• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Cerebella
-New York-

After the collision has happened, Cerebella would ask "So...is it dead now? Also, I just happen to saw a familiar face among all of you. Do you know where she went?" The person of familiar face which Cerebella is referring to is Filia, but the schoolgirl is already gone by now, or is she?

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

As she watched, she saw D.Va springing out of action. When questioned, Samson said that the mech rider had spotted someone within the infected city. Wanting to know more, Filia decides to follow D.Va to the person in question. Upon finding the mech rider, she notices a boy about her age being surrounded by Symbiotes. "D.Va!" Filia yelled as she comes to the mech rider's side, ready for combat.

"Hey, Green Boy!" Samson yells at Izuku, who would be shocked to see a schoolgirl's hair talking "Find some place to hide! This job is only for experts like us." Upon hearing that, Filia says "Um...we weren't experts, or at least you are. I'm just a regular person like that boy you yelled." That statement brought Samson dismay, but he quickly shrugs the thought off as he forms a pair of large hands with sharp fingers.

"Correct me again and I'll eat your insides. Understand, kid?" Samson says in a threatening voice, but Filia giggled at him as she says "No you wouldn't."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Izuku Midoriya-
-New York-

'It doesn't look like they're gonna attack but...' Izuku thought, analyzing the black goo's movements. 'If this support hero dropped in here, then that means that they're very dangerous somehow...' Just as he thought that, a girl with black hair approached him, with the voice of a rough sounding male telling him to hide...A Pro Hero? No, she's WAY too young to be a Pro. Either way, it sounded like the hair actually spoke to him, changing form as if sentient...What a strange Quirk, but it reminds him of Tokoyami's Dark Shadow Quirk...Perhaps they're similar in a way, but with a different weakness...

"You two don't exactly look like any Pro Hero I know, but I can handle a fight." Izuku replied, clenching his fist. "Please, tell me what's going on." He asked in his willingness to assist these Heroes. In fact, helping when you don't need to is the essence of being one, no?

Zamasu Zamasu The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Everyone would be thrown off their feet as snake jumped away from the cars. The C4 exploded, engulfing the dino in fire as the gasoline from the car's gas tanks exploded and coated the huge symbiote in fire.

"Move!"
Snake barked, motioning for them to continue.

Isaac groaned and got up, his everything hurting. He grabbed his cutter and headed towards the direction of the cure.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

COMMANDER VORTEX
Twilight
Vortex shook his head. "No, really. I don't. I just arrived here yesterday." He tilted his head in confusion when the man explained just why everyone was in Gladius. "What do you mean the multiverse just... died?" He asked, not truly understanding what he meant by that.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

--------------

Skyrim, North
The first of the Syndicate's troops had begun to make their way into Skyrim proper, leaving their forward base on the large glacier off the coast of Winterhold. Herons had dropped several Armadillos off on the snowy terrain of the province's coldest region, right between Winterhold and Dawnstar. The APCs had traversed their way through the frozen mountainous peaks, their tracks perfectly suited for the snowy ground. Vortex had managed to map out the entire province, and a detailed map of the place was being transmitted by satellites in orbit.

Sort of like a really futuristic GPS, really.

Right now, the Armadillos were making their way across the Pale. The APCs were accompanied by several newly-designed Snowcats, 4x4 armoured transports based off the ZiL Punisher meant for traversing snowy terrain. It was good, too. The vehicles were having no issue travelling through the snow. So far, the convoy had dodged contact with any of the intelligent races of Skyrim. The only forms of animal life the vehicles had managed to document were several rabbits, ice wolves, and bears.

Eventually, the expedition left the Pale and entered Whiterun Hold, which was much warmer than the frozen landscape of up-north. It was a sunny day, too, with a clear blue sky and sunlight shining through the light cloud cover. The cameras of the vehicles could spot out a giant camp surrounded by mammoths in the distance. The city of Whiterun itself was still quite some distance away.

It wasn't until after sometime of travelling on a cobblestone path that the lead Snowcat detected a human silhouette up ahead, causing the convoy to stop. The vehicle's camera zoomed in, and Vortex suddenly saw him.

Head covered by his signature black hood and scarf, blue eyes that glowed slightly purple visible, modded Assassin's Creed coat flapping in the wind, and finally, two swords strapped to his hips.

Yep, that was Sigmund.

His Dragonborn.

Excitement filled his core processing unit. Holy shit, his Dragonborn was actually on Gladius. He really couldn't believe it. Vortex was the one who had shaped his personality, appearance, and history, and the choices he made in the game.

The only problem was- ohfuckwheredidhego

Vortex immediately ran several checks on his sensors, and aimed the optical units of every single vehicle around the area, even used thermal and UV vision, but Sigmund was just gone. He just up and vanished.

The Commander quickly opened the troop bay of one of his Armadillos and took control of a Grunt and walked out, MACR in hand. The Grunt's squad followed, sweeping the area. When there was no sign of the Dragonborn anywhere, Vortex was seriously wondering if there was a glitch in his programming or if he was simply going insane. He turned around to head back to the Armadillo, but when he did-

"Hello!"

Vortex screamed. Sigmund had suddenly appeared right in front of the Grunt. "Gah!" He coughed, regaining his bearings. "How the hell did you get here?"

The Dragonborn looked at him with a quizzical expression. "Huh? Oh, I crouched!" He said with a completely nonchalant tone.

"You... crouched?" Vortex asked before he realised what he was saying.

"Well, yeah." Sigmund shrugged. "Level 100 Sneak skill comes in handy, you know."

Right. Vortex had given Sigmund semi-fourth wall awareness. He intended him to be aware of the Skyrim's mechanics, but not really aware that he was in a game.

Vortex blinked (more like his optics refreshing, actually). "I, uh, okay, whatever." He took a breath. "My name is Commander Vortex of the Vortex Syndicate. We've come here to-"

"Vortex?" Sigmund asked, cutting him off. "Hey, aren't you the guiding voice in my head?"

Vortex's thought processes halted. That caught him off-guard. "I... you... I... what..." He stuttered, at a complete loss for words.

"Well, yeah." Sigmund continued as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "You're Spatial Vortex. You were the one who told me what to do ever since I woke on the back of that cart next to Ulfric Stormcloak. You were the one who guided me on my path of the Dragonborn. In a way, you were the one who defeated Alduin, Harkon, and Miraak, since you told me how to stop them."

The Commander was still silent.

"Oh, and the knowledge of how to make this thing?" He gestured to his coat. "So great."

"You're, uh, taking this pretty well." Vortex finally said. "You're not going to ask what I am and the things I arrived here on?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. Well, these are-"

"Skip dialogue."

"But-"

"Skip skip skip."

"Agh, whatever."

Last edited:
-Penny Polendina-
North, Skyrim

Penny's systems booted to life as she found herself staring at what appears to be the sky. The current temperature appears to be cold; she was lying in snow after all. As if appearing in a snow field wasn't bizarre enough, she managed to end up all the way ontop of a mountain of sorts...

"How did I...?" Penny questioned herself, peeking over the edge of the mountain. Certainly, this did not look ANYTHING like Atlas. And on top of that, her map system seems to be malfunctioning for it cannot identify her current location, although she recalled she was in Vale for Vytal. "Now...Where am I?" She asked herself, standing up as she began to look around for someplace to take shelter on...

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York
D.Va looked around, seeing as the Symbiotes were closing in "Erm..." She said nervously "No time to explain, just get on the back of my Meka if you want to live!" She cried, opening fire on an incoming Symbiote that jumped at her. The sonic cannon knocked the creature back. She continued to lay down covering fire as Filia jumped onto the scene.

She sighed heavily "Look, these things are people infected by an alien parasite. We're trying to save them, and the planet." She explained at a panicked, fast-pace
-
Magnus had managed to get himself, Qrow and Brook out of the way of the blast range by the time the tyrannosaurus was consumed in flames, letting out one final roar. Magnus was saddened at the loss of such an awesome creature, but understood why it had to be done.

As he gazed upwards to see a few Symbiotes jump towards the group, Magnus noticed that the explosion had also caught the attention of something else. Standing on top of a nearby building and starting down at the commotion below was a figure that looked like a symbiote, only there was something very different about it.

For one thing, it was completely white and wasn't immediately attacking the group. It fit the description the scientist had given, at least more so than anything else around the area.

"The cure." Magnus muttered

Anti-Venom looked battered but still stood on it's two feet as he glared down at the group. It tilted it's head to the side as Magnus waved at it.
"The cure!" Magnus shouted

Dropping down from the building, Anti-Venom walked over to group tilting it's head again as it stared directly at Magnus
"Cuuurreee?" It asked

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

Venkman: Southern Continent
"Haven't the faintest idea what caused it, all I know is it died." Venkman explained grimly "And right now, I'm doing my bit to protect what's left of reality. So quit your questions and answer mine!" He snapped. The Mage paused and then cleared his throat.

"Sorry." He said "Long day. Well actually, long year would be more appropriate."

He began to walk deeper into the Twilight Realm, showing Vortex to a large and round table with multiple chairs emerging from the ground. Venkman did not take a seat as four figures materialised.
"Astral projection." Venkman whispered to Vortex

A woman in Victorian era clothing who appeared to be dressed much more like a gentleman than of a lady, a man that appeared grizzled and wore armour, another man in fancy robes and finally a white, humanoid figure devoid of any kind of features. The fourth appeared to be made of the Twilight itself.

Venkman cleared his throat with a sense of pride "May I introduce...Four ambassadors who volunteered for my plan."
He turned towards Vortex "Not the actual leaders, but they'd never agree to something like this. Best I can do without causing a diplomatic incident between what I assume is a nation of robots and well..." He gestured towards the table.

Corrosion Corrosion

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
"I honestly have no idea." Mark admitted after a minute or two of walking around the port. He turned back towards the young woman and helped her stand again. Carrying her may have been tiring, but it was much better than the alternative of leaving her to rot in Mos Eisley.

As he walked towards a part in the South of the port, Mark saw steam in the distance and began to run towards it with Chica at his side. He looked over his shoulder to see if the children were following him.

"C'mon!" Mark shouted "I think I have a plan...Or at least part of one!"

@Revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Jolie: Metro-Gotham Sewers
Jolie offered the woman she now assumed to be a 'Meta-human' some granola to ease the tension. Changeling or not, she was hurting and like Adam and Brother Power she looked like she needed some help. Leaning back against one of the cardboard boxes, Jolie let out a sigh, crossed her arms and decided to be upfront.

"Who wants to get out of this stinking shitpile of the city?" She asked

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

COMMANDER VORTEX
Twilight
"Hey, I'm trying to do whatever it takes to save reality too, you know!" Vortex shot back, before calming down when the man apologised. "Yeah, I can tell. But the multiverse... dead. ROB picked a bad time..." He muttered to himself. The two continued deep into Twilight and came to a stop when a table and chairs materialised from the ground. The man introduced them as ambassadors who volunteered for his plan.

Vortex didn't even know what this 'plan' was.

"Plan?" He whispered silently, before stepping forwards and clearing his metaphorical throat. "Ahem. Uh, greetings." There was a bit of nervousness in his voice. He was never really good with authority. "My name is Commander Vortex. I lead the Vortex Syndicate, a faction of robotic constructs headquartered in the Western Wasteland."

--------------

Skyrim, North
A single Heron transport flew above the frozen peaks of Skyrim, looking for places to drop off its cargo of Fabricators and Grunts to establish an outpost and radar station. So far, it had detected many potential spots, but Vortex was looking for a strategic point where the T2 radar could detected everything in the entire province. So the Heron continued, searching and searching. It was suddenly stopped as it detected a familiar figure stumbling around the top of a mountain up ahead.

Penny. Vortex recognised from one of his favourite web-shows. She hadn't seemed to have been turned into quarters yet, so that was probably good. Thing is, she kind of looked awfully lost, by the way she was attempting to find out where she was. Best to attempt to communicate with her.

He focused his thoughts on her, and was surprised that he managed to open up a communications channel with her. Convenient that two intelligent robotic entities were able to communicate by transmitting data to each other's processing unit. Though that was pretty much how all computers communicated.

Vortex spoke first. "Hello, Penny."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

Hearing that the boy is willing to help Filia and D.Va, Samson says to the mech rider "Sorry girl, you might as well forget about him riding onto your mech. If he wants to die, so be it. This is his funeral here." As he starts attacking the Symbiotes by swinging his sharp fingers that lay slices, Samson says to Izuku "If you want to help, show us what you got."

Cerebella

"The what now?" Cerebella asked until a newcomer has arrived, referred to by Magnus as the cure. She looked at Anti-Venom and said "You're the cure? You don't look like some medicine."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Penny Polendina
Skyrim

As Penny wandered on the mountain top she woke up on, she managed to recieve a communication link from an unknown server. Normally, it would come in a form of a Phone call in her Scroll to make it work with her disguise but...Considering the fact that she couldn't even recognize the current area meant that this 'caller' is an entirely different entity. So in theory, she COULD find out her current location through this Comm Channel.

"...Hello?" Penny answered the call(literally), prompting her CPU to actively enter the Channel. Soon enough, a male's voice, roughly that of a teenager's, came through.

"Hello, Penny." The voice greeted which caused Penny to be initially shocked; How would a random caller know her name right off the bat? Surely he must've blurted out her name by mistake...Right?

"Um...Salutations!" Penny greeted with a tilt in her head. "This is, indeed,Penny Polendina. Might I ask who this is?" She asked in a polite manner, as she was programmed and taught to do by her father.

Corrosion Corrosion

Captain Cold: Remnant cities
"There are no strings on me..."

Those had been the final words to leave Snart's lips as he restored free will to the universe. The Time Bastards had been beaten, he got a kiss from Sara and Mick would live. The last thought to enter his mind was of his sister, Lisa. She was a good kid, and with father dearest out of the way, perhaps a normal life was possible for her? Maybe.

She'd be okay, regardless.
It was a good death, quick and painless. It was a better way to go than some of the people he'd killed, at least.

Snart opened his eyes.
"Am I dead?" He asked, sitting up and looking around "Seems far too cold to be Hell...And as for Heaven, well...If it existed, I never thought I was getting in anyway."
He looked down to see the Cold Gun strapped to his waist. The last time he'd checked, he'd given it to Rory and Sara. It seemed a shame to destroy something he...Well, and Cisco had put so much work into.

The Time Masters had done this, or it was a last minute trick by Rip to save him. As Snart walked to try and clear his head, he heard a voice shouting for someone and walked towards it. He saw a feline-like creature with weird coloured fur.

"Okay..." He muttered, a look of some confusion on his face "Now I just have even more questions."

Anderson saw no use in arguing with Deadpool, that could go on forever so he decided to let him win "Fine ya win, yer fancy swords are real great. Now if there's anything else ya'd like to say get on with it already!" Anderson said as if annoyed, which he was at this point very tempted to make like a tree and leave. But something compelled him to stay, wanting to raze this place to the ground with divine fury or maybe he was enjoying chopping up monster after monster or something else entirely. Whatever it was he decided it was too soon to leave just yet.
He focused his attacks on the main plant monster, once the main threat was dead the other's couldn't pose too much of a threat. Unless they tried merging again, which he was sure he'd be able to stop if it might occur.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Vsland Vsland The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

-Izuku Midoriya-
New York
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

'F...Funeral?!' Izuku gulped for a moment, drawing similarities from both Bakugou and Todoroki from what the hair Quirk just said. Despite this statement, Izuku managed to hear the girl's command and nodded in response. She then proceeded to explain what these creatures are; Alien Parasites. It appears as if they are at their raw form, so being close to them may be a bad idea.

One For All, Full Cowl. He muttered, activating his Quirk as green lightning streaked around his body, soon hopping on the back of the Mech. From this angle, he can the varying attacking creatures, one of them jumping towards him. Most of their moments are erratic, almost as if they only run on instinct rather than thought. One of the black creatures soon leaped towards him, with the intent of devouring him, for sure.

"Delaware..." Izuku curled his middle finger into his thumb in a sling like formation, waiting for the right moment as the black creature was a few inches from him. 'Now!' "SMASH!" he soon flicked his finger, sending the creature flying via a shockwave and a burst of wind. Normally, using this move without Full Cowl would DEFINITELY break his finger but...Ever since he learnt how to use the Full Cowling, he would have to activate it before hand.

-Sash Lilac-
Remnants of LA

"Carol! Are you there? Come on, answer me!" Lilac called out to her friend, continuously running as she looked around to see if she would find anyone noticeable; someone like, a hairless ape wearing a black leather jacket and goggles...Wait, what? She soon skidded to a halt, proceeding to stare at this...Creature. "What in the world...?" She muttered, tilting her head a bit as she began to wonder what it even is. Perhaps she had accidentally landed in an alien planet? No, that can't be. Last time she checked, she was in Avalice...Right.

"Um, excuse me!" The Water Dragon approached the young man, "Do you know where we are? I think I'm kinda lost here..."

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

As the schoolgirl and the talking hair kept fighting the Symbiotes, Filia notices Izuku having greenish sparks streaking around his body. 'Did he just electrify himself? No, that lightning is different.' Filia thought, but when a Symbiote is going to attack Izuku, the boy somewhat made the attack fly away by a flick of a finger. That surprises not only the schoolgirl, but also the talking hair.

"Wow!" Filia yelled in awe "Such monstrous strength you have! I thought you were just a regular person like me!" When Samson heard that, he says "But you aren't a regular person, you got me right?" Filia glances up to Samson and brings out a bright smile. "Oh come on, don't be like that." Filia says, which dismays Samson by a mile. 'Look who's being corrected.' The talking hair thought before going back to fighting.

As he does so, Samson says to Izuku "Not bad, green boy. But you have a lot to learn about what is going on. What you did to that monster is great, but that alone wouldn't even suffice for the fact that we are surrounded by these bastards."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jolie offered the woman she now assumed to be a 'Meta-human' some granola to ease the tension. Changeling or not, she was hurting and like Adam and Brother Power she looked like she needed some help. Leaning back against one of the cardboard boxes, Jolie let out a sigh, crossed her arms and decided to be upfront.

"Who wants to get out of this stinking shitpile of the city?" She asked

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Brother Power looked away from his shelf, and to Jolie. "Well, that's most of the world, man. Where else do we have to go?" He squeezed through the gap he left between the boxes to talk to people, his lack of bones providing enough flexibility to do so. He sprung out the other end, like the old can of nuts gag. "The Man hasn't done anything to help with Metro-Gotham. They're probably dealing with a way bigger threat first." He landed face-down, his head twisted to the side so he could continue talking. "How hard is it to take out the Bug-Eyed Bandit or the Ten-Eyed Man?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death @Revalia

COMMANDER VORTEX
Skyrim, North
Ah yes, Penny reacted in exactly the way Vortex predicted she would, with her signature catchphrase. "My name is Commander Vortex." He introduced, further tapping into her processing unit, digging into her memory banks to find out what her last memory was. From what he gathered, she'd only just arrived in Gladius, having awoken, or rebooted, on top of a mountain in Skyrim a few minutes ago. Her last memory in Remnant was preparing for the Vytal Festival.

The fact that she hadn't experienced her death was a good thing, he supposed.

His Heron had been on a wide orbit, staying just out of view. Its cameras, however, were focused on Penny, taking in her bewildered expression and surrounding area, allowing him to pinpoint her exact location on his tracking systems. "Right now, you're lost and disoriented, are you not?" He asked.

-Penny Polendina-
Skyrim

"Commander...?" Penny whispered to herself, she couldn't believe that someone as young as her would be a commander. Let alone, be able to contact her like that. Soon enough, the young Commander inquired about her current state of mind; lost, and disoriented. "Yes sir! Do you have any insight on our current location?" She asked, hoping to know a rough idea on where she is...

Corrosion Corrosion

COMMANDER VORTEX
Skyrim, North
"Yes," Vortex confirmed. "I'm right behind you." On cue, his Heron appeared from behind the peak, its twin propellers spinning as the craft descended. It continued forwards, swooping down as it swivelled its propellers upwards, coming to hover just a few metres away from Penny, before touching down and lowering its ramp.

From inside, the two squads of Grunts it was carrying stepped out and spread out around the area. Fabricators followed, immediately beginning the process of constructing a new outpost.

Conveniently, the mountain Penny had been found on had proven to be a viable spot to set up an observation post.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Vortex asked, the ramp still open. The Heron flashed its rear lights. "Do you want to get off this mountain or not?"

(Grunt, Heron)

-Penny Polendina-
Skyrim
Corrosion Corrosion

Penny soon turned around to see a helicarrier of sorts hovering near her, it's sound was quite hinted at first, but it soon descended near her, and out came two robots similar to that of an Atlesian Knight, beginning some sort of construction. Soon enough, the Hericarrier opened up it's ramp, followed by an invitation to leave the mountain she's currently on.

Penny nodded and boarded the airship, walking on the ramp provided by the ship...Although a strange observation indicates that the Helecarrier's lights flickered just when the Commander gave the invitation...Perhaps he's there all along?

-Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya-
New York

"I'm pretty sure Quirks like mine are 'Normal', right?" Izuku asked the Girl's sudden praise, in which, her hair then reminded of their current predicament; surrounded by the black goos. At that remark, Izuku immediately glanced around, seemingly counting every Symbiote that was surrounding them. After a few seconds, he turned back to the monstrous Black Hair-Quirk Girl. He observed that the hair can become something sharp, which would work to their advantage considering their current situation. "I think I have a plan; On my signal, attack everything 'airborne'!" He leaped off the robot, his right hand finger on the same formation as his Delaware Smash. After leaping over the surrounding hoard, he positioned himself towards the group.

"5% Detroit SMASH" Deku smashed the ground, causing a small scale earthquake, and judging by the nature of goo itself, it should be pushed up, staggering on air. "Now!"

COMMANDER VORTEX
Skyrim, North
The ramp was raised as Penny stepped into the Heron, locking into place. The aircraft then rose into the air and accelerated forwards, leaving the construction behind. The interior of the Heron was fairly spacious, being overall larger than the aircraft it was based on, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey VTOL. Though wide and specious, it was quite dark, only lit by a few electronic lights since robotic constructs didn't really need to be comfortable. As such, the Heron contained no seats, only docking ports that could hold up to three squads of Grunts steady. The craft had no windows, either, so it was impossible to see outside.

In short, the Heron was designed and built for robotic constructs that did not require the things squishy meatbags did.

Vortex wasn't exactly sure if Penny actually needed those things. She was closer to human than he was. Well, she was an artificial intelligence built from the ground up and installed into a body that was practically indistinguishable to a normal human, whereas he was, in essence, a human mind turned into a computer program and shoved into a brutally efficient self-replicating mechanism of war. He supposed he was more human, since he was originally a human, while Penny was always a robot.

"Alright, I guess I should fill you in on some details." Vortex began, his voice coming from speakers in the inside of the craft. "Right now, we're in Skyrim, which is a province located in the north of the planet we're on. I'm not sure if this place has any actual name or anything, but as far as I know, it's just called Planet 1. Now, I just arrived here a day before you did, so I'm still trying to map out the place with recon craft and satellites. I'm just as lost as you are. We're pretty much in the same predicament, you and I."

The Heron banked to the left. "I'm flying you back to the base I've set up. It's not much, but it's a start."

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York
"Nice shot!" D.Va shouted as the symbiote was sent flying backwards. The kid had managed to deal with a symbiote without actually killing the host, merely pushing it back.
"Hey...I didn't actually catch your name D.Va said "We could use you, if you think you can keep using that wind thing."

She turned towards Filia and shot her a half-smile "Let's go find the others. We have a planet to save."

-
Magnus, although still staring at Anti-Venom began to explain things as best as he could. He wasn't a scientist, but he trusted that the unique symbiote was their best option for saving New York, and indeed the rest of the world.
"Um..." He began "Well this symbiote is different from the others and a scientist thinks we can use him to cure the other symbiotes. Look, he'd be able to explain things better."
"Cuurrreee?" Anti-Venom asked again
"Yes!" Magnus shouted frantically "We need your help. Come with us and we can cure this city. Some guy called Reed Richards sen..."
"Richardsss." Anti-Venom hissed
"You know him?
Anti-Venom nodded in response "I'll currreeee them alll!" It shouted

Magnus sighed in relief and turned towards the girl with the magical punching hat. He still wanted one for himself, but that could wait.
"Cerebella." He said, speaking rather softly "You should come with us. There can't be a circus if you get torn apart by these things."

The cure was willing to go along with them, now it was just a matter of getting him back alive.
"You sure we can trust it, Magnus?" Qrow whispered
"Look, it's willing to come back with us." Magnus whispered back "Right now, that's a shot and we need to take it."

Qrow nodded in response.

Zamasu Zamasu Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sleek Sleek Thawne Thawne

Somewhere in the Indian Empire
"Our scouts in Metro-Gotham have reported that Deadpool is occupied in the arena, as well as one other candidate." An adviser said, bowing before Ghandi
"I do not believe Deadpool will be required for this task. Besides, he might just take the money and attack us." Ghandi spoke "As for the situation in New York."
"Getting worse, I'm afraid."

Ghandi tilted his head to the side slightly "Report."
"The scientist Richards deployed a shield and apparently Minutemen forces were seen moving into the infested parts of the city. Our scientist believes it was to retrieve the cure. Others also followed them, but our scientist didn't get a good look at them."

Leaning back on his throne, Ghandi rested his arms "Prepare forces to send to New York."
"My Lord?"
"The mission to retrieve the cure must be successful."

The adviser nodded in response "As for our other problem..."
"Send word to the other mercenaries on that list, if our scouts can locate them. Offer riches, say it will be helping this Empire but say little else. If Xing or some other faction already has them on their payroll."

The adviser nodded in response and turned to leave the room.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

"The whole reason those connards (assholes) were chasing me earlier is because I crossed their leader and broke some expensive stuff they liked. I hurt the man a bit, but he'll bounce back eventually." Jolie explained. She turned towards Brother Power and tried to help him to his feet "I have friends in the South. If we go there, well...It'll be a lot safer than this place. There's just a few things I need to take care of here first, before I leave."

She turned her head to the side "Speaking of which..." She muttered bitterly, letting out a sigh

The gang member she had dragged with her had woken up and was now trying to crawl away. He didn't get far as Jolie was on top of him within seconds.
"You're going to talk or I'm just going to kill you, turn you into my undead slave and I'll get the information out that way, okay." She hissed, bearing her fangs and making her eyes go black.

The man slowly nodded in response
"Wha-what do ya wanna know?" He asked, shaking in his boots

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death @Revalia
(OPEN)

Venkman: Southern Continent
The figures around the table all nodded in response. Venkman cleared his throat.
"I speak for the Camerilla." The woman in Victorian clothing replied in a cold tone "These people each speak for a different..."
"I think he figured that part out already." Venkman butted in
"While the Mages work on the information you provided us, I have to ask, why did you come here?" One of the others at the table asked, the man wearing fancy robes
"He..." Venkman began
"We know. Something about India planning a takeover." The Vampire woman said "He mentioned that before."
"I have a question." The man in robes began "What makes you think India is actually planning an invasion? That these plans you came across are not merely some kind of contingency plan if we were to attack India."

The Vampire woman turned towards Vortex "Aside from some conflicts with Xing, India has shown no interest in expanding it's borders, let alone to the south. And even so, that conflict started over a misunderstanding with..."
"Misunderstanding!?" Venkman snapped "People di..."

The Vampire woman waved a hand to cut him off "Vortex, was it? A lost group of Xing soldiers were in the Eastern desert and while fighting a group of raiders he fired a shell...This shell accidentally landed inside India's borders and killed a family of six. Four of them were children." She explained grimly, lowering her head
"There's a ceasefire, one we helped to put together out of necessity. India is a nuclear power and well...Xing has Alchemists. Living weapons. We couldn't just stand by and watch them destroy each other." The man in robes explained "Ghandi may be odd, but so long as he sticks to the ceasefire we have no reason to act."

"Unless the information comes back as being true." Venkman butted in again
"If it comes back as being true." The man in robes spoke "Venkman, while I am grateful for you holding this meeting I would appreciate it if you stopped interrupting us. You are not an ambassador."

Corrosion Corrosion

-Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya-
New York

"Deku, A Hero In Training!" Izuku introduced using his Hero Name, landing one more Delaware Smash towards a Symbiote, pushing it into the building. 'Wind thing? So she doesn't know it's a Quirk...No, weirder yet, does any of them know what a Quirk is?' He rambled in his thoughts, soon facing the pink mecha. "I will. It's a Hero's duty after all...Also, quick question." He soon glanced around once more. "Where exactly are we? This doesn't look like USJ to be honest."

-Penny Polendina-
Skyrim/Northern Continent

Corrosion Corrosion

"Planet 1...Skyrim..." Penny muttered the words, as if jotting it down to her memory. Although the insides of the craft was, hollow to be honest, she felt like she was actually standing on where Atlesian Knights would stand when they were on standby; inactive while transporting to Vale and such. It appears that the Commander himself had just arrived in this planet a day before her. As far as she knows, she could've been here for quite a while, but...Who knows, really. At the notion of them heading to the some base, she couldn't help but think that it might take a while. With this thought in mind, she sat on a corner near the cockpit, and began to speak casually.

"Permission to speak my mind, sir?" Penny spoke as if addressing to a military superior. She never thought she'd have to ask those words considering that her guardian was a General of the Atlesian Army. "If I may ask, how old are you, sir?" She asked, staring at the ceiling. "I feel as if...We're of the same age..."

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

"Deku?" Filia says upon hearing Izuku mentioning his hero name to which she smiles as she says "What a really cute name you have. By the way, I'm Filia, and the talking hair is Samson. We could really use you in this situation." When Izuku asked where he is, the schoolgirl replied "New York, apparently trying to to find a cure for this infestation that is going on. I think the rest must have found it."

Cerebella
-New York-

Not minding Anit-Venom, the acrobat turned to Magnus and say "Sure, maybe you could schedule me some performances once we go back? Its my profession anyways."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya-
New York

"N...New York?!" Izuku couldn't help but scream in awe at what Fillia said. He couldn't believe he had traveled so far, and let alone, in america as well. Oh gosh, do they know that All Might has been using American State names for his attacks? Will they even file a lawsuit if they found out?! Either way, he's stuck here, and as a hero nonetheless. "So the others have the cure for the parasites, huh...Alright, where are they?" He asked, Switching off Full Cowl momentarily...

COMMANDER VORTEX
Skyrim, North
There was a moment of silence inside the Heron, only broken by the sound of its engines. Vortex certainly didn't think she'd ask that, of all things. "Well, technically we are." Vortex said, the aircraft slightly shaking from side to side as if to convey a shrug. "Even though my body and processes are millennia old, I'd say my mental age is around fifteen." Kind of the truth, since he didn't actually know how old his Commander body really was, but it was October when he was whisked away from home. His sixteenth birthday was next month. His final exams also ended on that same day.

A pang of homesickness coursed through his circuits. Dammit. He hated leaving home. It was the reason why he generally disliked going on holidays overseas.

He quickly deleted the emotion, purged it from his systems, not wanting moodiness distract him from his current mission. He was back to normal a second later, all feelings of sadness gone.

"So yes, we're pretty much the same age. Mentally, even if our bodies are much younger or much older than that." He finished. "And there's no need to call me 'sir' or anything. Just call me Vortex."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back