• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

@TorontonianKid

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I'd appreciate if you completed your CS before trying to test BBCode in the Main thread first. Also you could always test things in the Private Workshop or in another thread.

rubbery_person___shiny_dance_by_callmemra-d6c879x.gif
Took me 2,000 years to finish my CS sheet... but I finally did it!
rubbery_person___shiny_dance_by_callmemra-d6c879x.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aldur

I'm going to wait a lil to jump in and post. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've just been dealing with the fact that (pardon my crude language, no need to read if you don't want to) Satan buttfucked my entire personal life without bothering to prepare me first basically my personal life is a mess so I am trying to organize myself a lil.

Caru said:
@Aldur
I'm going to wait a lil to jump in and post. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've just been dealing with the fact that (pardon my crude language, no need to read if you don't want to) Satan buttfucked my entire personal life without bothering to prepare me first basically my personal life is a mess so I am trying to organize myself a lil.
Don't worry about it, take as much time as you need.

@TorontonianKid

Haven't accepted your character yet, but I'm glad to see you've been making progress on his CS. I believe that you need to do some revisions. There is no police in Miami, and your character seems overpowered. I'd also like for you to go over the rules one more time since there's one you missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back