• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Tardif
The hunter took the parchment, and nodded.
"Well, decided to take it literally in the hopes you were going to actually make a map."
The hunter dug in his pockets, and pulled out a good sack of gold.
"All yours."

The Lizard-man caught the sack in one hand and returned a brisk nod towards the hunter.
"Very well. I wish you luck."
He turned away from the adventuring party, walking to the south "Should our paths cross again, what are your names? I have friends in Skyrim and perhaps I can tell them you're nearby, should you require something else."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

He was roaming around the hallway to find the guards until the guards have found him with a fresh new robe. He'd nod when one of the guards said if he is finished in bathing himself.

"Alright." He replied as he grabs the fresh new robe.

He began to dress the new robe and he grabs his towel downward, giving it to a guard. "Here."

"Now, I'll follow your lead."

One of the guards looked away as Kenobi dressed himself, while the other stared directly into the redeemed Sith's eyes.
"You should know, the situation has changed. A bit. Doctor Doom still wants you to infiltrate the Sith cult, but the situation on Gladius-I will be even more dangerous. That and, well..." Although the guard tried to hide the shakiness of his voice, it would be obvious to Kenobi if he read the man's body language. A shaking hand, the occasion head-twitch and the pauses he took to maintain his composure.

"A few of the other higher-ups think that this cult could make it worse, maybe even joining a tyrant who's recently declared war on us." The second guard maintained his composure with little to no effort, his eyes still locked with Kenobi while he explained the situation "Common enemy, common goals that and this tyrant's known for outsourcing. A few hundred Sith, I mean."
He shook his head "Shit. I can't believe I'm saying this but we're actually counting on you."

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"LaCroix isn't one of my people and I am not the one who attack those Kindreds out there!" He'd say in a stern tone.

The light coming from the woman makes Sandrino close his eyes for a bit although he listened at the woman as she 'threatened' him. Sandrino doesn't want to fight this woman unlike his corrupt counterpart. All he wants to do is to go back where he came from and help the supernaturals of his country to fight against the so-called Indian Empire which is the threat to all according to this woman.

"Alright, im going to play nice, just help me go back where I came from, please."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Alright, so if you didn't attack LaCroix and his friends, who did?" I mean, he was a fellow Kindred and a Prince who invited you into his domain. You honestly didn't think that threatening another Prince and attacking his allies would impact your people?" She sighed, squeezing the ridge of her nose "If you speak for them, you're a lousy representative and it's a damn wonder you haven't gotten all of them killed yet."

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Venkman: Haven's Spear
"Not here, but every other continent by the looks of things." Venkman explained, his tone as grim as the look on the Mage's face "Still, I wouldn't rule that out. Not yet. Ghandi did have files on weapons to combat Werewolves and Vampires. Silver frag grenades, weaponized ultra-violet blasts. That kind of thing."
"You think you can talk him out of it?" The Mage Sentinel asked
"Fuck it, I have to try. What's the deal toll?"
"Nearly in the thousands. It's climbing."

As the Mages walked towards the city gates, Venkman turned back around to face Namorae, the same look plastered onto his face. His head twitched slightly and although he tried his best to hide it, the Mage's left hand was shaking violently.
"I have so many questions." He said through gritted teeth "Mention the Vampire part, but not the Dhampir. It might attract the wrong attention, and as you heard there's a war going on. People are going to panic."

He marched towards the gates, kicking up dust as the last of the ghosts were herded inside.
"She's with me." He told a guard, pointing at the Half-Vampire with his thumb "Let her in."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

It may seem that Reed has started a manhunt against Carol's captors. This won't be easy for them although. It is true that they need to wait for Samson to wake up, but yet tests are still needed to be conducted just for sure. As one of them was about to speak, Ward suddenly enters the room and tells the group the bad news; a tyrant by the name of 'Ghandi', not the real person, has made an attack on Gladius-I and has also destroyed a whole island. Ward mentions that his army is just outside of New York, and as he was about to go further, Reed turns to the team and tells them that the tests will be on hold. Who is this Ghandi? What ambitions does he have on attacking Gladius-I? All this and more on the next episode of- wait, what the hell am I saying? The Mad Queen The Mad Queen pinch me right now.

Reed shut his eyes, letting out a deep breath.
"Girls. It looks like I may be needing your help again."
He looked over at Ward "Did anyone survive?"

Ward shook his head "I'm so sorry, Reed. It's just a crater now."
Zamasu Zamasu

Namorae-Haven’s Spear
Namorae nods, taking a deep, slow breath. “Right.”
Sir, it seems we have a war on our hands.”
“Please explain why this is our problem. Why not let the mortals deal with this themselves?”
“Even if I agreed with you that innocent people being slaughtered wasn’t our problem, it would mean a decreased food supply on your end. Beside which, if I may be so bold, you need these people to like you.”
“And why is that?”
“They have their own variety of vampires here, and as such, are likely prepared to attack you if they must. Better to gain their alliance, and through that their protection.”
“…Very well. But be cautious. I will not hesitate to slaughter any who threaten you.”
“Comforting.”

With that, Namorae cuts off the telepathic link for now, waving at the guards, but there is no cheerfulness there any more. Her scarlet eyes have gone cold and emotionless, her posture straight and elegant. Namorae has a personality for every occasion, and it’s been some time since she took on her more soldier-like one. It’s the one that seems most appropriate.

She looks over at Venkman. “You’re free to ask those questions if you ever wish to. For now, however, my master has agreed that we need to prevent as many casualties as possible. As such, we will aid you in this if you allow us.”

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

After Kenobi have dressed himself, he shift his attention back to the guards. One of the guards lock eyes with Kenobi and started to explain the situation in Gladius-I and this Sith cult. Kenobi noticed the body language of the guard while he speaks. Kenobi was confused as who is this tyrant is the guard speaking to and why he is trembling as he speaks about the tyrant.

"Who is this tyrant? I have fought tyrants before who fought against Grand Lord Yoda's rule when my allegiance was still in the Sith Conglomerate." He'd ask the guard.

"And also, if this Sith cult might join this tyrant. I assure you, I will make them side by us, under my command, so infiltration to this cult is a must." He'd say in a stern tone as he eyes the guard who was speaking to him earlier.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"It was my corrupt counterpart who attacked the Prince and his domain. Did you see how I integrate back to my original body just to remove that son of a bitch in my body?" He'd shake his head.

"LaCroix's people and the people from my country are different. Surely it don't impact the people from my country."

"And also, I no longer speak for them, the one who speaks for them now is my brother and his girlfriend; the Chosen One since I got overthrown by them. That's why I need to go back where I came from to warn them!"

Senshi, Take, and Shimazu

Take and Senshi were running around the wards doing their best to help the doctors evacuate patients, even going as far as to make makeshift trains of medical beds with patients aboard getting them to the extraction zone through the constantly crumbling hospital hallways. At one point and large piece of ceiling came down about to hit a man with crutches and Senshi used his fire ability to blow the debris away, littering the hallways with even more rubbel. Meanwhile Shimazu was in the rear of it all, doing his best to assist the doctors and nurses as well as he could with the patients but he knew that they wouldn't leave this place without these enemy soldiers attacking their retreat.

Another large shock had rocked the hospital, Shimazu shook and did his best to regain his balance in this war torn medical ward. He knew well that the hospital would not last long against another barrage like that, and if the hospital was destroyed or overrun, then there would hardly be anyone left to save. Shimazu managed to regain his balance before jogging down the hallway with his sheathed weapons clashing against his body and wooden armor. Shimazu had found Senshi and Take continuing to evacuate and help patients, Shimazu approached Senshi, "I am going to do my best to hold them off, I want you to leave with the rest, do not wait for me," Shimazu had loudly claimed over the ever growing sounds of war. Senshi's eyes widened in shock, "Are you serious Shimazu!?, their weapons are far greater than our own! You'll be killed!" Senshi exclaimed as he grabbed Shimazu by the shoulders and stared him in the eyes with a pleading look, "You are my friend Shimazu, do not be foolish! If we act quickly we can outpace them, leave this fight to those who understand it!" Shimazu firmly grasped Senshi's hand and took them off his shoulders, "Senshi if those men, heavens forbid it, but if they fail many more will die, I can not sit by and let that happen," Shimazu said in a furious tone. Senshi looked back for a moment, pondering the action before looking back at Shimazu and saying over the looming battlesounds "Then if you will fight Shimazu, I will fight with you!"

Shimazu shook his head, "They need you Senshi, you understand medicine and care, something I have lacked in since my start as a warrior, you are a fighter of the people while I..." Shimazu breathed deeply before lowering his head, "A fighter of legacy." Before Senshi could say any more Shimazu quickly spun around and ran down the hallway leading to a set of stairs and moving down them at a brisk pace, Senshi had tried to follow but Take caught Senshi on the shoulder simply saying "He has failed too many today, he feels that this will be his redemption, come then let us make his actions not in vain." Take said as he continued to help patients to the point of extraction, Senshi looked over to where Shimazu once stood before sighing and following Take.
-
Shimazu quickly went through the hospital doors, he was shocked to see that he wasn't too far from the frontline, some of his allies were actually taking cover behind buildings just a block away from the hospital. Shimazu ran towards one of the soldiers who was currently being pinned down by rifle fire and kneeled down asking, "Do you know where their artillery is?" the soldier only knew the range of the mortars that were hitting the hospital and told Shimazu the direction of where they were coming from, Shimazu nodded to the soldier before patting the soldier on the shoulder and quickly making his way to the rooftops to try and bypass most of the fighting. Shimazu travelled through the city full of the usual stray bullets and fire with smoke that choked Shimazu as he tried to remain hidden until he reached the Mortar positions. Finally as Shimazu slowed to catch his breath and prepare himself he heard a very strange and distinct *thunk* noise. It came from the opposite end of a rooftop which he rested upon. Moving carefully and quietly to the end he could look down and see a battery of indian Mortars. Shimazu watched how the strange devices worked, watching the shell be taken from a compartment and launched through the tube with the same *thunk* noise.

As Shimazu made ready to jump down an Indian soldier with a keen eye had spotted him, and yelled out to his squad mates which alerted the mortar crews. They all immediately went for their arms and began to fire upon Shimazu who quickly leaped down from the building on it's side to take cover and prepare a plan, but he couldn't think of anything except the whizzing of the bullets going by the side of his head and chewing up the building he took cover behind. Finally an Indian who believed to be covered quickly rushed Shimazu and tried shooting him from the corner of the building only for Shimazu to reach out and grab the indian soldier by the arm, dragging him behind the corner and quickly breaking the soldiers neck with a well placed elbow strike to the back of the neck, he held the soldiers limp body before looking back towards the soldiers who had momentarily stopped firing before one of the soldiers saw Shimazu peek his head and tried shooting his head only for Shimazu to quickly reel it in. Shimazu gritted his teeth as he looked to the limp body of the dead Indian soldier he still held and sighed before saying "Forgive me for this dishonor," to whatever gods may have been listening and quickly going around the corner with the Indian soldier's body as a meatshield which managed to absorb a good majority of the light arms fire.

Finally the team consisting of up to 8 Indian soldier began to start making a skirmish retreat, knowing full well the damage Shimazu would do if he got close enough, as Shimazu closed the distance they tried to spread out and create a larger array of bullet spread so at least one of them could bypass the meat shield Shimazu was using. Shimazu wanted this to happen as he dropped the body and quickly unsheathed both of his smaller Katana's and with a good wind up he threw both at two Indian soldiers on the farthest end of their little battle lines, one attempted a dodge only for the blade to fly past and slit the right lower part of the soldier's throat with the whole blade sliding through, and the wound being tugged on by the guard causing the soldier to clutch his throat and collapse with the blade landing not too far from his body, the other Katana had impaled an Indian soldier in the waist and the connection between the blade and the guard had managed to get stuck in the soldier's waist as the rest of the blade protruded from the soldier's back. Shimazu immediately rushed towards the impaled soldier, believing to be narrowly avoiding the Indian soldier's shots, and jumped onto the hilt of the small Katana, using it as a springboard alongside some of his ki to catch air and use the time to unsheath his No-Dachi. The force he used to springboard from the katana of the impaled soldier had forced the blade upwards dragging it back into the body of the Indian soldier and splitting the pine upwards causing a near over kill to the already dying Indian soldier.

The stunt had caused the Indian soldiers to freeze in shock for the moment before quickly snapping to and firing at the mid air Shimazu. Shimazu had come down as if he had a vengeance, once soldier watched as the Samurai fell upon him, a straight fall which the soldier calmed himself and readied his rifle only to hear a dreaded noise when he pulled the trigger *click*. By sheer luck the soldier in his state of awe forgot to count the bullets he spent, Shimazu finally came down with an overhead stance, the Indian soldier tried dodging to the left only to get caught by the sheer size of the blade taking a huge chunk of the right arm off the Indian soldier forcing the soldier to breath in deeply and loose some control of the arm. The Indian soldier collapsed form the pain, and quickly Shimazu followed up with a lunging ground stab, impaling the Indian soldier straight through the chest with his curved blade.

As the remaining five soldiers were re-positioning themselves and readying to fire, Shimazu had used his Ki strength to pick up and throw the dead Indian soldier from his blade and knock over two other Indian soldiers, now caught under their dead friend's body Shimazu used Ki speed to quickly close the distance before arriving at the two soldiers who were still taking their dead friend off of them, and putting his blade above the head of the unfortunate soldier and bringing it down quickly, decapitating the soldiers head off before quickly catching the blade and flipping over the shoulder towards the other soldier, impaling that soldier through the neck.

Shimazu quickly retrieved his blade and continued towards the remaining three soldiers, using Ki speed to help avoid the bullets, Shimazu jumped to the left holding his No-Dachi off to the left before spinning quickly to the right of the soldier, putting his blade lengthwise into the soldier's waste and quickly sliding the blade through the soldier's waist, he then rolled over towards another soldier who tried backing up only to be stabbed by the upper part of the blade through the front of the throat. Shimazu quickly stood from his kneeling strike position, and ran the blade up to the hilt guard into the Indian soldier's neck before letting go of the blade, quickly spinning around, and grabbing the blade over his shoulder, spinning around and throwing the soldier off the blade to the ground.

Finally Shimazu would stare down the last Indian soldier who was fumbling on a reload. Shimazu quickly ran towards the soldier who had managed to reload and aim at Shimazu's head as Shimazu ran towards the Indian soldier leaning forwards with his blade's top facing the backwards, both hands holding the hilt. As the Indian pulled the trigger Shimazu had side stepped to the right of the Indian soldier and reeled his No-Dachi upwards, as the Indian turned around his was met by a No-Dachi through the stomach being held by a crouching Shimazu, as the soldier lost strength he dropped his gun and slid down the blade length until he rested and fell limp upon Shimazu's back. Shimazu stood up and walked forward causing the soldier to fall from the blade before he stopped and wiped both sides of the blade, cleaning the blade of the Indian soldier's blood, after a grueling fight he had managed to clear the mortar pits.

Finally after his adrenaline had died down, Shimazu had began to feel a sharp pain in his leg he looked down to see a blood stained hole piercing his baggy pants, immediately he took the rope of his No-Dachi's sheath and used it along with 2 pieces of cloth he tore from his ruined pants to cover the wounds, he gritted his teeth as he wrapped the makeshift bandage around the bullet holes in his leg. Shimazu knew he couldn't stop he had to secure the front at the hospital now and so he took the rooftops once more grunting and gritting his teeth from the pain of his leg as he ran. He would quickly approach the frontline which neared the hospital travelling back on the same roof tops, finally seeing the true desperation of the scene, it was not good for the soldiers but thanks to his efforts the hospital was no longer under pressure of artillery. Shimazu had found a position above an Indian Machine gunner and with his No-Dachi he had made ready to pounce.
-
Senshi and Take had quickly patrolled the hallways before meeting up with Mark, Mei, and the rest. "We have gotten all we could and led them to the zone of retreat," Senshi had reported to Mei and Mark, still with the fear for Shimazu's life on his mind.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek nimona nimona

(I'll do Bjornson in a bit.)

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen , you did not pinch me. Why? Am I not too good for you, daddy? No homo by the way, I just like to call that to older men...with thick muscles and hairy bodies. No homo, got that? Anyways, the call for our heroes has been taken once more. Cerebella and Nadia are both fired up to take the task, while Carol and Filia are very doubtful for this. I bet this 'Ghandi' person is a really strong fighter.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go and kick his ass!" Cerebella says in utter excitement. She cannot wait to do some more fighting, as so as the other girls. How strong and powerful Ghandi can be is up to them.

you looked towards the man as he helped the goat person into a ambulance(how do you know that). the man invites you to join him in the vehicle and wow, the goat kids injuries looks really painful now that you have a better view. he must be really strong... strong... as you accepted his offer you felt yourself go into auto-drive following the goat kid as a... strange feeling of strength washed over you.

The One Who Was The Strongest
She had forgotten someone had dropped a boulder on her home. And she had just remembered her declaration of war. She found one of the three responsible and beat her up.
Wasn’t that hard. She was the strongest after all.
She found the second after beating away all their allies. She beat her up too. And then she searched for the last.
The other two had teamed up with her. And the boulder thing was to get her support? That’s a stupid plan. It would never work. And they call HER stupid.
She was going to beat them up. Doesn’t matter if they team up.
She was the strongest after all.
After beating up all the others, she got bored. No one here could keep up with her after all. So she looked for someone to fight. She found a Tengu.
She challenged the Tengu to a fight, but the tengu declined and before leaving, directed her to people who would fight her.
She was wandering around, trying to find the humans that Tengu spoke about.
After a while of wandering, she found a black and white witch. This will be the first step in proving she is the strongest. She challenged the witch to a fight. She will win.
She was the strongest after all.

[Memory: the one who was the strongest, was obtained]
[Memory items: cirnoblade[/URL[/URL]] and blue outfit obtained]

you aren't sure what just happened but as you finally come out of auto-pilot you find yourself in a unexpected situation. your at the hospital but everyone's fleeing and theirs the sounds of dozens of gunshots. you turn to pink hair guy(mark) and ask "hey, uh.. pink hair dude, whats going on? i've... okay i don't know what it was but i got set on auto-drive as i saw... something in my systems. i am really confused honestly"
Morbuskid Morbuskid The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek

(sorry for being gone for so long, went on a trip for march break, and my laptop refused to connect to the local wifi. so yeah i'm still going.)
(edit: i've tried to get the link up there to work, but it just refuses to, and removing the coding for the link messes up the rest of the coding so i'm leaving it.)

Last edited:
Shafaqat is in the middle of her third meal, when she notices something in her peripheral vision, and draws her fangs out of the man’s throat, leaving him to groan in pain, barely hanging on. Seconds later, the sound from the explosion hits, and she tenses up, watching the cloud rise into the sky above Metro-Gotham.

“Oh, what the heck?!” She yells, getting to her feet. She looks around fearfully, expecting more bombs in other parts of the city. She wipes blood from her mouth with a sleeve, kind of freaking out over the unexpected attack.

Vsland Vsland

Tardif
Well, might as well.
"Name's Tardif. Bounty Hunter."
Gesturing to the leper clad in bronze plate...
"That's Baldwin."
Then to the warrior nun...
"Junia."
Then to the middle ages plague doctor.
"Badu."

The Bounty Hunter nodded. That was it. Off to a new place. One roll of the die, and that was it.

Polibias
India

Polibias sighed as he shifted around the area of their new ship. The mistress captain had gone to the front, apparently excited. Polybias however, had far less enthusiasm. Flying was.. untrustworthy. He could fall and crash and the only thing between him and doing that was a wall of shoddy metal. Groaning, he moved to the personal quarters, hoping he'd find that there was some relief from his unease in sleep. The cat demon slumped onto one of the crew bunk beds, curling up as he tried to ignore the rumbling of the craft's engine. He was almost dozing when he felt a strange voice surging through his head.

Who...Are you?

He jumped up, immediately searching his mind for the telepathic voice. It was a faint golden signal, and the voice was distinctively feminine. His eyes narrowed as he probed it. Whoever this was, they were not nearby. This message was... abnormally distant. It felt weak. He spoke out in his mind, his voice sharp and distrusting.

Who is this!? I demand you answer!

There was no response, as if the voice was mulling over what he had said. After a few minutes he received the same voice, a faint signal of whomever was reaching.

I am sorry.. this is so tiring... I am a friend. I mean no harm... but I need your help!

Polibias grinned, his words as sharp as every tooth that grew from his mouth. Bargainers? He could deal with them. Overlords of evil and whatnot? Annoying, but possible. However, the best pickings were made with desperate heroism...

Dreadfully sorry to hear that my dear... but I'm afraid I cannot talk now. If you can contact me again do so within two hours, or whatever time you use. I may provide some assistance if you explain your situation.. But I cannot speak with you now. My captain will be... planning something that I should overhear. Probably.

The voice screamed out, frantic.

NO, WAIT!-

He closed his mind, the voice smothered out immediately. If they didn't contact him again it didn't matter - he wasn't hungry for a deal quite yet. And if they were, keeping them on their knees would be the key to getting something profitable. Regardless, another connection was another bargain - And try as he might to suppress it, the heart of a demon sung out for power, insatiable when it was offered. Who was he to refuse who he was? Especially if he revelled in it. There was no harm in a little more power to his arsenal.. and in a strange upturned world, it seemed like it would be necessary. Strange demon-like females... Bizarre humans. It was as if the world had turned on a dime once he'd gone back to tartarus. Yawning, he returned to sleep. The black void of rest would ease his thoughts, and hopefully stifle the strange thoughts he'd been happening upon since returning to the upper world.​

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

After Kenobi have dressed himself, he shift his attention back to the guards. One of the guards lock eyes with Kenobi and started to explain the situation in Gladius-I and this Sith cult. Kenobi noticed the body language of the guard while he speaks. Kenobi was confused as who is this tyrant is the guard speaking to and why he is trembling as he speaks about the tyrant.

"Who is this tyrant? I have fought tyrants before who fought against Grand Lord Yoda's rule when my allegiance was still in the Sith Conglomerate." He'd ask the guard.

As the guards walked with Kenobi through the prison corridors, the older guard explained.
"His name is Ghandi. The guy claims to be immortal and apparently he's led his Empire since the dawn of civilisation. Could be a persona people take up after the previous leader dies, or...
"The guy could actually be immortal." The younger guard cut in "I mean, immortal beings aren't anything new. Ghandi could be a Vampire or using some kind of magic to keep himself alive."
"It doesn't matter whether or not he's actually immortal. His people believe him, and that's what makes him dangerous. So long as India backs his conquest..."

"And also, if this Sith cult might join this tyrant. I assure you, I will make them side by us, under my command, so infiltration to this cult is a must." He'd say in a stern tone as he eyes the guard who was speaking to him earlier.

The three of them entered into another room, where Doom waited with his arms folded and a stern look in his eyes.
"Let us hope you're right about that."
"Where's Skywalker?"
"An entire continent has just been obliterated. Where do you think he is?"

Victor reached for something behind him and handed it to Kenobi. It was the Sith's lightsaber.
"You'll be needing this. Fail this planet, fail Doom in your objective and I will kill you myself. Slowly. Understood?"

He narrowed his eyes, stepping up to Kenobi with the lightsaber still in his metal hands.
"It will also be the last time I trust that fool Skywalker with anything. So, if you cared about your world's version of Skywalker at all, I suggest you obey."

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"It was my corrupt counterpart who attacked the Prince and his domain. Did you see how I integrate back to my original body just to remove that son of a bitch in my body?" He'd shake his head.

"LaCroix's people and the people from my country are different. Surely it don't impact the people from my country."

"And also, I no longer speak for them, the one who speaks for them now is my brother and his girlfriend; the Chosen One since I got overthrown by them. That's why I need to go back where I came from to warn them!"

"Corrupted or not, it still gives me a giant reason not to trust you. If that beast is still in you, and there's still a chance he can break out then..."
She shook her head "The world's going to shit, and here I am...Guard duty." She muttered under her breath "Imperial, for a Vampire you don't know a lot about their politics. You go into another Domain, whether that's another city just a few miles away or another country there are things expected of you. Especially if you're the first Kindred from your Domain to show up!"

She took a few steps forwards "Attacking other Kindred because they called you names, especially a fucking Prince is not how you do diplomacy! It's how you get more people killed!"
She turned away from Imperial, and folded her arms "I can't let you out, but I can't keep you here. Not while people are dying. So..."
She locked eyes with the Kindred "I'll make you a deal."

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Markiplier: Rush Valley
The Indian machine gunner looked up and while at first the young man's face looked panicked, he smiled in relief as Shimazu was surrounded by fifteen Indian soldiers, each armed with a high-powered assault rifle. A pistol was pressed against the Samurai's head.
"You just killed eight of my men. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you." A Lieutenant spat, his teeth gritted
"He might know something, Sir. Our orders were to capture State Alchemists alive. If possible." A single soldier spoke up. It was the machine gunner, with his eyes locked with Shimazu's

"Well, then." The Lieutenant said, moving the pistol against Shimazu's back "I can't kill you, but you did just kill eight of my men so...Which do you prefer? The ability to walk or the ability to use your Alchemy?"

-
Mark locked eyes with the new arrival "I'll explain later!" He shouted "Right now, we need to get these people out!"
He turned to the two Samurai, with a look of sheer disbelief on his face "Look around you! That army's still coming, you idiots!"
Another artillery shot struck the hospital, causing another floor to collapse
"Oh, fuck!"

With the final support beam struck, the entire building began to crumble just as Mark carried a wounded man out, handing him to a medic. With gritted teeth, and a look of fury in the man's eyes he charged back into the hospital, tossing his cane to the side.
"Mark!" Stien yelled
"Just do what I said! Get Chica and the rest of these people out! Stop standing around!"

With the hospital in flames, Mark's eyes and lungs were quickly filled with smoke as he stumbled inside.
"Hello!?" He called "Anybody still in here!?" He started to cough, waving one of his hands in front of his mouth to push the fumes away.
Holding his breath for a single second, he heard the sound of someone else coughing and started to run towards it.

Applying pressure to his leg, Mark let out a grunt in pain but gritted his teeth and pressed onwards, noticing a child cowering in the corner of a room. Mark gave the girl a warm smile and stepped forwards, offering a hand as he knelt down to her height. Despite most of her body being covered in soot and the smoke blocking his view, Mark could tell that she couldn't have been more than eight years old.
"It's going to be okay, kiddo."

Cautiously, she reached her hand out to Mark's, a warm smile still on the young man's face "That's it..."
The sound of metal snapping could be heard as the final support beam began to give way. Still wearing the smile, Mark took the child's hand in his own and picked her up in his arms.

Using what strength he had left in his legs, Mark charged towards the front of the hospital, handing her to a soldier and letting out a sigh of relief. Just as a wave washed over him, telling him that the hospital was safe it was quickly pushed aside as a single cry came from inside the building.
"Help!"

Mark hopped back inside the building, making his way into one of the other rooms. Through the smoke, he could still make out the shape of an arm trapped under some rubble and jumped towards it. With a grunt, he pushed some the rubble aside to see the face of another child that was covered in ash. His blue eyes, once filled with fear turned to relief at the sight of Mark.

"Hold still."
Mark's eyes flashed with panic for a single second as he heard the sound of snapping metal once again and he dashed to the child right as the final support beam gave way. It took everything he had left in his entire body to hold it up, with the child at his side.
Pushing through the agony in his arms and in his legs, Mark turned his head to the side and shot the child a warm, yet cheeky smile.
"It's going to be okay, kiddo." He winked "There's people outside, they'll protect you."

He let out a grunt as the building shifted
"You like dogs?" He asked, getting a nod from the kid in response "Good. There's one outside. I need you to look after her for me, and I need you to..."

Two medics rushed into the building, seeing the child. While one took him by the hand and led him to the exit, the other approached Mark.
"Listen..." Mark coughed, his smile fading into a look of physical pain "I was an engineer once, and while I never finished my degree I still know that right now...I'm the only thing keeping this building up. If you move me, it'll collapse."

Sleek Sleek nimona nimona Morbuskid Morbuskid

Karla: Mos Eisley
The Screaming Whore flew into view above Mos Eisley, touching down just outside of the cantina itself. People on the streets moved aside, some even panicking at the galleon's arrival but Karla casually jumped down.
"Stay with the ship. Anyone comes trying to steal from her, beat the shit outta them and leave 'em for me." She commanded

She locked eyes with a civilian as she walked down a street, giving him a cheeky wink. Finding a small house, Karla pushed the door open.
"Jade!" She called, her arms outstretched "I have returned from my conquest! Well...I've returned from killing Vortex!"
She narrowed her gaze "Jade? Are you here? You told me to stop in..."

The house was seemingly empty, but after walking up to the bedroom Karla noticed a disc on the bed. There was a note attached to it with the words "For the Tiefling."
With a raised eyebrow, Karla took the disc in hand and a hologram of Jade was displayed.
"Hi Karla." She said with a smile "If you're watching this it means you lived through Ghandi's assignment. Congrats."
She let out a sigh "Thing is, I have to leave town for a few days. Some business came up that I have to handle, and with this world about to go to shit, well."
Pushing her hair behind her ear "I hope we meet each other again, this was fun."

Pocketing the disk, Karla walked out of the house and shut the door.
"Well, shit. Plan B it is."
She marched towards the cantina
****​
Casting a fireball that blew a hole in the ceiling, Karla climbed onto one of the tables and cleared her throat.
"Alright ye skallywags! Who's up for a bit of piracy!? I'm offering a shit-ton of rewards for those brave enough to climb aboard!"

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Polyblank Polyblank

Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
Snart ran towards the explosion, his goggles over his eyes, the Cold Gun attached to his waist and all the while cursing under his breath. Gordon wasn't able to keep up, instead calling in for support to the area of impact and watching from a distance. Drawing his revolver, he started to move towards the warehouse
"Hey!" He shouted "Stop standing around and help us!"
-
Snart sprinted down a few city streets with gritted teeth and a determined look under his goggles. The explosion had shook the city, so if the Legends or Barry were anywhere in Metro-Gotham they'd probably be the first on the scene. There was another reason he was picking up the pace as well, for as much as he tried to suppress it he had a desire to help those affected by the blast.

He arrived on the scene within a few minutes, and immediately stopped in his tracks at the sight of Indian XCOM soldiers, and half a dozen Helicopter Gunships surveying the area. While he tried to hide, one of the soldiers caught a glimpse of him and simply pointed.
"Stop right there!"
"Oh, crap." He muttered
"We're not here to hurt you. We're here to liberate this city."

darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crenando Crenando ManyFaces ManyFaces Vsland Vsland Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Shimazu's face squinted in anger, how could he have been so foolish to allow for this? He knew one wrong move and he would be dead, but right now he was more worried about the situation of the Hospital and the rest, he thought that he could possibly expend some of their manpower attempting to apprehend him, he knew they would never leave him alone with less than 3 men. Shimazu stood upright from his pouncing stance before using the sheath he had to carry by belt to sheath his No-Dachi. Shimazu let out a sigh before turning to the Lieutenant, pistol now pointing at his chest. "Your men knew what they had taken an oath to, like any warrior they must uphold it, even if it means death." Shimazu told the officer calmly but still visibly angry and tense, Shimazu would take his now sheathed blade and present it to the Lieutenant signaling his official surrender.
-
Senshi and Take had quickly pursued Mark into the building, looking out for the doctor-led children that Mark had saved from the hospital, of course it wasn't long before the building shifted and the support beam was found to be upheld by a now extremely weakening Mark. Senshi ran over to Mark, grabbing Mark by the legs and nodding to Take who had quickly run over to the beam and with his strength alone managed to lift the building support up slowly, taking the pressure off of Mark. Take had grunted, his muscles were tightening all around signaling the sheer amount of intensity that weight had on him, meanwhile Senshi quickly dragged mark from the support before grabbing Mark by the leg and quickly rolling over Mark's body, grabbing his arm and balancing Mark on his shoulders, he struggled to stand up with the weight in muscle on Mark's body but managed to do so and quickly made his way to an exit of the building that the doctors had led the children to and out of. "Hold out a little longer Mark, we still have work to do," Senshi stated while trying to hold his breath through the smoke and cinder of the building, his vision obscured slightly, almost running into a wall before making it out of the exit and finally catching his breath and bringing Mark to one of the medics. Senshi looked back towards the building that Take was still in, not knowing what would become of Take until he saw from a thick plume of smoke billowing out of the entrance, a large figure, it was an ash covered Take who had no Kanabo. Take had used it as a final support to the beam he held, the last sacrifice of the day. Take could always make a new one so he didn't hold much value of that hardened wooden stick. Finally the two samurai watched as the hospital gave way, Senshi was sickened by the sight, how could an organized army do such an atrocity to the sick and wounded. Senshi personally wanted to take the fight to this army but he knew that he couldn't fight them and the wounded would need as many healing hands as they could get.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen nimona nimona Sleek Sleek

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

As he and the prisoner guards walk along the prison corridors, Kenobi listened the details about this tyrant named Ghandi, claiming himself to be immortal and led his Empire since the dawn of civilization. Kenobi thought that it's impossible unless he's no ordinary human being at all. One of the prisoner guards said that as long as Ghandi's people support his conquest, the results will be devastating. Kenobi nodded.

"Thank you for the information." He smiled as he thanked the prisoner guards for giving him information about this tyrant, who they considered him as the threat of the entire Gladius.

Kenobi and the prisoner guards entered at the room where Doom was waiting for them with his arms folded and with a stern look that Kenobi assumed. Then, one of the prisoner guards talked about Luke Skywalker from another (original) universe and Doom replied about the entire continent has been obliterated.

Kenobi thought, "Ghandi obliterated an entire continent? This man is no joke."

And then Doom walked up to Kenobi, carrying his lightsaber. Kenobi looked at his lightsaber and shift his attention back to Doom. Doom began to threaten him that if he failed he mission, he will die slowly. Kenobi reacted by saying,

"Alright, alright! No need for that kind of tongue. You sound like Grand Lord Yoda when you say that." He'd say in a sarcastic tone.

And then Doom talks about that this is his last time trusting the Skywalker from another world and asks Kenobi to obey. Kenobi nods.

He grab his lightsaber after Doom handed it to him. As Kenobi holds his lightsaber, he could feel a powerful dark energy to this lightsaber due to the fact that inside of it is a pure crimson crystal which is rare, just like in the original universe. Kenobi doesn't want to go back beyond the dark side because if he goes back where he was once, he would just wasted redeeming himself when he was in jail. Kenobi come up with a request.

"By the way, do you have a purple lightsaber crystal here? I need to replace the crystal since I'm no longer a Sith Lord but a man between the Force although I will use the dark side of the Force if necessarily." Kenobi said to Doom.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

Sandrino takes a deep breath, he sighed. The woman is right, as long as his corrupt counterpart is inside of him, he is deemed as a very dangerous Kindred or a vampire, even though that himself is redeemed unlike his corrupt counterpart.

He remained calm to the woman as he doesn't see her as a threat since she's a guardian. He listened to her every word. By the time the woman began to take few steps towards to Sandrino, his corrupt counterpart attempted to get out of the body but failed to do so.

The woman turned away from Sandrino and she said that she can't let Sandrino out but she can't keep him here, not while people are dying. She then lock his eyes to Sandrino by offering him a deal.

"Alright, what's your deal?" Sandrino folded his arms, looking at the woman with a stern look.

Alfred Pennyworth
Metro-Gotham

Alfred slowly wake up, he was happy after he was now a butler of Bruce Wayne again. Yesterday was a mess as Poison Ivy attacked Bruce's charity gala and killed the entire rich people there apart from Bruce, good thing the GCPD came to pursue Poison Ivy under the command of Captain Jim Gordon.

Anyways, he was in an eerie alley full of garbage can and newspaper leftovers, it looks like Gotham but Alfred feels very different about this place. Suddenly, he heard the explosion not far from here.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Alfred said as he raised his eyebrows

Alfred decides to go where the explosion went and investigate it. Alfred guess that this is "another day of Gotham".

Tardif
Well, might as well.
"Name's Tardif. Bounty Hunter."
Gesturing to the leper clad in bronze plate...
"That's Baldwin."
Then to the warrior nun...
"Junia."
Then to the middle ages plague doctor.
"Badu."

The Bounty Hunter nodded. That was it. Off to a new place. One roll of the die, and that was it.

"Kalimorne." The Lizard-man replied, offering a slight bow to the adventuring party "The Minotaur over there is called Tessl. Perhaps we should travel together? I am heading to the far north anyway and I'm afraid my companion isn't much of a talker. That sort of thing happens when a being has no tongue nor lungs." He chuckled "It would certainty be entertaining."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"It'll have to wait." Venkman said, grimly as the two were led inside. With that, the gates were shut behind them and Haven's Spear was shut off from the rest of the world. Behind it's colossal walls, talk of the war and the atrocities Ghandi had committed in the past few minutes hadn't yet reached the population. Some were focused on the herd of ghosts within the city square, others on their day to day lives but there were a few who either knew already or had suspected that the Indian Emperor would try something.

"Are you ready?" The Sentinel asked Venkman
"Well?" Venkman asked the Half-Vampire "I'm not sure how good you are in negotiations, but I'd appreciate the back-up in case Ghandi tries anything. We'll be inside a Twilight Gate, so unless he has some Mages on his side he shouldn't be able to touch us."
He stroked his chin "Then again, if he's working on anti-Vampire and Werewolf weaponry it does beg the question of what his strategy was for us Mages."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go and kick his ass!" Cerebella says in utter excitement. She cannot wait to do some more fighting, as so as the other girls. How strong and powerful Ghandi can be is up to them.

Reed raised a hand "We have to be cautious. If we go in to this gun's blazing, the death toll will only rise. Think about it. Ghandi was able to detonate a nuke on Gladius-II without alerting the defence fleet until it had already been launched. He has a way of breaching our defences."
Ward led the group towards a platform just outside of the lab, getting a nod from Reed in response.

images
"This might feel a little weird. It's a teleportation device. If we take the shuttle, Ghandi might have more time to move and if we contact the Council via hologram he might be able to listen in. He hacked into the frequency right before nuking those people."

Zamasu Zamasu
Minity: Skyrim
As Farkas swung his greatsword for Sigmund's head, he ducked under the slice and kicked the Companion back.
"You're all a bunch of noobs!" Sigmund yelled "Do you not realise that I'm on a higher level than you all! The Ebony Warrior was nothing to me and Alduin was a piece of cake! Literally! I modded the Wabbajack so it could be used on essential NPCs!"
"What the hell are you even talking about, you fiend?!" Minity snapped
"None of this is going to matter in a few minutes, anyway." Sigmund returned with a sarcastic shrug "Vortex and I knew that he would come to this region. That's why he built up defences..."
"It does not explain his attempt at genocide." Minity gritted her teeth
"No. I blame Ghandi for that."
"Who the hell is Ghandi?" Farkas asked, standing to his feet
"The true villain in this story."

"Yol-Toor-Sun!" Minity shouted, bombarding Sigmund with a wave of fire from her mouth. The false Dragonborn was pushed back and Minity marched towards him, a fire spell prepared in each hand
"The true villain?" She snapped "Ghandi didn't lock me up!" She struck him with a large fireball, pushing Sigmund back further "He didn't torture me or kidnap children!" She struck him again "He didn't let a mechanical beast lead Skyrim into ruin!"

Sigmund attempted to stand, but was struck by another fireball and pushed towards the edge of the cliff.
"Y-you can't kill me. Even if you do I'll just reload the save and rise again!"
"Shut the hell up!" Minity yelled, striking Sigmund with another fireball

Sigmund stood to his feet "I'll keep this save. So I can kill you, again and again and again. You won't remember it, but I will."
Approaching Sigmund with her sword drawn, Minity held the blade right above his head

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Namorae-Haven’s Spear

Namorae nods, listening to him. “I’ll admit, I am not the best at negotiating, but my master does, so if need be I’ll say what he tells me to.” She acts like the mental connection between them is perfectly normal, not aware of the exact difference between her and her father, and these strange new kinds of vampire she sees in the city.

She takes a breath, looking at the mask in her hand. “Still, if he’s prepared for vampires, perhaps I would be better off with another face.” She comments, and puts it on, returning to the form she first met Venkman in.

The Indian Lieutenant narrowed his gaze, glaring straight into the eyes of the Samurai "Alright, they knew what they signed up for, but even so...I do not appreciate you killing my men."
He calmly took the blade in one hand, still keeping the pistol trained on his enemy's chest.
"Alright men, hold him down."

A few of the soldiers standing behind Shimazu struck him in the back and in his legs with the butts of their rifles, knocking the Samurai onto his knees.
"Hold this Alchemist down. If he tries anything, put every round you have into him."
Meeting the gaze of the Samurai once again, the Indian Lieutenant kept the pistol trained on his head.
"Where's the rest of your people?"
-
During his rescue, Mark's mind was full of ideas of how he could get the Samurai out of the building without moving himself. He knew that they weren't going to leave him to hold the beam up himself, but he knew that if he moved the whole building would fall. With all of his strength focused on holding up the hospital, he didn't even put up a fight as the Samurai moved towards him, pulling him.
"What about..." Mark opened his mouth to protest, to berate the Samurai for allowing another to seemingly die in Mark's place, but this was cut short at the sight of Take charging out of the building as it collapsed, now without a weapon.

"Did we get everyone out?" He asked
"Those kids were the last two." A soldier explained, patting Mark on the shoulder "You did good."
"Well, I had a bit of help." Mark smiled at the two Samurai "Thank you. I don't know how I could..."
His words were cut short once again as the sound of gunfire drew closer "Alright, talk later. Time to go!"

With a few nods from the soldiers and remaining medics, the group started to flee towards the city limits, moving those who couldn't walk into ambulances and cars with a few having to be carried by hand by those still able to stand. Scanning the crowd with frantic eyes, Mark let out a heavy sigh in relief as he noticed a girl with a baseball cap moving a wounded man into the back of a car. It was a cap he recognised immediately as Clementine's.

The two locked eyes for a moment and Mark gave her a nod. So long as the transports made their way out of the city, he told himself that he wouldn't be letting another little girl down. However, he was snapped back to reality as the sounds of gunfire filled his ears, getting closer to their position. Clenching his fists, Mark turned to face the approaching army.

Sleek Sleek nimona nimona Morbuskid Morbuskid [/QUOTE]

Venkman's grim look briefly turned into a smile "Good idea. I just hope it's not necessary."
With the snap of his fingers, Venkman created a Twilight Gate right in front of the two and once the two were inside, it shut.
"Stay close." He said "I might know this place like the back of my hand, but not all ghosts are friendly. For every Slimer or Casper there's a...That girl from the Ring? I guess. Fuck it, forget I said anything and just stay close."

He started to head north, not walking with his hands in his pockets but with one hand resting at his side, the other gripped around his sword. If Ghandi, or whatever messenger the Indian Emperor had sent wanted a fight, Venkman was ready for them.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

As he and the prisoner guards walk along the prison corridors, Kenobi listened the details about this tyrant named Ghandi, claiming himself to be immortal and led his Empire since the dawn of civilization. Kenobi thought that it's impossible unless he's no ordinary human being at all. One of the prisoner guards said that as long as Ghandi's people support his conquest, the results will be devastating. Kenobi nodded.

"Thank you for the information." He smiled as he thanked the prisoner guards for giving him information about this tyrant, who they considered him as the threat of the entire Gladius.

Kenobi and the prisoner guards entered at the room where Doom was waiting for them with his arms folded and with a stern look that Kenobi assumed. Then, one of the prisoner guards talked about Luke Skywalker from another (original) universe and Doom replied about the entire continent has been obliterated.

Kenobi thought, "Ghandi obliterated an entire continent? This man is no joke."

And then Doom walked up to Kenobi, carrying his lightsaber. Kenobi looked at his lightsaber and shift his attention back to Doom. Doom began to threaten him that if he failed he mission, he will die slowly. Kenobi reacted by saying,

"Alright, alright! No need for that kind of tongue. You sound like Grand Lord Yoda when you say that." He'd say in a sarcastic tone.

And then Doom talks about that this is his last time trusting the Skywalker from another world and asks Kenobi to obey. Kenobi nods.

He grab his lightsaber after Doom handed it to him. As Kenobi holds his lightsaber, he could feel a powerful dark energy to this lightsaber due to the fact that inside of it is a pure crimson crystal which is rare, just like in the original universe. Kenobi doesn't want to go back beyond the dark side because if he goes back where he was once, he would just wasted redeeming himself when he was in jail. Kenobi come up with a request.

"By the way, do you have a purple lightsaber crystal here? I need to replace the crystal since I'm no longer a Sith Lord but a man between the Force although I will use the dark side of the Force if necessarily." Kenobi said to Doom.

"Do you think Doom has lightsaber crystals just lying around?" Victor scoffed "Bah!" He paused, resting a hand on his chin "However, if you're admitting that a red crystal makes you a liability to the mission, then perhaps Skywalker could provide you with another weapon. Before we depart, I will see if he has something in the Jedi armoury you could use."

Doom started to walk away, leading Kenobi to a shuttle and outside of the prison. It had been the first time Kenobi had seen it from the outside, a massive, cube-like object composed of a blackened metal that was built into the side of barren mountains.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

Sandrino takes a deep breath, he sighed. The woman is right, as long as his corrupt counterpart is inside of him, he is deemed as a very dangerous Kindred or a vampire, even though that himself is redeemed unlike his corrupt counterpart.

He remained calm to the woman as he doesn't see her as a threat since she's a guardian. He listened to her every word. By the time the woman began to take few steps towards to Sandrino, his corrupt counterpart attempted to get out of the body but failed to do so.

The woman turned away from Sandrino and she said that she can't let Sandrino out but she can't keep him here, not while people are dying. She then lock his eyes to Sandrino by offering him a deal.

"Alright, what's your deal?" Sandrino folded his arms, looking at the woman with a stern look.

"I want you to help us in the fight against Ghandi." She stated "I can't be stuck on babysitting duty with you, and leaving you in this realm is a waste of what looks like a good fighter. This way, we solve both of our problems at once."

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Namorae walks at his side, looking around. “Hm. So this is what it looks like from the other side… interesting.” She says softly. “And I have no idea what spirits you refer to, but I assure you, I’m aware of the danger. They seem to not like it when I see them, not that I can help it.”

She looks around as they walk, seeming relatively relaxed, sure she’ll see danger coming. She doesn’t need a weapon.

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

As Reed lead the group to a platform, the girls wondered how much of a threat Ghandi is. As they hop on, Filia turns to Reed and ask "Who is Ghandi anyway? He sounds like a major threat, at least for you. How powerful he is? Have you ever fought him? How stong is he?"

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

Kenobi chuckled when Doom said has lightsaber crystals lying around and Doom is right, a pure crimson crystal which has an immense dark energy of the Force could make this mission a liability for him because he might betray Doom and goes back being the Dark Lord of the Sith although he doesn't need another lightsaber, he only needs to replace a crystal, and he prefers purple; as it resembles a combat that is suitable to dark side users although he will use the dark side of the Force if necessarily (just like Mace Windu).

Kenobi nods when Doom will see if the old Luke has something in the Jedi armory that he could use.

As Doom leads Kenobi outside the prison to the shuttle, Kenobi is amazed at the infrastructure of the prison colony. A massive cube-like object of a blackened metal, kinda reminds this infrastructure from Kessel; a prison world controlled by the Empire; it was housed with Conglomerate POWs and criminals thru out the galaxy.

As Kenobi enters the shuttle with Doom. He began to ask by saying,

"So, where is the armory of the old Prince?" Kenobi asked Doom as he observes the interiors of the shuttle. He has habits to call Luke Skywalker; Prince.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

Sandrino looks at her in a serious look until he laughs at her when the woman said that he will fight against Ghandi.

Seryoso? Si Ghandi? Napakamabuti niyang tao pero bakit ko lalabanin si Ghandi kung isa siyang mortal at matagal na siyang patay? Imposible. (Seriously? Ghandi? He's a good human being but and why would I fight with Ghandi if he is a mortal and he's dead a long time ago? Impossible.), Sandrino thought

"Hey, lady. You are joking right? Ghandi? The peaceful leader of the Indian independence movement? Why would I fight him if he is dead already by assassination that is orchestrated by a right wing Hindu nationalist around 70 years ago?" Sandrino continued,

"Look, we don't have time for a joke, alright? Just tell me the offer so that I could go back to my country!" Sandrino said in a stern tone, he thought that this woman was having a joke which made him a bit disappointed.

''But... you, not a spider, you're technically a man in tights with the powers of a spider, am I right?'' She briefly laughed as she kept her hands up, but all the lava that had come out of the ground hovering towards Faith and made a ring around her which would be now on standby. ''Man... This is confusing, (Literally) where the Avengers... can't we just call them? What the hell is that thing?!'' She rambled before pointing at the white version. Then she shot her head towards Hana and then the flag.. and then the missiles being fired, ''Holy shi-'' She was about to go behind cover but she only ended up covering her face and her fiery hair was blown out like a candle now revealing her soft brown.

It was a little shocking as she lowered her arms to see the damage ''Uh... I'll just be... over here...'' The magma which made circles around her just became cold and dropped to the ground which was now solid substance. Fair just gulped, where did that courageous attitude go, she was just now wanting to go home and listen to her music but no, she was here. In the middle of a battlefield... Faith had stumbled back now and decided to coward behind an abandoned car, sitting and leaning against it but when she was nervous the temperature of her skin would become scorching and that what be happening.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

you look at the pink haired man as he runs off into the building and you follow, doing your best to put out nearby fires, which your new ice powers seem to help with,(you still aren't sure how you got them but you don't know how you got into this situation either). soon you see PHM run back out with some wounded, which you help by icing fire's in there path. you hear a massive groan and see mark run back in and hold up a beam to save 2 other kids. but you have to worry about over hear yourself as a beam above you broke and is falling towards you
[difficulty roll: 21/50 +reroll('the strongest' aspect effect:when dealing with a roll involving strength, it may be rerolled 1 time, with the higher roll being chosen) reroll=50/50]
you barely catch and manage to hold the beam up until, to other dudes take PHM out of the building with you following. as you all get to a large group of people which you guess were in the hospital, a chunk of the hospital crashes in on itself. the part that you and PHM were in. wow. as the group started leaving the area, you start heading towards PHM when you hear gunshots. you look where PHM turns to and see the oncoming army. "f***."
Morbuskid Morbuskid The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek

Talion and Celebrimbor
Talion had appeared finally, he was simply allowing his abilities to recharge before entering the fray, he would apologize for this later. Talion watched as she made ready to kill Sigmund only for Talion to have heard Sigmund's remarks prior. "Stop!" he yelled to Minity who would most likely be confused but Talion had a plan to keep Sigmund from coming back. "I have dealt with the immortal before, if what you claim is true then I suppose that this will be your last 'save' you ever create." With that said Talion's eyes began to glow an ominous blue before he grabbed Sigmund by the side of the face and yelled "Edwenno o gwath!" in which the very essence of Talion and Celebrimbor began pouring into Sigmund's mind looking for his secrets.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take

Shimazu felt one of the rifle butts hit his back left leg which had caused him to feel the pain of the bullet wound once more, he did his best not to show signs of pain but he still winced and grunted. Shimazu fell to the ground, holding himself from falling further as he finally looked up to the Lieutenant with unwavering eyes. Shimazu took a deep breath before stating "And your men were killing the wounded and defenseless, those I vowed to protect, so in a way it is eye for an eye." Shimazu said calmly before inconspicuously place his left hand over his wound, putting force down on it to keep it from bleeding but not hinting towards his injury. "I know nothing about these so called alchemists, the only ones like me have already perished in combat, I made my last attack protecting the medicinal ward, filled with no more than wounded and dying, those who cannot fight for themselves," Shimazu stated as he did his best to concentrate on calming the pain in his leg.
-
Senshi and Take would turn around and see the army quickly approaching, a tired but still strong Take decided to do something about it. Seeing a cart filled with cabbages the giant smiled underneath his wooden Oni Mask as he handed two wounded man he was carrying by shoulder off to some soldiers before running towards and grabbing the cart, not paying attention to the vendor hiding behind it. Take then grunted as he launched the cabbage cart with an impressive strength, crashing straight into a rank of a soldiers and causing a disorganization in their force. With that Senshi also chipped into the plan by creating a fireball in his hands, he ran to the metal girl who was still new to the crew, patting her on the shoulder "Don't lose hope yet." Senshi said as he charged out with his white fireball in hand, throwing it at the dirt road and causing a huge plume of dirt to kick up and with that both Senshi and Take awaited in this smokescreen they made quite a ways away from the group as the soldiers marched towards it. In this smokescreen the soldiers would be tossed left and right, being knocked out or getting thrown out of the makeshift smoke screen to their side. As the smoke cleared they would see a Senshi roundhouse kick a soldier in the head, knocking him out as Take sat down on two of the soldiers, holding and punching another soldier in the face. The two Samurai looked up from their uncovered positions towards the army and quickly ran. They had hoped they had given Mark and the small army of soldiers, doctors, and the wounded ample time to make it out of the city as they ducked and zig zagged from bullets whizzing past them, one barely making contact going straight between the legs of Take.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek nimona nimona

Polibias
Mos Ies-whatever, can we get somethin' done?.

The captain sure was... something. She didn't seem to have any social awareness, and her mouth was an unfiltered barrage of curses and crude conversation. This almost amused Polibias in a way - his entire life he'd spoken almost exclusively to demons, who always had at least twenty veils to their ambitions and emotions. Regardless, he had felt as though he hadn't had much to do aside from follow her lead - So when she suggested some actual piracy and work, his eyes lit up and a familiarly off-putting grin crept up his face. It had been too long since the hellspawn of tartarus was able to run amok in the overworld - some good old fashioned chaos had been a horribly malnourished craving of his.

"I would be delighted to be of your assistance, Captain."

Performing a bow, he awaited further orders, his claws retracting and extending as he practically kneaded the ground in excitement.​

Magnus Burnsides: Middle-Winter
Magnus and Merle sat in a different bar, with a small drink in the Dwarf's wooden hand while Magnus held his hand around a tankard half the size of the fighter. They had been laughing at a joke Magnus had made, with the bear of a man's hearty chuckle filling the room. They got a gaze or two from onlookers, but for the most part people just went back to their drinks and conversations among friends.
"I'm glad Mookie wasn't here to hear that one. I'd get such a hiding from their mother." Merle chuckled, wiping a tear from his remaining eye
"How are the kids, anyway?"
"Mavis hasn't stopped since we got here. Helping people, researching and Mookie is just...Well, Mookie. Kid hasn't changed a bit. I only need to worry about him rotting his teeth with candy, but Mavis."
He shook his head "I'm worried about her. Whatever happened to the realms, I mean..."

Magnus reached one of his giant hands around, patting Merle on the back
"Still, Pan's with us." Merle gave his friend a half-smile, lifting his drink
"So long as he doesn't kill us with a train." Magnus added
"Don't be ridiculous." Merle scoffed "He's a God of Nature. It would be a bear or some kind of..."

Magnus looked over his shoulder "Wait a minute, where's Taako?"

The two men darted their heads around as a voice came from the bar's stage.
"And up next, it's Taako. From TV." The bold voice of an announcer said
"Who picked this bar, again?" Magnus asked
"Taako did." Merle groaned

The Elf walked out onto the stage, levitating the microphone towards his mouth. With a single tilt of his head, and his eyes locked onto Magnus and Merle, he gestured for them to come up on stage.
Magnus took a final swig of his drink and rushed in, making his way to the stage through the crowd while Merle sat with his arms folded.
"C'mon." Taako teased "It's a Kenny Chesney song."

With a heavy sigh, the Dwarf stood up and made his way towards the stage.

"She's got every quality..." Takko began
"From A all the way to Z" Merle cut in, rolling his eye
"It's easy to see she's the perfect girl." Magnus smiled
"She's got every single thing" Taako looked to Merle
"That makes up my wildest dreams" He smiled "Sometimes I still can't quite believe she's holdin me cause..."

The three friends sang together as the chorus kicked in. Due to the gruff voices of Magnus and Merle mixed with Taako's rather high and feminine singing voice, to say that the three of them sounded awful would be an understatement.
The crowd's looks, nor the butchering of a country song mattered to Magnus, who took the mic in one hand and rested his arms on the shoulders of his friends, embracing them as the final cords started to play.

"Everything sweet memory I can recall...She got it all!" He yelled
"Can we get an en-core?" Taako asked with a smile
"No!" A man in the crowd shouted
"You don't get a vote."

Amongst grumbles from the crowd, Magnus' eyes met a boy who just entered the bar.
"Hello sirs."
"Angus?!" Magnus jumped from the stage, a smile growing on his face
"You're easier to find than I thought. The Director needs to talk to you." The boy said, grimly
"Are we getting a reunion tour?" Taako asked
"What's wrong?" Magnus asked
"Something's happened. Something horrible. The Director needs to see you."

Venkman: Southern Continent
Stepping out of another gate, Venkman still had his hand gripped to his sword's handle as he scanned the area. He and Namorae stood in an empty field, with Haven's Spear just a few miles away.
"There." Venkman stated, nodding to a drone that floated towards them. It had the markings of the Indian Empire, and upon noticing Venkman projected a holographic image of the interior of Ghandi's throne room. The Emperor himself sat on his throne, with a calm yet unamused look on his face.
"Venkman." He said
"Ghandi."

He turned his head, facing Namorae
"And who might you be? Is Venkman that frightened of an old man's picture that he brings a bodyguard?"
"You did just kill a lot of people." Venkman replied, his tone ice-cold
"I want to hear it from her."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
D.Va: New York
"It's a long story." Hana told Faith. Her tone was fast-paced and she was trying her best to hide her panic. Another building in the distance fell as the bombardment continued "If we survive this, I'll fill you in."
"Alright team!" She shouted at the others "We've got two options here. We get everyone we can onto the Helicarrier and leave this city while we can or, we fight these noobs."

Vsland Vsland NaturalQueen NaturalQueen Sleek Sleek

"What's he talking about, sir?" One of the soldier asked
"More Xing lies." The Lieutenant said, coldly "Same that started this war." He looked to his men "You followed your orders despite the initial lies, and I expect you to continue to do so."
The soldier nodded in response
"We need to bring this one in for questioning, but..."
He locked eyes with Shimazu as he addressed his men "These Alchemists can be tricky."

Taking Shimazu's katana in hand, he nodded to his men "Hold out his hands. He won't be able to use Alchemy against us if we take them."
-
As the two Samurai ran back to the civilians, with bullets whizzing past their heads, and missing by mere inches a single shot ran out, and Take was struck in the back.
Before another shot could strike him, a flare was launched towards the oncoming soldiers from Mark's flare gun, followed by three shots from his pistol. Amongst the confusion created by the smoke, light from the flare gun and the returning fire the Indian troops took to diving for cover, allowing the two men to run back to safety.
With the soldiers still distracted, the first of the vehicles were able to pull away, making their way out of Rush Valley and deeper into the Xing Empire. All the while, two medics were able to hoist Take onto the back of a cart, moving him with the rest of the wounded.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Sleek Sleek nimona nimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back