Experiences What did you first start to rp?

Random OCs. I had an alien, an immortal human of a race I made up, a vampire, a communist cyborg, a couple of elves. It was quite a long while after that that I got into fandom roleplay.

I think I was around 11 or 12 roleplaying a teen Titans rp. I was playing a canon character but over time I just gain the creativity to create an oc and expanded the fandom rp from there. It just made me realize what style I was comfortable with.

I figure I was around 14 or 15 when I started rping, supposing we're not counting "pretend play" I did when I was a kid haha. My first ever rp was with some older guy on Quotev and we did a survival jungle rp. I didn't realize it at the time but he had that being swallowed whole fetish and it happened a lot in the rp. Now that I look back on it, it's kind of disgusting to have done that to a young, oblivious girl. I quickly stopped the rp and moved on to a supernatural high school rp XD

Guess this topic comes up a lot, huh? This is the ...3rd? 4th? time I've seen one of these? Anyway, it's been 23 years since I first discovered the online collaborative storytelling hobby of roleplay. My first venue for it was the Yahoo IMs. Through that I found some group called "Bullets and Blades". Ran with that for a month or so before expanding out, and the rest is history.

i started out with an artemis fowl RP on a forum in my native language, when i was about 11/12 i'd say! it was actually very wholesome. we were a whole group, but everyone fell away except me and another person.

My first RP was a 'gifted/magical boarding school RP' on Neopets. I joined so many of them back in the day xD I made some terrible characters but you've gotta start somewhere I guess? Haha. I think is was 10/12 but I always lied and said I was 18 hahaha.

i used a few different places to rp when i was younger, i'm not sure what was the first ones but i started when i was 11 or 12
scratch (the kids coding site) - warrior cats rps, which were rampant on the site
storywriters - this was an old app, cant find any trace of it but it was an rp site where you had to take turns writing, and there was a 2500 character limit on each post. did a bunch of like high school rps and stuff there.
whatsapp - had an ongoing rp with my schoolfriends for years, it started on google hangouts but we moved to whatsapp when we could

In the back room of the local game shop! The vampire larp was boring and I was invented to join a Champion's game. They took me under their wing and before long it was d&d on Friday, champions on Saturday, and what ever board game or CCG we could get our hands on. ^^
That was about 10 or more years ago. LoL
Good times!

I started Roleplaying in early 2009.

I had a hybrid experience between Chatango and Pokémon Mystery Universe. As such, most of my OCs were either Pokémon trainers or Pokémon themselves. I branched out to MSN not too long after where I played an aristocratic half-Elf that rode a Pegasus, had a German Shepherd, and fought with a rifle that could also be thrown as a javelin. Their family also had at least one demon and tsundere little sister. It was. . Yeah. Oh, right, I forgot that they could also transform into a cat that had nine lives. I was really into Warriors as a teenager though it's been a hot minute since I've really thought about that series.

I started roleplaying in probably around 2007-2008ish on Gaia - my first rp was a walk-in tavern type of thing, and I just used my avatar. Pretty soon after that I moved to fandom stuff like ... Naruto, Pokemon, and Warriors, and then some original stuff like angels and demons haha! It's wild to think about how different things were back then.

I remember a Kingdom Hearts fandom from Neopets board with british girl and philipine boy. I may have been around 18. I had always wrote stories by myself but it was much more fun with others.^^

First started roleplaying when I was 14, just entered high school and I had no friends due to moving districts. Was pretty neat, and met some friends that I'm still in contact even after six years

Not that I knew I was roleplaying at the age I was, but I started around 5 and my first roleplay was starwars based. Me and my friend created our own AU and would write 'replies' on paper and exchange it, then write another to counter it. I still know those guys too, they're awesome ^_^. Since we roleplay to this day!. We made so many stories

Started RPing on a Minecraft fantasy server. The less said about it the better. It wasn't well run. I mean, the mods were on top of things rule-wise but the setting was about as well established as... I don't have a metaphor for this but the point is the setting and lore weren't very well established and everybody was just making up their own shit. It was a disaster area.

Goodness I’m only like 15 but when I put it into light I’ve being rping for like 5 or 6 years I think. I started off on Ponysquare (an mlp focused site) my cousin introduced me to that got shut down a few years ago and once that shut down I wrote with friends till I searched up a new place to do so and found this one

recently, I took a break a while ago and had to get a new account on some sights but overall maybe 2 years in total and with the break probably 2 and a 1/2 years ago so I was 16 about. I started on Pokécharms because eI love Pokémon and found that sight through it's trainer card maker features and discovered it was a role-play sight. I then recently have migrated to other sights like Iwaku and RPNation so overall pretty new but still.

Started roleplaying when I was 12, I think. Started off with wolves. Was in a massive wolf pack roleplay back on the old WarriorCatsRPG website, then moved to Xanje before it turned into a massive virtual pet breeding website. Nothing will ever match those days, and I miss all of the beautiful ideas I used to have. 12 year old me was wildly imaginative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back