Other What made you smile today?

Attended my first local furry convention through VR. Was actually grinning like a fool the whole time and I don't care.

Being back in my love's small town and being able to sleep in until the early afternoon. This semester has been so rough and I am exhausted by city living.

Not gonna lie, I felt really terrible today (AFAB know what I'm talking about-). But then I got on the phone with my lovelie girlfriend and felt a little better. <3

Today, I was sad about not having a girlfriend because all these girlfriends and partners making people smile but then....I ate a cookie. No longer sad.

i played minecraft with my favorite people on earth and that made me happy today! what a way to start christmas off!

Like everyday, the nicest thing getting me smiling is my significant other. We're in the pieces of moving so we've been very low energy and stress but they still had me laughing hard. I can't even remember what the joke was, just that they were going so over the top with their reaction to something, and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Watching pro wrestling with my sister.

So many people posting on my profile with nice and encouraging messages made me very happy and I was smiling a lot ^^

My mom was baby sitting my 7 month old niece. I face them, it’s just my niece’s rosy cheeks, her smile warms up my heart.

Something that made me smile today was something that happened while I was babysitting my younger sister (me and her have a HUGE age gap, she's 5 and I'm 19 lol). I noticed that she seemed a bit frustrated at her drawing, so I went over and was kinda like, "Hey, are you okay?" and she looked at me with the most innocently disappointed face and says, "I was trying to draw you, but I can't make it as pretty as you are." I swear to God this made me just so unbelievably touched, I was just - screeching internally because like - AWWWW 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Teaching my puppy a new trick. His presence alone lifts my mood immensely. But when he gave me a high-five with his paws, I was over the moon.

Today, I cleaned up around my apartment and am planning on making a nice dinner. Also Spring Break is so very close.

Edit: THE REPLIES WERE AT 69 AND I MESSED IT UP. DAMN.

It's Easter today, and watching my Godson dye his Easter eggs made me smile. Hope you all have a wonderful day today as well!

I watched this vid on Youtube before starting my shift at work, and it made me smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back