• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

Aldur

Memory Dealer
*RING RING*

THIS IS MEGAN FROM THE HOTLINE SERVICE!

YOUR PREPARATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE!

THE ADDRESS IS NE 1ST AVENUE RIGHT NEXT TO THE BIG CHURCH!

SEE YOU THERE!

*CLICK*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! I'm super interested in this. I posted up a sheet (still a WIP) and I'm just wondering if it's okay. Also mind if I ask what's up with the masks? Sorry to bug you with these things by the way!

Caru said:
Yo! I'm super interested in this. I posted up a sheet (still a WIP) and I'm just wondering if it's okay. Also mind if I ask what's up with the masks? Sorry to bug you with these things by the way!
Just industry standard. Could be anything from a rubber animal mask to a motorcycle helmet! Also, I'll look over your CS and tell you in 10 minutes tops.

gogojojo331 said:
Hello! I got one thing about your CS, and this applies to everyone. The little cassette is supposed to be a hyperlink to the actual song. Let me give an example

Something like this:

LORN

ANVIL

And this would be the code:

Code:
[center]LORN
[url=https://youtu.be/zqkD9PpH8W8][img=http://i.imgur.com/pfhhRD9.png][/url]
ANVIL[/center]

If you don't understand I could do that for you as long as you pick one of the two songs

ALSO, everyone! I'm not limiting your choices in weaponry to just melee weapons. As long as it's been made before '86 and it isn't something like a rocket launcher or something way too over the top it's fair game.

i was told to make waves

wave-01.jpg

shutterstock_123066916-wave.jpg

gogojojo331 said:
I feel like this rp is just gonna be like Hotline Miami meets a Tarantino film
Only thing is, this is 30 years into the future and the nukes never fell. Birds of Prey is more or less a carbon copy of 50 Blessings, so you'd be completely right in that regard. And I like Tarantino. He makes some stellar movies.

@gogojojo331

Did you manage to choose which song you'd rather keep out of the two? If you didn't I'm going to have to most likely bestow upon you a second cassette for extra storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back