• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

Scarlett wiped down the top of the bar for the hundredth time that evening after yet another group spilt beers all over the surface and she muttered under her breath about idiot wolves, looking over at her boss stood there doing nothing, "Not even gonna lift a finger huh? I swear your kind is the mangiest, stupidest, laziest species on this whole freakin' planet." She spat over at him. In the three years she'd been there not once had she ever gotten on with Tom but the past few weeks they were butting heads more than ever before and sooner or later something was going to blow.

Jensen made his way into the bar after grabbing one of his best knives and trying his best to mask his smell with an old trick his father had taught him but nothing at all could have prepared him for just how many weres he was going to find inside. His job tonight was not to take any out but to begin to infiltrate their pack and slowly gather information for his collection of hunters so that when the time was right a few of them together could go in and take out as many as possible in one hit.

Tom glanced over at Scarlett as she gave a snarky remark giving a small smirk "Its my day off." he said bringing a beer to his lips and taking a long sip "By the way, you missed a table." he called pointing to another dirty table at the back. For three years he had kept this witch around to help out and honestly he didn't fully know why. She hated them, tried to kill them even, but he found her snarky remarks amusing at times. However recently she had been pushing her boundaries and he knew he would need to set them straight soon or else someone would get hurt.

Max stood in the back getting herself ready making sure her makeup was just right before she made her way towards the stage. Her brother was in no way approving of her choice of work for the bar but this she hoped would help her find a mate quicker and once she did she would quit. She was getting up there for female wolves and was scared she might never find her mate if things kept going the way they were. She strutted out as the music came on and swayed her hips doing her usual routine. Scanning the crowd quickly she looked over the men only to find no one she found interesting; that was until a scent hit her as he walked into the bar.

She grit her teeth a little and muttered under her breath again starting to really lose her temper now but she went back to clear the tables anyway. To be ‘put in her place’ at the pack house was one thing. But in front of everybody at the bar? She could never live that down. Her pride wouldn’t allow it. Halfway down to that table and minding her own business for once something finally happened to push her over the edge. Out of nowhere she felt a hand reach up and grab at her crotch hard between her legs and she froze. She didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t react in time to stop it but another couple seconds later and she saw that Tom had come over to that table.

Jensen wandered around, going to get a drink and then headed over to take a seat and watch the girl on the stage. She was gorgeous and he felt himself being drawn to her and he wasn’t as interested in all the other parts of his job for now. She was mesmerising and despite knowing she was probably a full were, he found himself lusting after her

Tom watched Scarlett to distract himself from the stage not wanting to watch his sister dance. He growled some as he saw a man touch Scarlett quickly going over and yanking him off "Lets get you some fresh air, don't need you touching people when they don't want it." He muttered to the guy before he took him out back and tore him a new one before going back inside. He would never admit it to anyone but he did have a soft spot for the witch even with her previous actions towards him.

Max let her eyes follow the man the entire time he looked for a seat before they finally stay with him when he sat down. She felt her heart beat quicken and it felt like it might explode as he gazed at her with dark lustful eyes. She finished up her dance quicker than usual before she strutted over to him not able to take his gaze for much longer "You're staring pretty hard there handsome...you want a private room or something?" She whispered into his ear as she leaned over him trying to get this guy into her bed some way some how.

She cleaned off both tables before heading out the back for a break looking up when Tom came out to her. “Get me out of here. I already promised on my blood to never harm your pack if you set me free so why do you still insist on keeping me here?!” She yelled at him now crying.

Jensen smirked a bit and nodded. “Private room sounds great.” He muttered. He got up and followed her towards the back rooms smirking a little. This was starting to be a little too easy almost

Tom frowned as she came over to him crying "Just go to the house, you can have tomorrow off." He muttered before he made his way back out to the front to make sure everything was running smoothly

Max smirked softly and took his hand leading him towards the back room. As they got inside she quickly locked the door pressing her lips to his. She was unable to stop these urges she had towards him, she didn't understand why though.

Scarlett grit her teeth and left quickly to head back to the main house, locking herself inside her room and pulling her books out. Trying to be quick as she could to get her things out and get her secret book out. She was going to tear his world apart. If he could never find his mate then he would always feel empty and eventually die from it. So she got to work on a spell that would kill off his mate, hoping it would work quickly. She wanted out of there. She couldn’t do it anymore. By the time Tom got back she had all of her stuff away and was curled up in her bed frowning when he stuck his head in. “What do you want?” She muttered.

He smiled and started stripping off. He wasn’t thinking. At least not with his brain. All he could think of was that something was driving him to want to be with this woman. That wasn’t him at all. He thought weres were disgusting creatures. He wanted them all dead. So why was he finding himself trying to sleep with one. It never crossed his mind until he felt her shove him into the wall and grip his throat that his hunters tattoo was on full show

Tom got home a few hours later frowning some as he remembered how upset Scarlett seemed. He knocked on the door to her room and popped his head inside "Making sure you were alright." He muttered looking her over feeling a longing to be next to her but he quickly shoved his feelings aside not wanting to deal with them.

Max stripped with him moaning quietly as she felt his hands on her. Though when she pulled away to see him she went wide eyed seeing the hunter tattoo etched onto his chest. Her instincts soon took over and she had him by the throat against the wall "What are your kind doing here?" She snarled at him her breathing heavy as her heart continued to hammer against her chest

Jensen smirked a bit and just looked at her. “Now what kind of a question is that? What do you think a hunter is doing in a bar full of dogs?” He chuckled but grunted as she squeezed harder.

“I will be alright. On the day that you let me leave. I want to know why you won’t. You know I don’t pose any threat. To swear on my blood is not something that can physically be broken. So please let me go.” She begged for the hundred thousandth time.

Max frowned and squeezed harder at the name "We are not dogs, we are good people." She spat back at him taking a deep breath. If she wanted to she could kill him right then and there but a painful tug pulled at her and she couldnt bring herself to do it. She let go of his throat and stepped back pulling a robe over herself so she could cover up.

Tom frowned some at her and shook his head a bit "No, youre good company to have around." He said giving a small smirk before he left her to it and went to his room. He collapsed on the bed and yawned some trying to get his feelings in check before anyone else found out about them.

Scarlett pulled her covers over her and finally turned her bedside lamp off to try and get some sleep for once but it just wouldn't come and she lay awake all night thinking about what she would finally be able to do once she was free of this pack of wolves.

He chuckled a little, "You're all dogs. Your kind kills for sport.... But I don't plan on an attack anytime soon." He muttered and stepped over to her, gently trailing his fingertips down the side of her arm, "So we can still carry on.... Long as you don't tell I won't either." He murmured. If his father could hear him now. There was something primal in him that was pulling him closer and closer to this woman and there didn't seem to be anything he could do to stop it.

Max frowned as she turned to look at him "We aren't all like that." She spat now furious with the man. She shook her head some trying to fight the urge to continue what they were doing. After a few minutes though her primal instinct got the best of her and she was soon in bed with him having probably the best night she had ever had with a man.

Tom sighed heavily and layed awake trying to find sleep but he was finding it harder and harder to do every night when his body physically ached for someone to be close to him. He needed a mate, he was growing weaker as an alpha without one and soon he would have to step down if it got any worse.

Jensen left quickly after they were done but something was pulling at him the whole time and he knew he would be back the following night to see her again.

Scarlett woke up feeling sick. It was less than ideal and she hoped that Tom would finally let her off for once from doing things around the house for eveeeyine. It was a low rank wolf that came in to see her first though. “Go away. I don’t answer to you.” She muttered when he was starting to have a go at her about breakfast not being ready

Max woke up the next morning feeling completely awful. The fact she slept with a hunter made her sick but what was worse was that she loved it, and that she still felt this aching pull towards the man.

Tom got up and groaned softly going downstairs frowning when he heard a commotion from Scarlett's room "Jake! Leave her the fuck alone and make something yourself, she has the day off." He barked before going to her door and closing it quietly letting her get some much needed rest that he knew she needed.

Scarlett eventually wandered out to the kitchen seeing max walk in and smirked a little. “You’re back late.” She muttered and sat down at the table with her head in her hands rubbing at her temples trying to make the headache go away, eventually watching Tom walk in and watched him while he made his own breakfast for once.

Jensen sent out a message to all the other hunters that he had collected that there was no king we a threat and to not worry about this bar. He didn’t know why he was typing that out and he didn’t know what was making him do it but it was certainly too easy for him to lie to them all.

Max sat down biting her lip hard "Yeah....helped close up and I was too tired to come home so I stayed in a room." She mumbled glancing over at Scarlett, their relationship was probably the best out of everyone in the house when it came to Scarlett but they still had their moments of dislike towards one another.

Tom walked in noticing his siter but not questioning her wereabouts. She was an adult and he wasn't going to push it unless it was worth it. He glanced at Scarlett giving a small frown as he noticed how unwell she looked. He too had a headache coming on but he thought it was most likely because he was just hungry

She just nodded and frowned a little. “If anyone needs me I’m going back to bed.” She mumbled and got up quietly wandering back to bed carefully, stumbling a little and tried to steady herself.

Jon came and sat down for breakfast as well grinning at max. “That guy you wandered off with was pretty tasty looking. Smelled funny but looked like fun.” He winked at her.

Max frowned shaking her head some glaring at him "He is NOT on the menu Jon." She spat quickly not knowing why she was defending him so quickly infront of everyone

Tom watched Scarlett leave and gave a small frowned before he raised his eyebrow and turned to his sister "What man?" He asked having not seen her go off with him last night

Jon smirked. “Alright. Up to you but I’m hoping he has a friend who tastes even better.” He growled a little and got up to leave the kitchen.

Scarlett curled up under the covers in her room hoping that all that was going on was that she had worn herself out by exerting too much use of power in one spell last night.

Max rolled her eyes some and got up making herself something to eat as well "So when are you going to tell her Tom? No one is going to judge, and you are Alpha. She would be happier." She said softly having known for a while about the Witch

Tom sighed heavily as he listened to his sister shaking his head some "She hates me...I can't risk her rejecting it...it would be bad for us both you know it." He muttered before he walked away going to Scarlett's door knocking quietly

Scarlett groaned a bit. “For giving me the day off there’s a lot of people bothering me. What do you want?” She muttered watching him walk in.

Jon came back downstairs and sat near her again when Tom left. “He was a Hunter wasn’t he? I could smell him the moment he walked in.”

Tom came into the room and went over sitting on the side of her bed "You look like shit, decided to bring you some tea." He said handing her the hot tea "My mother gave it to us all the time when we were sick."

Max frowned and glared over at him "He is not a hunter Jon." She said lying straight through her teeth. She was never a great liar but for some reason she made this sound heavily convincing if it meant protecting the man she had spent the night with last night.

She frowned some. “Thanks I guess. Not that I can stomach anything right now. Why will you not let me leave?” She asked him more seriously. Sick or not she wanted answers.

He smirked a bit. “I never said it’s a bad thing.... the others might not see through the lie but I know you too well. And I was at the door when he arrived. You took a hunger to bed.” He chuckled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back