• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

So, how should my character jump in? (what's her job n stuff I mean?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caru said:
So, how should my character jump in? (What's her job n stuff I mean?)
She got pretty beat up so she should probably stay more in the back, but she can do whatever she wants really. I'm gonna try to move things a little forward (but not too much) today or tomorrow.

Aldur said:
She got pretty beat up so she should probably stay more in the back, but she can do whatever she wants really. I'm gonna try to move things a little forward (but not too much) today or tomorrow.
Alright. Cool! Is it alright if I wait up to see what one of the other characters do before I reply?

(I'm quite new to fighting in roleplays so it might take me some time to get comfy, although I like to think of myself as a faster learner)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caru said:
Alright. Cool! Is it alright if I wait up to see what one of the other characters do before I reply?
(I'm quite new to fighting in roleplays so it might take me some time to get comfy, although I like to think of myself as a faster learner)
Sure thing. If you need help you can ask me or someone you think is good at roleplaying fighting scenes.

Aldur said:
Sure thing. If you need help you can ask me or someone you think is good at roleplaying fighting scenes.
Awesome. Thank you! Mind if I ask what's a good amount of punches to take and receive since right now I'm playing it on the safe side so I don't god-mod.

Caru said:
Awesome. Thank you! Mind if I ask what's a good amount of punches to take and receive since right now I'm playing it on the safe side so I don't god-mod.
Well, Judith's already pretty beat up from the get-go. It depends on your character really, if she's been training for a while try to dish out more and make her dodge more hits. If she's athletic and all that, you know. Try to just post what you think is good and I'll give you feedback.

Aldur said:
Well, Judith's already pretty beat up from the get-go. It depends on your character really, if she's been training for a while try to dish out more and make her dodge more hits. If she's athletic and all that, you know. Try to just post what you think is good and I'll give you feedback.
I shall. I think next time she won't be as beat up. She's a little out of it right now though. She's not really got a proper fighting style, it's more just street fighting. She's better at stuff like sneaking in and out of places. So she'd need training for more fighting I believe.

Caru said:
I shall. I think next time she won't be as beat up. She's a little out of it right now though. She's not really got a proper fighting style, it's more just street fighting. She's better at stuff like sneaking in and out of places. So she'd need training for more fighting I believe.
She can always reach out to other people in the group. There's no shame in that. A lot of the time in-between missions is gonna be dedicated towards character development and all that. There's also gonna be a ton of interesting things down the line as well.

Aldur said:
She can always reach out to other people in the group. There's no shame in that. A lot of the time in-between missions is gonna be dedicated towards character development and all that. There's also gonna be a ton of interesting things down the line as well.
Sweet. I think I'll make her newer to the group. Thank you for the help n stuff!

Caru said:
Sweet. I think I'll make her newer to the group. Thank you for the help n stuff!
You're very welcome! It makes my heart triple in size when people ask me stuff about the roleplay in the OOC. I think I earned myself a trip to the doctor, haha.

Kiana3746 said:
Sounds good, looking for a suitable artist, and I will be active.
Also, I forgot to actually mention, but yes I'm still accepting. And I could probably help you find a suitable artist.

Aldur said:
You're very welcome! It makes my heart triple in size when people ask me stuff about the roleplay in the OOC. I think I earned myself a trip to the doctor, haha.
Also, I forgot to actually mention, but yes I'm still accepting. And I could probably help you find a suitable artist.
Oh yeah thank you! Sorry, stuff'll be slightly late, I casually forgot I had school v_v

Little announcement. My ISP has some trouble with cables currently, and I'm unable to post anything from my PC. I'm on my mobile data right now and it's runnkng low.

@Sizniche @Scribbler and @gogojojo331

This might be the best time to write up some posts before I move things forward.

I hope your wifi problems chill so you can keep stuff going!

@Aldur

Just letting you know, if I vanish for a good 1-2 days without notice it's because I've got a migraine and can't use any sort of screens. Any other reason I'm gone I'll let you know! But yeah. Migraines have on the rare occasion made me vanish from the internet for a while, they're really horrid and make me super sensitive to lights so I really can't give heads up about it since there isn't any warning.

Caru said:
I hope your wifi problems chill so you can keep stuff going!
@Aldur

Just letting you know, if I vanish for a good 1-2 days without notice it's because I've got a migraine and can't use any sort of screens. Any other reason I'm gone I'll let you know! But yeah. Migraines have on the rare occasion made me vanish from the internet for a while, they're really horrid and make me super sensitive to lights so I really can't give heads up about it since there isn't any warning.
Internet is back so you should expect a post within the next 2 hours. Also, thanks for telling me, I'll keep that in mind and don't worry about it. Do you know what causes the migraines?

Aldur said:
Internet is back so you should expect a post within the next 2 hours. Also, thanks for telling me, I'll keep that in mind and don't worry about it. Do you know what causes the migraines?
Sweet! I'll try and have a post up later tonight (I might be hanging out with some friends though so it might come at like 2am). The weather is a trigger. If it changes too quickly my head freaks out due to the shift in pressure (makes living in Toronto hell sometimes) as well as a lot of stress, which is pretty annoying.

Caru said:
Sweet! I'll try and have a post up later tonight (I might be hanging out with some friends though so it might come at like 2am). The weather is a trigger. If it changes too quickly my head freaks out due to the shift in pressure (makes living in Toronto hell sometimes) as well as a lot of stress, which is pretty annoying.
Don't worry, timezones are pretty different so your 2 AM translates into 9 AM for me since you mentioned living in Toronto. Also, man, that sucks. I'd hate to have migraines every time the weather has a fit.

Is it alright if my have my character kind of just appear? I was thinking of having her follow the sounds of gunfire, and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back