Other What is the strongest character that you came up with?

The personification of Life itself, perhaps.

Ya it's super op. It's also the intended final boss, so it's okay to be a bit op. Its destiny is to be defeated by the player anyway.

A deity of the void. He rules over all that is non-existent. So, he's either the most powerful god in that pantheon, and seen as somewhat akin to Death, or... he doesn't actually exist. It's sort of an in-universe debate.

The Moph Wanderer. He was man fully clothed, that only his eyes showed. He carried a staff and birdcage at his back.
He was a being of extreme power but never using it fully, inside the birdcage shining mophs flew together and around him.
He would usually got to warriors, who claimed to be strong. The mophs would gather as a big circle to form a portal where these 'heroes' would test their strength and bravery. If they failed they would just be thrown back out wounded. If they manage to win, they would come back out fully healed.

A maniacal doctor who grew to become an omniscient demigod, started a cult, and waged war on the ideas of good and evil.

Probably Turenval from one of the RPs I GMed. He was an antagonist that had to fight pretty much 1-3 (and a bunch of useless zombies/cultists) vs A fucking army of powerful adventurers, mercenaries and heroes, so it is slightly justified.

He could make enchanted items on a whim, teleport, turn invisible and untouchable like a ghost, shoot green fire, raise the dead, he was stronger, faster and better than any human; and he was nigh-indestructible. And in the sequel (that failed/stopped) he came back as an ultra-powered God who could, with just a fraction of his power: invade people's dreams, affect the world with his mind and bring bad luck. If the RP went on and he got fully summoned, he'd be far stronger than the mix of the two of his forms you've just read.

I once made this joke character. I have a little grudge against multifandom RPs, so this one time I was invited and told I could an OP character for it... so I made a character designed to kill protagonists. This character can litterally break plot armor, suck out good luck, drain powers and physical prowress, cannot be targeted and a bunch of other abilities that when combined leave him with only a couple secret weaknesses. Because even when I purposely go overboard, I still want SOME balance in my character and some potential narrative stakes.

Though as I made the character it started becoming more serious than I innitially expected it to. At first it was meant to be just be OP as heck for no good reason, then I started coming up with a reason for it to be in a multifandom, then I tied to my A-machine idea and before I knew it, this was a villain created a rampant reality-altering machine to fight off a protagonist which could break the fourth wall and thus was immune to it´s reprogramming of reality into clichés. In the end, the machine fell victim to it´s own clichés as the villain was turned to the good side by the power of friendship, before killing the protagonist for a dramatic ending and going off to hunt every protagonist in the multiverse.

a Faerie Shaman whom was made by fusing the essence of millions of dying primordial spirits.she was meant to be the eternally youthful Gandalf type mentor figure. despite having a childlike body, most of the team called her thier "Big Sister" or thier "Auntie" depending on thier own age, and she had a highly maternal mindset. though she had a massive amount of raw elemental power, she chose to be the healer of the group and empower everybody else so they could shine. when she did demonstrate her destructive potential, it was in rare moments against usually impossible odds where she had to preserve her "Family". her power wasn't bending reality, it was nature magic. nature magic taken to logical extremes.

Wow, and I thought I had OP villains (well, I still do, but some of the characters mentioned here top most of my villains).

Don't get cocky though, one of my characters can break reality apart simply by being angry.

200w.gif

Just a regular guy that can't die. No joke. He basically Kenny-ed (aka that dude from South Park) whenever he died. Just woke up in his bed and all that jazz. Has been doing this shit since WW2 when he survived the Nazi regime. On top of that, no one remembers the fact that he dies the next day AND evidence of his death is no where in sight. Including the body. Honestly, I had so much fun with this character. xD

the guy I described can´t even have his existence aknowledged by the mind of his opponents for long and he can take their powers in moments.

You don't even know the full extents of my strongest character, but let's just say that he beat the crap out of multiple Gods and made them fear him. Said Gods being OP too.

Just a regular guy that can't die. No joke. He basically Kenny-ed (aka that dude from South Park) whenever he died. Just woke up in his bed and all that jazz. Has been doing this shit since WW2 when he survived the Nazi regime. On top of that, no one remembers the fact that he dies the next day AND evidence of his death is no where in sight. Including the body. Honestly, I had so much fun with this character. xD

Sounds like fun.

You don't even know the full extents of my strongest character, but let's just say that he beat the crap out of multiple Gods and made them fear him. Said Gods being OP too.
I don´t need to. The character was litterally made to fight invencible things, and win.

I don´t need to. The character was litterally made to fight invencible things, and win.

It won't work that way with my character, since there's only one thing in the world capable of hurting it, and even then, he killed multiple people who possessed that power.

and as I said: that power will just be stripped from him

It's not a power, it's something literally running through his veins. And like I said, only the power I mentioned (didn' really mention but you get it) can hurt him. A power that steals other powers wouldn't work.

It's not a power, it's something literally running through his veins. And like I said, only the power I mentioned (didn' really mention but you get it) can hurt him. A power that steals other powers wouldn't work.
of course it would... anyway, just trading yes/no debates won´t lead us anywhere, so let´s settle at a draw?

I'm currently running a D&D campaign with a few friends of mine, and their final boss is quiet the beast. To make it quick, the real "main" antagonist is actually hiding behind and pulling the strings of what my players think is the real antagonist (not necessarily the most clever twist, but I'm hoping to pull it off with enough finesse that it seems clever). The actual Big Baddy is named Alquam, the Dying Star.

Basically, thousands and thousands of years ago, the original gods saw that if their creations (mortals) and the civilizations of mortals grew too large and were left alone to flourish, they would become a threat to all of the multiverse. With their prowess in both technology and arcana, mortals would become too dangerous to be left unchecked, and like an infestation of cockroaches, they would sweep across the planar system with reckless abandon.

With fear for the future of their perfectly balanced multiverse, the god's devised a plan to wipe all traces of mortal life from the face of the planar system should things get out of hand. So, by taking a dying star, the gods created a creature with the power to bring entire worlds to ruin in the blink of an eye. This weapon would be used against the mortals should the time ever arise. However, this was merely a first draft, a prototype if you will.

Next they took the sands of a desert and shaped it into a golem of unmatched power. Tor'gall, the civilization carver, would walk upon the lands and seas, bringing the heat of the nine hells wherever it went, sending cities crumbling into dust.

After Tor'gall, the gods took a Nebula and mixed it with the languid waters of the river styx. This mixture was then painted upon a mortal prince who saw valor in the gods plan and thus the Starlight Prince was born. A being with mastery over the passage of death, the Starlight Prince eventually took over as the God of Death hundreds of years down the line.

The list goes on really, but to spare you from too many details I'll stop it there.

After all the monstrosities were created and stored away for the day of reckoning, the mortals got wise and decided to make a weapon of their own in self defense; prayer. By appealing to the gods' vain and narcissistic nature with worship and flattery, mortals molded the gods to their own will in a way. Eventually the gods couldn't imagine existence without their creations and worshipers and so when the time came for their weapons to activate, a large portion of the gods fought by the sides of humans, attempting to push back the "unstoppable" weapons they had created. Of course, some of the older gods were not fooled, and continued to try and wipe out civilization but they were slain and laid to rest. Many of the weapons were destroyed as well, but some of the stronger ones (including Alquam) were simply stripped of power and pushed to the far reaches of the planar system, with special exception of the Starlight Prince who became an essential member of the pantheon of gods instead.

Coming back to Alquam, after the war, he was stripped of power, but before he could be slain, he slipped into a layer in the abyss and disguised himself as a demon lord. For the past couple thousand years now, Alquam has been draining the energy of a slumbering god, and now plans to find his brothers and sisters that are still alive and consume them all the while using his cunning and deceptive tongue to puppeteer a Heart Broken King into sending the whole multiverse into war. From there Alquam will slay and feast upon the gods before becoming an omnipresent being simply known as the darkness whose powers are basically limitless. He becomes the void and the creator simultaneously. Of course, he's not that strong yet, but if my players can't stop him in time... no one will.

I don't tend to make very powerful characters, but I did purposely design one of my characters to be as OP as a normal human can be within reason: smart, athletic, an expert swordsman with an unwavering sense of morality. And also a military leader in a horrible homicidal dystopian government, what can you do.
I thought everyone would hate his butt like they were supposed to, but, yeah...everyone just wanted to bone him. : /

I don't tend to make very powerful characters, but I did purposely design one of my characters to be as OP as a normal human can be within reason: smart, athletic, an expert swordsman with an unwavering sense of morality. And also a military leader in a horrible homicidal dystopian government, what can you do.
I thought everyone would hate his butt like they were supposed to, but, yeah...everyone just wanted to bone him. : /

The people you must have been roleplaying probably have some twisted fantasy where their "perfect soulmate" is superior to them.

I had this character, a sentient red rubber ball, who is immortal.
I've had multiple versions of his CS(I lost all of them) and I think I wrote that his existance was bonded with the universe itself once.
Yeah, a rubber ball that doesn't die is by far the most OP char I've ever made.

Um...
Well, the character I made nowhere near approaches these gods, but here I go.
Sano Sauro (shut up) is an eccentric genius that pretty much reformed humanity. Created his own world order that is a utopia, and currently controls four hundred worlds.
Basically, he can live for 24,000 years, is an expert in many fields of science, has some of the most powerful weaponry in the universe (he is the leader), can telepathically lift objects (I nerfed it by making it based on surface area. The larger the surface area, the harder it is to lift), has enhanced reflexes, can make himself invisible by bending the light around him, and can emit hardlight out of his limbs with enough force to break doors down. Like, vault doors.
So all of humanity's vast resources are at his disposal as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back