Other What made you smile today?

I saw a snail. Sailing over wet asphalt like a tiny majestic galleon with his eye-stalks sticking out all proud. I liked him so much I took a photo and sent it to my mother.

...She sent back "looks like the edible kind". No! Snails are friends not food!

The post above. Speaking of which, Can I see the picture?

Let's see if this is allowed for me... not sure if I can do such things yet. May need to make more posts.

Snail
rxGQKwG.png

He was absolutely steaming along! Evidently had places to go and people to see.

My work partner passed both his finals for school today! Now he just needs the results from his national registry test and he'll get his EMT license.

I re-watched the FNaF Musical. You know, the one with markiplier and matpat? It gave me so many nostalgia, the crappy puppets, the songs, and just everything around it brung me back to being a kid again.

And I’ve been retaking my piano clases, it was great to see my teacher after around 2-3 years. And although I might not have the best memories, it still brings me back to when I first started taking the classes. I’m learning a brand new song, and it’s beautiful.

Yesterday I went to watch a movie with my girlfriend and all of my other friends, thankfully it was only us (and our parents) in the cinema, so you bet we wouldn’t stop making jokes and talking super loudly. We watched Firestarter, a kinda boring movie by itself, but made way more fun by all of the ruckus we made.

Things like that make my day, and the day after that! This and last week has been awesome.

Pictures of my 11 month old niece she’s like a clone of my sister.

I started reading the 2021 Moon Knight comics and I realized that Mr. Knight and Moon Knight are really awesome examples of using negative space in art! I thought it was really neat.

Played ball with my dog. She was soooo happy and that made me happy in turn.

Tried drawing today. It went better than I expected, which is nice because I used to draw all the time (I literally carried a clipboard and pencil with me nearly everywhere that I went) but I stopped a few years ago. I'm hoping that I can relearn those skills again.

Oh, I’m counting down the days until I get to see Lightyear!

Pixar animation has been a large part of my childhood and seeing Buzz’s story just fills me with joy!

They definitely hit the head on the trailer using a Bowie song. ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳˙ )

I have had this cactus for nearly 6 years and this summer it’s bloomed for the very first time! Pretty yellow flowers make me smile 😊

7A624947-20A4-4EDB-9D92-1A13E96A7A68.jpeg

hmmm! Well, it was probably me and my cousin laughing over a shared memory we had! We started tearing up due to how hard we were laughing

I was at Walmart today and came across Polly pockets which was part of my childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back