• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Zach
tumblr_moera5ZZbr1qeqgdvo5_250.gif

"Hey Mary." Zach began hysterically laughing. "Looks like we make a great team, in real life and online." Oh he was surely in for it now. "I didn't even get a kiss for taking all your shots last night." He was asking for it, he really was trying to push every single one of Ava's buttons. "Did you have fun at your first high school party last night?"

He was shocked Ava was even still online playing with him, he continued to play the game it definitely didn't effect his skills. But Ava was fuming on the other end. "Come on Ava, looks like we actually can get along in some form. Just need a common enemy." He shot one of the last bad guys surrounding them.

Winona Winona

Mads
tumblr_inline_ne37a5V4Oc1sna04y.gif

Madison was a little confused to say the least when the guy from the other night that Scar had been watching. Any concerns faded when he introduced himself as Scarlet's step brother. "Nice to meet you." Madison shook his hand briefly before stepping past him and into the house. Looking up the stairs he saw his small girlfriend make her way down and over to him. "So we've met." He smiled wrapping his arms around her as she did to him. Giving her a kiss on top of her head, before breaking away leaving one arm around her shoulders.

Mads didn't judge her for not telling him about Jamie, he hadn't told Scar anything about his own family. Which was a lot more complicated than her just having a step brother. Scar was that little bit of light he needed to keep going especially around this time of year.

Madison looked down at Scarlet with a smile, before looking back over at Jamie who was still standing by the door. "Nothing concrete, maybe a movie and grab some food." He looked back at Scarlet. "How's that sound?" He gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Or maybe something a little more low key after last night." Madison knew that after Scarlet had dropped him off she went to check on Alaska, they hadn't kept much from each other. Just family circumstances...

Rach Rach

Ash
Thoughtful.gif

A small, amused smile came to her face when at Jace's reaction. "Don't worry. I doubt they'll go through with it." Ash responded, brushing it off as if it was nothing. She waited while he stood up, tossing her cup out in the trash and then started outside, breathing in the cool air and waited for Jace to catch up. "I'm sure I'll be around another year to help you on projects and make you actually do things." She teased, nudging him in the side with her elbow playfully as she did, and then started down the sidwalk.

Ash shrugged. There really wasn't much to do in Westbrook once the cold really set in. The beach and boardwalk were deserted, leaving just many stores to spend one's time in. Or, in her case, many parties to attend and get drunk at. "We can just walk. I'm sure we'll run of something." She pointed out and slipped her hands into get pockets. Okay, so maybe not the best weather to walk in. Although Ash knew it would get much colder, it was already too cold for her liking. "So are you like... friends with Raven?" She asked, trying to find some common ground. Plus, well, the two seemed to be together a lot. "I thought you two were like, a thing until Raven and Alaska kissed." What? It was true.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

--------------------------------

Ava
Coffe And Computer.gif

She couldn't stand him. All those days and hours of playing and never knowing it was Zach washed away now as Ava pushed her keyboard away, and slammed her head into the desk. She was quiet for a moment, listening as he spoke. Finally, she sat back up, still fuming. "I'd rather kiss a pig or... or anything but you thank you very much. And we do not make a good team. I am simply an amazing player and carry you." With that, she huffed angrily and fell back in her chair, arms crossed over her chest as the round ended. Ava was not happy.

And then to make matters worse, her mother knocked on her bedroom door. "Avalon! Are you alright in there? I heard yelling. Did you get in a fight with your little friend?" Oh god, as if things couldn't get worse. Ava moved the mic away a bit, although there was no doubt her words would still be picked up. "Mom! Go away! It's that jerk Zach from school." She responded, then settled back into her seat... But that wasn't the end.

"Oh! The cute one that you played with last night?" Her mother asked, and Ava whirled around in her seat even though her mother couldn't see her. "Mom! Go away!" She yelled, and waited until she heard her mother's footsteps retreating before she turned back to the game, significantly angry. Ava pulled the keyboard back towards her, unreadying herself for another game.

"Well, looks like this game is ruined for me, too."

Dazzle Dazzle

Zach
FantasticUnlinedAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

Zach was on the verge of keeling over in a fit of laughter over the entire situation. Ava definitely felt differently. "Oh come on, I'm much more appealing than a pig." He rolled his eyes not that she could see, Zach was a decent player at least as good as Ava, and she definitely would have left him as a partner way before if he had truly sucked. "Ava you know that isn't true. Or we wouldn't be in this situation now." Zach leaned back in his chair, it was hard to find a good partner on this game. Everyone actually sucked, and him and Ava had done great up until now, and she was ready to throw it all away. Granted he wasn't sure it could continue to be the same now that they knew each other.

Zach could hear Ava's mother's faintly on the other end. Zach was back to being just the jerk from school, no longer her online friend. Barely even shocked. However the next thing he heard as her mom called him cute. Zach held back a laugh, "Oh so you've been talking about me." A devilish smirk across his face. "I mean, obviously she has good taste."As Ava talked about the game being ruined for her, he laced his fingers together and stretched his shoulders. "Hey if us being partners in the game causes you to have ulcers now that you know its me, we can part ways here." He moved his mouse across the screen. "You'll just have to deal with me at school." He didn't feel like listening to Ava complain about his company, especially since they had been getting along for so long without even knowing it. "What will it be Avalon?"

Winona Winona

Jamie & Scarlet

jamie so cute.gif & scarifuckedup.gif

Jamie pulled the long strap of his duffle over his shoulder, but paused when Mads finished answering his question. Was that what it sounded like or...? Was Scarlet lying about seeing Alaska and was just with Madison the entire time? Hm. He tried his hardest to ward off a frown by rubbing at the slight stubble of his chin. Not being one to try and look too far into things, he cast the two a nonchalant smile, visibly unbothered. "Cool, I'll be at the rink. Nice to meet you, Madison." He had a funny name for a guy, but it made him memorable (if his height didn't already make him to remember).

Scarlet watched as her step-brother turned on his heel and left through the double doors of the house before turning her full attention to the handsome boy in front of her. Pushing up on her toes, she simultaneously pulled at his arms so he could come down to her level and gave a quick, real kiss. Jamie had been making her feel awkward, speaking to them the most that she had ever heard him talk before. Mads was one of the only people she could find comfort in times when the turmoil was so subtle. Lowering back so she was standing normal again, Scarlet gave a soft sigh. "Sorry, it's been kind of... weird." She didn't really know how to explain it.

"I didn't get back until 5 in the morning," She confessed with a slight groan and a wrinkle of her nose. The girl was very tired but was not going to put a damper on any date plans they were making. "We can go see a movie, but only if you wouldn't mind me falling asleep on accident," Scarlet half-joked, smoothing her hands over the fabric across his chest. "But if I get a coffee, I should be set to go."

Dazzle Dazzle

Ash's words didn't entirely reassure him, but at least she was smiling. He hadn't gotten to see as much of that over the past couple of weeks. It was nice, the kind of smile Jace might expect to see on his reflection. Wait, did that make him a narcissist? Probably not. He followed Ash right out the door, glancing up at the sky for a moment once he was outside. Not that he had anything particularly profound on his mind. Really he'd been momentarily distracted by the fresh taste of cold. Halloween wasn't the only reason that Fall was his favorite season, it was the atmosphere too. It was nice.

The cheerleader managed to pull his attention back with a playful nudge, her words sparking a laugh from him. Ash was probably the main reason behind why Jace actually worked on their history project. She seemed so perfect when she was focusing on something, it almost made him jealous. Before he knew it she'd managed to rope him into putting in effort of his own. From there it was a breeze for him, save a few boring parts. The capacity of teachers to require completely inane things from assignments never ceased to amaze him. "You'd better, I gotta graduate somehow!" He replied, giving the girl a crooked grin.

Jace wasn't terribly bothered by the cold as they started walking aimlessly, with no destination in mind. Sure it'd probably get to him eventually, but the boy could tolerate a little chill. What caught him totally off guard was Ash's choice in topic. Seriously? Ash of all people had thought that he and Raven were a thing? It seemed so absurd, Jace couldn't help but laugh. "You thought we were-..." Again he was cut off by a fit of chuckling. "Well, anyways, I guess you could say that. I think Raven's fun, and she doesn't seem to mind me." Unable to resist the delightful irony, he then immediately turned the conversation back to the idea of Javen. "What made you think me and Raven were a thing?"

Winona Winona

Oliver
oliversunn.gif

Oliver was trying to figure out how many Advil’s he could talk without accidentally overdosing when his phone buzzed from a DM notification. He already knew who it was from, for he was a little late for their hang sesh as he rummaged around his car for a random water bottle to wash down the headache medicine. They had decided to go to the arcade, and Oliver was parked right outside, trying to fight off the severe hangover he was experiencing. It had been a while since he drank like that, but Theo had been so much fun and nice and cute and funny that he would go through endless hangovers to hangout with him again.

He found something to wash down the pills and then responded to Theo’s message, letting him know he was coming inside. Only slightly nervous, Ollie tried to figure out if it was because he was afraid Theo would like him less when they were sober or if it was because the cousin he lived with also worked at the arcade he walked in to.

He had come home that night much later than midnight, which was what his cousin had wanted. Oliver had to skateboard across town anyway, so that took up most of his time getting back. When he did walk through the door, the place was a mess and his cousin had been awake still, drunk and demanding that he needed me out of the house this coming night, too. Oliver wasn’t so sure about what he was going to do about that, and pondered it with a small frown as he lingered just outside the doors of the arcade for Theo to arrive.

Maree Maree

Ava
Coffe And Computer.gif

She was flustered. She was quiet, listening to him speak, and quietly considered the pros and cons of keeping Zach on as a teammate. Pros: He could kinda play. Cons: He was Zach, and she hated Zach. Right? Right. Okay, okay, so maybe the past week had made her stop hating the popular crowd so much, but she had to stick to her guns. Her hating people, hating jocks, hating cheerleaders guns. And sadly, she knew exactly what had to happen.

"Later, loser." Ava replied, and then turned off the headset. She sat in her seat for a moment, quietly thinking about whether or not it was even a good decision. Hell, maybe Ava had just needed some time to think about it but... the way he said her name, thinking about how he teased her at school, at everything he stood for... She'd be better off without him in her life, right? Better off signing him off. After all, they weren't friends. They just knew each other, and hated each other. The end.

Sighing, Ava took her headset off and placed it on her desk, then powered down her computer. Well. Just another thing ruined for her by reminding her of Zach and his stupid face. Ava groaned, then got out of her chair and collapsed into her bed, face buried in her pillow, and she took a moment to scream into it.

Dazzle Dazzle

-----------------------------

Ash
Thoughtful.gif

Hadn't everyone thought that they were dating? Maybe it was just Ash. She shrugged at his question, thinking about it. "I don't know, just... you two were always hanging out at the parties, and like, Raven is super flirty. But she seemed to like... have special flirty stuff for you. I don't know." Ash laughed when she realized just how stupid she sounded, but she was determined to stick by her opinion and come up with some good reasoning as to why Jace and Raven had always appeared to be dating. "Like if not dating, serious crushing."

"And like, at musical practice when you'd come by to watch, you always had this like... look on your face when you watched her. Like that 'Oh my gosh, what a beautiful human I love them' kind of look." Okay, so she was just digging herself into a deeper hole. A super, super deep hole, and Ash had no idea how to pull herself back out of this. "But whatever. Maybe I just misread everything and there were no little sparks." Not that it mattered now with Raven and Alaska being a thing, or... Were they a thing? It was hard to tell.

E633C2D8-4590-4E1A-B326-57A4DAED7361.gif
June
After the few days of falling in and out of a funk, she found all she could do was reorganize her room. Hell, she knew it wasn’t going to make her feel better. But, something about dumping out the old soil for new soil for Mr. Plant made her feel pretty numb.

And while organizing her room, she paused as she looked at a far corner of her closet. She paused as she reached inside and pulled out a piece of a shutter for a camera. She turned the piece around in her hand as she could hear the sounds of the metal breaking against the rock. It was a rough song she couldn’t get out of her head. She looked up and saw the other pieces of the lost camera. She was suprised some parts were still there. Somehow, it was like Georgia reminding her of everything. The broken pieces front and center. She looked up and over to her new camera. This camera was put together, but she didn’t know what was worst. Keeping a gift from someone you did wrong, or keeping the pieces from someone you did you wrong.

She tossed the piece back and closed the closet before something fluttered out of it. She paused as she leaned down and picked up one of the old papers. With pictures of a hockey match she took pictures of. Everything wasn’t bad then. And... that’s all she wanted. Maybe visiting the rink wouldn’t be too bad.

That’s how she got here, she opened the doors and walked inside, seeing less people than she thought she would. Granted, when did she ever come to rink. She looked around for a moment before looking down at her camera and lifting it to change the lighting. That’s when through the lens, she saw him again. Despite how buzzed she was, his face was clear. Even more so now.

She lowered the camera slowly and looked around before walking over to him. “Uh, Jamie?” She said shyly before smiling a bit. “Hey, how are you?” She asked praying he at least remembered her slightly from the party. If not, she was making a fool of herself.

Rach Rach

Jace had been kind of curious to know what lead Ash to think he and Raven were dating. He hadn't expected to get such a detailed answer though. It was definitely funny to listen to, but there was something that really bothered him about it. As the blonde went on, listing off all her reasoning, the beautifully entertaining irony began to turn sour. It was still amusing, but in a tragic kind of way. A way that was undoubtedly responsible for the aching feeling sprouting in his chest.

Still he had to laugh, shaking his head at Ash's rampant shipping. The whole thing was at once cute and ridiculous at the same time. "Well, I can tell you that we definitely weren't a thing." Jace reiterated, looking down at the sidewalk as he kicked a stone, before looking back to her with a small smirk. "Good attention to detail though! Didn't know anyone was paying so much attention to us." Sometimes he had to wonder about the girl. She was so smart, so talented, yet so oblivious to so many things. What a beautiful, if completely clueless, human.

Winona Winona

Juliette
tumblr_inline_npa0loqwZs1szaa83_250.gif

Juliette woke up with a pounding headache and in last night's clothes. A small wave of panic hit her and turned to the side of the bed quickly, sighing in relief when nobody was beside her. What? It happened with Bryan once at her last party, she wasn't sure what exactly happened last night. Furrowing her brows and trying to re-think about last night's events... Theo, presents? Drinks... and... Ava? Right. That's right. Surprisingly enough Ava had helped her, reaching for her phone frowning when she noticed there still wasn't any messages from Bryan, and hesitating for a moment before sending her a thank you tweet for last night. Believe or not, Juliette was genuinely glad Ava was there last night, there was no way she'd be able to kick everyone out by herself.

Showering and taking much needed pain medication, she walked downstairs and was surprised to see the house not trashed. There was no way Ava actually cleaned up too, JJ would like to think she's an expert with Avalon Sanders, and this was certainly not her doing. Curious eyes glanced around and landed on Lupe scrubbing at a spot in the floor, she made her way over and almost fainted when she saw the wine stain. "Lupe, you didn't have to do-" Juliette was cut off by Lupe holding a hand up urging her to not continue. The woman just shook her head, and stood up from the floor. "It is fine." It was the only thing she said, while she pushed Jules towards the kitchen and set a plate in front of her. "Eat." Juliette felt guilty that Guadalupe was the one who cleaned up the mess, yes, she was her maid It was a given. But she usually handled the party trash herself, unwilling to even tell Lupe about it. Even... if she always knew.

Juliette ate quickly and pulled her phone out, threatening whoever decided to spill wine on the floor, ew. Of course it's the weirdo who pretended to know her online, and who obviously pretended to be a famous musician, oh, for his sake he better not come to school on Monday. With a shake of her head she walked back to the carpet where Lupe was scrubbing away. "The dog threw up and ran away. I can't find her." She lied, Lupe gasped and stood up, speed-walking away to find Precious who truly did no wrong. Once she was gone Juliette took a seat on the floor and scrubbed away, it took more than an hour. But she managed to do it, Lupe was still probably busy with trying to find the dog in the huge house.

With a sigh, her attention drifted to her phone, she was bored. Who could she hang out with? Ash was out of the question. No thank you. Grace... please god no. And she wasn't exactly in the mood to get to know their newest addition on the team. But Scarlet seemed like someone she'd want to get to know, so she put a pin in that for later. She hesitated going through her contacts when it landed on a certain red-head.

Should she... before she had anymore time to think about it she found herself sending a text to her old friend. Biting her lip and quickly hitting send before she could regret it. 'Hey, I was curious if you wanted to go with me to the mall?' What? She didn't have anyone else to hang out with. And... Juliette, maybe, wasn't hating the idea of having Ava around right now.

Interactions: Winona Winona
Mentions: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Rach Rach (Also for the smallest mentions. But idk.)
Grace
tumblr_inline_p05qu688vP1rqmlml_1280.gif

Grace woke up this morning... not as upset as she thought she'd be. Last night definitely turned things for the better, she'd snuck in late last night and didn't even have to use her own key, June was at the door already, just getting home herself, Grace wasn't upset that she'd took her car to a party. Only ten times more at the fact she drove while she was even in the slightest bit tipsy, she made sure to whisper-yell at her, although it was only in good faith. What are not-sisters for? Her mother wasn't home by the time she woke up, usually her job kept her out of the house at these hours. It didn't help that she slept in a bit too anyway. Stargazing was tiring, after a shower starting to getting ready for the day, she caught a glance at the promise ring Sawyer had gotten her and a genuine smile came across her face as she traced the infinity symbol. And that reminded her that they decided to make today a date a few days go.

Surprisingly nobody was home, even June wasn't home. Hm. Walking downstairs only to realize David was, she greeted him with a smile before grabbing her keys and moved towards the door, when David had called out for her to wait. She sighed quietly and turned towards him. "Yes?" He walked into the kitchen and gestured for her to follow him, she wasn't going to just leave him like that, David was probably the only parent who cared about her right now. Well, not that she took him as her dad. Of course she didn't. Taking a seat at the table and looking towards him expectantly. "I tried a new recipe." Oh my god he was roping her into trying food? No, she couldn't be here. She was supposed to pick up Sawyer soon. "David, I actually have-" He cut her off as he started to stack pancakes on a plate. "I asked June... but y'know she said she was busy, so." He shrugged, he looked hurt about it and Grace deflated in defeat. Sending Sawyer a quick text about how she'll probably be late.

He placed a plate of food in front of her, and watched her expectantly, she gave him a weird look and he averted his gaze, but unaware to her, he was looking whenever she wasn't. Taking a bite of out the rather light looking pancakes, and realizing why they were so light in the first place, they were banana pancakes, and a sly grin appeared on her face. "Is this banana?" She asked, hiding her grin and he nodded eagerly, seemingly excited about his own recipe he probably just learned on, like, Food Network. "I'm allergic." His smile faded immediately, and pure panic washed over his face. That alone was enough to make Grace laugh and she shook her head. "I'm kidding." Reassuring him that it was only a joke. "They're good, but I don't think you.. cooked them all the way." She said with an amused smile on her face, getting up from her seat and gesturing towards the computer he had on the counter. "Look. You're supposed to wait a little before you flip them." He leaned closer to the screen and nodded at her words.

"Let's just make another batch. We'll make it better than... that. But you did really good though!" The next half an hour was just them making pancakes, eating, and genuinely having an actual conversation, Grace was glad they kept it on other topics and he hadn't brought up her mother, or the disaster of a fight they'd had last night. Helping clean up before exchanging her goodbyes, placing her hands in her jacket pocket as she played with the ring on her finger absentmindedly, he stopped her tapping her gently on the shoulder before she walked out the door. "She'll... come around. I'm sure of it." He offered a smile, one that she returned, there was still doubt in her mind about his words, but at least he cared enough to say so.

Getting in her jeep and driving to Sawyer's. She had convinced her to go to the ice rink, should be fun. But she was pretty sure that her girlfriend was just excited to show off her skills on the ice. And Grace wasn't exactly opposed to watching. Sending her a text to let her know she was here, and tapped her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited, eyes landing on the ring. Or more importantly, the ring that wasn't there. And Grace could swear she was having a heart attack. "No, no, no." She moved in her seat, checking everywhere in the car only to realize it wasn't there. It's only been a day! How could she be so stupid? Sending a quick text to David to see if maybe he'd seen it around, regaining her composure once Sawyer had gotten in the car, she wasn't going to tell her she lost it. Nope. It'll make her think that her promise meant nothing and Grace didn't want her to think that.
Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir
Mentions: Moonshadow Moonshadow

grey.gif

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojmg3paMCi1ravrtw_1280.gif

Maisie's night that started out way worse than to be expected, only to be made up by a certain boy and maybe some illegal 'creative work.' She made it to her house that night by sneaking into the window, unsure if Lewis even noticed if she was gone. She was just hoping he wouldn't. Also hoping he wouldn't find out about the pot brownies either. It was one thing to get in trouble with your foster father, another when he's a cop. And a major one when it involves drugs. Surely Maisie wouldn't get in trouble for it... right? Again, she had no idea. Oh, how she prayed she wouldn't. It wasn't like she was anti-drugs. That was clear on college day with her and Rowan, it was just the fact that she could maybe, possibly, get in huge amounts of trouble. So... she prayed before she went to bed.

That morning, she had a rather awkward breakfast with Lewis, it was unsure whether or not he knew something she didn't but he was clearly acting weird and Maisie didn't want to push on it, whatsoever. Deciding to cut breakfast early, she gave him the most fake apologetic smile and stood up from the table. "I actually... need to be somewhere, for an assignment. With... friends." Yeah, yeah, that's perfect. Giving him a wave before taking her backpack with her. It wasn't just for the lie. Wherever Maisie went that bag went. It's just the way it always was, she's used to change, yes, but this was hers. There's no way she's changing her own habits just because she has a slight chance of actually staying here.

Which might be all blown up if they find out about the drugs, and that stupid, stupid play, Drake made her help out with. Shaking her head at the thought while she walked on the sidewalk going... no-where in particular really, Maisie didn't think all of this through before she decided to leave the house, it was just a deceptive excuse for her to get the hell out of there before he asked her questions she didn't want to answer, so this was a perfect idea. Going... no-where. Really. Good idea Maze. Continuing her way down the street she caught eye of a music shop, glancing around before coming to a decision. It wasn't like she had anything else better to do? So, why not. Right? Walking inside and giving a small nod to the cashier, and made her way through the rows of vinyls, passing by VHS tapes and DVD's.

Maisie was never really a movie watcher, except for that one show that always played at... foster home number 7? Maybe? She couldn't remember. But 'I love Lucy' was a classic, and when she caught sight of one she genuinely smiled, picking it up and continuing her walk as she flipped it around and read the description of the case behind it. She obviously wasn't paying enough attention to where she was going, because she bumped into someone, causing the tape to drop on the floor. And Maisie didn't even bother to pick it up, she cared more about the person she'd bumped into. "I'-I'm really sorry." Taking multiple steps back, sighing in relief when she got her personal space back.

Interactions: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy
Mentions: Dethrix Dethrix (like the slightest amount sorry.)

Raven
tumblr_inline_pk5jr9m4G51tkzrhy_250.gif

Raven didn't have much sleep that night either, after Mason and her split ways. It was surprisingly a easy and simple conversation between the two, there wasn't any hostility besides the fact he was being a little bitch and throwing words around with Alaska's name. But he apologized so that was good enough for her, for now, anyway. Most of her night she kept waking up to check on her Grandmother, even if Nancy said multiple times she was okay, Raven didn't want to risk it. What if she'd gotten seriously sick at 3AM? You never know these things. Between that and racking her brain with a ideas for a short story... sleep wasn't easy, but there wasn't anytime for sleep, she had a date with Alaska today and Raven was set on making it happen. No matter how exhausted, she was more than ready to have alone time with the brunette.

Laying in bed and she'd gotten a twitter message, from... who the hell was Belle? No offense to her, but who spells Belle with an e? Cocking her head to one side, she was pretty... but wasn't the splitting image of the disney princess she was named after. Alaska had told her she knew Mason? That was something she'd definitely have to talk to her about later too. Clearly there was more important matters to discuss other than the status of their relationship, that was a joke. So don't get too worked up about it. Though, don't think she won't tell her to cut it with the Mason talk. No one should associate her with the lesser Rivera.

Coming out of her bedroom with the smallest grin on her face was enough for Nancy to perk up and ask questions, Raven wasn't a morning person by all means. Nancy knew this and decided to keep pushing. "Is it a boy?" She poked her in the stomach and Raven jumped away, giving her a glare and shaking her head while getting breakfast. Pouring cereal into a bowl and attempting to ignore the woman. "Is it a girl?" Raven groaned and took a bite out of the cereal. "Can't you just... leave me alone right now." The nurse and long-time friend shook her head for an answer and instead turning up the radio to whatever pop-crazed song was on.

It wasn't like Raven hated all the new pop music, she just would rather stick to the old ones. "No. Take it off." Nancy ignored her by turning it louder, it wasn't a case if her grandmother would wake up. Her Abuela's hearing was almost as bad as her memory nowadays. "Nancy." She pleaded rubbing at her eyes tiredly, as Nancy started dancing, and hopping around, the sight alone almost made Raven choke on the cereal. If they were in public she probably would've pretended to not know her. She walked closer to her and held out a hand, Raven stared at her hand and raised a brow.

"Oh. Come on. I never have any fun, just humor me." She said, and Raven rolled her eyes. Staring her down for at least a full ten seconds before placing the bowl down, sighing as she took her hand and Nancy's smile brightened immediately, and within the last five seconds neither her or Nancy was sure where the grumpy Raven disappeared off to. Childish to have a dance party so early in the morning, but can you blame them? This few minutes of happiness was completely okay with the both of them. Mimicking Nancy's dance moves, which, were, believe it or not. Pretty damn good.

Laughing as she did probably the most embarrassing dance moves in her life, glad enough that no-one would ever see her like this, after all. It was just Nancy, she was family. After the song came to end, she smiled over at Nancy. "Is it the one who did that to you?" She reached out to touch the small bruise on Raven's cheek, and she batted her hand away. "Ha. Funny. And no, ew, of course not." Returning to her spot in the kitchen, leaning on the counter as she ate the rest of her food. Within those few hours, she... yes, she told Nancy about Alaska. Leave her alone. Getting ready when Alaska had picked her up, she convinced her to go to... an ice rink. It wasn't surprising... but Raven wasn't exactly a big fan of skating, maybe she'll... just sit on the sidelines and watch. Yeah. Surely it'll be fine.

Mentions: Winona Winona Maree Maree a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Belle Taylor

Mood: Determined | Interacting with: Mason |Mentions: Drake, Raven | Soap Soap Winona Winona

Belle almost threw her phone out of frustration. Why was Mason such a dick? He didn't even want to look for Drake! What if he was injured or worse? That was so messed up. The annoying boy also had the nerve to tell her to stay away from Drake. What kind of brother was he? Heck no, she wasn't going to listen to him. He had no idea what he was talking about, stupid boy.

She was going to find him. But the problem was she didn't know where he would go. Dammit! She barely knew this annoying place how was she going to navigate it? Unless... She looked back down at her phone, another notification from Mason. That gave her an idea. She recalled a brief conversation she had with Alaska about her girlfriend knowing Mason. Something about walking past his house sometimes? God, she didn't remember. But maybe just maybe that meant she could get the lovely boys home address off of her.

If Mason wouldn't willingly help her look for Drake then she would make him. His opinion did not matter right now she was just using him for his brother finding knowledge. After finding Raven's twitter she sent her a quick twitter dm. After having a brief conversation with her she managed to squeeze his address out of her. With the promise that she wouldn't tell who gave her the address of course. She was finally on her way, ready to start her mission.

It didn't take Belle very long to locate the apartment, thanks to google maps. But she was a bit hesitant to get out of the safety of her car. What Raven had failed to mention was that Mason lived in a very sketchy neighbourhood. But she had to get out, for Drake. So she took a deep breath and clambered out of her car. Okay, no murder. That is always a good start. She managed to get in by holding the door open for an elderly lady who was just leaving. What great timing. Walking down the halls she tried not to look at the mysterious stains, instead focusing on the door numbers. After what felt like an eternity she found the number that matched Ravens text. So she did what any other normal person would, she knocked on the door.
code by Ri.a

Mads
tumblr_mvtxr3zr9h1smmprvo5_250.gif

Madison smiled as Scarlet pulled him down into a kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist before she pulled away. He hadn't picked up on anything being weird, but that didn't matter as he wasn't the one who lived there. There was probably a lot more that he was missing though, home life was always different when people weren't around.

"Then you definitely need a coffee first." He smirked. "You can tell me all about it once we get some caffeine in you." He chuckled lightly at her falling asleep on him during the movie. "I think it would only be fair, since I fell asleep on you during the play." Mads still wasn't sure what he missed, all he woke up to was fighting and there was a lot of it. "But coffee first." He said breaking away and taking her hand leading her own the door to his sisters car. "Mind if I drive." He might of sucked at driving, but he did want to do the norm and actually drive his girlfriend around for once instead of the other way around.

Rach Rach

Ash

"Alright, alright." She was laughing now at her own absurd idea. "So I was very wrong and the two of you are just best friends. Plus obviously, like, Raven is with Alaska now so it couldn't happen, anyway." And yeah, Ash could totally support that. She wanted to ask Raven more questions about the whole thing, and probably would've asked Alaska, too, if she didn't hate Ash for the whole breaking up with Ryder thing.

She wasn't sure what else to say, so she just started walking in silence for a couple minutes with Jace. Ash hated silence, and she was mulling over a million different topics of conversation, but couldn't really think of anything good. So instead, she just looked up at the sky for a moment, and then diverted her gaze back to the sidewalk. She kicked a little rock that fell into her path and finally decided to just let Jace break the silence if he wanted. Ash couldn't think of anything to talk about, after all.

------------------------------

Ava

She was still face down in her pillow when her phone beeped. Ava groaned, pushing herself up and stretching out to her desk, grabbing her phone and then rolling over onto her back on her bed. She opened up her phone, half expecting some sassy text from Zach that would just make her angrier, but instead Ava was surprised to see a text from Jules. What the hell was with this week? What was happening? It was as if she got hit in the head and then woke up in some alternate universe, with her worst enemies surrounding her.

'Yeah, sounds great. I'll meet you there.' Ava texted back. She dropped the phone next to her in bed and then looked up at the ceiling. This was... the weirdest week of her life. She was friends with Jules, and hadn't really fought Zach much this week. What the hell? Ava was becoming the kind of person that she hated. The kind of person that hung out with the in crowd. And like, the in crowd was the worst thing ever created. All full of themselves with their good looks and their fancy clothes and their muscles.

After a few minutes of contemplation, Ava finally got out of bed and headed out of her room. After a few minutes of talking with her parents, updating them on the Zach the dick situation, and then telling them that she was going to the mall to hangout, Ava was ready to leave. She had no idea when JJ would get there, but she could always find something to do before her friend showed up.

Soap Soap

---------------------------------------------

Mason

He'd been relaxing at home, chilling in his bed and texting Adriane. She still had Ari, and Mason was desperate to know how his daughter was doing, and when he could get her back. And of course, trying to repair things with Adriane, or whatever. However, his text conversation and relaxation only lasted for so long before there was knocking on their front door. His mother's voice screamed out from her bedroom for Mason or Drake to get the door, and he just had to roll his eyes as he climbed out of bed.

Mason headed towards the front door, opening it up, and was actually surprised for a moment to see Belle standing on the other side of the door. "Princess? How the hell did you find out where I lived?" He asked, trying to hide his surprise at least some what. He stepped out of his apartment, pulling the door closed after him so they wouldn't wake up his mother even more.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked, and then a faint smile crossed his lips. "You're here to make out with me, right?"

Maree Maree

Sawyer

It was deathly cold in the house when Sawyer woke up and it seemed not even the pile of blankets on top of her could ward off the biting cold. Sawyer was reluctant to climb put from under the covers and face the air but she managed to force herself out of the bed anyway. Her feet hit the carpet and a shiver ran down her whole body. Sawyer wrapped a blanket around her shoulders and shuffled down the hallway in search of the thermostat, which she would discover was set on 72. The heat wasn't working. That was just great. A loud clang and a curse word caught Sawyer's and she turned around the corner of the hallway only to be greeted by her dad. He had the door to the water heater open and his head was shoved almost completely down at the bottom of the thing. It looked like he was fishing for something he'd dropped. Sawyer snickered and opened her mouth to talk.

"The heater's broken, dad." Oliver jumped a good two feet in the air and his head clanged painfully against the bottom of the heater. He pulled himself out of the closet and turned to glare at his daughter, his face was covered in dust and Sawyer found herself giggling profusely. Her dad pounded on the side on the heater and with an exhausted groan the heat clicked back on. Oliver whipped the door to the heater shut again and offered Sawyer a big smile.

"It is no longer broken." With that he walked rather peppily down the hallway, seemingly to put some clothes on that weren't his boxer shorts and a t-shirt. Sawyer simply shrugged to herself and shuffled back to her room to do the exact same thing. By the time a now fully dressed Sawyer came out of her bedroom, the heater had come completely back on and the house no longer felt like a cave. Her dad was humming to himself as he shoveled cereal into his mouth, and when he spotted Sawyer he made a strangled noise that almost sounded like talking but not quite. Once he had swallowed his food he pointed at her as if he'd just remembered something.

"Elle is coming down in a few weeks. Said her trip was a bust and she was gonna stay for Thanksgiving." Sawyer grinned at the news, a little excited. Her aunt was quite possibly one her favorite people in exsistance and before Grace she'd been number 1. Speaking of Grace, Elle would love her she was certain and Sawyer couldn't wait to introduce them, "So I want you to clean out that guest room when you get back." Sawyer's mood deflated.

"Awe, come on, she can just stay in my room. There's so much shit in there dad!" Sawyer complained.

"Watch your language." Sawyer grinned sheepishly, "I don't care that room needs to be cleaned out anyway. I'll start while your gone." Sawyer groaned but made no further rebuttal. A text from Grace had her exiting the house and jumping in the car as fast as humanly possible. She planted a quick kiss on Grace's cheek and sat back in her seat.

"I almost died this morning." Sawyer mentioned as she buckled her seat belt, "The heater decided it didn't want to work. But my dad magically fixed it and..." Sawyer was almost talking too fast for anyone to comprehend, "My aunt is coming in like two weeks. I'm very excited in case you couldn't tell."

Soap Soap

Neck Tie

tn1cEFA.gif

Casper had murmured an apology while they were in the car. Neck Tie didn’t know what to say to it, so he kept silent. ‘It’s alright, mate,’ Martin didn’t let the boy’s apology go unanswered. With one eye on the road, he checked on Casper in the rearview mirror, making sure that the boy was still keeping together. He was worried that the poor kid might have a panic attack. Martin knew that as long as Casper was in his car, he was his responsibility. ‘Don’t worry. We’ll get you there in no time.’

There was a secretive air about this whole thing, like they were in a James Bond film or something. Neck Tie wondered why it was such a big deal that Casper had to meet Aaron at the park, but the question never left his mouth. If Casper wanted him to know, he would have told him. But since he didn’t, Neck Tie didn’t ask. He only followed, keeping up with his friend on the sidewalk, matching him step for step. He didn’t even know if Casper wanted him there. But Casper did smile when he saw him, so he figured he’d made the right decision to come after him.

Casper’s anxiety proved contagious. Neck Tie was feeling a little bit nervous about meeting Aaron himself, even if he didn’t know why. But at least neither of them was doing it alone. It wasn’t so bad when it was the two of them.

They reached the park. Aaron was standing there impatiently. Neck Tie had spotted his sour attitude from a mile away. And when Aaron finally spoke, Neck Tie couldn’t believe how mean he was being to his own brother. That wasn’t even the worst part of it. Casper was standing there taking it all in like a sponge. Just soaking up every word of it. He felt so sorry for his friend. No one deserved to be treated that way. He knew he had to do something.

So Neck Tie stepped ahead of Casper, forming something of a body shield as he put himself between the Ollila brothers.

‘He already came as fast as he could,’ Neck Tie explained. He wasn’t afraid of Aaron. As far as he was concerned, Aaron ought to take his thuggish act and stick it up his own *beep*. ‘And you shouldn’t talk to your brother like that!’ he said.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Gyungmi Park

tumblr_inline_olaqmcJaqI1sc3ygs_400.gif

So maybe May should have looked up from staring at album covers, but she was absolutely racking her brain trying to remember who The Arctic Monkeys were. She'd definitely heard that name before. Did they write that Radioactive song? It was seriously gonna bug her all day. Maybe she'd ought to just Google it or something. But regardless, she'd been thinking way too intently about monkeys to avoid what came next, which was someone near her age at least, carrying a VHS tape and not looking up. The way they ran into each other wasn't a spectacular mess or anything, but still a little embarrassing.

Crap. Conversation.

Tucking the CD under her arm, May began frantically signing towards the stranger. Normally she brought a small sketchpad or notebook in case people didn't know sign language, but unfortunately, today was not one of those days. So unless luck was on her side, she probably looked like a crazy person doing space karate.

'It's fine! I am OK.'

She paused, then picking up the VHS the stranger had dropped on the ground. May didn't know many movies or television shows, though her mother did own a copy of The Brave Little Toaster on VHS. For what, May had no idea. Surely, she was too old to enjoy that kind of thing by the time she moved in. Though she never actually watched it... Maybe it'd be worth looking at just for fun.

But she held the tape out to the stranger, attempting to convey 'You dropped this' with only one hand.

Interactions:
Soap Soap

Belle Taylor

Mood: Determined | Interacting with: Mason |Mentions: Winona Winona

Belle almost flinched at the sound of yelling coming from inside the apartment. Jeez, the walls here were paper thin. Something about one of the boys going to answer the door? It must have been their mother because it sounded feminine. Did she not realise Drake was missing? Wow, what a mother. No wonder the boys were messed up if they were raised in a neglectful household. Her eyes flickered to a hole that was clearly punched in the wall. Or maybe even something worse than neglectful. She actually felt herself feeling bad for Mason. But then he stepped outside and opened that damn mouth.

"I have my ways. Wasn't hard only took a few minutes" she said, shrugging casually. The slightly shocked look on his face was amusing, but even with that he still used the damn princess nickname. Perfect now that she had him she just had to get him to her car. Then he said something even more stupid. Oh, she was definitely going to drag him down by his ear. She stepped closer to him. "Of course I did. Why else would I be here?" she agreed. Then her arm shot out and she grabbed a firm hold of his ear. "You're an idiot"

Belle dragged him from his apartment all the way to her car by his ear. Once there she pushed him in then got into the driver's seat. "We are going looking for Drake and you don't have a choice." She buckled her seatbelt before looking over at him with a small smirk on her face. "I already told you that I like your brother. Your ego gets in the way of your common sense, hun" she said, reaching over to buckle him in seeing as he was being stubborn. He wasn't going to have any choice but to agree. The passenger's side was accidentally manufactured with a child lock. Which meant he was stuck in there till she let him out. "Now. Where is the most likely place he would go?" she asked.

code by Ri.a

Theodore Presley

Mood: Extra Excitable| Interacting with: Oliver |Mentions: Rach Rach

Theo pulled out his phone once it went off. Oliver was here? Awesome. He half fell out of his car before heading to the entrance. God that clown always freaked him out. Who decided that clowns were a good idea? They were horrifying little things straight from the mind of Satan. Was he afraid of clowns? Of course no- Yes. Very afraid. He turned into a little girl whenever he came into contact with one. He had a traumatic incident when he was younger with one. Fucking Zach and his birthday parties. WHY DID HE WANT A CLOWN SO BAD. Never again. He had cried for days after that party.

Once he walked inside he easily found Oliver. Mainly because he was standing right in the entrance. He was so absorbed in his clown hating thoughts that he almost walked into the smaller boy. He rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry.” He looked slightly pale. Poor thing probably had a terrible hangover. They had drank quite a bit of the vodka. He was just lucky to be blessed with anti-hangover genes. So he never felt it the morning after. “How’s the hangover? You look like you need some greasy pizza” he chuckled.

They walked further into the arcade. Theo being the smart child he was didn’t get coins out before so he went up to the cashier person. Who gave Oliver a kind of funny look. Was he checking his friend out? Eh probably not. They might have just known each other from somewhere. “Can I get twenty tokens to start?” He asked, handing over the money. After this they could go get some of that delicious cardboard pizza
code by Ri.a

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojmg3paMCi1ravrtw_1280.gif

Maisie was confused for a few seconds, she didn't know how to respond or knew what she doing, taking the tape from the girl and only began to understand what she was doing once she did it again. Sign language! Now it made sense to her, Maisie didn't know it. But there was a young girl who was deaf in one of the foster homes she'd stood in before, she was a sweet girl, she even taught her how to spell her name. "Oh. I'm not really... um... great at this. But... let's give it a shot." Pointing to herself before signing her name in letters. 'M-A-I-S-I-E.' "It's um. My name." She gave her a sheepish smile, unsure if she actually did it correctly or not.

But she wasn't so sure if the girl before her was deaf or not, she could just be really good at reading lips if she was. So she figured to ask. "Are you deaf?" She pointed to her own ear, and hesitated realizing that if she signed, Maisie wasn't going to understand. So, she pulled out her phone and went to a notepad app, handing it to her, hoping the question wasn't rude to ask.
Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Grace
tumblr_inline_p05qu688vP1rqmlml_1280.gif

Grace smiled in the smallest way for a greeting, clearing her throat and pulling her sleeves a little lower so Sawyer couldn't see the top of her hands, hiding the ring that wasn't there in the first place. Incredibly nervous, yes, but it's fine. She's fine. Tuning back into her girlfriend's words, she chuckled. "I could tell. It's the gay one? That'll be fun." Well, not fun. But like, might be cool to meet her? If she was even meeting her. Yes, rambling to herself, in her thoughts, because that's normal. Taking a deep breath and putting the car in drive. It's fine. The ring just probably fell earlier when she was helping David make breakfast, it should be on the counter, or something. Oh my god. What if it fell in the batch of pancakes and David threw it out.

Clearly a little distracted, she didn't see the boy walking across the street and she pressed on the breaks hard when she realized, putting a hand out to protect Sawyer in-case she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, sighing while the teenage boy shouted rather... inappropriate words at them, when he wasn't even supposed to cross this side of the road. Waiting until he passed she glanced towards Sawyer and muttered a 'sorry.' Deciding this time to actually push all the thoughts away so that they actually make it there without murdering anyone in the process.

Within a few minutes they safely made it to the ice rink, grabbing skates and sitting on one of the nearby chairs while she tied them. "I'm not a pro at ice skating, so you'll probably have to show me a few pointers."
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Juliette
tumblr_inline_npa0loqwZs1szaa83_250.gif

Juliette made it to the mall, probably a little late. But she had a good reason, finding the person she was looking for and walking up to her, handing her a coffee. "I wasn't sure how you liked it. So I just thought like, i don't know what you used to like. So... here." Taking a sip of her own majorly sweet iced coffee. It wasn't a new popular cheer thing all the girls got. She genuinely liked these. Walking beside Ava and passing by a few stores that didn't catch her eye yet, pulling up her phone and frowning at the sight of it. She didn't care about any other texts she might've gotten, she was just waiting on one from a particular boy, who seemed... uninterested in her. At least, right now anyway. Where even was he?

He was probably just... sick, yeah, that makes sense. All of those thoughts immediately vanished when she saw a store with an outfit she desperately wanted. Taking Ava by her free hand and dragging her in. "Shopping is what malls are for." Juliette stated, quickly going through racks of clothes and handing Ava some she couldn't hold herself. What? She needed help. Taking whatever she wanted to try on and went into a dressing room, as she undressed and dressed again.

She thought it was kind of weird that her and Ava was hanging out again. "I'm surprised you actually agreed to come." JJ told her as she came out of the closet and looking at herself in the mirror. Hm. It was okay... Snapping her fingers to get Ava's attention. "What do you think?" Asking someone who she thought probably had terrible taste in clothes? Maybe a bad idea. But she needed advice.
Winona Winona

Jamie
jamiehaa.gif

He had made a note in the back of his mind to ask Scarlet about the night before when he was back - assuming she would be home by the time he was, too. Whether or not she could have been lying about Alaska, he wanted to know. Maybe Scar really did see the hockey girl and could tell him how she was doing. Reaching out to Scarlet wouldn't be too bad, he decided. Jamie assumed it wasn't her fault that her mom and his dad decided to get married without telling either of them about their new significant other and then springing it on them by saying they were moving in together that same day. It was obvious that both of their parents didn't mean to have either of them; it was easy to tell that Scarlet's mom was pretty young, meaning she had Scar at an even younger age than his own parents. His mom and dad had decided they didn't want children, only to be surprised with Jamie nine months later. Both of the Logan and Scuderi children had been mistakes, and it especially showed now.

Jamie was skating lines in the rink before it was time to let the general public on the rink, speeding up and down its length as the cold whipped at his face while he thought. He wondered what Thanksgiving was going to be like since the so-called 'family' never talked to each other. Hell, the most anyone in that family had ever spoken to each other face-to-face was earlier, between him and Scarlet - not even a conversation between parent and child, but two strangers forced to live in a large empty home overlooking cliffs he often threw random rocks or coins down as he sat under hanging, twinkling lights as a child, ultimately alone.

Maybe he should have stayed away from Westbrook, after all. It had only made him feel more lost, coming back home. Finally, they were letting people in for the general skate session. He took a break and glided next to the glass and boards while people filed in, his momentum driving him forward and skin slightly wet from sweating. A flash of red hair caught his eye and her voice sang a familiar sound in his ears. Swiftly and with great control, he shifted directions with a spray of ice, narrowly avoiding a few, and made his way towards her. He hadn't put on his gear, opting for a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt underneath his old Westbrook hockey jersey that had his name, worn but still sewn nicely, on the back, along with his old number, twenty-one, in large numbers underneath. It looked large on him simply because he was missing all of his pads underneath, but he still had his hockey gloves with a long carbon stick he trailing as it stuck out from his hand next to him, pucks scattered around one of the hockey nets from when he had been practicing his shots earlier (he would clean it up later). He didn't play anymore, but he definitely missed it, which was why he was so serious about his coaching position at Westbrook - much more than the teaching assistant role he had also picked up.

"Hey, June." Jamie came to a slow stop as he met her at the propped door of the rink, his skates and the slight lift of the rink itself causing him to tower over her much more than he had when they met the night before. He smiled, amused by the momentary change in height differences, before resting a gloved hand against the lip of the sideboards and leaning on it slightly. The boy had been skating for a while before she had arrived, so he had been able to blow off most of his steam and had mostly been using his more recent time to think. "I'm alright. Just working off the hangover." He hadn't actually gotten that drunk that night, but staying up so late for Scarlet to get home sure made it feel like he had. Gray eyes looked down at her as he tilted his head to the side slightly. "How are you? You do photography?" His tone was light, motioning to her camera with the end of his hockey stick as he gave a small chuckle.

Mentions | a z u l a a z u l a
Interactions | Moonshadow Moonshadow

Scarlet
scarlipyes.gif

She was glad that he wasn't annoyed that she required a little something before they went on with their day together. But he was always so sweet and understanding - so much different in comparison to any other boys she had talked to in Chicago. Even in Westbrook, she had already met creeps at parties that mirrored those types that lurked around the big city. Madison was on the complete opposite side of that creep spectrum, and Scarlet adored him for it. The girl looked up at him as they made their way to the car he had driven to her house. He didn't have to drive, the short girl not minding being the captain of her vehicle, but she could admit that she was curious and wanted to see what it was like to be driven for once. "Yeah, but that play was bad. I wish I slept through most of it," She told him with a laugh before giving him a nod. "I would love to be your copilot."

They went and picked her up some caffeine, something with lots of espresso. The streets weren't too busy, but Scar could already tell that Mads was... still getting the hang of driving. She had been through scarier situations, though, and figured that there was no other person she would rather get in a car wreck with. Scarlet's patience was otherworldly - she supposed being influenced by one of the most peaceful people of her family in her hardest times really did change her personality. She used to be one of the most impatient people you could meet. Now, she had sat calmly as they made their way to the closest coffee shop. Her old self would be laughing if someone told her should wouldn't be ripping this boy's head off. Maybe it also helped that she really liked him, too.

Back in the car, the brunette turned slightly so she was facing Madison while she sat in the passenger seat. "Are you allergic to any animals?" She asked before taking a tip of the strong coffee she had gotten. Already, she was feeling better, her eyes looking just a little less tired. She licked her lips and then continued, "Because, I think it would be fun to go play with the dogs and cats at the Westbrook shelter." She made a goofy face, eyebrows raised as she waited for her idea to either be denied or accepted. The idea had occurred to her while they stood in the coffee shop, a woman with a cute dog sitting in a far corner catching the girl's hazel eyes. Now, sitting in the car, she wondered if her 'family' would care if she got a pet. She loved animals, more than people for sure, and being in such an empty house was beginning to wear on her. Maybe, she could adopt a little bean that would make her home-life feel more homey.

Interactions| Dazzle Dazzle

Oliver
oliverbummed.gif

Oliver almost thought it was Kyle, his cousin, that had almost run into him, but it turned out to be someone that he would much rather see. He smiled and tucked his phone into his back pocket. Theo looked like he was fairing a bit better than he, though the boy seemed a little riled up. He was about to ask him what was wrong when Theo teased him about his hangover. The guy was definitely right. "It's going. Definitely want some greasy cardboard pizza, yeah."

As they walked deeper into the arcade, Ollie prayed that Kyle would be in the back, not doing his job like usual. Of course, when they approached the main counter to get a few coins before they divulged their little hearts in pizza, his cousin was there - stinky, greasy, and as piggy-looking as ever. He had to be, what, in his late thirties? Definitely not the manager, though. Hell, he had already been fired once, but had been allowed back due to a flaw in paperwork that could have gotten them sued. If Kyle had been even remotely intelligent, he would have gone through with a lawsuit and gotten some money to clean his act up. But he was a moron that thought with his stomach and attracted disdainful gazes with the shine of his hair - not because it was healthy but because he had yet to wash it in weeks and the grease was starting to make the long dark locks look simply wet.

Jesus, Kyle was disgusting. But he wasn't homophobic, or didn't know Oliver was gay, so that gave Ollie a free room in the more shady parts of town that was kept much cleaner than the rest of the apartment that Kyle dwelled. The man looked from Theo and then to Oliver, eyeing his younger cousin with a small snort and giving them the tokens they asked for. "Hey, Oh-Liver, I'm busy with the apartment until late again. Don't come home until after midnight, got it?" Blue eyes that would otherwise have been pretty on anyone else, looked down at him with the color of rotten blueberries.

Oliver cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, sure thing, Kyle." He wasn't going to argue with the guy in front of Theo. He was already embarrassed that this guy knew him, let alone that now Theo knew he also lived with him. Kyle gave them a cup full of tokens, though, proving that he wasn't completely a piggish idiot, and Oliver pulled his friend by the crook of his arm, gently so they could get pizza and, more importantly, get away from Kyle. "That was my cousin," Oliver explained with a slight frown. Clearly, he was not excited to admit they were related, but at least it made it obvious that the drummer had no choice in his relationship to the gross man.

Interactions | Maree Maree

Last edited:
434285DC-55D4-46A2-951B-5419AC6C6BC7.gif
June
She tried not to show her visible panic as he actually did remember her. Well, she shouldn’t be suprised he drank, but not to a copious amount. Now, as he skated over to her, she felt entranced by the way he soared across the ice. The ice seemed uncontrollable to her until she saw him tame through skating on top of it. He made it look so effortless. He made it look so beautiful. It took her a moment to snap back into reality, quickly nodding to show she was paying attention.

“Right. Oh, um I’m doing alright. The party weirdly felt like ages ago and yeah, hangovers suck.” She said then looked down at his stick and her camera. “Yeah, but I’ve sort of stopped doing it for school.” Was he there when the blog released? Is he playing dumb or something? She raised the camera and took a quick picture of him then smiled cheekfully. “I decided however it won’t hurt and try to take pictures again. I’ve taken pictures of hockey games before so I just wanted to take pictures of people on the ice.” She paused for a moment and looked up at him. “Nothing big. But... do you want to help? Just skate and I can take pictures? Only if you want though.”

Rach Rach

Of all the things Jace had expected out of a conversation with Ash, silence was not one of them. She was a popular girl, right? Didn't that mean she was good at conversation? Not that he was much better, of course. Turns out that the subject of him and Raven didn't really transition into any other topics. At least he couldn't think of any. So he let the morning breeze talk for them, making a conscious effort to not stare at the girl next to him. Apparently he did that too often if his exchange with JJ was anything to go by.

Jace didn't mind the silence though. Normally it would've gotten very boring very quickly, but aimlessly walking with this particular cheerleader was nice. Even if nothing was happening. The air was refreshing, the early morning sky was pretty, the... Okay no it was boring. The boredom just took a little longer because of Ash. She made doing nothing a little more bearable than it normally was. Even she couldn't keep the boredom at bay, so Jace had to find something to do. Luckily the nature of roads had him covered. It was actually Ash who gave him the idea, idly kicking a small stone. Not really much of an idea, but still better than nothing. With a small, playful smirk returning to his expression, he kicked a conveniently placed rock into her path. If she didn't interact with it, he'd try again next time a rock was within convenient kicking distance. Really, who needed talking when you could pass a rock back and forth?

Winona Winona

Alaska

original.gif

Despite her lack of sleep, the brunette was in a great mood today. Last night had started out awful, her mother had screamed at her the entire car ride home and then for another hour once they'd gotten home. She was now extra grounded, but she'd managed to use her father being in town to leverage her way out of the house to see Raven for their date. It was their first official date, though they'd already kisses in front of a hundred people. She'd gotten to spend some time with her twin last night, and more importantly Scarlett had come over and stayed for a few hours just to talk. It had been wonderful to have someone to just listen to her venting and she was incredibly thankful to have such a great friend.

Now it was time for her to pick up Raven and take her on their date, and she was suddenly feeling very nervous. Alaska had never been on a real date, everyone else she'd been with had just been trying to get her to sleep with them, there'd never been anyone actually interested in her the way that Raven was, and it was scary. Dating was strange to her, she was worried about screwing things up with her since she had a track record of ruining...well everything. But today was going to be a good day, they would have fun and not have to worry about anything else.

"So, are you ready to learn how to skate?" Alaska asked, hesitating before taking the brunette's hand as they walked from her car to the rink. The rink was her favorite place, she spent more time skating than she probably should, and taking Raven here felt right. There relationship was already so much different than any Alaska had in the past, it was exciting and she couldn't wait to tell Scar how it went later.

Soap Soap

Chase

S7cDtcq.gif

Chase had never seen Rae smile so much, it was adorable and he'd never realized how much he liked her smile. She was a nice break from all the constant drama that seemed to follow his family, she always brightened his day and found away to keep the serious things off his mind.

"Two burgers with extra fries please." He ordered once the waitress came over, hoping to get food into Rae as soon as possible. It probably wouldn't make a good impression to her family if he brought her home high. Speaking of, Chase didn't know much about her family except of course Mads since they went to school together. As much as he'd tried to shelter Rae from his family as much as possible it was kind of hard since the twins were in her grade and pretty hard not to notice with their obnoxiousness.

"Oh I didn't realize...Why not? If you don't mind me asking." He was very curious about why Mr. Daniels didn't celebrate holidays "anymore" and he had debated whether it was appropriate to ask for a minute before deciding he might as well find out more about the girl who was basically his girlfriend anyways. Chase didn't like talking about serious things like family, but he really cared about Rae and that meant he'd have to ask sooner or later. He could tell she was upset, and he felt bad for asking but he'd already done it and now all he could do was wait.

Dazzle Dazzle

Ryder

giphy.gif

Ryder had planned on asking Ash if she would go out with him again, but his phone had rang before he could speak and his mother yelling through the phone had kind of ruined the moment. It was late and she'd had a rough night, it would probably be better to ask her when she was in a better mood, so he'd asked her out to dinner next week and planned to talk about it with her then. It was good to know that she still cared about him, it would help him get through the next couple of days without her.

He'd checked on his sister when he got home, deciding not to ask about what was going on with Raven yet considering it was still very new. The twins had watched The Office until Mads' girlfriend had shown up to hangout with her, and Ryder was glad that she finally had a girl to talk about things with. He hadn't known the two were friends, but it seemed that there were a lot of things he didn't know about Alaska.

When Saturday rolled around he was excited to be out of the house and spending the day with his dad. He hadn't seen him since school had started, and since Alaska and Chase were both out on dates he got to spend time alone with him for once. The two had decided to go to a local coffee shop before heading to the rink, and upon entering he spotted his favorite blonde sitting with a light-haired boy in the corner. He recognized him from school, though he'd never really seen him around Ash before.

He hesitated for a second before waving at the two, excusing himself from his dad to go say hi. It bothered him to see Ash with another guy, but it wasn't like they were dating, he couldn't blame her for going out with someone while he was busying being an idiot. "Hey, guys." He smiled, though he felt incredibly awkward. It would've been rude to not say hi, but it was a very, very weird situation for him.

Winona Winona DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Ash

Before she could even react to the rock being kicked in front of her by Jace, Ryder appeared in front of them with his dad. Ash remembered their conversation from the night before far too well, and she'd never received an answer before his mother had called, yelling, and then the moment was just... lost. So now all of her feelings were thrown out on the table, and Ash had no idea if Ryder reciprocated them. So wow, she felt horrible, and uncomfortable, and kind of wanted to hide, but he was already approaching them.

Ash smiled weakly at his father, watching as his dad kept walking and headed to the coffee shop before Ryder came to a stop in front of them. "Uh... hi, Ryder." Was it just her, or was the tension tangible? Either way, she realized how weird this might look. As if her and Jace were on a date, which this most definitely was not. They were just friends, and the last thing Ash needed was people thinking that Jace liked her, too, and calling her a slut if people thought she'd gone on a date with him so soon after Ryder.

So, well, she was quick to add; "We had to work on a school project, but finished it, so... we're just hanging out. As friends." Well, that could've been said better Ash decided as her gaze moved from Ryder up to Jace, and she tried to force a weak smile to her face. "Right, Jace?" She asked, as if clarification from Jace would somehow accentuate her point.

a z u l a a z u l a DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

-------------------------------------------------------

Ava

Wow, JJ was like... a real girl. Which might've sounded weird or whatever, but Ava wasn't exactly the "girly" type. Her clothes never matched, she never did her hair, or wore makeup, or had any idea what the difference between... uh... see?! She couldn't even think of two different makeup things to compare and say she didn't know the difference of! That's how little about female girly teenage things that she truly understood, which left her to wonder why the two of them had ever been good friends.

"Thanks," she smiled faintly, taking the coffee and sipping it. Ah. Perfect. Ava followed along after Jules, and noticed how she kept checking her phone with some sad face. Did it have something to do with Bryan? Was he distracted with Lexi? Is that why he wasn't answering her texts? God, she felt so bad. Jules deserved so much better.

Ava opened her mouth to tell JJ about what she'd found out when Jules darted into some shop, dragging Ava after her, and soon she was under a pile of clothes while JJ tried to decide what she wanted to wear. "Don't you have shirts that look just like these?" She asked with a puzzled look as she pulled one shirt aside, examining it. What was so special about it?!

She trailed after Jules to the changing rooms. This was not the place where Ava felt comfortable. Not at all her cup of tea. Usually her clothes shopping sprees involved online stuff so she never had to come in and talk with people. She waited until JJ came out, her eyes widening when she saw her in the outfit. "Uhh... wow. You look really amazing."

Soap Soap

--------------------------------------

Mason

What the hell was wrong with this girl?! Of course Mason had known that she wasn't there to make out with him -- he wasn't that stupid. But was it really necessary to drag him by the ear to her car? And the moment he tried to open the car door, it wouldn't budge. Did this count as kidnapping? Fuck. If people actually cared around here, he'd yell for help. But no one turned when they heard the help word anymore. It was too commonplace at this point. So instead, Mason was just fucked.

"Where would... seriously? This is for Drake. Fucking hell." Mason grumbled, rolling his eyes and unbuckling the seat belt the moment she'd buckled it. Generally, Mason was stingy about seat belts. Hell, when he'd had a car, he refused to drive unless everyone had buckled their seat belts. One time, some dickhead decided to unbuckle his seat belt while they were driving, and Mason had slammed on his breaks so the dude smashed his face into the dashboard. No one had tried him after that.

"Probably one of his dealers' houses." He replied, but who could really say? Drake was a loose cannon. Chances were, he was a couple cities over by now. "But when he's fucked up and upset, he'll hang out with literally anyone that will offer him a 'good time' or drugs, so like... could be literally anywhere, because in case you hadn't noticed, there's no shortage of those types of people here."

"But his favorite dealer is just down the fucking road. Really shady looking house." Although that was every house on this street, but that house was particularly shady. In Mason's opinion.

Maree Maree

Mads
XR2z.gif

Madison had followed Scarlet into the coffee shop, while Scarlet had got the biggest cup of espresso they had, Mads went for a tea. He wasn't sure anyone really wanted to see him on a cup of caffeine. He quickly paid for Scarlet's drink before she had even had a chance to, which he got a glare for from her. They made their way back to the car, getting in he buckled up quickly taking a sip of his tea when Scar asked him a question, offering another suggestion on how they could spend their day.

"No I'm not allergic." A smile formed at his lips, as he watched her eyes light up as the coffee met her lips and she brought up the idea of visiting the animal shelter. "That is the best idea ever." Mads got as excited as Scarlet had, quickly pulling out his phone and looking up the address. He made sure Scar had buckled up before putting the car in drive and slowly backing up, making their way to the shelter.

As they pulled into the parking lot of the shelter, Mads accidentally hit the parking curb. "Dammit." He almost had parked over one side of the white lines, but he was still technically in them, so it was fine right? He was a bit embarrassed that he wasn't as strong of a driver as Scarlet. Trying really hard to be better than he usually was. He got out of the car walking to the front, the bumper was fine at least. He knew Rae would crucify him if he put even a scratch on her car.

"Ready?" He reached out behind him for Scar's hand as she followed him out of the car making their way into the animal shelter's front desk. "Hi, I was wondering if we could volunteer to walk some of the dogs today?" He wasn't exactly sure that they would say yes if he just stated they wanted to play with the animals. Luckily the lady reached down and handed them a leash, in exchange for his licenses. "Who do you want to take out?" They wandered through the door to the animal shelters pens.

Rach Rach

Rae
original.gif

Rae had been starring at the seat of the booth picking at the leg of her pants, when the waitress came over she was glad she had Chase there to order for her. She had been sucked back into thinking about holidays and how much she missed her mom, and how down her dad had been. Holidays had sucked for the past three years, but Mads and her had figured it out. They had their own traditions now, which mostly was just giving each other gifts for Christmas, nothing big, but it was something. Chase pulled her back out of her thoughts as he asked further about their choice to not celebrate.

Rae slowly looked up from the seat of the booth meeting Chase's eyes. "It's not really my choice, I mean. We used to go all out." She pressed her lips together looking up at the ceiling, trying to hold her emotions back. She didn't really cry anymore, but she didn't want to look as broken as she felt. "My, uh-mom passed away three years ago a couple days before Thanksgiving." She bit the side of her cheek, putting her hands beside herself and shifting herself. "My dad really never came back from that, it's the reason we moved. He couldn't live in the house my mom passed away in." She looked down at Chase's hands resting on the table before looking back in his eyes. She rubbed one of her eyes before forcing a smile back on her face.

"It's really not that big of a deal." She tried to brush it off, knowing she really wasn't going to be able to hide it from Chase. Her mom loved holidays, thanksgiving with the entire family together was her favorite time of year. Her mom loved family, but now Rae and Madison had been cut off from everyone since she passed. They could see each other on facebook, but they didn't ever get to see each other off of media.

a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back