• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

Can't, for the life of me, find a good picture. Can anyone recommend an artist to check out?

@Sizniche

Well, there's Aldur (no shame and no guilt) who does draw the occasional male (once in a blue moon)

There's Sebastian Vela

Zarnala who has quite a few male portraits done recently which inspired me more or less with Ethan's portrait.

Guzzardi has drawn guys, but they're pop culture characters. Not "original" per se.

If these lovely people don't suffice, I'll have to dig deeper.

Sizniche said:
This'll work, now to find a song.
I can help in that regard as well. In fact, the RP has an official playlist you can use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldur said:
I can help in that regard as well. In fact, the RP has an official playlist you can use.
I haven't a clue what my theme should be. I want to make my character ironically mellow, so I considered using one of the many versions of 'Let The Good Times Roll' originally by Louis Jordan, but I realized how much that would go against the theme of the roleplay. I'll take a look through the soundtrack.

Sizniche said:
I haven't a clue what my theme should be. I want to make my character ironically mellow, so I considered using one of the many versions of 'Let The Good Times Roll' originally by Louis Jordan, but I realized how much that would go against the theme of the roleplay. I'll take a look through the soundtrack.
I don't care, frankly, if you want to make a mellow dude. Like I said, at this point in the wetworks universe, violence has become normalized. You can have totally chill dudes moonlighting as remorseless killers because above all, they're just doing their job, the same way someone today does theirs.

Aldur said:
I don't care, frankly, if you want to make a mellow dude. Like I said, at this point in the wetworks universe, violence has become normalized. You can have totally chill dudes moonlighting as remorseless killers because above all, they're just doing their job, the same way someone today does theirs.
Oh no, I was going to make a chill-as-ice character anyways. I was just saying I was having a hard time finding a song that suited my character that didn't completely contrast the roleplay's theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sizniche said:
Oh no, I was going to make a chill-as-ice character anyways. I was just saying I was having a hard time finding a song that suited my character that didn't completely contrast the roleplay's theme.
Alright. If you need any suggestions I know quite a few artists that produce 80s inspired songs.

Tell me 'em, I'll give them a check. I found something that might work on the synthwave hashtag on soundcloud, though.

Sizniche said:
Tell me 'em, I'll give them a check. I found something that might work on the synthwave hashtag on soundcloud, though.
Tommy 86, Mitch Murder, Tokyo Rose, Scattle and Dubmood. I know some more, but I think you'll definitely find something from these ones.

One final thing; I've noticed everyone is under 30. Am I allowed to have a character that has lived since before the eclipse?

only just came back from a run. will start on this whenever. Sunday's a holiday, so they shifted the actual holiday to monday. my workplace is going to be SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER packed for this long weekend, so, don't expect me to finish up fast or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back