Other What made you smile today?

Playing with my Niece and Nephew, they are twins and three years old. They always bring a smile to my face especially when all I have to do is wiggle my finger and they start laughing because they know that means it is time for tickles.

woke up today to a really sweet “good morning!” message from my boyfriend! we live really far away, so it’s heartwarming to know i’m one of the first things he thinks of in the morning

Finally got my project car out of the garage today. It's been cooped up for about a week while I did some rust repair. First smile was when I got it out in the sun and realized the bodywork doesn't look like absolute garbage. (Not bad for my first time working with fiberglass.) Second smile was while grabbing second gear at full throttle, like a boss.. and then realizing I'm doing 60+ in a residential neighborhood. To my neighbors, I sincerely apologize. I won't let it happen again... until tomorrow, at least.

Finding a new show that really go me emotionally invested. It's a rare thing for me to find any video media, be it anime, or film, or television, that really draws my attention and keeps me involved, but after some recommendations from friends, it's finally happened, and I'm having the time of my life. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is when it's over!

I'd say the show of course, but I've learnt to be cautious there. People like to spoil things and ruin others fun for no good reason. Not to say anyone in this thread would, but there are lurkers out there!

None other than my adorable older sister--she's such a chatterbox and energetic. She always makes me laugh!

this little kitten that keeps visiting me was rubbing up against my legs and kissing my hand today! i gave her a treat and took her in for a while. she's really cute, i love cats so much. my own kitten also keeps falling asleep leaning up against my shoulder while i'm in bed, and he's super cute and sweet.

this is such a sweet topic! I don't know why I didn't notice it.

Being featured in this September newsletter made me smile today! XD
also Relias_ Relias_ made me smile today a lot <3

Definitely going to Eataly with my Mom, Aunt and Cousin. She isn't in very good health, and it's been a while since we've gotten her out to actually go to a nice restaurant. SO that made my day. :33:

Visited my dad and got to help feed his bottle calves. They were adorable. The littlest one kept headbutting me in the rump though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back