Video Games What are your favorite games?

Spyro (Original Trilogy)
Paper Mario 2
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Luigi's Mansion
Stardew
DK64
Sea of Thieves has potential to be one but I don't have anyone to play with rip
Pokemon Heartgold
Kirby Air Ride
Golden Sun 1&2
7 Days to Die
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Dreamlight Valley
probs many more

Overwatch
Mortal Kombat (9-12)
God of War
Outlast
Resident Evil (all)
..and Roblox which is a funny contrast to the rest

I absolutely adore Sonic, Undertale, Deltarune, Stardew Valley, Cult of The Lamb, Your Turn to Die, Night in the Woods, Pokémon, Omori, Slay the Princess, Minecraft, Yume Nikki...Wow there's a lot!
I also enjoy plenty of indie horror games!

Wild Arms 1
Lunar Silver Star Story
Earthbound
Final Fantasy VI
Tales of Destiny
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Bubble Bobble
Star Ocean 2 and 3
Dragon Quest 1

Probably SMT, Dragon's Age (the first one), TES, Mass Effect ect.

Slay the Princess
SAME, I am so into Slay the Princess! Night in the Woods, Pokémon, and Yume Nikki are also incredible, but Slay the Princess has so much of my heart (and brainpower) right now.

Gotta be Coffin of Andy and Leyley. Its truly beautiful... Assuming you can get around the fans, ugh, they're the pinnacle of being awful. The game itself is very emotionally important to me, though.

In terms of more conventional games... Mount and Blade Bannerlord is probably what I play the most right now. Gotta finish my conquest of Vlandia!

I love Mother 3 so much I named three of my cats after their characters. <3

Rest of my top five would be:
Imposter Factory
Shadow of the Colossus
The House in Fata Morgana
Planescape: Torment

As the title says, I want to see what everyone's favorite game is and whether or not I've heard about it.
Some are games I have heard of but never played, some are just plain weird but fun, heck some are just guilty pleasure games I play after rpn.

Favorite games I heard of but dying to play:
Bendy and the ink machine (can't play because one, it's $20.00 on steam which is pretty crazy; two, I don't have a computer to play it on :( )
Overwatch (can't play because no computer, I'm on mobile and I'm not sure if they make one for mobile)
Cuphead and mugman
Undertale

Guilty pleasure:
Roblox
Dragoncity (used to have a big clan, now I need to get back in it)

Weird games I find fun
MOP: operation clean up
Dragon vale (similar to dragoncity but much older, 2010 to be exact.)
Code combat (One my coding camp gotten me into playing, it's addictive. Teaches you the basic languages of python, java, even syntax.)

Will edit this post for more, but looking forward to seeing weird games from everyone
Life is strange (& bts)
gta 4
high on life
rdr2
fnaf
batim
undertale
p5

Classic Doom / Dead Cells / DosGames from the 90s / Mars First Logistics / Retro platformers. Just to name a few...

Alright... lets not make this list stupid big. Lets.

Breath of Fire III
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy IX & X
Pokemon ( Silver or Soul Silver)
Kingdom Hearts I & II
Life is Strange and the Prequel
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2
Legend of Zelda (The first one, Twilight Princess and now TOTK being my favorites)
Halo 2
MechWarrior
Dead Space 1 & 2
Indigo Prophecy
Diablo 2
Saints Row 3
Megaman Legends 1 & 2
Megaman X5
Half-Life 2

Etc etc... I know I am missing some important ones, but that's off the top of my head.

I think my all time favorite games are stuck between harvest moon and sky cooper. I enjoy both these games during my childhood years so they will always have a special place in my heart.

MY all time favorite games are Arknights, Minecraft, Lost Ark, Lethal Company and Osu

My favorite game is Enter the Gungeon.
Unironically made me go from a leftist who spouted twitter nonsense to an unhinged country boy who hates city folk, and prank calls the ADL and IDF twice per day. Guns are the most man thing like, ever, and that game made me embrace my country roots.

In my 80's, you'll probably see me on my porch, mounted with a shotgun laced with Styrofoam solvent, killing UFO aliens, yelling:

"CITY FOLK, CITY FOLK, WE DON'T LIKE YOU CITY FOLK! GET THE F#@% OF MY LAND CYBER IMMIGRANTS! I HATE YOU GOD-DAMN GREEN ALIENS, BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST! I HATE YOU SPACE LIZARD FREELOADERS!"

So yeah, Enter The Gungeon.

I_Hate_the_Antichrist_meme_5.jpg

Right now, I love:
Fire Emblem (Especially Three Houses)
Guilty Gear
Zelda
Persona 3/5 (Persona 3 is one of my favorite games ever, will always hold a special place in my heart)

Picking favorites is so hard haha. But, I like a lot of games like Rune Factory, I'm playing a lot of Genshin Impact right now, Street Fighter though I've not been in the mood to play in a while, etc. etc.

Also Pokemon

Lately, I have been enjoying TCM, The Sims 4, and Pokemon (Scarlet). I tend to play a lot of simulation or third-person shooting games though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back