• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: Infested New York
D.Va sat up in the stretcher and took her Light Gun back, firing into the crowd of symbiotes. She leaned on the drip pole and used it to push the stretcher back while she went for the legs of the horde. One of the medics helping her was almost grabbed but D.Va aimed a shot at the symbiote's head.
"I'm sorry." She said, tears building in her eyes

She pulled the trigger, blowing it's head off and killing the host underneath in the process.

"I've developed the cure, I just need to distribute it." Reed explained frantically "I'm going to introduce it into the atmosphere using a weather machine prototype I used for...You know what, that part doesn't matter. I'm finished."

He took a dozen hand-held devices in the shape of a metal cylinders with blue lines running across them from a table full of lab equipment. With this, he started to run around the lab and pick up other pieces of equipment.
In the corner of the room was a tank containing an unconscious Anti-Venom hooked up to multiple tubes.

"With the cure introduced into the water cycle, the only symbiotes unaccounted for during the initial spread of the cure will be those indoors or underground. I'm working on an airborne version of the cure, but that will have to wait. People are dying so that I can finish this. I do not intend for their deaths to mean nothing by failing this."

He walked over to the tank and pressed several buttons, releasing Anti-Venom who collapsed into a heap on the ground. It stood to it's knees.
"I'll currreeee them alllll!" It yelled
"Head downstairs." Reed said in a calm tone "There's number to cure down there."

Without saying another word, Anti-Venom burst through the lab doors and ran down the stairs.

Reed stretched his body over to a console "All units, fall back to the medical wing. Protect the wounded." He ordered, his voice projected over the building's intercom He tapped on an earpiece "I'm heading towards the roof to release the cure. I may need cover in case these creatures figure out what I'm doing. Focusing their attack on the Baxter Building cannot be a coincidence."

He made his way up the fire escape, stretching his body over the banisters.
"I believe that they are fully aware of what I...We tend to do."

-
Hearing Reed's words over his earpiece, Magnus nodded and turned towards the Diamond Creature. He had no idea where it had come from, and his last experience with Diamond Creatures had left him a bit suspicious to say the least but right now, it would have to do.
"How long do you think that'll hold?" He asked

Symbiotes started to climb over and around the wall, forcing them into bottleneck-like positions and allowing for the group to pick them off.
Magnus holstered his sword and ran back inside, making his way towards the stairs while Qrow followed, still using his shotgun to provide covering fire.
"C'mon!" He said "You heard the science guy, we need to head for the roof!"

Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Markiplier: Mos Eisley
Mark patted Asriel's shoulder and then removed his hand, standing to his feet. He got a good look at the inside of the train carriage, seeing that it stretched far enough to the point where he couldn't see the back from where he was standing. He sighed and looked back towards the door, only to see two figures approaching from a distance. They got closer and closer to the train to the point where Mark noticed they were two Samurai.

He had been tasked with protecting the cart as his means of paying for travel and prepared himself just in case a fight were to break out, cautiously approaching the door.

"Hello?" He called out "Can I help you?"

Morbuskid Morbuskid revalia revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Metro-Gotham: Arena

The smaller plant-men fell as Shafaqat gunned them down and Anderson tossed his bayonets. They didn't put up much of a fight, but upon death they became rooted to the ground, spread outwards and covered the ground in vines. If they got close enough, said vines would reach out for them in an attempt to hold them in place.

The plant-monster let out a roar and charged forwards.

"Looks like this is it, folks!" Lance shouted with fake excitement. As he did so, a single tear rolled down his cheek but he maintained a smile on his face "We're about to find out who's going home tonight with a prize, and who's going home in a jar."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Somewhere in the Indian Empire
There was a firm knock on the door to Caesar's lab
"Open up!" A woman's voice called "We know you're in there, we just want to talk."
A letter slipped under the door.

Dear Caesar
His holiness has heard of your potential and wishes to set up a meeting tonight.
Accepting his offer will brings the potential of a rewarding partnership. However, know that he is a forgiving man and will understand if you do not want to pursue any sort of agreement. In that case, he will continue to allow you to work with the limited resources at your disposal so long as you do not release your experiments onto the population.

Asriel quickly his behind Mark, noticing how one of the Samurai was eyeing him
"I don't like this"
He muttered
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Ocelot kept firing, helping the Diamond Dogs transport D.Va to the Medical wing.
"This is no time for tears!"
He chastised D.Va.

Snake opened fire on the enemies outside as he followed Magnus and Qrow.
This would get worse before it got better.
"I'm going to get to Reed! I'm going to cover him."

D.Va and Magnus: Infested New York

D.Va ignored Ocelot and continued going for non-lethal shots while the medic she saved pushed the stretcher she was on away from the horde.
As another symbiote got too close she used the remaining strength in her arms to lift the pole her iv drip was attached to and hit it across the side of the face.

Shimura picked up the gun of a downed SHIELD agent and walked to the front, gunning down a few symbiotes with one hand and wielding a sword in the other, cutting them down when they got too close. An armoured symbiote grabbed him by the arm, with the bullets only making small dents in it's armour and twisted it.

Despite the sounds of heavy gunfire and screaming coming from the lobby, the crack of a bone could still be heard. Shimura did not cry out in pain, even as the armoured symbiote stomped on one of his legs, breaking it. Shimura gritted his teeth even as he dropped his sword and continued to open fire, blowing away the armoured symbiote with a few well-placed shots to the head.

He heard the gun click and began to use the butt of the rifle as a weapon as he tried to limp away.
"Catch!" D.Va shouted, tossing him her Light Gun. Shimura caught the weapon and fired into the horde, yelling.
"This is for my friends you murderers!" He screamed

A symbiote jumped at him from behind, knocking him to the ground and holding him down while the others began to fight over him. His broken leg was torn from it's socket, with the cracking of even more bones echoing throughout the lobby and blood spewing into the swarm. He screamed and kept firing as a symbiote loomed over him from behind, it's jaws opening up over his head.

There were the sounds of more gunfire and screaming before a final shot ran out. Shimura's glasses lay bloodied, and with the lenses cracked in a pool of blood on the ground next to D.Va's light gun.
Another symbiote was added to the numbers of the swarm, it was legless at first however the inky blackness grew a muscular leg for the one that had been lost.

-
Magnus dashed up the stairs of the fire escape with Qrow at his side, knocking back symbiotes that had followed him. It was a steep climb up to the roof, made even more difficult by the symbiotes that were following Reed to try and stop the cure dispersal.

Magnus drew his grappling hook and fired upwards, attaching it to a higher floor and pulling himself up. He kicked a symbiote over one of the banisters and looked up to see Reed at the top floor, just under a dozen floors above of Magnus. He drew his grappling hook and prepared to fire again only for a symbiote to tackle him from behind, it's jaws snapping at Magnus' face as it tried to push him over the banister.

He headbutted the symbiote, kicked it back and quickly drew Railsplitter, carving it in half before kicking it down the stairs. He looked down at his companions and waved.

Markiplier: Mos Eisley Train
Mark looked back at Asriel and nodded. With one hand he waved at the approaching samurai but his other was behind his back, gripping onto one of his pistols.
With a friendly grin he called out to the samurai again
"Can I help you? I'd be happy to."

Morbuskid Morbuskid revalia revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Senshi and Shimazu:Mos Eisley
Interacting with Characters in the Train Station.

Senshi finally reached the doorway, Shimazu still behind a little, the Samurai looked towards the man with red hair who had called out towards him, that is where he felt some kind of good thriving within the city of sin, he put his hand up in a greeting fashion, his black armor had noticeable red decals but one that stood out was a temple arch surrounded by a ring on his scale chest plate, the symbol of the Hattori Clan. He walked inside and approached the man with red hair and extended his hand the be shaken, "Do not threat we are not here to do you any harm, my name is Senshi Junkyosha, I was born to the Hattori clan, Me and my friend are here to accompany you until we can figure out what is going on. " He said, gesturing towards the taller Samurai who had just reached the doorway, his helmet's crest just barely missing the top of the doorway. Senshi looked over the red-haired man's shoulder to the cross breed human beast, he could tell that he had good within him as well but it was still settling in.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen revalia revalia DatBoi DatBoi Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Thor Odinson
Metro-Gotham Sewers

A sudden bolt of lighting struck in front of the man being questioned, steam from nearby sewer water slowly filling the air. A man with short, blonde hair with an eye patch over his left eye and Nordic armor was crouched on the floor, fist clenched as he held himself up. He looked up and around him, narrowing his eyes as he scanned the area. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" He asked, looking up above him at the sewer ceiling. "How in Odin's beard did I get under here...? Where am I? This..." He sniffed the air before his nose wrinkled up, gagging somewhat. "Definitely smells like Midgard, yet I haven't been here before. You, woman who seems to be in charge...tell me where I am?"

Thor turned around and noticed the guy on the ground. He smiled and nodded. "Hello...humans are so weird..."
Crenando Crenando The Mad Queen The Mad Queen revalia revalia

Cerebella & Filia Medici (and Samson)
-New York-

Lots of bloodshed is happening, and with the two girls, especially Cerebella, being taken to the medical ward, they couldn't do anything about it. All they could do is to listen to the horrors of what is going on. The gun fire, the blood splatter, and the horrid screams of people dying is what these two girls are hearing. However, everything will soon be over once the cure has been released. Filia looks up and saw Magnus waving at them. She was the only one to wave back.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Deathstroke, Kamui and Abuto
Merc Meeting Spot
Deathstroke couldn't believe what he was hearing from the female merc, he swore to god he was on the verge of wanting to put a bullet right in her skull right then and there, but he managed to tune out her insane rambling and stupidity, he retuned a bit when the other two mercs arrived.

Kamui who by now took off those bandages from his face revealing the Mona Lisa like smile, and closed eyed face of who looked like a teen. And then the older figure, who still looked bored as all hell, and now meeting Karla was starting to grow even more irritated, as if Kamui wasn't enough Abuto was now having to deal with whatever the hell Karla was, his eye was even twitching, Slade could see he was at least similar in disposition to himself which meant to him there might be no dislike between the two.

Then lastly there seemed to be another person who joined the group, armored up, much like Deathstroke was, Deathstroke didn't need to take long to see that he was a soldier, and warrior like Deathstroke, they seemed to be the most similar.

It seemed like a good time to go over their names now that they were introducing one another. Abuto sighed and started. "Abuto." "I'm Kamui." Deathstroke took cue next prepared. "And I go by Deathstroke."

Then the contract that brought Jango Fett over cued everyone and asked if they were ready to go.

"Aye, let's go get this over with." "Cool, I am excited to do this." "Yeah, I am with him."

Deadpool
Metro-Gotham Arena (Battle is still dragging on... Ughhhhhhhhhhh)
"Yep, this is a serious flip the table moment, this is dragging oooooooonnnnnnnnnn. Great, gonna have to cook some shrimp on the barbie mates! Hey RPer start up some theme tuned for this!"

Deadpool then stopped taking out whatever he was going to take out for the time being, and just looked to the readers. "That was not the game I was looking for, and I think whatever game the people probably imagine it was going to be are going to be pissed, haha time to start a flame war with Battlefield and COD! Don't worry I am just going to revel in it, if you all start arguments. Now anyway back to what I was going to do..."

Deadpool then proceeded to pull out an M2 Flamethrower, with obvious Deadpool crap put on it, and then Deadpool prepared to fire. Dropping a one-liner stealing it from Human Torch. "FLAME-ON MOTHERFUCKERS!" Jumping up in the air close to the last one and doing a 360 while unloading all of the fire from the flamethrower intending to unleash serious fire on the plant monster to finally put it down. All the while not concerned about friendly fire as he knew they would regenerate although not knowing who also showed up, also he did say it was a flip the table moment after all.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ManyFaces ManyFaces Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jolie: Metro-Gotham sewers
Jolie loomed over the man, interrogating him with her eyes black and her fangs drawn.
"You'll talk now, or you'll tell me when I skull-fuck you and drain all of your memories." She hissed
"Whatever you do to me, it'll be worse if I talk!" He cried, sweat dripping down his forehead

That was when the lightning struck and Thor arrived. Jolie spun around to see the lightning and a man appear in the sewers. He wasn't a Mage, as arriving in such a dramatic fashion would have immediately triggered a paradox but his aura wasn't human, it wasn't even that of a Meta-human.

Her fangs drew back and her eyes returned to their natural blue as she stood to her feet and faced Thor.
"Gladius...One I guess." She said
"You're in Metro-Gotham!" The man shouted "And if you lend me a hand, I'll make sure you're rewarded for..."

Jolie turned around to face the man again
"Sleep." She uttered, causing the man to lean forwards and start snoring. Jolie cleared her throat and looked back at Thor "You might want to sit down for this."

Vsland Vsland Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Karla: Mos Eisley (Meeting Point)
The contact led all four mercs into a warehouse where seats had already been set up. Karla immediately sat near the front, shuffling her chair over so she was sitting somewhere in the middle of the first row. In the near-empty room, the dragging sound was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Sorry guys." She said with an awkward smile
"Gentlemen." The contact began in a clear tone, clearing his throat "Once you take your seat, there is no backing out of this mission as the information I am about to share is top secret and involves the security of the great Indian Empire. The reward for completing this mission is high-class accommodation within the capital, Delhi, a reward of twenty thousand credits and..."

He let out a heavy sigh "His holiness, Emperor Ghandi is willing to grant you one request of your choosing." He said begrudgingly "The most powerful man in the world will owe you one favour to do with as you please."

Karla moved her chair closer to the front, her yellow eyes brightening and a large grin appearing on her face. She looked over her shoulder at the other mercs. The contact avoided eye-contact with her and instead waited in anticipation for the other mercs to make their decision.

(OPEN)
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Markipier: Mos Eisley Train
Mark tightened his grip on the pistol hidden behind his back while he shook the Samurai's hand, a drop of sweat running down the side of his face as he maintained the welcoming smile.
He pulled the Samurai closer so that their faces met and slowly began to lower the smile "You seem like an okay dude, but your friend..." His voice was barely a whisper and quite fast paced "He's been looking at that kid all funny. If he's weired out by the goat-boy...ness. That's fine. I was too when I first saw him. I need to know if your friend has any harmful intentions."

Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid revalia revalia DatBoi DatBoi

Last edited:
Metro-Gotham (Arena)
The beast caught fire and frantically tried to pat itself down
"Oh my God!" Lance cried "Ladies and gentlmen, it's all over! I can finally go home and sleep! I can see my family again!" He cried
Chet simply moaned
"Shut up, Chet! Don't ruin this for me!" He shouted, pushing Chet over.

The plant monster screeched and writhed around in pain as the fires consumed it, delivering a final blow and causing it to collapse into a heap of ash and vines. There was a roar of applause from the crowd as the final fight of the night had ended.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Shafaqat yelps in fear, running to stay out of the path of the flames, until she hears Lance announce that the fight is over.

“Oh thank the gods!” She yells, slinging the cannon over her back, and leaping up into the stands, completely ignoring everyone else as she goes to get her backpack. “Alright! Probably see you guys later! For now, I gotta go home and sleep.” She falls to the others, and starts running out of there, praying she won’t have to deal with anymore crazy today.

She’s tired, hungry, her hair is singed, there are bits of plant everywhere, and of course she’s covered in blood. She needs some rest.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland @The Omen of Death

Last edited:
Poison Ivy

METRO-GOTHAM
Seeing both parties inquire her identity she smirked. She could take notice of the conversation that had been darting back and forth and towards her. She wished to answer but it seemed that she was still being weakened a bit. The source of solar light back in her bud she just wanted to busk in right now and regenerate. However as she noticed the attention lacking from herself, she gathered up a bit and tapped her foot.

Noticing the fact that the talker that had been facing her was now giving her attention towards the goon that she didn't even notice. Till now. Ivy must have been really out of it. She was usually one to pick such minor details from what color your outfit it to the texture of the smallest piece of fabric on your clothing. Yet, a goon that size escaped her attention. However as the red-head, still not introduced, was about to inquire who the extra was. A bolt of lightning lit the sewers as a form appeared.

A rather muscular and yet attractive form, might Ivy add. It was as if she felt some energy inputted back into her.

Placing her hands on her hips, she busted her chest upwards as she straightened her posture. Her now rather ample cleavage brimmed with her ivy leaves was on proper display as she brushed her voluminous red hair backwards, "I was going to ask who the one being interrogated was but a rather fine piece of specimen just dropped from the heavens. Frankly I am more interested in that." she grinned with indeed interest.

Tags: Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando

Asriel subconsciously moved away from the samurai, not liking the looks he was getting.
"Sir?....Can I help you?"
Morbuskid Morbuskid

Snake kept firing, going up as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Quiet was thinning out the special infected, Iron Symbiotes and everything else going down quickly as Sinful Butterfly rang out. Being Ex-Skulls, she was immune to the Symbiote given she was infected with "the one that covers".
"Move! MOVE!"
Snake would suddenly shout at everyone within earshot. Reed my not have time.

"REED! YOU NEED TO ACT NOW! THE BAXTER BUILDING IS OVERRUN!"
Miller screamed into the receiver.
"GET MOVING!"

Alucard
Metro-Gotham Arena

Alucard yawned as he sat up from the floor, rubbing his eyes. "Oh? Is it over already?" The vampire asked, slowly getting to his feet with a smirk. "I just felt this audience wasn't worth my time...nor were the other contender in here really. Except from Sarah...also known as the small tittied police girl." He scanned over the audience and the other contenders before letting out another loud yawn. "Boring, boring, thinks random equals funny but it really doesn't, boring, way too religious and is a nonce, boring and boring. Well, this was a blast but...the fire was just a tad hot for me, like a sun bed."

Alucard smirked, seeing Shafaqat running away. Dabbing out his coat's flame, the vampire dashed after her, not intending his new police girl to get away. "Hey, where are you going, you want bigger tits right?"
ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Eliasdagood Eliasdagood The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Hinata Hyūga

MOS EISLEY TRAIN
Being out for the majority of the trip, the young shinobi had enough time to slowly start regaining her own health. Bit by bit. Shifting lightly she started moving her fingers as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. Lavender-white orbs now open as she felt her body was moving ever so lightly. Tresses of her blue-black hair clinging to her forehead with sweat as her headband rested round her neck as it was how she preferred to wear it.

Letting out soft sounds of whimpers from the sudden rush of pain in her head of actually getting back to her consciousness. She was rather unaware of her surroundings at that point.

Tags: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid DatBoi DatBoi

Shafaqat sighs, seeing that Alucard is following her, and knowing damn well that even with her speed, he’s faster. She looks around, making sure Anderson can’t see them, before pulling a blood bag out of her backpack. “I mean, first I need to eat. Because I am starving.” She says, and connects a tube, letting her drink it like a juice box.

She sighs with relief, already feeling a lot better. She really needed this. “Anyway, I still wasn’t able to hear all of what you said. Don’t think I even got your name. But you don’t seem to get mine either, so I guess it evens out.” She jokes, continuing to enjoy her blood bag. “Huh, still warm. Neat.”

Vsland Vsland

Last edited:
Thor
Metro-Gotham Sewers

"Help you?"
He asked, raising a brow. "Why, you seem to be having such a pleasant conversation with two lovely ladies." Thor glanced back towards the woman who withdrew her fangs. "Ah, a vampire! How welcoming! I am used to your company!" As he was told to sit down, his eyes narrowed as he tilted his head. "Neigh, I shall not sit. I assume you don't know who I am, so I will pardon you." He smiled warmly and spread his arms. "I am T-hello there lady of plants."

Thor walked towards Ivy and examined her up and down, rather impressed with her figure. The majority of the women on Asgard hadn't had that sort of body, after all, the population could now fit in a mere spaceship. However, even with her straightening her posture, Thor still stood above her, her head being able to rest on his shoulder with relative ease; his forehead began where her head stopped. "Well, hello pretty lady. I am Thor Odinson, King of Asgard, God of Thunder. Shall you be known as the woman of plants or do you have a name?"

He shook his head suddenly, remembering he had other people in the room. "Ah! Many apologies! But as I said, I am Thor Odinson, King of Asgard and the God of Thunder. Now, I'm sure if we all be civil, this gentleman will help me. And then, I can ask for the information he has, right? It all works out, no need for such violence. And trust me, I do love a good scrap, I actually fought a friend from work on an alien arena for my freedom...ah good times."
revalia revalia Crenando Crenando The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Senshi and Shimazu:Mos Eisley Station
Interacting with other Characters

Senshi nodded to Mark before turning to Shimazu who was taller than Mark and Asriel, and looked back, "Do not worry, we are honorable, we never attack unless attacked, he is probably as memorized as I was by your friend as I walked in." Senshi quickly let go of Mark and walked around him extending his hand out towards Asriel, meanwhile Shimazu stopped looking with a estranged look and nodded to Asriel before looking at the young girl who had seemed to be out of it, Shimazu walked towards Mark after taking his gaze off of her, his white wooden mask which beared a fake face like most Samurai masks of the time. His large shoulder pads flapped side to side due to his strides in his walk cycle. Shimazu looked towards Mark and nodded before looking towards Asriel, who Senshi was currently standing next to looking at Shimazu after a handshake or something along the lines of a greet, and said, "All living things are equal, and if we share the feelings of love and respect, then you are by all means a sound being such as I and Senshi." Shimazu then looked back down towards Mark who he was closest to before extending his gloved hand to Mark in greeting. Meanwhile Senshi looked towards the girl who had a strange yet familiar symbol on her necklace like attire. "So what has happened to her?" Senshi asked with an eyebrow raised with concern but his frown hidden behind his mask.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen revalia revalia Sleek Sleek DatBoi DatBoi

???
NewYork

The diamond creature looked up the stairwell before slamming it's hand on top of the hourglass symbol on it's chest. In a flash of green light, the diamond creature was gone replaced by something else.

"Astrodactyl!" The creature yelled before wings sprouted from a device on it's back. He jumped off the banister before some type of energy in the device on it's back propelled him up the building, destroying Symbiotes with a pair of green energy whips on the way.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

Last edited:
D.Va and Magnus: Infested New York
Left without her gun, D.Va was forced to resort to using the pole by her bedside as a weapon, hitting back symbiotes that got too close to her. Her swings were getting less and less effective with each attack, just pushing back symbiotes slightly as her already injured arms were giving out.

Just as the downstairs group was about to be overwhelmed, there was a hissing sound from behind them before Anti-Venom jumped over the soldiers and ran directly at the horde.
"Currreeee them! Curreeee them all!" It screeched

-
Reed reached the top of the building and looked down, seeing that symbiotes were climbing up towards him. Stretching his body, he started to place the canisters on the sides of the roof as fast as he possibly could. With each canister set, a clicking sound was made as they opened.

He still had three left to place by the time Magnus reached the roof, knocking the door open with his shoulder and charging towards Reed, kicking down a symbiote that had climbed it's way up. He nodded at Reed.
"Quit lookin' at me fight doc and get back to work. You can glare at these muscles later." He said with a slight chuckle.

The nightmare was almost over, he just had to push a little bit more and he could finally sit down. Using his second wind, some of Magnus' wounds healed as a flash of light green surrounded him for a brief second. He bent one of his shoulders back into place and prepared for a final battle.

Qrow followed behind.
"How much fight do you think you've got left in you?" Magnus asked
"You kidding me?" Qrow asked with a weak chuckle "I'm just getting started."

Markiplier: Mos Eisley Train
Mark sighed in relief and loosened the grip on his gun as the Samurai seemed to be friendly enough. Their masks did creep him out a bit though, so he would be keeping an eye on them at the very least. After all, he was technically in charge of security on this part of the train after all.

"She got attacked by giant scorpions." Mark answered rather grimly "We treated her wounds and...Well, I couldn't just leave her in Mos Eisley." He shook his head.
Noticing that Hinata seemed to be moving again he walked up to her and knelt down by her side.

"Hey. Hey." He said in a reassuring tone that was as soft as velvet. His voice was reassuring, but his eyes were wide and worried. "It's okay, you're safe now."

revalia revalia Morbuskid Morbuskid DatBoi DatBoi

Caesar's eyes quickly darted to the door, the few workers he had decided to tell him the obvious "There's a lady outside who want's to see you master."
Caesar responded calmly "Thank you for telling me, i'll go see who it is." he said and dismissed the worker, hiding the fact he wanted to call the man an idiot for stating the obvious to him. He went to the door, picking up the letter. His grin widening as he read it "As if i'd turn down an offer like this, and with this offer my genius might finally be recognized." Finally he opened the door to see who the woman was and what she wanted to talk about since the letter had explained most of what he wanted to here. But he could still use some extra details on where and such.

Metro-Gotham: Arena
"Wait, you're leaving!?" Lance cried "Aren't you going to stay and collect your prize? C'mon guys! Somebody needs to collect it so I can go home."
Chet just moaned again, resting his face on the table
"We still have more riveting fights coming up ladies and gentlemen, so don't go anywhere!" He shouted in an enthusiastic tone "I sure as hell won't be." He muttered under his breath

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Vsland Vsland ManyFaces ManyFaces Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Metro-Gotham: Sewers
"Espérons pas (Let's hope not)." Jolie muttered under her breath as Thor mentioned being around, or at the very least meeting other Vampires. In her experience, most were arrogant, snobby or just downright psychotic. As first impressions, he didn't want him thinking that of her. She listened to everything else he had to say, but when he mentioned the man she was interrogating Jolie took a step back.

"This man is a thug, a criminal who has information I...We need to get out of this stinking shit-pile of a city." Jolie explained firmly.

revalia revalia Crenando Crenando

Somewhere in the Indian Empire
The woman on the other side of the door wore a dark green army uniform with the symbols of the Indian Empire sown into both of her shoulders. She wore a beret on her head with a pin of the symbol and offered Caesar a firm salute.

india.png

"Are you interested in the offer. Sir?" She asked "I've been ordered to inform Lord Ghandi should you accept or decline...And to set up a meeting. Sir." She spoke with a clear, almost robotic tone.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Anderson watched the plant monster burn. The fight was finally over and now to deal with Alucard and Shafaqat. He turned to where he say them last, and now they were gone. He'd gotten his victory but didn't get the chance to slaughter the real prizes, the paladin angrily swore like a sailor. "Ah do this fer fun, I don't need ta be rewarded fer sending more of the unholy to 'ell." He said stabbing his gore covered bayonet's into the arena ground and pulling a bible from out of his coat. He opened the holy book and the pages flipped increasingly faster as he disappeared into a flurry of bible pages, the only remaining thing there being a single scripture page.
Anderson had teleported himself atop a tall building to get a good vantage point, a pair of clean new bayonet's sliding out of his sleeves as he looked below for those who needed to be asassinated in the name of the lord.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Vsland Vsland Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back