Other What made you smile today?

Hung out with my friend whose mom lives right across from me. Ate some prime rib, had a warm orange dreamsicle scented bubble bath, and talked to my amazing boyfriend

Had a donut that's particularly hard to find where I live. It was awesome.

Getting back to the family home after an hour and a half of driving, and then getting to see a number of immediate and extended family members a short while later.

After being burned out for a while, I'm back roleplaying and loving it again. Like, giddy excitement every time a new post comes in. It's a feeling I've missed.

A tik tok of a baby emu rolling around in the grass then running around like a maniac. Absolutely hilarious and soooo adorable

I have a memory of a group of geese crossing the road in a single file line using the crosswalk.

Thinking about that makes me smile a lot

I wrote a post I was proud of today.

merrbles merrbles made me smile today and I'm grateful 😊
Aaah and likewise!! :csmile:

cute-cat-love.gif

I hosted a clothing swap with some friends today. Everyone went home with something new and everyone was able to give at least one item away to someone else. 🥰 We're hoping to do another one in the Fall!

My uncle surprised visited us today! He used to baby-sit my brothers and I when we were younger so I’m just happy to see him again. 🤗

I saw a cardinal outside! We don’t have many colourful birds come by our house so when I saw one today I was so happy! I wish I could’ve taken a picture to share, but it flew away after a while. 🥺

My favorite groom dog came in for his haircut today and I didn’t know he was on the schedule. He’s a senior shih-tzu whose back legs don’t work right and his eyes go in opposite directions. The hairs on his muzzle are always in his mouth too. He looks like a muppet. He came running when he saw me 😭

Smiling is so contagious. You know when you rub your dog’s belly and they just cuddle with you and wag their little tail - that‘s just pure happiness. It made my morning!

Being attacked hugged by my fur babies when I came home. They usually just pile on with me on my bed. I’m their human cushion and their food lady. XD

I went to the mall today and this little girl, couldn't have been older than 7, was next to her mom (or other parental supervision person) and kept staring at me. I went into the same store as them again later on, and the little girl walked up to me and said "Excuse me?" I replied "Oh uh, yes?" and the little girl said "I really like your hair!" and the mom/guardian rushed over afterwards and was like "I'm so sorry, I was at the register buying something and she ran over here." I said that it was alright and thanked the little girl, told her that I really liked her dress.

I'm honestly really insecure about my hair, so having this little girl go out of her way to say that she liked it just absolutely made my day!

That pure bliss of spending time with family with no yelling or frustration and only wrapping presents while Christmas music plays in the background. It's kept me smiling this whole month through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back