Video Games What are your favorite games?

I casually play CK2! And occasionally Stellaris because it's free on Game Pass
The Xbox or PC version for Stellaris? Haha. I know they made a Xbox version, which is crazy to me.

Either way, nice to see some other people enjoy it. They're just fun time killers, especially if you make up your own stories for the characters / space civs. Lol.

The Xbox or PC version for Stellaris? Haha. I know they made a Xbox version, which is crazy to me.

Either way, nice to see some other people enjoy it. They're just fun time killers, especially if you make up your own stories for the characters / space civs. Lol.
Yeah, but it's kinda not great. Might pick it up on PC when it goes on sale.

Wish I had the DLCs and was generally better at Stellaris because man I created a super fun civ for it

Yeah, but it's kinda not great. Might pick it up on PC when it goes on sale.

Wish I had the DLCs and was generally better at Stellaris because man I created a super fun civ for it
Oh absolutely, you need to get it for PC. It's a completely different experience...

(There's a reason why I have 2,000+ hours in Paradox games. Lol.)

• Uncharted 2, 3, and 4
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Marvel's Spider-Man
  • inFAMOUS 1 & 2
  • Batman Arkham City
  • WWE 2K19
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II (Classic)
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Fallout 4

Video games:
Halo series, FTL, Stellaris, Elder Scrolls 3-5 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), Civ series, Witcher series, Uncharted series, both "The Last of Us" 1 AND 2, soccer games like FIFA/Football manager

Board games:
Risk, Secret Hitler, Monopoly, Settlers of Catan, 878 Vikings, so many others

RPGs:
Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, etc. love them all

First ones to come to my head are Spyro, Legend of Zelda (Though I've only played Breath of the Wild, Skyward Sword, and Link's Awakening), the LEGO games (any and all fandoms), Marvels Spider-Man, Stardew Valley, and Pokemon!

all of the dragon age series for sure, although i have a special place in my heart for origins and if the warden doesnt come back in 4 im throwing a fit
on the other end of the game spectrum, subnautica!! its what got me into survival games and its honestly absolutely amazing if youre okay with a bit of horror mixed in. the lore, for what it is, is super interesting too, even if it isnt a major focus of the first game.

The entire Legend of Zelda franchise will always have my heart. Been playing those games ever since I could hold a controller. Same goes for Final Fantasy. The end of FFXV made me bawl my eyes out :’)

it's a tie between the fire emblem games & ib, they were both big parts of my childhood. runner-ups are yakuza zero, devotion, & the legend of zelda series. as for a newer game, i'm obsessed with martha is dead rn, it's right up there on my tiny list of favorites.

1. Terraria
  2. Homeworld / Homeworld: Cataclysm
  3. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  4. Kenshi
  5. Deep Rock Galactic
  6. Deus Ex
  7. Outer Wilds (not to be confused with The Outer Worlds)
  8. Fallout (1997)
  9. Mass Effect
  10. Super Mario Galaxy
You can't go wrong with these games, really. Always fun, always replaying them. Well, maybe Outer Wilds isn't very replayable, but it's still one of the best!

As the title says, I want to see what everyone's favorite game is and whether or not I've heard about it.
Some are games I have heard of but never played, some are just plain weird but fun, heck some are just guilty pleasure games I play after rpn.

Favorite games I heard of but dying to play:
Bendy and the ink machine (can't play because one, it's $20.00 on steam which is pretty crazy; two, I don't have a computer to play it on :( )
Overwatch (can't play because no computer, I'm on mobile and I'm not sure if they make one for mobile)
Cuphead and mugman
Undertale

Guilty pleasure:
Roblox
Dragoncity (used to have a big clan, now I need to get back in it)

Weird games I find fun
MOP: operation clean up
Dragon vale (similar to dragoncity but much older, 2010 to be exact.)
Code combat (One my coding camp gotten me into playing, it's addictive. Teaches you the basic languages of python, java, even syntax.)

Will edit this post for more, but looking forward to seeing weird games from everyone
one of my favorite games is modded skyrim but not modded to be ridiculous. its more modded so it adds new places, new armors and more immersion
another one of my favorites is star wars the old republic
another one is star trek online
and another one is dc universe online
and lastly i love the injustice series of games

One I used to play that might be fairly unknown to most is "Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted". It is old MMO, a year before WoW was launched even-but the biggest draw was that you could play as a dragon hatching. Its graphics/engine weren't the best, even at launch, but its one of the few games I've ever seen where you could play as a dragon heh. There are a bunch of other bipedal/traditional races you could play as... but... yeah heh.

Not only that, but your lil dragon could grow up and get big, too. Really big :) Another huge draw of the game was that you could claim plots of land all around the open world and build homes on em in little communities. For dragons, you built into mountain lairs. I know its still running, too heh.

I cannot say this enough: Disco Elysium.
An amazingly written game... one of those pieces of media which really stays with you. I have never played anything which comes close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back