Other What made you smile today?

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
What made you smile today? What made you laugh? Was there anything that brought you out of a downtrodden mood? Was it seeing a friend, or being paid a particularly nice compliment? Maybe it was something you read or wrote? Tell me about all the things that made you happy today!

What made me smile today was when I drove around town with my sister and blasted music out of my truck, belting as loud as we could. Nothing better than singing your heart out.

My mom mishearing me. We have a big cargo van, and instead of trunk, we say butt. (Maturity is over rated.) She was getting ready to leave and I said "hold on, I have a bucket of bottles in the butt."

She heard "hold on, I have a bucket of bones in the butt."

She laughed so hard she spewed water all over her door.

I got some fun posts in with a partner ( the wonderful AiAi AiAi ) while at work. One of my coworkers brought me lunch. And I managed to fix a few problems around the office so it's been a pretty good day I'd say. And now I get to home and enjoy Greek tacos.

My mom and I playing the first LittleBigPlanet together. We both ended up having a ball of a time, even if we didn't make it very far. Laughing at each others' deaths (Oftentimes caused by us). LBP is a nostalgiac favourite of mine. ❤

Three things:
-spending time with my cousins.
-an eight-hour bus ride home. We passed through the countryside, I love that much greenery since I don't see much of it, there was a nice sunset towards the end, I saw cows and horses, and best of all, we passed a wind farm and I genuinely love wind turbines. I could stare at them forever.
-a new-ish friend sent me a video that he thought I might like. I loved it. It's always nice to have a friendship develop.

Three things:
-spending time with my cousins.
-an eight-hour bus ride home. We passed through the countryside, I love that much greenery since I don't see much of it, there was a nice sunset towards the end, I saw cows and horses, and best of all, we passed a wind farm and I genuinely love wind turbines. I could stare at them forever.
-a new-ish friend sent me a video that he thought I might like. I loved it. It's always nice to have a friendship develop.
If you love wind turbines so much you should come out here to west Texas, we have them everywhere!

What made you smile today? What made you laugh? Was there anything that brought you out of a downtrodden mood? Was it seeing a friend, or being paid a particularly nice compliment? Maybe it was something you read or wrote? Tell me about all the things that made you happy today!

What made me smile today was when I drove around town with my sister and blasted music out of my truck, belting as loud as we could. Nothing better than singing your heart out.
The toaster on my bath made me smile that soon i will not be anymore living on this planet :csmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back