• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Grace
372499d8-da20-4f20-a3f1-120ed1ae5ba9-gif.530330
Grace let out a ‘hm’ of approval when Sawyer ran her fingers through her hair. She wasn’t wrong though, this whole school ate gossip like it was going to be their last meal. Cracking a smile at her words, fictional pregnancy or not. Grace was happy to have Sawyer by her side. Chuckling softly, she’d never been more glad to be stuck with someone. Lifting her head to smile at her. “Good to know.” She nodded and tilted her head to one side. Admiring her dark eyes. “I’m kind of in love with you too.”

Okay, so there was a few rumors going around. So what? It bothered Grace, but it only mattered what her girlfriend and well.. what her best friend thought. If Ash and Grace really knew each-other, she knows this rumor is as ridiculous as Grace thinks it is. Anyone with an IQ higher than 5 would realize not all gossip was real.

Grace looked up at the ceiling and bit her lip in mock thought, turning back to Sawyer with a playful grin. “I say we name the magical baby.. unicorn.” If you can’t beat em, join em. Right? Why not joke about it instead of thinking about the rumor that was bothering her endlessly.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg
Jude gritted his teeth, and balled his powdery fist, holding some flour and liquids. Dear god, he hated this, but he didn't know what to do. Lillie and her group always showed contempt towards him, and he never understood why. Was it because of something he said? Something he did? Was it because he defended that helpless girl back then? He scoffed, and felt cold, wet drops splash against his pale fists. Realizing he was softly crying, his freckled cheeks burned hotter. He watched Lillie's large smile, and felt disgusted that someone would be happy that they ruined someone's life.

And to think, Jude used to be a person with friends around him. His lip quivered. One, measly action was all it took. Afraid of Lillie and her parents, no one jumped in. Jude was set as an example for those who defied her and her gang.

"Alright, c'mon freshies. I'm more than sure you've had your fun."

He was snapped out of his thoughts, and looked over at the girl who had spoke. She was a beautiful girl with a badass aura surrounding her. Giving a death glare at Lillie, she stated, "Get outta here before you all get caught by someone else who's else nicer than me." She continued to stare at Lillie. “Go.”

Jude sheepishly looking over at the group, who was ready to beat the girl up. They were about to go and have a swing at her. but Lillie raised her hand. “Wait up.” She sweetly smiled at the badass girl. Her charming smile was, however, quite alarming and creepy. It was a smile of a manipulative bastard. “Dears, lets just leave it at this, shall we? We wouldn’t want this..” she looked over at the girl’s clothing style and body and gagged. “..student ruining our day, right? Let her defend the nerdy prick.” She raised her eyebrow, and rested her hands on her hips, rolling her mesmerizing eyes. “My time is too precious for a commoner like her.” With that, she gave the girl one last smile, before walking away. Cassie and the others followed, leaving Jude to stare at them, dumbfounded.

The girl then held out her hand, waiting for him to take it for support and stand up. “You okay?" She asked. Jude gave her a shy smile and accepted it, slowly standing him, he winced since his knees hurt like hell, and he rubbed them, noticing a blood stain on his jeans. “Y-yeah..” he fibbed, tugging at his dirtied sleeves. “Th-thank you..” Jude timidly smiled over at the girl, and tugged at his dirtied sleeves once more. “It means a lot to me…” Taking a deep breath, he glanced at his wounded knees and muttered under his breath, “I should head over to the nurse…”

"Right, you should go get.." She trailed off. "Maybe you should try the boys locker room, a shower will help take all that shit off of you." Forcing a smile, he replied with a, “Yeah… thanks… I should really wash up.. Not sure if the fish sauce’s stench would be gone, though.” Sighing, he slowly took out an eggshell from his hair and threw it in the ground with distaste.

He turned, about to walk out, but realized he forgot where the locker rooms were. This was his first day back, after all. And he didn’t even have physical education yet today. Slowly and embarrassed, he turned back over to the bad-ass, and admitted, “..I don’t know where the locker rooms are..” He chuckled, ears growing redder, as he wiped off some yolk dripping down his face.

Mood: Embarrassed, Thankful. || Interacting With: Soap Soap || Mentioned: N/A || Location: Behind the school

002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

tumblr_nn46457WXm1u2bcamo1_500.gif

Alaska

giphy.gif

Alaska was surprised when June said she'd been the one to clean off her locker, she was the last person she would've thought would be kind to her right now. In fact, at first she'd thought that maybe June had been the one to write on her locker, though clearly that was entirely the opposite of what'd happened. There seemed to be much more to the red-head than she thought.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. We were drunk, he kissed me and I was lonely and..it was stupid." She sighed, running a hand through her messy dark hair. Truly, sleeping with Mason was the worst thing she'd done and it seemed to keep getting worse. "You deserve someone better than Mason anyways." Perhaps it wasn't the best thing to say to make her feel better, but Alaska wasn't exactly great at dealing with emotions and she'd never had a girl friend to help through a break up before.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofxhuDoK1ravrtw_1280.gif
Maisie looked down at the dog, taking the ball with a small smile. Tossing it ways enough for her to go chasing, listening to Lewis talk about rules. Taken aback at the rules. Usually people just told her to stay away from their actual children, jewelry, all that trash they cared about so much. But this guy was literally just telling her to look out for herself. She furrowed her brows at the ‘Calvin Klein’ thing, Maisie wasn’t one for.. ‘pretty’ looking clothes. And nodded nonetheless. Most of it were simple enough to follow. Even though she wasn’t one for rules, it seemed pretty straight-forward and simple.

He didn’t say anything about curfew, but Maisie thought it was best to not bring it up at the moment. Once the dog came back she threw the ball again, and looked towards Lewis, and shrugged. “No?” She stated questionably. Maisie didn’t think she had a problem with them.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Raven
92a1c69d-001a-44d2-8698-05fbadef1697-gif.530072
Raven watched as the rest of the kids walked towards her, she just lifted the cigarette to her mouth and took a long drag and continued glaring at the girl. Her words made Raven roll her eyes. “It’s school. Not the 1800s princess.” She was the stereotypical mean girl in the movies and Raven wasn’t having it. Turning her attention back to the boy when they decided to listen to her and walk away. She dropped the cigarette and squashed it with her boot. Couldn’t help but feel for the boy when he’d said it meant alot to him. “Shouldn’t let people push you down like that.” She knew what it was like first-hand. But she’d never gotten ingredients thrown on top of her. “But..uh. Don’t mention it.”

She nodded in agreement about the fish stench they’d poured over him. “Well.. wash off what you can, and when you go home and.. i don’t know try perfume or cologne or whatever.” Obviously she was trying to help but.. Raven didn’t know how to in this case.

“Right, yeah.” She tilited her head for him to follow her, as Raven made her way back into the school walking to the locker room. “Raven.” She said introducing herself to the boy. Walking along the halls, her gaze landed on Alaska and the girl next to her. Who’d she thought was Carter for a split second, but unfortunately she’d recognize the actual red-head anywhere. Stopping in her tracks grabbing him by the arm turning the boy around. “Yeah, we’re gonna take a short-cut.” Forcing a grin in his direction.

Raven dreaded seeing her at all, although she knew she’d have to. Considering June was in newspaper, or in this god-forsaken school at all. June said she didn’t want to see her again. Fine. It was no problem at all to Raven. She chose Mason, too bad Mason chose someone else.

Making ways away and leading up to the boys locker room. “Here’s your stop.” Giving him a friendly grin.

“Might be best to ignore that group of people from now on, huh? At least stick with a friend or somethin y’know?”
Emmi Emmi Moonshadow Moonshadow a z u l a a z u l a

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie chuckled at Jace’s account of himself falling into the ditch, but suddenly felt sad at the tragic loss of Sparkles. ‘Yeah, you should join us, Casper. Jace and I are building a huge castle on an island. . . out of just watermelons!’ They were a prosperous land ruled by King Jace the First and Neck Tie Lord Protector of Melonbrook, where nobody ever starved because if anyone got hungry, they could just take a bite off the walls and ramparts.

The boy took a sip from the straw of his orange juice. ‘Nova really is amazing,’ he added, concurring with his best friend. He thought Nova and Jace were awesome together, and that they were the best couple in the world. ‘She really is the best, you’ll see, Casper!’

Neck Tie craned his head a little, taking a small interest in what the kids were doing a few seats away from them. They were trading cards or collectibles or something, he didn’t get such a good view. Then he turned back to his friends. ‘Nova and Jace and I are doing the music together for Grease,’ he told Casper and then smiled at Jace, who had worked so hard on putting the music together. ‘It’s gonna be awesome, isn’t it, Jace?’

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Winona Winona

E058455B-7622-4C16-8A65-FBD6411A3828.gif
June
She nodded. She assumed as much. It was a party full of drinking. She just didn’t think it would be Alaska. She saw him with Carter that night, therefore she expected everything was Carter’s doing. Which reminded her she needed to talk to her as well. She frowned a bit when she said that she didn’t deserve Mason anyways. June bit her lip and shrugged. “I mean, I really assumed as much. I’m sorry you felt that way that night.” She wanted to tell her to maybe drink less, but she decided life advice to another person was laughable. “And Mason... I don’t know. I don’t know how this love thing works, but I know I used to be happy talking to him, my heart would flutter unlike ever before, and I always feel warm whenever I was with him. I’ve made mistakes though, thinking love is one thing or second guessing myself. But, I think it’s him. Although, the universe doesn’t think so.” She felt weird talking to someone who wasn’t Raven or Mason, hell even Stu a little bit. But it was nice to open up to someone, even though it hurt to think about it.

a z u l a a z u l a

Casper Ollila

Casper’s smile faltered at Jace’s. Had he done something wrong? Was that why his was so… awkward? Did they already know each other and Casper had just forgotten? He definitely didn’t remember meeting Jace, and he usually remembered things like this, but there was always the chance, right?

“It’s nice to meet you, too,” he said, quiet as usual, gaze dropping to his food.

Even though Casper didn’t know anything about Minecraft, he couldn’t help a bit of laughter as Jace shared his Minecraft story, smiling at Neck Tie as he told him about their island, head resting on the palm of his hand. It made him want to play, it really did, but…

“I’m not very good at video games,” he admitted.

And then they were discussing Nova. Sure she’d be great from the pair’s descriptions of her, Casper almost missed the fact that Jace was dating her. In fact, it took him quite a couple of seconds of wide eyed wonder to process, at which point he blinked, tilting his head as he turned to look at Jace.

“You have a girlfriend?” they said, obviously impressed. And then they smiled. “That’s cool!”

Neck Tie continued talking after a moment, during which Casper went back to doodling, and Casper had to admit, what he said next made Casper quite jealous. He wanted to do cool things with his friends, too. He stamped it down as he looked up, though, instead smiling. “Oh! That’s nice! I bet it’s gonna be really cool!”

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg

Jude dusted off some flour and baking powder that was on him. “Shouldn’t let people push you down like that," the girl said to him, causing him to look up at her in alarm. Sighing, he replied in a soft voice, "Yeah, but I took someone else's place..." He kicked a pebble in front of him. "If I didn't do that, the other victim would've killed herself." He pursed his lips, and didn't elaborate any further. “But..uh. Don’t mention it.”

“Well.. wash off what you can, and when you go home and.. i don’t know try perfume or cologne or whatever.” Jude chuckled weakly at her statement. "Yeah, I'll try. Maybe some lavender perfume? Maybe something that smells like roses?" He said, his eyes twinkling. His mother had once taken a liking to perfumes that smelled like flowers. Her favorite were the ones that smelled like roses and sugar cookies. They weren't expensive brands like Jimmy Choo, but they smelled divine, and he had taken a fancy to them as well, back then. He remembered spraying a lot on himself when no one was looking, and earned a scolding from his mother.

“Right, yeah.” She said, slightly tilting her head for him to follow her. She started to walk, and Jude swiftly started to follow her. He looked down at his feet while following her, feeling self-conscious of the baking ingredients splashed on him. Did he really smell? He tried sniffed his sweater, and gagged at the horrid stench of the eel fish sauce. “Raven.” She introduced. Puzzled, he replied, "Where?" looked around for ravens, wondering if some birds made their way into the school. Realizing she was talking about her name, Jude coughed. "Ah, sorry... Jude. Jude Esmerelda..." He stated, walking along the halls.

He glanced over at Raven, who's attention was caught by something else. He raised an eyebrow when she stopped in her tracks, but didn't have enough time to look where her gaze was set. He was grabbed by the arm by her, and turned him around. "Yeah, we’re gonna take a short-cut." She grinned, and Jude blinked. "O-Oh, okay.." he said, grimacing at her grip, since his arm was still sore. He didn't know why Raven suddenly started to make the two go in a different direction, but he decided not to ask. He already learned his lesson from meddling in June's affairs, so he decided not to meddle in hers.

God, he wished he just stayed in the hospital.

They had finally made their way to the boys' locker room, and Jude sighed in relief, knowing he can just change into the P.E. uniform after a burning hot shower. A hot shower was placating, in his opinion. It was just so soothing and satisfying, and the warm steam engulfing the shower-room making it highly warm and steamy. “Here’s your stop.” She said, giving him a friendly grin. "Thank you, Raven," he said. He really did mean it, since this girl had went out of her way to help him out.

“Might be best to ignore that group of people from now on, huh? At least stick with a friend or somethin y’know?”

Jude flinched at her statement, and looked down at her boots, soaking it all it. It was impossible to ignore Lillie and her friends--it was downright impossible. And, what 'friends'? He didn't have any friends currently. An awkward silence filled the air, as the boy just stared down at his now-dirtied sneakers. He wasn't sure how he could respond to that. His facial expression had fear, anger, and sorrow. "I probably kept you from eating... I'm really sorry--!" He apologized, changing the subject. It was a panicked reflex, and he didn't exactly know how to respond to her statement.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Mood: Thankful, Confused. || Interacting With: Soap Soap || Mentioned: Moonshadow Moonshadow || Location: Near the boys' locker-room, Inside the building.

002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

original.gif

Alaska

giphy.gif

"Thanks..." It was strange to have a girl who should hate her apologize for Alaska's feelings, something entirely out of her control. If anyone should be mad about what had happened it should be June. Just because Alaska was a mess didn't give her the right to sleep around with other people's homecoming dates.

It was even more upsetting to hear the way June talked about him, she hadn't realized how much the red-head had truly liked Mason. It was crazy to think any girl actually liked Mason for anything other than his looks. Even Drake didn't like his brother that much. Maybe June was crazy.

"Everything always works out. You deserve to be happy." She smiled, deciding that she liked the red-head, even if she had horrible taste in men. Cleaning off her locker was possibly the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her, and she wouldn't mind having someone like that around. Hesitantly, she moved forward to wrap her arms around June in a hug. Alaska didn't come from a particularly affectionate family so the gesture was quite awkward for her, but she thought that this was something friends might do.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

E940218D-D78F-45A2-A30B-4698EFF9B6E8.gif
June
She smiled slightly before it fell. No way she deserved happiness. Not after what she did to everyone. This was just karma, for every horrible thing she did, it was sent right back to her. And she knew happiness was never really in that mix, and if it was, it was only a pinch.

She stiffened for a moment when Alaska reached out and hugged her. Then, she quickly found herself hugging her back. After the days she had been having, it felt so nice. A hug was somehow magical. What was a horrible day, could instantly become better just by someone wrapping their arms around you. June had a feeling they both needed a hug. Eventually she drew away, a small genuine smile crossed her lips. “Thanks. I’m sorry I never tried to talk to you before. You seem like a pretty awesome person.” She said attempting to do fingerguns then laughing a little at herself. “I’m going to go to the college day tomorrow. If your going, I hope we can sit together!” She waved to her before walking off, it was nice to know not everyone hated you. That someone would be willing to reach out and give a nice warm hug once and a while. Something she missed from both Raven and Mason.

a z u l a a z u l a

Raven
92a1c69d-001a-44d2-8698-05fbadef1697-gif.530072
Raven gave him a firm nod in regards to his thanks. She couldn't help but think about what he said earlier. 'The other victim would've killed herself' At least.. he wasn't as fragile as the other person whomever it was. She furrowed her brows at Jude, when he continued, she put her hands up in defense. "Chill. Trust me when i say i've lost my appetite today." Raven rolled her eyes she immediately looked back at him in hopes he didn't think it was about him. "Not because of you or whatever happened.. just.." She shrugged, unsure of what else to say. "Listen. I helped you today because that shit pissed me off. That's all." She could tell he was shy and.. really awkward. "I.. guess you can even say i wanted to help a friend." Okay, Raven felt bad for the boy. Why not help him out?

"Alright well.. enjoy your shower?" She gave him a thumbs up and smile. Before walking off entirely. She said she wouldn't care at all today, and yet that's the only thing she seemed to be doing.

Emmi Emmi

History was actually one of Jace's better subjects. Every now and then a war would come along in their class curriculum and suddenly his average assignment score would experience an upward spike. He often found it an interesting subject to read about, especially where the wars were concerned, so it wasn't terribly uncommon for him to actually take an interest in it. Even if that interest didn't always translate to actually doing the homework.

Ash was at least partially right though. The specific events they had to do their project on had utterly failed to intrigue him. Although that might've just been down to being distracted, there was indeed a lot going on. Her less than enthusiastic mood caused his smirk to falter a bit, having reminded him of the drama that was hanging over the school. She was close to ground zero after all. First the whole student body slutshaming another girl, then that dick Bryan trying to start rumors about her, then some mysterious anon trying to start similar rumors about one of her fellow cheerleaders. They'd even both used the same kind of rumor.

Still there wasn't much use to sitting around lamenting it all. So after only a moment of letting it get to him, Jace put his smirk back on, keeping his amused tone as he referenced their earlier exchange on Twitter. "You might have to lay off a little on the parties, if this is what happens every time." His icy blue eyes stayed on her even as he reached for the book, turning it so he could read. He didn't actually start reading it, of course, but he did give it a cursory glance before focusing back on Ash. She was a lot more interesting to look at than the wall of words anyways. "It's fine, we've got time to catch up when all the drama's blown over." Not that he had the strongest desire to follow up on that promise, but he didn't want the girl worrying about slowing him down. Amusing as the irony was, it just wouldn't be right to have her worrying on his account.

Winona Winona

Ash
Sad Smile.gif

Jace may have had a point, but there was no way Ash could just not party. "It was fun, though." She admitted, thinking back to the beer pong game between her, Scarlet, Ryder, and Mads. That had been fun and even thinking about it now made her smile, until that smile slowly faded. "Until the Twitter thing with Drake and Ryder took off..." she trailed off slowly, thinking about how her now boyfriend almost always ended up doing that. Either he was angry at someone, or he was throwing them into tables, or getting punched, or something that ended with Ash standing behind him, obviously worried about what would happen.

But whatever -- the drama would fade eventually, and then she could actually enjoy her relationship with Ryder. Either way, thoughts of him faded, or faded as much as they could, when Jace mentioned just waiting to work on the project until the drama blew over. "Not a bad idea, although I did blow off Ryder to work on this project." She pointed out with a small laugh. Yeah. That was another thing that was a bit of a problem, was how she had ditched him... god, all her problems really did go back to Ryder, didn't they?

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Aaron Ollila

Some things were sacred. Like lunch with your brother. Or, in this case, Aaron’s brother. The pair had been eating lunch together since they were children, and even when Aaron and Casper were both feeling moody and distant- or worse, moody and agitated- it was something they did. A constant.

Aaron liked constants.

When Casper had informed Aaron that they would not be sitting together for lunch that day, Aaron had almost thrown a fit. On top of all the other tiny ways today was already awful- he had nothing yellow, clean, and ready to wear, his and Casper’s mom hadn’t packed them lunch, he hadn’t had a drink recently- it had almost pushed him over the edge.

Almost.

Of course, some people might argue there was nothing almost about it, considering he was currently breaking into a locker.

Some things were sacred, but lockers? Absolutely not.

And of course, when the idea had come to him, he had followed it. Why break into a locker? More like why not. But that’s immoral, you might say. Or Isn’t there a law against that? Guess who doesn’t care? This guy.

It was easy, really- Aaron had binged enough videos on it when bored, in case opportunity struck. It had taken eight minutes, and he’d been about to give up- but he got it. Which was how Aaron ended up looking around a locker, sorting through a bag, books- really just looking. It wasn’t like they had anything worth stealing in there, right? And then Aaron saw the pregnancy test. Someone had peed on that.

Someone had peed on that and put it in their locker.

Well, Aaron thought to himself, someone needs a public shaming.

So he got out his phone, angled it so the test was front and center, and posted it on Twitter. And then he realized the test was positive. If he were that person's friends, he would kick his ass.

Time to go. He returned the test to where it had been sitting, and hurriedly went to track down a gender-neutral bathroom so he could wash his hands.

Mason & Adriane

Adriane had caught back up with Mason after just a couple minutes of talking with Carter. He tried to keep his distance, but Adriane wasn't the kind of girl who handled distance well. She was on top of him, squeezing his hand and kissing him as they walked to her car. On the way to the restaurant, she was the same way, and then there, she was all over him, too, although not nearly as badly. And with her across the table from him, he could actually think clearly.

"So, about Ari..."

"Oh please, Mason. We have so long to discuss her. Why don't we talk about you first?" Adriane asked, smiling at him as she leaned forward against the table and rested her arms. "Tell me about you. How have you been? Been a real lady killer since I've been gone? I've heard a little bit from some girls that I still talk to."

"I mean, I don't know if I--"

"Oh you totally are, aren't you? And you slept with that girl they were slut shaming... Alaska, is it?" Yes, Adriane had done her research. Alaska was pretty enough, but not exactly the kind of girl Adriane had expected Mason to go for after she had left. She was just too boring. "I also hear that she's having a birthday party this weekend, are you going? The Halloween thing?" Okay, so Adriane had really done her research. Although they had openly announced it on Twitter.

"Uhh, maybe. Probably. Her and Drake are like best friends, so I'll probably go." Mason finally managed to get a whole sentence out with her, and he was intent on starting this conversation with her about Ari. "Anyway, about Ariana. Adriane, what are you planning? Are you going to help me take care of, come back in her life, help us get a place? What do you want?" He hesitated, looking down at the table as he asked the last question. "Do you... want to get back together?"

"Mason," she reached across the table and took his hand, and Mason thought he might stop breathing. "I made a mistake leaving you and Ari when I did. I've regretted it ever since, and all I want to do is give you the family that you deserve. Isn't that what you want? Me, you, and Ari, all together, as a family?"

It was all he had wanted, before... before this year. Back when he had just slept around, it had been to try and drown how much he missed Adriane. Turns out that no number of girls in your bed could kill heartache. Eventually, he had grown numb, tired, sick of it all, and then he had met June. And for once, everything had felt right, like everything was finally coming together, and he had found someone that he liked more than he had liked Adriane.

And then she had kissed Raven, and never told him about it. Instead, she decided that it was okay to force Mason on a double date with Raven, and to let him take her to Homecoming, all while he thought he was alone in her thoughts. And now, he felt like he just back to square one. Heartbroken, confused, and distrustful.

And now here was Adriane, offering him the family he so desperately wanted. He'd tried his best to have a normal childhood with Drake, and do what their friends did, especially for holidays. God, holidays had always been the worst. All that time at home with no promised meal, and no way to get a break. For Thanksgiving, Mason would scrounge up whatever money they had and buy as many chicken nuggets from McDonald's as he could, then him and Drake would act like it was a turkey and eat nuggets all day. For Christmas, the two would break a branch off of a pine tree outside, and then then tape paper ornaments to it.

He really hated the holidays.

But now, he was being promised a normal family, with a woman that he adored.

"I don't know what I want, Adriane." He admitted, and then their food arrived and silence fell between them.

"How about after this, we go back to my house and we can talk about it?" She suggested. "In private, without people watching." Adriane offered him a sweet smile, and Mason couldn't refuse.

---------------------

He knew it was a bad idea, walking into Adriane's house, but there was no way he could refuse. Somehow, it was the same house that she'd been in before she left. Apparently her parents had kept it, or Adriane had lied and never actually left Westbrook, although he found that doubtful since she never showed up at parties. Whatever it was, it felt nice to be in such a familiar place that he had spent so many nights in. His eyes trailed around, looking at the familiar furniture.

In the living room, he remembered sitting on that couch where Adriane had helped him work on getting rid of his very annoying lisp. Her father had found a speech therapist, and they had helped him get rid of it so now, well, he talked fairly normally. However, yes, if Mason got extremely upset or confused, he would slip back into that lisp.

The bathroom, where Adriane had tried to do his hair. He could still remember how much they had laughed when she tried curling it, and then realized that short hair did not curl well. So she'd settled for just put product and some clips in it, and Mason had looked ridiculous, but the memory still brought a smile to his face. And... later in that bathroom, Adriane had washed the blood from his face after his mother had beaten him for speaking against her. And then even later, sitting on the ground, Adriane curled against him, as they waited to see what the pregnancy test would show... and then saw it was positive.

"Come on, let's go up to my bedroom, so we won't be bothered." Adriane pulled him out of his memories, and took his hand in hers and led Mason up to her room. Even this was familiar. How many nights had Adriane done just this, and then the two would fall asleep in her bed, curled against each other and at peace?

She led him into her bedroom, and then closed the door after him. Even her bedroom had barely changed, except that she had lost many of the stuffed animals and it looked more... mature. Just a bit. In her bedroom, Mason could remember some memories -- maybe not the best memories, but things that had shaped him all the same. In one of her vanity drawers, she had hid razor blades. Together, the two had... well... you can guess, and even now Mason had some of those scars. Adriane had shown him the best way to do it: on your legs. No one looked, and it was easier to hide. Hence why he still didn't wear shorts. And better memories, like laughing, and working on school projects, and any other manner of thing. Whatever Adriane had wanted.

She now turned Mason so he was facing her, and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've missed you so much, Mason." Adriane murmured, and rose up to press her lips against his. Mason tried to push her away, but he melted into the kiss too quickly, and then his hands were on her hips, and he wanted to stop, but couldn't bring himself to do it.​

Sawyer
Sawyer laughed at Grace's joke and drummed her fingers against the table, trying to think of a funnier name. Unicorn was pretty funny but she was more than positive she could one up her girlfriend. She was glad Grace was trying not to let the whole thing get to her. This was honestly the stupidest thing that had ever happened in this godforsaken place. Who could have ever come up with something so far fetched, she didn't know. But, to steer herself back on topic she needed a name. Sawyer plucked her phone off the table and scrolled through it in search of something to name Grace's imaginary child.

"How about.....let's name it Rainbow." Sawyer snorted, "That fits I think." She stopped scrolling when yet another Twitter notification popped up onto her phone. Sawyer rolled her eyes as she opened it, curious as to what the hell these people could be coming up with now. She froze when the picture attached to the tweet finally loaded. For a second her face was completely blank until it slowly morphed into confusion and then to anger. Sawyer sneered at the picture. A positive pregnancy test situated inside a locker. A locker that was most certainly Grace's. Her brain tried to translate what was happening and eventually just settled on being angry at whoever had take that picture or how the hell a positive pregnancy test had gotten into Grace's locker.

"I'm done with this. This is ridiculous." Sawyer slammed her phone down on the table before climbing up on top of it and clapping her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up, creeps! If I hear one more word about this rumor that some jackass started I'm going to personally see to it that you are never able to walk again! You hear me?!" Sawyer turned so that she could glare at the whole cafeteria, "Oh, and anyone who is involved in facilitating this thing is going to die!" And with that she hopped off the table, grabbed Grace by her arm and stomped off out of the cafeteria toward her girlfriends locker. Upon the opening of said locker she discovered exactly what she feared and one of her fists collided with the locker next to her.

"Someone is going to die, Grace. I'm going to kill whoever the fuck did this." She turned to Grace with a malice in her eyes that she'd never had before, "I pray to god that they have very low pain tolerance." Around the corner of the hallway a dark head of hair whipped back from where it had been eavesdropping and took off.

Soap Soap

Jace never could really understand what Ash enjoyed about parties. Sure they were fun for a little while, but it was always the same thing. The same hook. Drinks, hanging out, and music that was too loud to even hear. Maybe the first one had something to do with it, the drinks. He didn't know whether or not the cheerleader got drunk at parties, but it's the only way he could think of that someone might actually enjoy a party for longer than thirty minutes.

That was probably the problem, the drinks. Now that he thought about it, all the drama that had been screwing with Ash was probably because the fighty girl and her date had too much to drink. He'd been joking when he said she should dial back on the parties, but maybe there was actually something to that...

Not that he had much time to think on it, with the direction their conversation was going. She'd ditched her boyfriend to come work on the project with him. Of course it didn't actually mean anything, just that Ash cared about her grades, but that didn't stop the thought from putting a smile on his face. It did introduce a new problem, though. She probably wanted to spend time with Ryder. Since they weren't using lunch to actually do work, technically Jace was wasting her time. Not the most pleasant thought.

Why let that ruin a good conversation though? Ash could leave on her own if she wanted to dump him for that punchy boi, until then it was the perfect opportunity to chat with her. Besides, there were a couple things that were weighing on him. "Well, maybe it was a good idea to get away from all that for a bit." He started, his voice a little less playful and a little more soft. The phone in his blazer's pocket buzzed with a notification right in the middle of what he was saying, but he ignored it. Whatever fresh disaster it was could wait until he was done talking to Ash. "I can't even imagine all the carnage that must be going on downstairs."

Winona Winona

Ash

"Probably. Not exactly looking forward to whatever fresh hell the school has started, but..." Ash shrugged helplessly. She'd still not talked to Grace about the rumors, and yes, she was feeling bad for ditching Ryder and lunch in general. Out of all days for Ash to skip lunch, today had been probably the worst one to go with. Still, well, she hadn't been able to be down there in the lunchroom and deal with whatever drama they decided to toss her way, or whatever they decided.

Ash sighed, shaking her head as she pulled the book back towards her. At least looking at history would give her some kind of distraction from everything that was going on... kind of. History was still boring, but at least she had Jace to talk to, even if it was a little weird making friends with a guy who had the same name as her brother. She had never met another Jace until he showed up, and it took some getting used to, okay? "You're right. It's probably horrible down there. More punching, definitely."

Finally, with her phone ringing, she couldn't help but pull out her phone and look at what was happening on Twitter. More pregnancy, a positive pregnancy test... wait. How did that get in there? Or, were the rumors true, and Ryan had actually knocked up her best friend? If so, one, she was glad her and Ryan had never been a thing. And two, he would need a good smacking. But no... as Ash thought about it, there was no way something like this would happen.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Grace
tumblr_inline_p1oahqyP6s1rifr4k_540.gif
Grace smiled over at Sawyer, the fun in it was just momentarily distracting her from everything. At least it was until her phone buzzed, Grace picked up her phone to scroll through whatever posts that were directed at her this time raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw a pregnancy test. Her smile faded. Was that her locker? Okay, this was getting out of hand. Did someone break into her locker? That was probably the only thing that would make sense. Looking up as Sawyer took at the table and yelled at everyone, which only made their attention fall back onto Grace. If anyone didn't believe the rumor, well.. they sure as hell did now. She put her head in her hands, sighing heavily. It was sweet for Sawyer to threaten everyone, but even she had to know that her yelling wasn't going to change people's minds.

More than ready to follow Sawyer when she grabbed her arm. Everyone's eyes on them were just.. too much for her at the moment. Once they arrived at the locker she put in the combination it and saw the pregnancy test. Oh god, did something actually.. She closed her eyes at the thought of it. Disgusting. Turning to Sawyer when she spoke to her. Grace wasn't mad, looked away from Sawyer as her eyes watered. She didn't want her to see her crying over something so stupid. Grace didn't have a word for what she felt. Embarrassed maybe? Oh. God. There's no way her mother won't find out now. "I don't doubt you would." Sawyer would gladly kill everyone for her. She loved her for it. But threatening anyone wasn't going to get them to stop. She closed her locker harshly, only making people look in her direction again. "I'm just gonna.." Grace shrugged. "I don't really feel well, i'm just gonna go to the nurse... I'll catch you later." She felt fine. Just not emotionally.

Glad enough that the nurse checked her out, but Grace insisted that she wasn't okay. Thankfully, the nurse. Mike had been understanding enough that he let her leave school early, so she could go home. Barely acknowledging David's questions when she finally got there. Hours later being holed up in her room, Her mother came in asked what was wrong. Grace begrudgingly told her the whole story, although Kate was taken aback by the rumors. And she didn't quite understand it either, after a bit of back and forth of talking with each-other. Kate still didn't quite believe she was gay, but she believed that Grace wasn't pregnant. She consoled her, even though it didn't really help. She was glad to know she could count on her mother at least sometimes.

Grace was almost sure that all mondays sucked.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Alaska

tenor.gif

Today sucked. Not only did Alaska hate mornings, but being crowded onto a bus with twenty other students was the worst. This trip was pointless for everyone but Ryder, Chase had already been accepted to his dream university and Alaska had her heart set on playing hockey for NYU. Her twin was the only one actually interested in the University of Westbrook, yet here they all were. It was also a little upsetting that her mother had made her go because she didn't think her daughter could get into NYU and was planning on U of W as a back up.

The only bright side was that she got to spend time with Drake and her new potential friend June. As she boarded the bus and squeezed her way through the crowded aisle way she spotted the red-head and decided she'd take up her offer to sit with her. She offered June a smile as she sat down in the too small seat, sighing as she realized it was going to be a long bus ride with everyone yelling obnoxiously.

"So I tried to bake you thank you cookies but...didn't turn out so well." Alaska admitted, offering a plastic bag of slightly burnt chocolate chip cookies to the red-head. There was no guide for How to thank the person who cleaned slut off of your locker after you slept with her homecoming, so she'd decided cookies would be the best answer. As it turned out, cookies weren't as easy to make as she'd thought.

"Morning." The brunette smiled, happy to see Drake take the seat in front of her. Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.

Chase

giphy.gif

While this college tour was entirely pointless, Chase had decided to go because it got him out of class for free and it meant a whole day of spending time with Rae. Besides, he needed to go to make sure Ryder actually paid attention to the tour and didn't just focus on his girlfriend the whole time. He was happy for his little brother, he was honestly surprised it had taken him this long to finally ask Ash out, ever since they'd become friends Chase had been waiting for them to become a couple. The little blonde balanced out the fightiness of his brother, maybe he'd stop getting suspended now.

Rae hadn't gotten on the bus yet, so he claimed a seat in the back where both of his siblings were in viewing distance and settled into the seat to wait for Rae. "Good morning, sunshine." He greeted, smiling much too brightly for 7 am. There was just something about the brunette that put him in a good mood.

Ryder

original.gif

After the absolute disaster Monday had been Ryder was more than ready to spend a day away from school. He'd spend most of the day worried about Ash, until eventually she'd come and apologized for ditching him at lunch and reassured him that they were fine. Even though she'd promised they were fine, he couldn't help but feel like he needed to be extra careful not to upset her anymore than he already had.

"Andrews! Catch!" He called, taking the bag of cookies he'd made (okay so Alaska had done most of the baking) and tossing them to the blonde. He'd appreciated not getting suspended over someone as stupid as Lexi, and his sister had already been baking when he'd gotten home from practice so he'd figured it couldn't hurt to show Sawyer how much he appreciated what she'd done yesterday. He'd also heard the rumors about Grace and figured she could use some cheering up. The two had never really been friends, but she was friends with both Ash and Alaska and he appreciated her willingness to fight.

He plopped down in the seat beside Ash, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and resting his arm around her shoulder. "Ready to spend the day not learning?" He joked, though he was genuinely hoping they could have one day of no drama and just goof off. All of their friends were here, and despite the fact that Lexi was coming on the trip as well he was determined to have a good day.

Brooke

tumblr_n0mw69itS91tpazsjo8_250.gif

Luckily for Brooke, she'd been able to keep her head down and out of drama for the most part of the semester. All of her friends seemed to be having mental breakdowns, and while she felt bad she was more than happy it wasn't her. Basketball season was starting and she didn't have time to deal with any unnecessary drama. Besides, someone needed to be the shoulder to cry on while her friends were going through such rough times.

"Mind if I sit here?" She asked the brunette, being one of the last people on the bus meant all the seats beside her friends had been taken. Almost all of her friends were coupled up so perhaps sitting with a stranger was better than watching everyone else make out.

Soap Soap

Lexi

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67667846793662723770625831673d3d2d3536303230303035302e313533303166363262626237306161363532363037393334373134382e676966

Moving back to Westbrook had been the worst decision Lexi had ever made. Revenge on Alaska and partially Ryder had been nice at first, but two fists to the face later she was regretting her decisions. It wasn't fair that both girls had gotten away with ruining her perfect face, but she had plenty of time off of school to plot their down fall. It seemed other people were already doing her job for her, both pregnancy rumors had made her day and she couldn't wait to watch both couples fall apart.

She probably should have stayed home, but college tour day was too important to miss and besides it wasn't like they'd be doing much of anything. There was no way she was going to seem weak and not show up to school, she was much to proud to seem like a quitter. Unluckily for her, most people on this bus hated her guts, so she took the first available seat with someone she didn't positively despise.

"Aren't you the one who started the pregnancy tweet?" She realized, offering the boy beside her a genuine smile. How lucky that she'd managed to sit beside the one person she might actually get along with.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Drake
Awkward.gif

He had turned around in his seat, resting his arms on the top of the seat, grinning down at June and Alaska as best he could. Okay, so the smile didn't last very long before it died, and he rested his chin on top of the seat. It was a little strange that his best friend was now friends with Mason's ex... whatever June was, after ruining and burning whatever they had, although Drake knew there was more to it. Listening to Mason talk had been annoying, and eventually he'd fallen asleep.

"Bad morning. We get the day off from high school, just to go to a different school." Yes, Drake was very annoyed by that. "I'm only going because Mason thinks I need to go to college." He grumbled, then remembered the whole situation with both girls and his brother, and figured maybe bringing Mason up wasn't the best idea.

"So, uh, June... Alaska... uh... excited?" He asked, a bit awkwardly as he spoke.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

------------------------

Ash
Lil Shrug.gif

She had no plan to go to the university here, but her dad had pushed for both Ash and Jace to attend this college day just in case. Ash already had a few colleges picked out, and she was ready to send out her applications to get in. Her goal was to get out of Westbrook, and experience something that wasn't Maine. What was even Maine? Nothing. That's what. And that was why Ash always dreamed of getting out of here, no matter where it was, as long as it wasn't here.

Of course, the one good part about today was spending the day with Ryder without having to learn. She blushed a very little bit when Ryder came over, putting his arm around and kissing her cheek. Having a boyfriend was the best, and she was happy to actually have one who was usually sweet. "I'm ready to spend the day with you, not really ready to spend it walking around a college campus I don't want to go to." Ash admitted, laughing a little bit as she spoke.

"What are you doing after high school or do you, like, not know?" It would make sense to not know. Ash wasn't really sure what she wanted to do, just that she didn't want to do it here. Probably some kind of business degree since, well, if she did that, her grandparents would let her in on the family business. And Ash really hated doing dishes, and wouldn't mind the whole "rich" thing forever.

a z u l a a z u l a

------------------------

Jace
Awkward Uncomfortable.gif

He did not want to go. Jace didn't really care what the university looked like -- he had been planning on attending no matter what, just so that he could still live at home. Heck, he didn't even know what he wanted to do with his life or go to college for, so this whole trip was just a slap in the face to remind him of how he was going to fail when he graduated.

So, he had seated himself in the first seat, scooting down in it until he was almost hidden, and pulled out his phone to listen to music for the time being. What else was he going to do, after all? Jace's friends only consisted of Stu and Nova, and neither of them were here on the bus with him yet -- and he didn't think either was going.

Still, well, he was going for his dad.​

Grace
tumblr_inline_pl3pckIgP51rqmlml_1280.gif

Yesterday was a literal disaster. Grace wasn't exactly in the greatest mood for 'college day,' But she knew she had to. Any-other day should they be no rumors she'd have no problem with going, she thought it's best to try to ignore them.. even if that'd be difficult to do. Still have to try right? Taking a deep breath before walking into the bus, ignoring most of the faces she'd seen besides Ash. She waved at her best friend, taking a seat next to Sawyer. Grace didn't say anything, giving her a soft smile before she leaned her head on her shoulder.

Today wasn't a good morning for her, much-less the night before. Maybe if she just gave everyone time for the rumor to pass everything will work out.. besides, who cared about what everyone else thought. Not Grace, nope. Not at all. Mmhm. Total lie.
Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir
Raven
39E1E135-AA95-418D-8188-0793D7D74E2F.gif

The sun was too bright, when did the sun become too bright? Raven groaned. Being a morning person wasn't her thing. She wasn't even supposed to go on this stupid trip. Nancy had basically forced her to. Why? It's not like she could ever afford it. Scoffed at the thought of a scholarship, Raven loved Nancy, she did. But sometimes her ideas weren't realistic what-so-ever. Optimistic people were too.. fake for her sometimes. Raven was a pessimist. Anyone who knew her would agree strongly. She was one of the first people on the bus, getting onto the bus, and taking the seat all the way in the back. Avoiding eye-contact when a certain red-head made her way onto it.

She put her legs up on the other side of it, making herself comfortable for the trip ahead. She was like that for a few peaceful moments, until a blonde had walked up to her and asked to take a seat. Raven opened her mouth to say no. But she took another look at the girl, did she really deserve to be bitchy to? the odds are probably not. Raven decided to go with the odds and dropped her legs to the side. "Be my guest." Tilting her head to the chair next to her.
Raven stared at her inquisitively, looking at her in thought. "Juliet, Jessica.. Charlotte?" She tried to guess her name. Might take awhile, why not play a fun game to pass the time. "No, Gwen." She settled on a name, seemingly confident.
a z u l a a z u l a
Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofwwHLDc1ravrtw_1280.gif

Maisie was nervous, which was odd of her to be. But she was anyway. Lewis had suggested going with the whole college thing, which seemed a bit far-off to her to even think about college. But here she is, Walking onto the bus, her eyes scanning towards all the seats which most of them seemed taken. She bit her lip staring at all the people, Maisie usually wasn't one to be shy. It just takes her awhile to warm up to someone until she showed her actual self. But everyone here made her feel.. like she didn't belong. Like she almost always did, but that wasn't the point of all this.

She should just try to get over it. It shouldn't be that bad right? Simple enough to get a day done and over-with. Maisie walked over to a surprisingly empty seat and sat herself down, her gaze wandering over the people there before settling on the window to the left of her.

Last edited:
Jace probably wasn't going to go to Westbrook University. He didn't know where he was going to go or what he was going to do after he graduated, but it probably wasn't going to be there. Still he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to see the inside of a college. It might be interesting to see how it differed from high school, or at the very least might give him some idea of what to expect from other colleges. Failing any of that, it was an excuse to not have to sit through class all day. So as pointless as it likely was, Jace figured he may as well show up.

He felt the weight of his computer shift in his bag as he bounded up into the crowded bus. Seeing as most of the day would be spent touring the college, he probably wasn't going to be able to spend much time entertaining himself with it. This, aside from being mildly annoying, also posed somewhat of a problem. If the tour was boring he'd need a way to entertain himself. Since he couldn't use the game he was into for that, he'd find a person to keep his attention instead. Preferably someone who wasn't in a somber mood. Icy blue eyes scanned over the faces of his fellow students as he slowly advanced down the aisle, occasionally stopping on people who caught his eye.

First, the other Jace. The boy with the yellow beanie. Jace had never seen Jace in a terribly entertaining mood, and now was no exception. Jace didn't really understand Jace's seeming determination to be as unnoticeable as possible. Wasn't it boring? Not to mention lonely? Jace would probably die after even a month of acting like Jace simply from lack of entertainment. Amusing as their shared name was, this probably wasn't the person to sit next to. Besides, someone like Jace probably didn't want Jace to sit next to him.

Next, Ash. His regularly scheduled heart malfunction. How could she not be one of the first people for his gaze to fall on? In sharp contrast to her brother, the blonde cheerleader was like a shining beacon in the sea of half-awake teenagers. Even though the drama of the previous day had somewhat spoiled their lunch, Jace had thoroughly enjoyed working with her. Well, less working and more slacking off to chat with her, but still. It had pretty much made his day. That and the fact that he later managed to clear a particularly challenging obstacle in his game. Although lunch with Ashton was obviously the greater influence in that regard. Probably. Unfortunately she was with Ryder this morning. It seemed like she was always with Ryder. It made sense of course, considering they were dating, but it was still one of his least favorite sights. As great as Ash was, he'd be avoiding those two like the plague today.

Then his eyes shifted focus to it. The source of all drama, The Princess of Deceit, The Dark Lady Satania herself, Lexi. In all honesty Jace wasn't that apprehensive about The Puppetmaster's return. She was bad news, sure, but his life at Westbrook had never been directly troubled by her antics. To him The Boogiegirl was more an excuse to talk shit about someone than a threat to be feared. Although he wasn't oblivious to the damage she'd caused to other people. In fact it probably wasn't a coincidence that the school imploding into drama coincided with her return. Suffice to say, She Who Must Not Be Named was the last person he wanted to spend time with. Well, second to last, just barely losing the spot to her ex.

Finally he found it. The perfect-... The best-... A good-... A passable choice of people he could interact with. At least until they got to the college. People who actually seemed to be in a better mood than the rest of their bitter classmates, and who had a slightly lower chance of making his day unpleasant. "Hey, mind if I sit here?" Jace asked, stopping at the seat Drake was sitting in. As one of the few people who wasn't half dead in the mornings, his voice was sinfully energetic as he imposed himself on the three. A bright smile on his face.

Icy blue eyes curiously scanned their faces while he waited for a reply. It was kind of surprising to see the three of them together, considering all of the drama surrounding the after party. He'd have thought the Shakespearean series of events between them would've driven a Mason shaped ax through any chance of them being friends. Jace must've missed something. Still, it was a pleasant surprise. If they could survive the fighty girl sleeping with their brother/presumed boyfriend, then there was no way a mundane college tour could screw with their day. Right?

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a Moonshadow Moonshadow

Ezra Fox
tumblr_oif2yljikI1w0l85do1_250.gif
Today was his first day of college and his the 30th day since he ran away from home. Born in a small town in Wisconsin, Ezra longed to be independent, in the city and more importantly away from the farm. His originally choice was New York but he quickly changed his mind as soon as he laid is eyes on the cost of rent. Main was his next best option especially since his friend lived in a small two bedroom apartment there. Now all he had to do was study, get good grade and come home with a degree in his hand to prove his parents and that stupid old town wrong. Of course if he didn't get a degree he could never show his face again as he would be humiliated and told off by his father. "You'll never make it in the real world. Our family is meant to stay in the farm. Its what we've done for ten generations!".
tumblr_inline_n6tsweHY7H1sahtnr.gif

As he approached the college doors he stopped dead in his tracks thinking about home. Not about the farm or his parents but about a girl he left behind and how he stole her plane ticket just so he could escape. It was selfish of him to do it but at that moment it seemed like the best thing to do. It was just lying there on Summer's vanity almost calling for him to take it and make his dreams come true so he could change his fate. He remembers his finger hovering over the plane ticket as the girl turned her head waiting for the perfect moment to take it so she wouldn't notice and how he swiftly replaced his a fake ticket he ordered online just a few days prior. It was also the day that Summer confessed her feeling for him but he rejected her lying and telling her he didn't feel that same so he wouldn't get too attached and regret his decision. Ezra took a deep break and opened the door to a place that he both loved and hated at the same time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back