• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]There is no today it's 11:20pm .-.

[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow, then? It's 2 PM here.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I dunno, I'll try for tomorrow, but don't be surprised if I have to just put up a WIP.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, bruv.

Yo. I dunno what's going on so I haven't posted anything. I just know a mission is happening.

Caru said:
Yo. I dunno what's going on so I haven't posted anything. I just know a mission is happening.
The mission you posted for was more or less unofficial and now I'm writing a post for the main thread which is this one.

Detailed - ☠WETWØRKS☠

I was gonna wait for everyone to post their CS originally but I'm moving us on on the first actual job. I'll do some preparation and BBCode magic and hopefully have something up within the next 2 hours.

Aldur said:
The mission you posted for was more or less unofficial and now I'm writing a post for the main thread which is this one.
Detailed - ☠WETWØRKS☠

I was gonna wait for everyone to post their CS originally but I'm moving us on on the first actual job. I'll do some preparation and BBCode magic and hopefully have something up within the next 2 hours.
Alright, cool! Will all our characters know each other or will we all be meeting each other for the first time?

gogojojo331 said:
sure why not
You feel like you could wait a couple more hours? This next time I'm hoping Kyle would pick up tho, 50 Blessings would torch his car if he kept them waiting.

Caru said:
Alright, cool! Will all our characters know each other or will we all be meeting each other for the first time?
They definitely know each other. If they're not friends, they've definitely met in other jobs. It also depends on whether or not they're a new recruit, but if they were a new recruit they won't be doing this mission.

So, yes. They do know each other. It's up to you how much they do.

Aldur said:
You feel like you could wait a couple more hours? This next time I'm hoping Kyle would pick up tho, 50 Blessings would torch his car if he kept them waiting.
Like in the additional RP?

gogojojo331 said:
Like in the additional RP?
Ah, don't worry about it. I'm almost done with the post for the main thread and I'll jump straight into the action while everyone is already there so you guys only have to go kill yourselves some nutty cultists.

y'know, for people rushing aldur to post the first post asap, you lot don't seem very active all of a sudden.

*cough*

I know you're there.

@Caru @gogojojo331 @Sizniche @Scribbler

Certainly, if I, the guy who has to work 1pm to 10pm can churn out a post, you all should be most able to. I mean, looking by your active times, you were here about 2 hours ago since this post. Please, don't let this die. Don't make characters and then pester our dearest Aldur, and then scoot off along as if naught had happened. If you don't like it, say it. If you can't post or you're no longer interested, say it. If you are busy, say it. No one is going to blame you. Better you shut Aldur's hopes down now than have him realise it in one week that none are interested in it.

Don't be that guy.

simj22 said:
*cough*
I know you're there.

@Caru @gogojojo331 @Sizniche @Scribbler

Certainly, if I, the guy who has to work 1pm to 10pm can churn out a post, you all should be most able to. I mean, looking by your active times, you were here about 2 hours ago since this post. Please, don't let this die. Don't make characters and then pester our dearest Aldur, and then scoot off along as if naught had happened. If you don't like it, say it. If you can't post or you're no longer interested, say it. If you are busy, say it. No one is going to blame you. Better you shut Aldur's hopes down now than have him realise it in one week that none are interested in it.

Don't be that guy.
I'm currently working on a post. It'll be done soon. Pardon that I forgot to do so earlier. I sometimes leave this tab open and forget about it. I've been meaning to type something up, it just slipped my mind. If I took no more interest in the roleplay I can promise you I would say something and quit. I'm quite excited for this, I'm just forgetful.

Eh, I ain't mad. It just feels specifically frustrating when both OOC and the main thread lie dead for about 2 days with no explanation. Just give a notice before disappearing and I'll be A-okay.

Kiana3746 said:
Oh, I'm so digging this. If you're accepting, I can have a char sheet and reply up by tomorrow morning?
I suppose we still are. Just go ahead and throw one in whenever. Aldur won't be waking or replying until, what, 5 hours later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back