• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Grace
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f666432626f4d38614936463076673d3d2d3531393534303835382e313530376662303439303139643238613334333834343437383131372e676966

Even though June tried to be reassuring it didn’t really work. But good on her for trying... Kate was just difficult to deal with in everyway. “Yeah.” She agreed with her and left it at that. She furrowed her brows and looked at June. She hadn’t invited David, no, but she didn’t think he wasn’t allowed to come. “I didn’t. But whether or not Mom did, he was probably gonna come anyway.” Her reason for being nervous made a ton of more sense now. Grace was usually nervous around her mother whenever she’d watch her practice, so she gets it. “Maybe David was like... a bad father in the past. He’s trying though, I think he thinks you’ll be great no matter what you do.” She smiled, putting her cup down and looked at her apologetically.

She had to start getting ready no matter how much Grace would want to continue this conversation, there was a play she was in charge of. “To be fair, he’s not the only one who thinks so.” Putting a hand on her shoulder and shaking her. “Breathe, you’ll be fine. I actually gotta go... but we’ll talk more later.” Giving her a last smile and walking backstage.

“Alex. Why are you laying on the floor?” She facepalmed. This play was going to be the death of her.
Moonshadow Moonshadow
Kate&David
sigh.gif

Kate’s mind was so focused on other things she didn’t notice when Oliver came up, only paying attention once David shifted in his seat to give him a nod. “Oliver.” He greeted with a smile. Kate rolled her eyes and it only fueled her to find out more about where exactly Grace stood that night, looking at Oliver had given her an idea. Smiling at Viola with her rather great comment towards Elise. David smiled weakly and gave a nod to Viola. “Don’t i know it.” It’s true, he was rather smitten and Kate took that as a victory. “Thank you Viola, and it’s great to finally talk with you Oliver. But I’m afraid David and I will have to cut this short.“ She said with a smile that was all too fake, he was obviously okay with Sawyer being gay, and in her eyes. A bad parent altogether. “We do?” David asked questionbly but Kate had shut him up with a good quick glare. Noticing Grace disappear backstage a few moments earlier she took the opportunity to find out more, dragging David along with her. “Got to wish our kids good luck.” She told the trio she was leaving behind. The only one she could moderately stand was, surprisingly, Viola.

Walking up the steps to the stage and following after Grace, only to find someone else who her daughter seemed into be infatuated these days, might as well get the answers from her. She’d know. Surely. “Sawyer.” Kate greeted with a cold smile. “Where were you October 22nd of this year? Hmm?” David’s eyes widened and backed away from the conversation, bumping into someone. Turning around to realize it was June’s boyfriend! They hadn’t talked much... but here they are now. “Sorry about that— Mason! Hey man, great to see you.” He reached out for a handshake. “Forgive me if I’m being too forward in your relationship with my daughter. How’s June?” Odd for a father to ask how his own child is doing, especially since they live under the same roof. It’s just June never gave him the time of day, he was just making sure she was okay.
Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a KingofAesir KingofAesir

Sawyer

Sawyer had given up on trying to get anything coherent out of Erin when she started mumbling about brownies and it was only a few seconds after she'd turned away from that a thought dawned on her. By the time she turned around again Erin had disappeared. With a sudden rush of panic Sawyer turned on her heel to go and try to find Grace but was stopped short when Kate appeared in front of her. Sawyer barely heard what Kate was saying, too busy looking over her shoulder to try and find Grace and she almost choked when Kate asked her where she was October 22nd.

"Shit." Sawyer was so surprised at the question that she cursed against her own will, that wasn't suspicious at all, nope, "Um...at my house." She wasn't lying...just leaving put part of the truth. Her eyes kept trailing from Kate to behind her in search of Grace who she managed to spot standing over Alex, who was also obviously high.

"Listen, Mrs. Jackson, what do you need? We're about to start and I've gotta talk to Grace." Sawyer returned her gaze to Kate, hoping she would get straight to the point.

Soap Soap
Oliver

Oliver was disappointed when Kate and David got up to leave, leaving him alone with Elise and the woman he now knew as Viola. Her last name was rather familiar to him, he'd had a friend back when he and Sawyer were in New York with the name but he was sure it was just a coincidence. He smiled at Viola after he sat back down after letting David and Kate pass. He decided he would just try and ignore Elise for now, his attention completely focused on Viola for the time being. Oliver was happy to meet someone new, especially someone as attractive as Ms. Vaughn. Suddenly his smile became less friendly and shifted to a more flirty smirk that was oh so common in Sawyer.

"Yes, I think they do play together." He thought back to the games he'd watched and the times that Sawyer had mentioned any of her teammates, "Alaska." He nodded, proud he had remembered her name, "She's yours right? Yeah, she and Sawyer are pretty good friends." Oliver chuckled slightly, "Or at least, that's what I've been told. Hard to tell who's friends with who with these kids. Fluctuates all the time." He kind of shrugged.

"I'm surprised I haven't noticed you at one of the games. I must've not been paying very much attention or I totally would've introduced myself."

a z u l a a z u l a

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojml7j25Pa1ravrtw_250.gif

Maisie raised an eyebrow at his words.
“A wannabe what?” She didn’t understand where Drake was getting at. Jesse seemed genuinely nice, and interesting. And he wasn’t the one calling other girls pretty, Maisie doesn’t know what that has to do with anything. But whatever. “His name’s Jesse. And he’s nice.” She told him, moving past him to help someone else. Maisie just didn’t feel like hearing him insult another guy for no reason. Muttering ‘thank you’s and ‘enjoy the show’ for a few moments, but she kept her ears open and turned around when Aaron asked his question. Confused and intrigued by the sudden question, she turned around leaning against the table and patiently waiting for Drake’s answer. Upset or not. She wanted to know.
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Winona Winona

Zach
5BB2A5BA-550A-4660-8529-32191ECB52FA.gif

Zach looked up from his phone raising an eyebrow. “Let me order you a chicken Caesar or something Ash. You need something to soak up the alcohol in your stomach” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a brownie. “Will you just eat this at least?”

“Hey, I don’t want to assume anything, but maybe try not to be so friendly with Bryan.” Zach started to turn away from Ash before turning back to her. “We have enough drama at this school already..” He gave her a flirtatious smile before walking off to find something to do, while avoiding Grace and her wrath.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xKYdDoOdGNY/WLwahZXVeYI/AAAAAAAAuNw/w3Qr5iFNJJ0io0v-6wrP5aKHabMEm4CqACK4B/s1600/flat_mountains_landscape_by_ggiuliafilippini-d8zdbco.jpg); position:relative; padding:0px; height:0px; width:0px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:461px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID White; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/94/51/1994514434ddd9c86b873eccb8cb4afb.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:276px; height:461px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:white; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Jesse Ravencroft [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Jesse looked up from his phone and offered a light smile as he made his way into the row and took a seat beside his new acquaintance. He took a moment to simply regard Jae, while the lights were on at very least. By all accounts, the young man was rather cute although he had a hint of... Awkwardness to him almost. Which was entirely understandable when Jesse took a moment to consider the situation he'd placed the guy under. While company was always welcome, it was rather odd to simply be walked up upon right before a show. Irregardless, Jesse batted those miscellaneous thoughts aside as he took in Jae's words.
"The name's Jesse, friend's call me Javen." He offered as he adjusted within the confines of his seat. Once he felt properly situated, Jesse took a minute to stuff the remainder of his brownies further into his hoodie pocket. It looked almost absurd at this point really, as the baked treats were very obviously protruding from his pockets in every which way. Despite that however, they held in place much to his surprise. With that done, he slid his phone down into his lap and turned his gaze upon Jae.
"I won't take it personally if you forget, we just met after all." Jesse laughed without a care, a teasing tone could be found in his voice as he joked with his newfound seating partner. It felt good to be actually talking to someone, and he was thankful for the conversation. Inclusion wasn't something he demanded, but Jesse was undeniably social. He wouldn't spontaneously combust without it, but everyone wanted to talk to someone right?
"That other guy called you Jae, right? Is that short for somethin'?" He questioned as he thought back to their earlier encounter. It'd been brief, but in the process he had leaned the boys name, so it counted for something didn't it? As he thought and awaited a response, Jesse subconsciously fiddled with his cast. It wasn't overly obvious, but his good hand seemed to be tracing the various names and drawings that were presented all over the plain white gauze.

Interacting: With Jae | Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy | Located: Westbrook Auditorium
[/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith

Ryder

original.gif

Ryder hadn't exactly talked to Ash since the little lunch time blowup which had ended in him saying the cursed L-word, in a totally unromantic way. And to make it worse, he'd stormed off without even apologizing for blurting it out. It was possibly the dumbest thing he'd ever done, and he'd done plenty of stupid things. Even though he was no longer in the musical, Ryder was still coming to support Alaska and Chase, and of course, Ash, no matter how awkward it may be.

By the time he arrived at the school with his siblings and his mother it was already decently crowded, which made it easier for all three of them to slip away from their mother before she could start bitching. In one hand, he was twisting a little rose that okay, he may have brought for Ash. It was cute, and he needed to apologize for yeeting away from her earlier, and to also clear the air. Maybe he should go back to being a player, where there were no feelings, and one could yeet themselves around wherever without having to worry about feelings, but for some very stupid reason, Ryder loved Ash. He was afraid that she'd reject his rose, and him, and there was no way they could go back to being friends after this.

After purchasing his ticket and a brownie, of course, he then headed back stage with Chase and Alaska, although he was quick to make his way from them. Ryder made his way through the rather crowded backstage, and tried to avoid getting kicked out or yelled at by a rather angry little Grace, or anyone else, for that matter, until he finally caught sight of Ash talking with Zach. Or... maybe not talking? She didn't look all that happy, and Ryder couldn't help but wonder what was happening.

"Hey," he said as he walked up, still twisting the rose in his hand as he did. Ryder looked at Zach, and then down at Ash, and his gaze immediately softened. "Are you alright? Is Zach bothering you?"

Dazzle Dazzle Winona Winona

Ash
Lip Than.gif

Not only was Zach now trying to force Ash to eat something, but he also had the audacity to suggest that she needed to be less friendly with Bryan, as if something was going on. "I don't want your stupid brownie, and I'm not doing anything with Bryan." She grumbled, her voice quiet as she spoke, and as she tried to keep some level of composure about her. Now, Ash was wishing that Carter hadn't found her, or taken the bottle of alcohol, and she could've just... not come.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Ryder approached her, and she glanced at him, confused about why he was even back here. "No, it's... fine. Zach is just trying to make me eat a stupid brownie, and then suggesting that I'm 'too friendly' with Bryan." Ash shook her head, clearly annoyed, but tried to force a smile on her face as she looked at Ryder, her gaze falling on the rose for a moment before moving to his face. "What are you doing back here?"

a z u l a a z u l a

--------------------------------------------

Drake
Cutie Pie.gif

It felt as if his whole body had grown numb when Aaron had asked. Drake had been leaned against the table, his arms crossed over his chest while he'd been speaking to Maisie, when Aaron's voice had popped up. Great. Just great. What had Adriane started with her stupid worry that didn't matter at all? Drake was fine, and that's what people needed to realize. He didn't need Adriane and Mason on him about taking his medication, or Maisie and Aaron asking about it.

"I... ah, well... I'm..." Drake pushed away from the table, his fingers tapping against his sides once more, and then his hand moved to start rubbing his arm once again. The scars that he knew ere under there almost felt as if they were burning, and that helped to level him somewhat as he continued fidgeting. "I'm, ah... bipolar. And they... they give me medication." He explained, laughing nervously as he spoke. Generally, Drake had never cared who knew about his condition. Hell, when the blog had come out and the whole school knew, Drake had shrugged and laughed the whole thing off.

But now, facing his friends made this whole thing so much worse and a lot more uncomfortable to explain. His hand moved away from his arm, tugging nervously at his hoodie sleeve to make sure everything was still covered. "And, Adriane... she just worries, when there's... I'm fine." He said, laughing nervously as he did so, and Drake's hand now moved to the pocket of his jeans, where he could feel the outline of one of his bottles of painkillers that he'd stolen. "I don't... I stopped taking my medication, and she... she thinks there's a difference, and she can tell, but there's... there's not. I just... I'm fine. I'm handling it."

Yes, if handling it was skipping his prescribed medication, and instead just drowning himself in enough painkillers to make an elephant feel numb, and then just laughing off his issues. Then yes, he was handling it.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Soap Soap

Last edited:
Mason
Cutie Smile.gif

He'd been backstage, just practicing and readying himself when Adriane had sent Ariana back. Now, he was showing Ariana some of the cool stuff around when someone bumped into him. Mason turned around, confused at first, until he recognized the dude as June's dad. And of course, Mason was surprised to hear that David thought they were dating.

"Oh, uh. I wouldn't know. June and I don't talk anymore, sir." He admitted, leaning down to pick up Ari. She wrapped her arms tightly around Mason's neck, looking shyly at David as she did so. "I wasn't ever her boyfriend, though. I wanted to, but you know... everything happened with Raven, and..." Mason shrugged as if it was no big deal, although yes, he was still kind of bothered by how the whole situation turned out. "We decided to just stay friends."

"Oh, uh, this is Ariana, my daughter." Mason explained, figuring it might be kinda weird to just keep holding the toddler without introducing her to David. Plus, Mason loved watching old people squirm when they realized he was a seventeen-year-old father.

Soap Soap

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

The blond kid was sitting on a bench. The dark-haired boy looked left and right and then stumbled up toward him.

He managed to give his classmate a bit of a fright. ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you,’ he said, shyly.

The blond boy was busy nibbling on his sandwich, so he returned only a small nod.

‘What. . . um. . . what’s in the sandwich?’

‘Oh. . . uh. . . it’s. . . it’s just ham, and a bit of lettuce, that’s all.’ He picked at the sandwich as he described it, flicking the crumbs onto the grass.

It was 4 in the afternoon. Both boys had arrived early for football practice, which meant that they were alone on the pitch. But the other kids could be here at any moment, and worse, they would see the two of them together.

‘That bag over there, what’s in it?’

‘It’s. . . it’s just some chocolate,’ the blond boy answered. He was pulling the bag closer toward him as he spoke, protecting his snacks from the other boy’s prying eyes.

The two fell silent after this short exchange. The dark-haired boy had been brave to approach the bench, but for his courage, he was only rewarded with a look of discomfort from the other boy. At least the boy was being more polite than the other kids at school, who would have just told him to sod off, or hit him, or worse.

The dark-haired boy's eyes fell. He was about to turn and leave himself, but the blond boy surprised him by speaking: ‘Um. . . Did you want some, Tom?’

Tom wasn’t expecting this. As the most unpopular kid at school, he never thought he would ever be allowed to partake in the contents of that bag.

‘Go on.’

Tom smiled. ‘Could I. . . Could I maybe sit next to you?’

Reluctantly, Stu scooted over and made some space on the bench for Tom. He offered him some more of his snacks. Tom received them happily, but not without ‘accidentally’ touching Stu’s hand in the process. Stu didn’t freak out, although he slowly tucked his hand into the pockets of his shorts, so that Tom couldn’t touch it for a second time.

‘Nobody’s ever given me any chocolate before,’ said Tom while stuffing the chocolate in his mouth. ‘You’re not like the others, though. . . They’re always mean to me. You’re never mean to me.’

Stu was anxiously picking at the dirt under his nails as Tom spoke.

‘I really like watching you play football,’ Tom continued, ‘I wish I could be a striker as well. I wish I wasn’t on the bench all the time.’

'Maybe. . . I s'pose I could teach you a few tricks, couldn’t I?’ said Stu. By now Tom was staring awfully close at the profile his face, which made him awfully uncomfortable, but since he didn’t want to be rude to his new friend, he just let him stare.

Tom took another bite of the chocolate. He was edging ever so close to his the blond boy, before he finally confessed: ‘I think. . . I think you’re really cute.’

With that, Tom leant inward and kissed his long-time crush lightly on the cheek. Stu was frozen in the spot. Shivers and goosebumps were shot through his whole being like an electrical shock. It was only then that Tom had realised what he had done, and the sin he had committed.

‘I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. . .’

Stu was smudging the chocolate off his cheek, when he turned to Tom. ‘I think you're not so bad yourself,’ he said, and the boys blushed and smiled at each other before they chuckled away on the bench.

* * *​

"Hey peeps. I don't think we've met before. At least, I'm pretty sure we haven't. I'm Oliver."

These words snapped him back to the present. Who knew how he and Casper got on stage? The boy hadn’t been himself since McDonalds, and he was barely keeping up with what was going on with the musical. He knew he had to put up his best performance, though. His dad was coming to watch, and he also knew that Elise would be in the audience, too.

Right. The music. Neck Tie waved hello to Oliver and settled down at his keyboard. He barely looked at Jace. He took the music out of his backpack and spread them on the stand. Some of them were upside down, which showed just how organised and prepared he was for this nightmare of a show.

Rach Rach Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Kate
sigh.gif

Kate raised an eyebrow when she cursed. Nervous, maybe? Afraid? Both would work in Kate’s favor. She wasn’t exactly enjoying talking with Sawyer but at least the blonde was giving her answers, even if it wasn’t the ones she wanted... it meant she could ask them. Nodding when she’d said she has to talk to Grace, Kate crossed her arms. Her house hmm? Interesting. “Was Grace with you?” If the answer was yes, well, Kate wasn’t stupid. Grace didn’t come home until the next day, in the same clothing no less. Kate was just sliently praying that the answer was no, that her daughter wasn’t as stupid as she thought she was being with this... lesbian. “Because she didn’t come home that night.” Of course, no offense to Sawyer— actually no, full offense to Sawyer, Kate couldn’t accept the fact that this was more than a faze. Because that wasn’t her daughter. Simple as that.

Just because Viola, Oliver, even Elise. Was okay with their children being gay, doesn’t mean she was. Kate grew up with as a Christian girl and she’d seen homosexuality as a sin. And you think she’s the type of mother to just let her daughter just commit these sins? Hell no.
KingofAesir KingofAesir
David
tumblr_o74vb473Db1ttgfcyo2_500.gif

David was confused and it was probably written all over his face. He didn’t know who ‘Raven’ was, He wasn’t surprised at the fact Mason had a child, they were all horny teenagers it was bound to happen. But of course David wasn’t one to judge, considering he, himself, had been young and stupid once. “Ah. Well I’m sorry to hear that. You two made a fine couple.” Smiling at the little girl and giving a wave. “Hey buddy, i’d offer you a brownie but unfortunately I dropped mine earlier.” It was unfortunate that he’d only taken a bite out if it before it fell to the floor due to his shock between Kate and Elise, he was happy to be rid of that conversation.

David didn’t agree with how against Kate was towards Grace, he wasn’t a big fan of Elise either. They were both in the wrong but he didn’t want to get involved. “So, is... uh Raven the mother of your child? Or... girlfriend?” He smiled weakly awaiting his answer. And desperately hoped that he hadn’t missed a whole 9 months of June’s life and that wasn’t her baby. Although it was upsetting the fact that him and June didn’t work out. No offense to Mason, but David had considered it might’ve been his fault they broke up in the first place. He was just another man to let her down.
Winona Winona

Belle Taylor

Mood: downhearted | Interacting with: Jesse, Jae |Mentions: Drake, Maisie

Belle frowned as she thought back on the conversation. Did she do something wrong? Drake had ushered her off so quickly when after she called it a date. Masie looked like she had just told her that her cat was hit by a car. She then came to the sudden realization that Masie might like Drake as more than a friend... She silently cursed herself for being an idiot. Then again if they weren't a thing then maybe they weren't meant to be? If it wasn't the lords will then she was sure it would have been fine. Besides friends with one-sided feelings happened all the time.

She kind of stood in the auditorium looking lost for a minute as she tried to figure out where to sit. The auditorium was quite full which was impressive for a school play. This town really was all about school spirit, wasn't it? Belle spotted a few clusters of people who didn't look very welcoming which made her nerves worsen once again. Walking a bit deeper into the theatre she spotted a seat beside the guys who were in the line before her. One of them had been flirting with Maisie. It didn't seem fair that she could flirt with someone but when Belle flirted with Drake she got upset. She inwardly rolled her eyes before sliding in the seat beside the two boys.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting with you. I don't really know anyone" she admitted. Maybe she could make friends with these two since her first attempt didn't go so well. "I'm Belle. I just transferred here" she introduced herself. Social interactions just weren't working for her today obviously. She had ended up feeling worse about making friends than when she had entered.

In an attempt to busy herself so she didn't look so awkward she pulled the brownie out of her bag. A brownie was exactly what she needed. A bit of a sugar high would make her feel much better. Belle unwrapped it and took a small bite from the corner. It tasted... odd. Maybe it was vegan or something? Drake could have used some kind of weird flour. It did taste rather planty so it being vegan would make sense. Not wanting to be rude as she had been given it for free she continued to eat the brownie. It kinda started to taste better the more she ate of it. "Do the brownies taste kind of weird to you guys?" she asked, after finishing hers.
code by Ri.a

Jaehwa

Mood: Content | Interacting with: Jesse & Belle | Mentions: Maree Maree Dethrix Dethrix

“Nice to meet you.” Typing down Jesse’s name and nickname, Jae turned his phone off and sat it in his lap. The brownies regained his attention and he continued to eat his. There was an odd flavor to them but he wasn’t really one to pass up chocolate, regardless of the other ingredients.

“I’ll just feel bad if I forget,” he admitted. Jae was relaxing more and more into Jesse’s presence. He listened and nibbled away at the second brownie, once more greeted by that strange taste. “Ah, yeah. Jaehwa. I prefer Jae because it’s easier for people to recall and I know how it feels to misremember names.”

Scanning Jesse’s frame, Jae’s eyes trailed from the messy hair before finally landing on the cast. He was about to ask how he’d got it when a girl approached. She appeared to be in a similar boat as he was; neither of them really had any friends here. So, Jae was more than content to let her sit nearby. The more the merrier, right?

“It’s no problem at all. Let me just put you down...” Jae pulled back up his notes and typed in her name. He looked like a total dork and he knew it, but Belle seemed just as awkward as he was. Perhaps showing just how weird he could be would lighten her mood, make her feel better about herself. “It’s a pleasure, Belle.”

Hearing her next question, though, Jae hummed. “I thought they tasted a little funny. Maybe they’re gluten-free or something? No… that’s not it, huh.”
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
The Jace that wasn't responsible for the music in musical almost hadn't attended. He'd extensively gone back and forth over whether or not he cared enough to show up, not really knowing whether or not he wanted to. On one hand he just wasn't interested in musicals. On the other he was kind of curious to see how it would go, having seen the utter chaos that was play practice earlier that week. Besides, who didn't want to see Raven on stage?

So there he was, having returned to attend Westbrook's very own Broadway production. In all honesty though he was still kind of reluctant to be there. The desire to do something, to be somewhere else, nagged at him the whole way up to Drake's table of chocolate. However the presence of brownies kept him focused. At the very least he'd have something to chew on when he inevitably got bored halfway through the musical. "Heya Drake!" Jace's bright voice pierced through whatever conversation the brownie dealers were having, accompanied by an energetic smile. "Mind if I buy a few brownies off you?" A burgundy gloved hand extended as he spoke, offering the money required for three brownies. Not to mention enough extra to buy a ticket to see Grease. Although the brownies were really the important part. "Three to be exact, and maybe a ticket while I'm at it?"

His bright blue eyes briefly shifted to look over Drake's companions for a moment. First the guy with the shaved head. Someone he'd caught glimpses of before but didn't really know anything about. Truth be told, Jace hadn't really noticed him before. Maybe this boy was like the yellow-beanie stand? Next was the young-ish looking girl standing with them. She was definitely new, probably, and someone whose name he hadn't learned yet. Westbrook had been getting quite the influx of new people as of late. It was kind of intriguing actually, more students at Westbrook meant more ways to occupy his time. Always a good thing in Jace's mind.

Winona Winona Soap Soap mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xKYdDoOdGNY/WLwahZXVeYI/AAAAAAAAuNw/w3Qr5iFNJJ0io0v-6wrP5aKHabMEm4CqACK4B/s1600/flat_mountains_landscape_by_ggiuliafilippini-d8zdbco.jpg); position:relative; padding:0px; height:0px; width:0px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:461px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID White; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/94/51/1994514434ddd9c86b873eccb8cb4afb.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:276px; height:461px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:white; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Jesse Ravencroft [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Jesse's gaze began to roam over Jae as he spoke. He was only half listening to the boys words as he casually began to munch on a few brownies. There was in fact a strange taste about them. One he recognized all too well, and was rather delighted by the surprise. He was glad he'd gone outrageously big and bought six instead of none at all. Had it cost his budget and taken more money than he had any right to give? Definitely, but a the sweet flavor and a blissful high were worth it. He hadn't smoked in what felt like ages, and edibles? Well those he'd never really taken a liking too in the past. But now? It was just hitting all of the right spots.
"Jaewha? That's a cute name." Jesse mused, with his thick New Yorker accent. His very tone was laced with an undeniable level of flirtation, but there was also a degree of humor to it. As if once again, the baseball star had found the situation he now sat in to be funny. And of course he did. Getting high in the Auditorium of some school he'd only been at for a few weeks? He was having the most fun he'd had in a long while, which said a lot all things considered.
But truthfully? Jesse also seemed to simply enjoy their brewing dynamic. The way Jae was melting into their conversation? He could work with that. That was friend material if he'd ever seen it. It said wonders about how they interacted with each other, and the results of such. Not to mention that Jesse had begun to feel more at ease as soon as he'd found someone to sit with. There was sense of security in that which he'd been lacking the moment he'd stepped foot into the crowd infested auditorium. But just as those thoughts had begun to swirl in his mind, a voice spoke up and broke through his train of thought. It was rather pretty at that, and feminine no doubt.
"Jesse." He offered with a nod after she spoke initially. His gaze had lingered on Jaewha for a moment as he watched the boy respond and jot down her name into his phone. It was dorky, but who'd ever truly said there was anything wrong with that. Hell these days, people actively tried to be weird or different. And here Jae was, doing it simply out of a respect for peoples identities. It was sweet really, and it brought a timid smirk to Jesse's lips. However, he ripped his eyes away then to take in this "Belle". And shockingly, she was beautiful. Her voice more than matched her appearance, and Jesse had a thing for redheads to say the least. Anya had been a redhead, and after those first few weeks? He would've done anything for that woman. He had done everything for that woman actually... But that was besides the point, and Jesse mentally reprimanded himself for even looking at this girl as simply another pretty face. People were more than that, and he knew such.
"I transferred too, although a few weeks ago. So I suppose we're both somewhat new." Jesse offered with a light laugh as he spoke, while on the other hand he brandished a warm smile that was meant to both greet and sway her a tad. And then after a moment they began to discuss that brownies, and Jesse simply remained silent as he let them attempt at figuring it out. He continued to munch-a-way at his own, though a tad slower than he had previously and shifted his cast bound arm once more as he placed it upon the arm rest for elevation.
"I think they might've been spiked." He admitted after they both had eaten their treats. There would've been no fun had he revealed such interesting information beforehand, and honestly Jesse didn't want to be the only one fucked by the end of the performance. Although if everyone in the audience had gotten a brownie then... God that'd be one interesting development. With a grin, he whipped his phone out again and quickly texted Maisie if she'd had a hand in the whole plot.

Interacting: With Jaewha, Belle, and Maisie | Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy Maree Maree Soap Soap | Located: Westbrook High Auditorium
[/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Mason
Handsome.gif

"Thanks for saying that, sir. June is a really amazing girl, you and her mother raised her well." Although Mason did know that David hadn't done much, he decided not to say anything about it. It would've been weird, right? And probably kinda rude. He smiled faintly when David had said he would've given Ariana a brownie, and just shook his head in response. "Her mother already gave her one, but for some reason, she didn't really like it." He shrugged. It was weird.

"Oh, Raven, no... god no." Mason laughed, a slight blush coming to his cheeks when David asked if Raven was Ariana's mother. "Please, no, Raven is way too smart to have a kid with me. Ah, no, her mother's name is Adriane. I doubt you know her, she just came back to town like a month ago." He shrugged as if it was no big deal. "And no, Raven is just... Raven is just a friend. I'm very single right now." Could the blush on his cheeks get any brighter with these questions?

Soap Soap

-------------------------------------------

Jace
Neck Rub.gif

Oliver's confidence made Jace visibly relax, his shoulders drooping and his pacing coming to a stop as he listened to Oliver speak. Right. Of course. He was good, so what was he worried about? It wasn't like he was going to go out there and miss any notes, or... anything. He'd been poring over the music sheets and playing until his already calloused fingers had started to ache. Jace was ready. He could do this. And he had Oliver here to back him up and maybe together, they could drown out the sound of Stu's poor music playing. Anything that would drown out his many missed notes was a blessing.

And then the little kid of the hour came up, followed by Casper. Jace offered Casper a small smile, but his smile faded a bit when he looked back at Stu. It was crazy to think that before this Elise nonsense, the two had been best friends -- practically inseparable. And now look at them. They couldn't even stand the sight of each other, which just proved why Elise was a terrible person. She destroyed any relationships or friendships that someone would hope to have.

"Hey Stu... Casper..." he mumbled, but didn't say anything else. What as there to say?

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Dede Dede Rach Rach

Casper Ollila

Casper smiled back at Jace shyly, though it died when his faded. Had Casper done something? He racked his brain for an explanation. Maybe... Maybe he was guilty by association. Was that the saying? He couldn't remember, but he felt bad regardless. He slumped with relief when Oliver said they hadn’t met before, the bad feelings of a moment ago disappearing almost instantaneously. It wouldn’t have been the first time Casper had forgotten a face- even a face as pretty as Oliver’s- and it definitely wouldn’t have been the last. But no, just this once he wasn’t an idiot, and for that, he was thankful.

With a small smile, he said, "I'm Casper." His eyes dropping to his hands, clasped delicately in front of him. It occurred to him a moment later that his introduction of himself had been unnecessary- Jace had said his name. He couldn’t help a slight blush, and he glanced at Neck Tie for any kind of support. Noticing how unorganized his papers were, he gave a quiet gasp, going to help him right them, hopefully surreptitiously enough that the pair didn't notice.

~`*`~​

Aaron Ollila

Aaron cared so little for this Jesse guy, it was frankly astounding. He'd reached new depths, even for himself. There was already drama being caused by his ten second existence, and honestly, Aaron wasn't here for it. He listened to said drama anyways, however, because these were his friends, even if all he wanted to do was tell them to shut up. Thankfully, they shut up as soon as his question left his mouth, and when Maisie turned to Drake, Aaron felt a vicious surge of glee, sitting up a bit straighter as he waited for Drake's answer.

Drake started stuttering, and Aaron almost regretted asking his question. He didn’t really want his friend uncomfortable, did he?

Then his binder made itself more known than before, uncomfortably squeezing his ribs, and he frowned just a bit. Yeah, he didn’t care that Drake was uncomfortable- He was uncomfortable, too, and he hadn’t been trying to start drama.

As soon as Drake said he was bipolar, Aaron said, “That explains it.” He didn’t elaborate, and he definitely didn’t regret it. He kept that same stony face on as Drake tugged at his hoodie sleeve, remembering briefly what laid under there, but not particularly caring.

And then he frowned. Every brotherly instinct he had screamed at him to lecture Drake, but that wasn’t his job, was it? So instead, he said, in as insincere a voice he could muster, “Okay.”

He looked up at the sound of an intruder, look souring. They were a bit busy- had he not noticed? Then, he realized this would be a good chance to close the discussion, and smiled as sweetly as he could manage, which was... actually decent. All he had to do was think of that dopey look Casper got that he hated, and he was set.

"Of course," he said, unable to bring himself to sound excited. There was a line, after all, and for Aaron, that was it. He took Jace's money and handed him a ticket. "Take whichever three you want." He almost voiced what he felt Jace should do after, but reminded himself that he was being nice.

Last edited:
Belle Taylor

Mood: IM DYING | Interacting with: Jesse, Jae |Mentions: Kipsy Kipsy Dethrix Dethrix

'Let me just put you down' That was a weird sentence. It took Belle a moment to realise that Jae was writing her name down. Huh, he must be bad at remembering names. She appreciated the fact that he was a little awkward as well. It made her feel better about how big of an idiot she was being today. He was pretty nice and also agreed that the brownies tasted funny, she was glad it wasn't just her. "It's not gluten-free. It tastes almost planty" she said, furrowing her brow as she looked down at the brownie wrapper

The other guy who was also a recent transfer was pretty nice as well. He didn't offer up his name but she vaguely remembered him telling Maisie that his name was Jesse. It was kind of funny how both of their names started with J. What an odd coincidence. She was about to suggest the theory that maybe the brownies were vegan. But then Jesse said that he thought that the brownies were spiked. The planty flavour.. WAS THIS THE DEVILS LETTUCE?!

"Sp-Spiked?" Belle stuttered out, her eyes wide with horror. "Oh dear, I think I'm gonna puke" she whimpered, holding her hand over her mouth. Was she going to die? She felt... weird? Was this what dying felt like? She couldn't feel her fingers. WHY COULDN'T SHE FEEL HER FINGERS. Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes as her breathing started to quicken until she was hyperventilating.

Maybe if she prayed hard enough then her merciful God would spare her now corrupted soul. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned" she whispered under her breath, shutting her eyes tightly. He would know that it was an accident right? Oh god, she was going to be dammed to hell. She couldn't die now she was too young. She had plans! She wanted to get married to a nice man, settle down and have five kids. He would work as a banker or something while she stayed at home and cared for their children. This couldn't be happening she needed to go to a hospital. Her mother always told her that if she so much as smelt drugs she would die a horrible death. What would happen now that she had taken them? "why does it feel like the worlds vibrating" she whimpered.
code by Ri.a

Jaehwa

Mood: High | Interacting with: Jesse & Belle| Mentions: Maree Maree Dethrix Dethrix

The back of Jae’s neck prickled with heat when Jesse mentioned his name being cute. He was embarrassed but chose against saying anything. It sounded like Jesse was just being playful, anyways. There was nothing more to it than that, surely.

Smiling, Jae continued to listen to the two people he was beside. It was pleasant to be around company again. He’d sheltered himself for so long that the feeling was almost foreign. This was… new. He was a tad giddy.

Jae licked the tips of his fingers, having finished off the last of his brownies. He was starting to like the odd taste they had. It was a shame he didn’t have anymore. Glancing over to Jesse, he remembered the taller male had gotten six. His thoughts trailed from asking for another brownie to the warmth Jesse seemed to radiate. That was nice, really nice. Unconsciously, he scooted further to the side of his seat to be a little bit closer—

“Spiked?” It was like he’d been slapped in the face. Jae paled, immediately regretting having eaten any at all. God, was he high now? What did ‘high’ entail? He wasn’t going to strip down and run around the auditorium naked, was he? He already felt so much more relaxed than he had before.

Wait. Maybe this wasn’t so bad. It wasn’t like he was going to do something incredibly stupid on only three brownies worth of weed, right? In exchange for this calm feeling, it may just be worth it.

No, no it wasn’t. Jae turned to Jesse with a frown. “Why would someone spike our brownies? They’re brownies! They’re…” He blinked, brows furrowing as he stared down the other man. “You’re very attractive.” His eyes caught sight of Belle as well. It didn't even register that she was panicking too. “So are you. Why is everyone so attractive?” He said it as if he was proposing the biggest question known to mankind.

Realization hit him and he went red, burying his head in his hands. “Holy shit I’m fucking high,” he blurted out, voice incredibly small despite the strong vocabulary. “What the fuck am I supposed to do?”
code by Ri.a

David
tumblr_o74vb473Db1ttgfcyo2_500.gif

David smiled at his compliment, but it faded quickly. He wasn't there enough for June to be the woman she is today, and it just... didn't sit right with him. He shouldn't be complimented for something that Willow did by her lonesome, and that was totally on David. "It didn't have anything to do with me, but she is." Nodding in agreement, and looking at Ariana when he started to talk about the child's mother, and no, he hadn't heard of this Adriane either. But he was sure she was a good mother... hopefully. Furrowing his eyebrows with curiosity, there was a lot of talk about this Raven for a girl who seemed to be just a friend.

David, prying? Probably not a good idea, was he gonna do it anyway? Yes. Eying the blush on his cheeks, he held back an amused chuckle and nodded. "Do you want her to be more than a friend?" What? Okay, okay, it was wrong of him to ask. "You don't have to answer that, kid. Sorry." Throwing a apologetic smile towards his way.

"How about Ariana's mother, are you on good terms with her?" Too many questions David. But he was just being friendly...
Winona Winona

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojml7j25Pa1ravrtw_250.gif

Maisie was surprised, and it was written all over her face. Crossing her arms and listening intently. She didn't say a word until he was done speaking again though. Leaning off the table with worry when he mentioned he wasn't taking his medication, is that why he was acting so... weird today? She wasn't very upset about the whole Belle thing anymore, she was just concerned about him. "Okay." She nodded. Almost groaning when someone needed her help again, she quickly took their money for like the 50th time today, and turned to Drake.

"It isn't my business, but i care enough to tell you that you should take your medicine." It's what it was for, he wasn't supposed to just stop taking it. No matter the weird side-effects, or whether or not he just wasn't interested with taking a pill everyday. It was important and she didn't want him to think it wasn't something he could just toss to the side like that. Even if Maisie didn't have much experience with it as she should be. She might even be considered a hypocrite at her words. Many doctors had tried to get her on Anxiety medication, but she just... didn't want it. Despite how badly she needed it. It was clear he was nervous about telling them but Maisie didn't get why. "I don't know why you felt like you couldn't tell m-- us." Shaking her head as Aaron went to the boy who needed help, she caught his eye and threw him the smallest of smiles his way.

Turning back to Drake, she didn't say anything. She just stared at him unsure of what else to say about the whole thing. When a sudden beep from her phone pulled her out of her thoughts, pulling it up and seeing a message from Jesse, who'd she put under 'Hoodie.' As a contact, cheesy, maybe. But why not? Furrowing her brows at the message, 'Hey lovely, did you by chance put something in the brownies? They taste suspiciously amazing lmao.' looking up to Drake, and she wanted to keep talking his condition, but she wanted to know what Jesse was talking about. "Did you guys put something in the brownies?" She said, keeping her voice low from most the customers they'd already sold to...

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xKYdDoOdGNY/WLwahZXVeYI/AAAAAAAAuNw/w3Qr5iFNJJ0io0v-6wrP5aKHabMEm4CqACK4B/s1600/flat_mountains_landscape_by_ggiuliafilippini-d8zdbco.jpg); position:relative; padding:0px; height:0px; width:0px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:461px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID White; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/94/51/1994514434ddd9c86b873eccb8cb4afb.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:276px; height:461px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:white; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Jesse Ravencroft [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Jesse laughed. That's all he could do in that single moment as everything came crashing down around him. The calm that they'd both had, simply evaporated like water in a desert. He watched Belle with a keen interested as she absolutely flipped every last ounce of her shit, and retrieved his phone to record her. This was definitely going onto his page, and he'd have to link Belle when this was all said and done. But for now he recorded her reaction with a simple glee. Her realization had to be one of the most outrageous things about he'd ever seen, but it also gave Jesse quite a bit of information about her simply by the reaction she'd garnered. With a slight smirk, he composed himself and put his hand on her shoulder with a cautioning weight. He gripped her gingerly, and did his best to show in his body language that he was in no way a threat, as he clicked his phone off awkwardly with his cast disabled arm.
"Alright, look calm down. Nothing bad's gonna happen to you, regardless of what you might think. It's obviously your first time with this sorta thing, but what's best for you is relaxing. If you stress yourself out, you're just going to freak out more. Okay?" He spoke with an almost brotherly level of guidance. His tone was level, and it held a great deal of concern but also contained an intentionally soothing edge. Jesse was well aware that some people could have horribly bad trips, but this girl did not deserve to have a meltdown right before the musical started. Hell, he hardly knew her but if there was anything he could do to prevent that? Well he would. Of course, the drug was well into his system at this point but Jesse was far from a stranger to it's effects. He could operate rather normally under the quantity held in his system now, but even so his body began to warm and his thoughts became slightly addled as a result.
And then Jae began to babble on the same topic, and Jesse couldn't help but smirk at his adorable commentary. It ranged from uncontrollable attraction, to abstract fear in seconds and it only served to further the New Yorkers brewing interest for his newfound acquaintance. In fact, he could only snicker as the tirade went on, and his smirk proved only to grow. Jesse threw his casted arm around Jae's shoulders, and brought him close before he reactivated his phone with his good hand. Soon, he'd flicked his camera's video function back on and switched the view to them. It wasn't too bright in the room, but the house lights were on so he could at least see their faces. He grinned at the camera for a moment, before he closed the gap between Jaewha and himself in only the briefest of instances. His supple lips met those of Jae's in a heated and slightly passionate smooch, before he ripped himself away with an invigorated smile. Jesse's eyes were lit aflame as he stared into that of his newfound friends with an aura of abundant recklessness.
"Oh I know I'm attractive." He murmured after brief pause in which he'd licked his lips. Jesse still tasted like brownies, and Jae would've gotten just a hint of that sweet flavor, most likely from their impulsive liplock. However, the athlete truly didn't seem to care at the moment. He saved the video, and hid it away in his gallery so hopefully his Uncle wouldn't find it whenever his parents made him do a mandatory phone check. That wouldn't be something his strongly Jewish family would enjoy to see, and Jesse wasn't too keen on displaying that side of himself to them yet.
"But this is what you do." Jesse instructed, before he tussled the younger boys hair with his cast bound fingers. As he did such, he was careful not to force the rough plaster of his protective brace against Jae's head. The last thing he wanted to do in such a moment, was to brain such a cute adorable face... A face with such luscious lips at that. He nearly leaned back in for another kiss before he seemed to remember that they were not, in fact, alone. Poor Belle was still there, and Jesse had stopped his attempt at calming her for a make-out session. With a sigh, he winked at Jaewha and turned to see how the young red headed broad was fairing.

Interacting: With Jaewha and Belle | Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy Maree Maree | Located: Westbrook High Auditorium
[/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx5ywjg4y1rifr4k_500.gif

As Raven started to trip over her own purse Carter instinctively moved her hand in an attempt to help balance Raven by resting her hand on Raven's waist. They hadn't ever been this close, as shocking as it was Raven and Carter hadn't really ever spent time together despite their similar personalities. That was probably why they had never hung out.

Raven was almost quite in her demeanor, usually she was always full of fire and retorts. Carter watched as Raven's eyes moved from hers to her lips. It had taken Carter this long to even realize how close they were, damn they were really close... She rolled her thumb against Raven's waist before dropping her hand down to her hip letting her fingers slowly drag away. As she leaned down and to whisper into her ear.

"Give me a call if you ever want me to mess up your make up for you." A smirk crept across her face, giving a Raven a wink before walking back into the audience, she almost felt like she was walking on a cloud. She had forgotten all about trying to help sober Ash up, her thoughts were on Raven, they should really consider hanging out more.

Soap Soap

Mason
Handsome.gif

He hesitated, looking down at Ariana for a moment before he looked back at David with a helpless shrug. "Doesn't really matter what I want, does it? She's not the dating type, and I don't want to push her." Mason replied with a little laugh, and a shrug. "Plus Ari kinda ruins any attempt at dating, so... I'll probably pass and just focus on graduating for the time being." Yeah, he didn't mind answering these questions. No one asked Mason these kinds of things.

And then he asked if Adriane and Mason were on good terms, and he wasn't sure how to respond to that, but luckily he didn't have to as Adriane came up. She glanced at David, offering a faint smile. "I need to talk to him for a moment," she explained, laying a hand on Mason's shoulder and pulling him away from David.

"Mason," she whispered, crossing her arms over her chest as she spoke. "Drake made 'special' brownies to sell, but... he did something wrong and all the normal brownies are spiked. I tried Ari's brownie and that's how I figured it out. That's why she didn't like it." And thank goodness, because the effects would've been horrible on her.

The whole special brownies thing would've been fine, until he mentioned getting them confused and that Ari could've eaten one. Then, well, Mason was pissed. He shoved Ari into Adriane's arms, and then took off.

Soap Soap

---------------------------

Drake
SO MUCH PAIN.gif

There were so many questions, and Drake felt as if his lungs were collapsing in. He couldn't breathe, and then they were both asking questions, and then Maisie was wondering about the pot brownies, and then they were asking about his medication. And instead of being able to actually handle this well, all Drake could do was go on the offensive. He pressed back against the table, his fingers digging into as he did so, and he tried to keep his breathing level.

"Yeah, act like there's nothing fucking wrong with either of you." He snapped, now cross. His hands started trembling, and all he could think about were the pills burning in his pocket. Those sweet, sweet painkillers, and all Drake wanted to do was pop a few and go numb for a few. That's all he wanted to do. "Maisie, you don't let anyone fucking touch you or get close. And Aaron is over there pretending to be a fucking guy, and... and..." His eyes started to water.

"Well you two don't talk about your fucking problems, do you? No you fucking don't. So don't ask why I didn't tell you." He was way too livid about this at this point, and Drake knew he was probably going to make a scene, but oh well. He didn't care anymore. "What the fuck am I supposed to do? Go up to a girl I like and be like 'Hey, I'm bipolar'? No. No one fucking likes you when you're fucked up, so no, I was going to say any kind of shit like that."

And then before he could respond to the brownies thing, he heard a voice from down the hallway. A voice that made his heart sink more, and made fear pulse through him. Drake slowly turned to look at Mason, eyes wide, as his brother stood at the end of the hallway, his fists clenched at his sides, his eyes blazing.

"Fuck." Drake said, breathlessly, and then Mason started coming towards him, and Drake was not ready to die today. No thank you. And he was blocked in with all of the tables and chairs, so he climbed over the table full of brownies, jumping down beside Jace, and then took off running out of the school. With, of course, Mason chasing after him.

Soap Soap mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Belle Taylor

Mood: unwell | Interacting with: Jesse, Jae, Mason |Mentions: Drake

Belle jumped when something touched her. Was is it a spider? Was it the devil's hand ready to drag her corrupt soul down to hell? If the devil pulled her soul from her body would it just stay there? An empty shell staring into the void until she decayed in the auditorium seats. Would the people around her notice? Would they move her body and bury her? Oh god if her parents cremated her would she feel it? DO PEOPLE WHO ARE CREMATED FELL IT? Are they just walking around heaven and they randomly just feel like they are being burned alive? Because their bodies are being burned alive?!

She then realised that Jesse was talking to her "W-What?" she asked, wiping away some tears that had run down her cheeks. "T-Telling someone to c-calm down doesn't make t-them calm down" she managed to stutter out. But despite her defiant statement she took a deep breath in and exhaled. If Jesse said that she was going to be fine, then she was. It also seemed like he had taken stuff like this before. So he must know what he's talking about, hopefully.

After a short while of focusing on her breathing, Belle managed to calm herself down. She sank into her chair hugging her knees to her chest. Why did they spike the brownies? Drake had seemed so nice but doing something like that... Maybe it was an accident? She hoped that he didn't mean to. She needed some water. "I-I'll be back," she told the two before rushing out of the auditorium. Just in time to almost be bowelled over by drake spriting past with another guy running after him.

"That doesn't look good," she said more to herself but also loud enough for the others to hear. So what did her high brain do? she ran after the two boys, out of the school. After all, she couldn't let Drake die before their date. That wouldn't be very good. Once she managed to get close enough to the two boys Belle pulled a bible out of her bag. She then aimed and threw the Bible at the male's head who was chasing Mason. "Hey! Murder is a sin" she yelled, shaking still from the drugs
code by Ri.a

Zach
tumblr_mp2q5pr9xb1rvnfuuo6_250.gif

Exactly what Zach had been attempting to avoid, drama, now Ryder was here and Ash was going off on some drunken rant. "Man, I'm just trying to get some food in her." Zach rolled his eyes glancing over at Ash. "I think she might of taken something to..." He cleared his throat. "To uh, calm her nerves." He shrugged his shoulders, looking between the two of them. "I think it was the type you'd find in a flask.." Zach rubbed the back of his neck looking over at Ryder, looking over him and seeing JJ just beyond the racks backstage.

"But I'll go, maybe you'll have more luck." Zach walked between the two lovebirds attempting to avoid conflict, he was not in the mood to be yeeted by Ryder for talking to his girl even if Ryton wasn't necessarily together. Zach wasn't that stupid even if Ava would disagree.

Zach made his way into the dressing room walking up behind JJ he tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey" He smiled leaning against the wall besides them. "How's... Costumes?.. Going?" He raised an eyebrow, he wasn't exactly sure what you would call JJ's position in backstage crew.

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona Soap Soap

Jaehwa

Mood: Flustered & Confused | Interacting with: Jesse, Belle, Mason, & Drake | Mentions: Maree Maree Dethrix Dethrix Winona Winona

There wasn’t enough time for Jae to react. Jesse pulled him close, which, he had to admit, was nice. The warmth spread through his body and he let out a sigh of contentment. He didn’t process the camera until it was all too late, though, his lips pressed against those of Jesse’s. Chocolate, Jesse tasted of chocolate and it was wonderful. Jae’s eyes went wide before his lids gently fluttered closed, reason eluding him in this state of mind.

When they separated, Jae’s expression could only be described as pure befuddlement. He looked utterly shocked, both because of Jesse’s actions and because, well, he enjoyed that. Kissing someone he just met so intensely wasn’t on his to-do list but he was glad it’d happened.

Jae had kissed his fair share of people before. Most of the time it was for acting purposes. The other times were all awkward and chaste. Nothing at all like the one he’d just shared with Jesse. He wasn’t sure what to make of that. Blame it on the drugs?

Some part of him wondered if he should complain that he was just taken advantage of. The rest decided there was no way in hell he could complain against something he genuinely enjoyed as much as that, acting skills be damned. With that dismissed and out of the way, he proceeded to worry about what he might’ve tasted like, about whether Jesse savored the kiss as much as he had.

Or he was just overthinking things as per usual. Honestly, he wouldn’t be surprised at this point. Perhaps this was just was normal friends did. He wouldn’t know, considering his friends were more like acquaintances than anything. Maybe Jesse just had a very short line between ‘I’ve just met you’ and ‘you’re my BFF’.

Oh, who was he kidding? There had to be more to it than that.

Jae blinked up confusedly at Jesse with doe-like eyes as his hair was ruffled. “I…,” he started before stopping, not even sure what he was going to say in the first place. He couldn’t continue to go like this. The play was about to begin soon, which meant he was going to have to try and focus. Keep sane. Not…

Jae’s gaze flickered back to Jesse and he sucked at his bottom lip, recalling the whole event all over again. “I need some fresh air,” he sputtered, standing up and heading in the direction Belle had gone. Briefly, he realized he wanted to make sure she was okay while he was at it, but that thought was pushed promptly to the side. It seemed as though the entire world spun and he almost stumbled over his own feet.

After standing still for a few minutes, he pressed on and outside the venue, eventually seeing Belle in the distance chasing after two guys. He started to run. “What’s going on here?” Jae yelled once he was close enough, a slight slur to his words. He froze when Belle chucked a Bible at one dude's head. "What the hell, Belle?"
code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back