• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What Came Through the Rift Reboot - A Modern Fantasy RP - OPEN

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class name=bg]background:#000; color:#fff; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; padding:30px; border: solid 2px red;[/class]
[div class=bg]
D_9QY9XU0AA9HC2.png:large
The celebrant had just finished greeting a few rounds of visitor when she felt an arm snake around her shoulders. Daryn let out a small yelp of surprise before craning her neck to see who it was. A toothy grin immediately tugged on her lips when her eyes found a good friend grinning back at her. “Sam!” she called with glee just before the said woman withdrew her arm to give her a gift. The succubus accepted it with an unfaltering grin- at least until she opened the bag. The excitement on her face was instantly drained when she fished out a poor-quality lingerie from it. She silently read the attached note while her friend began to talk about the party.

The shorter woman waited for the other to finish before expressing her disappointment. “Really, Sam? This is the ‘best’ I deserve? A cheap lingerie?” she began, cheeks puffed with annoyance, “Here I thought you love me better than this.” she added before shoving the contents back to its bag. It was no secret that Daryn was a pampered woman, someone that is used to getting whatever she wants whenever she wants. It was no wonder why receiving a low-budget gift from someone who knew her well would upset her. Especially Sam! Heck, Daryn gave the little shit an exorbitant set of knives for her last birthday! She thought it wouldn’t be unfair if she expected something way better than a common, store-bought, lingerie. It wasn’t like Sam was dirt-poor! The gang does help her orchestrate bank robberies every now and then after all.

Daryn called the attention of a nearby gang member and handed him the bag, ordering him to take it into the room where all the presents were being brought to. Nonetheless, their friendship level was high enough for her to spare Sam the cold-shoulders. “I must say, Miss Crawford, I am very disappointed.” she began, closing the distance between the two of them as she pressed her body against hers. The succubus encircled her arms around her friend’s neck and rose to her toes, “I suggest you make it up to me…” came her suggestive whispers into her ear, before she drew away with a mischievous grin.

It was then when a masked stranger made his appearance. Although the fact that he was wearing a mask in a party was definitely odd, the succubus refused to dwell on it. He started with flattery, which was something most people tend to do whenever they approach Daryn. Her reaction was a short giggle as she found his delivery to be quite amusing. Reading people like an open book was a necessary skill for someone of her caliber.

Once he handed her his gift, though, Daryn curiously opened it and was beyond pleased with what she saw. It was a beautiful necklace with a diamond shining brightly at its center. A short gasp escaped her lips as she marveled at its beauty. Yes, she has loads of shiny things sitting in her room, but they never fail to take her breath away. “It’s beautiful...” she whispered in amazement. As if to make things better, the man announced that it wasn’t the only gift he brought but it seemed like he won’t be giving it to her until later.

The ends of Daryn’s lips curled into a knowing smile.

It’s nice to meet you Alex. It’s funny how you still asked for my name but very well. I am the woman whose attention you have just won, but people call me Daryn.” she then gestured towards Sam, “This is my friend, Sam, who was just about to go and grab a drink before you charmed us with your presence.” she added. She knew that Sam would take the hint and wouldn’t take offense seeing that she had done this plenty of times before.

Once it was all said and done, Daryn returned her attention to Alex and the box in her hands. In a slow manner, she took the necklace from its case and planted a kiss on the gem, all while keeping her eyes on the man’s own through his mask. A seductive smile spread to her lips before she turned around and swept her long dark locks over her shoulder, exposing the red skin of her nape. She held his gift up with one hand and jiggled it a bit before sending him a half-lidded look over her shoulder, “Care to help me out?”

She will show him one enjoyable night.

Interacted: Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back