• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

The Heroes
All four eventually came across a small town. A much, much more technologically advanced town than the Hamlet.
And seemingly deserted.
Tardif, shooting a look at the city, silently gestured for his comrades to stand back. Drawing his axe and hook, he went ahead to scout.
What he would find would either be extremely impressive or nothing at all.
But if the Bounty Hunter was concerned about what could happen alone, he didn't show it as he began scouting the town.

Kenobi
Kenobi's Force-resistant cell
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

He have his lip further forward when Doom said that it was months but inside the prison, it feels like years, he said although his lip goes back to normal after that as he sighs. He raised his eyebrows as the metal man masked mentioned about the Sith attacking his country but which Sith? There are many alternate versions of Sith across Multiverse and this time, he decided to reply what Doom have mentioned.

"Which Sith are you talking about?" He'd reply.

And then there's this old man Skywalker which he assumed now that he is Anakin Skywalker from an (original) alternate universe. He was confused as he was called Ben, no one had called Kenobi that name before other than Obi-Wan and of course Lord Kenobi, other than that, they requested a help to bring down this "cult" they mentioned and if Kenobi helped then he is proven redeemed, even if he already is a redeemed person but that doesn't mean that he is back in the light side since he will never come back there.

"Anakin, could you at least give me the details about this cult you have mentioned and also how did the Obi-Wan Kenobi of your world died?" He asked with a determined tone as he eyes Luke, not knowing that he is the old Luke Skywalker.

"I'm not Anakin." Luke shook his head "I'm...I'm his son."
"They follow the teachings of the Old Sith Brotherhood, before Darth Bane wiped them out with another religion entirely." Doom cut him off, stepping in between Luke and the cell walls "A doomsday cult, of sorts. If not for this second belief Doom would probably pay them no mind but, the situation on Gladius-I is so volatile that..."
"Let's just say that a lot of people could die and leave it at that. Now, are you in or out?"

Sandrino Imperial
LaCroix's Office (Haven's Spear)
Southern Continent
Gladius I

Sandrino himself was surprised when LaCroix, out of no where, got angry at him as he scowled at Sandrino with no apparent reason at all and then his bodyguard, the Sheriff, grabbed his massive blade on the back on the orders of LaCroix.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" He yelled at LaCroix.

Then LaCroix would give Sandrino a question, a quick death or a fight? Sandrino was angry, realizing that this was a trap all along.

"I knew this would be a trap! I'm gonna kill that fucking Nosferatu!" He said as his eyes goes red, revealing his fangs aggressively to LaCroix and his bodyguard.

Suddenly, the electricity in LaCroix's office blacked out for a second and the electricity turns itself back on but this time someone appeared beside Sandrino.

View attachment 416138
The man standing beside Sandrino which is the corrupted version of Sandrino.

The man is Sandrino but the corrupt version of himself, although his facial features changed, the eyes of this man isn't related to any vampires but related to the demons although this man is still a Kindred, a very rare Kindred that shouldn't be messed with. His corrupted version of himself would laugh at Sandrino, LaCroix and his bodyguard.

"This is fun! I wish I have bring popcorn from the homeland." The corrupted Sandrino chuckled as he eyes the scene.

"Ikaw?! (You?!)" Sandrino was shocked when he encounter the corrupted Sandrino once again.

"Ayoko makitang iniinsulto tayo ng isang mahinang bampira, Sandrino. (I don't want to see that we are being insulted by a weak vampire, Sandrino.)" His corrupted version of himself said as his stance shift directly to Sandrino.

"Pero pano ka nabuhay?! (But how are you alive?!)" Sandrino asked the corrupted version.

"Dahil buhay ka pa ngunit buhay pa rin ako. (It's because you are alive which I am alive as well.)" the corrupted Sandrino replied, smirking at Sandrino.

"Ano gagawin mo?! (What are you going to do?!) Sandrino asked him as he prepared to fight the corrupt Sandrino.

"Sisiguraduhin ko na luluhod sila sa atin! (I will make sure that they will kneel to us!)"

The corrupt Sandrino dashed towards Sandrino which the corrupt Sandrino would forcefully merge with Sandrino, the merging was a success and the corrupt Sandrino takes over Sandrino's body. His demonic eye would met LaCroix and his bodyguard.

"Before we fight. Let me introduce myself, I am the real Sandrino Imperial. The other one you met is Sandrino Villalobo, a redeemed vampire who gets weaker and weaker because he believed in goodness which I don't believe. Goodness? Let me ask you something, fledgling." he focused to LaCroix as he said fledgling in order to intimidate LaCroix.

"Am I facing a good person? Are you part of the so-called goodness? No. I know about your past life, fledgling." he would teleport beside LaCroix.

"Sebastian LaCroix, born in the year of 1794. French aristocracy and served in Napoleon's army and was embraced by a Belgian noble during the war. Making allies with other vampires and backstabbed them in the end." while the corrupt Sandrino was beside LaCroix, another corrupt Sandrino would appear in front of LaCroix by saying,

"And you met your bodyguard while you traveled in the African continent then you went to London and killed the father of an elite vampire hunter! Why kill the father when he isn't the threat of your existence?!" the corrupt Sandrino asked him with a shout the moment he said why. "You are one evil Kindred! You're just like me but you will never ever be like me, fledgling, because you are weak." He'd laugh, shaking his head as he belittle LaCroix.

As there are two corrupt Sandrinos looking at LaCroix, another corrupt Sandrino would appear beside LaCroix which makes it three. (There would be two Sandrinos standing beside LaCroix now while the other is in front of LaCroix.)

"And you? A Prince?" He'd shake his head. "It seems the Camarilla is blinded, you don't have a position to be a Prince because you are weak. Weaker than a mortal human being." He'd say in a stern tone, belittling the Prince more. "Good thing Kindred factions doesn't have establishment in my country." all of corrupted Sandrino clones would fade into an ash and the real corrupted Sandrino appeared in front of LaCroix.

"I'm older than you, fledgling. I was born in the Philippines under Spanish colonial rule at 1575 with a Spaniard blood, got embraced by my mentor who was a very powerful female Tremere, that includes my papa although they're both dead already." the corrupt Sandrino realize that he spilled most of his personal information to his enemies and he stopped talking, looking at LaCroix and his bodyguard. The atmosphere was intense because the corrupt Sandrino changed the atmosphere inside the office. (LaCroix and the Sheriff could feel it).

"Like I said, you should have speak properly to us." the corrupt Sandrino raised his right hand, flipping over the table violently in front of LaCroix and the Sheriff.

"Kneel before us-." and then his tone changed into demonic voice the moment he said, "Or die."

He unleashed his powerful telekenitic ability by making LaCroix and the Sheriff forcefully kneel with an imment physical pain, if they resist, it will bring more physical pain to them. Meanwhile, the door is automatically locked by the corrupt Sandrino to make sure no one enters the office.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

LaCroix's eyes were wide, his face turning paler than usual when the other Kindred recounted his life. He'd entered into the city blind to LaCroix's world, not even knowing what a Nosferatu was.
"Age is just a number." LaCroix spat "I am far stronger than you could ever hope to be, fledgling. Make your threats, make your demands. I'll mount your skull on the walls outside this city for all Kindred and mortals to see!"
He turned to the Sheriff and nodded but before he could make a strike the table was flipped and they were both struck with the telekinesis. Although LaCroix struggled at first, he used the flipped table to steady himself and reached for something underneath it.

He drew a sword of his own, a cutlass similar in design to those seen in the Napoleonic wars and took a step forwards. The pain in his body caused him to wince with every single step he took but the Prince kept going.
The Sheriff, on the other hand was a far more powerful Kindred, at least in terms of his physical strength. He pushed through the hold on him with relative ease, not saying a word as he towered above Imperial.

He brought the sword down, carving into the Filipino Vampire and causing him to lose concentration while LaCroix twirled his sword, slowly approaching Imperial while the Sheriff held him in his grasp.
The doors to the office burst open and LaCroix's guards stood there, all armed with rapid-fire crossbows with Taylor at their side. The Nosferatu had his fangs bared and stood ready to strike at Imperial.

Walking up to meet the Vampire's face, LaCroix wore a smirk
"Power is more than just a Ventrue's Dominate, or a Gangrel's Protean." He explained "You could be the most powerful Gangrel in all of Gladius-I but without influence, allies and wealth. You are nothing."
Holding his cutlass to Imperial's throat, LaCroix smiled "Now, kneel. Or die." He threatened "I still have my questions."

Markiplier: Rush Valley
"Nevermind me." Mark smiled, helping Asriel to his feet "I'm alright, kiddo."
Dropping the cane, Mark started to carry the child in his arms. The pain was starting to be overwhelming but he gritted his teeth and persisted, walking towards the soldiers and medics waiting outside.
"Mei's still at the hospital. Get him there. Now!" Mark shouted

The soldiers gently took Asriel from Mark's large arms, placing him into the back of an ambulance.
"You're going to be alright." Mark smiled "Just hold on for another minute."

Sleek Sleek nimona nimona

The Heroes
All four eventually came across a small town. A much, much more technologically advanced town than the Hamlet.
And seemingly deserted.
Tardif, shooting a look at the city, silently gestured for his comrades to stand back. Drawing his axe and hook, he went ahead to scout.
What he would find would either be extremely impressive or nothing at all.
But if the Bounty Hunter was concerned about what could happen alone, he didn't show it as he began scouting the town.

The town may have seemed deserted from a distance, but when Tardif entered he would hear footsteps coming from his left, behind a row of houses. A second set of heavy footsteps could be heard as well, similar to hoofs against the snow. Both sets were starting to close in on Tardif's position and, slowly but surely they showed themselves.

The first set belonged to a man, at least that's how he appeared at first for Tardif saw under his cloak to see the face of a dark purple scaled lizard-like creature. His cloak was furred and brown to shield him from the cold and it appeared to hide a tail. His eyes locked with Tardif for a few seconds before he quickly turned away.
The hoofed creature moved into view, locking it's gaze onto Tardif. It stood at at least ten feet tall, and was covered in a coat of fire that melted the snow where it stood.
minotaurSkeleton.jpg
(wielding a flaming greatsword rather than an axe

It pointed one of it's flaming and fiery fingers towards Tardif but said nothing.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Tardif
The Bounty Hunter let out an astonished growl for only a brief second.
Tardif, wasting no time, prepared for battle, but kept a silent gaze on the creature. There was no possible way Tardif could fight these two and survive-he would either have to resort to diplomacy or get his allies. And Tardif knew it, so he didn't make any threatening gesture besides his earlier axe draw.
"Hmph."
(UNKNOWN MONSTER ENCOUNTERED: +5 stress)
(Tardif 5/100 stress (somethings gonna happen if it hits 100)

Last edited:
Namorae & Farator-Outside Haven’s Spear

Namorae lays back on her cot, as her father looks through their supplies. “How are we doing?” She asks, concerned. Farator sighs.

“I will be fine, of course. I’m rather thirsty at the moment, but that can be dealt with. You, on the other hand… we have two days of water left, and that’s with just you. We will have to find a source soon.”

Namorae nods, and is about to say something in response, when something catches her attention. She stares into nothing, her eyes glowing with a soft blue tone. Farator sits patiently, raising an eyebrow. Namorae looks surprised.

“Really? How many? … Damn, should probably check that out.”

She gets up, and grabs her cloak, Farator immediately looking concerned. “Where are you going?”

“Massive ghost cluster, sort of just came out of nowhere. Gonna go see what’s up.” She says, putting on her male elven disguise. “I’ll be fine, it’s near sunset anyway.”

“That’s what I’m worried about. Last time we got close to the city, you sensed vampires.”

“I’ll be fine, I’ll stay out of their way.” Namorae assures him, pulling the cloak over her head. “I’ll mind tap you if something goes wrong.”

Farator nods, pursing his lips. “Be careful. I would rather avoid murder charges so soon after getting here.” Namorae laughs, and waves to him, heading out towards the strange gathering of spirits.

Asriel Dreemurr: Rush Valley
Asriel was surprisingly light. He couldn't have weighed more than thirty pounds, oddly enough.
In the ambulance, the paramedics would soon find they had their work cut out for them. He even had a broken rib, a multitude of scratches and bruises, and a few broken fingers. His left ankle was also messed up badly.

He sighed as he felt their painkillers kick in, feeling himself lose his grip on consciousness as the sedatives knocked him out on his way to the hospital.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen nimona nimona

Buddy Armstrong: Diamond City
She blinked. Where was she? It looked like shit....but what the hell was going on? Was THAT a woman?

The girl's mind was overwhelmed with a million million questions. She was in Olathe one second, and another she was in this shithole of a city. There were men as usual....but she was amazed by how many women she saw. There must've been dozens. And they were treated the same as the men? It was culture shock at its finest, and Buddy was caught in the middle of this.

The poncho-wearing survivor looked around in awe, unsure of what the hell was going on. Unlike the other children, she was armed. Her poncho had an improvised scabbard wrapped around it, and her large Katana poked out of it. The sharp-looking sword glinted in the light almost threateningly, the stained hilt showing off the blood and wear of a hundred fights.
"Holy shit......."

She whispered, looking around. The bandages over her eye shifted slightly with the wind, and her remaining eye glanced over as she fixed it.
She had work to do, she knew, but for now she needed to get her bearings.

(OPEN)

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

Kenobi was shock when the old man himself was Luke Skywalker, he can't even imagine that Luke is an old man.

"Prince Skywalker?" He'd ask in a curious tone until he realized that this wasn't the Prince, scratching his beard by saying, "Oh, right, Luke Skywalker from another world, nice to meet you."

And then Doom would cut Luke off and began explaining the details about the Sith cult which is the Dark Brotherhood; a perverted version of the Jedi Order that isn't considered a true Sith, especially that the ideals of the Dark Brotherhood aren't related to the Sith Conglomerate's ideology. Kenobi himself was relieved when the cult wasn't the remnants of the Conglomerate. Kenobi nods after that and then Doom questioned him. He replied by saying,

"Of course I'm in, I'll do my best to help you but before we go take down this cult, can I at least take a bath? I've been in this cell for like an eternity! Surely you'll agree, right?" Kenobi chuckled, trying to bring sense of humor to these two individuals but Kenobi is serious about it, he really needs to take a bath.

Sandrino Imperial
Southern Continent
Gladius-I

He raised his eyebrows when the Prince risk his life by getting the cutlass to fight the corrupt Sandrino and the Sheriff wasn't affected by the ability which caught his interest to the Sheriff and then LaCroix twirled his cutlass towards the corrupt Sandrino which he was a bit loss his concentration and the Sheriff grab his grasp. He didn't fight at all as this was just the beginning, the corrupt Sandrino himself already knows what will happen next and then the doors were burst open by his guards and Taylor; the Nosferatu was there. The corrupt Sandrino shift his gaze to the Nosferatu while his grasp was held by the Sheriff.

"The other Sandrino is very angry at you, gargoyle." He unleash his demonic laugh, insulting the Nosferatu.

And then he shift his gaze back to the Prince as he slowly approached him and the Cutlass' tip would be on his throat and LaCroix began to talk with him, he listened to the Ventrue's every word he spoke although the term Gladius-I makes the corrupt Sandrino curious, that includes the original Sandrino who is just watching the scene while he is still "inside" the body that is currently using by his corrupt version, the original doesn't want to get out of the body since they are in a bad position. Anyway..

"The way you talk reminds me of my brother who betrayed me by dethroning me." He chuckled. "Although, what the fuck is Gladius-I?! Is this what this place called?!" he shout at the Prince demonically which a cold wind comes out to his mouth thru an echo towards the Prince and then when the Prince threatened him once again. He looked at him in the eye by saying,

"Your threats make this fight extended, LaCroix."

The corrupt Sandrino fades into an ash which he got released himself from the Sheriff although his disappearance lasts for fifteen seconds until he spawned himself where the Prince and the Sheriff previously stand. He eyes the vampires that has a dying loyalty to the Prince which makes him disgusted, before he fights, he began to speak to the Prince.

"I guess I was wrong belittling you, LaCroix, the way you talk reminds me of myself when I once ruled the domains in my country however, what makes me disgusted is the loyalty of your men. Is the loyalty lasts forever?" He said although without the demonic voice he was using.

Without hesitation, he dashed towards the vampires as he began to form a tornado but using his personal variant; the smooth lethal blood (since he is the corrupt version of Sandrino).

fxhZNH

The corrupt Sandrino forming a tornado; smooth lethal blood variant.

The wind would be very strong which it can wreak havoc inside LaCroix's office, all objects, including paintings and alike would integrate to the blood tornado and gets thrown towards the Prince, the Sheriff and to the guards violently. The blood tornado swiftly dash towards the Sheriff and the corrupt Sandrino grabs the Sheriff swiftly by using his enhanced strength. As the Sheriff would be integrated into the blood tornado, the Sheriff would feel the pain due to the fact that the walls of the blood tornado are venomous and lethal although the corrupt Sandrino doubts that this giant Kindred could feel any pain and could scream.

Last edited:
The drive to the hospital was quick, probably in part due to Mark yelling at the driver the entire way to speed up. Asriel would come to in a hospital bed, with Mei standing nearby, performing her Alkahestry.
Mark sat in a nearby chair, sleeping with Chica resting her head on his lap. The golden retriever had taken some hits that day, but was mostly okay with only some minor bruising from the time Jason had tossed her away from his ankles. Her eyes looked to Mark, then to Asriel as she noticed him stirring and, in response she let out a bark that jolted Mark away.
"Shit! What is it girl?!" He cried, speaking at a fast pace with alarm in his voice
"Oh, you're awake." Mark smiled "Before you freak out, that's Mei. She knows a bunch of healing Alchemy that..."
"Alkahestry." She corrected. Her attention was still very much on treating Asriel, making more circles using her shurikens around him "Don't try to move, Asriel. You'll be alright in a few minutes." She gave the child a warm smile "Just give me..."

"Might still feel awful." Mark cut in with a chuckle "I sure do..." He lowered his head, shaking it gently "And sorry."

Sleek Sleek ( nimona nimona your character could have chosen to go with them or stay in the ruins of the police station, leaving that up to you)

She blinked. Where was she? It looked like shit....but what the hell was going on? Was THAT a woman?

The girl's mind was overwhelmed with a million million questions. She was in Olathe one second, and another she was in this shithole of a city. There were men as usual....but she was amazed by how many women she saw. There must've been dozens. And they were treated the same as the men? It was culture shock at its finest, and Buddy was caught in the middle of this.

The poncho-wearing survivor looked around in awe, unsure of what the hell was going on. Unlike the other children, she was armed. Her poncho had an improvised scabbard wrapped around it, and her large Katana poked out of it. The sharp-looking sword glinted in the light almost threateningly, the stained hilt showing off the blood and wear of a hundred fights.
"Holy shit......."

She whispered, looking around. The bandages over her eye shifted slightly with the wind, and her remaining eye glanced over as she fixed it.
She had work to do, she knew, but for now she needed to get her bearings.
(OPEN)

Buddy would see a figure in power armour remove their helmet as they sat down on a steel box, revealing a woman underneath. As she was keeping an eye out for the women, she would see others working alongside the men, treating wounded, carrying supplies and even using a makeshift practice range to train. Due to the charred skin of the Ghouls, Buddy might not have been able to tell that some of them were women at first, including a woman with a broken collar around her neck, walking with Rex and Preston.

The three leaders examined the troops, and appeared to be talking amongst themselves. ( Sleek Sleek , Snake could be with them if you want as there are Diamond Dogs in the city).

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

Kenobi was shock when the old man himself was Luke Skywalker, he can't even imagine that Luke is an old man.

"Prince Skywalker?" He'd ask in a curious tone until he realized that this wasn't the Prince, scratching his beard by saying, "Oh, right, Luke Skywalker from another world, nice to meet you."

And then Doom would cut Luke off and began explaining the details about the Sith cult which is the Dark Brotherhood; a perverted version of the Jedi Order that isn't considered a true Sith, especially that the ideals of the Dark Brotherhood aren't related to the Sith Conglomerate's ideology. Kenobi himself was relieved when the cult wasn't the remnants of the Conglomerate. Kenobi nods after that and then Doom questioned him. He replied by saying,

"Of course I'm in, I'll do my best to help you but before we go take down this cult, can I at least take a bath? I've been in this cell for like an eternity! Surely you'll agree, right?" Kenobi chuckled, trying to bring sense of humor to these two individuals but Kenobi is serious about it, he really needs to take a bath.

"After all that time locked up, that's your only request?" Luke smiled, letting out a slight chuckle "Alright."
"How do you know he won't run for it?" Doom asked

He raised his eyebrows when the Prince risk his life by getting the cutlass to fight the corrupt Sandrino and the Sheriff wasn't affected by the ability which caught his interest to the Sheriff and then LaCroix twirled his cutlass towards the corrupt Sandrino which he was a bit loss his concentration and the Sheriff grab his grasp. He didn't fight at all as this was just the beginning, the corrupt Sandrino himself already knows what will happen next and then the doors were burst open by his guards and Taylor; the Nosferatu was there. The corrupt Sandrino shift his gaze to the Nosferatu while his grasp was held by the Sheriff.

"The other Sandrino is very angry at you, gargoyle." He unleash his demonic laugh, insulting the Nosferatu.

And then he shift his gaze back to the Prince as he slowly approached him and the Cutlass' tip would be on his throat and LaCroix began to talk with him, he listened to the Ventrue's every word he spoke although the term Gladius-I makes the corrupt Sandrino curious, that includes the original Sandrino who is just watching the scene while he is still "inside" the body that is currently using by his corrupt version, the original doesn't want to get out of the body since they are in a bad position. Anyway..

"The way you talk reminds me of my brother who betrayed me by dethroning me." He chuckled. "Although, what the fuck is Gladius-I?! Is this what this place called?!" he shout at the Prince demonically which a cold wind comes out to his mouth thru an echo towards the Prince and then when the Prince threatened him once again. He looked at him in the eye by saying,

"Your threats make this fight extended, LaCroix."

The corrupt Sandrino fades into an ash which he got released himself from the Sheriff although his disappearance lasts for fifteen seconds until he spawned himself where the Prince and the Sheriff previously stand. He eyes the vampires that has a dying loyalty to the Prince which makes him disgusted, before he fights, he began to speak to the Prince.

"I guess I was wrong belittling you, LaCroix, the way you talk reminds me of myself when I once ruled the domains in my country however, what makes me disgusted is the loyalty of your men. Is the loyalty lasts forever?" He said although without the demonic voice he was using.

Without hesitation, he dashed towards the vampires as he began to form a tornado but using his personal variant; the smooth lethal blood (since he is the corrupt version of Sandrino).

fxhZNH

The corrupt Sandrino forming a tornado; smooth lethal blood variant.

The wind would be very strong which it can wreak havoc inside LaCroix's office, all objects, including paintings and alike would integrate to the blood tornado and gets thrown towards the Prince, the Sheriff and to the guards violently. The blood tornado swiftly dash towards the Sheriff and the corrupt Sandrino grabs the Sheriff swiftly by using his enhanced strength. As the Sheriff would be integrated into the blood tornado, the Sheriff would feel the pain due to the fact that the walls of the blood tornado are venomous and lethal although the corrupt Sandrino doubts that this giant Kindred could feel any pain and could scream.

Taylor would shrug at the insult "Eh, I've been called worse. Try to do better. Now, for fuck's sake just stand down before you get hurt."

"My threats?" LaCroix scoffed "You were the one who tried to make us kneel, you imbecile! I just wanted to talk! To question you about your origins and your arrival here! I was even prepared to offer you sanctuary here!"
He scoffed again "Now, you'll just be a decoration on the walls of this city!"

When Imperial questioned the loyalty of the other Kindred, LaCroix's eyes met those of the men and women who he ruled over.
"Well? What do you have to say?"
"LaCroix, I'll be honest." Taylor spoke up "You're a bit of a shit, but...It's better than the alternative."
The Prince only smiled in response

With the blood tornado filling the room, most the security staff and indeed LaCroix himself were thrown aside. Taylor, managed to stand his ground and approached the tornado for himself.
Inside, the Sheriff struggled against the winds but managed to grab a hold of Imperial, holding him by the throat and proceeding to try and crush it. In his other giant hand he held Imperial's arms, preventing him from clawing at his face.

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Tardif
The Bounty Hunter let out an astonished growl for only a brief second.
Tardif, wasting no time, prepared for battle, but kept a silent gaze on the creature. There was no possible way Tardif could fight these two and survive-he would either have to resort to diplomacy or get his allies. And Tardif knew it, so he didn't make any threatening gesture besides his earlier axe draw.
"Hmph."
(UNKNOWN MONSTER ENCOUNTERED: +5 stress)
(Tardif 5/100 stress (somethings gonna happen if it hits 100)

Raising a hand towards the skeleton, the lizard-man kept his gaze on Tardif. The Minotaur slowly raised his blade, although his eyes were still locked onto the warrior.
"Who are you? What are you doing so far North?" He asked

Tardif
The bounty hunter realized that diplomacy was what was going to get him out of this mess. Partial honesty it is-just enough to not draw suspicion.
"Adventurer. Here to see if this place was deserted. Guess not. Leaving now."
The Heroes
By this point the three outside the town were getting suspicious. Tardif never took this long.
(The party will enter the town next post)

Last edited:
Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

"Oh and also, free me in this cell, it drains the Force in me, its like I'm experiencing starvation in a planet who was struck in a famine.” Kenobi said in a casual tone.

And then the paranoid Doom would question Luke if Kenobi will escape under their wing. Kenobi let out a chuckle by saying,

“I won't, just don't treat me as a prisoner.” Kenobi said as he lock his eyes to Doom.

Sandrino Imperial
Southern Continent
Gladius-I

Inside the blood tornado, the Sheriff was able to hold the corrupt Sandrino’s throat and was attempting to crush it which he struggled a bit since the Sheriff is a very powerful and a giant Kindred and also his giant hand held both of his arms, the Sheriff is a good fighter, able to compete the corrupt Sandrino but the Sheriff himself can't find the loophole of the corrupt Sandrino.

“You can't even find the loophole, idiot.” the corrupt Sandrino proceeds to kick the Sheriff’s groin using his legs one by one. The kick is faster than a second or light, hopefully, this could weakened the Sheriff and let him go so that the corrupt Sandrino could proceed to weakened the Sheriff more.

In order to annoy and irritate the Sheriff, he himself teleported behind the Sheriff, freeing him from the Sheriff, the corrupt Sandrino creates two clones of himself inside the blood tornado. The three corrupt Sandrinos (including the real corrupt Sandrino) forms a 'triad position', facing the Sheriff. The three Sandrinos demonically screamed very loudly towards the Sheriff to lose his concentration on the fight, after that, the two Sandrino clones who are in front of the Sheriff proceed to claw the Sheriff as a distraction while the real corrupt Sandrino proceed to punch the Sheriff's spine violently, Sandrino's punch is very fast, faster than a light. Sandrino hoped that this could weakened the Sheriff further, especially that the Sheriff is facing three corrupt Sandrinos (including himself).

The goat child was....surprised to say the least. He was tempted to push the woman away, but decided that he wasn't capable and that it would be rude.
Mark's comment puzzled him

"What for? What's wrong? That psycho wouldn't have left me alive if you hadn't did what you did. It's okay."
He smiled.

"as for this alka-whatever....are these....circles...necessary?"
He asked, looking around.

Buddy walked up to their midst, brushing aside all glances and protests and butted in.
"What's going on here? Where am I?"

The child asked rather rudely. They didn't care what the group was discussing, only that they got their answer. Despite her small frame, Buddy cut an imposing figure. Rex and Preston both could see the fighter in her eye, Preston with the hunter/hunted look he saw in all of the raiders he had met, and Rex with the sense of power he had felt with certain Jedi. Buddy just emanated a sort of importance, even if she looked ridiculous.

"Well? Do you guys know?"

Tardif
The bounty hunter realized that diplomacy was what was going to get him out of this mess. Partial honesty it is-just enough to not draw suspicion.
"Adventurer. Here to see if this place was deserted. Guess not. Leaving now."
The Heroes
By this point the three outside the town were getting suspicious. Tardif never took this long.
(The party will enter the town next post)

The lizard-man raised a hand "Wait. We don't mean you any harm, so long as the feeling is mutual."
The skeletal Minotaur nodded in response, still not saying a single word.

Venkman: Haven's Spear
The Mage waited at the gigantic gates into the city as a cart carrying a few bodies was rolled inside, and casually swatted away at a fly that buzzed around his head, cursing under his breath in Spanish. He took one quick look outside of the walls, seeing a gathering a ghosts making their way towards the gates and smiled lightly. The way the ghosts moved reminded him of the Graveyard, and if he was right it meant that Brian and the other Sin-Eaters were making progress.

Letting out a sigh as the gates closed, Venkman started to roll the cart towards the tower. Their destination: the morgue.
The room was filled with zombies, all of which standing to attention and wearing either plate armour or leather armour with the crest of the Free Council on the front of it. The armour had also been modified, with full helmets covering the top of the zombie's heads but leaving their mouths free.
"Fifty down, another bloody fifty to go." Venkman sighed

Creating a zombie, at least one that would be of use to the Mage's defences was easy for Venkman. Finding bodies, on the other hand had proved difficult especially with him being confined to the city's walls. Still, he'd been able to call in favours with Vampires and the occasional Werewolf or two to transport remains they'd found across the South.

Feral Vampires would leave a bit more to work with than feral Werewolves or starved Pure, but a body was a body. So long as it could stand, the judge's would be satisfied, and for the time being that was all Venkman cared about.

He looked at the cart, seeing a body with half of it's face removed by claws and tapped it on the forehead.
"Rise!" He commanded as the body slowly but surely stood, facing Venkman with it's cold, dead eyes. "Walk forwards."
The zombie took a step towards it's master.
"Raise your arms." He commanded, to which the zombie obeyed. Despite the state the body was in, it was able to fully move it's arms upwards. A good sign that the decay hadn't eroded the bones to the point of uselessness.
"Dance."

It was more like a shuffle, but the corpse obeyed nonetheless. There was a knock on the door and Brandon entered the room, examining the small army for himself. His eyes then turned towards the dancing zombie.
"Venkman..." He scolded
"Just testing it's movement...And I take it you're not just here to see how I'm getting on?"

Brandon nodded
"Well, there's two things. Just letting you know that Abigail's learning fast and that one of our scouts spotted two unique Kindred moving in on the Sin-Eaters."
Venkman's eyes widened
"I'm going."
"I knew you'd say that." Brandon grinned "I'll cover for you. The Council won't notice if you're gone for an hour or two."

Venkman nodded, opening a Twilight Gate and jumping through it.
"A thank you would have been nice." Brandon muttered, the Mage rolling his eyes. His gaze met that of the newly-created zombie for a few moments before he backed out of the morgue

-
As Namorae got closer she saw that the the ghosts appeared to be being herded, all moving in one direction: The Mage city. There also appeared to be multiple figures moving the ghosts, their gazed focused on herding while others kept lookout, armed with a mixture of guns and crossbows.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

"Oh and also, free me in this cell, it drains the Force in me, its like I'm experiencing starvation in a planet who was struck in a famine.” Kenobi said in a casual tone.

And then the paranoid Doom would question Luke if Kenobi will escape under their wing. Kenobi let out a chuckle by saying,

“I won't, just don't treat me as a prisoner.” Kenobi said as he lock his eyes to Doom.

The walls of the cell were lowered and Doom lowered his arms to his side, preparing a spell should the Sith try anything. Luke, on the other hand had a more relaxed body language, with his robotic hand stretched towards Kenobi and offering him a handshake. Both men waited for Kenobi's next move, while guards moved into position to escort him.

Sandrino Imperial
LaCroix's Office
Southern Continent
Gladius-I

Inside the blood tornado, the Sheriff was able to hold the corrupt Sandrino’s throat and was attempting to crush it which he struggled a bit since the Sheriff is a very powerful and a giant Kindred and also his giant hand held both of his arms, the Sheriff is a good fighter, able to compete the corrupt Sandrino but the Sheriff himself can't find the loophole of the corrupt Sandrino.

“You can't even find the loophole, idiot.” the corrupt Sandrino proceeds to kick the Sheriff’s groin using his legs one by one. The kick is faster than a second or light, hopefully, this could weakened the Sheriff and let him go so that the corrupt Sandrino could proceed to weakened the Sheriff more.

In order to annoy and irritate the Sheriff, he himself teleported behind the Sheriff, freeing him from the Sheriff, the corrupt Sandrino creates two clones of himself inside the blood tornado. The three corrupt Sandrinos (including the real corrupt Sandrino) forms a 'triad position', facing the Sheriff. The three Sandrinos demonically screamed very loudly towards the Sheriff to lose his concentration on the fight, after that, the two Sandrino clones who are in front of the Sheriff proceed to claw the Sheriff as a distraction while the real corrupt Sandrino proceed to punch the Sheriff's spine violently, Sandrino's punch is very fast, faster than a light. Sandrino hoped that this could weakened the Sheriff further, especially that the Sheriff is facing three corrupt Sandrinos (including himself).

Spinning around frantically, the Sheriff locked eyes with one of the clones and reached out for him, grabbing him by the arms. With a grunt, the giant Kindred tore the arms of the clone from their sockets before going for the head and crushing it with his hands. His gaze met the other clone, who he grabbed by the waist and lifted above his head. With one arm gripped onto the waist and another on the chest the Sheriff grunted again as he applied pressure.

The clone was torn in half above his head, with the two parts of him thrown outside of the tornado.
Finally, the Sheriff turned towards the real Imperial and stared him down as he clutched one of his hands in his own and proceeded to try and crush it. All the while, his eyes locked into those of the corrupted Kindred but he never said a single word.

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Mark looked up and a light smile grew on his face at Asriel's words "Yeah. Yeah, I guess I did."
Letting Mei work, Mark took a step towards the bed and leaned against one of it's rails "Yeah, sorry kiddo. But it's like I said, if not for her Alka-stuff I wouldn't be standing here."
"I had to find a way to work around the venom." Mei explained "Eastern Scorpions creep me out and, the effects of their venom are only sped up by healing magic, as well as adrenaline. I did what I could, but the healing process is going to take a lot more time."

Mark nodded understandingly, wearing the mask of a calm face to hide his shock. He still couldn't hide his feelings from man's best friend and so Chica would try to comfort him by running to his side and getting his attention. With the same, light smile Mark scratched behind her ears but kept his eyes focused on the door, still fearing the return of the fiend known as Ramil while also hopeful in case a soldier had found Clementine or even captured the fiend before he could have done more damage.

With a final circle drawn, a flash of blue light filled the room and Asriel's wounds would start to heal almost immediately. While his body would still ache for a while, he would find himself able to move around and speak without pressure.

Sleek Sleek nimona nimona

Buddy walked up to their midst, brushing aside all glances and protests and butted in.
"What's going on here? Where am I?"

The child asked rather rudely. They didn't care what the group was discussing, only that they got their answer. Despite her small frame, Buddy cut an imposing figure. Rex and Preston both could see the fighter in her eye, Preston with the hunter/hunted look he saw in all of the raiders he had met, and Rex with the sense of power he had felt with certain Jedi. Buddy just emanated a sort of importance, even if she looked ridiculous.

"Well? Do you guys know?"

Noose also saw into Buddy's eyes, the fire reminding the Raider of a younger version of herself. She had her arms folded while she looked to Preston and Rex. The Minutemen general gave Buddy a confused glare, staying on guard while Rex took a step forwards.
"Diamond City." He said "Middle of some place called the Wasteland where over half the things want to kill you."

Sleek Sleek

Namorae-Haven’s Spear

Namorae narrows ‘his’ eyes as he sees that, apprehension filling his body. He makes sure none of them have seen him yet, before moving to hide, changing to an elven woman in a black cloak, and a butterfly mask covering her face. Frankly, it just looks like Namorae, without any of the vampiric features. She really does love this hat.

This is the disguise she uses for personal errands, when she’s not posing as her father’s servant. It’s a good way to keep suspicion away from him when she does something politically stupid. Which unfortunately, happens a lot.

From her hiding place, she waves to one of the ghosts, hoping she can get some answers. “Hey, What’s going on?” She asks, worried. Call her paranoid, but when she sees something like this, she assumes a diabolist or Necromancer is planning something big. She’ll protect these spirits to the best of her ability.

Farator-Outside Haven’s Spear

Farator, meanwhile, is pacing the tent, trying to control his anxiety. He hates when his daughter does this, even when the largest threat is humans. The moment she’s alerted to something suspicious, she just has to pick a fight. He would far rather let the mortals deal with their own problems, rather than have his daughter put herself in danger.

He sighs, and sits down, pulling out some of the spell components he’s gathered, as well as a large leather bag. It’s getting rather difficult to carry anything, but this enchantment should fix that problem.

Baldwin
Before Tardif could respond, the rest of the party entered the town.
Baldwin was first to be spotted, his silent yet imposing armor and blade visible for some time away. Junia and Badu followed soon after.
Then came Tardif's response.
"Hmph. Well, before I start trusting you I'd like to know what this town is."

Reed's Lab: Seoul-Don, Gladius II
Reed seemed to barely acknowledge the robot, even as they waved to him and asked how they could help and approached one of the panels. With a sigh he turned towards the girls. There was no time to rest for the scientist, and despite his barely-healed injuries he continued to tap away at a console, preparing the lab for more work.
"There's only so much these computers can scan for." He explained, grimly "And while I've dealt with symbiotes before, Samson is unique. If I'm going to help your friend you need to tell me everything. Don't hold back, tell me everything about him. How you met, how you joined each other and the last thing you remember before he seemingly vanished. Leave no stone unturned. Share everything. I don't care how embarrassing or how private, your friend's life on the line here..."

He took a step towards them, his serious eyes examining each and every member of the team before they stopped on Fillia. His gaze met hers as he watched her body language, looking for a reaction from his words.
"Anything you hold back could be condemning Samson or even both of you to death. Now, I'll do what I can but it needs to work two ways."
He took another step "Are we understood?"

Zamasu Zamasu

Baldwin
Before Tardif could respond, the rest of the party entered the town.
Baldwin was first to be spotted, his silent yet imposing armor and blade visible for some time away. Junia and Badu followed soon after.
Then came Tardif's response.
"Hmph. Well, before I start trusting you I'd like to know what this town is."

The lizard-man ran one of his scaly hands along the brickwork of a house, pushing some of the snow to the ground. Despite being cold-blooded it didn't appear as though the lowered temperatures bothered him in the slightest. He casually took a few steps through the snow, kicking some of it under his feet while the Minotaur remained stationary, it's sockets pointed at the adventuring party.

"It was a settlement I visited a few years ago." The lizard-man explained "But it seems abandoned now and any number of things could have driven people out. Bandits, lack of food...Monsters. I don't suppose we'll ever find out."
His eyes turned to the party "I'm on my way through as well. I left an item of mine here during my last visit and once I find it, I'll be moving on."

Venkman: Outside Haven's Spear
The ghost would look towards Namorae for a split-second and, to the Elf it appeared more like a silhouette of a man, with his body glistening with twilight. His head tilted to the side and he appeared to speak.
"W-h..."

Hearing the commotion, two of the lookouts approached the Elf's position, keeping their weapons raised should the worst happen.
"Hey!" One called. Although her body was covered in Kevlar armour, Namorae would be able to tell that she was a middle-aged woman who appeared himan. The other guard wore a similar armour, although his head was uncovered to reveal a youthful face with a single scar running across his forehead, while another ran across his neck.

He also appeared human, with a head of messy brown hair.
"Alright, we can see you. What are you doing here?"
-
Venkman emerged on the other side of the ghostly herd via a Twilight Gate and started to examine it for himself with widened eyes and a warm smile growing on his face. He recognised some of the ghosts from the Western Graveyard and started to laugh, with tears building in his eyes but the ghosts ignored him, moving towards the walls of Haven's Spear.

Sitting on a hill that overlooked the ghosts, Venkman crossed one leg over the other and said nothing while he watched. His gaze was on more than the ghosts though, as he searched the area for anything suspicious. He saw two Sin-Eaters talking to a figure, but couldn't get a better look from where he was sitting. Standing to his feet, the Mage opened up another portal and dropped out nearby, still observing from a distance but ready to throw himself into the fray if the worst was to happen.

A few days ago he'd assumed every single soul on the graveyard was lost forever, wiped out in an act of genocide, and he refused to lose them again. With clenched fists he reached for the sword attached to his side, a weapon he hadn't drawn in what felt like years and simply watched.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Magnus Burnsides: Middle Winter Shuttle Station (Gladius-II)
The shuttle station was full of creatures, from Tieflings and Dragonborn to Gnomes and Goblins. To an outsider, this gathering of passengers would seem strange, alien in fact but not for Magnus. Although he'd never been at the station before, and Reed had mentioned just how much things had changed since the supposed "death" of the Multiverse it still felt like home to Magnus, even if just a little bit. He looked around the station, trying to see if he could pick out a familiar face amongst the colourful crowds.

He started to walk forwards only to feel something tug on his tunic, and as he spun around he noticed that the Flaming Poisoning Raging Sword of Doom was starting to levitate into the air.
"Hey!" He cried, spinning around "What the f-."

He smiled as a familiar High Elf wielding an umbrella stood just a few meters in front of him, a goofy grin on his face.
"Knowing the con I had to pull just to get you this thing...I mean, could you take better care of it?"

2e2c5c67b0303fa10fdc64ea23890ce08df5d374_hq.jpg

With some tears building in his eyes, Magnus marched right up to the High Elf and embraced him in a huge bear hug. Taako struggled for breath under the weight of his friend's arms but just about managed to hug him back, eventually pushing him gently away with the tip of the umbra-staff.
"I missed you, too. Where the hell have you been, anyway?"
"Oh you know. Ended up on the wrong planet, then I had to save it from ooze monsters who turned out to be misled by a woman with glowing blue eyes."

Taako paused for a moment "Huh."
"Where's Merle?" Magnus asked
"Am I not good enough?" Taako grinned, giving a cartoonish shrug
"Taako..."
"Giving a sermon or something. Trying to get the kids into Pan." The Elf made air-quotes with his fingers
"Should we wait?"
"Pfft. No. We'll walk in midway through. It'll be funnier that way."

Magnus chuckled "You haven't changed a bit, Taako."
"I've changed plenty. Got a new haircut and all, plus the cooking show's going great." He grinned

The two old friends began to walk out of the shuttle station at each other's side, with Taako twirling the umbrella as they walked.
"So, about that blue-eyed woman?" He asked "Did you catch her?"
"Not yet. I was hoping we could..."
"Get the gang back together? Hella yeah! Taako's down for that!"
"I was going to say recruit Angus..."
"That kid still hasn't figured out that I stole his grandfather's silverwear." Taako chuckled "And let's face it, subtlety isn't really our thing."
"It never was."

(Will be open next post)

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

Filia listened to what the scientist have told her. Indeed, if she wants to save Samson, then she must tell Reed everything she knows about him up until now. As a Parasite, Samson is much different than the Symbiotes, rather they are beings made by gods. You can say that he is a rather divine being, but take note that he isn't once he gains a host. The schoolgirl gulped at the scientist words and once she sighs, she begins to speak.

"I'll have to be honest, I don't remember how Samson got into my hair. When I first woke up, he is there, and nothing more. When he is there, as much as I could remember, my past memories have somehow erased. Whenever I feel, he feels too, and we share the same appetite. What else? Oh, he said to me that I'm not his first. His first host was a woman named Delilah until she got murdered by someone named 'Neferu'. Promise, I don't know how Samson came to me, I was just asleep at that time. The last time he was there is when some assassin came in and just as he was about to take down Magnus, I stop him. However, when I am midway towards him, I somehow teleported myself and land a successful hit at the assassin. I don't know how it happened, but when I asked Samson...well... that's it."

On the other hand, Cerebella and Nadia listened to the conversation. Carol also listened, but she felt compelled to say the truth about her schoolgirl friend's condition. One may see that she is visibly shaking, hesitating to utter out what she knows but fears that she might get ridiculed for not saying the truth in the first place.

Namorae-Haven’s Spear

Namorae looks over at the pair that approach her, her lip curling with distaste as she sees the obvious weapons pointed at her. She puts her hands up, calmly leaning against the rock she was hiding behind. “Alright, Alright, you found me. No need to be so hostile about it, is there?” She asks, as if she was just found in the wrong dormitory or something.

“I was just curious, is all. It’s been a long time since I saw so many spirits in one place. Usually it means something big has gone down, is going down, or is about to go down. Either way, I don’t think my curiosity is really worth being threatened over, do you?” Her brown eyes are bright behind her mask, and she truly does seem to be carrying no weapons. “So please, could you put those away so we can talk?”

The Heroes
Before Tardif could speak, Baldwin stepped in.
"The rats scurry searching for bread, but stop when the servant prepares to stop them."
One could almost imagine the other heroes were rolling their eyes-well, Badu and Tardif. Junia simply seemed used to this.
Junia stepped in.
"What my ally means is that he is... interested in what caused this settlement to be deserted."
The nun took a moment to grimly survey her surroundings before speaking to herself.
"It seems the Light has not shown it's benevolence to these innocent civilians. Perhaps it will show later on, but..."
Then Tardif stepped back in.
"Hmph, alright. By any chance..."
The Bounty Hunter took a moment to sheathe his axe and hook now that he knew the duo were no threat.
"Do you know where we would be going if we went that way?"
The man pointed north.
(Random North location. Rolled Mewnisse)

Last edited:
Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

Filia listened to what the scientist have told her. Indeed, if she wants to save Samson, then she must tell Reed everything she knows about him up until now. As a Parasite, Samson is much different than the Symbiotes, rather they are beings made by gods. You can say that he is a rather divine being, but take note that he isn't once he gains a host. The schoolgirl gulped at the scientist words and once she sighs, she begins to speak.

"I'll have to be honest, I don't remember how Samson got into my hair. When I first woke up, he is there, and nothing more. When he is there, as much as I could remember, my past memories have somehow erased. Whenever I feel, he feels too, and we share the same appetite. What else? Oh, he said to me that I'm not his first. His first host was a woman named Delilah until she got murdered by someone named 'Neferu'. Promise, I don't know how Samson came to me, I was just asleep at that time. The last time he was there is when some assassin came in and just as he was about to take down Magnus, I stop him. However, when I am midway towards him, I somehow teleported myself and land a successful hit at the assassin. I don't know how it happened, but when I asked Samson...well... that's it."

On the other hand, Cerebella and Nadia listened to the conversation. Carol also listened, but she felt compelled to say the truth about her schoolgirl friend's condition. One may see that she is visibly shaking, hesitating to utter out what she knows but fears that she might get ridiculed for not saying the truth in the first place.

"So you don't remember anything about your life before meeting Samson?"
He stroked his chin "I might have just the thing. There's a device within these walls that can uncover buried memories. It's unconventional, but it would..." He stopped himself, noticing Carol's body language.

He stepped towards her and looked down into the girl's eyes "What aren't you telling me? I did say that holding anything back would be killing Samson or perhaps even Fillia as well. Do you want your friends to die?"

Zamasu Zamasu

The Heroes
Before Tardif could speak, Baldwin stepped in.
"The rats scurry searching for bread, but stop when the servant prepares to stop them."
One could almost imagine the other heroes were rolling their eyes-well, Badu and Tardif. Junia simply seemed used to this.
Junia stepped in.
"What my ally means is that he is... interested in what caused this settlement to be deserted."
The nun took a moment to grimly survey her surroundings before speaking to herself.
"It seems the Light has not shown it's benevolence to these innocent civilians. Perhaps it will show later on, but..."
Then Tardif stepped back in.
"Hmph, alright. By any chance..."
The Bounty Hunter took a moment to sheathe his axe and hook now that he knew the duo were no threat.
"Do you know where we would be going if we went that way?"
The man pointed north.
(Random North location. Rolled Mewnisse)

"If these villagers were smart, they'd go to one of three places a few hundred miles north of here." The Lizard-man explained "It would be a dangerous trek, but if they ran out of food then...I'd say Skyrim, Hyruzea or Mewnisse. I doubt they all made it, not without help anyway."
He took a few steps to the north himself "But, if they went directly north and didn't stop." He let out a slight chuckle "There's nothing there but The Wall and I can't think of a reason why they'd go there, unless they were all insane."

With the Minotaur standing guard, the Lizard-man pushed the door open of a house and walked inside.
"Ah, I think I've got it!"

The Mage closed his eyes, letting out a slight sigh in relief through his nose and letting go of his sword's hilt as the woman started to speak. Keeping his eyes trained on her, he used his Fate Sight to look for her Interconnections and found a single golden string pointing away from the city, it appeared to be close by but the Mage simply made a mental note and started to approach.

"There is, a little." The woman said, slowly lowering her weapon "Less than two weeks ago something destroyed the resting grounds of these ghosts. Billions were wiped out and this..." She nodded towards the herd "I mean, it's all we could recover. Now we're just trying to get them somewhere safe."
"Are you sure you should be telling her all this?" The man cut in
"People can see these ghosts from hundreds of miles away. Telling some Elf kid why we've got them isn't going to change much."

The man shook his head and looked to his left, seeing Venkman approach.
"Is that? Jesus..." He muttered "Venkman!" He cried, enthusiasm in his voice "How's my second favourite Moros doing?"
"I'm not your favourite Necromancer?" Venkman asked with a grin

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Namorae relaxes, Glad to hear that these spirits aren’t going to be harmed. Assuming these people are telling the truth, of course. She looks over at Venkman when the man mentions him, confused for a moment. Then she realizes he said ‘Moros.’ Not ‘Moroi.’

However, She’s immediately tense when he introduces himself. Her brown eyes fix themselves on him with an intense, calculating gaze. “Necromancer?” She asks, trying to hide her suspicion as curiosity, an intrigued smile forming on her lips. “Ah, I suppose I should introduce myself.”

She stands up, and offers a small, polite bow to the three she’s speaking to. “I’m Janice. A pleasure to meet all of you.” She says, using the name of this false form.

Tardif
The hunter nodded. Interesting. New places, hopefully not the deathtraps that the Ruins were.
Or the Weald, Warrens, or Cove. Anything worked as long as it wasn't a monster infested pit that required cleaning.
Might as well ask more. Disregarding the item that the lizard man had, he asked one more question. Then back to the the journey at hand.
"So, I've got one more question."
"Do me a favor and tell me what Skyrim, Hyruzea, and Mewnisse are."
The hunter was extra careful not to speak in a belligerent tone, but in a cautious and wary tone.

Badu, on the other hand, seemed interested in the mysterious item. She kept a wary eye in hopes of a glimpse of the item.

Last edited:
"Don't worry." Venkman said "I'm one of the good ones. Instead of building a big tower, an army of the dead and trying to make myself a Litch...I use Necromancy to help people, believe it or not. Well, I try." He laughed "Likewise." He bowed back.

Looking over his shoulder, Venkman saw Haven's Spear just in the distance "Oh, that's not mine. I mean, I live there but..."
"Venkman, stop talking." Bob grumbled "I think what this stupid Mage is trying to say is that while he uses Death magic, like a Necromancer he's not using it with ill intentions."
Venkman nodded in response "Brian can probably vouch for me. Where is that man, anyway?"
Bob pointed back at the herd "Helping those folks. We need to get to Haven's Spear before tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?" Venkman asked
"They're starting to stir, like some catastrophe is about to happen. Entire Twilight is going crazy."
"They'll be safe inside the walls." Venkman reassured with a smile, resting a hand on Bob's shoulder
"I thought you of all people would have known by now."
"I've been busy. Council's had me working my arse off because I led some volunteers to destroy a rogue AI."

He looked over at Namorae "Long story, and I'd rather not bore you with the details. Let's just say it was the same robot who destroyed their resting place. After that, he threatened this country, killed hundreds of people in another country and then well...He had to be stopped." He explained, rather coldly
Stepping towards her with his hands now tucked into his pockets Venkman's grim look turned back into a smile and he asked "So, what brings you and your friend to the South? I take it you just wanted to see the ghosts?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Karla: Indian Empire (Royal Palace)
With her offer made, two Beast-men escorted Karla and her small, yet growing crew outside. Sitting on a platform and hovering in the air was a pirate ship. From a distance or to the eyes of the uninitiated, she looked like an oversized Galleon from the Napoleonic wars made of reinforced dark red wood with black sails but Karla knew better.
There were at least a dozen slots for cannons on one side alone, with smaller cannons on her deck and the bow had a bronzed, Western dragon as her figurehead. It's mouth was open, as if about to breath fire onto unsuspecting prey.

A similar bronze ran in a few strips along the her hull and to it's stern, which stood tall, offering three floors of rooms.

Raising her eyepatch to examine the vessel Karla began to walk along the hull, running her hand along it before pulling it away. Although the ship was massive in size compared to the Tiefling, she was still slightly dwarfed by the size of the royal palace but that didn't matter to Karla.
"Engines?" She asked
"Dragon's Tail. As you specified." A soldier sighed
"And she's flyable?"
"Of course. Lord Ghandi had the navy test it."

The Pirate Captain wore a sly grin as she turned towards the soldiers "And the crew?"
"Crew?"
"I can't have a ship without a full crew."

There was the tapping of a cane on the floor and Ghandi himself stepped forwards
"I'll give you ten good men, but I want something else from..."
"Deal!" Karla squealed
"You can raid and pillage all you want, I just need you to pick specific targets while you're out there. On the seas and skies, you cannot target this Empire."
"And that's it? I can take her towards anyone else?" Karla asked with a huge grin
"Yes. In fact, hold onto that tablet and we'll contact you on possible targets."

Karla reached forwards, embracing Ghandi in a hug while the Emperor simply patted her on the back.
"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She cried "I'll get right on...That"

She charged towards the ship, jumping onto it's deck and ushering the crew to follow her aboard with a few waves. With a hearty laugh, she ran towards the higher deck and gripped the steering wheel.
"Drop the sails to full mast and release the anchor! We're setting sail for adventure, booty and the signature drink of our lot, rum! Lots of fucking rum!" Karla laughed
The Indian sailors climbed aboard, following her orders down to a tee.

Karla turned towards the Indian Emperor "Does she have a name!?"
He shook his head "Your ship, your name."
"Can't call her the Boaty McBoatFace." Karla shook her head "That name be cursed."
Pausing for a few moments, Karla turned to her crew "The Screaming Whore."
"Are we sure about this?" Gunther asked "That sounds a bit...Vulgar."
"The Screaming Whore." Karla repeated

The Screaming Whore pulled away from the palace, it's engines starting up and releasing blue flames at first before flying off into the distance. All the while, Karla had one hand and her tail gripped around the wheel while she let her free hand rest at her side. Gino sat on her left shoulder, looking out at the horizon for himself
"Where to, Captain?" Gunther and one Indian sailor asked, almost in unison
"Shopping. We're going to Mos Eisley."

-
As the ship pulled away, Ghandi sighed and started to walk back into the palace where the remaining mercs would be waiting.
"Permission to speak freely, My Lord?" Anika asked
"I grant it."
"Giving that woman a ship and ten of our men seems a bit...Foolish."

Ghandi smiled in response, raising a hand to cut her off "Ten men still under my orders. They'll keep an eye on her and if she does decide to attack us...Well, mutinies amongst pirate crews are more popular than you might think. That woman is also a loose cannon but we would do better with her on a leash, with her working for us than simply killing her."
"And the ship?"
"Sometimes the best way to get someone to do what you want is payment, bribery. Often all it takes is some credits, gold or a small favour but I just gave her the thing she wanted the most. She'll be listening to us for years to come."
He shook his head "As for her loot...Well, we shall give her information regarding enemy positions. She can keep the rewards, so long as she destroys them for us."
"I know from experience that getting between a pirate and their treasure is dangerous." Anika grinned
"Now, will there be anything else? Any more attempts at undermining me?"

Her jaw dropped "No, my Lord I was just..."
He raised his hand again "We have other mercenaries still waiting for their rewards. Who knows, we might have all of them still fighting on our side in the wars to come."

Polyblank Polyblank ( Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death your characters could have joined up if they wanted, if not they'd be back inside the palace)

Last edited:
Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

Filia nodded in response to Reed's question, and then he says something about a device that can dig deep into her memories. Filia might be okay with this. Just as the scientist goes any further, he suddenly took notice of Carol shaking. Something seems to be off, but Carol herself knew what is going to happen.

When the scientist goes over to her and asked if she is hiding something or not, Carol lies by saying "No, I don't have anything to hide. Its just that the room is a bit chilly, that's all." This is, at least for her, the best lie she could think of, but her friends knew that she is hiding something suspicious. Try forcing her.

He felt his chest and sighed. It felt a lot better than bleeding dry.
"Thank you."
He said, giving Mei a kind smile.

He looked to Mark
"Well, what now? What do we do now, with those psychos around?"
He asked

She raised an eyebrow.
"Diamond city. Huh."
She'd never heard of the word 'city' outside of one of her "uncles" reminiscing about the old world.

"Everything wants to kill you, duh. Tell me something I don't know."
Good and bad news. She knew how to handle this sort of thing, but it wasn't a good thing that she had to

Caesar looked rather disappointed he wouldn't be around to watch, however last time he'd stuck around to see the results of one of his experiments it didn't end too well. The mad scientist quickly went back to a neutral expression. "Of course, I'll have the beast-man I brought with me carry them." Caesar doubted the soldier had ventured far given how dedicated he'd seemed. He had no intention of doing such labour when some one else could be doing it.
"Just a moment..." Caesar left the room and saw the beast soldier standing guard outside his door. "If you would be so kind to carry these to the helicopter, lord Ghandi needs them." He gestured to the crate of pods laying on the floor. The soldier nodded "Of course! Anything for you and Ghandi " The soldier replied quickly and picked up the crate. Caesar would leave the delivery to him.
Despite it being a minor detail, Caesar noticed the blood on Gandhi's hand, he safely assumed it wasn't his own and yet still had concerns. "Did... anything important happen while I was gone Lord Ghandi?" His eyes shifting from Ghandhi's hands to his eyes.

Namorae-Haven’s Spear
She visibly relaxes at the clarification. “Oh, thank the Stars. You really had me worried about them for a hot second there.” She’ll have to verify that later, but for now she’ll be taking his word for it. She chuckles softly, listening to the others, taking note of what she thinks might be important later.

At the mention of what exactly Vortex did, she hisses through her teeth, angry. “Not sure what you mean by A.I., but I would have enjoyed helping to kill him.” She says softly. She just facepalms at the mention of her ‘friend.’ “Oh, he’s gonna kick my ass.” She groans. “Have you been watching us?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back