• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

[IMG='width:1190px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/90/75/4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg[/IMG]

He slowly sat down, and picked at the grass, underneath him. He regretted coming to this miserable party. However, he did like the fact that no one really noticed him. And he wanted to keep it that way. Furiously picking at the grass, the smell of beer and alcohol lingered with the scent of barbecue. His white hair practically illuminated under the moonlight, and his blue eyes miserably stared at the dark green grass.

Cold, he pulled um his hood, and some white strands of hair fell over his eyes. He blew on them to get rid of them, but they brushed back to their original space. It feels nice—getting out of your own home. Getting out of the hospital all together. He picked at a strand of thread hanging from his navy sweatshirt, a small frown plastered on his face. The moonlight illuminating him made him look like a fallen angel, unsure of how to reach up to the heavens once more.

"Hey..you.." a boy started. Jude immediately looked up at the handsome figure. His blue eyes seem to pierce through Jude like a sharp dagger set aflame. "You want this beer? I'll feel like an alcoholic if I drink this whole six pack by myself."

Jude stared at the boy for a long moment, studying him as if he were some foreign star or an alien that fell onto Earth. He finally broke the silence with a small, fragile whisper, “U-uh.. no thank you.. beer isn’t good for your l-liver..” His voice sounded like an angel’s. It was soft and silky, yet delicate and fragile. It was as if his voice were soft and delicate clouds.

“Y-you should go back and have fun.. and I’ll just casually sit over here...” He squeaked. He really didn’t know what this guy’s motives were. And why the hell would a Roman God-like figure talk to him? Him of all people. He played with the strings of his sweatshirt, before looking deep into his arctic blue eyes. Jude’s own eyes gleamed with fear. He looked like a dear in headlights. Jude immediately looked down, his rosy cheeks tinging.

“A-anyways, I need to head home, soon. I’d waste your time...” he trailed off. He really hated getting approached by someone here. It really made him nervous.

Mood: Shy, Nervous, Scared. || Interacting With: COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 || Mentioned: N/A || Location: Afterparty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

210701645002202.gif

Alaska

giphy.gif

"How did I get lucky to get such a perfect best friend?" Alcohol tended to make the brunette very affectionate, last time she'd gotten drunk she'd cried over the phone telling Drake how much she loved him. Truly though, Alaska wouldn't have survived Westbrook without him by her side, especially with all the drama of the last month. People were finally starting to forget about the fact that she'd punched her brother in the face, but she still felt like an outcast most days.

Tonight was going to be good, but Alaska couldn't help the guilt that bubbled under the surface. It felt like there was nothing that could completely fix her relationship with her twin, even if they had mostly made up. Things were tense between them, as if one misstep could send their relationship back to shambles. She couldn't help feel that she was also to blame for pushing Kanen over the edge, she had been the catalyst of both fights and the huge falling out that happened after. She was desperate to chase those thoughts away, so she took another large chug from her cup.

"Take one of the three of us!" Alaska suggested, grabbing both of her friends and dragging them closer to pose between them. "You better send me that, I need a new background." She ordered after they'd taken the picture, taking the brunette's phone to type her number in so that Raven could send the photo to her. Though she wouldn't mind if Raven used that number to text her.

Soap Soap Winona Winona

Rory Quinn

He listened as Elizabeth starts talking about her childhood and it sounded like a dream. "Yeah, let's go get pizza. I'm a little early drunk a deep heard pizza helps." He got up checking his pockets. "It's on me. My childhood wasn't the absolute worse I did have parents who loved but they tried to hard". Rory checked his watch noticing the time. His dad told him to stay out as late as he wanted to make him feel better after the break up. He missed Angelina so much he could do anything without thinking of her but now he a girl near him. Maybe she was the one could fix him.
Dozeji Dozeji

Ryan looked over to where the man. He was very stoic and quiet frankly a little intimidating. Ryan had thought back to when they drove the truck. He did notice the man there too. Ryan didn't think much of it. "I mean we didn't really wreck the truck or anything. So we should be fine. If he tries anything I got your back." He said smiling. "Now about that business that you need to take care of." He said before taking a sip from his drink. "So how about we find those people you have business with then get back to having some time for the both of us?" He said before giving her a kiss. "Cause I always got your back."
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Grace
02B30F36-EEA7-4CF6-BE49-EF360761721D.gif
Grace smiled at Sawyer, reassured by her words. Of course she didn’t mind, but maybe they should do something she wants for a change. And hopefully it isn’t TP’ing a house this time around. “Okay, okay. Duly noted.” She told her laughing softly as Saywer let go of her hand. Grace didn’t know how she’d gotten so lucky, her smile widened noticing the fact she said our friends, maybe Sawyer was actually starting to like that social circle.

But of course, Grace wasn’t going to mention it. Instead biting her lip and looking around for familiar faces. “Right, friends.” She’d seen Alaska and Drake with Raven taking pictures, she thought it was best not to interrupt them. Looking outside she’d seen Ryder and Ash, perfect. She hadn’t caught up with her yet. They couldn’t do so with everyone but Grace wanted to see if her night was going as good as her own. With a tilt of her head to Sawyer, she made her way over there.

Giving an nod to Ryder in greeting, she spoke to Ash. “Hey! I’ve been looking for you since homecoming.. sorry we didn’t catch up sooner. But you look really pretty.” Grace gave a smile, hoping Ash wasn’t upset.

Looking to Mads, who’d she hasn’t really spoken to. Besides helping Drake with the proposal at the hockey game awhile ago, “Mads, my partner in holding signs. Oh what would i do without you.” Grace waved at him. “Sawyer, this is Mads.” Introducing them both.

Only now noticing a girl next to them, turning towards her, she hadn’t seen before. Staring at her with curiosity, Maybe she didn’t go to their school? “I don’t think we’ve met?” Furrowing her eyebrows, she was hanging out with Ash, and usually whoever Ash knew she knew. Then again, Grace didn’t know that Sawyer existed until a little over a month ago. “I’m Grace.” She extended a hand to her.

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona Rach Rach

Last edited:
Jace hesitated outside Bryan's house, letting out a light sigh while he looked up at it. This was probably a terrible idea. He hadn't planned on going to any after parties. It was just going to be a quick visit to homecoming, maybe hang out with a few people, then head back home to spend the rest of his night gaming. Or something. Then he got caught up flirting and dancing with Raven, and before he knew it he'd wound up in a conversation with her. As much as he hadn't wanted to run into Ash, she'd managed to put him right back into the same energetic mood that she'd taken him out of. By the time she walked away to go chat with someone else she had already planted the idea of heading to Bryan's after party in his head. He told her he'd consider it, giving a noncommittal answer, but in reality he'd pretty much already made up his mind. As much as he loathed the idea of seeing her and Ryder together yet again that night, a little encouragement from the cheerleader was more than enough to make that seem like a minor drawback of attending the party.

So there he was, grossly overdressed, standing in the driveway of Bryan's house. After a few moments a slight smirk intruded onto his face, amused by how easily one girl had basically peer pressured him into doing something he wasn't interested in. Jace might have to avoid her to make sure she didn't rope him into drinking or something. Nevertheless, it was time to see if there was anything fun about Bryan's famous parties.

Jace confidently strode in through the front door, heading straight for the kitchen after only a moment of glancing through the crowd of people. He'd been to a few of Bryan's parties, usually slipping in without an invitation, just to see what all of the fuss was about. Each time he'd left early, quickly getting bored after re-learning that high school parties were really all about the drinks. One of these days he'd need to take that lesson to heart and stop wasting his time. Until then, though, it proved an effective way to meet people and see the insides of other houses. He already knew exactly where he had to go for beverages and exactly how to get there. Even if experience had taught him that Bryan never stocked anything decent for his parties, it wouldn't hurt to check for something that actually tasted good. Besides, he didn't know where else to go.

One interesting thing about Bryan's parties, actually probably the only interesting thing, was that a lot of people from other schools attended them. There were always unfamiliar faces mixed in with the people he recognized. All potential sources of entertainment until he lost interest in socializing. Of course there were also plenty of familiar faces as well. On his way to the drinks he passed by the best girl, the fighty girl, and the boy who was undoubtedly responsible for the best choice of drinks at homecoming. He gave all of them a grin and a casual greeting on his way through, directing his attention at Raven in particular, before moving on to his real objective. Searching for something that had caffeine in it instead of alcohol. Just in case Bryan decided to have half decent judgement for once.

Winona Winona Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a

Drake
tumblr_inline_nehylvasDm1slk5sm.gif

When Raven suggested letting him take her next time, all he could do was laugh. "Raven, you deserve someone way better than me." He said, chuckling again at the idea and shaking his head. Taking Raven would be way too much for him. She was... well her. "Maybe Alaska can take you next time. You both like... partying." And probably a lot more. Awkwardly, he sipped from his cup, but a simple sip turned into downing the whole thing. Well, a little more wouldn't hurt.

He blushed a bit more when Raven made them redo the whole cheek kissing thing for a picture but he had to admit, it was a decent picture. And then he was being pulled over into a picture with both of them, his smile bright as he looked at the camera. "You both are so photogenic. It's like taking pictures with models." Drake joked as he grabbed a different bottle and refilled his cup. "Alright so like, what are we doing here? Just drinking or are we actually going to like... fudge, I don't know."

It was about then that Jace walked by. Of course Drake knew who he was -- Drake made it his mission to know who everyone was, and there was no denying how he'd looked at Raven. "Yo Jace!" He yelled after the guy. "Come over here, Raven was just talking about you." Obviously a lie as Drake took another swallow from his cup.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a

Raven
E6783116-9B42-4109-AC2A-A86EAAE9E9B5.gif
Raven took a long sip of her drink, eying Alaska over the rim of her drink at Drake’s idea, Raven wasn’t exactly sure she’d no to the little bird should she ask. Rolling her eyes at Drake’s comments, making a note to hang out with him more if he was just going to shower her with the compliments she deserved. Posting the photo they’d took onto social media, when Alaska took her phone.

She grinned at her. “I’ll be honored to be your background.” Chuckling as Drake tried to come up with plans for the trio to do. Noticing Jace walking by, with the grin still plastered on her face. Raven raising a brow when Drake decided to say they were talking about him. “Yes, i was.” Deciding to go with the lie Drake had told, although Raven could be very deceptive when she wanted to. She wasn’t trying too hard at the moment.

“We were just gushing about your amazing looks and dancing skills cupcake.” Giving him a playful wink.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona

~ Hajar Giles ~

"Yeah... " Hajar's eyes never left the gaze of the man across the floor, it was like two dogs sizing each other up before they fought over some scrap of meet in the junkyard, "Lets go find Paulie, he'll introduce us." She kissed his cheek and smiled, but there was a coldness in her movements as she grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together before pulling him towards the back of the warehouse where the DJ booth was and the small stage. "Just behind here..." Her eyes wandered off towards where she had last seen the angry looking guy but he was gone and that made her non-existent hackles bristle with anticipation. When she pushed through the curtains, she let go of Ryan's hand only to feel a large hand snap around her throat and yank her up on her tiptoes. "Stupid bitch, you fucked with the wrong people." This guy was big, tall as a fridge and wide as one, his first was equally large as it cracked into Hajar's jaw. Her lip split like a ripe melon, blood filled her mouth and she was certain that a tooth was loose in her mouth. She panicked for a minute, a year out of the game despite her constant rigorous training, she was frozen. Her finger tips pried and scratched at the guy's fingers as he continued to squeeze tighter and tighter. Her eyes wanted to roll back in her head but she forced them to stop, breathed in one could be her last woozy breathe then spat a mixture of spittle and blood into her attacker's eyes. He growled and rocked back on his heels, but that gave Hajar just enough time to slam her knee into his stomach, once, twice then a third and final time. He wheezed and dropped her, dropping backwards and clutching his sides. Hajar fell in a heap but she was up in a second, blood dribbled down down her chin as the grip marks around her throat started to puff up. "I am gonna fucking kill you..." She snarled, "Stay back Ryan."

Dak Dak

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

"Shit...Nothing now a days is good for you. You'll get cancer from this or that... AIDS for sleeping out.. Shit we're all dead men walking." Shiloh shrugged, he sounded like his grandfather, his eyes dropped down to the worn out Stetson in his lap before plopping it down on his head. "Nah.. I don't wanna be around any of those people right now. Fake little vapid shits." Shiloh snarled a little, but relaxed back into his chair again with a low sigh. "I'd rather sit out here, stare at the fire and the stars. Plus you seem nice, not empty and strange so... A little conversation is a nice little thing for me to." He shrugged his shoulders before leaning over, tossing another piece of wood onto the fire, watching the embers float upwards.

Emmi Emmi

When Hajar was lifted and punched her. Ryan's heart had pinged for a minute. Hajar was hurting. Oh hell no. When Hajar was finally let go she told him to not get involved. "Nope." He said as he full on tackled the mother fucker. He was built like a fridge but the man still went down. "You." He brought his right fist down on the guys face. "Don't." His left fist made contact."Get" His right fist made contact."To" His right again. "Hurt." His left fist."Her." He said bringing both fist down upon his face. His face was busted, and the man was down. Ryan got up slowly. His fists were covered in blood. "Next time. You die." He said to the man before going over to Hajar. "Are you alright, babe?" He asked looking over her.

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar watched him bounce forward and beat the snot out of the guy, it didn't give her any satisfaction and it was like a frost was coming off her body. "Yeah, I'm fine." Paul and two of the big bouncers gave skittering behind the curtain, the two bouncers grabbed the guy and started dragging the guy out through the back door. "Here...come here, come here." Paul gently pushed them both into a back room, it was a little green room where performers could chill before there set. "I'll be back guys, gimme a few minutes." He mumbled then slipped out the door, closing it gently behind him. Hajar stalked over the corner, her entire body was rigid as she leaned into the counter on her palms, spitting another mouthful of blood into the sink.

Dak Dak

Ryan follwed them to the green room with the preformers. He walked over to Hajar. "That mother fucker pissed me off." He said leaning against the wall. He knew Hajar was mad. He could see that much with her words. "So are we going to talk about this?" He asked. She was bloody and hurt. He felt bad for her. If he went first then he would of taken the hit for her. He didn't want to see her hurt. He felt hurt that his girl was hurt.

~ Hajar Giles ~

"Yeah we can talk about this because you were being a fucking idiot." Hajar growled and coughed, spitting out one more mouthful of blood before leaning down to take in a few mouthfuls of water then splitting it out into the sink. "You can't just do that..." She spun around and crossed her arms across her chest, "You can't just run in there and do my job for me? Do you realize how much face I've lost cause of that?" Her face darkened, "You made me look like a fool in front of that guy!" She waved her hand to the side, "He is gonna go and tell people that I let my boyfriend jump in front of me like that?" She sighed, "I could've figured out more information on why this fucker did this but no.. you jumped in and bashed his face in before I could do my thing." She coughed softly, shaking her head.

Dak Dak

Ryan's brow furrowed. She was angry at him for protecting her. He was protecting her from an asshole that hurt her. "Do you wanna know why I did that? Do you wanna know why I attacked him? I did it cause you have my heart. You are my everything. And when someone hurt's that I don't like it. So I did what I know I could do. I attacked them because I love you. I protect what I love." He looked at her. He put his hand on her shoulder. "If you lose face because someone that loves defended you, then they're dumb. So if your mad at me be mad for loving you." He wanted to storm out and have a smoke, but this was something he was going to have to deal with either way.

~ Hajar Giles ~

"Jesus.." Hajar wanted to throw her hands up in the air and storm out of the room but something was stopping her, she use to have a temper that could turn on a dime but he did things to her mind, it was messing with her. "You can't just argue with me that you did that out of love and you just can't pull out this reason out.." She grumbled then grabbed a towel from the side table, pressing the towel to her lips as the blood started to flow again. "That's how his world works Ryan, you get beat then you beat them down for hurting you, you earn respect that way and I have shit respect if someone is attacking me wildly in a club like that."

Dak Dak

Ryan got even angrier as she spoke about respect. "Not helping someone that was hurt. If that's how you lose respect then that's stupid." He said looking at her. His eyes were sad but angry at the same time. He didn't like that someone loses respect for getting help. "Look, If you get in trouble for that then I will take the blame. I did it. But I won't stand for it." He said leaning against the wall. He was mad, not at her, but at the other people that followed in that logic. "I'm gonna help you in whatever problems you deal with, because I love you to not help." He said. That logic was flawed.

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

[IMG='width:1190px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/90/75/4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg[/IMG]
The nerd sighed, playing with his sweatshirt's strings. He awkwardly shifted, feeling self conscious. Was his hair brushed enough? Did he have any eye boogers? His back had been sore since the incident, and a piercing heading practically split open his head. His blue eyes rested on the Roman God, who had spoken.

"Shit...Nothing now a days is good for you. You'll get cancer from this or that... AIDS for sleeping out.. Shit we're all dead men walking." He shrugged, his gaze shifted from Jude himself to the worn out cowboy hat in his lap. He wore the hat as Jude's eyes widened. He admired the style of cowboys and their wear. Even though it wasn't his taste, he still appreciated the way it looked. "Y-Yeah..." He nervously laughed, not sure what he was talking about, but decided to go with it.

"Nah.. I don't wanna be around any of those people right now. Fake little vapid shits." Jude winced at his profanity, dying to ditch him and run away, but decided that was rude. Truth be told, he felt a bit too afraid of the boy who had approached him. Fiddling with his thumbs, he wasn't exactly sure what to say. "U-Uhm.. that's a bit too.. much? You probably don't know some people here, so you shouldn't assume everyone's f-fake..." he whispered, stuttering a little. Perhaps that was a bad move, since this teenager was obviously bad news from the way he talked, at least in Jude's opinion. "I'd rather sit out here, stare at the fire and the stars. Plus you seem nice, not empty and strange so... A little conversation is a nice little thing for me to." He shrugged his shoulders before leaning over, tossing another piece of wood onto the fire, watching the embers float upwards.

Jude's eyes widened, as he stared at the crackling fire. The flames gracefully danced, as if teasing him and reminding him that he doesn't have anyone that warm and bright in his life. "Y-You like stars?" he managed to finally stay, turning over to look at him. His bright blue eyes lit up, as the fire's light lightened up his skin and his hair. "I.. like the view here. I can.. just sit here. Watch them up there." He let himself weakly smile, and gazed up at the illuminating stars hanging above him.

His hand slowly reached up, the fire making him glow like some supernatural being. His white hair blew in the wind, as his rosy cheeks tinged from embarrassment, but he didn't care. "Sometimes, I wonder, are the stars up there really your deceased loved ones? I used to.. I used to think, when I was a kid, that my mother was up there, watching me. Watching me do everything. Stealing cookies from the cookie jar, defending someone..." he trailed off, his ears grew warmer.

"O-Oh.. sorry about that.." He blushed.
"Stars and planets are just... important to me.."

Mood: Self Conscious, Milquetoast, Interested. || Interacting With: COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 || Mentioned: N/A || Location: Afterparty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

giphy.gif

Mads
687474~1.GIF
"Absolutely, I'm totally in!" He said making his way over to Ryder. Taking the beer he offered him, he was shocked that Ryder was being so friendly, he wasn't rude at homecoming, but had made a complete 180 seeming much more warm towards him. "I got your back Ryder." He smiled his big dopey smile opening his beer taking a sip when someone came up beside him and got his attention. "Yea there's a cooler under here." He reached under the table pulling out a cooler. "It's mostly Millers, but there might be something better in the kitchen" He opened up the cooler and picked up a beer handing it to her. "I'm Madison, me and my sister just moved here as well." He heard Ash calling Scarlett over and looked up and over at her, "Looks like us newbies have been recruited" He gave her a sideways smirk before making his way over to next to Ryder he threw his arm over his shoulder and gave Ash a look, pointing across the table. "Go hangout with your teammate" He shooed her across the table. He let his arm fall off of Ryder's shoulder. "Be prepared to loose" He smiled, looking between the two girls, he took a moment before he had actually saw Scarlett. It was dark and crowded in Bryan's house, he hadn't gotten a good look at her before, but now, where she stood across from him, he took her all in. His smile plastered his face and he looked at Scarlett, picking up a pong ball. "So are you girls ready to loose?"

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a Rach Rach

Carter
sa.gif
Carter realized that tonight was no longer about her, and she definitely knew she was going to be the one driving home unfortunately, but it was kinda her fault that Mason was now in a mood, and needed to blow off steam.
"You need something stronger than that." She went into the kitchen, she pretty much knew Bryan's kitchen like the back of her hand between all the parties she had gone to here, and the few mistakes she had made with him. She opened the cabinets above the skin pulling down two shot glasses, and a bottle of kahula and pouring them to the top. "I've got you tonight. Okay?" She handed him his shot, and waited for him to finish it, before handing him the second one. She took his beer from his hand. "A little Mind Eraser to restart the night." She tried to smile, but was really forcing it. She knew Mason was broken, and the best thing she knew how to do for him was keep him from talking to June, about June, and keeping him far away from June.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
~ Hajar Giles ~

"Ryan..Fucking..Shit." Hajar threw the towel across the room, "What are you doing to me?!" She wanted to scream in frustration and punch something, "I don't understand what the hell you've done to me? I can't get it clear thoughts when I'm with you, you're driving me nuts." Hajar stamped her foot and went across the room, then slapped the bar across the door with her growl, locking it. She stalked back over to Ryan and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him against her. "What am I gonna do with you here..." Her heart started thumping in her chest and the blood in her head was pulsing. "Oh fuck me." She muttered and pulled him against her, pressing his lips into hers and she snaked her arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

Dak Dak

Ryan kissed her. He was mad but still loved her so much. He pulled back away from her for a second. "That's called love. I didn't know what it felt like earlier. But when I saw that man hurt you my body moved on it's own. I couldn't sit back and see someone put their hands on my world. We'll follow it together." He said kissing her again. He slowly moved her over to the couch and laid her down. He was angry, but he didn't care he wanted her.

~~~~Fade to black~~~~​

Scarlet
scarsm.gif

Scarlet met his introduction with a grin. Already nicer than her classmates in Chicago, so this was a good start. "Nice to meet you, Madison." Funny name, but she wasn't going to ask - didn't really care all that much to. "Thanks." Suddenly, a girl from across the way managed to wave over her attention. Surprised at the sudden and easy acceptance at this party, Scar let out a breath of relief. Madison led the way over to the guy and gal stationed by the beer pong set-up. So far, all the information she knew was that the other dude was named Ryder and this pretty girl was convinced that some stranger could win a game or two of beer pong; thankfully, the latter was correct. If she could win a game of horseshoe and tap into her old party girl mentality, Scar could crank something out.

Glancing at Mads before making her way to the blonde girl that called her over, Scarlet offered a similar smile in greeting. "I'm Scarlet. You can call me Scar, if you want." Setting down her beer on the corner of the table, she was already starting to feel comfortable in her environment. "We'll wipe the floor with them." The girl picked up a stray ping pong ball and rolled it around between her palms. She glanced to each person surrounding the table. How was everyone so attractive here? Something in the water, maybe. She met Mad's gaze from across the way and her eyes gave a slight crinkle. "Weird, I was about to ask you the same thing."

Suddenly, another stranger was able to rip away her attention. More pretty girls. Scar blinked a few times in surprise and gripped the ball in just one of her palms so she could shake Gorgeous Grace's hand. "Hi. I'm new. Well-- that's not my name, I just moved here from Chicago. My name's Scarlet." Stumbling over her words, now overwhelmed with new faces and names, Scar felt a hot sensation run up her neck and creep into her cheeks; an embarrassed blush was about to form. Releasing from the handshake, the girl gave the back of her neck a rub and laughed awkwardly. A third lovely girl caught her attention, so Scarlet offered a wave in greeting. "Scarlet." No wonder everyone wants to go to Westbrook High, geez.

Hazel eyes shifting to Ash, Scar cleared her throat. "Nice to meet you guys. You're all so friendly."

Dazzle Dazzle Winona Winona Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Mason
[IMG='width:248px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/82ffc908c66306f333cdcfd8f5410788/tumblr_inline_p2iw65uJ991u2gcp5_500.gif[/IMG]

He didn't really say much as he followed Carter into the kitchen, nasty can of beer in hand. As he did so, his eyes trailed over the other party goers at Bryan's -- mainly, of course, the girls. At least now without June in the picture, he could actually go back to his old, familiar ways of bad decisions. How perfect.

"Whatever the hell works." Mason grumbled, taking the shot and handing the shot glass back to her before taking the next one. Two down, and both tasted horrible, but at least it would blackout what had happened. "Girls are stupid. No, no, girls aren't stupid. Relationships are. Dating." He shook his head and slammed the next glass down on the counter.

Mason leaned back against it, and ran a hand through his hair, causing it to fluff up more than he typically liked. But hey, it was mad and could care less right now. "I just shouldn't date. I don't even have time. I just... I need Ari, and nothing else." It was weird to be able to talk about her now that everyone, well, now.

Dazzle Dazzle

Aaron Ollila

Aaron didn't like parties- not the way most people seemed to, at least. There were people and dancing, and Aaron wasn't particularly fond of either. However, there were drinks- that much was guaranteed- and there were few things Aaron liked better than a drink. He tapped his fingers against his thigh as he sipped at his beer, droopy eyes scanning the crowd as he looked for his brother. Of course he had lost him- of course. Expecting Casper to simply stay by his side in a crowded, loud environment had been stupid. The kid- and Casper was most definitely still a kid to him, even if Casper was technically a few minutes older- was forgetful, and had a tendency to wander towards anything he found interesting. Add that he liked crowded areas even less than Aaron, and they were in for a disaster.

Maybe he should walk around. There was more to this house than just what he could see, right?

He dismissed the idea. Casper was old enough to know better than to wander off, and he could deal with the consequences of it. And then Aaron thought about what the consequences might be. He could get drunk, or high, which while something Aaron was intent on doing, wasn't something he was about to let his twin get away with. Worse, he could get lost, and scared- or, worst of all, he could come on to someone. The idea of his brother getting lucky was nearly enough to make Aaron gag.

He had to find him.

With a sigh, Aaron pushed off the wall he was on and began weaving through the crowd, not giving much care about knocking into people. With luck, he'd locate his brother before he had a chance to get into too much trouble. Of course, Aaron reminded himself, luck never seemed to be on his side, did it?

OPEN

~`*`~

Casper Ollila

Aaron liked parties. Casper had no idea why, but he seemed drawn to them for some ungodly reason. He didn't know about the drinking, or the drugs, but he did know about the people, and how much Aaron disliked just about everyone in the entire world.

For all Casper knew, Aaron even disliked him. It certainly felt like it most days. Still, he tried to do right by him. He'd come to this party after all, hadn't he? And he hated parties. But their parents had made it clear that Aaron wasn't allowed to go by himself, no matter how much of a fit he was ready to throw, so Casper had offered to tag along. Of course, when he'd offered to tag along, he'd forgotten how worn out going to homecoming might leave he, and now he kind of just wanted to go home. So he did the next best thing, and headed outside. Of course, he had told Aaron where they were going. At least, he thought he had. He had a very clear memory of telling Aaron, Aaron nodding his head apathetically as usual, and then heading outside.

It didn't really matter now, did it? He was as clear of the party as he was likely to get any time soon, and he felt like he could breathe for the first time that night. He took a step away from the doorway, sighing quietly as he looked around the outside. It felt like there were still too many people, but then again, Casper's perfect amount of people was often Aaron and his dad, just the three of them on a trip. When was the last time they'd all just taken a trip together? His heart ached for the chance of another.

One step led to another, and Casper wandered further away from the door before plopping down, just breathing, looking around, and wishing he had his sketchbook. His hands itched for something to do, and, unable to draw, settled for picking at each other.

OPEN​

Carter
sa.gif
She hadn't ever heard him talk about Ari out loud before. "Mason.." She reached out resting a hand on his forearm. "Don't let this dictate everything in your life." She took a sip of his beer, dropping her hand from his arm. "She is just as confused as the rest of us right now. It wasn't right of course, but you can't keep dwelling on it. It will just eat you up inside."
She bit her lip, she wanted to say something but decided against it.
"You'll find someone, someday, that deserves you and Ari." Reaching up she attempted to fix his hair. "We're 17 nothing should be serious right now." She dropped her hands to either side of his neck. "Look at me" She looked up at him eyes wide with her eyebrows raised. "This might feel like the worst thing in the world right now. But I promise you, it's not going to stay like this"
Winona Winona

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar had heard Paulie knocking at the door but she didn't care in the heat of the moment, but after it was all done and she was curled up next to Ryan with her head on his chest, her body just relaxed into a puddle. "I love you Ryan Maxwell... What the hell is wrong with us?" She stayed close for a moment, but then got and shuffled over to the lost clothes and slowly tugged them on. The noise from beyond the room had gone quiet and slower, the club was starting to empty out for last call. "I don't think we're gonna get any business done tonight love.." She sighed softly, "You are just wonderful Ryan... I'm sorry for yelling at you like I did.."

Dak Dak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back