• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

She was already awake and sitting by the toilet, chucking up and groaning a little.

Eric sighed a little and frowned. “There’s no change. Max we should really start moving him.” He muttered.

Max shook her head and guarded him "No! No please I'll pay you to keep him please!" She begged taking a deep breath to stay calm but she knew she couldnt deal with loosing him fully.

Tom heard her and quickly got up rushing over and holding her hair back rubbing her back soothingly.

She groaned a little again and sat back when she was done. “I wonder if I might be pregnant.” She mumbled and looked up at him, wiping the sick from the corner of her mouth.

Eric frowned and sighed heavily. “One week. That is my only option for you.” He muttered and left her to it

Max whimpered softly and nodded quietly "Okay.." she whispered

Tom went wide eyed but soon gave a smile "You think so? Pregnant?" He asked quietly smiling more

She just nodded. “I’m tired all the time I feel kinda bloated, I’ve been sick a lot.... you wanna take me to the pharmacy to get a test on the way to the bar today?” She asked him quietly.

Eric sighed heavily and took her to go sign some paperwork to agree to it but soon as the room was empty there was a low hum and Jensen took the shift to a wolf but still unconscious.

Tom nodded happily and placed a hand on her stomach gently "I never really thought I'd have pups." He murmured

Max went out with him and signed all the paper work going back into him seeing him asleep and in his human form

Scarlett smiled a little at him. “Don’t get your hopes up baby, I might just be sick.” She pointed out and got up carefully, washing her mouth out with water and going down to breakfast seeing Jon leaving to go check on max.

He arrived shortly after she got back to the room and sighed heavily, covering his mouth and nose. “It smells real bad in here.” He muttered.

Max frowned holding Jensen's hand "Then leave, no one is asking you to be here." She muttered in a foul mood that Eric had only given her a week.

Tom pouted a bit but gave a nod "Oh alright, but still I do like that idea." He said with a small smile

She smiled and slipped her arms around him tightly. “So do I sweetheart... are you alright by the way? You were tossing and turning all night.” She mumbled.

Jon glared at her for a moment then said nothing else for a while.

Tom sighed heavily shaking his head a bit "Just a nightmare...they happen from time to time." He muttered not wanting to go into detail about it.

She frowned and leaned into him while they stood in line to get food. “What was it about?” She asked him gently. She’d never noticed him having nightmares before.

Tom frowned as he thought about it shaking his head some "A very dark time...I would rather not speak about it at the moment." He admits taking a deep breath and pushing the memories away

She just nodded and rubbed his arm gently. “Then we don’t have to Okay?” She murmured, kissing his cheek and turned back to the food, taking a plate and going to sit down in the dining room where it was quiet, eating by herself and enjoying the peace. It was always rowdy in the house after a full moon cycle and this morning seemed to be no exception.

Tom sat with her and held her hand gently as he ate in quiet with her. He definitely needed this with her. He sighed happily and kissed her knuckles gently "Love you babe."

She smiled and leaned into his side. “I love you too.” She murmured and rubbed his back gently. “You okay sweetheart? You just seem... off.” She mumbled frowning. She noticed lately how strange he had been acting

Tom sighed heavily and gave a small nod "I just....everything is getting to me...exposing us, Jensen, its a lot." He mumbled

She just nodded and rubbed his back sitting quietly with him until it was time to leave and she sat quietly in the car going into the pharmacy and picking up a text, going to take it at the bathroom at the bar.

Jon sighed a little as he walked into her room passing her a sandwich.

Max sat there and ate quietly as she looked at Jensen sighing softly

Tom sat at the bar waiting for her to come out. He wouldnt be able to work properly until he knew what the answer was.

Scarlett wandered over to him and set the test in front of him, slipping her arms around from behind and kissing his shoulder. “You’re gonna be a daddy.” She murmured smiling.

Jon frowned some. “Max.... talk to me. This isn’t healthy the way you’re goinf about this.” He muttered.

Max looked at him giving a heavy sigh "Im scared Jon...I saw what my mother went through, I dont want to go through that." She whispered crying softly

Tom looked at the test in shock smiling widely at her "Pups? Seriously?" He asked quietly kissing her lovingly holding her close to him.

She nodded and smiled. “Well... maybe one.” She mumbled and rest her head against his. “You happy?” She murmured watching him and pressing her nose up against his.

He sighed a little. “I’m sure Scarlett could find something to help.” He assured her.

Max frowned more shaking her head a bit "To ease the pain....I'd still be dead." She whimpered looking at him "And so would he."

Tom nodded smiling more "I never thought I'd have any, never thought I'd find my mate." He murmured kissing her lovingly

She giggled a little and kissed him back. “Right mister. Get to work I’m gonna go take inventory.” She murmured and kissed his cheek heading out to the back but tensed hearing the two men from last night arrive not long after.

Sam walked up to the bar and took a seat opposite the bartender. “Hi, can I ask you a few questions?” He asked flashing him a fake FBI badge.

Jon frowned. “Are you sure there’s nothing else she could do?” He asked her quietly trying to find a way to cheee her up a little.

Max shook her head some "No....I highly doubt it." She whispered not able to find anything happy about this.

Tom frowned and raised an eyebrow starting to clean the glasses "What can I help you with?" He asked putting some glasses down looking at the older man behind him frowning more at how familiar he looked.

Sam frowned showing him a photo of Jensen. “You seen this guy around? Cause you see his phone keeps telling us he’s here or he’s at the house we visited last night and so far we can’t find him anywhere. Can you tell me where I could find a Max Budgen?”

Jon just nodded a little and gently pulled her up. “Come on, lets take you for a walk. Keep your strength up.” He muttered and forced her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back