• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

Kiana3746 said:
Aaand that should fix it.
There are still some issues with it, but don't worry, I'm not mad or anything, just trying to work it out so you can begin posting as soon as it's possible. One prominent one is the fact that you wrote she's born in '61 now, which would make her a little over 50. I'm assuming, you thought I meant that 1986 is the year this takes place in. The current year is 2016 which reading the Overview if you didn't already should clear up. Also, the government more or less dissolved after 1986 so there would be no more feds chasing her parents. Instead, they could have been caught in a crossfire between other gangs. And the call she received one day seems kind of out of nowhere and unexplained.

One last thing, I'm gonna have to quote the rule everyone seems to keep missing.

Aldur said:
- If you read the rules put "I was born in the USA" in your CS. You can put it anywhere. You can even put a song with that name as a theme song

Aldur said:
There are still some issues with it, but don't worry, I'm not mad or anything, just trying to work it out so you can begin posting as soon as it's possible. One prominent one is the fact that you wrote she's born in '61 now, which would make her a little over 50. I'm assuming, you thought I meant that 1986 is the year this takes place in. The current year is 2016 which reading the Overview if you didn't already should clear up. Also, the government more or less dissolved after 1986 so there would be no more feds chasing her parents. Instead, they could have been caught in a crossfire between other gangs. And the call she received one day seems kind of out of nowhere and unexplained.
One last thing, I'm gonna have to quote the rule everyone seems to keep missing.
Oh boy, I'm real smart. Lemme look over this one more time and try to wrap my immensely small brain around this, haha. Essentially, the year is 2016, however everything went directly to hell in 1986, so parents can be gang members, but their immigration might as well be shit on the side of the street, yes? Also - phone call was just honestly a filler for her to be newly independent, basically.

Kiana3746 said:
Oh boy, I'm real smart. Lemme look over this one more time and try to wrap my immensely small brain around this, haha. Essentially, the year is 2016, however everything went directly to hell in 1986, so parents can be gang members, but their immigration might as well be shit on the side of the street, yes? Also - phone call was just honestly a filler for her to be newly independent, basically.
They've managed to get some of the old world "tech" back in line since 2009, so things like VHS players and walkie talkies or brick phones are back online.

And yeah, they can be immigrants, but they don't have to necessarily be mafia. They could be normal people. And you could say that after the death of her parents she just kept wandering until she settled in Miami where she was picked up by the Birds of Prey.

Aldur said:
They've managed to get some of the old world "tech" back in line since 2009, so things like VHS players and walkie talkies or brick phones are back online.
And yeah, they can be immigrants, but they don't have to necessarily be mafia. They could be normal people. And you could say that after the death of her parents she just kept wandering until she settled in Miami where she was picked up by the Birds of Prey.
Mkay, fixing it, sorry for the confusion.

OKAY! If I still managed to screw that up I'm gonna explode. No - I won't, however, I'm tired of forcing you to read my medicore postings haha.

Kiana3746 said:
OKAY! If I still managed to screw that up I'm gonna explode. No - I won't, however, I'm tired of forcing you to read my mediocre postings haha.
In Florida's defense, Miami always had a penchant for drug lords and gang violence, but yeah. I don't see any major flaws so you're accepted and you can start posting as soon as you'd like. Remember that there's a cooldown of arguably 24 hours before you can post again, but I'm gonna tamper with it sooner or later. As for me, I'm now gonna go to sleep.

*whispers* I'm wondering if we can work on some character relationships? Like how they feel about each other n jazz maybe? Or get a lil vibe for it maybe?

Caru said:
*whispers* I'm wondering if we can work on some character relationships? Like how they feel about each other n jazz maybe? Or get a lil vibe for it maybe?
I have been low-key doing that with Sim. Ethan and Sam have been friends for a while now.

Aldur said:
I have been low-key doing that with Sim. Ethan and Sam have been friends for a while now.
Yeah I was wondering abt that, since I believe there are 4 girls and 3 guys so either someone's going to be single or there's going to be a polyamorous relationship haha.

Kiana3746 said:
Yeah I was wondering abt that, since I believe there are 4 girls and 3 guys so either someone's going to be single or there's going to be a polyamorous relationship haha.
To think that when I first made this there were like 3 dudes and 1 girl. Not everyone has posted tho, so we'll see what happens. That or maybe some characters don't really wanna get into a relationship, who knows?

Aldur said:
To think that when I first made this there were like 3 dudes and 1 girl. Not everyone has posted tho, so we'll see what happens. That or maybe some characters don't really wanna get into a relationship, who knows?
Yeah very true

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldur said:
Would it be alright if Judith looked up to Ethan in like, a boss way? Since I feel like she has respect for him but doesn't know him well enough to be buddies. Is it odd that I don't like planning out romantic relationships early on? I dunno I don't see them as important to me so I guess it's just not something I much care about.

Caru said:
Would it be alright if Judith looked up to Ethan in like, a boss way? Since I feel like she has respect for him but doesn't know him well enough to be buddies. Is it odd that I don't like planning out romantic relationships early on? I dunno I don't see them as important to me so I guess it's just not something I much care about.
That is fine.

Sam keeps a more distant working relationship with the other members, but is more or less very buddy-buddy with Ethan. The shoulder-punching, joke-slinging sort of buddy-buddy. I guess you could say she's more comfortable with him than anyone else.

On another note, she's never dated once, nor has she ever had a boyfriend. Taking care of her sister, and cleaning out the trash takes up enough time as is.

So far, Ethan is the only guy that has been posted for and I don't know how soon others will. I declare this a harem rp (oh boy) until further notice. @Kiana3746 you may wanna post soon. I'll be waiting for Sim, but if he wants I can go first. Also, my schedule's gonna be a lot more busy now until I get my driver's license and am done with finals.

Judith is pretty open to chit chat, so I'd say she'd be fine with being closer friends with the other characters.

Aldur said:
So far, Ethan is the only guy that has been posted for and I don't know how soon others will. I declare this a harem rp (oh boy) until further notice. @Kiana3746 you may wanna post soon. I'll be waiting for Sim, but if he wants I can go first. Also, my schedule's gonna be a lot more busy now until I get my driver's license and am done with finals.
Harem RP is a RP with a bunch of girls yeah? Also I think the reason the guys aren't responding is because the notification system here is kinda iffy and they might not be getting any, although if you guys want I'd be down for you to kill off Judith and then I can make another character who is a dude. (although I do like her so if we can keep her that'd be pretty rad too)

Caru said:
Judith is pretty open to chit chat, so I'd say she'd be fine with being closer friends with the other characters.
Harem RP is a RP with a bunch of girls yeah? Also I think the reason the guys aren't responding is because the notification system here is kinda iffy and they might not be getting any, although if you guys want I'd be down for you to kill off Judith and then I can make another character who is a dude. (although I do like her so if we can keep her that'd be pretty rad too)
Oh no, you don't have to kill anyone off. I wouldn't do that to anyone unless I had a good reason. And Harem RP is basically an rp where there's only one guy and a bunch of girls.

Post will come soon, if I can dig myself out of thos emotional rut I'm in. No need to worry about me. It comes from time to time due to my existential crisis, but it'll take a bit before I get in the mood.

I think I may be able to find small amounts of time in the upcoming days to post, but can I get some BBCode help? If I can get the format @Aldur and @Caru are using, that would be grand.

Semi professional bbcode thief simj22 is on the job!

@Sizniche

Code:
[bg= #340206][border= 1px dashed #fb7c5b]
[quote="Aldur"][bg= #340206][border= 1px dashed #fb7c5b]

[color=#fadb88][font=Montserrat]
your post here
[/color][/font]
[/border][/bg]

EDIT 1: Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back