Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Slay the Princess still! I got it for myself after watching multiple playthroughs, and now I'm trying to not only get all 97 achievements but also experience every variation of every path I can possibly find. There are lines and moments and character combinations I had no idea existed! This game has got me in a grip I swear.

mafia city on my phone … obsessed currently

Mario RPG game. Shockingly, more frustrating than I expected, but fun so far and took a turn i didn't expect

Pretty straightforward. What games are you playing right now?

I recently bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection and I just completed Combat Evolved (Croissant Etiquette). Gotta say, from the bottom of my heart, f*×^ the Flood.
GTAV, and Life Is Strange, Before the Storm

ive still yet to finish my dark urge run and am also tackling two other tav playthroughs (both in act 2) AND trying not to keep making new playthroughs in bg3 😭 😭 i have so much act 1 burnout and yet i can't stop making new characters instead of finishing my current runs 😔 ✊

One of my friends JUST got me Baldur's Gate 3 for Xbox so I'm finally getting to play. Took me forever to make a character, and even though I love him I wanna already make new characters. I wanna play some multiplayer campaigns now!

Dandelion- Wishes Brought to You

Mystic Messenger

Sims 4

Good morning gamers.

I am playing Armored Core 6.

I am not normal about it in the slightest.

So many things… Baldurs Gate 3, League of Legends, but mostly the sims 4 and FFXIV!

I don't have time for games as much but when I can, I sneak in some games of teamfight tactics. I'm waiting for Zenless Zone Zero.

I'm in a very shaky love-hate relationship with For Honor. It's one of those deals where you put it down with distaste, but don't know well enough to just keep it on the shelf.

When I'm not indulging in ways of pain, FFXIV or a bit of WoW is where I relax. ...Oh, and Cyberpunk 2077. Pew pew!

I'm in a very shaky love-hate relationship with For Honor. It's one of those deals where you put it down with distaste, but don't know well enough to just keep it on the shelf.
Don't take it too seriously. Lawbringer with his train move is a joy to troll with, so he's S tier in my book.

I'm getting back into Smash Bros, with Bowser Jr as my main. He's the most fun for me, and I win when I have fun.
That, and chess with the Bongcloud opening.

I just beat Lost Judgment AND The Kaito Files. Best game in the entire Yakuza Franchise if I'm being entirely honest.

I just beat Lost Judgment AND The Kaito Files. Best game in the entire Yakuza Franchise if I'm being entirely honest.
素す直なおに I LOVE YOU 届とどけよう
きっと YOU LOVE ME! 伝つたわるさ
キミに似に合あうガラスの靴くつを探さがそう

素す直なおに I LOVE YOU 届とどけよう
きっと YOU LOVE ME! 伝つたわるさ
キミに似に合あうガラスの靴くつを探さがそう
Yakuza 0 is great. It was my start to the series, and I love it to death.

But there's just something about Lost Judgment I love, and the ending to The Kaito Files was super sweet as well. Maybe it's recency bias, but I just really loved it a lot.

Yakuza 0 is great. It was my start to the series, and I love it to death.

But there's just something about Lost Judgment I love, and the ending to The Kaito Files was super sweet as well. Maybe it's recency bias, but I just really loved it a lot.
My favorite part in Yakuza was when they uh... fought grown men dressed up as babies. Peak gaming.
I don't listen to the story at all btw

I've been playing a bit of Cyberpunk 2077, some Chinese cultivation games, and raiding in FF14. I mostly just raidlog in FF14 nowadays.
...Also a bit of Palworld, now that that's out. I'm waiting for Dragon's Dogma 2. Taking off the entire week from work just to play it lmao. Wolves hunt in packs, Arisen!

I've gotten pretty much halfway through Pikmin 4. Very fun and a great introduction to the franchise (I only knew the series through Smash Bros and Hey Pikmin! Beforehand).

I've also been playing World of Horror. Fantastic game, unique and challenging without being stressful.

Tekken 8 just came out. I'm not playing it yet but will do so in a few hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back