• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mads
tumblr_mxj0zlYAAC1smmprvo1_250.gif

Mads was glad to have Scar in bio with him, his eyes kept drifting over to her, he was pretty sure he was distracting her all class. She had been distracting him at least anyways. He was starting to feel like himself around Scarlet, now that they had a date in place, at least he could feel like they were on the same page. He looked down at the small chestnut colored hair girl with a grin, he was happy to have someone to walk to lunch with.

His face matched Scarlet's surprise when the door slammed open and out came a brunette that was being physically carried out of the cafe, "I think.. Its Ryder's sister.." He wasn't too sure, but she did look a lot like him. "Last Monday Ryder started a fight in the cafe, this week its his sister, jeez" The twins seemed to like resolving their issues with their fists.

Rach Rach

Casper Ollila

Casper slid into the seat next to Neck Tie, setting his tray down delicately. He looked up at Jace curiously as Neck Tie spoke to him, curious. Not one to be impolite, Casper smiled and waved when introduced, nodding a bit for good measure. He was indeed Casper.

When Neck Tie mentioned they weren’t in the same class, Casper began to nod again, only to pause and give him a surprised glance when he said it was sad they weren’t in the same classes. Sure, they realized it probably didn’t mean much, but that didn’t stop it from meaning something, right? Even if that something was that he was serious about wanting to be friends- which, sure, Casper was sitting at a table with him and one of his friends, but he still worried.

And then he was giving Jace food, and Casper couldn’t help but blink, looking between the pair. He didn’t come from a family that shared food like that, and seeing it surprised him. People really did that.

Of course, then Neck Tie was speaking to Casper again, drawing his attention away from the fish cake. Impressed by what Neck Tie had said about Jace, he turned to Jace, eyes wide as he nodded.

“That’s really cool,” Casper said quietly, not quite able to help a giggle as Neck Tie hiccuped, turning to look at him.

“It’s alright.”

Casper hadn’t expected the food sharing to extend to him, and his eyes widened yet again as Neck Tie gave him more fries. He looked at the now increased amount of food on his plate, and found himself wondering how he was going to eat all of it.

Then, Neck Tie mentioned someone else who Casper had never heard of before. They didn’t ask, not yet, scared to be laughed at or worse. What if Nova was someone he should know, right? Neck Tie kept talking, and Casper just listened, opening his bag and pulling out his sketchbook and pencil case.

At least I know what Minecraft is… Casper thought to himself as the topic came around to it, opening his sketchbook and preparing to doodle like he usually did during class.

But then he was being asked if he had played it before, and Casper looked up at Neck Tie as he admitted, “Not really…” He quickly added, “I don’t really play a lot of games, but I’ve heard Minecraft is a lot of fun!”

Deciding a better time to ask probably wouldn’t come, Casper asked, still smiling a bit, “Who’s Nova?”

Chase

original.gif

Luckily Rae didn't say anything else about the fight and followed along with his change of subject. He would make sure to check on his little sister later, and he'd definitely have to thank Jamie for saving his lunch date from the hurricane that was Alaska. For now, he was going to focus all of his attention on the brunette sitting beside him. He'd promised her a good lunch and he was going to follow through on that.

"Well I noticed you existed. If you ever need a study buddy I'm always up for it." He offered, smiling over at her. They barely knew each other, but Chase was incredibly comfortable around her for someone he just met. Rae was shy it seemed, but it was such a huge contrast to the chaos he was constantly surrounded by that he found it quite cute.

"Do you maybe wanna go to the apple orchard this weekend?" He asked, a little hesitantly. There was always the chance she'd say no, considering she had just met him, but it was worth a shot.

Dazzle Dazzle

Alaska

image0.gif

The brunette let out a little squeak as Jamie pretended to drop her, glaring up at him as he finally set her down upright. It felt nice to actually touch the ground again after being carried around like a child. The smirk on his face made her even more infuriated, he looked so proud of himself for his little joke that she was glad she'd accidentally punched him in the chest. She understood why he was friends with her brothers now, they all seemed to enjoy pissing her off. What a guy thing to do.

At least he had the decency to agree that Lexi had in fact deserved the beating Alaska had given her, which made her hate him a little less. She could tell he was holding back a laugh and it made her like him a little more, not that she'd tell him that. There was no way she was going to forgive him so easily.

Anyone else would've sent her straight to Principal Nona's office to be suspended for probably the rest of the month, but not Jamie. It was surprising that he was letting her go, especially since she'd probably concussed Lexi with the plastic tray. Hopefully the blonde bitch wouldn't show her face around school for a few days so she could calm down and stop herself from being put in juvie.

"Hey, you punched Evan in the nose so hard it fractured in three places." She shot back at his comment about letting Lexi get to her, remembering quit well how impressed she'd been as a freshman watching the senior boy. That had been the beginning of her little crush on her brother's team mate, though she'd never admitted it or dared to act on it. Now it was two years later and she'd honestly almost completely forgotten about Jamie, surprising because who could forget Jamie.

"Thanks, Jamie." She smiled at the older boy, thankful that he was understanding. Maybe her mother wouldn't have to find out about what had happened at school today and her grounding wouldn't last any longer.

"I know you're an adult now, but Ryder and I are throwing a huge party for our birthday and Halloween. It'd be cool to see you there." She offered, shrugging as nonchalantly as possible. Maybe it was wrong to invite a TA to a high school party, but Alaska was beyond caring about rules like that. Besides, he was friends with her brothers so one of them would've invited him anyways.

Rach Rach

Last edited:

ea64416f02aefa7f56fe3937547ed047.png

10cf5cf8161657c4434ab8789f45e1cf.png

4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg
Jude was walking in the hallways, his lips were forming a thin, straight line, concentrating on something. Of course, when June told him to leave her alone, he just nodded and told her that if she needs anyone to talk to, he'll be there, and silently walked away. He respected June's personal space. Sighing, the blue eyed boy was hungry, and definitely craved for some calories. He smiled, the scent of chicken and potatoes lingering in the air, awaiting for hungry teenagers to pounce on the meal.

His head hurt a lot, and it killed the boy too much. He rubbed on the bloodied band-aid, and sighed. Getting hit with a wine-bottle hurt more than getting shoved in a wall. His sneakers squeaked in the hallway, as he looked around for the cafeteria. Since he had arrived late into the year, he didn't know where most of his classes where, and he definitely did not know where the lunchroom was.

Casually walking about, he yawned, and looked over to the left. Hearing the sound of multiple hurried footsteps, he didn't think much of it. He just thought they were hungry kids in dire need of food. But when a cold, manly hand grasped onto Jude shoulder and grabbed him. Some arms came and grabbed him as well. Alarmed, he kicked the ground, desperate to get away, but the ones who caught him were holding him back. His arm and his leg ached like living hell, as he shouted at them to let go.

It was no use. Jude was too weak against about five or four strong teenagers. He was struggling under their grasp. “H-Hey! Let me go!” He shouted, while they arrived outside behind the school. The back of the school had gravel and rocks plastered all over. There were some flower beds near the school’s walls, though, filled with happy sunflowers and bright red roses with feminine white daisies and other beautiful plants.

He was immediately thrown on the ground, shrieking upon impact. His knees were scraped against the cold, hard rocks of the ground, and sharp pain flooded Jude. He grimaced, gritting his white teeth. “What are you guys--” He felt two pairs of hands grab him, keeping him in place. He struggled to break free, but failed.

“You know the drill already,” a boy sneered. His bulging muscles made Jude nervous. He wore a sleeveless dark violet hoodie with foreign symbols. A girl next to him with short hair and feline like amber eyes sneered.

3996008a14f65f6b8eb439b9f0225b8c.jpg

He felt sharp clopping on the rocks ahead of him. He glanced up, and his eyes widened with fear. His mouth was left agape, staring at her as she walked over with her athletic friend. “Hehehe, Cassie, that tickles! Why are you dragging me all the way outside the building? And is the blindfold really necessary?” Lillie asked, giggling. She tugged at the velvet black blindfold that was draped across her beautiful eyes.

Lillie really didn’t understand why her ‘friend’ was dragging her outside the school. Her vision was completely black, so she couldn’t see anything, meaning she’s afraid what Cassie did. It could just be a harmless gift, maybe even an expensive one, but she knew Cassie couldn’t afford such a large present.

When the blindfold was lifted, her eyes widened as she witnessed Jude apprehended by a whole group of her 'friends'. He struggled under their grasp, but when he had noticed Lillie, he paused, petrified, practically turned into stone. Cassie grinned, and shouted, "Cassie and her crew's secret recipe--Nerd Flavored Birthday Cake!" She looked over at the girl with feline eyes, who smirked and took out a carton of eggs from her school bag. She grabbed two eggs, and threw them at Jude. The eggs cracked and broke upon impact, bright yellow yolk dripped down his head and from his face. "Two eggs--!"

The muscular boy dumped a bag of flour on him, causing Jude to cough violently. "Some flour--!" Another girl with curly blond hair and wide green eyes poured a lot of vegetable oil on him. "Vegetable oil to make it extra moist--!"

A boy with long brown hair dumped a bunch of baking powder on him. "Baking powder--!"

Cassie held up something in a large bottle. The liquid inside was dark brown, and it looked dense. She opened the bottle and poured the whole thing on Jude, who was wincing the whole time. "And a secretttttttt liquid.~" She threw the bottle on the ground, and watched it roll away. She looked over at a shocked Lillie, and the whole group shouted, "Happy Birthday, Lillieeeeeeee.~" Glancing over at Lillie, Cassie smirked and asked, "Well? Did you like it?"

Lillie stared at Jude, watching him shake and cough. The powder and liquids were all over the place, especially on him. Pursing her lips, she mischievously grinned, flashing her pearly white, straight teeth. "Such a shame we couldn't get candles..." She laughed. "Thank you.~" The group laughed, as Jude blushed bright red, humiliated. She bent down, trying to reach Jude's level. She scrunched her nose in disgust, and turned away, pinching her nose. "Dear god--Cassie, what was that?"

Cassie smiled. "Fish sauceeeee.~" The group gagged in disgust, followed by laughter. "Dumped a whole lot in there. Won't go away easily." Lillie beamed, snorting.

Mood: Joyful (Lillie), Humiliated (Jude) || Interacting With: Emmi Emmi || Mentioned: N/A || Location: Behind the School

tumblr_o4pn12OGjA1v1jpz2o1_400.gif

Mason & Adriane
Vest Boi.gif ADRIANE.jpg

She wasn't wrong, although none of Adriane's "alternative motives" had totally bothered him. For the most part, he didn't get the worst part of the whole deal. Money, clothes, etc. -- and all he had to do was follow Adriane around, and... well... that wasn't really something that bothered him. Despite what she'd put him through, yes, Mason still loved her. How could he not? Adriane had given him everything he could want in life, and who would be annoyed about having to be Adriane's bitch? She was hot -- there was no denying that, and... umm... yeah, she totally had other benefits than just being hot.

Mason's jaw tightened as Carter spoke and he looked down at his hands clasped together. When she'd squeezed his wrist, Mason had froze, unsure of how to react, but now it was easier to think without her touching him. "I never asked you to pick me up after she left, and I wasn't broken or anything. I didn't need any help." He replied. "And when I was with her, I was happy."

It was about then that Adriane came walking into the cafeteria, her eyes scanning around until they fell on Mason, who was of course sitting with Carter. Her blue eyes narrowed as she walked over, shooting a dirty look at Carter before she walked up to Mason, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing a kiss to the side of his cheek. "Hey, handsome. Are you ready to go get lunch?"

Mason glanced over at her, giving a small smile. "Uh, yeah. Let's go." He said, standing up and giving Carter one last, small smile. "I'll see you when we get back, okay?"

"I'll catch up in a minute. I just want to have a little girl moment with Carter." Adriane gave Mason a sweet smile, then turned to Carter, her smile falling as she did. "What are you telling him?" She asked, eyes narrowing as she did.​

Last edited:
Maisie
Maisie smiled at Annie, making a mental note at his words. She complied with Lewis, refilling her drink and settling in the car. Despite the semi-nice conversation they'd had, She was still on the fence about Lewis, sure he seemed nice. Only time will tell right? Her thoughts were conflicted with her feelings, she just wished nothing would've changed. Sara and her had a plan, as soon as she turned 18 they were just leave. Maisie just thought she'd never decide to leave without her. The hour went by quickly for her, her thoughts distracting her as they pulled up to the house. Her eyes took in the house, curious where she'd stay for the next... who knows. "Nice place.." Giving a small nod.
"Is.. it just you who lives here?" Maisie looked around for a sign of anyone else living in the house, maybe other foster kids. Or his own family.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

80E03A79-ED5A-4E46-8FE1-A08C7EED2B7B.gif
June
June finally felt relief when taking pictures. She felt like it was forever ago that she took nature shoots and felt her shoulders relax at the thought of it. But, one thing was ruining it and it was Adriane. She couldn’t get what she said out of her head. She was right and she hated it. Unlike Georgia, she knew exactly where June was and played it to her cards. And it was difficult to judge what to do next, besides wanting to punch her or something.

Despite taking relaxing pictures of nature she knew she needed to eat. At a time like this, she hated the unavoidable weakness of hunger. And this time, she had to go to the cafeteria. Naturally, she was late after hearing chaos happening within and deciding she was having none of that. But, she was thankful it passed with the help of a... teacher? Maybe a teacher. She hadn’t really remembered the faces of everyone yet. Therefore, she walked in and paused as she saw Grace and Sawyer. She remembered glancing on Twitter and seeing her name. She wasn’t exactly sure why, but it seemed to have something to do with Grace. She panicked and looked around, well maybe she could talk to Alaska! No, she’s fuming still. Her eyes fell to Carter and she saw Mason too. Then Adriane entered the picture. Hell no. She could talk to Stu and Jace, but it wasn’t her place.

She had to bite the bullet then. She approached the two with her head slightly down. “Hey... Grace, Sawyer.” She said with a small wave.

Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Grace
372499d8-da20-4f20-a3f1-120ed1ae5ba9-gif.530330
Grace looked up when Sawyer came up to her, she was glad that she believed her. She sighed and nodded in agreement. This whole school was at each-other's throats today, it was stupid. Hardly made sense for tensions to run high, why can't everyone just.. stop being themselves for a little while. Grace pulled out her phone and stared at twitter, refreshing for any new tweets. Wasn't a good idea of her to do, Grace knew that. But she couldn't help but want to find out what was the whole reason behind the rumors. "Honestly, Sawyer. You tell me.. because literally none of this makes sense." She threw the phone on the table probably a little too harshly. "I'm sure i'd know if i ever slept with anyone." Furrowing her brows. "With a boy, nonetheless." Shaking her head in disbelief.

Turning her head slightly when June walked up to them. This time it wasn't June's fault Grace's name was all over the internet.. Right? "Hey.." Even if she started the rumors or not. Which Grace doubted at the moment, obviously that didn't work out for her last time. But she couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Grace knew she had feelings for Mason. And today was probably a whirlwind with her, seeing Mason after his.. thing with Alaska. "You okay?" She asked checking in. After a moment of hesitation Grace couldn't help but want to know why June was mentioned in the tweets. Did she know something? "Do you know anything about this? Grace nudged the phone on the table in her direction.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Moonshadow Moonshadow

~ Lewis Wells ~

"Yeah." Lewis shrugged and grabbed his backpack from the floor of the back seat, along with Annie's vest as Annie bolted out of the backseat and sprinted into the opening garage. "You can have the upstairs masters, I have the one downstairs, it's got a bed and desk and dresser plus a closet." He waved his hand towards the set up steps as he walked into the kitchen, tossing his bag on the kitchen table. "We'll go over some rules and stuff once you're all settled, I'll be outside if you need." Lewis gave her a friendly smile then headed off down the hall towards his own room. He changed into a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt then headed outside with Annie on his heels. "Come on Miss Annie... lets get you brushed and cleaned up." He gave the dog a rub behind the ears, patting the table outside so she could jump up to eye level with him. He just smiled and enjoyed the puppy love as he stood outside and started brushing her, humming a tune of his own quietly.

Soap Soap

Rae:
tumblr_o0b3lo40AA1tlmbsuo4_250.gif

She bit her lip looking away from him quickly and down at her lunch tray when he told her that he had noticed her. She was trying to fight back a huge smile, but wasn't doing a good job at it. It was only when he asked her to go apple picking that she felt her entire face heat up and go red. She couldn't look up from her plate right away.

She starred down for what felt like an eternity, before she was able to actually acknowledge that he had even said anything. "Yea..." She said pulling herself together to actually look at Chase. 'man, his eyes are so pretty.' She thought to herself meeting his eyes. "Yea. I'd really like that." Her eyes were bright, she felt happy for the first time since moving to Westbrook.

a z u l a a z u l a

Carter
tenor.gif

Carter didn't have time to respond before Adriane had come and stolen Mason away. But once she had asked what she had been talking to Mason about, she knew she had rattled her cage a bit. She knew better than anyone how tough that was to do, but it was different now, Carter was different now. She smirked to herself. "Oh, nothing you need to worry about." She stood up slinging her messenger bag over her shoulder. "Just being a good friend"

She copied her from early that day, narrowing her eyes at her, unwavering grin. She walked past her knocking into Adriane's shoulder before leaving the cafeteria, flipping her hair over her shoulder. You could see the confidence in her walk, she was so proud of herself for one, standing up to Adriane, and two not just decking her without a second thought.

Winona Winona

Raven

92a1c69d-001a-44d2-8698-05fbadef1697-gif.530072
Raven made her way out of the only class she actually attended, uninterested in making more problems for herself. She definitely didn't have an appetite, or seeing most of the people that were likely at lunch. She walked out the backdoor of the school. Pulling out a cigarette. Raven hardly smoked, but it seemed to be a thing with her now, acting out of character wasn't particularly new with the brunette. Leaning against the wall and lighting it. Putting it to her lips and taking a long puff, taking a double take at whatever was going on with the boy across from her. She furrowed her brows watching as a few kids threw thing on him. Taking the cigarette out of her mouth, but still keeping a grip on it. Walking over towards them. "Alright, c'mon freshies. I'm more than sure you've had your fun." Giving a death glare to the girl with the bangs. "Get outta here before you all get caught by someone else who's else nicer than me." Despite the number of people Raven just didn't care. She was not to be messed with today. Or anyday for that matter. Raven wasn't going to let this rag-tag group of tough wannabes just be shit to someone for the fun of it. Living on the rougher side of town well.. let's just say Raven knew how to handle herself incase someone ever decided to bother her on her way home.

"Go." She tilted her head back towards the school. Her eyes never leaving the girl in front of her. Waiting until they decided to finally give up on being assholes, before turning to the boy, reaching a hand down to him indicating for him to take it, pulling him up to stand. "You okay?" She asked, it was obviously a stupid question. She took it back almost right after she said it."Right, you should go get.." She trailed off. "Maybe you should try the boys locker room, a shower will help take all that shit off of you." Raven shook her head in disbelief that some people were even worse than she was.

Emmi Emmi

Scarlet
scareyebrow.gif

Scar could vaguely remember who Ryder was, but was eventually able to connect the name to the boy that had been on Mads' side of the beer pong table the night they met. Her eyebrows rose slightly. Must be a rowdy family, she assumed. Scarlet glanced up at him and grimaced a little, wrinkling her nose. "Well, I'm just glad I'm not on her bad side. Not like I'm on any side, but..." She didn't know Ryder's sister; Hell, she didn't even know the girl's actual name. "Do you think it's family tradition to fight on Monday's?" Scar asked, amused with a smile now crossing her face.

She was joking with him now, and it was the first moment she realized that she didn't feel nervous or awkward. That's a good sign, she thought, relieved. A few students were leaving through the same doors that the angry girl had been pulled through, and Scar took advantage, grabbing the door before looking back to Mads. With one, long sweeping motion of her arm, she prompted him to head inside with eyes gleaming. "Hungry?"​

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofxhuDoK1ravrtw_1280.gif
Maisie nodded, she knew there was going to be rules. Of course there was, there always was. She walked up the stairs, looking around before finding the room that was supposedly hers. Walking into the room, it was.. nice. It wasn't as crammed as the other places she'd stood at. More importantly.. it was shocking to her that she actually had a room to herself. Maisie never had her own room before. Throwing the backpack on the bed, glancing around the room. It could be worse, walking over to the dresser and staring at the mirror for a few seconds. Maisie didn't doubt that this wasn't going to last, but she might as well go along with it in the moment right? Biting her lip before wandering to the window in the bedroom. Opening it and looking at the way down, nodding she closed it. If she ever needed to.. sneak out. Shouldn't be a problem. Maisie went downstairs, curious eyes still scanning every inch of the house as she made her way outside to Lewis.

Approaching him she hesitated before she spoke. "So.. rules." Maisie waited for him to continue about what he wanted her to do or stay away from.. it wasn't new to her. People had treated her like she was a criminal just because they had someone they didn't know staying in their house. But that's exactly it. None of them knew her, and that was the problem with them, always so quick to judge, treating her like she.. well. It doesn't matter. Leaning against the bricks outside of the home. While she waited for him to speak.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Last edited:
Sawyer
Sawyer leaned back in her seat when June walked up, giving her a nod of acknowledgement and retreating into her own head when Grace started talking to her. Sawyer could vaguely understand why Bryan would do what he did, he was attention starved, the kid just wanted everyone to pay attention to him. He got what he wanted most of the time. After all, in a brain like that kid's any attention was good attention. Of course Lexi was just a piece of shit trying to get at Ryder most likely. No other explanation needed. But this other person on Twitter? Sawyer couldn't seem to wrap her head around that one. Who the hell had decided, 'hey let's turn this around on Grace, that'll go well.'? At least they were smarter than Bryan in their approach. They couldn't be that smart though. Everyone left a trail and Sawyer just needed someone who could track it. But that wasn't what was at the forefront of her mind right now.

Sawyer turned her head to look at Grace with a creased brow and a frown. This had to be concerning for her. For the most part she just seemed really confused, though. Honestly, Sawyer was too. This whole thing didn't seem to make any logical sense. This anonymous person on Twitter was just spouting out names, even bringing up Ryan for some weird reason. Ryan hadn't done much of anything in the past few weeks, which was understandable with him being wrapped up with Hajar and all. Sawyer frowned, realizing she hadn't had a real talk with her best friend in a hot second. She made a note to check in on him later. But why would they bring up Ryan unless they were trying to pin...oh. Sawyer's head perked up and she was suddenly tuned back in to the world around her. They were trying to bring back all that shit from Ash's party at the beginning of the year. Great.

"They're trying to pin it on the whole rumor about you and Ryan." Sawyer interjected, providing no context to her thoughts, "We've already dealt with this shit and they're trying to dredge it back up." She slammed her hand down on the table with a frustrated sigh, "Stupid fucking assholes. Jesus. Can't we just have one normal day in this hell hole of a town?" Sawyer crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in her seat again before glancing to June and realizing that interrupting outburst was probably pretty rude to her.

"Sorry, June." She apologized, "I'm beginning to get really pissed."

Soap Soap Moonshadow Moonshadow

There was nothing like a silver cloud to drown out the dark lining of a storm. The first few classes of the day did a lot to chase away the irritation he'd felt after brushing up against whatever was going on around Alaska. Not only because of the game that Jace had been playing in between those classes, in which he was having an exceptional run, but also because of what happened in one of those classes.

Ordinarily projects tended to be Jace's least favorite part about school. They had a heavy impact on his already suffering grade, and forced him to divert a lot of attention towards getting them done if he didn't want to take that kind of hit. This time was different, however. He'd been zoning out somewhat through most of the class, his mind focused on planning ahead for his game, when something the teacher said caused him to immediately snap back to reality. Not even the mysterious drama on Twitter could stop the sudden positive shift in his mood.

His partner for the project was to be Ash.

Where earlier that morning his piercing blue eyes had frozen with irritation, now they shone with an eager anticipation as he strode into the library. His heart fluttered when those eyes spotted her, and he couldn't quite keep a smirk from creeping onto his face. Suffice to say he wasn't at all opposed to this arrangement. Although there were a few apprehensions running through his mind. The things he'd felt at homecoming, the drama at the after party, the hostile rumors popping up in his Twitter feed, even the fact that he didn't really care about the project itself. That last one especially. He'd much rather just use the situation as an excuse to get to know Ash, but it occurred to him that she might actually want to get the thing done.

But none of that quite mattered as he strode up to her table. A corner table, good choice on her part. "Kept you waiting, huh?" He asked in a joking tone, letting his bag fall onto an empty part of the table and taking a seat. "Sorry, got caught up with something after my last class..." Jace didn't intend to elaborate, but he wasn't lying either. There was no way he could've let the game sit with a two-headed giant breathing down his character's neck. He'd have been distracted by it until he could get back to playing, and that just wouldn't do.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
Jamie
jaimebb.gif

"Four, actually. Evan was a dickhead," Jamie grumbled before shaking his head and laughing slightly. "But I didn't whip him in the face with a lunch tray," He said with his hands up. His gray eyes were gleaming in amusement, despite his attempt at reasoning with her. Yet, she thanked him and that surprised him. Last time he diffused a situation like that he hardly got a thank you. Jamie smiled and nodded at her. "Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it." He gave a breathy chuckle, the sound reverberating in his chest. "Literally, don't."

He assumed that was his cue to make his way to his second job of the day, but Alaska decided to surprise him again by inviting him, personally, to her and Ryders' birthday and Halloween party. If anyone would have invited him, Jamie expected it to be Chase, even over Ryder. Instead, it was Alaska, and he didn't mind. But he wasn't so sure about going to another party now that he was employed with the school. His face grew contemplative as he thought for a few moments; He supposed it wasn't like he was an actual teacher -- he could have easily been mistaken for a senior (or even super senior) just helping the actual teacher grade papers. But now he was making excuses for himself to say yes and wasn't all that sure why it mattered that much.

Jamie offered Alaska another smile, looking down at her. "I have to make sure I'm not working that day. I'll check," He assured, not willing to give an actual answer to the invitation. Maybe if Chase said something, or even Ryder. Then, he wouldn't feel so weird. It didn't make sense, why getting asked by Alaska instead of her brothers was any different, but he ignored that detail in hopes that it would stop nagging at him. Hoping he didn't make her upset with his lack of cooperation, Jamie motioned to her clothes. "In the meantime, I don't think you're going to smell too great if you don't take care of that soon," He teased with a smirk.

a z u l a a z u l a

Chase

giphy.gif

Rae avoided eye contact entirely when he invited her to go out that weekend, and he began to worry that maybe he'd over-stepped his boundaries. They had just met, and she'd already seen both of his siblings almost murder someone, which wasn't exactly a great first impression. He was relieved when she agreed to go out with him, a bright smile gracing his lips.

"Awesome, it'll be fun." He promised, excited to be going on his first real date in a while. It wasn't that girls didn't like Chase, in fact it was just the opposite, there were so many girls after him that he was constantly dodging them. Rae was the first girl who'd actually caught his attention because she was real, not putting on some act to get him to like her, and he didn't feel the need to be someone he wasn't to impress her.

"So, do you and your brother like it here? Besides the chaos." He joked, not mentioning that most of that chaos involved his family. With the chaos at the party Chase hadn't met Maddison yet, but he'd heard good things about him from the few people they knew in common. Shockingly, Ryder had taken a liking to the new kid and already invited him to the Vaughn's Halloween party, which he wasn't sure said good or bad things about him considering Ryder was...well Ryder.

Dazzle Dazzle

Alaska

giphy.gif

Alaska shrugged at the mention of the lunch tray, she had learned to be inventive with her weapons considering her small stature. Plus, it had just been fun to use. She wished she could have captured the look on Lexi's face, it was something she'd definitely never forget. One day she'd tell her kids about the time she used a lunch tray to assault someone. That'd be a good story.

His laugh was adorable, and she felt herself smiling more and more as he talked. It was weird that someone who'd once hung out with her annoying brothers was someone she was supposed to listen to as an authority figure now. Jamie was barely two years older than her and practically still a kid.

"Yeah of course, I'm sure Chase will send you the details." She shrugged, knowing her brothers were going to invite anyone and everyone they could. They'd thrown the Halloween party every year since Chase had been a sophomore and every year it seemed to get bigger and bigger. Between the three Vaughn sibling's they knew almost everyone at Westbrook, meaning the invite list just kept getting longer. Cleaning up after was always a disaster, but it was always worth the fun.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She frowned, turning up her nose as she inspected the stain on her sweater. Hastily she took off her sweater, leaving her in just a tank top, but it was better than being covered in milk and she didn't mind showing a little skin. "I'll see you later." The hockey player smiled, turning to walk off towards her locker to find a spare shirt she could wear for the rest of the day.

Rach Rach

0476196E-1EB5-4338-BE0B-D494D7A912EA.gif
June
June sighed heavily when Grace asked if she was okay. She managed a fake smile and nodded. “Yeah, I’m okay.” She said almost tiredly before looking down. She didn’t want to talk to Grace about what was happening, although there was no doubt in her mind that she may already know about it. Stories spread fast in the halls of Westbrook, she knew this from experience now.

But also stories spread fast through twitter too. She looked down at the phone and bit her lip. She didn’t know what to say at first. Somehow, she found herself in unrelated drama too. Great. She felt like a magnet at this point. But, Sawyer brought up a good point. “I... I wouldn’t worry about it Grace. Look, someone is obviously trying to get under your skin and don’t mind being dirty with it too.” She admitted, frowning at how they brought up the Ryan drama. But mostly alarmed at the picture she saw as well. “I’m just going to say... watch your back.” She nodded, somehow already losing her appetite. She got up and decided to drift away from the two. She couldn’t help, she had her own battles to fight too. Which was when she thought about Alaska. She made her way over remembering her walking off. Eventually finding herself at her locker and tapped her behind her shoulder. “Hey Alaska. Do you think we can talk real quick?” She said shyly.

Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir a z u l a a z u l a

Grace
372499d8-da20-4f20-a3f1-120ed1ae5ba9-gif.530330
Grace nodded, not to assured by June's statement. Hopefully she was doing better than she sounded putting a pin in it to ask her about it all later. Turning to Sawyer and putting her face in her hands at the mention of that stupid rumor they'd gotten over. Looking up, she shook her head. "Yeah.. i'll watch my back or whatever.." barely waving at June as she left. Grace moved the food away from her and laid her head down on her arms "This school is just.. " Grace groaned and that finished the sentence for her, annoyed with the whole rumor. Glancing up at her food and rolling her eyes at the sight of it. "Oh maybe i should eat, or else everyone will think i have morning sickness because i'm pregnant." She said as mono-tone as she could've. Of course it made sense, they didn't get enough out of the rumor awhile go so they had to bring it back up, it's gonna be terrible when they realize she's not showing. Because she isn't pregnant. Grace hoped one way or another her mother wouldn't hear about this, they were just starting to understand the gay thing. If Kate was afraid of homosexuals before, oh dear. Children at 16? Great. This'll be great.

"Cool." Was all Grace said. Sighing loudly, all of this was racking her brain and now that she actually understood a bit more of it didn't clear anything up and only made her more confused than before. "Okay, so..i know that you said you believed me." She started off. "But i can assure you Sawyer. I'm not pregnant." Grace was just done with everything, acknowledging the stares from the other students with a glance around the cafeteria. "Or you can just not believe me, it's totally cool. Yep. Pregnant and gay. That's a thing." She nodded. Dropping her head back into her arms, forcefully losing eye-contact with one of the cheerleaders. "Why won't they stop staring." She muttered

KingofAesir KingofAesir Moonshadow Moonshadow

Alaska

giphy.gif

The brunette had managed to find an extra hockey jersey she kept in her locker and slipped it on, though she couldn't help but feel like she still smelled of milk. She was going to have to take a long shower when she got home for her own peace of mind. After everything that had happened today she thought going home and skipping the rest of her classes might be for the best, but before she could make up her mind she felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned to find her favorite blogger.

"Of course." She smiled weakly, not wanting to have this conversation after the day she'd had. One drunken mistake had ruined the poor girl's relationship, and Alaska hated herself for June. Maybe Mason would've slept with someone else even if she hadn't, but she still felt guilty for sleeping with someone's kind of boyfriend. She'd always hated those types of girls, and now she was one.

"I'm really sorry. I don't blame you if you hate me for the rest of your life, I can't even imagine how shitty it is for you." The brunette sighed, looking down to the tiled floor, too guilty to look June in the eye. While June's blog had hurt a lot of people it had been on accident, and she never deserved something like this. When Alaska had apologized for trying to beat her up in the hallway the red-head had been extremely kind and understanding, it had made her feel even worse. She probably wouldn't be so forgiving this time, and forgiveness wasn't something she deserved.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Charolette was sitting in class bored out of her mind. This school's curriculum was outdated by a few years. So she just sat there looking out the window imagening what her friends back in new york were doing that day. She sighed a breathe of relief when the beel rang for lunch. She was just so happy that she didn't have to sit in that boring class any longer.

She walked out of the classroom and down into the cafeateria. She had her lunch packed by Maxwell. He always knew exactly what Charolette would like to eat at lunch. She had sat down and started to eat. She was enjoying her sandwich when her phone went off. It was her cousin Cart. She had wanted to talk about everything that was happening. Charolette had almost agreed to take care of it then, but decided to have her cousin over later that day. "Just come over after school. We can catch up after school. I'll even give you a ride if you need it." She hit the send button. She went back to her sandwich. Enjoying every second of it.
Open

When Stu came over, Jace definitely perked up a bit. He was a fan of the little freshman. And then Stu's new friend came over, and Jace was a little put off. Despite all the new things he'd experienced, Jace was new to this whole friend thing, but if Stu said he was alright, then Jace would give it a try. He gave a very awkward smile at Casper. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Stu's hospitality of extra fishcakes made Jace smile a bit, and his explanation of Jace and how great he was at music made him a little nervous. That was a lot to live up to. "Thanks, Stu." He said, listening as Stu and Casper talked about Minecraft a bit. "That sucks. One time I fell in a hole and died trying to get out and lost everything and my horse." Jace said, remembering how upset he'd been about the situation and losing Sparkles.

At mention of Nova, Jace's face turned bright red. "She's just this amazing girl who is amazing at everything she does, and she's also my girlfriend." Telling people that still made his heart pound as he remembered just how lucky he was to be with her.

Dede Dede

-------------------------------------------------------

Ash looked up from the book when Jace approached. She tried to push away all of the worries that she had about today, particularly how this entire thing had turned on Grace. That alone made her angry enough to want to strangle whoever did it, even if Ash would probably apologize afterwards. And her phone was blowing up with more Tweets, but she was ignoring all of those for the time being.

"Alright so I have done a little bit of reading from the history book, and I have concluded... history sucks." She explained as she took the book from her lap and slammed it down on the table... Well, lightly slammed. More like a gentle setting down.

Ash really hadn't done a ton of reading. Most of what she had read had just gone in one ear and out the other. She couldn't concentrate right now, not with all of the rumors going on everywhere. "Sorry. I really did try to do something, but uhh... just a lot going on." Her thoughts trailed to Ryder, her boyfriend, that she had kind of dismissed. She knew that she'd need to apologize later.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Sawyer
Sawyer watched June walk away after her warning with a furrowed brow. June had always kind of rubbed Sawyer the wrong way, but she would never say anything about it. Sawyer glanced over at Grace when she started talking, making a half hearted joke about morning sickness. She managed a small grin before leaning back in her seat once more. Grace seemed particularly bothered by the people around her as she reassured Sawyer once more that she wasn't pregnant. She let out a sigh through her nose and frowned at Grace. A hand went to try and run comfortingly through Grace's hair when she laid her head in her arms.

"Don't worry about them. They're teenagers, we thrive on drama." Sawyer smiled a little, "Besides, even if you were somehow magically pregnant," She leaned down a little right next to Grace's ear, "I wouldn't be going anywhere. You're stuck with me, babe." Sawyer placed a kiss to Grace's temple and went back to running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm kind of in love with you. Rumors aren't gonna stop that and everyone else are assholes."

Soap Soap

2D76F1E5-7699-43C5-9F13-D04E6CEA7DC2.gif
June
She sighed quietly when Alaska had already started to apologize. At least now she knew she wasn’t purposely sleeping with him. “It’s okay. I don’t know the story... even though I would like to.” She said looking down when she thought about that night. But she needed to calm down. She needed to think straight. “But it’s okay if you don’t. I cleaned off your locker for you and you really don’t need to worry about me. And I’m sorry.” Mason decided to act like this and she imagined in a roundabout way this is her fault. If she hadn’t been so indecisive, maybe Mason and Raven would still be by her side.

a z u l a a z u l a

~ Lewis Wells ~

Lewis was brushing Annie's teeth when Maisie came outside, he had to stifle himself because he was singing a nursery rhyme song to Annie as he brushed her teeth. "Yeah... Rules." He copied her and grinned a little himself but stopped and set the toothbrush down, "Go on Annie.." The dog hopped off the table and ran over into the bushes before reappearing with a ball in her mouth, sprinting over to Maisie. "You better throw that and I promise you'll get tired before she does, she's on steroids or something." Lewis smiled, watching Annie push the dirty looking ball she was holding her mouth against Maisie's leg, he wandered inside for a second and grabbed a beer from the fridge before coming back outside, dropping down into a seat. "Basic rules because I don't like giving kids a rigid structure cause kids don't follow them. Go to school, I don't care if you get a C but you need to at least try, if you wanna skip a day or so cause you're just having a bad day just tell me, take a mental health day. Don't do drugs, don't go robbing places, blah blah that sort of stuff." He took a drink from the bottle and looked over at her, "If you need something then tell me and we'll find a way to get it. My sister can take you out shopping for clothes if you want new stuff because she has the fashion sense of Calvin Klein and I dress like the mountain man most of the time." He shrugs his shoulders, "Any disagreements about my rules?"

Soap Soap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back