• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

{New Work}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Yu Narukami--
Yu nodded as he walked over to Valentine, who has been knocked unconscious at the moment. Just before he could reach her, a loud roar erupted all throughout the room; the monstrous fiend was standing once more.

"A monster created by gods...?!" Yu said, breathless. This is Deja Vu all over again. Yu felt that for a fact.

Soon enough, Squiggly attempted to fight off the Angelic demon as it charged towards them, only for her attacl to fail, soon transforming to a horribly familiar sight.

"Symbiotes...!" Yu was about to intervene, only for her to grab Squiggly and slammed her around the room, with Yu having to run around the room only to avoud getting hit by the falling debris caused by the rampaging monster. In the process, he managed to grab the suitcase Squiggly dropped in the chaos; whatever it is, it must be important. Soon enough, Squiggly was tossed out of the chapel...One way to keep her safe, I guess.

"You never stay down, do you?" Yu opened his palm forward as a strangely different blue card appeared in preparation...The one that called out Izanagi depicted the Tarot of The Fool. This one was depicted as The World. "I don't care if you're created by this 'Trinity'. If they're actual Gods that plan to control the lives of man, and blind them with desire, then I shall stand in their way!" The card descended lower, prompting Yu to spin his sword so that the blade points at the card. "Now...!" Yu pierced thr card as he knelt, thunder surging from the card and spreading all over the room's floor, a bright blue glow emitting from the Highschool as a tall figure akin to his earlier summon began to forn.
110828538adbb592bf538d28bd2cd378aec5d292_hq.gif

The figure who appeared was similar to Izanagi, only clad in a white outfit and sporting a circle like blade...This was Yu's final and true Persona...Izanagi-No-Okami. "Thousands die while a million are born!" The summon span it's blade as it formed a cirlce of holy energy gathering in front of his blade. "These are the many truths that surrounds out very lives..." The same energies then converged onto the nun's current form as the skies above them darkened more and more, holy light lit up above and around the abandoned hospital like fireflies.

--Minako Arisato || Scream --

"I wouldn't go there if I were you, ma'am." The female symbiote said in a smug manner. "And besides, even if there was a peace treaty, we weren't exactly up for it." And as the Symbiote said that, several orbs appear in the distance, right at the hospital where Parasoul had sent Yu and Valentine. It emits a strange and powerful energy, one that the Symbiote felt so greatly. "Oh would you at that...Looks like things are getting fiesty over there!"

"Squiggly!" Minako cried out desperately as she dashed forth, rushing to get to Squiggly's faster. However, the Symbiote immediately blocked her path.

"Oh you're not getting away easily, punk!" The Female Symbiote grinned, punching Minako at the gut, sending her flying towards Peacock. "We ain't gonna let some kid ruin the nun's fun. Not when it's getting this exciting!"
--Riot--

Unbeknownst to the celebrating Egrets, a dark black puddle managed to sneak into the highly guarded compound, making it's way around the building. It's cold...So cold...Without a host, a Klyntat such as him won't be complete; It desires power.. Warriors that would befit a Klyntar. A bond he could call his own. The other bonds he forged with other host felt empty, meaningless, he needed something...Someone to satisfy his lust for power. It searches the building for a suitable host, dragging it's body around with a 'splursh'.

--Yosuke Hanamura--

"Huh, guess it's back to basics for me." Yosuke smiled as he walked over to the tools laid out by the mechanic, picking a wrench and a screwdriver. "Hope you don't mind me taking these~" He said as he idly tossed it up and down, getting used to it's grip. "Man, it's been a while since I upped and fought something with a wrench..." he muttered to himself as he looks at Roxie. "Thanks, man. Really needed this." Yosuke smiled as he waved a good bye at Roxie, soon finding his way down the building. He noticed sounds of joy merriment...Did something happen while he's talking to Roxie?

"Yo, dude." Yosuke approached one of the partying egrets, asking him "What's going on here?"

Minity: Skyrim
Minity took a deep breath and looked towards the skies, it was starting to darken as night was little more than a few minutes away, and snow started to fall. Taking one more breath through her nose, Minity opened her mouth and reached out into Skyrim. The idea of summoning the dragon to her side had crossed Minity's mind, but Sigmund had told her time and time again that her allies, her friends and even her family had forgotten she had existed.
That simply wasn't the case, simply more lies off of the false Dragonborn's silver tongue. Her children knew who she was, her wife knew who she was and her Shield-Brothers and Shield-Sisters had remembered her too.

"OD-AH-VIING!"

The roar of a dragon filled the skies, causing Alea and Farkas to instinctively go for their swords and a few moments later a dragon descended.

The dragon set down in front of the group, offering his back to Minity.
"You-you remember me?" Minity asked
"Did you summon me just to ask that question?" The Dragon asked, a gruff annoyance in his voice.

Minity smiled, looked over and the group and then back at Odahviing. She had once considered him an enemy, another dragon that had needed brought down to protect her home but the idea of him remembering her at all filled her with a great joy, and with hope.
"Can you fly this lot to The Throat of the World? Await my signal."

The Dragon nodded in response and Minity tightened the grip around her sword, turning her gaze towards the others.
"Sigmund plays dirty. It's the only reason he achieved so much and got this far. Waiting until I was near-death, striking Ulfri's shop, threatening my children's lives...I do not expect he is alone, and despite the numbers we have I have no idea what we'll face up there. All I can say is, prepare yourselves for the greatest fight of your lives."

Minity turned, proceeding to walk away
"What signal?" Odahviing asked
"Simple. I will call your name." Minity shot him a light smile, placing her helmet over her head.

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid
Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Vale
Seeing the campus, Harleen slowed her pace, as did her pets. She scratched gently behind Bud and Lou's ears as the three examined the campus. Bud and Lou leaned forwards, sniffing the air for danger or food while Harleen examined it's many windows, looking for possible exits...Or ways in. Out of necessity, and in wanting to bust some heads in she was giving the tournament a chance but that didn't mean she was rushing in without giving it a second thought.

"You guys are still gonna haveta show me where the sign-ups are." She said with a shrug "Still don't know my way 'round this city, nor do the babies...And if you gotta ask, they're hyenas."
She tilted her head to the side, giving the two a friendly grin "Don't worry, they're housetrained....And vaccinated for rabies."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Karla En-Route to India (Diamond City)
Karla stared with excitement as the cat-creature changed shape, her entire attention drawn towards her new crewmate.
"I'm keeping him." She told Gunther
"No." He scolded
"I'm Captain. He stays."

Gunther groaned in response "There's no stopping you, is there?"
Karla gently shook her head, a giant smile on her face.
"Yeah, Polibias is right. Besides, I don't work for genocidal a-holes or racists. Baldie is neither." Karla had a stern look on her face, and rested her hands on her hips. She stood in front of Polibias, positioning herself between him, the other mercs and Snake. Despite being small herself, she still stood above Polibias and tried to straighten herself up to seem taller than the other mercs but...

...For the likes of Slade and Snake, it wasn't working

"This cat's a member of my crew now. If you wanna drop-kick 'im into next week, you're gonna have to go through me."
She then locked eyes with Snake "And you, you put a bag over my head and interrogated me for like...No reason. I showed up offering help and you spat in my face. Even when baldie offered help you spat in his face too."

Snake opened his mouth to say something, but Karla cut him off again.
"Yeah, I get that he had ulterior motives, which means I got 'em too 'cause of a paycheck but you were willing to let another robotic genocide happen 'cause of your pride. If anything, you're the one who should fuck off out of this region and never come back."

Karla lit one of her fingers on fire and licked it, causing the sound of steam escaping. All the while, Snake glared at her with the eye of a hawk. Once she'd shut her mouth, he took a few steps towards the Tiefling.
"One day, you'll remember this conversation..."
"Yeah, yeah. I told you so. Fuck off."

Karla glanced over her shoulder at Polibias "Let's go, crewman. Ghandi has promised me a ship and a shitton of money for this job."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Polyblank Polyblank

Last edited:
Venkman: Haven's Spear
Abigail avoided eye-contact with Brandon at first, but reluctantly shook his hand. He looked into her eyes for a moment, before looking back at Cortova
"I hope Venkman hasn't been too much trouble." He chuckled
"He wouldn't stop shrugging when I was stitching him up." Abigail mumbled, an annoyed look in her eyes

"Venkman, a word." Brandon muttered
"I trust Cortova. Whatever you've got to say to me..."

Brandon groaned "Okay." He looked towards Abigail and smiled "Hey, um..."
Venkman rolled his eyes and handed Abigail his phone "See what you think of this..."

He grinned "Kids and phones, man."
"Did you know she was a Mage?" Brandon whispered, his teeth gritted
"Yup. That's why I brought her back here."
"Does she..."
"I don't think so."

The two Mages looked over at Abigail, with the child's eyes glued to the phone
"Better for her here than out in the Wasteland. That and...Well, we gotta look after our own."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Magnus Burnsides: Gladius-II
Magnus was about to hug Bjornson only to hear his words about his smell and stepping away, merely giving his fellow warrior a friendly pat on the back.
"You should visit...Just, um, take a bath first." He smiled, climbing aboard the transport.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu

Cortova blinks, surprised. She has no idea how mages work, but if they aren’t human, wouldn’t her parents… Ah. She’s probably an orphan. Cortova has been around enough that that doesn’t really phase her anymore. She sighs softly. At least she’ll get the care she needs here, Cortova doesn’t want to see what a paradox might do to a little girl.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Parasoul Renoir, Patricia "Peacock" Watson, Valerie "Valentine", Double, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)
-New York-

It appears that Yu has unleashed his full power. With Squigly and Valentine out of commission, Yu is the only one left to destroy Double once and for all.The abomination that took the form of Venom smiled, liking how Yu has released all of his might and power to stop her. "Interesting...so you've decided to go all-out then. Very well, let me be the first one to strike!" She says and then she hurls her arm to release a multitude of black webs and have them wrap themselves around Yu. "Get over here!" She yelled before reeling in the white-haired teenager so she can deliver a powerful punch to the face.

Meanwhile, Parasoul was about to say something when she notices an anomaly coming from the hospital. She looked at it in awe, even Peacock. "What's going on? This heat...this ambiance...this atmosphere...hold on, what are they doing?" Parasoul thought before looking back at the Symbiote-infected female, who has sent Minako flying to Peacock after getting punched in the gut with such incredible force. Eventually, Peacock catches the schoolgirl with her big hands, pushing her back a bit. Furious, Parasoul gets onto her battle stance and say to Minako "Ms. Arisato, if you're desperate to find your friend, take Peacock with you. I'll handle this "bitch" alone."

"Hey! Why don't I get some action?!"

"Your system would make this fight one-sided. I am itching for a fair match, not unlike the rest of the monsters I've killed. They were all but weak, and none of them were able to stand up against me or hit me."

"Aww boo! Well, come on then!" Peacock says, disappointed that she doesn't get any action from this. She grabs Minako's hand and quickly drags her towards the hospital in a rather comical way, leaving Parasoul to fight Scream by her own.

-------

After Yosuke left, he would notice a party going on. He asked one of the soldiers, unbeknownst that he is drunk from all the beer he has drank. He would like to answer, but only let out garbles and mumbles before passing out from all this alcohol. It may seem that everyone is "busy" at the moment, not minding the living black puddle that had entered.

-------

Team FNCC
-Goodbye Gladius-II-

The girls would climb up the transport, excited to go back and take the bath and rest they deserved. It has been a very long day for them, and also a very stressful one at that. Once they have entered, they get themselves comfortably seated and wait for the transport to start up.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Diamond City (En-Route to India)

"...Gladly my lady."

Polibias shuffle his talons, surprised by the defence he received from the demoness. Either she was very gullible or very assertive, and either way he liked the stuff she was made of. Watching her curse off the human was entertaining, if a tad petty of him to enjoy. The demon cat was a petty creature though, and as he turned to follow Karla his face twisted slightly giving snake one last shit-eating grin before turning towards his new 'Captain'. Satisfied, polibias's neck decompressed back down and he was once again a good deal shorter then the demoness - though his form was no longer as puny as it had been when he was first warped onto the plane.

Now with a familiar purpose of subservience, albeit of his own choice - Polibias was comfortable in the new environment, and comfort gave way to scheming.

And indeed what plans he had.

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: HOPE

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
(En-route to the Secret Base)

star_butterfly_pagedoll_by_pennyruby-dbbl627.png
After a lengthy drive, Star awoke when she heard the vehicle parking, "Are we there yet?"

The Autobot Medic's voice as slightly different from before, "Oh yeah, we're here."

Star looked over to her friend and helped her on to a wheelchair with the aid of the Butterfly Family Wand, "Stay comfy, Komaru! I'm going to check the super secret base out!" Star said with glee in her voice as she hopped out of a Van. Star turned around to notice something's odd with the Vehicle only to shrug it off.

Star explored the base that was full of hi-tech gadgets and equipment, she then saw something that caught her eye, "Aw, what a cute logo."

1520404023532.png
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
---
SIR MARCO DIAZ AND CAPTAIN RODIMUS
(The Streets of IaTowa)

"WHOA!" Rodimus shouted as he swerved pass Sakamoto.

"Hey, wait! That's a survivor!" Marco exclaimed he forcibly hit Rodimus' breaks.

Rodimus stopped abrubtly, "COME ON!" the Autobot Captain shouted before he came to the realization, "Why do I still have break pads on this thing?"

Marco jumped out and waved at Sakamoto, in hopes of getting his attention, "HEY! WAIT!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
{New York}
Zamasu Zamasu
--Minako Arisato || Scream--

"Let's go!" Minako said as the two girls went ahead, running past the female symbiote. The female symbiote was obviously displeased about this predicament, but it's host reassured her with a...Better meal.

"Yeah, what's one cute girl if you can have someone like her to devour, hmm?" The female symbiote spoke to itself as if talking to a pet. The Symbiote unwillingly opened it's fang's, the creature's 'hair' shaking as if they were tendrils...Oh wait, they are her tendrils. The Symbiote's hair launched forth at the princess in an attempt to grab her. The Symbiote girl licked it's 'lips' with it's long tongue.

"You'll make a great meal...♥" It hissed, preparing to play with her parasite's meal.

Meanwhile

--Yu Narukami || Minako Arisato--

Yu was wrapped with the Symbiote's black webs, seeing this as a challenge from him. As the nun was about to reel him in, Izanagi-No-Okami swung it's blade at the pulled web, cutting it off.

"Megidola!" Yu commanded as Izanagi-No-Okami raised it's blade forward, the sword upright. Holy energy gathered as large concentrated orbs above Yu and his summon as he backed away from the Shapeshifter Nun. Izanagi-No-Okami's blade span in a circle, the orbs shot out beams of Almighty affinity. As he does this, the orbs that surrounded the building began to gather above a specific point, a ball of holy energy growing larger and larger as the energies converge into one.

Arriving at the hospital, Minako and Peacock sees this development. Minako instantly felt what that ball and all of it's heat was supposed to be...

"Megidolaon? Here?" Minako gasped as she took a step back, shocked by the sudden mass of almighty energy. "T-that can level an entire city in it's raw state!"

--Yosuke Hanamura--

"Ugh, he's wasted." Yosuke sighed as he then walked away from the Egret, soon looking at the stairs. "Well, we can always go for the flashy entrance...!" As Yosuke said that, he felt an unbelievably powerful presence nearby. Something that he faced once, but something so similar to Yu's... "No..." Yosuke rushed to the stairs, climbing it two steps at the time until he reached the rooftop. Bashing the door open, he spots fireflies of familiar energy in the distance, gathering into what appears to be a spirit ball. "Dude..."

Parasoul Renoir, Patricia "Peacock" Watson, Valerie "Valentine", Double, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)

"En garde..." Parasoul says in a cold tone just before Scream unleashes her tendrils towards her. She quickly opens up her Living Weapon to release a multitude of napalm tears, each of them latching onto the tendrils. She immediatley backs away as she aims her Luger and shot one of the tears to cause a daisy chain of explosions. Afterwards, she dashes through the smoke as she goes for Scream. Once she gets to her, she proceeds to deliver a fast barrage of thrusts.

Meanwhile, Double looks up to see the orbs have placed onto one spot and start to merge. When Minako and Peacock came, Double was too occupied. "It seems that I have no other choice." She thought before yelling "Go ahead! Bring it to me!" Just what is she planning to do?

On the other hand, Squigly is seen to knocked out after Double has thrashed her to the brim. Minako would notice her in that state.

Kenobi
"Dark Side" of the Moon

Prologue
One of the most powerful Sith Lords in the Multiverse called 'Lord Kenobi' was arrested by Admiral Thrawn, an Imperial counterpart of the "original" Thrawn, convicted for going against the so-called Gladius Defence Fleet who were the defenders of Gladius. As he got imprisoned in the prison colony, at first, prisoners mocked and belittling the Sith Lord until Kenobi unleashed his Force powers that killed many prisoners, he became a feared figure thru out the prison colony and the Gladius prison guards sent him to a very isolated cell that looks similar to Superman's Prison Cell in the Injustice universe. He was there because of what he did against other prisoners and he was isolated forever although sometimes prison guards visits him to bring food to the Sith Lord in order to prevent him from starvation. With no social interaction with anyone, he is just there, trapped in a cell that is very impossible to break out because the walls itself are Force-resistant. He also felt the death of Lord Vader and the deaths of most of the Sith military in Latverivin. He cried, knowing that his closed friends were dead and he realized that the Sith Conglomerate was no more, with that, he is no longer considered himself as a Sith Lord but a so-called 'Gray Jedi' although he now fells under that category, he doesn't want to be called a gray because of the category. As time passes by, his once dark personality changed back to his original self, as Obi-Wan Kenobi although he isn't on the light nor dark, he learnt the balance of the Force since he wasn't distracted by anyone else due to the location of his cell. Kenobi was now a redeemed man.

Present Day
Kenobi himself didn't count how many days, months or even years was he in on the prison and his beard is obviously long and he continued to meditate in order to master the balance of the Force. Kenobi doesn't know when he will come out of his isolated cell but he patiently waits his time to get out of his isolated cell.

Sandrino Imperial
Southern Continent, Gladius I

The once Supremo or the king of all vampires in the Philippines, now a redeemed vampire although he still have his blood sorcery since his blood came from the exiles of Clan Tremere who came from Spain during the 16th century, especially his father Magnus Imperial, would slowly wake up in the middle of no where. He'd cough and he realized that he is still alive, still a powerful and a unique vampire which he got confused especially that he is in an unfamiliar place.

"Pano ako na buhay?" (How am I alive?) Sandrino muttered to himself with a confused expression.

He stand up and he taked a look at the sky which he assumed it is evening and he looked around. He began to walk around to find a nearby civilization in this unfamiliar place he lived in.

Shogo Makishima
Gladius-II
Prologue: Opening of Pandora's Box?
END

Makishima was actually a bit genuinely surprised things moved along that quickly, however he couldn't complain, as it was still an end result he desired. It sped up all his plans considerably, as Reed's group began to leave, Makishima left the council with the following. "Well then, it appears it is time for me to take my leave. Take this, this way we can remain in contact, especially considering you will now be supporting my efforts. I do hope we accomplish great things." He gave the council a means to contact him, and then made his exit.

As Makishima proceeded to make some arrangements to head back to Japan, he already got to speaking to someone. It was picked up, "Ah, Makishima, a pleasure as usual."

"Same to you, I got their support, so expect me to be back in Japan soon enough, until then make the appropriate preparations, and keep an eye out, let me know if you find anything 'special'."

"But of course, I'm sure we will find what we are looking for soon enough. Once they are up and about it's easy to find them."

"Yes, they quite are. We need to tie up the loose ends, they simply won't get us anywhere. Anyway, I will be seeing you soon."

It was then Makishima smiled, this was when things would get interesting.​

Chapter 1: The Seeds Planted
Start

Sybil Japan
Abolition Block
The man simply took a deep sigh, seriously hoping that he understood what he meant, the man was tired of seeing all these people from other universes end up killed or taken in, so seeing this new individual he wished to see this one either get out of the country or somehow make a life for himself or something to that effect.

Once Douglas introduced himself, he decided he might as well introduce himself as well. "Kiyonori Yoshitaka, I would imagine you're from the west back when the world had a semblance of order too it, aside from this country, that's how you guys name express your names? First then family name? Eh, doesn't really matter, I probably wouldn't suggest coming back to this area, it's a pretty seedy area, also criminals on the run tend to come here to escape, but just as predictably the MWPSB know's that... Overall you got a sticky situation on your hands, and I seriously hope you are prepared for this endeavor, since its gonna be draining and you have to be very cautious to survive here."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ( Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172 )

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: DESPAIR

Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(7).gifTHE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSUKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(7).gif

The Persona's attack was enough to send Rampage flying back.
1520544004993.png
Kaede signed with relief, "That should keep him busy for a bit."

A Wolf's howl caught the pair's attention.

---

The three beast transformers were blasted away by Penny's attack.

Then suddenly a wolf's howl was heard and the Wreckers became immobile and then the android girl was swatted away from behind.

The Attacker was made apparent when he approached the three other beasts.

"Enough fun and games, we got a job to do..." the wolf Transformer spoke.
Carnivac.png
His fellow beasts nodded and followed the wolf's orders
"Carnivac?" Springer struggled to say as the beasts went off to one of the storage areas.

Last edited:
Minity took a deep breath and looked towards the skies, it was starting to darken as night was little more than a few minutes away, and snow started to fall. Taking one more breath through her nose, Minity opened her mouth and reached out into Skyrim. The idea of summoning the dragon to her side had crossed Minity's mind, but Sigmund had told her time and time again that her allies, her friends and even her family had forgotten she had existed.
That simply wasn't the case, simply more lies off of the false Dragonborn's silver tongue. Her children knew who she was, her wife knew who she was and her Shield-Brothers and Shield-Sisters had remembered her too.

"OD-AH-VIING!"

The roar of a dragon filled the skies, causing Alea and Farkas to instinctively go for their swords and a few moments later a dragon descended.
The dragon set down in front of the group, offering his back to Minity.
"You-you remember me?" Minity asked
"Did you summon me just to ask that question?" The Dragon asked, a gruff annoyance in his voice.

Minity smiled, looked over and the group and then back at Odahviing. She had once considered him an enemy, another dragon that had needed brought down to protect her home but the idea of him remembering her at all filled her with a great joy, and with hope.
"Can you fly this lot to The Throat of the World? Await my signal."

The Dragon nodded in response and Minity tightened the grip around her sword, turning her gaze towards the others.
"Sigmund plays dirty. It's the only reason he achieved so much and got this far. Waiting until I was near-death, striking Ulfri's shop, threatening my children's lives...I do not expect he is alone, and despite the numbers we have I have no idea what we'll face up there. All I can say is, prepare yourselves for the greatest fight of your lives."

Minity turned, proceeding to walk away
"What signal?" Odahviing asked
"Simple. I will call your name." Minity shot him a light smile, placing her helmet over her head.

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
As Odahviing came, Ulfri seemed quite relaxed while Kot seemed to be more on his toes at the sight of the creature.
"Drem yol lok, Odahviing." Ulfri said to the Dragon after Minity spoke with the dragon "Paarthurnax mindos zey vun do dovah." she added before looking at the group for a moment before her attention returned to Odahviing.
Kot looks towards Minity "What is our next move?" he asked towards Minity.

Venkman: Haven's Spear (The South)
With the child's eyes still drawn to Venkman's phone, the Mage looked back at Cortova. It wouldn't have taken a psychiatrist to figure out that something was bothering her, but it helped.
"She'll be safe here. They just have to break it to her, gently. I'd tutor her myself but you know..." He glanced towards Brandon "Zombie army."
"You'd better get started." Brandon chuckled "And take that one with you." He pointed at Cortova "It'll keep her out of trouble, at least."
"You don't trust her?"
"It's not that. It's this bloody city. I can't have her wandering around blind. And seeing as how you brought her here..."

Rolling his eyes, Venkman offered his hand to Abigail "My phone please."
She did not reply, and so Venkman snatched it from her hands. She shot daggers from her eyes in response.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Some miles north of the Mage city, Imperial would see civilisation in the form of what appeared to be a fortified medieval castle, it was Belgium in design and comprised of dark stones. On closer inspection there were guard towers, equipped with modern day technology with a few stationed guards. However, there were no searchlights or in fact any sort of lights outside of the castle.

Thankfully for Imperial, it didn't appear that he'd been noticed.

Rysesaka Rysesaka
With one final rude gesture towards Snake, Karla walked back onto the plane and showed Polibias to the temporary accommodation.
"I don't see us sharing. I mean, if you were normal cat-sized it might be a bit different but this..."
She held up her tail "She's gonna get in the way. Trust me, if I curl her up I wake up with a horrible cramp."

She looked around, seeing that there was one spare bunk. "I hope it's okay. Just till we get back to India."
"The wounded are off and we have a schedule to meet. So get on the damn plane." The pilot ordered "Ghandi's paying my salary too."
"C'mon!" Karla yelled, sticking her head out onto the ramp "Let's fucking go! I've wanted a damn pirate ship for nearly three decades so I'll flay you if you keep me waiting!"

Polyblank Polyblank The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

"Head to the Throat of the World, stay hidden and wait for me at the base of the mountain. Take Serana with you, and she'll show you where it is."
Minity turned to walk away, only for her wife to tug on her arm.
"Minity."
"I know. But for now, we need to focus on ending him."

Turning back one final time, Minity gave the group a warm, reassuring smile before placing her helmet on and walking away. The walk to the Throat of the World would be long and tiresome, but she had taken it many a time before. It had been where she had discovered much more about herself and about the manner of the world.
"We were made to dominate. The will to power is in our blood. You feel it in yourself, do you not?" The words of a Dragon echoed in her mind

On the way she passed through more lands harmed by Vortex's invasion, with parts of scattered machinery being moved or picked apart by scavengers and made a quick stop at the Whiterun stables. The journey would be at least half a day to the base of the mountain, and even further to the Throat of the World. Looking through the horses, there was one she recognised above all else.

Shadowmere stood, tied to a post and bowed before the Dragonborn, allowing her to pet him while she removed her helmet.
"What are you doing here, boy?" She asked with a large smile. Resting her head against his, a tear rolled down the side Minity's face but she quickly snapped back to focus as someone tapped her on the shoulder.

Spinning around and drawing her sword, Minity stood face to face with a Whiterun guard, his hands raised.
"Woah, woah. I'm just a messenger. The Dragonborn told me to watch after him. Said to expect a Dunmer Nightingale."
With one shaking hand,the guard passed Minity a letter.

Your ride, m'lady. I know it's a long walk, so I found something to make the journey easier for you.
I want a fair fight this time, after all.
Much love, Sigmund The True Dragonborn and future ruler of Skyrim.

Scrunching it up in one hand, Minity began to undo Shadowmere's restraints, gently climbing onto his back and riding off.

****​
Reaching the base of the mountain within half a day, Minity stopped, allowing her horse to catch his breath before climbing it's seven thousand steps. Mere minutes into the climb, a Frost Troll jumped in front of the Dragonborn, preparing to strike only for her to open her mouth.
"Fus-Ro-Dah."

The rest of the ride was quiet, with Minity taking her time. Her horse, the cold and her thoughts were her only companions. Petting Shadowmere's mane and whispering reassurances into his ear, she pressed on until reaching High Hrothgar.

high-hrothgar.jpg
Removing her helmet, rode up to the doors, jumped from Shadowmere's back and pushed them open.

The interior was quiet and cold, with no fires burning nor any Greybeards in sight. With her horse by her side, she took a few steps into the halls and looked around every corner.
"Hello?" She called out "Arngeir?"

Using a spell to light up a fireplace, Minity petted Shadowmere's mane once more before pressing onwards. The Greybeards not being home was beyond unusual, but she pushed ideas of foul play on Sigmund's part out of her mind. For one thing, there wasn't any sign of bodies or blood within the halls, and Sigmund wasn't one for subtlety, at least when it came to her.
1595fbfc7dffbbb1e12ba4bd19152488-700.jpg

Waiting a few moments and letting out a heavy sigh, Minity pushed the doors open, stepping out onto the Throat of the World. She took a moment to look out at the stars, taking it in before looking across, seeing Sigmund standing with his back to her.

"I've just been standing here, waiting for days. For you."
"Where are the Grey..."
"Skip dialogue."
"What!?" Minity snapped "Answer my damn question you..."
"Skip dialogue." Sigmund muttered
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Skip dialogue." Sigmund gritted his teeth
"Just answer the damn question."
"Huh. Must be a glitch." He said, rather nonchalantly "Very well. I didn't kill them, even if I can kill essential NPCs now. I just...Forgot about them seeing as how I ignored the main questline for a while. And after I killed that damned dragon I didn't have a reason to come back here."

Minity reached for her sword
"He's alive. I had him and the Greybeards exiled to the Soul Cairn. They'll get out, eventually." Sigmund chuckled "You're welcome, by the way."
"For what?"
"Shadowmere. Took me a while to catch him."

Minity drew her sword with her right hand, preparing a spell with her left.
"Straight to the point. I like it."
"You're a warrior and another Dragonborn. If I ever met another like me, I'd respect them, seek an alliance and maybe one day call them my friend." Minity smiled under her helmet

Sigmund paused, a puzzled look on his face
"But...You imprisoned me, you threatened my family and you killed hundreds of people...So to hell with you!"

Sigmund drew his two blades, twirling them as he cracked his neck to the side and smiled.
"OD-AH-VIING!" Minity yelled

The dragon descended, with Farkas, Lydia and Ulfri on his back and while Sigmund was distracted, Minity struck Talion's hammer against a nearby stone, summoning the Ranger to her side.
With his eyes widened, Sigmund prepared to charge only for an arrow to strike him in the chest. His look of shock turned to pure rage.
"You played dirty."
"I played your game."
"I'd applaud that, but my hands are full." Sigmund chuckled "Very well, if you're wanting to play it my way..."

He holstered one of his blades and cast a spell, summoning a creature
latest

With a wave of the Frost Giant's club, three Ice Wraiths were summoned to his side and a constant field of cold grew around him.
"Minity, Ulfri. And the rest...Meet Karstaag." He chuckled "Karstagg, you know what to do."

He locked eyes with Minity, drawing his second blade again and charging towards her.

Cortova chuckles, rubbing the back of her head, messing with her already pretty messy hair in the process. The vashta nerada That were hiding in it swirl around her head for a moment before returning. “Thanks. Sorry about the bother, but I have no idea what I’m doing here.” She admits, shrugging. “I could just hold up in my ship, if that would be better.”

Sandrino Imperial
Haven's Spear, Southern Continent, Gladius I

As he was tired of walking around trying to find a nearby civilization, he'd sprint using his super speed ability, a black shadowy trail appeared coming from the redeemed vampire with powerful sorcery that is associated with blood while he runs using his ability. Minutes later, he stopped running as he found a fortified medieval castle on the distance. He was confused as to why castles are fortified especially that all castles in the Philippines were abandoned. He'd sprint again using his ability to go further as he wants to take a closer look of the fortified medieval castle. As expected, the equipments were modern with few mortals guarding their position although these mortals are fools according to himself due to the fact there are no searchlights and no lights outside the castle.

He'd use his super speed ability to climb onto the castle walls and he'd jump down which he nows entered to this very unfamiliar city. It clearly doesn't look like Philippines at all but a Western European one due to the infrastructures. Sandrino himself is cautious and vigilant, especially that he is on a unfamiliar city. He decided to lurk on the shadows as he goes further to the inner city.

James Gordon | Victor Zsasz
Mos Eisley

After the cantina incident, Jim followed the clown lady as she is the only one who sees Jim as an acquaintance in this place that is in the Star Wars movies and with the dust distract his eyes that caused him to stop, he rubbed his eyes and he realized that he lost Harleen. He doesn't know the way of this city and he decides to find her, even if the weather is one deadly summer.

Meanwhile, Victor Zsasz slowly opened his eyes and he realized he was in a bed on a empty room, what he could remember is that the female mob boss, Victoria Vinciguerra knocked him out after Zsasz himself was outnumbered. Clearly, it was a dream-.. a vivid dream and it was so real that he surely remembered he killed nine gangsters on a rich office in the 1960s Rome. Anyway, he stand up. As he opens the door, he was on a brothel full of prostitutes. He was shocked and confused and he started to think if he was drugged by someone.

"This is getting weird." He'd mutter to himself.

Victor left the brothel afterwards. As he exited the brothel, the sun was so hot and the heatwave was strong. He observed his surroundings, looking at people who look homeless and it's completely a desert town.

"Since when did I get here?" He'd say in a confused expression as he began to walk around the spaceport town.

While he walks around and clearly stays vigilant, Victor saw a woman with a clown makeup which he either identified her as a follower of Jerome Valeska or her presence looks like she's from Gotham. Victor approached the woman with her two hyenas.

"You. Could you please tell me where am I?" Victor asked the clown lady with a stern tone, his expression was so serious, looking at the clown lady in the eye, especially the she looks like a follower of Jerome which Victor finds the followers as an irritation, crazy and chaotic of Gotham.

"Head to the Throat of the World, stay hidden and wait for me at the base of the mountain. Take Serana with you, and she'll show you where it is."
Minity turned to walk away, only for her wife to tug on her arm.
"Minity."
"I know. But for now, we need to focus on ending him."

Turning back one final time, Minity gave the group a warm, reassuring smile before placing her helmet on and walking away. The walk to the Throat of the World would be long and tiresome, but she had taken it many a time before. It had been where she had discovered much more about herself and about the manner of the world.
"We were made to dominate. The will to power is in our blood. You feel it in yourself, do you not?" The words of a Dragon echoed in her mind

On the way she passed through more lands harmed by Vortex's invasion, with parts of scattered machinery being moved or picked apart by scavengers and made a quick stop at the Whiterun stables. The journey would be at least half a day to the base of the mountain, and even further to the Throat of the World. Looking through the horses, there was one she recognised above all else.

Shadowmere stood, tied to a post and bowed before the Dragonborn, allowing her to pet him while she removed her helmet.
"What are you doing here, boy?" She asked with a large smile. Resting her head against his, a tear rolled down the side Minity's face but she quickly snapped back to focus as someone tapped her on the shoulder.

Spinning around and drawing her sword, Minity stood face to face with a Whiterun guard, his hands raised.
"Woah, woah. I'm just a messenger. The Dragonborn told me to watch after him. Said to expect a Dunmer Nightingale."
With one shaking hand,the guard passed Minity a letter.

Your ride, m'lady. I know it's a long walk, so I found something to make the journey easier for you.
I want a fair fight this time, after all.
Much love, Sigmund The True Dragonborn and future ruler of Skyrim.

Scrunching it up in one hand, Minity began to undo Shadowmere's restraints, gently climbing onto his back and riding off.

****​
Reaching the base of the mountain within half a day, Minity stopped, allowing her horse to catch his breath before climbing it's seven thousand steps. Mere minutes into the climb, a Frost Troll jumped in front of the Dragonborn, preparing to strike only for her to open her mouth.
"Fus-Ro-Dah."

The rest of the ride was quiet, with Minity taking her time. Her horse, the cold and her thoughts were her only companions. Petting Shadowmere's mane and whispering reassurances into his ear, she pressed on until reaching High Hrothgar.

high-hrothgar.jpg
Removing her helmet, rode up to the doors, jumped from Shadowmere's back and pushed them open.

The interior was quiet and cold, with no fires burning nor any Greybeards in sight. With her horse by her side, she took a few steps into the halls and looked around every corner.
"Hello?" She called out "Arngeir?"

Using a spell to light up a fireplace, Minity petted Shadowmere's mane once more before pressing onwards. The Greybeards not being home was beyond unusual, but she pushed ideas of foul play on Sigmund's part out of her mind. For one thing, there wasn't any sign of bodies or blood within the halls, and Sigmund wasn't one for subtlety, at least when it came to her.
1595fbfc7dffbbb1e12ba4bd19152488-700.jpg
Waiting a few moments and letting out a heavy sigh, Minity pushed the doors open, stepping out onto the Throat of the World. She took a moment to look out at the stars, taking it in before looking across, seeing Sigmund standing with his back to her.

"I've just been standing here, waiting for days. For you."
"Where are the Grey..."
"Skip dialogue."
"What!?" Minity snapped "Answer my damn question you..."
"Skip dialogue." Sigmund muttered
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Skip dialogue." Sigmund gritted his teeth
"Just answer the damn question."
"Huh. Must be a glitch." He said, rather nonchalantly "Very well. I didn't kill them, even if I can kill essential NPCs now. I just...Forgot about them seeing as how I ignored the main questline for a while. And after I killed that damned dragon I didn't have a reason to come back here."

Minity reached for her sword
"He's alive. I had him and the Greybeards exiled to the Soul Cairn. They'll get out, eventually." Sigmund chuckled "You're welcome, by the way."
"For what?"
"Shadowmere. Took me a while to catch him."

Minity drew her sword with her right hand, preparing a spell with her left.
"Straight to the point. I like it."
"You're a warrior and another Dragonborn. If I ever met another like me, I'd respect them, seek an alliance and maybe one day call them my friend." Minity smiled under her helmet

Sigmund paused, a puzzled look on his face
"But...You imprisoned me, you threatened my family and you killed hundreds of people...So to hell with you!"

Sigmund drew his two blades, twirling them as he cracked his neck to the side and smiled.
"OD-AH-VIING!" Minity yelled

The dragon descended, with Farkas, Lydia and Ulfri on his back and while Sigmund was distracted, Minity struck Talion's hammer against a nearby stone, summoning the Ranger to her side.
With his eyes widened, Sigmund prepared to charge only for an arrow to strike him in the chest. His look of shock turned to pure rage.
"You played dirty."
"I played your game."
"I'd applaud that, but my hands are full." Sigmund chuckled "Very well, if you're wanting to play it my way..."

He holstered one of his blades and cast a spell, summoning a creature
latest
With a wave of the Frost Giant's club, three Ice Wraiths were summoned to his side and a constant field of cold grew around him.
"Minity, Ulfri. And the rest...Meet Karstaag." He chuckled "Karstagg, you know what to do."

He locked eyes with Minity, drawing his second blade again and charging towards her.

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
"Today, Sigmund will meet his end." Ulfri said as the group prepared.
Kot walked back to the edge of the town to get his Basilisk and was not long after close to the rest.

As Ulfri and Lydia jumped off Odahviing, they both drew their weapons. "Sigmund! Had you not come into my shop, you would've been fighting two enemies less. Including a Dragonborn. Had you not threatened my customer, you wouldn't have two Dragonborns to fight. But now, you're going down. Here and now. This is the end for you. May Stendarr have mercy for you, for you will find none from me." Ulfri said, hatred dripping from her words.

Kot however, was distracted for a moment and wasn't along with Odahviing at first to join him in battle. Finding a fellow Mandalorian who joined him. Kot moved his Basilisk towards the person in Neo-Crusader Armor, wearing it in the same color as him. "Su'cuy." Kot said to the Mandalorian. The two kept talking for a moment in their language before the second Mandalorian got onto the Basilisk and the two set out for battle.

As Kot came in, he noticed the giant Frost Giant. Grinning to himself from his mask. Ordering the other Mandalorian to fight on foot and after Sigmund while Kot would go after the Frost Giant with his Basilisk. After letting the other Mandalorian on the ground, he took off and headed straight for the Frost Giant. Trying to use the momentum of the speed and the weight of the Basilisk to bring the Giant off-balance while using the shock generator rods to create a powerful wave of plasma against the Giant to take care of it quickly while also shooting its other, less powerful weapons. Excluding the missiles.

Ulfri and Lydia joined Minity and charged in to Sigmund. However, Ulfri wasn't done yet with allies. As she looked around, she shouted as well. "Hun KAAL ZOOR!" and Hakon One-Eye appeared and started to join the group to attack Sigmund. Attacking him with a shout. "Fus RO DAH!"
The Mandalorian seemed to be taken by surprise as he/she saw the shouting. The Mandalorian grabbed their assault rifle and joined the group into the fight against Sigmund. Opening fire on the Dragonborn while shouting towards him in Mando'a. It was quite obvious that this person was not going to back down in the slightest.

POLIBIAS: DIAMOND CITY- EN ROUTE TO INDIA

Polibias bowed, his expression gleeful as he moved towards the private quaters.

"My dear lady, I am more then aware of the issues of a tail. Besides, I would rather not adopt a custom similar to a common...house cat."

Polibias moved towards the spare bunking - a tad dusty, but it seemed passable for temporary accommodation. He didn't need to sleep - His kin never had to, but the idea of resting his mind was peaceful, if putting his guard down, On such a remote transport as an aircraft though - he was fairly certain this would be his only chance to indulge himself in resting for a good while without putting himself at risk. Stretching, he scrambled onto the bunk, and despite Polibias's previous words he left the covers untouched, instead pacing on top of the bed before curling into a ball, his tail wrapped around him and acting as a pillow.

Jolie: Metro-Gotham Limits
Jolie leaned against the side of the car, her arms folded
"I'm not driving all the way there, if that's what you're asking. Too much merde in the way that wants to kill you. That, and my car can't go underwater." She offered Adam a half-smile and stretched her left arm.
She looked to the East, seeing the 'sun' rising and sighed heavily "Get in the damn car. We need to get further South."
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Is that what you think this is?" Karla asked "Polibias, you're not a common housecat. You're a crew member. Means freedom, a home, protection, a share of the loot and a good meal...And now that I think about it, aside from the loot part that sounds a bit like a housecat. Fuck."
She shook her head "But it's not."

She stretched her arms and legs one final time before starting to drift off "Ship's gonna needa' name...Good name."
As Karla fell asleep, there was a poof of magical energy and her outfit vanished, being replaced with her rubber ducky pyjamas. All the while, her tail curled up to cuddle Gino close to her chest. The rock hyrax hugged back, drifting off himself within a few moments.

The flight back to India would still take a few hours, with Karla spending the majority of it asleep. The other mercs were allowed some goddamn piece and quiet until the plane reached Indian airspace. Still forty minutes away from their destination in Delhi, Karla shot up.
"Sneezing dragons!" She yelled, rolling out of bed and hitting her head on the ground.

With a groan, she sat up and with another poof her pyjamas vanished, being replaced with her pirate outfit.
"I'm okay."

Polyblank Polyblank The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Sandrino Imperial
As he was tired of walking around trying to find a nearby civilization, he'd sprint using his super speed ability, a black shadowy trail appeared coming from the redeemed vampire with powerful sorcery that is associated with blood while he runs using his ability. Minutes later, he stopped running as he found a fortified medieval castle on the distance. He was confused as to why castles are fortified especially that all castles in the Philippines were abandoned. He'd sprint again using his ability to go further as he wants to take a closer look of the fortified medieval castle. As expected, the equipments were modern with few mortals guarding their position although these mortals are fools according to himself due to the fact there are no searchlights and no lights outside the castle.

He'd use his super speed ability to climb onto the castle walls and he'd jump down which he nows entered to this very unfamiliar city. It clearly doesn't look like Philippines at all but a Western European one due to the infrastructures. Sandrino himself is cautious and vigilant, especially that he is on a unfamiliar city. He decided to lurk on the shadows as he goes further to the inner city.

While going through the back-alleys and streets of the medieval-styled city, Imperial would notice that despite the medieval style, living standards and technology within the city were much higher, closer to the modern day with working lights and no sewage in the streets. In fact, the streets were extremely clean aside from a few drops of blood.

Deeper in the city, Imperial would get the feeling that he was being watched as shadows moved across the rooftops towards him. A figure moved around the corner, his skin was brown yet decayed, his face scared and his ears slightly pointed. He stood tall, at around 6ft 2 and wore full military fatigues
"Relax." He said with a voice like sandpaper "We're not gonna hurt you. We just want to talk."

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Venkman: Haven's Spear
"If you think you'd be more comfortable there." Venkman said "Sure. Alright, follow me."
Passing by another few Mages, and with the ground continuing to glisten under their feet Venkman led Cortova to a large harbour with hundreds of ports. There were a few boats, scattered at the different ports hovering above a blue river.
Cortova's ship, being one among only half a dozen space ships hovering and with a few Mages guarding it.

Venkman waved as the two approached, causing the guards to stand aside.
"Even if I wasn't busy, I don't think there's much I'd be able to do for your ship." He explained "I'm a psychiatrist, not an engineer."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Vale
"You're not in Kansas anymore, that's for sure." Harleen said with a smile "You're in Tat- Tatsumi-Vale." She turned her gaze to Ren and Nora and with one eyebrow raised "Am I saying that right?

She took a few steps towards Victor, noticing the serious look in his eyes "Are you okay, hon?"
She took another step "Are you on drugs?" She whispered
Rysesaka Rysesaka Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Douglas Ken: Sybil Japan
"Douglas. Douglas Ken." He introduced himself "And to put it short, you're saying that regardless of where I go in this shit-pile of a country I'm basically fucked?"
Douglas gave Yoshitaka a smirk "Well, it sounds like a challenge. But like I said, I'm not here for a revolution or to stick it to the man. I'm looking out for..."

He paused, to give Errol up would be a mistake even if the man had provided him with some much needed advice. It was too great a risk "Me. I just want to live and staying here, in this country is going to get me killed sooner or later."
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Cortova smiles at him. “Thanks so much for your help. I just really gotta get these things out of my skin. Newborns tend to eat the closest thing to them when they hatch.” She says, laughing a bit. She seems uncomfortably used to the thought of being eaten alive. Then again, with her partners, she’s probably at risk of that fairly often.

She looks up at her ship with a fond smile. “You know, I’d really like to show you around some time, once I’ve got her patched up. Maybe once you’re done with your work?” She asks, looking back to him.

Kenobi
"Dark Side" of the Moon

Present Day
Kenobi himself didn't count how many days, months or even years was he in on the prison and his beard is obviously long and he continued to meditate in order to master the balance of the Force. Kenobi doesn't know when he will come out of his isolated cell but he patiently waits his time to get out of his isolated cell.

"Lord Kenobi." A guard said, mocking his name "You have visitors."
Approaching the cell were two figures, both wearing cloaks to mask their faces. One of them had a metallic face, with his cloak being green and the other wore black Jedi robes.
"You might not know me, but I know you." The Jedi spoke
"Another version of you." Doom spoke "Like how the Thrawn of your world is different from the one we know. He's just here for blind sentimentality."

Luke glared back at Victor, but turned his gaze slowly back towards Ben.

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Seeing Serana Aela and one of the Mandalorians launching projectiles at Sigmund, Karstagg started to charge towards them, with the ground shaking underneath every step he took and a storm of ice following him.
An arrow from Aela's bow pierced through his skull but the ice giant just kept on pushing.

With Sigmund cornered by four different swordsmen, he started to draw back but kept both weapons drawn.
"Alright." He wore a smile, but let out a heavy sigh "It might not have happened in a long time, but I know what it looks like when I'm going to lose..."

Sybil Japan
Michael Knight
Michael woke up with a groan. He was still inside his car, KITT. "KITT?" Michael asked after a minute.
"Yes, Michael?" KITT responded.
"Where are we?" Michael asked KITT after a moment.
"I don't know, Michael. I cannot detect our current position." KITT answered.
Michael took a moment to think, an unknown location and KITT couldn't find out where they were. This could mean some really bad things. He needed more information about his surroundings. "Alright, KITT. Let's try to find more about where we are. Activate surveillance mode." And as KITT activated surveillance mode, Michael looked through the screen on the dashboard at what surveillance mode picked up about their surroundings.

Kenobi
Kenobi's Force-resistant cell, Prison Colony, the Gladius Moon

He stopped meditating when the guard interrupted his meditation by addressing him as Lord Kenobi, he also noticed the guard's mockery although he didn't mind it since he's now a man whose path is lost. He raised his eyebrows when the guard said that someone visited him. He lift himself up as the two figures approached his specialized force-resistant cell. The one wore a green cloak with a metallic face while the other wore a black robe which resembles the Thirteen Sith Lords of the Camarilla. As the old man has spoken to Kenobi; Kenobi himself was confused as he didn't know this old man at all or never encountered this person in his universe.

"What makes you say that, old man?" Kenobi replied Luke's statement by questioning him.

And then, the metallic face man speaks to him by saying 'another version' of himself which he replied by saying, "So, I'm not the original of myself?" Kenobi chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief. The metallic face man also encountered Thrawn from his universe, although their personalities between the original Thrawn and his Thrawn are almost the same, their loyalties and their goals are different from one another. Kenobi was quiet when the metallic face man interacted with him. He shift his gaze to the old man after the metallic face man said that the old man is just here for blind sentimentality.

"So, what are your sentiments, old man?" He'd ask the old man.

Sandrino Imperial

While walking to the shadows, Sandrino himself was impressed as this city is mostly medieval style while the technology is modern as usual, that includes the cleanliness of this city, it reminds the days when he was at Austria in the human form although he noticed a few drops of blood, he became more cautious and vigilant as he goes further to the inner city.

The deeper he goes, the more he feels the presence of a person due to the fact that he activated his sensor abilities and then a man drops himself down in front of Sandrino which cause him to raise his eyebrows, although he doesn't want to reveal himself as a vampire with deadly abilities, he remained calm and cautious at the same time. The moment this brown male speaks in English, he already knows that this is no Philippines but some foreign country he didn't know.

"Then talk or else I'm gonna kill you and your comrades who are hiding on the shadows. I know you're no mortal being." He said in a stern tone as he change his eye color to red, revealing himself as a vampire although he didn't show his fangs, yet.

James Gordon | Victor Zsasz
Tatsumi-Vale

Victor raised his eyebrows as his perspective change to desert town into a large island which makes him confused, he wasn't listening to the clown lady as his expression was blank but the clown lady able to grab Victor's attention when she approached him. As the clown lady took another step and questioned him. He rolled his eyes by saying,

"Technically, I am on drugs." He said in a sarcastic tone.

tumblr_owos2hRDz61v08u1wo5_400.gif

"Anyway, you remind me one of those fanatics of the so-called Clown Prince of Crime." Victor said as he mentioned Jerome Valeska. He took another step, faced-to-faced as he grabs his one Golden Deagle slowly at his waist and raised the gun, aiming at Harleen's neck which the gun is in a physical contact to Harleen. He goes to her ear by saying, "If you are one of those fanatics, I'm gonna kill you because you are against the new ruler of the Gotham underworld; Sofia Falcone, not unless you're not from my city."

Meanwhile, James Gordon would appear out of no where in the island, he saw Victor who was threatening Harleen to kill her by his gun which raised his eyebrows and confused at this same time. Is Harleen part of Penguin's kill list, judging by the fact that Victor Zsasz is the hitman of Penguin and one of the deadliest assassins in his universe-.. if not, the Multiverse? Anyway, James intervened the scene by saying,

"Hey Victor, that's enough." James said as he grabs his pistol from his waist, aiming his gun directly at Victor.

Victor was shock when he saw Captain James Gordon coming out of no where.

"Captain James Gordon! How are ya', Jim?" Victor said in a casual tone, smiling at him although his gun is still aimed at Harleen's neck

"Did you just call me Captain?" He'd ask him.

Victor chuckled by saying, "Don't be so humble, Jim, you became the captain of the GCPD because you helped your ex-lover get her throne back against Penguin!"

"What the hell are you talking about, Zsasz? Are you talking about Barbara Kean?" He'd ask.

"I'm talking about Sofia Falcone, Jim." Victor said.

"What?! Since when the hell did I became the ex-lover of Don Falcone's daughter?!" He'd ask

"Since the time you consolidate your position as the Captain of the GCPD, duh. " Victor rolled his eyes. "By the way, why are you like this despite the fact that you already knew what happened in these past few months, huh, Captain Gordon?"

"You know what? I don't know what the hell are you talking about. Now release her before this ends badly."

"Seriously, Jim? This lady right here is a member of the cult that worships Jerome and you know that they are the annoying pests of Gotham since they're against us and against you. I have a right to kill this woman, Jim."

"Victor, she's not one of Jerome's fellow minions."

"And what makes you say that, Jim?"

"I already knew her and she definitely isn't a follower now release her or else." James reveals his black eyes which caused Victor to raise his eyebrows.

"I thought you're cured?" Victor asked.

"Since when did I cure this disease, tell me."

"Since the virus ended? Alright, I'm gonna release this woman, no hard feelings, Jim." Victor said as he puts his Golden Eagle back to his waist, doing the pose he made when he comes for peace and he backed away from Harleen a bit.

2fd17a1127bb3fc8bdc626ed961f425d.gif

"You alright, Harleen?" James said as he puts his gun back to his waist, his eyes have also go back to normal. "Sorry, Victor here despise the cultists that worship Jerome. Anyway, this is Victor Zsasz, one of the deadliest assassins in Gotham that works for Penguin, my universe."

"I work for Sofia Falcone now, not Penguin, I betrayed him and you arrested him." Victor corrected him which made Jim confused, Jim really doesn't know what's going on, especially at Victor's statement. Victor looks at Harleen by saying, "I'm sorry about earlier." Victor shift his attention to Jim by saying, "Anyway, what did you just say? Your universe?" Victor said in a curious tone

"I can't explain it. Anyway, we will have a long talk later, Victor."

"Alright, Jim, since you're the only one who I know here at this moment."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Venkman: Haven's Spear (Southern Continent)
"I'd like that." Venkman smiled "Only spaceships I've been around haven't exactly been up and running. Just um...Be careful. Please."
He turned around, waving over his shoulder at Cortova as the Mage walked towards the city's centre. He'd ask somebody to keep an eye on her, of course but he told himself that the sooner he started his work, the sooner it would be over.
Entering the tower, he started to walk to the lower levels and after walking down several sets of spiral staircases he came to a cold room, shielded by a large metal door.
In a large font it read: Morgue

Venkman sighed and pushed the door open.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Sandrino Imperial

While walking to the shadows, Sandrino himself was impressed as this city is mostly medieval style while the technology is modern as usual, that includes the cleanliness of this city, it reminds the days when he was at Austria in the human form although he noticed a few drops of blood, he became more cautious and vigilant as he goes further to the inner city.

The deeper he goes, the more he feels the presence of a person due to the fact that he activated his sensor abilities and then a man drops himself down in front of Sandrino which cause him to raise his eyebrows, although he doesn't want to reveal himself as a vampire with deadly abilities, he remained calm and cautious at the same time. The moment this brown male speaks in English, he already knows that this is no Philippines but some foreign country he didn't know.

"Then talk or else I'm gonna kill you and your comrades who are hiding on the shadows. I know you're no mortal being." He said in a stern tone as he change his eye color to red, revealing himself as a vampire although he didn't show his fangs, yet.

The man raised his hands "Oh, buddy. You're not the only Kindred around here. In fact, most of the city is..."
He bared fangs of his own "Just be grateful it's me you're talking to, and not the Prince or some higher up." He said in a stern yet also cautious tone. Despite baring his Vamperic fangs, his body language read that he wasn't planning on fighting Imperial in the slightest "They'd have your head. Me, I'm just a glorified bodyguard...And as you can tell by my good looks, a Nosferatu."

He looked around, his eyes darting from shadow to shadow.
"My boys and I don't want to hurt you. We just want to know who you are and where the hell you came from...And I don't mean how you snuck in. Some higher-up ordered us to let you in."

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Lexcorp Transport: Remnant Cities
Luthor stepped out of the transport and onto a rooftop, Mercy and two of the armoured soldiers at his side while he fixed his tie. Rather than his Warsuit, Lex wore a different kind of armour, a black suit with a red tie he'd done battle in before.
"You're late." A voice scolded

The first thing Lex noticed about Lt Anika were her horns, sticking out of the head of the young soldier
"On the contrary, we're five seconds early." Lex smirked
"Is that meant to impress me?" Anika asked
"That's enough." Another voice called out

Lex, Mercy and his security looked to the edge of the building where Emperor Ghandi stood, his gaze not focused on the meeting but on the streets below as animals moved through the area. A lone Owlbear locked eyes with the Indian Lord, letting out a growl before moving deeper into the plant-covered metropolis

"I have it." Lex said
"So we're skipping the formalities?" Ghandi asked, gently turning "There's no rush, my friend."
"I thought you were on a tight schedule."
"I was. But now Vortex has been dealt with and the Xing Empire is otherwise...Occupied. I'm sorry if you had to rush to get here."

Seeing a glare in Lex's eyes, Ghandi took a step forwards
"Oh please. We had nothing to do with that." Anika scoffed
"But you did wipe out Vortex."
"I won't deny that." Ghandi spoke in a soft tone "But he had to be stopped."
"I'm not saying he didn't. Vortex would have made his way to my part of this world, eventually." Lex sighed "Still, there's one thing that's been bothering me about that incident."

Ghandi gave Luthor a light smile "What can I say to ease your mind?"
"Although his initial methods were...A concern."
"Lex. You did see the drone footage, right?"
"By no means am I defending that imbecile." Lex shook his head "But everything post that. Building shelters, handing out clean food and drinking water to parts of the wasteland...Only to suddenly turn around and attack."
"He was luring them in."
"Obviously. But with a personality like his, surely he would have announced something before the attack? I've seen the drone footage at least twenty times. I watched footage of his destruction ten times...He simply had too big an ego to attack quietly."
"I wouldn't call what he did, quiet."
"I mean, without any grand speeches or a juvenile 'psyche, I got you'."

Lex took a few steps forwards so that his face and the face of the Indian Emperor almost met. Lex was the taller man by a few inches, and the way he carried himself helped, standing up straight with his arms at his side. Ghandi, on the other hand leaned over on his cane as he steadied himself with almost every single step.
"He tried to play the long game, and he lost. It is that simple." Ghandi sighed "Now, hand over the case."

Lex passed the case over, with the Lord of India slouching as it entered his hands. He gently passed it to Anika who opened it and smiled, giving her Lord a nod in response.
"You'll up..."
"No Indian troops shall set foot in Metro-Gotham. As we agreed. That crime-infested cesspool is yours."

Luthor nodded at Ghandi in response and offered him a handshake "A pleasure doing business with you."
After the two had shaken, Luthor walked back to his transport "Thanks for the tea." He said with a smile

The silence of nature carried through the remnant cities was interrupted for a spit second as a single gunshot went off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back