• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Cerebella & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

It seems that the two are in a rather predicament, or at least the entire group. Seeing the horde coming towards them, Cerebella says "I can have my Vice Versa reduce my weight so I can glide away from the horde. I just need a huge amount of boost though." And then Filia added "I can have Samson form a pair of wings and just fly, also need a huge boost though."

Just as they were about to do such, they Anti-Venom shoot web on Spider-Man.
"Hey!" Cerebella yelled "That guy isn't sick, or he does look like."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

-Penny Polendina-
Skies of Skyrim/Northern Continent
Corrosion Corrosion

"I'll handle the Grimm!" Penny requested as she proceeded to shoot several lasers at the Nevermore, most of which missed or even grazed the masked bird, save for one of them, which had hit directly on the Grimm's Wing, causing it to loose balance slightly. Shortly after, the ship suddenly shook, along with the Commander's statement that the ship has lost it's left engine, as confirmed by the ship Veering left all of the sudden. "How much farther?" She asked, forming her swords into one big circle, charging for one big shot...

COMMANDER VORTEX
Skyrim, North
"The base is just past these mountains!" Vortex replied. His Hummingbirds had finished construction and had been dispatched, and were now boosting towards the Heron's location. The attacking dragon, meanwhile, appeared to have noticed the Nevermore behind. It promptly lost interest in the Heron and turned around to engage this new challenge. Now that the dragon had disengaged, it meant that he and Penny were more or less safe for the time being.

"Let them go." Vortex told her. "It's better to let them fight. I don't want the two of them to gang up on us." There was relief in his voice as the wounded bird crawled its way forwards.

The Vortex's sensors detected another large aerial target heading straight for them. A revered dragon was diving downwards, using the sun as cover. It was quite a sight to see the winged beast shooting downwards with the bright ball of fire behind it.

The Heron was too damaged to perform any evasive manoeuvres without risk of crashing, so Vortex could only attempt to keep it steady. "Brace for impact!" He called out. The dragon's claws smashed into the Heron at full force, sending the craft into a spiral as Vortex struggled to regain control. Revered dragons were much more agile than their brethren due to their wider and flatter shape, which enabled them to have increased aerodynamics.

The dragon was going all over the place, striking the craft with its claws and breathing fire on its metal body. Yet, it still had to make turns, which gave Penny very small windows of opportunities each time.

"Penny, you'll have a small chance to shoot the dragon each time it appears. Wait until you have the highest chance, then shoot!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Spider-Man
New York City

"Last name! I don't know how this thing knows but I'll show you who I am AFTER I SURVIVE THIS ATTACK!" Peter yelped as he was snatched up off the ground. "Ew...white webs...not so pleasant to look at." He waited for the right moment, allowing the Anti-venom to pull him closer before shooting webs besides each of it's feet, pulling himself down and sliding between them. "I'm not infected dude! I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!"

Anti-Venom hissed as Peter slid under it's legs, turning around quickly, his tongue whipping back and forth in the air around his face. "Ssssspider-man!" It growled, firing about white gooey web at the teen. "Parker...impure. Parker...clean!"

Peter jumped into the air, arching his back as the web shot past him. The white web attached onto a trash can before the white symbiote yanked it back. Peter landed from his last jump and felt something in coming. He back flipped over it, landing on all fours once again. "Whoa! Calm down! Why do all this creatures have my powers?! I don't like it!"

Peter jumped onto a nearby building, running up the side. He looked behind him, his eyes widening as he lost sign off the white alien. "Oof!" He grunted, looking up as a tendril hit him back to the ground, Anti-Venom standing above him.

"Ssssick!"
The symbiote hummed, shooting another tendril, attempting to wrap around the falling Spider-Man.​
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek

Metro-Gotham: Arena
"Things are really heating up here folks!" Lance shouted "Seems that Ozzie Osborne-looking type is trying to make more minions for himself! Will she decide to become a creature of the night?! Will our new arrivals survive what awaits them!? And will I ever get a break from this job so I can see my family again!?"

Chet let out a groan and looked up slightly "Looks doubtful." He groaned

Two of the plant monsters, upon taking hit after hit began to crumble, their vines turning a decaying brown as they fell to the ground. With his two friends down, the remaining plant monster gripped onto their bodies with his own vines and began to pull them towards him, adding their mass to himself.

The dead vines began to regain their green colour as the two corpses joined onto the remaining monster, becoming one with multiple faces. It size increased, taking up most of the arena and with three different faces it let out a screech capable of shattering glass. It turned towards the contestants, bearing teeth composed of jagged thorns.

"Good luck out there!" Lance shouted

ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Shafaqat glares at it, aiming her cannon at one of the faces. "You know what? I don't fcking care at this point!" She yells, and fires the cannon, absolutely, 100% done with this fight, these conversations, these people, and this entire situation. She just wants to go home, and drink that blood she got from her earlier prey.

Earlier she was planning to deal with whoever is running this thing, but that can wait. She needs to rest.

Captain Cold: Remnant Cities

"I guess I'll take your word for it." Snart said with a shrug "I've never seen a dragon in person...Except for that one job where Mick and I had to smuggle Komodo dragon."

He continued to walk away, aiming to ditch the so-called dragon as he saw it, only to stop in his tracks and let out a heavy sigh. It wasn't in his nature to leave someone behind when they needed help, at least not anymore.
"Dammit you've gone soft, Leonard." He muttered under his breath

He turned back towards Lilac "Trust me, Lilac...A lot of my own experiences sound like the plot of bad movies. Seventies and eighties sci-fi, really. Not my kind of thing, but..."

As he heard the growling he drew his cold gun and gritted his teeth, looking around to see a giant wolf, the size of a polar bear making it's way towards them.
"Like I said, bad sci-fi." Snart said

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York
D.Va nodded at Izuku as he mentioned he could carry people. It would at least help the wounded get out, or those who couldn't keep up. Whether or not they could carry everyone out was another question, but she told herself that any help was better than no help at all.

She let out a yell as Anti-Venom lept at Peter.
"Parker!" She cried, flying towards Anti-Venom "Get off of him, you ugly-looking noob!" She shouted "We really need to get the hell out of here!"

"Mussst make cleannnn!" Anti-Venom hissed, it's tongue touching the side of Peter's face. With one tendril, it reached for his mask in an attempt to pull it off.

-
Magnus ran over to the wreckage of a downed Vertibird that was currently catching fire and managed to pull two SHIELD agents from it. Seeing the two were breathing, he threw them over his shoulders and turned to run.
"Let's go!" He yelled. He turned to see the cure jump towards and attack a team member, let out a grunt in anger and set the agents down.

He charged towards Anti-Venom
"Get off of him!"

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek

Anderson had decided the girl was a demon and the last thing he needed was a demon vampire. But just when he was going to skewer her and Alucard the plant monster was back and it looked like it had drank a gallon of protein shake. It's screech cracking his glasses "Ah shut up ya overgrown weed!" He shouted and threw a handful of bayonets into each mouth of the plant monster.
He turned to face Shafaqat and Alucard "I'll dayle witcha two unholy demons after." He said in an oddly chipper tone.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Deathstroke
Unknown Location: En route to the destination
Deathstroke took careful note of all the details, he then paused for a moment at team. Deathstroke was mostly a lone wolf, but as long as the team he was working with weren't complete and utter tools he would be fine. He could make that work, it sounded like Gandhi really had a problem with whatever was there, and he didn't want it traced back to him, so that would make this an interesting contract. Good thing was that where he needed to be wasn't too far away, he wouldn't want to keep them waiting as it was good to be punctual in this buisness. "Alright, I will be there." And continued on his way.

Kamui and Abuto
Kamui's smile grew when the man brought up that the risks would be high, that's just what he was looking for. Now the man was truly speaking his language he was growing excited at the thought of it. Which Abuto knew the moment he brought it up, much to his continued annoyance. "Well now, that sounds like fun. I enjoy them greatly when they are particularly difficult." Which was followed by a deep sigh from Abuto. Abuto looked like he totally wanted to be away from Kamui, not out of fear or anything like that but simply the annoyance at his constant need for fighting. Shaking his head briefly, he followed up by asking. "Alright, yeah, as you can see from my boss here we will take the contract. We would like if you could point out where it is and where we need to go too, as I would think that we will get a more detailed brief or something like that near there?"

Snake had had enough. He fired at any Symbiotes that grew close, lethal shots that killed the host and rendered the parasite useless. When he saw the Anti-Venom attack Peter, he knew. If it was anything like the Vocal Cord Parasite.......he had to stop it. So, he raised his rifle and fired at Peter. He was young, so there was a chance that, like with the Parasite, age affected the disease.

Isaac fired a shot of stasis at Anti-Venom to neutralize him and keep him off of Peter, and started firing at a few Symbiotes as they drew near. Like with Snake, Isaac shot to kill. Until they were cured they were threats to all, and would get them killed.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vsland Vsland

Asriel scratched his chin, then decided on something. He knew from experience the value of speech had, so he simply said
"I've got this."

He slowly approached the conductor, and whimpered softly.
"Sir....we need to get on this train....we're all alive, and we're not criminals....please."
Normally, this wouldn't get anyone anywhere. However, the way Asriel said it, the meekness and the pleading tone, and he even faked a few desperate tears.
The kid knew how to get his way.
@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Deadpool
Metro-Gotham Arena
Still hanging on Deadpool could hear everything going on he shouted. "TAKE THE OFFER WITH THE BIG TITTIES! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE OFFERS TO GET BIG TITS!" Then with Alucard now facing up while on Deadpool's back and Alucard making another attempt to insult Deadpool, Deadpool simply sighed and retorted with. "'Ey, Alucard you gotta work on the foreplay, there my man. 'Cause this shit ain't working out. Also I could most definitely carry your firearms! Did you not read my CS? I can lift up 2 tons you dummy! Also unlike you, at least my villains aren't consisted of the most cliched, easiest villains someone can pull out of the deep dark corners of their asshole, the Nazi's I mean! It's laughable! Also boo! Can't come up with anything original? Having to take from that Epic Rap Battles of History with your's truly and Boba Fett, I mean unfortunately I got destroyed, but it's not as good the second time around, especially considering only true Deadpool fans know, I only like Chimichanga's because it's such a fun word to say! I mean I like them but I prefer Taco's over them! And this coming from the guy who got his ass kicked by a simple guy who stumbled upon your castle!"

But now with Alucard jumping up, and the plant monster beginning to reform, giving it new heads and looking like it got jacked up. Deadpool quipped. "Well, look's like the big mama is getting hangry! It's getting jacked up like it took a fucking 'roid, like Barry Bonds smashing all those home runs like the fucking cheating bastard he is! Also this is the moment where the table gets flipped, I am flipping the table now!"

With this proclamation, Deadpool took out the swords, sheathed them, jumped off the plant monster, and began reaching into his magic satchel. Pulling out a Molotov cocktail lighting it up, and tossing it straight at the plant monster's face, impaling it with shards of glass and setting it on fire hoping the fire would burn it to death.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ManyFaces ManyFaces Vsland Vsland

"Aww Missy is concerned about me. Well..." he chuckled and turned to Domino "If this sniper knows what they're doing they'll be going for my vitals, most likely my heart or head. So I'll be fine, you'll see." he said rather cryptically. "But while the sniper is lining up their shot here's a question for ya since we haven't even properly introduced ourselves, what are your names?" Barry asked both of them.

Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York

The shot aimed for Peter luckily struck D.Va's mech in the back as she tried to push Anti-Venom off of him, missing the restrained Spider-Man by mere centimetres. Hana spun around to look at the horde, thinking that the shot had come from there and stood her Mech between the cure, Peter and the horde.

"Curreee!" Anti-Venom hissed, only to be caught in stasis. As it floated above Spider-Man, the cure began to furiously claw at him, with each swipe being only meters away from Peter. It let out a screech and turned towards Issac, still frozen in the air. From behind, Anti-Venom was shot with an arrow with a blue tip on the end.

"What are you doing!?" D.Va yelled
"These things will only knock him out, trust me." Oliver said calmly
"Umm..." D.Va muttered, pointing to the still-conscious Anti-Venom. It hissed and turned towards Oliver only for him to launch another arrow that launched around the creature's arms and legs, covering them in large and glowing handcuffs.

"Reed told me they could keep something called the Hulk restrained." Oliver explained "No idea what a Hulk, or why it's Incredible but, I think I'll take that scientist's word for it." He said with a shrug

-
Magnus handed one of the wounded SHIELD agents to Oliver, while carrying a now struggling Anti-Venom over one of his shoulders. Turning to run, he looked over his shoulder to see if the team was keeping up with him while Oliver fired a few arrows in front of the incoming horde.

Looking over his shoulder, Magnus saw Snake and Issac going for kill-shots. He could understand why the two men were going for the kill, even if he didn't fully agree with it. Letting out a sigh, he knew he had to keep going. The cure was in his hands, and he would die before he let anyone die in vain.

Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vsland Vsland The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
The conductor looked down at Asriel with tired, yet sympathetic eyes.
"I could lose my job over this..." He muttered under his breath, hoping that the kid couldn't hear him "Alright, I'll make an exception." He said with a heavy sigh "But you'll need to ride amongst the luggage. If you're up front, with the passengers...Well then people will ask questions."

"Great." Mark said with a smile
"Not you." The conductor shook his head "Only the kids."

Mark gently pushed the injured young woman forwards "She goes too." He said "Somebody needs to watch out for her, and someone needs to watch out for the kids."

The conductor nodded slowly in response "Unless you pay me, you can't go with them. I'm sorry sir, but this the best I can do."
Mark gave him and understanding nod.
"Just make sure they get to Xing." He said with a tearful smile
@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Unknown Location

"Better than that, sirs." The contact said with a slight smile "I can take you there myself."
He turned and pointed over a hill "Just over that horizon is an aircraft that's both fast and stylish. Just need to make a few more pick-ups after you guys."

Karla: Outside Mos Eisley
Karla sat at a table playing poker cards with four beings, a High-Elf man, a Jawa, a Bugbear and a female cyborg dressed in overalls who was missing a leg. Karla sat with her legs crossed, leaning back in her chair. The black desert sky and the fading starts sat above their heads.
She glanced at her new cards and then back at the table.
"Your move, Tiefling." The High-Elf chuckled

There were four credits sitting in front of her, while the Jawa seemed to have the most.
"Want to bet anything else?" The High-Elf asked with a smug grin
"Want to make this more interesting?" She asked "How about my soul?"
"I thought you were going to bet that rodent sitting on your lap." The Bugbear butted in, with a voice like sandpaper.
"Soul wouldn't be worth much, not a Tiefling's one anyway." The High-Elf said
"My soul." Karla repeated in a cold tone "Anyone else want to make a bet?"

"I'll stick to money." The cyborg said with a heavy sigh, pushing their remaining credits into the centre of the table. Following this, the other players added their shares. Each player took their turn to raise the bet.
Karla held her cards close to her chest and blinked.

Keeping a pained expression, Karla placed her cards on the table. Royal Flush.

Taking the credits and pulling them towards herself, Karla grinned like an idiot and let out a triumphant yodel.
"Gentlemen." She said with a nod to the Bugbear and the Jawa "Lady." She said with a nod to the cyborg "A-hole." She said to the High-Elf
"You dirty cheat!" The High-Elf spat

Karla gave him a sarcastic shrug and turned to walk away. As she did so, the High-Elf drew a revolver and fired, hitting Karla in the back of her left leg as she tried to dive out of he way. As the High-Elf prepared to draw another flintlock, Karla raised a finger and tutted.

"Killing the winner so you can take their loot?" She asked with a grim, toothy smile "Now that's cheating, darling."
As he prepared to take the shot, Karla's grin faded
"My turn." She muttered, and with a smug grin she added "My firepower is better than yours."

With a snap of her fingers, the Half-Elf burst into flames and began to scream, running off into the desert.
Whistling a tune, Karla limped up to the table and reached under it, handing the cyborg a metallic leg.
"I think this is yours. What will you give me for it?" She asked with a cheeky smile
"I could heal that wound."
"Anythin' else, honey?"

The cyborg looked at the leg, then at the Tiefling and gave her a sly smile

SEVERAL HOURS LATER:

Lying next to the cyborg in a double-bed, Karla ran a hand through her own hair. She let out a groan in frustration as her companion, Gino the Dassie tugged on her hair.
"Can't you stay?" The cyborg asked
"I gots a mission." Karla replied "Should only be gone for a few days. A week, at most."

The cyborg sat up and sighed, shaking her head
"Oh, I'm not looking for...That."
"I know." Karla said with a sarcastic shrug. She walked over to the cyborg and ran a finger down her chest, starting at below her neck and stopping just above her waist "Not my thing either, but if you ever want to...I mean, this was fun. Never been with a cyborg before." She gently bit her lower lip

With a snap of her fingers, Karla changed into her pirate outfit while her hair became fixed and walked out of the room, blowing the cyborg a kiss using her tail rather than her hand. Her companion followed, carrying the bag of holding and climbing up Karla's leg.

She made her way to the meeting point to see that she wasn't the first one to arrive, as Slade had already made his way there.
"S'up!" She shouted, walking around a corner with her hands in her pockets "You must be..." She continued, only to drop her voice to a quiet whisper "Here for that job too."

She leaned back from Slade "Least I hope so. Otherwise I've said too much." She grinned
-
In another part of the port, the Indian contact continued to speak with Jango Fett.
"A threat has revealed itself in the north. It threatens my employer and as we'd like to avoid an all-out war...Well, we need people who can get things done. How about it?" He asked

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172 (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Sash Lilac
Remnants of LA
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"You smuggled a Dragon once? Wow." Lilac said in awe, soon turning to the source of the growling as it grew larger, as if approaching them. The sight she saw proved to her that she wasn't in Avalice no more; a large wolf, clad in what appears to be black fur and exoskeletal bits all over it's body, the most prominent one being the mask-like exoskeleton on it's head, emphasizing it's sharp teeth.

latest

"Welp, can't say I disagree." Lilac gulped, honing her claws in battle. She noticed the gun that the stranger pulled; some sort of blaster with a dull blue-ish paint job with a glowing meter on the sights. It sorta reminds her of Torque's weapon, albeit different in a way... Is he actually a Chaser, like Torque was? "That's not something I see in Avalice everyday..." She muttered to herself as the Wolf then growled, soon letting out a roar as it charged at them...

Penny Polendina
-Skies of the Northern-
Corrosion Corrosion

As commanded, Penny disarmed her blasters, keeping them out in case something goes wrong. And just as suspected, the ship was soon sent downwards by a sudden newcomer; A Dragon of some sort, with scales of vibrant red and purple. Penny reactivated the blaster, charging it to it's fullest as the Dragon whoosed around the Heron, giving her a small window of attack. One method is to attach one of blades onto the Dragon and attack from there. And the other is to snipe it from here. Either way, her options are far too limited.

Upon seeing the Dragon from the corner of her sensors, she immediately pulled the Trigger, releasing a large energy blast the moment the Dragon's head was on her field of vision, the blast would surely obliterate the Dragon's head...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku scanned the area for the nearest injured civilian he could find, including a Soldier in black, in which he picked up both using his Quirk, Green lightning streaking as he do so. Heading for Oliver, he soon asked a valuable question.

"Okay, what do we do with the civilians?"

Stella, Black Rock Shooter
Metro-Gotham Arena

As Stella walked around the city, she inadvertently enter some sort of coliseum, sounds of loud cheering can be heard. Perhaps she could ask for directions there? Entering the Arena, she made her way through the crowds and looked at the seemingly empty space with what appears to be vines and people; The Vines seeminglw moving on it's own, forming what appears to be a dangerous monster. Hearing the announcer's input and Crowd's cheering on what's going on, Stella couldn't help but wonder what exactly makes this 'entertaining'. People would DIE at this rate, and mankind would be wiped out once more...The only option is to eliminate this Monsted.

With that thought, she immediately took out her Black Cannon, shifting it into a sniper Rifle and aimed at the currently burning monster.

"Snipe." Stella muttered, firing a stun round at the monster...

Cerebella & Filia Medici (and Samson)
-New York-

With Anti-Venom now restrained, it would be the best time to make their escape. Seeing Snake, Isaac, and Oliver holding off the horde, the girls make preparations. Filia has Samson form a pair of wings and Cerebella has her Vice Versa's beefy arms stretched onto the sides and her weight decreased until she is as light as paper.

"3..."

"2..."

"1!"

The girls makes a huge sprint towards D.Va's mech to which they hop onto the top of it and jump off as they begin to fly away from the scene. "Meet us at the other side!" Filia yelled at her allies.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Deathstroke and Kamui and Abuto
Merc Meeting Spot
Deathstroke made it in a punctual manner, being the first one there, remaining quiet, not really doing much else as he pondered about the mission at hand and deeply hoping his fellow mercs wouldn't be a bunch of shit for brains or would just be useless. Slade could make working with others work as long as they were competent and didn't constantly and consistently grate on his nerves.

Eventually, another showed up, presumably someone else here for the job, and she already started it off with a light-hearted, quite loud start, not the best first impression, he then heard her now drop her voice to a whisper, most likely insecure as to whether or not he was actually a merc here for the job, immediately proceeding to roll his eye, not that she would notice underneath the bi-colored, one eyed mask. Which was followed by her adding that she hoped he was or she spoke too much.

This lead Deathstroke to just ask her a cold question. "Let me ask you something, what do you seriously think the odds are that, if I weren't here for the contract that I'd end up being here at the exact moment that you would arrive, at the exact location of a meeting..." Giving pause for emphasis, even though it was a rhetorical question. "Nigh impossible... So yes, I am here for the job, you must be one of the mercs being hired for the job too, as they said there were a couple coming."

Kamui simply nodded, and said "Alrighty then! We will be on our way now!" And with that Kamui was on his way, with Abuto following suit. Abuto groaning, and saying to the man simply "Thanks."

In time Slade and Karla would see two men approaching, with umbrella's being held over their heads, walking on over, eventually the two made it over, and the younger one, removed the bandages over his head, showing no sign of any wounds. As he simply gave one of his signature closed eyed slight smiles, while Abuto looked as perpetually bored and annoyed as he would probably always be.

Kamui greeted the group, with a simple. "Hey."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Captain Cold: Remnant Cities
"Komodo dragon." Snart explained "Less fire breathing and fury and more just...A big, pissed-off lizard with venom."
He charged the Cold Gun at the approaching creature and fired a warning shot. A sheet of ice lay in front of it.
"Why grandma, what big teeth you have?" Snart asked sarcastically and with a large, sly grin "I don't know if you can understand me, but get lost unless you want a nasty case of frostbite!"

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Infested New York

Oliver turned to Izuku and was about to say something when Magnus cut him off.
"Follow me, small child!" He shouted back "We need to get back to those scientists!"

After making sure that Izuku and the others were following him, Magnus took off again.

-
D.Va took off the moment the girls landed on her back, flying towards the shield yet keeping her distance close to Magnus. She spun around and opened fire on a symbiote that jumped for him, knocking it back with sonic blasts.
The Baxter Building was still quite far away, but she told herself they could make it. Gripping the controls of her meka tightly, she opened fire on a symbiote that jumped for her.

"Try and keep 'em off the cure!" She shouted over the radio "C'mon you noobs, keep going!"

Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
Karla shrugged in response to Slade's question "I dunno. I mean it's possible you could just be some crazy guy who showed up to rant about demons causing global warming..Oh! Oh! Or you're looking for a hoverpig!"

She turned to her right "What do you mean there's no such thing as a hoverpig? We've seen one-up close, Gunter!"
"That didn't count, Karla." Gunter replied. He spoke with a gruff voice, almost like an old English gentleman cast in Shakespearean theatre

To Slade, and to anyone else watching it appeared as though Karla was talking to thin air rather than a giant, well-dressed Pug. When the newcomers arrived, Karla gave them an over-enthusiastic wave.
"Hello fellow mercs!"

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Snake would keep firing, slowly making his way back to the Baxter Building. Symbiotes within a range of 75 meters would find their hosts dead, and Snake would soon radio
"Keep all choppers away from the city! Pequod is down!"

Ocelot, meanwhile, had watched the live feed, and sighed. Even if they got the cure in time it might be too late for the city.
"Dammit...."
He said under his breath
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Asriel looked back to Mark.
"I....oh god."
He didn't know whether to stay or go.
"I don't know what to do!"
@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Infested New York
The road back to the Baxter Building was a long and tiresome one, with dozens of soldiers falling behind and being added to the black tide. Armoured Minutemen would turn around to provide covering fire with their flamers and although they would manage to take out a tiny part of the horde, they would be overwhelmed.

Symbiotes would rip pieces of armour off before adding their black and veiny-like webbing onto the exposed skin, adding the armoured soldiers to their numbers. With the added symbiote strength, four lept into the air and landed mere meters away from Kagura, throwing her back as the suits gave out an exhaust blast that shook the ground around her. As she was thrown onto her back, dozens of other symbiotes jumped towards her.

Sakata lept into the fray, yelling and wielding his katana. The symbiotes, seeing a potential for a new host began to swarm around him.

"Sakata!" Kagura cried

Magnus let out a heavy sigh and clenched his fists as Kagura dashed back towards the swarm. He grabbed the chance lance, attached a piece of rope around it and threw it at her, hoping that she'd have enough sense to grab the rope, or failing that, the lance would be able to pull her back without wounding her.

His eyes widened with horror as a symbiote batted the lance to the side as it flew through the air, hissing at Magnus and going straight for Kagura. Magnus turned around and tried to charge at the horde himself, only for Anti-Venom to squirm again, causing him to jump back to reality.

He could save the two of them and potentially doom the world, or save the world and leave two people to die. As he stood, frozen on the spot and making up his mind he was grabbed by a SHIELD agent.

"C'mon!" He shouted, dragging Magnus along with him
"Let go of me!" Magnus spat, easily escaping from the agent's grip. He handed Anti-Venom over and went to run at the horde...

Only to watch the two young people get ripped apart. Dozens of symbiotes, with at least half of them armoured had grabbed parts of Sakata's body. Two held onto sides of his face, while the others mostly went for the limbs and back. He let out a final, weak yell as he drove his katana through himself, taking out one of the symbiotes holding onto his back.

"I won't be your slave..." He muttered, a weak smile on his face as he stabbed himself directly through the heart. Magnus looked around for Kagura, only to see her go down and get lost amongst the black tide. This was followed directly by an explosive blast, creating a dent in the swarm.

Turning back towards the SHIELD agent, Magnus shook his head and started to run again. The Baxter Building wasn't far in the distance, as he could see the barricades set up.

-

D.Va had managed to keep her meka flying despite parts of the swarm tossing vehicles and debris towards her. With the Baxter Building now in sight, she sped up and landed directly in front of the shield. She turned towards the group.
"Uliga mandeul-eoss eo (We made it)." She said with a heavy sigh of relief

"Thank you for flying D.Va airlines, I hope you enjoyed your flight."
Resting her hands and opening a celebratory bottle of Mountain Dew, she sat back and waved at the agents inside. They had managed to keep part of the shield clear of hostiles for the return of the group.

There was a flash of light from the shield as it started to flicker and crack. Seeing this, D.Va immediately sat up inside the mech and watched with horror as the shield started to fall.

"Nawa nae keun ib (Me and my big mouth)." She said with a gulp

Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne

Cerebella & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

The two would already be at the Baxter Building as they were the first to arrive. After seeing their comrades arrive, everything was over at first, but then they heard loud beeping and the shield starting to collapse.

"Are we being breached?!" Filia would ask worriedly.

"I think we are..." Cerebella replied.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
Chica rested a paw on Mark's leg as he let out a sigh. It didn't look like the kid was going to get to safety unless Mark went with him. There had to be another way to get on the train, without just sneaking aboard as that would be too risky. If they were caught, they'd probably just be tossed out into the desert to die.

"What if I worked?" Mark asked
"Hmm?" The conductor replied. He scanned Mark with his old eyes, maintaining a stern expression "Can you fight?" He asked
"Yeah...Why?" Mark questioned, scratching the back of his head
"This train passes through the desert, a desert full of raiders and monsters. More security wouldn't hurt." The conductor said with a shrug
"My dog comes too." Mark said sternly "She's going with the kids."

The conductor nodded in response and offered Mark a handshake. Mark took it firmly and with a goofy grin said "So long as I'm not watching security cameras all night!"

The conductor gave him a puzzled look in response.
"It's a...Um, private joke."

Sleek Sleek @Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Last edited:
Sara
Mojave Wasteland
"I know what they are, I am using the same weapon as that damn sniper!" Sara said towards Domino "If that suit is power armor, he'll be fine!" she then added. She looks for a second past her cover, almost being shot before she moves her head into cover again. "Name's Sara. I'm sure we can have a more proper introduction after taking care of the sniper." she said to Barry. She wasn't planning on dying now, and she wouldn't let a sniper kill her.

Jango Fett
Jango took a moment to think. "Alright, I will see what your employer needs. Where can I find him?" he asked.

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting point)
The contact stretched a hand out to Jango "Right this way." He said with a smile "As for what my employer wants...Well, there's a threat in the north they want handled without having to launch a full-scale invasion. Deal with it before it becomes a threat to India."

He started to walk away "The others have already arrived. If you choose not to follow me I'll assume you simply aren't interested."
-
Karla skipped up towards Kamui and Abuto, the two new arrivals.
"Jeeze louise, what in the Hell's happened to your face, pal?!" She asked Kamui with a cartoonish look of shock on her face "No, no wait. Don't tell me. Don't tell me!"

She shut her eyes, placing her hands on the side of her head "Thinking..." She whispered, opening one eye and looking at Abuto. She walked straight past Kamui so her face met with Abuto's. She stared directly into his eyes for a moment before leaning back on her tail.
"I think we're gonna get along well." She said with a grin, standing up straight and offering him a handshake using her tail.
"Karla. Or you can call me 'that annoying bitch', sometimes followed by...And I'm paraphrasing here.." She paused and cleared her throat, her grin fading and transforming into a cartoonish pained expression, including her tongue sticking out of her mouth, one arm over her chest and one pointing upwards "Aggggggga!" She cried

Straightening herself up, she then offered Kamui a similar handshake.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172 (OPEN)

Venkman: Southern Continent

Turning back towards the Stalker, Venkman rolled his eyes as the ambassadors talked amongst themselves. There was talk of the incident between India and Xing, of the ceasefire and of Ghandi himself. He was not a Vampire, but he was still an immortal being who had led his Empire for over two thousand years.

"Why should we.." The man in robes said, only to stop himself "Oh my." He muttered
"What?" Venkman asked
"Ghandi's here." The man in robes said coldly "He's sent a drone as he believes coming in person would be too great a risk."
The ambassadors looked at the man in robes, and then at Vortex.
"He knows you're here, Commander. And he wants to talk." He said in a grim tone "He wants to talk about that security breach you created when you hacked into his security systems."

Venkman led the Stalker away "I'll try stall him as much as I can, at least until that data comes back." He whispered. "Look...I need you to tell me the truth. How did you get the data? Don't lie, I know you stole it but I want to know how you did it."

Corrosion Corrosion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back