• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What Came Through the Rift Reboot - A Modern Fantasy RP - OPEN

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box] Sitras had been there when they had announced that there was a sort of Reclaimer protest in Felburn Heights. He had been there to see the squads be called up and released to Felburn. They had been given a new type of weaponry - Bythine, was it? It was still in its experimental stages but Sitras hadn't really been paying too much attention in their R&D because of his lack of understanding of such theoretical concepts. He had opted to stay back since it wasn't too much of an emergency and the commanders released were all competent so he merely stayed in the communications area just in case they needed some form of back-up.

In hindsight, it was likely too easy. Enough trust in that department and you have an entire army of soldiers willing to test such things out. Sitras wasn't part of the committee that approved of such things but he knew that they were often thorough. They upheld the peace of Edgewater as best as they could after all, they couldn't very well harm the civilians of an experimental weapon gone wrong.

They watched the events fold out from the squads' body cameras and their comms. As soon as they got there, the Bythine was already released. Bodied dropped. Nonhumans died en masse and the Reclaimers stood - gas masks on their faces as if they expected it. No, they did expect it. They all watched in abject horror as the Bythine went through its process of killing. One by one, they died and everyone was silent. But he could hear someone talking - the scientist in charge maybe? He didn't know. He couldn't tell because his mind was hazy and he couldn't move and the room was so, so silent as they watched. The comms were practically dead. No one knew what to do.

"Sir?" Someone called out to him from the side. Sitras looked at him with an unfocused look.

"Get Commander Kane here. And search for whoever started the Bythine research. Get everyone involved interrogated." Sitras was oddly calm as he ordered these. "Get the squads back here after they're sure that there are no more civilians in the vicinity. Lock it down." Still, he needed to know what Sarah wanted for him to do. He didn't care if she acted a bit off every now and then but he needed to see her - someone stable enough to get his mind straight again or else he didn't know what he'd do. Besides, she was more of an expert in command than he ever was.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]S[/div]itras [div class=i]D[/div]rumsfik
[div class=bottomwords]Interacting with:
Mentioned: SweetRose SweetRose (Kit/Sarah)
[/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/photography/photos/000/675/67547.ngsversion.1467941445762.adapt.1900.1.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/air-bubbles-98213.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: black; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Joseph had, once again within the span of a dozen hours, found himself hiding in a dark room. This one was near the ground level, and overlooked an alley. He was well aware that soon, this alley would be flooding with people. In fact, that was exactly why he was here. The plan he had been formulating with Jody for the past month was about to come to fruition. He was dressed in what looked like conventional heavy armor(and, for the most part, was: He was moderately slowed down as a result), painted in the red and black of the reclaimer symbol. A modified sealed helmet, with the Reclaimer insignia emblazoned on the front was over his face. Mike was floating beside him, the excitement over the coming mayhem causing him to be of a far more vibrant color.

Joseph wished he could say that he shared the excitement. And a part of him did. The plan was a masterstroke of absolute genius. Everything thus far had been exceeding expectations, with him having managed to get his very risky backup plan set up without the R.I.C.T even suspecting anything. But... He looked down, at the crowd that was gathering. He saw their faces, as they angrily yelled at each other. The reclaimers knew exactly what they were doing. Hatred was plainly visible on their faces, and well, he couldn't blame them wholly. Their world had been destroyed, and as far as they knew, they creatures of the Rift were to blame. Somewhat idiotic, but it was what kept them from madness.

But the crowd on the other end... They were just people. Sure, many of them probably were annoying, snide assholes. Many more hated the humans as much as the Reclaimers did them.But amongst them, he was sure... There were some poor sods who didn't deserve to die. He fidgeted nervously with the safety of his machine pistol.

"I'm really not sold on this, Mike. We don't need to be here. Our Job is to cause a distraction. If Jody is as good as he looks, then there's no reason for us to intervene."

Mike would've made a surprised face, if he was able: "First of all, in case you've forgotten, this was your idea. Your part of the plan. Jody just asked for a distraction. You were the one all eager to test out your new guns"

"Alright, you have a point, but I didn't think it'd be like this, Mike. This won't be fighting some thugs or some cultists or some other whatever-the-fuck. These are ordinary people. And it's not just killing one or two of the, I'd be fine with that. We'll
literally be mowing them down like animals"

"Jo, what the fuck. Weren't you really hyped about this moments ago?"

"I... still am. But...Simultaneously, I am not. It's fucking weird like t-"
His train of thought was interrupted as Mike came into focus. "Listen to me, Jo. We have spent two weeks doing nothing but lab work, and fancy meetings, and less fancy meetings, and camera settings. I have no fucking clue why you suddenly are speaking like Mother Teresa, but I'm not gonna have it. We have a plan, we'll stick to it. And we're gonna have fun while doing it. And whatever's happening to you, you're gonna have to fix that. I will NOT sit around and twiddle my thumbs while you're trying to be a good guy."

With a settling sense of dread, Joseph realized that Mike was right. He was too far in for moralistic concerns now. Still, he didn't feel as excited as he should. Reaching for his belt, he drew a big syringe with a label on it that read Emergencies only. With a moment's hesitation, he injected it into his arm. Suddenly, he had a headache. The world seemed much brighter, as if though someone was shining light everywhere. Screams could be heard from the outside, people coughing up and collapsing all over the street. From the window,he spotted several members of the crowd fleeing to the back alley, as he had guessed he would. With a soft giggle, he drew a machete on his off hand, and jumped down onto the alley.

No longer able to contain himself long enough to give some witty introduction, he merely screamed "IT'S NOT OVER YET, EVERYONE! WE'LL HAVE A PARTY FIRST!".With that, he emptied his mag into the front row of civilians, while simultaneously charging them with his machete. He laughed gleefully as he eviscerated two Fae that looked like a couple, cutting both of one's arms and beheading the other. As the crowd tried to flee from the Madman, however, something bizarre happened: From amongst the crowd, several individuals appeared to be having some sort of episode. They dropped, joining the armored man in his laughter like an Unholy chorus of demons. In a few seconds, they had began jumping on their fellow citizens, with ferocity so unbridled even a wild animal would be put to shame, all the while cackling and grinning like lunatics. Now boxed between the Scientist and his cohort of lunatics, they were easy prey.

Joseph reveled in the slaughter. Limbs were flying everywhere. The world around him became a haze, a haze of laughter and screaming. Joseph was becoming lost in the ecstasy of mayhem. He cut and thrust as he advanced. He was firing wildly, and soon his machine pistol had no ammo. Then, came his shotgun. By the time he had emptied it of all shells, the street was starting to look more like a mass grave rather than a street. A dozen reclaimers lay dead near him, each one with more vicious wounds than the one that came before him. They had thought he was able to differentiate friend from foe. They had thought wrong. Suddenly, his mind exploded with a nauseating sense of pain. He dropped to his knees, releasing the spell that had turned the civilians insane. They collapsed on the spot, drained from the mere strain of their violence, one dying on the spot. Finnally feeling the color subside back to normal levels, he took stock of the situation.

He had no ammo left. His machete was broken, and the hilt was lodged into the eye of a succubus. He was lightly bleeding from two bullet wounds that had manage to barely pierce the armor he was wearing. His head hurt like all hell, and he'd need to get the hell out, and fast. He quickly surveyed the R.I.C.T. line. They appeared to have heard the gunshots, and would very soon approach to investigate. Jody also appeared to still be there, collapsed and... Joseph paused. He closed his eyes. He opened them again. He shook his head, trying to focus, despite the migraine. Hallucinations after the duration were not supposed to be commonplace. A slow realization came over him. This was not a hallucination. That was the wraith of a Fae that had been killed by the gas. And Jody.... Oh God. There was nothing he could do now, but give Jody the hour her had asked for. He unclasped a detonator from his belt, and pushed down on the big red button. Immediately, four bombs went off: One In Downtown, One In Felburn, and two more.... Directly under some of the R.I.C.T. vans, planted there by Joseph himself, two nights ago. The rain of shrapnel was phantasmagorical.

With his job done, Joseph escaped through the alley, not a soul left to stop him. He made his way over to a van he had stolen and made his getaway to his hideout. He sloppily took off the Reclaimer suit, Downed a few painkillers to help ease his migraine, and sent a brief message to Jody:"You have your hour. I saw what happened. Meet me ASAP.". Then, exhausted as he was, he spiraled into a slumber, his head still throbbing. Sleeping was, at least, much easier when Mike was sated. He could practically feel the wraith's joy radiating off of it, and he was so lost in it he wouldn't even speak.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Zamasu Zamasu (Chiesler just bore witness to a terrorist attack)

Last edited:
Chiesler 420
-Sudden turn of events-

Ten cigarette butts were laid on the concrete. Usually smoking this many would definitley destroy her lungs, but since she is an Arcane Doll, that is not her concern. She was going to smoke another one when all of a sudden she hears the screams of many civilians. She starts running, heading to the source. When she got there, all she can see is a bloody graveyard. "Oh my God..." Chiesler was horrified. Who could do such a nasty act? Everyone around her was slaughtered, limbs, guts, and blood everywhere.

Chiesler decided she needs to leave. She turns around, but as she was going to walk away, her leg was suddenly grabbed by a gravely injured old man. She could tell by the many bullet holes in his body, most of which are on the vitals. "Y-You...k-ki-i-illed...us..." The old man angrily says to the horrified Chisler. "Sir, let me go." She tells him, shaking her leg to force the old man to let go, but he persists. "You...f-fu-uking...killed u-us..." The old man kept repeating his words over and over and over and over. Chiesler is very hesitant to end this old man's misery, but her fear consumed her. She drew out her shotgun, aimed at the old man's head, and blasts him. Her leg was freed, but her act made her more terrified. "Oh my God...what have I done?" Chiesler questioned herself, thinking if what she did was right. Just as she was going to have a breakdown, she suddenly hears explosions from a distance. "What the?! That's coming from the site!" She yelled before she makes her way back to the gassed area.

Upon arrival, she saw two of the vans destroyed and some soldiers injured. "What the hell happened?!" Chiesler yelled. One of the unharmed soldiers came up to her and say "The vans blew up, probably someone planted a bomb. We bet it was retaliation from the Reclaimers." Chiesler could not believe the events that spiralled. She question if the higher ups are doing their job right, which are against the laws of this city. "All of you, scatter!" Chiesler commanded "Find anything that can be linked to the terrorist. We must apprehand him at once." And so, the soldiers went to their work. All the while, Chiesler takes another cigarette and starts smoking.​

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/0c/f1/120cf1777a86b7332ae9da83026036a1.jpg); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox] Till death do us part?

Jody couldn’t comprehend the initial magnitude of the event that unfolded fully, however; he needed to leave the area immediately. Pulling himself from the ground, he nearly corked the DNA sample, then went about his business. “What’s your name ?” He inquired to the new entity in his head as he made his way back to the van. “Kassidy. And yours is Jody. I’d say it’s nice to meet you but we both know that isn’t the case.” He couldn’t argue with her there, so he decided to leave her be. Making his way to the armored transit car, the driver opened his door, in which he climbed up into the vehicle. Kassidy was seated across from him already by time he was situated.

“So seeing as we’re stuck with each other, I went ahead and started diving into your brai-.”No no no! That’s private!” Kassidy chuckled lightly, echoing in his head, “ That’s not a thing anymore I’m afraid. I’m part of you now, like it or not.” Jody grumbled, closing his eyes in defeat, as the woman continued. “And according to what I’ve seen, your tendencies and fuel for this... Radicalization of your views in a way makes sense. I mean do I agree, no. But, your childhood attributes to this.” “Shut up!” He yelled, slamming his fist against the metal casing of the car. The driver briefly glanced back, seeing as he hadn’t said a word. “Oh Jody... You’ve got lots to learn about me. But I want to make one thing clear; I will only help you to keep myself alive.... Not for your sake.”

The wraith stayed silent the rest of the ride to RICT luckily, as Jody removed his gas mask and coat in the car, tucking it under the seat. Hurrying out, he straightened his red tie, as he entered the building. The chaotic energy exuded itself in the HQ office, as he passed security and made it into the heart of the building. His research team was likely being searched or questioned, something he’d experience if he stayed longer. Spotting a
Fae man at his office door, his mind froze. “What do I do? He’s going to find out! I can’t talk to people!” He pleaded to Kassidy, hoping she’d provide some usage besides reading his mind. “Fae’s are empathic typically. If you don’t ward of any suspicious signs, you’ll be ok. Plus according to my knowledge, your eyes are black also now. It’ll act like a disguise.” He approached the RICT Officer with a smile,

“Hello sir! I’ve just checked into work, I came as soon as I heard the news.”

[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Dr. Jody & Kassidy[/div][div class=tags]Felburn Heights- R.I.C.T HQ
AI10100 AI10100 [/div]

- September 3rd, 2042 -

Eric had known that something was coming from the recordings he had made of Dr. Jody Harston's meetings with Joseph Harris. That being said, the sheer scale of the gas attack took him off guard since the two had never discussed the exact specifics of what they were planning. Though, none of that changed his job. With that in mind, Eric made his way to his office and began to compile a comprehensive report including all of his recordings of the two. He had of course been sending his recordings in to Ouroboros after each meeting, but given the magnitude of the situation he felt it was only appropriate to compile it all. As he sent it off, he hoped that Sam wouldn't get caught up in any of the fallout from this, though knowing her it seemed unlikely that she wouldn't. He'd just have to make sure to keep a good eye on her he supposed.

With that done, he made his way down to the Crownless King proper and began to get everything ready to open for the day. He took extra care this morning, not that he was careless any other day, as he expected there might be a bigger crowd than normal as people came to drink away their shock and sorrows. That said, he wished that the bump in business were from different circumstances.

Mentions: Sam ( AI10100 AI10100 )

archin&black smith
archin stood at the threshold of the no man's land the trap landeaded strip of land between the docks and the factory that bellowed smoke deep blue form its chimneys turning to his side he grabbed a simple short sword from a sheath, then checking the two other bags he had on just to make sure they were still there and they where. closing his eyes he took a step forward holding onto the sword and nothing... none of the countless deadly traps where set off letting out a sigh of relief he continued his way into the forsaken factory. actually climb in from a rooftop window as the smoke that flooded the factory tended to stay low, "hey boss, got your shiny crystal things, don't know why you would want them" the black smoke a small area glowed blue as a helmet emerged out of the sea of black "good good, thankyou, and if you must know i am trying something new archin heroot i assume you wish for your payment now?" archin rolled his eyes slightly he and only worked for this creature for a few months and he still didn't understand why he used his full name "yes actually i would what is it this time some lesson i got somewhere to be" he took one of the packs off his back dropping it down from the ceiling the armored suit catching it opening it up to examine its contents beneath the cloud of smoke "perfect, regardless i don't have a lesson for you but i do have something, i believe you will find this useful i know you tend to stay up after the sun has gone down so this should assist in seeing in the dark" the smith threw up a small set of arm bands archin catching them with suppressing ease "enjoy the rest of your day and if you don't mind me asking what is in the other bag?" archin face went slightly red "umm it's nothing...just some...fabrics..thats all.." the smith just chuckled a bit letting archin leave who was rather embarrassed with himself...about the whole thing exchange

Chiesler 420
-A Shocking Discovery to Report-

Chiesler had finished smoking an entire pack of cigarettes just as a group of soldiers went up to her. "Officer 420, we couldn't find anything linked to the terrorist." One of them said. This puts a but of frustration to her. But then, another group of soldier arrived and they bear a grave discovery. "Officer 420, you might want to check this out." One of them said and then they lead her and the rest of the soldiers to a building where there is a message on a wall written in blood.

"For all the R.I.C.T.'s weapons and power, they were unable to stop a single man. Such is the power of chaos. Stay tuned. There'll be part two."

"Oh my God..." Chiesler was shocked. Who ever is that terrorist is has declared war on the R.I.C.T. Chiesler takes out her phone and takes a picture before turning to the soldiers and say "Some of you remain here and wait for the clean-up crew, while the rest of you follow me back to HQ. The commanders need to know about this." With that said, Chiesler and some of her fellow soldiers went back to the vans and drives off to the R.I.C.T. HQ. Upon arrival, Chiesler hops off the van, having changed to a slightly modified standard uniform, and goes through the security and into the heart of the facility. She makes her way to the commanders' office, knocks on the door, and goes in. Only Sitras is inside, but that would be enough. "Commander Drumsfik, I have an urgent report." Chiesler says, making a quick salute as she does.

AI10100 AI10100

[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box] As if the gas attack wasn't enough, multiple bombs went off and he watched in absolute horror as some of the R.I.C.T. officers' vitals fell from the explosions. There were gunshots and it sounded like a madman gunning down everything in his path - looked like a Reclaimer but his outfit seemed... off. Nevertheless, Sitras was barking orders before the chaos even died down. They needed to make sure to minimize the damage as much as possible. Soldiers and paramedics were being dispatched in spades and everyone was scrambling around to get their gears together. Those in charge of the comms were relaying orders a mile a minute and so was Sitras whenever his attention was grabbed somehow.

He recieved word that the scientists were currently being questioned and he made his way over to the R&D department and saw one of the scientists walking in. He tilted his head and made his way over to the office where he was headed. This was Doctor Jody after all, a project head. He wasn't sure of what exactly, Sarah had that knowledge, and nodded at him in return. "I would say good morning, Doctor Jody, but you already know what happened." His tail flicked in annoyance, rare for the usually laid back officer to do. "In any case, seeing as you are one of the top ranking personnel in the Research and Development department, I was wondering if you could tell me about Project Bythine." His tone was not accusatory by any means. In fact, he seemed genuinely curious. His eyes were staring directly towards him, however, studying.

Before he can say anything else, someone else had come for a report. Chiesler - an Arcane Doll. He remembered. He usually did try his best to memorize all of the names in the R.I.C.T. no matter how difficult that may be. It helped with weeding people out too. "At ease Chiesler, you were at the heart of the chaos. Are you alright?" He asked first, shifting his attention to the Arcane Doll for a moment. He then took in a breath, as if deciding on something, before saying. "Can this not wait? I apologize but we must get to the heart of the problem - the group in charge of making those gas bombs." Sitras continued as he gestured with a flick of his tail towards Jody - indicating that he was still watching him.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]S[/div]itras [div class=i]D[/div]rumsfik
[div class=bottomwords]Interacting with: ReverseTex ReverseTex Zamasu Zamasu (Chiesler)
Mentioned: SweetRose SweetRose (Kit/Sarah)
[/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/photography/photos/000/675/67547.ngsversion.1467941445762.adapt.1900.1.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/air-bubbles-98213.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: black; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Rhin

Rhin walked in one of the many streets in Downtown. The path was congested with traffic, as usual, and there were a lot of people, as usual. These two things combined in the worst nightmare of any being with above average hearing. A LOT of noise. Luckily, this wasn't Rhin's first time. Many years of painfully enduring all the sounds from Downtown build up her resistance to this place. She also kept her ears pressed against her head, for good measure. With this, the sound was no longer so unbearable.

Rhin sighed as she looked around. Her place was running out of incense, and incense was important. For her, at least. Hence, she was now currently navigating through the maze-like city. The store she used to buy her incense from had closed, so now she was forced to manually search for another one.

The walking crowd ignored her as she made her way through them. Some of them gave her varied looks, with a pair of humans even glaring at her. She ignored them and went on. Not long after, she found herself in front of a large building. There was a exquisite fragance emanating from the building. Not the smell of incense, no. The smell of food. New food she had never tasted. Rhin couldn't help herself and entered the shop. Inside, she was greeted by a fairly stereotypic restaurant, with tables spread out and people eating on them.

She quickly found an empty table and sat down.

The smell was just plain delicious. She couldn't help but have some anticipation. A woman in an uniform quickly came to her table, and she ordered. Then, came the wait.

Suddenly, her ears caught a soft melody coming from... Somewhere. "Mmm?"

*Boom*

A loud explosion rocketed the building Rhin was in. She could swear she felt the ground shaking. The roof began to collapse and Rhin's eyes widened in surprise. 'Shit.' She thought as she was sent flying through the window. She instinctively covered her face with her arms and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt a strong impact on her back, accompanied by pain.

Rhin slowly opened her eyes, only to see a large something quickly falling towards her. "No no no!" She said to herself as she raised both of her hands towards the object, and a blade of light materialized, quickly flying upwards and bisecting whatever was going to turn her into floor graffiti. Two pieces of concrete fell at her sides as she panted. All that remained of the building was a smoking ruin covered in fire.

Rhin couldn't be sure if she was lucky to have survived, or unlucky to have been involved in the first place.

Cor and Myra Muir
Interactions: Sam AI10100 AI10100 Eric Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Coriander Orion Muir, casually sipped his coffee as he watched the news play on repeat for the fifth time in the past hour. The paperwork he was to be finishing laid forgotten in a pile on his desk. Once more the news replayed itself, of the gas being released into the air, of the bombs that had shaken the already scared and shocked people, of the lone gunman who cleared waves and waves of civilians in the already terrified crowd. “Interesting… very interesting…” Cor muttered as he sipped his coffee again. His eyes seemed to close themselves as he turned himself around to lean on his desk, the cup of coffee now emptied. While Cor didn’t necessarily care about the Reclaimer casualties, the civilian casualties left a bad taste in his mouth. They were bystanders in a war that was above them, beyond them.

Getting a notification from his private terminal, Cor opened a complete and compiled report of something. “Joseph Harris and Jody Harston? They were the masterminds behind this attack?” Scrolling through the report, Cor took in all the important details, before locking it away in a secure, encrypted location, a place where normal hackers wouldn’t be able to get it. Standing, Cor strode out his office, walking into the hallways of the Ouroboros HQ. As he passed by, his subordinates saluted him, a fist planted on their left shoulders, arm parallel to the ground. Smiling, Cor made his way to the Communications department of the HQ. Opening the door, he sat on the desk of the head. "Send a message to all informants and information brokers we have. Have them double the rates on any information on the recent bombings and attacks. Someone will be looking for it, and they better be willing to pay if they want it, or to keep it out of the public eyes." Getting up, Cor took out his phone, and sent a message to his loving wife.

"See you for dinner?"

"Of course."

Myra closed her phone with a smile as she made her way to the Crownless King. Sure the bar wasn't as high end as some of the other places she frequented, but the bard has a homey aura to it that made her fall in love. Not literally of course, that'd be weird. While it was still early in the day, a quick drink never hurt anyone. She was no alcoholic, but Myra enjoyed the pleasure that she got from a good drink. Opening the door to the bar, she took in the rustic scent of polished wood and alcohol. Noticing Eric, she smiled, but contained herself from doing anything to crazy... yet. Taking a seat at the counter, Myra leaned her head on an arm. "Morning Eric." she spoke sweetly. Anyone not in Ouroboros would think she was just a nice young lady. To anyone in the guild, the tone belied something else. "I'll take a gin and tonic. With an extra slice of lime. The usual. Anyway, have you seen Sam lately, I've been meaning to catch up with her."

Last edited:

• "Rise my child"

The words curled around the oni sitting before her like a serpent, whispering in his ear as he looked up from his place beneath her. Anger was etched into the lines of his face as if he was a statue wrought by a master craftsmen, and a deep sadness was imbued into his eyes as if he had just realized the world is a terrible place. Perhaps he had, after the bombings in Felburn this weak soul had lost his daughter. She was working as at an alchemy shop near the fighting and started to join in the protests...after all it was her world too now wasn't it. Outside there were hundreds that had suffered similar losses, Selashin's lips curled into a thin smile as she reached out towards the poor oni, a finger under his jaw pulling his attention directly to her.

"Your daughter shall be avenged my Siksari, so will all our people that have fallen under the foot of these weak mortals." The tone of her voice was sultry and commanding, seeping into his soul as she cast her charm upon him. The wanting that had once controlled his expression now melted into compliance as hooded figures appeared from the surrounding darkness. In their hands they held a small knife, which they then turned upon themselves, drawing a small rivulet of blood and using it to then trace the outside of the arcane array beneath the oni. His body shortly started to contort and twist under the pressure of the change applied, muscles bulging and rippling under his skin as if creatures ready to burst free of their prisons. With this a timer had been put on his life, though he did not know it yet, and he had been imbued with a sense of restless urgency. The scream of pain that desperately clawed its way out from the thick sedative of her charm was cut off shortly with a snap of her fingers, he had nothing to say she would want to hear after all. Using the blade in her free hand she delicately cut a small thin line across his forehead. Dipping a single nail into the still coagulating blood that had dribbled out of the circle she dragged it across the wound, which reignited the oni's blood with a new purpose. His mind was filled with images of a man, who from her connections was a scientist at the meddling organization known as the A.R.S., and a transcript of an order that would be committed to memory and repeated upon finding him.

With his task set out before him the man stood up, his form now eye level with Selashin even in her raised position. For a moment he stood there infront of her, his placid eyes reflecting a terrible struggle beneath the skin. In the end, however, he lost and promptly turned to stomp out of the chamber. The cloaked figures followed shortly after, leaving Selashin alone in the dark chamber with blood dribbling off the tips of her fingers, an exhausted sigh drifting out of her lips as she fell back against her throne. Each of her limbs was heavy as if she had just committed herself to a long day of work and there was a throbbing in the back of her head that made it hard to think in more than short bursts. It was a surprise that one of her disciples did not pick up on her mortal failings, something which she herself only noticed begrudgingly. After what felt like hours laying there staring at the inky blackness of the ceiling she dragged herself to her feet, opening the back door to the chamber and slowly ascending the flight of stairs that followed, each step echoing out like a cry of anguish. At the top of the stairs she could barely push the door open, staggering into the hallway beyond. Thankfully there was no one there to witness her as she did so. Finally she was at the final gate, her body pressing against the ornate door in a pitiful attempt to open it. SweetRose SweetRose

Last edited:
Joseph awoke, having no idea what time it was. This was bizarre for a number of reasons. Even more puzzlingly, he felt refreshed. He hadn't felt that well rested in months. He looked around the room, locating Mike just...floating there. No snarky comments, no sudden bursts of screaming and laughter. No Nightmares. He checked his watch. He had been sleeping uninterrupted for..12 hours?

It was ludicrous. He was well aware that due to Mike's influence, he suffered from severe Insomnia. It was for that very reason that he was taking medication so as to not be at disadvantage due to his constant lack of sleep. That and Mike's bolstering of his metabolism allowed him to carry on with two, three hours of sleep. He looked at Mike sadly, as some foggy memories of yesterday were starting to form on his mind.
"Is this truly the only way you'll let me rest?"
"Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. Plus, don't lie to yourself. That feeling of power-You enjoyed it. It was the first time you ever had power in your life"

Joseph wanted to deny it. He really did. He wanted to claim the moral high ground and start preaching about humanity and love. But Mike was absolutely right. He had spent his whole life full of Envy, seeing everyone get what they wanted while got left out. He was smarter than almost all of them. He had imagination, and he was diligent, and he was an idealist. And that didn't matter for shit. Except yesterday. Yesterday the tales had turned. He was the one on top of the food chain. He was unstoppable. He was-
"No, No, NO! I.. This is not... I.."
Mike laughed heartily "You can fight all you want, Jo, but you can't lie to yourself. It takes a while to accept it. I know I fought it for a very long time."

Trying to ignore the Wraith, Joseph made his way to his computer. He decided to get to his work. This would distract him from the obvious moral question. He opened it, entered his access codes, and... Nothing. The server was down. A quick message to his underlings revealed that all projects were being put on standby because "There was a possibility of Reclaimer infiltration of the science division"

"FUCK".

He sent a quick message over to the R.I.C.T. commander, trying to somehow Salvage the situation.
"Commander Kane. I understand your wish to take as many precautions as possible, but please, my division had nothing to do with the Bythine gas. As I feel we're getting close to something, the costs of shutting down the Project might delay us for at least a month before we get back on track. Please, if you can spare a moment, call me and we can sort this through. My project files remain at your disposal for you to verify their integrity.".

Admittedly, he was worried about that whole debacle. Jody had seriously fucked up, and now both he and, by association, Joseph. Honestly, the whole situation left him fuming. If he had asked, Joseph could've remotely tampered with the project files, then expertly hid his involvement. Hell, he could've even framed one of Jody's cohorts. But nooooooo, Jody thought it a good idea to go and clean up the evidence AFTER the gas was deployed. Interception of comms showed that he had literally walked the RICT commander through the whole process. He had no words. Jody was a genius, and he had not once doubted that. The only possible explanation was that the wraith had messed with his mind....

The beeping of a camera shook him out of his thoughts. He saw that one of his cameras had picked something up. Quickly scrolling through the list, he saw that the alert had come from Eric's bar. He watched as he saw one low-ranking Ouroboros member(that he had happened to know was associated with the organisation) walked in with a big envelope. He left a few minutes later, sans envelope. His blood ran cold. Ouroboros paying Eric hours after the attack? This was not good. Not good at all.

He got dressed and began driving like a madman to the Crownless King. He parked outside, panting, and began trying to focus on creating an array to scan the area of electronics. After a few tries he saw it. He almost passed out from the shock.
Neatly hidden underneath every table, hidden microphones were recording any conversations being held.

"Fucking Eric! He thinks he can play us like a damn fiddle?! Get us out of here, Jo. Let's go pay his sister a visit, and teach him why he should respect privacy."
"No you idiot! Can't you see? He has out balls in a Vice. At any moment, he can ruin us. How could I have been so careless? Why did I not check?"

Joseph took several heavy deep breaths, trying to calm down. Once he had somehow managed(Mike was still screaming for vengeance in the background), He exited the van, and, in severe agitation, entered the Bar.
It was, thankfully, very early opening hours and there were no clients
, except for a Human Female. Joseph was now paranoid of everything. Stepping up to the counter, his look betrayed exactly what he was thinking. "Eric. Pour me a triple, and then let's get on back. We have something to talk about."

Once he had complied and got them some alone time, Joseph looked at him. "Okay. I admit it, you've outsmarted me. I did not expect those microphones to be there. However, I do know a few things about you, too. Mainly that you're with the Ouroboros. So, I'm looking to buy your silence. Your higher ups and everyone you've already told about this can keep on with this knowledge. But NO ONE else must be told. In return I'm willing to pay a fee, both in cash and in tech. Name your price.

"PRICE? PRICE? HE FUCKED US OVER LIKE WE WERE NOTHING, AND YOU WANT TO PAY HIM? KILL HIM, JO! KILL HIM!"

Joseph visibly winced and downed a large swig of the whiskey.

SweetRose SweetRose Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Last edited:
FntQpo2.jpg

Sarah/Kit
Kit had gone into shock when the news came in. They had been monitoring the protests and the deployment of the new tech, but only partially while they completed other work, leaving the main part of it to other people. When they heard the first shouting about it and tuned into the comms to hear the rest of it happen Kit froze, stuck in the horror of it. Sarah did not. She was already thinking about what needed to be done. Doctor Harston was the chief scientist in charge of the Bythine. He would be on the run. Corruption in her RICT had killed people, and she was going to find and destroy every trace of it. First things first she asked Kit for control. Kit wordlessly gave it to her, unable to deal with the shock. Then she went to the labs. She went in fully as the drill sergeant, kicking every scientist out of every lab and office. Everyone that had worked on the Bythine gas project she told to come with her, and the rest she sent home.

Next she needed to lock down the labs. Luckily she had ensured these kinds of procedures were in place before okaying weapons testing, and intitiated the network lockdown. Every computer in the labs would disconnect from others and lock down until a high level administrator password was entered. Now she needed to find people she could trust, and make sure that they were in a group so single betrayers couldn't cause a problem. She knew just the group. The latest class of recruits would usually be spread out among various departments, but with the large deployment to what could potentially have been a riot they were working in a group under one of the veterans. Still towing a group of anxious scientists who didn't know what was going on she barged into the teaching room. The veteran she told to head out and get acquainted with whats going on. The rookies she told to follow her and led back to the lab. She grouped them up and told them to guard the entrance to the lab and allow nobody but her in or out. Anyone who tries to enter should be identified and secured. The rookies all saluted nervously and Sarah turned, telling the scientists to follow her as she headed into the main section.

What she saw as she approached the main offices genuinely shocked her. Bold as brass, Dr. Jody Harston was standing by his office door, talking to Sitras and a couple of other. Kit came back into her head then, although she didn't take back control, The unbridled arrogance of this monster. All those people dead and he strolls back in. Sarah hummed in agreement as she walked up to where they stood. What she didn't outwardly remark on was the other thing she saw, the wraith floating around him. When she spoke her voice was cold and flat, "Sitras. I need you to arrest Doctor Harston for developing and using a chemical weapon to commit a terrorist act. Take the rest of these scientists too. They can go into separate interrogation rooms for separate interrogations, Jody can go in one of the high security cells with a minimum of five officers on guard at all times. Make sure each shift has at least three high powered magic users or fighters. Make sure he gets locked up with mana dampeners too, he's wraithbound now. The city is going to be hurting right now, and we need to make it clear that we are going to make them as safe as possible. Once they are secured I want a press release with as full truth as we can get our hands on. There was a major terrorist attack in this city today, and we could have a return to the Rift Riots if we don't get this shut down."

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/572933248720830464/576550744015110185/image0.jpg); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]

For the past two years, waking up has actual hurt. A cold realization I’m still here slowly sets in. I was never terribly fond of waking up. I was never able to jump out of bed with a smile, greeting the day, like Joanne was. She was always so happy in the morning... I often told her only fools greet the day with a smile, that only fools could escape the simple truth. But now isn’t simply now. Now is also a cold reminder: one whole day later than yesterday, one year later than last year. Every now is labeled with its date, rendering all past nows obsolete, until — later of sooner — perhaps — no, not perhaps — quite certainly: it will come.

Rowan heaved a pained sigh, laying in the cold confinement’s of his bed. He could hear Rose in the living room, playing quietly with her toys. She deserved better than him, he knew that deep inside. However, she was the only thing left in this world. Her innocence, her ability to brighten his gloom, she was his world. And he was hers... Pulling himself from the lonely mattress, he sat momentarily on the bed. “Do it for her.” He muttered quietly, his daily mantra to himself. It seemed dramatic, but it did wonders to his mental state. Rising fully from the bed, he began his morning routine.

It took time to put together the Rowan the world saw, but after the passing of a morning shower and a freshly steamed suit, he looked the part. As he began to straighten his tie, a simple slim black one, he heard the bedroom door creak open. Looking down, Ross stood shyly, before beaming up at her father. “Morning Dad!” She chirped, running across the room to hug his leg. Rowan couldn’t help but smile, placing a gentle hand on her in a hug back. Her amber eyes, just like Joanne’s, shot back up at him. “Dad I opened the blinds this morning, and I saw this really really big cloud! It was over the really big part of town!” Raising a eyebrow, Rowan picked up his daughter, “Really? Let’s go see.” Leaving the dark prison his room was, the two made the way across his quaint apartment to the living room. Sure enough, the blinds were open and a cloud was indeed over what appeared to be Felburn Heights.

The two began the routine of making breakfast; Rowan his coffee and toast, Rose her toaster waffles and orange juice. The news was on in the living room, explaining the cloud, which happened to be a gas attack. What sicko would gas a innocent population? He thought to himself as he buttered the cut waffles carefully. Walking over to the small table, he gently placed her breakfast in front of her. “Waffles! Thank you!” She smiled as she began her engulfment of her food. “You’re very welcome my Dear,” he simpered as he took his seat next to her with coffee in hand. “So I think I’ve got some work to do today. But, I think Uncle Seamus wouldn’t mind watching you? After that we can maybe stop by Eric and Sam’s?” Rose nodded excitedly, her mouth full of waffles. Glancing at his daughters necklace, the stone that was in Joanne’s ring sat gently around her neck...

Reminders often came in waves, some lightly on the shore, others crashing with ferocity. Rowan was learning to cope with them, but the bigger waves often washed him away. Luckily it was a small wave, seeing as the necklace often was a daily reminder that Joanne was with her daughter in spirit. If only she was here to scold me. “You cut the waffles wrong Rowan,” or “You laid out the wrong outfit.” Just something. Anything. Do you think Sam would want to play with Jeremy later?” Rose’s voice snapped him from thought, as she gestured to her raggedy, stuffed monkey. “Of course she would. I heard she has a new game for you too.” Rowan smiled, causing Rose to copy the action. “Go get ready ok? Uncle Seamus should be here soon.” His daughter nodded, hurrying from her seat and scurrying off into her room.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Rowan O’Donehey[/div][div class=tags] no interaction atm
@mentions here[/div]

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/0c/f1/120cf1777a86b7332ae9da83026036a1.jpg); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]

Jody casually tucked his hands in his lab coat pockets, latching his hand onto a regular grenade he had prepared to use in his office. His eyes remained politely on Sitras as the man questioned him as expected. “Well I personally had no idea that the effects would have this dramatic outcome on the individuals Sir. The chemical combination was only supposed to stun the subconscious point of the brain temporarily no-.” He cut himself off as he spotted R.I.C.T’s Head approach the two.

“This won’t end well. They’re going to arrest us. We need to end this soon.” Kassidy echoed in his head, watching the woman approach them. There wasn’t time to explain. Instinctively, Jody reacted by pulling the grenade from his pockets, and dropping it in his place. Dashing towards the nearest window, seeing as he was on one of the lower lab floors, he and Kassidy smashed through the window. “Let me try this,” Kassidy muttered as a light aura surrounded him as he fell...

Landing into a roll, he felt his hands and forehead scrape the pavement, blood trickling through. Without hesitation, he got up into a sprint. “It worked! It’s a little thing I’ve been able to do since coming here. It doesn’t protect you from much, but enough to help you there.” Much appreciated, he thought as he heard the sirens engulf his ears. Stripping his lab coat, he weaved his way through a crowd along the sidewalk, spotting a alleyway up ahead. Turning into it, a trash can and fire ladder caught his eye, as he made a dash to it. Leaping atop the trash can, his lanky build aided him to reach the ladder, quickly climbing it like a monkey. As he made it to the top of the roof, he heard the clanking of bullets nip at the ladder behind him.

Just make it to the docks.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a SweetRose SweetRose [/div][div class=overlay]Dr. Jody & Kassidy[/div][div class=tags]R.I.C.T HQ- Gotta blast mode
AI10100 AI10100 [/div]

Yune Rasel Winten
everything that i've got...

with: Eric Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser , Myra xAlter xAlter , Joseph Athanas Athanas

mentions: n/a

[div style="height: 40px; width: 40px; font-size: 0px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block; border-radius: 50%; border: 0px solid #000000; overflow: hidden; transform: perspective(0);"][div style="position: absolute; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -11px; left: -10px; width: 130px; height: 100px; filter: hue-rotate(200deg) contrast(40%) brightness(185%) saturate(70%);"]
theme: persona 5 - price ost

The lush green trees overhead were calming to Yune, who was troubled by the recent news. It had only happened quite recently, although the smell of the blood and corpses were terribly strong to Yune. She was looking through her phone, searching for more information about the attack on the news. She was supposed to come to the park and study her magic, although at this point, she might as well leave as she was so distracted.

Yune picked up her magic books, and headed towards The Crownless King. A drink would help clear her mind, and hopefully her nose as well. She yawned as she left the park, and crossed the street. As she walked, the scent of blood slowly got stronger and stronger...

Luckily for Yune (and her nose), she got to the Bar soon. She walked in, gasping out for air. Yune's eyes quickly blinked around the room, scanning for different people of interest. It was relatively empty, although she could immediately see Myra at a table, Eric at the counter, and an unrecognizable man. Yune walked up to the counter and sat on a stool. "Eric, you already know what I need. The usual. But to be honest, as long as it's strong, it's alright."
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
- September 3rd, 2042 -

Shortly after Eric had finished up his preparations and opened the The Crownless King for the day, he heard the sound of the door opening and someone approaching the bar. Looking up he saw Myra taking a seat and smiled in welcome. "Certainly," he replied as she ordered, immediately setting about making her drink in his usual way through telekinesis. It was always a sight to see Eric mix drinks as he made it look as if they were mixing themselves in zero gravity, with arcs of liquid winding their way from shaker to glass.

"Your drink Myra," he said, sliding it towards her, "And no, I haven't seen Sam today, though doubtless she'll turn up before too long." As he said this, the door opened once more to admit Joseph, looking rather upset, followed by Yune, a compatriot from Ouroboros in the same line of work as himself. "Of course, right this way" Eric replied to Joseph, opening the side door of the bar while at the same time telekinetically pouring drinks for the two.

From there, he lead Joseph into the kitchen where, as he had expected, the other man revealed that he knew Eric was an Ouroboros member and laid out his intentions of purchasing information to keep it off the market. "Very well, this falls within standard guild information procedure. As this is classified as high-end information, it will cost $80,000 per week you wish to keep it off of the market," Eric said, maintaining a business smile all the while.

Interactions: Myra ( xAlter xAlter ), Joseph ( Athanas Athanas ), Yune ( fIora fIora )

Myra Muir
Interactions: Joseph Athanas Athanas /Yune fIora fIora /Eric Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Myra watched as both Yune and Joseph stomped into the bar in their own way. Of course, knowing the recent attacks would leave people rather shaken, she mused that more people would willingly drink away their sorrows and fears. After all, why live in the moment when alcohol can wipe away all forms of worry? Smirking to herself, knowing that chaos was being chaos, Myra picked up her drink. Putting a hand against her stomach however, she put the drink down, and went back to silently ruminating. Her interest was peaked when Eric took Joseph back into the kitchen. A information deal? Interesting.

Silently slapping a tag underneath the bar, Myra's brow furrowed as a small black spider crawled out, seemingly made of black fog. With its orders known, the creature stealthily crawled under the kitchen door and to where Joseph and Eric were having their conversations. If anything were to go south, considering the appearance and manner in which Joseph came in, the spider who expel into a cloud of smoke, fogging up the kitchen. She didn't like people threatening guild members. They were a family, and they looked out for each other. Swirling her drink, Myra looked to Yune, the girl seemingly distraught.

Getting up and walking over to the dragon-girl, Myra sat down next to her. "You heard the news I assume?" Myra quietly asked, all traces of sweetness from her voice gone. "To think one man can cause so much chaos, simply unpredictable. Already the information has begun to circulate about who did it. But that's not why your here, is it?" she said, leaning forward in her seat. "How do you feel about the recent attack? Do you think we'll take action, or just let the pieces fall where they please?"

[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box] One would think that it would be an easy job. Sam was more than experienced in assassinations. This one was supposed to happen in the meeting - create chaos, her client said, and sit back and watch everything go down. It was a Reclaimer meeting that was high in tensions. With one of their speakers dying, they'll devolve and she'd have to leave quickly.

That was the plan.

Most of her plans usually worked if it was only her and her targets. But there seemed to be something wrong with this one. As she made her way to the abandoned warehouse where the meeting would take place, she hears an explosion. Had they already started to kill each other? It'd make her life easier but she still needs to check what had happened. And she might be a little peeved that she won't get to kill someone.

Sam quickly climbed up to the roof and peeked into one of the windows after she removed the cover. She had tampered with it before the meeting took place.

It was eerily quiet inside and the lights were turned off. It was practically pitch black inside aside from the light coming in from the window she had opened. There was a strong scent of blood and she knew that either everyone was dead inside or the remaining survivors were already gone. She couldn't quite see what had happened inside so she slipped in. She landed softly on one of the rafters and she had to make her way down.

She made her way to the light source and flicked it open.

"Holy shit." She remembered that there were around fifteen people for the meeting. The piles of body were practically around that number. Sam began to proceed forward to confirm if they were dead. She stepped around the bodies carefully and scrutinized each one.

And then, rabbit ears. Her heart dropped. This was a Reclaimer meeting - no nonhumans. She quickly proceeded forward, accidentally stepping on some bodies but she didn't quite care. She reached the body and it was familiar. But she wasn't moving and damn it she was searching for this kid she couldn't be dead yet!

Sam leaned down to check her pulse but she was still on high alert just in case anyone else was still alive too.

Lilly was reasonably certain she was bleeding. Point of fact she was fairly confident that she could be described as bleeding out. She couldn’t be entirely certain because everything was kind of fuzzy and dark. One of the last ones standing had dropped a grenade, and while Lilly had heard the thunk of something dropping and jumped away, she had taken some of the explosion and a fairly sizable amount of shrapnel. She was pretty sure he had just blown himself up, or at least she could presume from nobody coming after her and the lights staying off. Then she heard something, in a distant sort of way. Somebody was moving very quietly somewhere high up. If there had been much of any other noise she probably couldn’t have heard it but as it was she just listened in an absent sort of way. She heard the unknown figure slip through the room, and then a click as the lights came on. She wanted to raise her head but the effort felt like too much. She heard a distant Holy shit, and for a moment she could swear she recognized the voice. Then she heard the unknown person rush towards her, complete with the wet thumps of somebody stepping on fresh corpses. When they got close to her some part of her could feel them reaching towards her and she forced herself into action. She rolled over to her left, ignoring the burning agony as she drew a knife and slashed towards the unknown figure with her left hand.

Sam reacted just in time to pull back so that the knife would sail through the air harmlessly. At least she knew Lilly was still very much alive if she could still find the strength to stab someone. "Whoa there Lils, it's me. Sam, remember?" She called out to the rabbit folk. Used to the stabbing antics of the younger woman, Sam slowly moved towards her to make sure she doesn't startle her any further.

"Did you do all this? No wonder you're barely breathing." She hissed, reprimanding the girl as if it was second nature. By now, it might as well be.

Lilly recognized Sam’s movements almost before she recognized her face. She felt a creeping horror somewhere deep that she had nearly hurt Sam. She mustered up a little more strength and dropped the knife, reaching up bare-handed instead and lightly touching Sam’s cheek. When she spoke her voice was worryingly quiet and thin, “Sorry Sam. There was a grenade. Dumbass blew himself and his friends up and I couldn’t get clear fast enough. Mmmm, I think I’m dying a little bit.” Her arm went limp then and her eyes started to close, but she whispered out one more thing before she lost consciousness for a little bit, “Bury me with Kestrel, Sam.”

Sam smiled at the touch though grabbed her wrist instead - not bringing it away but not keeping it in place either. She let out a chuckle. "Suicide bombers are a pain in the ass." When her arm went limp, Sam was quick to gently guide it back to Lilly's side. She knelt down and let out yet another laugh at the implication of burying her. "Hey, I just found you. You aren't gonna die on me yet." She took out her emergency bandages to make sure that those that she can medicate are done with. There wasn't much else she can do here.

Hm.

Sam wiped her hand against one of the dead bodies to get rid of the blood before sending a quick message to Eric to warn him that she was bringing Lilly in - found her all beat up gonna bring her to bar - and scooped her up. She was lighter than she was before and that was suspicious. That was four years ago and she certainly grew plus she's been fighting all this time. If she was this light… Kestrel was so going to kill her all over again when they meet in the Afterlife. With that, she began making her way back to the bar with a bloody rabbit in her arms.

It took her a while of course. Trying to go to Downtown and to the Crownless King while carrying someone who is dying wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do. She had to use the abandoned subway systems to make sure no one sees her but she kept to the surface as much as possible.

Finally, she ducked into the bar using the back entrance so as to not disturb the customers. She placed Lilly on a chair carefully before heading to the main floor, her clothing bloodied but looking perfectly fine otherwise, if not looking a bit winded from physical exertion. She didn't seem to notice Myra or Yune there. Not yet at least as her eyes locked on to Eric immediately.

"Eric, I need a room to get an idiot fixed up!"

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]Collab[/div]
[div class=bottomwords]With: SweetRose SweetRose
Mentioned: xAlter xAlter (Myra), Athanas Athanas fIora fIora Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser (Eric)
[/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/67/e1/6a67e16053ce57d0ca8350290de6ebaf.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(http://www.marottaonmoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pile-of-gold-coins_b.png); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: black; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Vasco took a sip from his mug as he sat at his desk at the A.R.S. building, mulling over his current project. He was staring at papers strewn about his desk, untidy with some crumpled and tossed to the side. He swept his hand over the papers, moving them to look at whatever unfinished pieces he had beneath, or drawings of runes that he deemed failures. Much of the rest of his office was the same untidy mess that his desk was, with balls of paper surrounding the wastebasket he had in the corner. The chairs in front of his desk had piles upon piles of books and folders on them, stacked in no particular order. The table in the corner of his office was the only thing that was even remotely neat, as his coffeemaker stood there, brewing some fresh coffee to replace what he had already drank.

He leaned back in his chair, a sigh escaping his lips. He looked over to the small radio on his desk and turned it on, hoping that they would maybe be playing some music. But instead, it was the same thing that was on the news last night: the gas attacks. The terrorist attack had the entire town on edge, and buzzing more than a beehive. Vasco had heard people talking about it on streets as he had been making his way home from the A.R.S., some people having seen the events from far away. Or so they were saying, at least. Vasco was sure that for quite a few people it wasn't that easy to see what exactly was going on. Of course, he didn't blame them for being fearful. It was only natural for them to feel that way when it happened practically down the street from where they were. He knew that feeling all too well.

Finishing the rest of his coffee in one swig, he got up, turning the radio off as he did. He walked over to the coffeemaker, pulling the pot off the burner and pouring a fresh cup for himself. He took a sip of it, and the scalding liquid almost made him spit it out onto the wall in front of him. Taking a few quick breaths to cool his mouth, he channeled mana into the cup, activating the runes inscribed on it, only allowing it for a moment before taking another sip. The coffee was now cooler, the perfect temperature to enjoy it. He smiled, making his way back to his desk. Nothing made him feel better than a cup of coffee. He didn't want to think of yesterday. What was important was today, and today, he had a new idea he wanted to test, and with a blank piece of paper in front of him, he began to draw.

Chiesler 420
-The Chase Begins-

"Affirmative, sir." Chiesler answered her superior , being with him until he meets up with the man responsible for the creation of the gas. Dr. Jody Harston, the man who made the most unethical act ever, the guy who has brought embarrassment to the entire organization. The sight of him sickens the Arcane Doll, developing hopes that he should just commit suicide after what he has done. By then, her other superior, Sarah Kane, arrives and orders to arrest the scientist, but only for him to break a window and jump down. "Stop!" Chiesler yelled, rushing up to the window just in to see the scientist being engulfed with a light aura. "The fuck? Did the doctor just..." Chiesler thought, confused at what she had witnessed. When the scientist made a rough landing and continues his run, Chiesler would follow along the rest of the soldiers on the pursuit.

They went through the crowd, one of them spotting the runaway scientist climbing up the ladder to the roofs. Guns then went blazing, but Jody is now on the roof. "Hold your fire!" She commanded "Climb up!" One-by-one, the soldiers begin to climb up the ladder to reach the doctor, but it would already be too late if he begins to jump from roof to roof.

ReverseTex ReverseTex SweetRose SweetRose AI10100 AI10100

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/572933248720830464/576550744015110185/image0.jpg); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]

As he allowed his daughter the privacy to get ready, Rowan entered his room again to finish his routine. Opening his closet, a sleek leather breast holster hung on a hanger. Putting on the holster, he reached atop the highest shelf in his closet, grabbing the first pistol, then repeating the action for the second. Grabbing his blazer, he swiftly concealed the two weapons.

A knock at the door interrupted his processes, knowing it was Seamus though didn’t annoy him much. Leaving the room, he quickly made it across the apartment to the door to open it. Seamus stood there, the stench of liquor and smoke always the first thing he noticed. “Come in, Ive got a few minutes to kill before I head out.” Rowan said as he made room for his brother to enter. As he walked into the living room, he bent down to pick of the wake of Rose’s play session from earlier in the morning, and put her toys back in her play bin. “So what’s your take on the at-.

Dad!” Rose shouted from her bedroom. Hurrying off from his brother without hesitation, he found Rose on the floor of her room, her untied shoes beside her. Simpering, Rowan knelt down and began to tie her shoes. “You know how to do this silly goose, why are you having me do it?” Rose giggled, “I like when the bunny ears pop out of the hole when you do it.” Pulling the loops through, he made a woosh sound, spawning a giggle from his daughter. “Did you put Jeremy and something for Sam to play with in your backpack?” Rose nodded, gesturing to her pink backpack atop her bed. Standing up, Rowan grabbed the bag and exited the room, Rose following behind.

Rowan handed the bag to his brother, as Rose spotter Seamus she smiled. “Uncle!” She ran from behind her father, and to her uncle to hug his leg.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Rowan O’Donehey[/div][div class=tags] Seamus,
Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser xAlter xAlter [/div]

Syndrax Schneider
Interactions: Vasco Refaulted Refaulted
He ran through the smoke, a bandanna covering his face. He ran towards the children, huddled alone without their parents. They were innocents, caught in the crossfire. Nearing the children, he huddled around them, and quickly constructed a shield that blocked both the gas and the spells. Holding the children to his chest, Syndrax reinforced the shield, watching as spells pinged off the invisible force fields. He heard the shouts start to fade, a sign that the chaos was ending. He saw the smoke and gas disperse, and with that he lowered the shield. He ushered the children behind them, shielding their eyes from the carnage. He himself, had to stifle himself from throwing up. Bodies laid mangled, and blood riveted the ground. Syn looked as someone approached him. "*******! They're approaching the western flank! We have no time left!" A man appeared, but his appearance was blurred. In a voice he recognized, his own, a man spoke out. "Then do it. Cast it."

Waking up in a cold sweat, Syn looked around the apartment he called home for the past 30 years. Wiping the sweat from his brow, Syn turned to his alarm clock and noticed it was only 2:00 AM. Huddling into himself, and leaning against the headboard of his bed, Syn tried to shake the dream from his memory. He knew he wouldn't fall back to sleep, in fear of reliving the same dream over and over again. Shaking himself out of his stupor, Syn got out of bed and began to do his morning routine, albeit it being 2 in the morning. Brewing up a cup of coffee, Syn took a seat in his favored chair. Opening a book, Syn began to read until he had to go into work.

Once the time reached 8:30 AM, Syn cleaned up, proceeded to get dressed into his usual wear, he made his way onto the streets of Edgewater. Walking the streets, Syn shivered a bit in the breeze, and made his way to the ARS facilities. On his way, he passed by his favorite bakery and picked up some bread for later. He was after all, trying a new high carbohydrate diet. Reaching the facility, Syn greeted the secretary at front and made his way to his office. Passing by, he noticed Vasco was already in. "G'morning..." he greeted tiredly. If Vasco was to notice, he would see the bags under Syn's eyes. "Working on something new today?"

Yune Rasel Winten
everything that i've got...

with: Sam AI10100 AI10100 , Myra xAlter xAlter

mentions: Coriander xAlter xAlter

[div style="height: 40px; width: 40px; font-size: 0px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block; border-radius: 50%; border: 0px solid #000000; overflow: hidden; transform: perspective(0);"][div style="position: absolute; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -11px; left: -10px; width: 130px; height: 100px; filter: hue-rotate(200deg) contrast(40%) brightness(185%) saturate(70%);"]
theme: danganronpa ost

Yune took a sip of her drink, lowering her head and looking at her lap. Hearing the stool next to her creak, she turned around to see Myra sitting there stirring her drink. "You've heard the news I presume? Yune nodded quickly before Myra continued talking. "To think one man can cause so much chaos, simply unpredictable. Already the information has begun to circulate about who did it. But that's not why your here, is it? How do you feel about the recent attack? Do you think we'll take action, or just let the pieces fall where they please?"

"Well, personally, I could smell the news. It's not very pleasant..." Yune mused lightly, even under the circumstances. "How someone can do so much... I'm sure most of them didn't even know what was going to... It's just like..." Yune's eyes were looking towards the floor. She sounded as if she was thinking of something important. However, her eyes suddenly snapped back upwards at Myra. "Sorry, I started rambling. Well, I do have a few guesses, although I'm sure that Coriander, and by extension the guild, already knows of the culprit. Of course, we don't take action until we're requested to, but-"

Her words were cut short by a quiet slam of a door. Yune turned towards the source, and while usually someone wouldn't notice, she had comparatively superior hearing than normal people. She could hear some quiet conversation, albeit not being able to make out any real words. Some quick footsteps, and then...

The door to the back of the bar opened with a slam. A bloody figure appeared in the doorway. Eric's younger sister, Sam Crawford. Yune could immediately smell the blood, but it didn't smell exactly like Sam...
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar

- September 3rd, 2042 -

Seamus entered as Rowan invited him in, helping his brother pick up Rose's toys as he did so. He was about to answer his brother's question when Rowan was cut off by the sound of Rose calling from her room. Seamus smiled slightly as he watched his brother immediately hurry to to see what she needed, ever the doting parent. Rowan truly was a good father to the young girl, despite everything he'd been through. Seamus might have helped him financially through his dark times, but Rose was the one who truly saved him.

Looking around idly as he waited, Seamus' hand moved to grab his pack of cigarettes out of habit before he checked himself. Putting aside the fact that he didn't want to smoke around Rose, he also didn't want to smoke around Rowan seeing as the other man had quit smoking a while back. Just then, he heard Rose shouting happily as she saw him, before feeling a light impact on his leg as she hugged him.

Smiling slightly, he crouched down to her eye level, ruffling her hair lightly in the process, "Hey there Rose, got everything you need?"

Interactions:
    Rowan/Rose ( ReverseTex ReverseTex )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back