra?"

Shinra looked out the large window with his arms behind him, "About her... JENOVA..."

"She's still in the incubation stage."

"How long will it take before she awakens?"

"... Hopefully, we'll never have to use her. I doubt these Nohrians have the technology capable of taking her down, however, I do think about their ability to use this Dragon Vein... quite a powerful tool at their disposal."

There was silence in the room before Hojo spoke again.

"I hope the Turks gather some info about its power. I'm certain we could use it to our advantage," a mad grin curled across the Professor's cheeks.

"They took something from us. It's only befitting that we take something from them," Shinra turned around, "I will not rest until we are even. You are dismissed Hojo, but I would like for you to look into this Dragon Vein ability in full detail."

"Very well, President Shinra," Hojo said before leaving the room.

"..." Shinra blew out another puff of smoke, "Looks like we'll have to brace ourselves for a war. Gods, it can never be easy, can it?"

(Don't respond to this part either)

Castle Shirasagi, Hoshido

ed6b8ad518371d336b7dec102919ab8276bee686_hq.jpg

Meanwhile, to the East of Midgar the Hoshidan Empire appears to be isolated from the rest of the continent thanks to the bottomless cavern that separates it from the rest. They have enjoyed an era of peace, unaware of their rival kingdom Nohr or Midgar. Oddly, strange people have been appearing from all over the world to their peaceful kingdom. Foreigners as they were called by the residence, Prince Takumi insisted that they'd be sent somewhere else, but High Prince Ryoma declared to welcome these new travelers, regardless of where they came from. Little did Hoshido know that they too will be pulled into a battle of divinities.

(Open for anyone to explore)

Squall Leonhart: Midgar Slums ~Sector 6: The 7th Heaven Bar~

The slums of Midgar were horrendous, with the majority living in poverty thanks to Shinra. The clouds were much darker than usual. Perhaps it was the extra excess from the Mako Reactors or something else. Well, that didn't matter right now, not to Squall Leonhart at least. After taking a few Shinra Peacekeeping Officers out of retaliation, the young lion had to lay low for a while. The 7th Heaven bar was as busy as ever with its patrons drinking their sorrows away after a harsh day at work. Squall barely remembers Midgar although he's been here a few times due to the Dissidia incidents. He often wondered if he'd meet up with Cloud Strife or any of the others around here. So far, nothing.

"Should've never taken this job..." Squall murmured as he looked at the stone sphere of Materia he stole, "All this for a shiny rock... Why bother?"

Squall didn't know the details, nor did he want to know. He's heard about the kind of power sustained in Materia and the possibilities anybody can do with it. From using magic to enhancing skills, to even summoning gods, there seemed to be no end to what Materia can do. No wonder Shinra wants all the Materia to themselves but in the end, Squall just wanted to get the job done. His client was paying him a lot of cash if he retrieved some Materia, but Squall knew that this certainly wasn't enough. His client was expecting more and six or seven Materia stones weren't going to cut it. He heard about a facility on the outskirts of Midgar that housed a smorgasbord of Materia, but of course, it'll be heavily guarded. As much as Squall didn't like to work in a group, he'll need some extra to infiltrate the facility.

"What'll it be?" The bartender asked Squall.

Squall sighed, "... Just water."

Squall then examined the Materia. Just then, the bar door opened once more. They weren't your typical Midgar residence, though. They were wearing black suits and were huddled as a group.

Turks.full.1776200.jpg

"Yo!" The red-haired suited man said, "We're looking for some kid. Assaulted some Peacekeepers. Looks young and had some kind of weapon on him."

Upon hearing this, Squall hid his gunblade, "Just pretend you're just as clueless as everyone else..."

9b6dd76a9f51c81da6cfca0b706188a3ba12f830_hq.gif

The group looked around and asked the more sober patrons if they've seen anyone like what they've described. They looked pretty serious and they weren't going to take a smart-ass remark for an answer.

(The Nohrgar Arc is open to anyone to join!)

Last edited:
Nathan Drake: The Wastelands
Nate chuckled when Dallas asked him that question. He was already ahead of him as he wrote down everything that's happened up to this point, "Trust me. It's already ingrained into my brain, but it never hurts to write it down."

Nate looked around as he doodled the area around him, including Dallas, Preston, Karla and everything else in between with some personal notes and commentary added.

"And... Done."

Drake was a bit disappointed that he didn't reap the rewards from all of this, but that was most of his previous adventures in a nutshell. This was no different. Work your ass off to possibly save the world and stop a force of evil for little or no reward. Just another day in the life of a fortune hunter like Nathan Drake.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Last edited:
The Commander
Nodding, I gesture for a piece of paper from Pixels.
The scout obeys, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to the Commander.
The Commander began to write on it.
When he was finished, he handed the paper to the other Commander.
It was exactly as the Commander promised. A peace treaty.
In the background, the HWP was fully repaired. Now the engineers were asking for a GREMLIN sample or blueprint.

KOMARU NAEGI
CE94D2E5-B026-48B2-932D-4CA6683D477E.gif

(STREETS OF IATOWA)

A Horde of new transparent Monokumas gathered around the group which alerted the Autobot Medic.

"We got to go now..." said the Medic as he opened the backdoor of his Ambulance Mode up.

Star nodded and aimed her wand at Komaru once more and casted a new spell which summoned a pink cloud that lifted Komaru off the ground and into the Ambulance.

Star then hopped on to the Ambulance and shut the door, "Okay, let's get out of here, Robot-Pal!"

"On, it!" the Autobot complied with the Princess' request and drove out of the area.

As the group drove away the Monokumas morphed into new humanoid beings that crept back into the darkness.

Komaru sat up immediately and tilted her head back to the driver’s seat.

02B1C903-CDCA-4CC1-BA1E-95A6D24978AB.png

”I’m glad we got away from those Monokumas, but...hey, where are we going?” she asked, turning her body around so that she was facing the windshield.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Side: DESPAIR

"At last, the Wreckers face the might of Manterror!"
The Beast Transformer declared before he was blasted away by Roadbuster.

Springer smirked and turned to the other Wreckers, "Wreck and Rule!"

With the Battle Cry called, the Wreckers fought the rest of the Beast Transformers.

A Bear-like tackled Arcee which allowed a squid like Transformer to grab a hold of her. However, Arcee managed to slice the tentacle to free herself from the beast's grasps.
PolarClaw.jpg
ClawJaw.jpg
The Tentacled menace motioned to his comrades and shouted, "Don't just stand there! Kill them!"

"Not a Problem, Clawjaw!"
said a toothy Transformer.
Cybershark.jpg

"Teeth, Tentacles and Furry butt," Arcee muttered as she deployed her rifle hand and fired at the trio.
Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gifTHE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSUKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif
The wall of fire halted Rampage's assault.

"So, this is what Monokuma meant..." Kaede muttered to herself as she bore witness to the rest of the mayhem within the Autobot Camp.

Laughter can be heard from behind the wall of fire as Rampage emerged from the flames, "I like it when my prey fights back!"

Star was about to answer Komaru only to realize she doesn't know herself, "I have no idea."

"We're heading to our secret base," the Autobot explained as they drove off to said Secret Base.

The Ambulance's facade was cast aside to reveal it's true form of a truck with a bright red symbol which depicted a cobra ready to strike.

EN-ROUTE TO INDIA
Polybias

I should really re-evaluate my decisions. Portals and Overworlds, this kind of nonsense should never be my first taste of the above, especially now that I (might) have freedom. Polibias spat, his thoughts as irritable as his form right now. As his saliva flew away in the wind, the feline demon's skeleton grinded, nerve-covered bones erupting from his upper torso as he slammed this new pair of limbs down to support his crawl up the limb. Muscle crept up the line of the arms, follows finally by whispy white skin, covered in thin whispy fur. Adopting a crouched, insectoid stance, Polybias moved forward, spotting a figure of some sort waving at him - the glass of the plane's window made it difficult to discern. Their.. peaceful response angered him. Humans react to monsters with fear and screaming damn it- a friendly wave was the last thing he wanted to see, as some re-affirmation that the world hadn't totally flipped on its head would have been appealing. He growled, managing to sputter out a roar at the window, though sadly his vocalizations were lost in the screaming wind. He clutched the metal tightly as he pressed forward, his claws leaving imprints and scratched in the metal as he got ever closer to the window. Subtlety had moments, but he was bloody tired of the overworld's trickery and wanted IN that plane, right now.

STREETS OF IATOWA
Polybias's Vessel

The vessel wasn't having a better time.
"SCReEGGHTGFEREEEE!"
The squirrel-like beast screeched as it held on for dear life on the emergency lights of the ambulance, following the strange girl as it had been instructed to by its former self. Body flailing in the wind, the creature had gone for the only option of handle it had, leaping from the road and climbing onto the ambulance as the ignition started. Cars hadn't been that fast last time Polibias had returned to the surface, and were far easier to hide on then horses, who spooked at his touch. It seems that technology evolves though. If only it would evolve to be.. slower. So the vessel, frighteningly loud and screeching like a banshee rode atop the ambulance as it sped through the streets of Iatowa, not knowing when or where this cursed metal monster would slow in acceleration.

{Tatsumi-Vale}

"Of course." The black haired man nodded, "Follow us." He said, as the three began their commute. The black haired man kept his pace with Harley while Nora was skipping ahead of them. It would probably take them a few minutes to get to the place where they'll get their applications.

"If you don't mind us asking..." The black haired man began. "How...No, why did you hide inside a large box to get into the train?" he asked, being one of the Student Huntsman asked to carry the crate into the Train. He could've sworn he heard some snoring there, but the answer just revealed itself earlier.

"Well, it might be because she loves her pets, you know?" Nora attempted to answer in consideration to Bou and Lou. "It's not she's trying to get in the train free!...Right?"

{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yosuke || Minako--

Minako was in shock to see what appears to be soldiers, but seeing as Yosuke and Peacock casually went in makes her think that it's safe to go in. Yosuke reassured that.

Peacock led them to an office where the Princess Parasoul was staying. Minako noticed how oddly familiar this woman was to Mitsuru Kirijo, and almost thought it was her until she recalled the fact that she had soldiers at her command.

"I'm Minako Arisato, it's nice to meet you." Minako introduced, extending her hand. Yosuke didn't think that Parasoul would shake Minako's hand considering that she's an uptight woman and all, but it would be worth a try.

"Well, if you want a power check, she has the same power as me and Yu." Yosuke said, his arms resting behind his head. "Speaking of which...Where is he, anyway? Off to a mission or something?" he chuckled blissfully, wondering where his partner had went. Usually he'd meet the trio on the first level but nope...Guess he's either resting or actually went out to do something.

--Yu Narukami--

"So you know about our power then..." Yu gritted his teeth as he tried to push down Double-Labrys' Axe, but slowly overwhelming him. Soon enough, the copy then swung the Axe off of Izanagi's blade and swings it across, prompting Yu to raise his blade in defense. Just then, Valentine intervened and stabbed the monstrous nun with a giant IV pole as the axe and the blade clashed. This gives Yu an idea as he jumped away from the copy and positioned Izanagi behind his oppenent.

"Now!" Yu commanded as Izanagi swung the blunt side of his blade at the backside of the IV pole that was poking into the Copy.

{laTowa}
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[Hope]
--Lilac || Todoroki--
As Todoroki and Lilac head for the Dinobot's location, he noticed that the two children were no longer with them. Looking to the side, he only spots a bigger robot; what he can assume to be the culprit.

"No..." Lilac gasped as the boy he's carrying seemed to bear a demented smile.

"How dreadful, looks like they couldn't handle the deapair after all..." Lucky(Nagito Komaeda) grinned. Todoroki took notice of this and shot Lucky a glare. A part of him was saying that he was right but...He could've done more.

"I hate to say this, but we can't defeat something that big in our current state." Todoroki clicked his tongue. "The best I can do is try and immobilize is with Ice."

"I have an idea..." Lilac sneered while looking around, soon boring a strange yet clever thought. "Hey, make that big ice thing again, I think I can get Lucky out of here with it."

Todoroki raised a brow at Lilac, having no idea on what she's up to. Nevertheless, he complied. Lilac stood behind him as the Ice wall was being raised as fast as Todoroki can.

"Hey, you're fine with staying behind for a bit, right?" Lilac asked Todoki, who gave her a nod.

"My job isn't over yet." Todoroki said as Lilac soon stretched her legs as if preparing to run. She then crouched, glowing as bit as Lucky began to look at Lilac with a bit lf worry.

"Great! If you find Midoriya, tell him that I got Lucky to safety." Lilac said and she then turned to Lucky, whom she was carrying on her back. "Now then, Lucky, hold on tight!"

"What are--!!" Right before Lucky can ask, Lilac shot off into the Ice wall, running over the slowly rising slope as if it was one giant ramp.

"...I see..." Todoroki realized Lilac's plan and ignited his left side, the slope rising faster and faster until he suddenly stopped. Even with Lilac's incredible speed, it would take a while for her to reach the top of the wall to take off...

--Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya--

Near Marco and Kirigiri, sounds of punches and explosions can be heard in the distance, along with various cries from a young boy. From a random direction, a monokuma bot flew towards their direction, missing most of it's body and on the verge of exploding.

"Delaware...!" A young boy's voice can be heard from the direction where the broken Monokuma came from. It was a young boy with green hair, wearing a battle torn green uniform akin to modern superheroes. One of his arms were purple, as if it's blood were drained off of it. His other arm was fine, but all of his fingers were purple, save for two fingers which were pressed against each other. The boy's pinky glowing as it pressed against his thumb. "SSSMMMAAAASSSHHHH!" he yelled as a strong gust of wind burst forth as he flicked his pinky finger, turning purple like the rest of his fingers. The boy gritted his teeth, as if powering through the pain. The wind blew away a horde of Monokuma bots into a nearby alleyway, cramping them into the space.

"That should...Give them...Enough time..." The boy said between his breathing, trying to catch his breath, unaware on who witnessed his struggle...

[Despair]

--Penny Polendina--

Penny noted the three unfamiliar looking cybertronians. Judging by their appearance, they might be with the enemy. Penny converged her blades into a single circle, aiming it so that she can hit all three at once. Within the circle of blades, a green ball of energy was being formed.

"Firing!" Penny said as the green energy burts into a giant green beam, shooting towarda the three beast bots...

--Minato Arisato--

"Of course it wouldn't be enough." Minato sighed as he sees the rampant cybertronian emerge unharmed from the flames and debris. Minato pressed the Evoker at his head once more, calling out another name.

"Thanatos!" Minato pulled the trigger, as Orpheus shifted into a black clad being with a number of coffins chained to him, it's fave covered by the fabric of his own suit. leaving a white beast like mask to act as it's very face. It let out a roar as he charged at the cybertronian, throwing a strong punch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back