Experiences What is the Most Frustrating RP you have ever been apart of?

One of the most frustrating ones I was in seemed like it would have started off really well. We were both posting multiple paragraphs, characters were well fleshed out, had good interactions, varying age. Everything felt very human. But the more I played it in, the more I realized I was writing her...novel...I suppose?

There were small complaints, like her characters saying everything "darkly" ("Blahblahblahblah," said man, darkly). Or the fact that she didn't seem to understand that four people don't run a large gang like she insinuated it was, but those are small complaints.

The biggest point is she wouldn't let me bring in side characters, which is something I feel brings more to the table. It was a gang/mob style RP, one of my characters mentions that something happens to his sister and he was bringing her to be taken care of, potentially to open up a bigger plot, or a side plot, and she basically threw the character out and didn't allow her. From that point on, every 'side character' that was used was one she made up and had me play, without me knowing who they were, having much background, and generally feeling uncomfortable because I was being criticized for playing her characters.

I noped out of there after that, because it felt so flat and robotic at that point. It was...surreal to say the least.

I do agree with that there... One thing that keeps me interested in a long running RP, weather it's a 1x1 or a group rp, is the side characters. I like bringing in 'extras' in 1x1 RPs, as it adds to the plot, like you said. And I try putting my character in situations that get them interacting with as many characters as I can in group RPs, before settling with a 'the one' character that mine will get with. With the other player's permission of course. And even after I do, I still have them interact with other characters. An RP ill get boring quickly if there's no new characters occasionally, especially if only one side is making them.

My most frustrating roleplay was my current rp now. Actually, it's a really good roleplay... what frustrated me is how to make a good story line so the roleplay would keep interesting.

I have two stories for you guys.

1. Back when I rpd in swedish (I'm from Sweden) I always used the same site, it was a site for horselovers but had two rp-functions. I and my bff at the time, Che she was called, was probably the most known rpers when we left (the site was dying and we had both been active for almost 5 years). We had so many rps, but we were a gang who usually rpd together, so it worked. One day a girl named Silla came in and butchered everything. We let her rp with us, even if her posts were under a tenth of ours and her grammar sucked. I kid you not, ALL her characters had dead parents, which were unusually at that site, and her characters always broke down and cried out of nowhere. My characters were almost always douchbags who only loved one person (often Che's character) so whe gave her character so much shit.. it stoped being funny when Che and I needed to read Silla's posts together to understand them. I quit the site because of her, and because the site died.

2.I have always had problem with 1x1, and this is the tale of why I don't really try with it even more.
I and a girl had a nice idea about a gangleader and a nice girl getting together, and I tried pitch ideas (which I'm really bad at) but whatever I pitched she was like 'aaahh, it's okay I don't really caare'. So my mob boss was..imperfect. I started making an outline for my character, he was 35 years old and had won his place in a brutal fight, so his body was scared and some ill-recovered tissue had taken him out of fighting and now he mostly just shoot others when angry. He was coldhearted and awful, and I knew I would love playing him. She had asked for a dark rp and I was ready to deliver.
Her character was.. herself. The outline was her firstname (didn't even get a lastname) and her age. I asked for a pic for the character, mostly because she didn't give me anything to work with, and she sent me her profilpic.
I just accepted my fate and put up a starter, it was not long but way much more than hers..which I was okay with. I usually adjust to whatever length others do.
The plot..was okay, but I don't know if she didn't get it? It was more or less 'he and she are falling for each other after the first meeting. She melts his heart'. It's okay, a short but nice rp. After the first time seeing each other my character stands in a hospital calling someone about 'I took him down, don't let anyone else get loose' and hers were visiting a dying mother. My character wouldn't talk to hers (it's dumb to make your visit remembered if you killed someone in their room) and hers didn't either. I was like, it's okay. We can have them see each other a few more time, maybe he will start thinking she is stalking him and talk to her through that? A bit longer rp, amaz! But she hasn't come back to me about it for 2 month.. so it's not gonna happen.

Though I know I'm some other people's nightmares..Because I can't write plots, but come on. When I do work with them, they are so few

I was part of an RP where a player made such an OP character that I had to make a character to counter that character

This character was a villain. A non-human necromancer, had the ability to traverse and fight in the normal world while being asleep and operating and fighing their dream world, the ability to absorb magic, and was immortal. They could generate Dark Tentacles that could keep on springing up and regenerating as it was made by darkness. Couldn't die by any common means, since his body could detach and regenerate. They tried to inject their character into an important hero role in the story using some crappy, cliche, not-well-thought-out prophecy that required him to protect who the group of heroes had to protect, as if the group was supposed to let him in even though he spent the whole RP trying to kill the group. He got a bit drastic in saying that if the leader's unborn twin children died, the prophecy wouldn't be fulfilled and would result in the entire world being destroyed. I had to force a few things so the other players would see that this was complete and utter bullshit.

They were weak to Holy, but only Light-Based holiness. No Holy water allowed.

Twas immense Bullcrap, and my counter was a Holy Prodigy, an absolute nuke on the battlefield, but could only pull off a couple of powerful spells before being too weak to keep fighting.

This player was really only out to be omnipotent. Control every aspect of the main story while controlling his own irrelevant side story taking place in his dream world and another irrelevant side story somewhere irrelevant to either the main or his own side stories.

When I first got into roleplaying, I'd always do it in a hack n' slash MMO I used to play since that was where I found out of this thing (And I guess I was too lazy to just google a website at the time...). Eventually, I had so much fun with it, that I'd boot up the game just to either open up or join a chat room used for roleplaying. But, that soon got ruined for me because of one single player. I forgot the name since I stopped playing the game a long time ago, but it doesn't matter anymore. Basically, he randomly pop into a room and when he'd see female characters in said room, he'll automatically jump into the rp and...basically be a pervert and harass/stalk them. Sadly, this has happened to me and many other people in the same room many times. Ugh...I don't wanna admit this, but I actually let him join an rp one time when I was still new to roleplaying and didn't know he did stuff like that at the time...

Now that I know better, I'd just kick him out of the room whenever I see him and me and the others in said room would lock it so he can't get back in.

My most frustrating game was a DnD 5 game played through Roll 20. The GM was absolutely great, having created a continent with several nations, factions along with a developed backstory. Not only that, but he made sure to develop characters with us and makes backstories fit with the campaign during several intro sessions.

So what will you ask was the problem ?

The party, that was the problem. Our team was so dysfunctional that it made the cast from Red vs Blue look like Rainbow Six by comparison. Lets go through the cast:
An elf rogue who doesn't seem to understand the concept that actions have consequences and that they could possibly be wrong. Had an obsession with a cursed weapon that could possess it wielder and adamantly refused to get rid of it, even after getting possessed by it once and attacking a member of our party (along with the murder of other NPCs they hid in character from the party) Was genuinely surprised when they got arrested for causing several accidental deaths.

A sorcerer with an overblown ego, an itchy trigger finger and a chip on their shoulder. Had to be constantly cajoled into doing anything that didn't fulfill his immediate whim.

A ranger and a dwarf warrior duo that treated the whole adventure like a pub crawl and kept blundering their way into more trouble because they never thought before acting. Their accomplishments include freeing a powerful demon from their prison, putting on a cursed ring that attracted doom and falling for the very obvious ploy made by a traitorous NPC to turn us against an ally.

A cleric of a luck goddess who, while mostly sane himself, acted as an enabler to the rest of the craziness, constantly making excuses for them.

And finally me, the paladin of the group that kept having to babysit these manchildren, apologize to every important (and unimportant) NPC they offended/scared/creeped out, deal with the fallout of their blunders...

Tried bringing out my concerns to the Gm and group because I really wanted this campaign to work but eventually, I got so frustrated I left the game in the middle of a session during what was promising to be one big screw up and decided there was no salvaging this mess.

I was in a Naruto RP. Everything was going well. Fights were fair, we kept each other in check if someone accidentally went too OP. It was great. Well, or person asked to add a guy to the group which I didn't mind. I enjoy having multiple people in an RP like that. So I was like, "Cool bring him in!"

While we were waiting for him to join and whatnot, she was explaining how he was a great roleplayer and loves Naruto. Well, that had gotten me excited. So when the guy made his character we had started RP'ing again and at some point he tried to pick a fight with my character. No big deal. I wanted to test him. Well, he started making my character do things without my permission especially losing so I confront him. He apologizes. Edits it and I reply. Well, sure enough he does it again. By this time I'm mad so the next time I wasn't so nice. He informs me that he had never fought before and that he was sorry. I proceed to tell him that if he gets someone to teach him then he's more than welcome back, but at the time he wasn't ready. To my surprise heasks if I can teach him. Now I'm self taught so I've never seen anyone teach someone how to RP. After many frustrating attempts I ended up kicking him out because he wouldn't listen. I don't regret it but I hope he had gotten better afterwards.

Also, every single RP I join never gets finished. Literally. I don't like to double post and I'd like to let a majority of people to post after me before I post again, but they either just stop replying or no one wants to move on. I hate it. Im always stuck in a peaceful loop with no action and it sucks. I feel like it's me that's doing it, but I try to stir up the pot and it doesn't work.

I was in a Naruto RP. Everything was going well. Fights were fair, we kept each other in check if someone accidentally went too OP. It was great. Well, or person asked to add a guy to the group which I didn't mind. I enjoy having multiple people in an RP like that. So I was like, "Cool bring him in!"

While we were waiting for him to join and whatnot, she was explaining how he was a great roleplayer and loves Naruto. Well, that had gotten me excited. So when the guy made his character we had started RP'ing again and at some point he tried to pick a fight with my character. No big deal. I wanted to test him. Well, he started making my character do things without my permission especially losing so I confront him. He apologizes. Edits it and I reply. Well, sure enough he does it again. By this time I'm mad so the next time I wasn't so nice. He informs me that he had never fought before and that he was sorry. I proceed to tell him that if he gets someone to teach him then he's more than welcome back, but at the time he wasn't ready. To my surprise heasks if I can teach him. Now I'm self taught so I've never seen anyone teach someone how to RP. After many frustrating attempts I ended up kicking him out because he wouldn't listen. I don't regret it but I hope he had gotten better afterwards.

Also, every single RP I join never gets finished. Literally. I don't like to double post and I'd like to let a majority of people to post after me before I post again, but they either just stop replying or no one wants to move on. I hate it. Im always stuck in a peaceful loop with no action and it sucks. I feel like it's me that's doing it, but I try to stir up the pot and it doesn't work.

Nah I have actually never seen a roleplay finish, literally every one I've ever been in has ended in the situation you've described ( well the ones that didn't end from someone being an ass )

I roleplayed with a guy who always made sure his character was a psychopath, who always was able to kill your character. He would write something like, "He captured them" without really explaining how, "and then he executed them". We would confront him on his god-modding, then he'd throw a tempter tantrum and would say he would quit. One time he said something so juvenile, "I'm the only one who makes this RP interesting, if I leave, this RP dies.", it didn't, and it was comical when he tried to come back like nothing happened. He also was the king of "I'll create a RP, it'll be unsuccessful, then I'll just create another one.", and it got to a point where it cluttered the page.

I remember being apart of some... game or something that had a roleplay server. I think it was Minecraft? I know that sounds utterly crazy, cause Minecraft is NOT a good medium for pure roleplay, but it really was wonderful. The surroundings were all present, you were in first person perspective looking through the eyes of your character, it was the most immersive RPing experience I've ever had. Seriously, add shaders to your Minecraft and it just looks beautiful. It helps that the builders knew exactly how to design every inch of the towns and terrain.

Buuut... You also get the problems of Minecraft players. A lot of fellow RPers were great, offering wonderfully unique dialogue and well described actions, I would sit for hours upon hours with them just RPing things. But Minecraft is a game that is popular with children, and though everyone in the server was capable and fine with RPing... It was still a game. The problem was competitiveness.

The server had rules that you must follow, to prevent OP characters. In order for your character to be recognized at a certain "strength" you had to pass tests that really had nothing to do with RPing, and more or less was just proving that you were capable of being fair. For a mass majority of the players, the objective wasn't to RP, it was to get the strongest characters possible, whether it made sense or not. I legit saw a 'pacifist' character that was five levels above me (the levels basically determined how high you can roll the dice for fights, my friends and I never used the dice because... we were capable of freakin' RPing out the situation fairly y'know?), which made no sense...

The worst part was that the "higher level" players were those that barely could type a sentence, and they were the psychopathic types of characters that would brutally injure my or other characters just because they could get away with it. Two times my character had obtained a pair of wings after weeks of grueling and patient RPing, only for a dumbass orc onetrick character to rip them off just cuz hurrhurr. It was so annoying.

This system also meant that I avoided server-wide events like the PLAGUE. It was the most immersive and exciting RP time of my life, coupled with the most frustrating times trying to deal with competitive kids... It isn't that children are bad at it, it's that these kids were just interested in winning a game and being the best, instead of making story or character development.

Lightning.

Ugh. So when I was a kid, I used to roleplay Naruto with a bunch of different people. There was this one person on this old site (long since had it's English server taken down, unfortunately) who would always God-mod their characters and make them this lightning-wielding ninja extraordinaire who could literally down anyone in a second. That was frustrating, especially when I'd call them out on it and they'd pile on more elemental powers to "out-do" me. Like, uh... no? Just don't? Be fair? Eesh.

But they were my friend at the time and I still wanted to roleplay with them, for whatever freaking reason (I was delusional I guess). As the roleplays would progress, the character would insist all of the canon characters loved her OC and insisted that she was the best singer/cook/sewer/dancer/etc of all time. It. Drove. Me. Nuts.

Nowadays, if anyone ever wants to roleplay with me and asks to have lightning powers... #insta-triggered.

once had to deal with someone who godmodded all the time, ignored things my character would do, didn't pay attention to the setting (e.g. our two characters were planning on leaving a house that was in the middle of the suburbs nowhere near stores/had an annoying long driveway and they godmodded our characters walking into town???) and never changed besides being called out on it multiple times. they also decided on MY character's birthday without my permission which was awful and i had no idea what to do. i've lost contact with them but thinking about them makes my blood boil.

I remember back when I first started role playing. I was about twelve. It was this app on a Nook my family used to own. There was this roleplay based off of the warriors books by Erin Hunter. Me and a friend started it, from what I can remember. Anyway, the characters weren't overpowered or had sad backstories. All of the characters were actually pretty okay. There was this one roleplayer though who joined in by having her cat burst into the camp pleading for help and for some strange reason the cat was on her 'period' and she was pregnant and it was weird because the player said her cat was 'covered in blood'. That was the first and last time I saw anything like that. And later in the roleplay she had her kits and originally she wanted her character to have nine kits but my friend who was managing the roleplay didn't allow it so she just had her character have six kits. When it came to a time where the role play became less active I went to other role plays. She was in the other role plays too. And in them she made a female character for every male character who didn't yet have a girlfriend. My male characters as well. And she'd make them pregnant as soon as possible too. It wasn't exactly too annoying to me then, but it was... strange.

So I was reading through everyone's posts, and I figured I'd post mine too.

Well this was years ago! But I use to GM this magic academy RP, and at first it was just me and two other girls. We were always open to the new players though, and eventually we got two other girls to join like mid way through. One of the girls was fine, but the other... Well, anyway...

I think it was during the end of the semester, so we were all busy with schoolwork. It was kinda mutually decided that we'd take a break until vacation came. And so the RP was suppose to be on pause for like a week. Except it wasn't. The second new girl and one of the older members had decided to keep RPing with each other. They completely derailed the plot and posted pages and pages of this crud and I think they were in the middle of a make-out scene when the rest of us came back.

But I was young, and the older member that was involved was actually my best friend at the time, so I was waaay more lenient than I should have been. Instead of chastising them both, I kind of just went with it, and I tried to work with what they had done. But here's where it gets really annoying. As I was trying to fix this and make the RP enjoyable for everyone again, the new girl just kept coming in and interjecting her two cents. She was a total god-modder and was always taking control of others' characters. It felt like she was trying to replace me as the GM, to be honest. I doubt it was her intention, but she kept trying to control everything and putting her character in the center of everything.

But eventually, she got on my nerves so much that I lashed out and called her on it. I had every reason to be mad, but I didn't handle it as maturely as I could have (I was 12 after all). So I ended up looking really really bad in front of everyone. My best friend private messaged me and said that I was just jealous because of all the time she had been spending with the new girl. And I admit maybe that was part of it, but mostly I was just frustrated by a player that didn't know when to back off and let me do my job.

But after that the RP died. The new girl and now ex-best friend stopped responding because they were mad at me, and the other two members couldn't get back into the RP after it had been totally derailed. And I was kind of left being really upset by the loss of my friend and the RP I had spent so much time crafting.

So I was reading through everyone's posts, and I figured I'd post mine too.

Well this was years ago! But I use to GM this magic academy RP, and at first it was just me and two other girls. We were always open to the new players though, and eventually we got two other girls to join like mid way through. One of the girls was fine, but the other... Well, anyway...

I think it was during the end of the semester, so we were all busy with schoolwork. It was kinda mutually decided that we'd take a break until vacation came. And so the RP was suppose to be on pause for like a week. Except it wasn't. The second new girl and one of the older members had decided to keep RPing with each other. They completely derailed the plot and posted pages and pages of this crud and I think they were in the middle of a make-out scene when the rest of us came back.

But I was young, and the older member that was involved was actually my best friend at the time, so I was waaay more lenient than I should have been. Instead of chastising them both, I kind of just went with it, and I tried to work with what they had done. But here's where it gets really annoying. As I was trying to fix this and make the RP enjoyable for everyone again, the new girl just kept coming in and interjecting her two cents. She was a total god-modder and was always taking control of others' characters. It felt like she was trying to replace me as the GM, to be honest. I doubt it was her intention, but she kept trying to control everything and putting her character in the center of everything.

But eventually, she got on my nerves so much that I lashed out and called her on it. I had every reason to be mad, but I didn't handle it as maturely as I could have (I was 12 after all). So I ended up looking really really bad in front of everyone. My best friend private messaged me and said that I was just jealous because of all the time she had been spending with the new girl. And I admit maybe that was part of it, but mostly I was just frustrated by a player that didn't know when to back off and let me do my job.

But after that the RP died. The new girl and now ex-best friend stopped responding because they were mad at me, and the other two members couldn't get back into the RP after it had been totally derailed. And I was kind of left being really upset by the loss of my friend and the RP I had spent so much time crafting.

I can NOT with entitled roleplayers. I just - I would rather deal with meta gamers, god moders, mary sues, lazy writers, literally anything else than freaking self-entitled little brats.

There is just nothing more frustrating in dealing with someone who thinks literally everything has to be about them at all times. That people should just bow to their whims because apparently they're that special. Like ugh no no no no no no nonononono No!

I can NOT with entitled roleplayers. I just - I would rather deal with meta gamers, god moders, mary sues, lazy writers, literally anything else than freaking self-entitled little brats.

There is just nothing more frustrating in dealing with someone who thinks literally everything has to be about them at all times. That people should just bow to their whims because apparently they're that special. Like ugh no no no no no no nonononono No!
This.

I remember one time when there wasn't really any boards in the community that I wanted to join, except for this one board owned by a person whom I knew had a history of plagiarism from some of my best roleplay buddies. I ended up saying fuck it and joined her board. My application was pended and that should have been my first red flag because the reasoning was so minor, had I been the admin, I would just have ignored it. I never take shame in my apps being pended but just try and work with the admins when they tell me that something needs to be improved, so I fixed the thing and they accepted my app.
I thought everything was great but there was just constantly this feeling of this girl, who was the owner, of not liking me. Maybe because she suspected that I knew about how she had been stealing applications and replies from my besties? I have no idea. Regardless I got sick of this feeling of constantly trying to fit in and impress her, so I left. Later found out that her and her buddies was shit talking me behind the scenes for no other reason than not liking my English (which isn't my first language) because I, at the time, wasn't "good enough" for her elitist mindset. Good times. Can't say I blame her considering she was trying to cover up for the fact that she stole characters and replies from other boards...

My most frustrating experience happened on tumblr. I made a post on my RP account putting what I wanted and made it explicitly clear that I only wanted 18+ partners (not necessarily because the RP was explicit; I'm in my 20s and don't feel comfortable RPing with minors). So this girl messaged me saying she wanted to RP with me and how excited she was to plot etc. etc. and I clicked through to her profile and saw she was only 15. I messaged back basically saying I was flattered but I don't RP with minors. She threw a complete hissy fit saying I was discriminating against her for her age and told me that not RPing with her made me homophobic because it "implied that m/m relationships weren't appropriate for children" (it was a m/m RP but romance wasn't the main plot). Like I'm queer? Me not RPing with her had nothing to do with it being an M/M pairing? I still wouldn't have RPd with her if it was a F/M pairing. It was just so goddamn weird? I never responded to her after that message. She basically just confirmed that I needed to be the adult in that situation.

I remember one time when there wasn't really any boards in the community that I wanted to join, except for this one board owned by a person whom I knew had a history of plagiarism from some of my best roleplay buddies. I ended up saying fuck it and joined her board. My application was pended and that should have been my first red flag because the reasoning was so minor, had I been the admin, I would just have ignored it. I never take shame in my apps being pended but just try and work with the admins when they tell me that something needs to be improved, so I fixed the thing and they accepted my app.
I thought everything was great but there was just constantly this feeling of this girl, who was the owner, of not liking me. Maybe because she suspected that I knew about how she had been stealing applications and replies from my besties? I have no idea. Regardless I got sick of this feeling of constantly trying to fit in and impress her, so I left. Later found out that her and her buddies was shit talking me behind the scenes for no other reason than not liking my English (which isn't my first language) because I, at the time, wasn't "good enough" for her elitist mindset. Good times. Can't say I blame her considering she was trying to cover up for the fact that she stole characters and replies from other boards...
Just reading that pissed me off. Some people are just dicks, jeez.

My most frustrating RP was on here, and it's the main reason for my RP rule of: "Don't be selfish." I'm a sucker for a good dark romance plot, and this person wanted to double in something like that with me. I was ecstatic! The roleplay lasted for a good while before something... changed? I don't know. Everything was going wonderfully. Her (I'm pretty sure it was a her) writing was excellent, the plot was moving along smoothly, and her characters were well thought out and developed.

But then we brought in the main bad guy, a shared character between us. Well, that main bad guy started to go after her female; strictly hers. Both of our females were gifted humans, and their powers played off each others. Think light powers and dark powers; something like that. I made it so that my female did something (to save her female, at that) and somehow she twisted it around so that the main bad guy was still going after just her character. My female was not important. Hell, she might as well have been invisible. Her female was the star.

I hate that shit.

Eventually, the RP died. I refuse to roleplay with them ever again.

I'm not even going to lie guys, I have made all of these mistakes and more. That's what you get when you start roleplaying at 12 like I did. I went through the edgy characters, emo characters, overpowered characters, bland damsel in distress characters- It's embarrassing to look back, honestly.

One of my first characters was a Jedi Elf. Let that sink in. Let it sink in there real good. I was VERY fortunate to have people around me that were interested in offering helpful tips and constructive criticism so that I could grow as a writer and a roleplayer.

So when my younger half-sister expressed an interest in gaming, writing, and reading, I thought hey- Maybe I can teach her how to roleplay? We didn't live in the same house, I thought maybe it would be a great way to bond and play games together. So I invited her to a game that a friend and I were Co-GMing.

She hasn't spoken to me in four years because I hurt her feelings when I had to keep reminding her of the rules. It was little things, too, like- make sure you wait your turn. If you respond to someone's post, make sure you read their post thoroughly first so you understand what happened. If they go left, and you go right, it's kind of hard to hand them something!

She wasn't bad at it, either. I don't want to give you that impression. She was wonderful at thinking up characters and playing true to their personalities and limits. But she was SO upset that I kept reminding her of these things that she cussed me out, left the site altogether, and still won't speak to me. So that is probably my worst experience.

I'm not even going to lie guys, I have made all of these mistakes and more. That's what you get when you start roleplaying at 12 like I did. I went through the edgy characters, emo characters, overpowered characters, bland damsel in distress characters- It's embarrassing to look back, honestly.

One of my first characters was a Jedi Elf. Let that sink in. Let it sink in there real good. I was VERY fortunate to have people around me that were interested in offering helpful tips and constructive criticism so that I could grow as a writer and a roleplayer.

So when my younger half-sister expressed an interest in gaming, writing, and reading, I thought hey- Maybe I can teach her how to roleplay? We didn't live in the same house, I thought maybe it would be a great way to bond and play games together. So I invited her to a game that a friend and I were Co-GMing.

She hasn't spoken to me in four years because I hurt her feelings when I had to keep reminding her of the rules. It was little things, too, like- make sure you wait your turn. If you respond to someone's post, make sure you read their post thoroughly first so you understand what happened. If they go left, and you go right, it's kind of hard to hand them something!

She wasn't bad at it, either. I don't want to give you that impression. She was wonderful at thinking up characters and playing true to their personalities and limits. But she was SO upset that I kept reminding her of these things that she cussed me out, left the site altogether, and still won't speak to me. So that is probably my worst experience.
Damn, that's rough. I'm sorry it went down that way.

Any that has involved 5 or more participants that write two to three chunky paragraphs at a time. I can never keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back