• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

"Mos Eisley, huh? Swear I've heard that name before." Stephen thought out loud.

"Space-time ship..that? So, is it bigger in the inside or something?" He'd chuckle. "I can't imagine how much of a struggle it'd be to fit inside that police box, as well as operate additional machinery inside."

Strange sat up, looking directly at Picard and then back down at the PADD. "I've seen some..no, I've been through some stuff~I've learned from my ignorance, and I'm open to believing nearly anything someone will throw out, but unless this 'man in a blue box' has mystical powers or some hidden weapon, I...do not think I can wrap my head around him saving the multiverse." After Stephen's "rant", he looked back at the Captain, curious to see what more bizarre information Picard has on this Doctor guy.

Emperor Palpachu Emperor Palpachu

As D.Va would go down, overrun by Symbiotes, multiple high-caliber rounds would rip into the layer of Symbiotes to drive them off. Ocelot then quickly scooped up D.Va, slinging her over his back and heading back to the main building.
"Hold on, you're not dying here."
He said, calmly despite the chaos and blood and death.

Snake would shift focus to a few symbiotes around him, firing again and again at them. Soon enough, he was one of the few combatants that was actually doing decently, since any symbiote that got close was immediately taken out with a combination of his CQC and his gun.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland

Asriel tilted his head, confused.
"Watch...do what? Nevermind."
He said, shaking his head.
"Well....I guess we get on?"

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York
D.Va continued to struggle, kicking at the symbiotes that had grabbed her legs furiously. She reached for her Light Gun only for the symbiote with it's arms wrapped around her throat to push it downwards, trying to claw at her face again only for D.Va to kick it in the face. The blood from her wound was starting to run into her left eye, blurring her vision but she continued to try and fight them off.

That was when the gunshots went off and before D.Va could regain her senses, Ocelot was carrying her inside. She just about managed to stand on her own two feet, even if the symbiotes had torn into her legs. Spitting out a mouthful of blood, she pointed her Light Gun at the door as four symbiotes charged inside.

"Thanks." She told Ocelot with a weak smile "For being a team player."

-
Magnus was pushed to the back of the barricade by two armoured symbiotes that began to snap at his face. One of their tongues licked the side of his face.
"Eww, gross!" Magnus cried before kicking it back. He punched it back into the swarm with Phantom Fist. This, however left his arm open to attack by the other armoured symbiote that bit down on his arm.

Magnus let out a yell in pain and stabbed the creature through the chest before kicking it away. His Bureau of Balance Bracer had protected the majority of his arm, leaving several large teeth marks on it.
Gripping his sword he swung into the swarm again.

"Hey doc." He said, speaking into the radio "Any progress on that cure?"
"I've almost got it." Reed spoke at a fast pace "I just need to work on a method of distribution. Should only be a few minutes."

"Stand back!" Brook shouted "I'm about to show these things the power of my sound again!"
He walked to the front of the barricade, strumming his guitar. Before he could get even a few cords out, a black tendril from the swarm grabbed the guitar and tried to drag Brook down. Another two lashed out, grabbing him by both legs and started to drag him off the barricade.

Another two inky tendrils lashed out, grabbing Brook by the shoulders.

Magnus dashed to the front, grabbing Brook by the arms.
"I've got you. Don't let go." He said through gritted teeth. Despite being a bear of a man, it was taking every ounce of Magnus' strength to hold onto Brook.
Qrow stepped up, hitting back any symbiotes that tried to close in on Magnus with his scythe, switching it into it's sword mode it the symbiotes managed to close in and cutting them down before they could touch him.

More tendrils lashed out, holding every part of Brook's body to the point where inky tendrils touched Magnus' giant hands. Brook screamed as the bones on his arms started to crack under the weight. There was a horrifying crack as the bones Magnus was grabbing completely shattered and Brook was dragged kicking and screaming into the swarm.

"No!" Magnus cried, reaching out to Brook as he disappeared into the inky blackness. From there, it appeared that multiple symbiotes fought over him, tearing the skeleton apart until a shot went off. Magnus looked at Qrow to see he'd fired a round from the shotgun mode of his weapon, blowing a hole in Brook's head and ending his suffering.

"I'm sorry." He muttered
-
As Reed furiously tapped away at a console, he stretched one of his legs and kicked a symbiote out of the window it had just jumped through. There were a few methods of distribution he would work with for the cure.
Introduce it into the water supply? It would only affect the symbiotes if they actually drank the water. Although, if it were to rain...

He continued his train of thought as he used his other arm to take down another symbiote that had climbed in with two shots from a gun.
He needed to introduce the cure into the water cycle. Perhaps, if he were to create rainclouds he could start the cure within minutes and spare some of those giving their lives outside.

-

Magnus was struck in the side by a blast of energy from a low flying Iron-Symbiote and went down. Qrow stood in front, taking down the already damaged symbiote with a few well-timed blasts.

He helped Magnus to his feet.

"You think you can last another few minutes out here?" He asked
"Another few hours, give or take." Magnus replied, giving Qrow a half-smile. Qrow nodded in response, returning a grin

The two swordsmen stood back to back as more symbiotes climbed the barricade, with Qrow still wielding his weapon in shotgun mode and Magnus gripping the Raging Flaming Poisoning Sword of Doom in both hands. Blood flowed from cuts in his face and the wound in his arm, while Qrow's white suit had been stained red. Some of it was his blood, but most of it had come from the hosts.

Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Elsewhere in the City
A symbiote sprung at Jhin from behind, going for his legs and not making a sound until it was already on top of him.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
"Haunted Chuck E Cheese knock-off and not being paid enough per hour to risk your life. Long story." Mark explained

The conductor blew into his whistle as the train started to prepare for leaving.
"All aboard!" He yelled
He pointed the group in the direction of one of the carts where luggage was being loaded on. One of the creatures doing the heavy lifting was a Wookie, while the other was a cyborg with large metal arms.

"The express hover-train to the Xing Empire leaves in two minutes. Two minutes." A computerised voice called out

@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi (OPEN TO ANYONE)

The North: Beyond the Wall
As Ren commanded the creature to show itself, he would hear screaming coming from behind him, followed by some blaster shots as one of the troopers was grabbed from behind and dragged, kicking and screaming into the blizzard. A hiss was heard, followed by the cracking of bones.

The snow close to Kylo's feet was covered in a dark red as the trooper's helmet was tossed at his side. The marking of claws ran alongside the helmet.
"Sir!" A trooper cried, trying to hide his fear "What are your orders!?"

There was more blaster fire before another trooper was dragged into the blizzard. He continued to fire as he was dragged away, not wanting to go down without showing whatever creature that had a hold of him a proper fight. There were flashes of red light getting further and further away from the group, showing a silhouette of the creature.

Despite being hunched over, it stood at at least ten feet. It had claws on it's hands and it appeared thin, almost skeletal in shape. The flashes of red light provided by the blaster shots gave a clearer view of it's shape as the creature bent down and tore the trooper apart with it's claws and teeth.

It had sharp and jagged deer-like antlers on it's head, and a skeletal face covered in both dried and fresh blood.

demdo_demi demdo_demi

The contact stretched a hand out to Jango "Right this way." He said with a smile "As for what my employer wants...Well, there's a threat in the north they want handled without having to launch a full-scale invasion. Deal with it before it becomes a threat to India."
"If you can give me the coordinates, I can fly there." Jango said.

"If you can give me the coordinates, I can fly there." Jango said.

The contact shook his head "No, Mr Fett. This is far too important a task to be trusted to one man, even one such as you. There is a team being put together. It just so happens we managed to find you not too far away from the meeting spot. Now, if you'll follow me I can take you to the others." He explained in a calm yet stern tone

The contact shook his head "No, Mr Fett. This is far too important a task to be trusted to one man, even one such as you. There is a team being put together. It just so happens we managed to find you not too far away from the meeting spot. Now, if you'll follow me I can take you to the others." He explained in a calm yet stern tone
Jango nods quietly and walks to the man "Lead the way." he said and followed the man.

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
The contact led Jango towards the group.
"Ah, the others have already arrived." He said with a smile "Unless our employer finds someone to join at the last minute."

Karla looked over Kamui's shoulder, seeing Jango approaching and pushed past him as well as the contact to shake his hand.
"Hi!" She said with a grin "I'm Queen Khanfusio, but you can call me Karla!"

She moved her tail around Jango's back and tapped him on the left shoulder.
"Ghost." She whispered

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
The contact led Jango towards the group.
"Ah, the others have already arrived." He said with a smile "Unless our employer finds someone to join at the last minute."

Karla looked over Kamui's shoulder, seeing Jango approaching and pushed past him as well as the contact to shake his hand.
"Hi!" She said with a grin "I'm Queen Khanfusio, but you can call me Karla!"

She moved her tail around Jango's back and tapped him on the left shoulder.
"Ghost." She whispered

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172
Jango nods quietly at the contact. Taking a look through his HUD at the others. Noticing Karla walk towards him to shake his hand. He extends his hand to shake her hand. "Jango Fett." He said with a straight-to-the-point manner. His armor detecting the tail moving around his back. He nods quietly to her.

Ocelot nodded and hurried into the building. Diamond Dogs had supplemented SHIELD's medical team with a scant few of their own, though the few who had been transferred for the moment were the best of the best. Two Dogs ran over with a stretched, upon which Ocelot laid D.Va
"Just hold on, okay? That's a nasty bunch of wounds....and we don't know if you got some of that parasite on you."
He explained as a medic put an oxygen mask over her face, as the other started an I.V.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Snake saw Magnus and Qrow barely making it, and abandoned his attempt on Spider-Man entirely. He fought his way over, almost like a man possessed.
"You gonna make it?"
He said, calm and composed.

Asriel clambered aboard the train, getting into the luggage rack and sighing. It was better than nothing.
"Thank god."
He muttered
DatBoi DatBoi @Revalia

Cerebella & Filia Medici (and Samson)
-New York-

The two girls are now beside each other amid the Symbiote horde surrounding them. "Cerebella, we should probably retreat. I don't think we can't fight this many." Filia says, and it seems that the two girls are all worn out.

"Yeah, I think you're right. How long do you think until the cure has been made?" Cerebella says, already at the point of frustration "And it better be close, otherwise we're all going to be dead or be one of those guys. Can you still fight?"

"Probably, and I guess I could let Samson lay a few more kills before we run. What can you say Samson?" Filia replied before glancing up to her talking hair, which he replied "I guess I can do some more work. However, at this rate, I think I could do only a few attacks."

"Good, now let's keep squashing these blackberries!" Cerebella says in enthusiasm as she charges towards a couple of Symbiotes and have her Vice Versa do the punching and smashing. On the other hand, Filia has her Samson form a pair of large fists and does the same things as Vice Versa....and then a horrible thing happened. As Cerebella kept fighting, one of the Symbiotes manages to catch her by surprise. This Symbiote, however, doesn't have a host, and it is trying to infect her.

"Oh no!" Cerebella cried as she shakes her arm to get the black glob off, but to no avail. It seems to be too late for the young acrobat, but then Filia saw this.

"Oh no, Cerebella is in trouble!" Filia panicked "Samson, do something!"

"It may seem to be the end of that girl, but here is what I am going to do, and I don't think she'll like this one." Samson says in a grim tone as he forms a pair of legs and gets himself standing on the ground with Filia being lifted up. He tuns up to Cerebella, forms a long blade as an arm, and once he catches up to her, he says "Forgive me, Diamond Girl!" And then...he cuts of her Symbiote-infected arm.

The young acrobat is in shock. Her own blood is now gushing out from where the arm is supposed to be and within a mere seconds after being stunned, she lets out a horrified scream. "No...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She cried as she watched her infected severed arm hit the ground and being devoured by the host-less Symbiote.

Filia felt guilty of what Samson has done, but to him, it was the hardest choice to make. The schoolgirl watched Cerebella drown in despair, tears rolling out from her eyes and blood flowing down from her wound like a waterfall. It was a horrible sight to see. As more Symbiotes come in, Samson quickly grabs the weeping Cerebella by her shirt and yell "We need to retreat now!" He then starts running, carrying the two girls back to the building.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hana attempted to stand but was held back by the medics. Despite this, she still managed to sit up and land a few Hits with her Light Gun. Her shots were non-lethal, still going for the legs of the hosts as they ran through the door. She handed the gun over to Ocelot "I...I'll need that back when this is over." She said with a weak smile.

Two medics ran towards the two wounded girls, helping them inside and leading them towards stretchers. A Diamond Dogs soldier, alongside a Minuteman and two SHIELD agents provided covering fire for the medics as symbiotes overwhelmed the doors and windows, breaking in and making their way towards the stairs.

-
Qrow nodded towards Snake as he gunned down a symbiote "Let's find out."
He switched his weapon back into it's scythe mode as he carved through three symbiotes that jumped over the barricade. He swapped it back into a shotgun mode to gun down two others that climbed up the left side before reloading his gun while Magnus covered him, carving through symbiotes that got too close.

"The doc's almost there." Magnus told Snake, taking a deep breath.
Qrow cocked the shotgun and fired another shot "We live through this, the first round is on me." He said with a weak smile. He spat out a mouthful of blood and switched his weapon into scythe mode.

Five Iron-Symbiotes flew into view, hovering above the three men and the half a dozen soldiers behind them.
"Oh, fuck..." Magnus muttered
Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland

Mark carried the injured young woman on board first before climbing on board himself, with Chica following him close behind.
"You alright, kid?" Mark asked Asriel

@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Karla: Mos Eisley (Merc Meeting point)
"Ya don't talk much, do ya?" Karla asked Jango "I tell you there's a ghost behind you and you don't seem to care."
The contact cleared his throat "Is everyone ready? Shall we begin?"
"Oh honey, I've been ready since yesterday." Karla said with a grin

Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Spider-Man
New York City

Spider-Man looked over at Venom Snake as he fired at him. He dodged the hulking symbiote's punch, grabbing his arm as he grunted. He picked him up and threw him into the blast, the creature shouting out in pain as it landed on the ground in front of Peter's feet. He smirked, kicking the creature of the side as he cracked his knuckles. "Friendly fire...?" The boy asked himself staring down Snake. "We see how it is..." Narrowing his eyes, he webbed one of the symbiotes charging at Snake, yanking him back before running towards him. "Watch where you're firing!" He yelled as he swung towards the agent.

After the swing, he went for a push kick, putting some force behind it as he grunted out loud once more. "Listen here, why are you firing at us? We...I have it under control. You just made a big mistake trying to attack me." Yet another symbiote charged at him from behind. He jumped over it and pushed it forward towards Snake, landing as he watched to see how Snake would handle it.​
Sleek Sleek The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Snake would simply charge up the stun function on his arm, and blasted back the symbiote. Then he looked up at Spider-Man, and fire a few rounds at him. By now, he was closer to the Baxter building, but Ocelot was preoccupied with D.Va's condition to help.
Then, with the Iron-Symbiotes there, Snake got creative. He threw a smoke grenade at Spider-man, and fired at it, making it explode in front of the kid to buy him some time to trade fire with the things.
Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Fall back!"
Ocelot yelled as he fired at the horde, the bullets tearing through and ricocheting through multiple symbiotes at a time.
"We have to hold them!

Asriel laughed sourly
"I woke up not too long ago after finding out I had to go back to my living hell to save everyone I knew, to find out it didn't matter, and now I'm going to never know if my parents are alive or not."
This was...uncharacteristic, to say the least.
DatBoi DatBoi @Revalia

Somewhere in Japan

Armor clattered, a sword was sheathed, a rucksack was packed, a rested Senshi awoke. But the world he left when he slept was now different, he began to collect his thoughts at such a change how much wildlife and taken back it's lands. He sensed an utter chaos within the world, death, plague, disease, so on and so forth. Senshi walked a faded dirt path, littered with vines, grass, flowers, and tree branches. Soon enough, after walking a small trek, he had looked out to an abandoned village of the Tokugawa clan from a distant forested hill. He continued down the path and before long he had arrived in the town. There he had seen a meditating warrior, who to Senshi's relief, was Shimazu Tokugawa. "Old friend," Senshi exerted out, "what has become of this village?" The wise warrior stood and looked towards Senshi, "This is some form of disturbance in the existence, as if many existences have become one, and in doing so has disturbed our way of life." The old warrior walked over and put his hand on Senshi's shoulder, "We must find a way to bring balance to the world, whether this curse may be lifted or at the very least bring order to our new home." Senshi nodded to Tokugawa and the two began a journey to find someone who could explain what was happening.

Last edited:
The remaining soldiers attempted to back Ocelot up as he made a last stand, pumping round after round into oncoming symbiotes. A Minuteman closer to the front armed with a Flamer was overwhelmed as he tried to reload. He was knocked to the ground as pieces of armour were torn off, allowing the symbiotes to add him to their numbers.

-
Qrow looked up at Peter as he threw a symbiote towards the barricade.
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He shouted "Are you trying to kill us!?"

His attention was draw away from Peter as another symbiote climbed the barricade and he blew a hole in it.
The Iron-Symbiotes began to open fire on the barricade, taking it down with well-timed shots from their palms and leaving the three men out in the open with no cover aside from the Baxter Building itself.

Magnus dived for cover, grabbing Qrow as the Iron-Symbiotes targeted both of them. He tossed the Chance Lance at an Iron-Symbiote while he as on the ground, only for it to dodge, the spear scratching the side of it's face instead. He looked up at Peter
"Um...A little help with these flying assholes." He said with some bitter sarcasm in his voice.

Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu

Mark sat down next to Asriel, resting his backside on a wooden crate and rested a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey." He said in a clear, yet calming tone. He raised his voice, but not to the point of a shout "Just because you don't know if they're alive, that doesn't mean that they're dead."

He turned away from him, a look of embarrassment on his face "And...That sounded a lot better in my head."
Removing his glasses and placing them on his lap, Mark looked at the ground that surrounded him and stood to his feet.
"Alright everybody! We're going to Xing, now I don't know a lot about it other than it's safer than here and if you're looking for somebody. Friends, family..."

He turned towards Chica who was sitting up and listening closely.

"Pets you treat like they're your children..." He said proudly "While yo...We might not find them in Xing, it's a start."

That had also sounded a lot better in his head. If he was just speaking into a camera, things would be different but talking to an audience of desperate people, two of them children. It was completely different.

@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Ren remained silent, even after the trooper had seemingly begged for a command. Kylo Ren unhooked his black cape from the shoulders of his tunic. With few options for protection, Ben lifted the ragged trooper helmet and put it over his head: It reeked of sweat and was a little small for his own head, though in such a situation, these problems would have to wait.

Kylo flicked his cross guard around with his wrist again, showing himself to be ready to take on the creature. With his unoccupied hand, Ben Solo lifted it forward, forming a pose ready for battle and awaiting the beast to appear. As soon as he'd gain a visual of the beast, that is when he'd strike.

"Come on out now..." Ren whispered under his breath, his voice now filtered by the mask of a deceased trooper.

Cerebella and Filia Medici (and Samson)
-New York-

This was something that Cerebella cannot accept. It was so painful for her to see her arm get severed and being devoured. As the medics lead them to the stretchers, Cerebella would already be unconscious due to the shock of what Samson did. Filia is more than guilty, she regretted having Samson do the hard choice without even getting acceptance, but that is what he is.

"I'm sorry, Cerebella.." She thought.

Shimazu and Senshi: Outer rim of Tokyo, Japan
Heading towards Mos Eisley
Estimated arrival 1-2 Posts.

Shimazu and Senshi had walked not too far from the village, before the both of them stopped. Senshi and Shimazu knew the only way to determine a correct path was to seek out where the weakest lived. Both meditated and sensed the evil of whatever direction they wished to travel, Shimazu spoke softly, "We will allow the wind to decide where the leaves go." Metaphorically speaking, they would follow the wind. Moments past and still the wind stood indifferent and indecisive, almost contemplating it's choice as if it felt for these two. They sat crossed legged on the firm dirt road being overtaken by grass and flower, finally the wind made a decision. They would head east, and so the two Samurai picked themselves up, gathered their things and had focused their Ki into their legs allowing them to travel faster than normal, though they know it will cost them slightly from their reserve energy which may or may not be needed. It is soon that they would be arriving in a rather desert land, this evil was almost as bad as to the west but the two understood they would have less trouble. Along the way however a strange beast had attacked them, Senshi and Shimazu did not recognize the creature from any depictions but they still engaged it. The Beast first charged Shimazu which Shimazu, with his speed boost still in tact, made a very quick dash to the right swinging his blade from left to right and slashing the creature, creating a huge gash on the creature's body. Wounded, the beast retreated and immediately the two Samurai were on their way to their original destination in a greater haste.

Last edited:
The North: Beyond the Wall
From behind Kylo, footsteps in the snow could be heard as the creature circled him. It used the blizzard as cover as the storm seemed to move directly with it, like the two were in-sync ballet partners performing a cold and bloody act.
Two of the troopers ran towards Ren's position, only to be consumed by the storm and torn to pieces. Screaming and blaster fire could be heard before the torso of a Stormtrooper was thrown in front of Kylo.

A silhouette, hunching over and running on both it's clawed hands and feet charged towards Kylo from behind, revealing itself as the red light from the lightsaber illuminated it's skeletal face.

afacbb0c65b7a86d9ef986210d0e2aa4--the-wendigo-creepy-pictures.jpg
demdo_demi demdo_demi

Caesar had found a nice place in India for the time being to use as a lab. On the outside it didn't look like much but the inside was a hell hole for those Caesar deemed as trash that he could experiment on. He didn't have the exact tools he wanted but he had test subjects and grunts around. But it wasn't enough "If Joker was around i'd still be living the good life, even better if those stupid Strawhat's and Law didn't abduct me." the mad scientist complained as he stared at his lab equiptment in dismay. Then he remembered, there might have been a way to make things better for him but he didn't exactly know how to make things happen. The leader of India was a dictator and many might have called him a tyrant, but a dictator could always use more weapons. Especially ones that could enter without a trace. But first he'd need contact, he sighed. He poured himself a drink, a martini and took a sip muttering "All Strawhat's fault..."
(Not my best intro post but I hope you can work with it)

Ocelot yelled before throwing a hand grenade at the horde and running, the explosion taking out a chunk.
"Everyone get to Reed, now! We need to cover him!"

In Reed's lab, Miller would crackle to life on the I-Droid Ocelot left in there.
"You're out of time. Mother Base is clear for now, but we don't have the men to stop this. We can't evacuate you either because of the threat of our choppers being shot down. If you can't develop the cure, then one of our soldiers will fulton the anti-symbiote out, and we'll take over from there."

Snake would fire at the Symbiotes, before yelling to Magnus and Qrow
"That kid's infected! Shoot to kill!"
He yelled, firing again at the symbiotes while a rather booming rifle shot would ring out, taking out one of them
Quiet had arrived, and humming would likewise crescendo into being as she took aim and fired.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu

"right.....yeah."
Asriel said, nodding in a rather sad and depressed way. He was bowed over like a victim awaiting execution, defeated.
"Let's just get there."
DatBoi DatBoi @Revalia

Senshi and Shimazu: Mos Eisley
Nearing the Train Station

The two Samurai were now rolling through the desert at a very fine speed, dust and sand kicked up from behind them, whilst Senshi was practicing slashing and remaining on the move, Shimazu was concentrating on his goal, he had cleaned his blade moments before the continued departure after the fight with the strange creature and had sheathed his No-Dachi. His 2 shorter swords between the size of daggers and Katana's and singular dagger clinging to his waist, bounced in anticipation for the arrival. It was not long before they had sensed life. Both Samurai, with an incredible force, stopped themselves, meanwhile the sands had kicked up so hard that created a screen covering the two figures, which had continued in front of them. They followed it until they were within visual range of the village. The great cloud of sand had covered their approach until finally the cloud had dissipated revealing the two samurai's silhouettes. They began to make their way through the city and wished to find the only source of good they came here to find, that good lied somewhere in this stone and steel forest. The shapes of the houses were odd, as well as many other aspects. It was soon that they found what they had been looking for, a rather young looking man, with a very strange black and bluish attire that stood out from the people around who eyed the two with both disgust and intrigue. The lad also had very strange red hair, standing in the train station speaking out to a group of strange people including one covered in fur as if he himself was a beast, Senshi being the young and anxious one immediately began to jog towards the group but was more focused on the fellow, Shimazu, worried he may scare the poor lad off, followed behind in a less threatening but more open stance.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek @Revalia
(I hope you don't mind me catching a ride on the arch, of course I will not push it anywhere it doesn't need to be, I only can hope I can keep it going for as long as you guys would like.)

Shafaqat growls angrily, backing up to stay at long range, and proceeding to just blast the crowd of plant men as she runs. “Can!” Bang! “You!” Bang! “Fcking!” Bang! “Die please?!” She hollers between blasts, gritting her teeth. Though, she really is starting to enjoy the feeling of blasting her enemies to bits. Very cathartic.

???
New York

Suddenly symbiotes left and right were shredded by what looked to be sharp diamond projectiles. If anyone was to look up they would see a diamond like creature shooting the projectiles from his arms while running down the Baxter building.

The creature jumped landing infront of the others and punching the ground. A diamond wall suddenly shot up over the barricade blocking both Spider-Man and the Symbiotes. He looked behind them.

"That should hold them off for a while." The Diamond creature said.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back