• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Senshi and Shimazu: Mos Eisley Station
Interacting/Assisting Characters

Senshi
looked at Mark before looking back at Hinata finally pulling down his cloth mask, revealing his human face full of emotion, he was actually quite a handsome fellow with a scar running down his left eye to the very edge of his cheek and running onto the jaw. He removed his helmet, revealing that his whole undersuit was connected under the scaled armor, his hair was short yet shaggy with an oily look, his brown eyes gazed in worry over at Hinata who was currently being comforted by Mark, he walked over to the two, crouching beside them. Shimazu meanwhile was standing over near Asriel, and in a calm manner, he was not very tense and seemed to not be intrigued in Asriel any more. Senshi had asked, "Was she stung? If she was stung i believe I can make a remedy for that, I never leave home without some herbs at disposal." He said patting a sack lapsed over his shoulder and secured to the back of his rope belt. Senshi knew how to make a few things to help clean wounds, pull poison from the body, make a strong pick me up (equivalent of coffee or energy drink)/anti-hangover (a Sake incident occurred once) or simply sweeten some tea, any way he could help he would.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen @Revalia Sleek Sleek DatBoi DatBoi

K Y L O
R E N

Beyond the Wall

Ren looked down at the torso, disgusted, and back up into the storm. He began to walk forward a few steps, before turning slowly in a circle; constantly checking his surroundings. He paused, wondering if the coast was clear and this beast was remotely "satisfied" due to a new feeling of absence around him.

This feeling of relief was interrupted by loud stomping noises as the beast approached from behind. Upon sudden realization, Kylo Ren turned around, his cross guard's vicious red saber flying across the wintery storm. He was unaware if he had hit anything at first, but the bulky sound of surface against saber erupted through the storm, and Ben Solo realized he hit it. Though what part did he hit..?

Caesar smiled as he was saluted, it had been so long since he'd been given proper respect. "*Shurororo, of course I am, I accept Lord Gandhi's offer." Caesar laughed, genuinely pleased that he'd been contacted so soon. "But what about this meeting, where will it take place and when?" Honestly the sooner the better. If he could get a job working for Gandhi his trouble's would dissolve, just like his current employees when he could do better.

*This is Caesar's laugh which I tried to make look different from the rest of the text
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Asriel relaxed, if only a little. God knew he was on edge.
"So......you're...samurai?"
He said, taking a stab based on the snippets he remembered of Alphys.
Morbuskid Morbuskid

Snake and Ocelot were in the same boat, if only different locations. Both were fighting like men possessed, though the end of their fight was near.
"HOLD THE LINE!"

Ocelot would yell back at the mixture of Diamond Dogs and SHIELD soldiers, firing his gun.
Snake would just keep fighting, trying to distract as many symbiotes as possible.

COMMANDER VORTEX
Twilight
"Oh, no," Vortex quickly followed up with a shake of his head. "This 'Great Firewall' (ugh) of his is advanced, I'll give him that. It's able to repel most attacks and attempted intrusions from most sources. But I'm an entity made completely out of data. I'm a native of the digital realm; Gandhi's forces migrants. I can bypass almost any system on this planet with little difficulty. I mean, my consciousness is spread over a thousand different platforms. The platform talking to you right now is just one of those, the others are elsewhere. All of my units are also all linked together to form a central operating consciousness. I see what they see, hear what they hear, know what they know." He explained as he followed Venkman.

Another portal opened in front of the pair, leading to a large room. As they stepped through, the Stalker's sensors recalibrated, and were now telling him that they were back in the real world. Or that was where they assumed they were. He was still in Twilight, as far as he could tell. The room was almost completely empty, every surface bleached white. Banners hung from the walls, proudly displaying the flag of the Indian Empire. At the far end of the room was a large wooden chair, and on that chair sat Gandhi himself.

The whole place was far more modest than Vortex had thought. He'd expected Gandhi to be in a palace, sitting atop a golden throne.

Then again, the ambassadors did say that he was sending in a drone, so the Gandhi in front of him could simply be a hologram. He couldn't really tell. The Stalker's sensors were still having problems.

"Welcome, friends." Gandhi said with a smile and a voice that honestly didn't sound too evil, but the malicious intent it carried was clear. Faux affably evil at its finest. Vortex had spent quite a bit of time browsing through the whole of TV Tropes since his arrival when he had nothing to do. Of course, it'd ruined his life when he first visited the site years ago. "We have a lot to talk about."

Vortex stepped forwards. "The Mad Dictator Mahatma Gandhi himself. It's an honour." He said as politely as possible, though he made it clear that he wasn't very happy to see the head of the Indian Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shimazu and Senshi: Mos Eisley station
Currently Interacting with and assisting characters.

Shimazu looked at Asriel, from this close it was easy to see the aging Samurai's weary eyes. "A samurai is defined as a loyal warrior who specializes in the use of a single weapon, that weapon can be the blade or the bow. A samurai would die for his clan before bringing dishonor to it, it is our way. So yes, by definition I and Senshi are Samurai. He being a Katana Samurai and I being a No-Dachi Samurai," he said. Shimazu had reached for his long katana's oak colored, tannish wrapped hilt in the sheath that was tied to a rope slung around his shoulder, he unsheathed his long No-Dachi blade as it made a sleek sound and glistened in the light, he rested it so the bottom of the hilt was touching the ground and his blade stood straight up of course with the curve in the blade visible as it traveled up the blade itself. Standing straight up, the No-Dachi sword reached from the hilt touching the floor up to the end of Shimazu's decorated chest piece. He picked the long katana up off the ground with his gloved and protected hands before grabbing it by the hilt with one hand, quickly twirling it in the air but not letting it go, fly, or hit Asriel till the blade faced the ground, and then slid it back into the sheath, making another crisp sound. The large samurai then turned to Asriel, "But it is not the weapon that makes the Samurai, it is his heart, his kindness, his strength, and his devotion to duty, that is what makes a Samurai," he finished while still looking towards the unmasked and unhelmeted Senshi who was currently concocting something with his herbs and some water he poured into a small wooden cup to help treat any ailments the waking girl, with the strange yet familiar symbol on her necklace like apparel, may have had, even simple weakness or a fever his mix could help break it.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek @Revalia

Deathstroke, Kamui and Abuto
Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
With everyone gathered, Deathstroke and the two Yato, followed the contact in the warehouse. And the situation only seemed to grow worse for Deathstroke and Abuto as Karla seemed to be causing even more of nuisance, both wishing they would either bash their head against the wall, or killing her right then and there... But they both restrained themselves. The three of them didn't sit anywhere in particular however of course Abuto hung by his boss Kamui, both of them now having closed up their umbrellas due to the fact they were now inside. Remaining quiet until the contact let them know everything, the deal had Deathstroke intrigued, while it wasn't a bother for Kamui even though he thought of the possibilities for what he could do with the favor. "Alright I'm in." "Sound's like fun." "Fine by me. Since I am with him here."

Asriel faintly remembered his "fight" with Frisk, and remembered the rather fantastic and odd weapons he had.
"I wouldn't know. I'm not a fighter."

Or a prince. A nasty thought whispered into his ear. What happened to being the prince of this world's future?
Asriel rubbed his eyes, sighing.
"I'm just a kid."

Looking over at the woman, he remembered cauterizing her wounds, and how bad it felt to do that. Even glancing at her made him feel sick.
"A good-for-nothing kid."
Morbuskid Morbuskid @Revalia

Markiplier: Mos Eisley Train
Mark looked to the injured young woman and then back at the Samurai.
"She got the same anti-venom I did." He explained "And aside from some dizziness...I'm fine." He said, standing to his feet and attempting to lean on one of the walls, stumbling slightly line a drunk man but managing to catch himself. He shot the Samurai a reassuring smile
"See, fine?" He said

Stumbling again he leaned against the wall
"Actually..." He let out an exasperated sigh "I could for that herbal stuff...Or some cracker barrel." He chuckled as he slid down. Despite the side-effects of the Anti-Venom setting in, he still caught what Asriel had said.
"Hey." He said, weakly pointing at him "She's alive because of you. I was a doofus who didn't know what he was doing and you still managed to save her life."

He gave him a weak, goofy smile "I think I need a nap."

Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid @Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Venkman: Twilight Realm
Ghandi maintained a stern expression as Vortex spoke, one of his hands twitching slightly.
"Was that unprovoked cyber-attack an honour?" Ghandi asked calmly "Oh, do you think I didn't know about that?"
"You weren't exactly subtle." Venkman whispered. He cleared his throat and looked at Ghandi "It's what he's claimed to find that's worrying me more."

The moment Venkman opened his mouth, Ghandi's face brightened and a welcoming smile appeared on his face.
"I assure you, those plans were contingency measures should your nation attack my own. You should know that although India has been in conflicts before, we never attack first. Vortex has, and he is a far greater threat to what remains of reality than India could ever be."
"But..."

Ghandi raised a hand, cutting Venkma off. A holographic image appeared in front

COMMANDER VORTEX
Ship Graveyard

"I'm bombing the shit out of you?" Vortex asked from a Firefly providing recon overhead. Then he noticed the look of horror on the giant's face when it saw the ships around getting blown to smithereens. That gave Vortex an idea. "Oh, those are tombs for the captains? I'm sorry, I did not know that." He ordered a squadron of Hornets to switch their targets, bombing the surrounding ships instead. "Whoops. Oh, I'm so sorry. I did not mean to do that." Missiles rained down on more ships, blasting them apart. "Oh, no. Sorry. That was real clumsy of me."

He continued to do this, pulling away some of his tanks to take out the ships instead. The destruction of the ships seem to infuriate the giant, driving it into a fit of blind rage. Vortex hoped that by doing this, he would be able to distract the giant and stall for more time. Enough time for his trump card to get through: a single Manhattan mobile nuke slowly crawling forward behind the tide of metal.

The giant charged into battle behind the lightning monsters, letting out a mighty roar as he sliced through Hornets after Hornet on this way through Vortex's mechanical army.
"If you will not stop, then you will die, as well as countless billions. This entire planet will die." He said in a grim tone "If you value your existence at all, you will stop this!"

The giant to fell to his knees as he saw another bombing run take out a ship, lowering his sword. However, the lightning monsters remained in place, generating miniature EMP pulses to take out squads of the mechanical army.

It was too late

"It matters not." The giant said, defeated "You've just killed us all..."

The ground beneath Vortex's army and that of the giant's defenders began to shake violently. The giant looked down and clenched his fists "Why didn't you just listen to my warnings!?" He screamed at Vortex "You greed has just condemned an entire world, I hope you're pleased with yourself." He spat bitterly, gritting his teeth

The shaking became more and more violent and cracks began to appear in the ground, dragging the remains of ships under as well as some of Vortex's ground forces. More and more ship parts began to fall into the cracks in the Earth as the giant stood to his feet.

He realised that although he couldn't save the world, he could buy it some time. Picking up his sword, he raised it upwards and it was struck by green lightning. The giant screamed as he plunged the sword downwards, sticking it into one of the cracks in the ground. From the strike, a large bubble of energy was formed that started to grow. It didn't take too long for the bubble to reach Vortex, pushing him back while it consumed his army and resources. He still had a view on the giant as he was struck by multiple lightning bolts, screaming as he tried to push through the pain.

He did not let go of the sword as it began to turn to stone, climbing upwards and slowly consuming the giant's arm. He glared down at it and then looked upwards at the drone still observing him as the signal cut out.

Vortex was left stranded outside of the cemetery, with an unknown force tearing what remained of his army to pieces on the inside of a bubble of pure energy.

The image rolled was from a drone, providing a birds-eye view of the battle from above. Venkman closely approached the holographic image. He said nothing but walked around it, seeing each possible angle. He watched the whole thing with a cold expression.

"Play it again." He muttered
"Excuse me?" Ghandi asked
"Again."

After watching the footage for a third time, he turned back towards the Stalker, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.
"Ghandi?" He asked "Are you human?"
"Excuse me?" Ghandi asked, a puzzled look on his face
"Are you a human being!?" Venkman snapped

Ghandi's eyes widened slightly
"No." He replied firmly "There is no chance of a paradox here."

Venkman twisted his hands, causing the shadows in the room to turn towards the Stalker.

"You have ten seconds to explain this and why I shouldn't tear your army to pieces." Venkman said coldly "Ten."

Corrosion Corrosion

Kazuhira Miller
Mother Base

"This is what we've managed to piece together of the activity."
A Diamond Dog soldier said as he handed a folder to Kaz, who sat in a chair in the Command Center. As he pored over the file, aided by a member of Diamond Dogs, his expression grew more serious than normal.
"So....what else did you manage to get on the event?"

Kaz inquired, rubbing his temple with his hand.

"Nothing, from what we've gathered the machine made its own army."

"Is this it? The "Ethnic Cleansers" Skull Face had weren't perfect....but a Metal Gear that can make more Metal Gears?..."
Miller said under his breath before addressing the soldier.
"As soon as Snake gets back, tell him we have a mission."

"Yes Sir!"
--------------

Asriel sighed again
"I hurt her.....she would've been fine without me....let's just change the subject.
Anybody know what a Xing empire is?"
He asked, looking around at the group.
@Revalia The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Karla: Mos Eisley (Merc Meeting Point)
"You've already got my answer..." Karla added
"Very well. Then we shall begin." The contact smiled.

Reaching into one of their pockets, they took out a tablet and began to tap on it. He presented Karla with his right hand.
"You asking to dance or..." She asked
"The data you retrieved." He said coldly
"Oh, right. I knew that."

She reached into a small brown cloth bag and began to ruffle her arm around inside. Despite the small size of the bag she appeared to have her entire left arm inside of it.
"I knew a guy who put needles in one of these things...Didn't end well for him." She said with an awkward smile

She pulled out a small blue usb flash drive
"Not really sure how this works but I put the thing in the thing."
"Did you get the data or not? This mission could be..."
"I got it. Doesn't mean I didn't have fun doing it." Karla said with a cheesy grin

The contact plugged the device in and tapped on a few more buttons.
"Are you all aware of a part of this planet dubbed The Western Graveyard? Or the Graveyard of ships? Millions of destroyed ships and their dead crews were teleported to this location or taken there, sometimes dragged across entire countries it..."

He let out a heavy sigh as Karla rasied a hand.
"Some of my friends are buried there. I visited last week to pay respects." She said in a sombre tone, slowly lowering her hand "I'll...I'll be quiet now."

"It's gone. I'm sorry." The contact said
"Gone!?" Karla snapped, nearly standing up from her seat.

A holographic image was displayed on one of the wall's of the room, showing a black and white image of the shield over the Western Graveyard.
"The guardian did this."

latest

Lowering his head he tapped a few more buttons.
"He put this bubble of energy in place, sacrificing himself to keep something from getting out. You see, the graveyard wasn't just a cemetery, it was a prison. It became compromised after the Guardian battled an army of machines who were mining there for resources and despite his pleading, the machines persisted."

Typing another few buttons, the contact showed footage of the battle between Vortex and the giant's forces, causing Karla to clench her fists and grit her teeth together. Her hands channelled fireballs and her eyes literally burned with hate.

The contact took a step back as Karla stood to her feet.

"Karla. Contain your anger. Save it for the people who did this." Gunter advised calmly

Karla sat back down, taking several deep breaths.
"What do you need me to do?"
"The information from the broker you provided confirms our suspicions...And also makes this mission messier. The machines are forming alliances in the Wasteland and building their forces there in great numbers. We need you to go in and do whatever is necessary to destroy them."

He turned towards Deathstroke "I'm going to need you to lead more than just this team. There are nearby raider factions who want to see these machines destroyed."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Senshi and Shimazu: Mos Eisley Station
Interacting/Assisting characters

Senshi finished mixing the herbs in the cup of water before opening his hand up, from it lit a fire which he used to heat the tea like drink. Once it was warm enough he lifted the young girl's head up gently and gave her a sip of it, he laid it down next to her head and rested her head onto his rucksack which had a comfortable outside despite the contents, acting as a pillow. The unmasked Samurai Senshi then got up with herbs and with another small wooden cup and began making a similar drink for Mark, "This should not only be a small bit stimulate, but it should act to strengthen the effects of the antivenom but also numb the Antivenom's effects may have on your body, thus you will feel more awake and lively it should help to loosen the muscles and the mind," Senshi stated quickly performing the same fire generated technique from the hand and mixing the content before walking over to Mark and offering him the warm herbal drink. Senshi then looked over to Asriel whilst handing the drink to Mark and saying, "To hurt someone is to try an action to kill them, to love someone is to do your best to aid them even if in it involves inflicting a short pain, I have had to burn and mend wounds in my time during the Sengoku Jidai, but I never hurt those I meant to protect. Let your heart fly not grow heavy, for you are the reason she still breathes, as a good man once said, Iron sharpens Iron as a Person sharpens a Person."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek @Revalia
Bjornson: New York city
Defending himself from the horde.

A large circle of human people infested by demons surrounded a large Scottish looking man with a sword almost as long as himself, " Back you foul creatures, less you wish to die!" he yelled flailing his enflamed sword about, keeping the Symbiote infested away from him. "If there are any gods here on this earth, then they shall end you creatures and free the enslaved beneath your flesh!"

Last edited:
Deadpool
Metro-Gotham Arena
With the battle finally over and the group seemingly going their separate ways, Deadpool yelled from across the arena, rushing over to Shaqafat. "TAKE THE GOD DAMN BIG TIDDIE DEAL! FLAT CHESTS ARE NO FUN! ALSO WHATEVER FUCK REWARD YOU GOT FOR ME LAY IT DOWN FOR ME BUBS! TEASER TRAILER FOR DEADPOOL 2 JUST DROPPED AND I NEED MORE SHIT!"

He eventually just teleports behind Alucard pulls his hat down over his face playfully (assuming he's still wearing that hat lol) and then just teleports quickly behind Shaqafat and flicks her head. "'Ey there, sweet use of the cannon, we told 'ya you'd love it, just as much if you look at the cannon and how much you love DP." Before proceeding to chuckle at the double penetration joke he added on it aside from the usual Deadpool luvin customization's.

Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ManyFaces ManyFaces

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Infested New York
Qrow grabbed one of the canisters from Reed in one hand and ran over to one of the corners of the building, placing it down while cutting down a symbiote that had managed to climb to the top.
"Is that all of them?" Qrow asked Reed
"Not yet." He muttered, stretching his left arm to place another canister. "Just one more."

As he went to place the final canister, a symbiote jumped at Reed from behind and tried to claw at his face. Reed stretched his body to avoid the attack, punching the symbiote off of the roof. Clutching the canister, he stretched over to one final part of the building only for a symbiote to grab one of his legs. He stretched further only for another two symbiotes to jump at him, clutching parts of Reed's stretched body and holding him back.

Magnus charged towards Reed, cutting down two symbiotes with a swing of his sword and kicking another back, throwing it over the edge. Magnus briefly looked down to see the same symbiote, as well as most of the swarm surrounding the building making their way up. He gritted his teeth and turned back to Reed, cutting down symbiotes that went near him.

Placing the final of the canisters down, Reed sighed in relief.
"It's done. I just need a second to calibrate it and..."

Before he could continue his sentence, he was cut off as the sound of engines could be heard over their heads. A squadron of twelve Iron-Symbiotes flew above the building, all of them taking aim at Reed.

Reed stretched his body around the canister, using himself as a shield while Magnus drew his shield and ran in front of the scientist, positioning himself directly in front. The Iron-Symbiotes turned their attention to the middle of the roof as Qrow shouted.
"Hey!" Qrow yelled, holding up his scythe with one hand and waving something else in his other.
"I'm over here, you assholes!"

Magnus stared over to see that Qrow was holding a silver object.

A half-smile appeared on Qrow's face as he pocketed the canister and switched the scythe into shotgun mode, opening fire on the squadron. They responded by hitting Qrow with everything they had. Blasts of energy, missiles and machine gun fire were hit Qrow.

He stumbled back towards the edge of the building, clutching one of his wounds.
"Is t-hat all you got?" He chuckled weakly

The Iron-Symbiotes fired again while Magnus charged towards Qrow. Before he could reach him, Qrow gave Magnus a weak, bloodied smile and fell from the building. Magnus looked back at Reed before jumping, the Iron-Symbiotes following him and Qrow down.

An Iron-Symbiote grabbed Magnus and began to wrestle with him in mid-air while Qrow's body continued to fall. Magnus yelled and went to attack the symbiote...Only to feel a droplet of rain against his forehead.

-
The sprinkler system inside the Baxter Building switched on, spraying the hosts with the cure and causing them to collapse into heaps, writhing around as the symbiotes fought for life.

D.Va had been fighting with a symbiote that had jumped on top of her, only to feel water touching her face. As the symbiote had writhed around in pain, she used the last of her strength to push it off of her, biting her lip to avoid her yelling in pain.
"Pass it on!" D.Va cried enthusiastically

-

A warm smile started to grow on Magnus' face as the rainfall started to get heavier only to remember where he was. The Iron-Symbiote that had grabbed him was now descending towards the ground at full speed. Thinking quickly, Magnus used his sword to slice down on the thrusters attached to the feet of the Iron-Symbiote and drew his grappling hook, firing a shot against the Baxter Building.

It slowed their fall and Magnus gently touched down with the Iron-Symbiote over his shoulder. Setting the host down as they writhed around, Magnus caught two of the others as they fell, with the rest of the squadron crashing to the ground. He could only hope that the armour, mixed with the still fighting symbiote would keep the host alive.

As he searched around, allowing the rain to drench him Magnus saw Qrow's scythe and ran towards it, seeing a battered Qrow lying in a pool of his own blood. Two metal spikes had pierced his body, with one stabbed into his gut and another going through one of his legs.

"Oh, hey Magnus." He coughed weakly
Magnus knelt by Qrow's side "I don't understand...You had the."

Letting out a quiet grunt in pain, Qrow removed a flask from his coat pocket and gave Magnus a weak smile
"Whiskey." He chuckled weakly "I can't believe that actually worked." He took a long drink from the flask, with Magnus steadying it.
"We did it." Magnus said with a reassuring smile
"I didn't die for nothing then?" Qrow asked "I suppose that's..."

He took a final sip of the flask and his arm dropped to his side. Magnus gently shut Qrow's eyes and stood up, bowing his head slightly in respect.
"It wasn't in vain, my friend."

He set the flask by Qrow's side and started to limp back towards the Baxter Building.

Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne Morbuskid Morbuskid

Last edited:
Bjornson: New York
Survived the horde of Symbiote/Interacting with a character

Bjornson had just finished bouncing a Symbiote infected man up and down in the air that was impaled on his Sword, he threw the dead host to the Ground before he saw a larger armored Symbiote walk from the crowd of Surrounding before roaring towards Bjornson, Bjornson simply roared in reply "YA TLIAR BRIO KE (I'LL DEAL WITH YOU)!"

As the Symbiote charged him, he lifted his sword above his head getting ready to strike with all his might before a rain begun to fall upon him, he looked looked up and saw the rain was falling he looked towards the creatures who began to fall and fear the rain. Bjornson had planted his sword into the pavement and kneeled down on his roughened knees before bowing his head against the sword.

He picked himself up and began chanting which a man limping away from his dead friend could here, it sounded like he was saying "HAO HAO HAO!" as he was pumping his blood stained sword in the air while it was being washed by the rain. Finally he roared to the sky, during the fight, the whole battle, he had held against the hordes and the gods granted him victory when many others were overtaken but his effort was not in vain, he managed to save some civilians, officers, and medics (not referring to anyone within the Stark building or any player controlled characters) from being infected even if he could not save them all.

It was a victory nonetheless, after him howling like a madman he rested his sword carrying it with one arm as it balanced atop his shoulder, he then turned to see the battered man who was making his way to a strange building like much of the other strange buildings he had seen. With a concerned look on his bearded face he made his way in a jogging pace towards the man whom he towered over, "Are you alright!" he called out.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne

Last edited:
???
New york
End of Symbiote invasion
Astrodactyl continued to destroy symbiotes left and right with his energy whips. He saw Qrow fall off the building and Magnus jump after them. He jumped after them as well and a few Symbiotes jump after him. However before they could reach him the Cure rain began to fall, killing the symbiotes. He landed on the ground to see Magnus limping away, and Qrow's lifeless body. Astrodactyl looked away offering a silent prayer for Qrow before following after Magnus. As he followed after Magnus another flash of green was seen, and in Astrodactyl's place was a young 16 year old boy with brown hair and green eyes wearing a green and black tshirt with the number 10 on it. He also had a white and green watch on his right wrist.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne Morbuskid Morbuskid

Beyond the Wall
One of the beast's antlers fell to the ground, landing in the snow next to Kylo Ren's feet, the tip of it smouldering. Part of the Wendigo had been singed by the crossguard lightsaber, with a smouldering scar running across the left side of it's skeletal face. His hissed at Kylo, looking at him with disgust and anger.

The creature was no longer fighting for food, but out of anger as it charged at him. It was struck from behind by multiple blaster shots but kept it's attention focused on Kylo, the one who had burnt it's face.

demdo_demi demdo_demi

Indian Empire
The woman rested her hands behind her back "That depends on whenever you are ready, but I suggest you don't keep him waiting
She reached into one of her back pockets, presenting Caesar with a small, metallic orb
"It's a communications device." She explained "It'll put you in contact with Lord Ghandi without him having to leave the protection of his palace."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Adam
Metro-Gotham Sewers
This was just weird circumstance on top of weird circumstances piled up on one another. And now this was devolving, Adam briefly wondered why a vampire would have the power to command someone to sleep, but that was probably easily answered in the fact that she was from another universe. Then suddenly out of nowhere a lightning bolt came from underground, and a blonde haired muscular individual appeared as if he were Thor, which he then stated he was. With his armor and hammer, it somewhat made sense. Not that Adam could care about that. But now Poison Ivy began flirting with Thor and Thor to play along which caused Adam to roll his eyes and say. "Do we really need to have to listen to the foreplay here between you two?"

As soon as the threat ended, Snake saw a Diamond Dogs chopper fly up to the Baxter Building.
"Boss, we have a mission for you."
Miller informed him over the I-Droid.

"Let Ocelot and me handle this, we've got something major"

Snake knew it couldn't be good.

As soon as the chopper got close enough, he jumped in, and it flew off without Snake saying another word

-------------------

Punished "Venom" Snake
ACC

Snake sighed
"So you're telling me that someone managed to make a Metal Gear, here?"

"I know how it sounds, but yes. And it seems to be able to produce more."

"Where are we headed?"

"The Indian Empire"

---------

Somewhere near Vortex's position
The chopper dropped Snake off quickly. He knew what he had to do. Find, and eliminate the threat. A secondary seemed to be take out Gandhi or extract him. The most unsettling was that according to the scant reports the now understaffed Intel Team could gather, the Indian Empire had some sort of Paranormal military.

He thought about this as he slowly made his way to Vortex and Gandhi, looking around. He had to be careful, he didn't think anyone would fall for the cardboard box routine. But he had his rifle, sniper, and his tranquilizer.
He hoped that this would work.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Corrosion Corrosion

Deathstroke, Kamui, and Abuto
Merc Meeting Spot
Ignoring the unnecessary stuff as he awaited for the info to come up. The other two waited too even though Abuto remained how he usually was. The contact asked if they knew what the ship graveyard was, Deathstroke simply stated. "Heard of it, haven't had a reason to go there." While Kamui brought up. "I have not." Which lead Abuto to scoff and snark back in a sardonic manner. "'That's cause you were seeking any good reason to fight people."

So then when the contact brought up the fact that it was destroyed Slade raised an eyebrow from underneath his mask, that was somewhat interesting news, and considering Karla stated she had a personal attachment to it, he was intrigued to see her now grow serious over the fact, hopefully her emotions wouldn't blind her in the endeavor, easiest way to either get killed or fuck up an objective. However that did mean that she might be more into the mission and hopefully less irritating. So then once they decided to play the footage Deathstroke paid very close attention to it, trying to discern anything he could out of it. Kamui was very interested in the military power of what they anticipated the target was, it would hopefully be a powerful force that would allow him a challenge, while Abuto took some care in watching it to take in some of the details.

However as always, Deathstroke watched, calculated it, analyzed and scrutinized the footage trying to figure out his enemy through it, so it was obvious that they had a very diverse toolkit, mixed with planes and tanks, probably trying to use the heaviest firepower it could have to take out the giant, which means that was probably only about 1% of his true force size or a bit higher. Based on the looks of things, they wouldn't have to equipment to take on everything, so that meant they were probably going to have to sabotage their operations which in Deathstroke's experience was possible, even with such a small force.

But there was another layer to this that was very interesting, the unorthodox manner in which the leader of the robots operated, it was very easy to tell that what was going on was an attempt to enrage the giant to make it careless, but the way the voice spoke was also unorthodox, not like that of an actual experienced commander, or that in general of a robot. Upon further inspection and thinking it was deduced that he was stalling for something, probably something more potent, which could be the reason for Gandhi's alarm. Finally, Deathstroke thought he had this figured out or all that could be from all that simple footage. Which was around the point where the contract told everyone that Slade was to be leading this group of mercs as well as some nearby raider groups that hated the robots. So he'd have some more to work with here, and he'd have to lead this group to destroy the robot army and their alliances they were forming.

But now considering he was being assigned to lead these groups, he needed to figure some things out. Kamui and Abuto had looked towards Deathstroke when he was told he would be leading them. Abuto resigned to see what Kamui had to say, and it seemed Kamui had seen strength in the man he was confident he was strong.

With that settled, Deathstroke stood up, and said. "Fine by me, however I am gonna have to ask a couple of things before I can adequately begin. I must ask if you, if you have anymore intel, or videos or pictures or anything on our target and it's allies, that way I can plan this out more effectively and get to know our targets a bit. I need to also ask if the raider groups are already willing participants in the operation or if I am gonna have to convince them to join in the fight, and if so to point me out to where they are. Another thing, I am gonna have to ask that I spar with the merc's here to get a feel for their abilities, specialties, etc. So that I can most effectively use them for the mission as I need to see the performance of my own team before I can decide how I will wage this operation with them. Lastly, I want to know how long of a time frame we are being given to carry out this."

With the statement as to the fact he wanted to test the mercs abilities. Kamui grew very intrigued, this would be his own test of the black and orange masked merc, to see if he was strong enough for his tastes, it would also show off the woman's and the other armored man's abilities, Abuto just took that in.

With that Deathstroke spoke once more in a cold, matter of fact tone confident.

"With that, I think part of the game here is solved, after watching that as stupid as it may sound. I have reason to believe what we are dealing with is a robot army being led by someone very much human. As crazy as it might sound, that voice doesn't sound like the typical mannerisms of the typical military commander, this sounds like someone who is younger. Probably teenager age. I have dealt with too many bratty teens in my life to see that... Lastly, it looks like they are building something big, as the robot army purposefully aims for the ships instead of the giant, looks like a distraction to build something bigger. Willing to desecrate a graveyard for the sake of distraction."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

"I wouldn't dream of it." Caesar replied, he was all too eager to get to meet Gandhi and more importantly, get an upgrade. "Now, how does this device work?" he asked as he picked up the metallic orb. Seeing as this world was rather different it had to work different than transponder snails did. Not that it would take long for a genius such as himself to understand how to use it.

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: New York City

Magnus was a bear of a man, and so it was rare to see another human that was taller than he was, even by just a few inches. He leaned against the side of a battered and burnt-out car and raised a hand to the giant man.
"I..." He panted "I just need to get to the other side of this building. I need to see who made it."

He could celebrate this victory once the dead had been laid to rest. Until then, there was still work to do. His body ached from the hours of battle, and he was sure he'd leave New York with more scars before the day was over.
Forcing a weak smile, Magnus offered the giant Scottsman a firm handshake
"Magnus Burnsides."

He looked slightly over the man's shoulder to see a child wandering the streets alone and stood to his feet, waving him over.

Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

-
With the symbiotes inside the building succumbing to the cure, medics got to work on D.Va. Before the anesthetic took hold she waved Ocelot over.
"Make sure they get the cure to Spider-Man." She whispered in a weakened tone "And tell Reed..."

Before she could finish her sentence the anesthetic kicked in and D.Va fell asleep, allowing the medics to tend to her wounds against a mountain of other wounded.

Sleek Sleek Thawne Thawne

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
The contact listened to what Deathstroke had to say, his eyes studying the merc before turning back to his tablet, tapping on a few buttons and going through the information Karla had obtained.
"In answer to your questions...Well, the New California Republic, or at least remnants of it has allied itself with the machines. The Minutemen and the Railroad in the Commonwealth seem indifferent to the machines. There has been some contact between the Minutemen and these machines but no alliance has been formed."

"If you were to convince the Minutemen and the Railroad that these machines are a threat, you might get them on your side. As for the raider groups, they're riled up and looking for a fight against these things. They're savages, lacking the coordination of an actual armed force but...If you're looking for a quick way to get a disposable army, it would certainly work in your favour."

He tapped a few more buttons, showing an image of a factory from a birds-eye view. There were multiple, white dots that lit up the screen located on the ground. Flicking through, the contact showed another photo, and then another as the white dots increased in size.
"Based upon the initial images that broker obtained, we're looking at about three weeks before Vortex has the capacity to launch a full-scale invasion of the Indian Empire. That is unless he resorts to using nuclear weapons against us, should he have that ability. You have two weeks to carry out your mission before we resort to launching everything we have at Vortex. But such a war would ravage the Wasteland and kill millions, possibly billions in the crossfire."

Karla stood to her feet and marched over to the contact "Just tell us what you want blown up." She hissed
"The factory must be disabled or destroyed outright. We believe that Vortex's forces stem from one source, a hive mind that controls his entire army. Eliminate it by any means necessary. If the hive mind's source isn't there, at least destroy the means of production he's using to build an army."

Karla turned towards Deathstroke "You think some bratty teen did this?!" She asked
"For all we know, it could be an AI with that level of intelligence." The contact butted in

A grin appeared back on Karla's face. Needless to say, she was looking forwards to raining a little hell upon the mechanical menace.
"Ya know, I'm lookin' forward to workin' with you guys." She said "Just point me in the direction of these machines and I'm game."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Cerebella & Filia Medici (and Samson)
-New York-

How many hours have passed since the Symbiotes have succumbed to the cure? Two or three, it did not matter. Filia had suffered minor injuries, so the medics were able to do her treatment fast. For Cerebella however, well, its obvious. Filia wanted to see if Cerebella is alright, but Samson tells her not to as she would 'push her luck'. Filia wanted to say sorry, but Samson had doubts if Cerebella would forgive her.

Filia sighed and she begins to wander around the medical ward to see how the injured are during. Many lives were lost, some were wounded, and a little number are safe. Filia would first see if D.Va is alright, and apparently she is being treated by the medics. She wanted to visit her, but the medics told her that they're busy. Filia sighs again and then she continues to wander around the ward.

Bjornson: New York
Helping Characters

Bjornson looked towards Magnus before seeing a creature fly in and change into a boy, he exclaimed "PESTA'S MIGHT!" Calming himself he looked back towards Magnus once more who had seemed beaten both physically and mentally, the hardy yet large hearted scottish man grabbed the hilt of the sword he balanced over his right shoulder, with both hands and flipping it upside down before stabbing it through the pavement allowing it to stand straight. Bjornson then put his hand onto the Magnus's shoulder and said "Let your weakness and your sorrows be over, I give you Vingthor's mercy." Just then his sword lit up in a bright yellow light that had moved from the blade and had instead encased Magnus but pain was not felt instead a comfortable warmth and a numbness to pain had been felt, Magnus could not tell it but any broken bones, open wounds, and battered flesh was being healed at an alarming rate. Finally Bjornson released Magnus before laughing, "I guess you got more than a greeting HAHA!" Though Magnus would still feel sore in certain areas for a little bit, he could move much better than he could have just seconds ago. Bjornson then retrieved his blade before returning it to rest, patting Magnus on the back with his left hand, and saying, "Not let's see if there are others who are in need of Vingthor's mercy, oh and for greeting sake I am Bjornson Gudrun son the Ragnvald the red." He said as the two began walking. He motioned towards the dinosaur boy who had landed and transformed into a human to come with them, he knew that the boy would be of good use.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen try not to forget we are still at the station in Mos Esley, Sleek Sleek and @Revalia you two aswel try not to forget, my Senshi helped to cure Mark's and Hinata's weakness with a bitter tea-like drink, and Senshi also tried to reassure Asriel he did nothing wrong by burning Hinata's wounds. Not trying to act high or mighty I am just trying to see if anyone is forgetting about it.)

Ocelot nodded. He assumed she just wanted him to alert Reed, and so, he got up, and headed out to Reed's lab.
He entered the room, looking for the man. He'd recovered D.Va's light gun, and was spinning it like his own guns. The sudden quiet was welcome to the man, and he was willing to wait for a while. Spider-Man was one person, so Ocelot assumed that even if he was infected, the symbiote couldn't spread save for one person at a time.

"Reed? I got something for you."

Snake kept looking around, moving closer to his destination. He was very successful, being out of sight and mind.
Now, he just needed solid Intel. So, he made a detour on a hunch to a small guard post, stalking around it and looking for an opening.
However, he was not aware of any small machines nearby.
Corrosion Corrosion

Asriel actually smiled. It made him feel a little better that the conductor of the train, and even these two strangers were kind enough to help.
"Thank god you two came along.....I don't know what I'd do by myself....."
He said, laughing. Then he just chuckled for a number of minutes. It was all just suddenly hitting him, going from being a prince of monsters, to a soulless shell, and finally ending up a wandering bum.
"I....I'm not sure if I'll find my parents in all of this..."
He said, a few tears dropping from his eyes suddenly.
"I'm just so....tired."
The boy said, his voice wavering
Morbuskid Morbuskid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back